PDA

View Full Version : About Gacha

KuroAoi
06-07-2016, 12:51 AM
After twice Gacha, Gacha I Realized khi 55 flowers for 11 Girl, I get 1 gold girl, 6 silver girl, 4 copper girl, it's a good result. But 50 flowers for 11 khi Gacha Girl, I get ... = _ = 11 copper girl I think it's best compared to Gacha 5 flower / 1 girl: 3, Right?

Tenhou
06-07-2016, 08:45 AM
So basically if i understood everything correctly you did 11 single rolls first and got a gold + silvers and then did an 11x roll and got only bronze. And due to this you now think that single rolling is better?

No, it is not better, in fact you waste 5 flower gems by not doing an 11x roll. Just because you happened to be lucky with the single rolls does not mean the multi roll is bad. It's the same rates you just happened to be lucky/unlucky.

Eab1990
06-07-2016, 10:31 AM
I've had better mileage with single rolls over x11 rolls lately (~6 golds from single rolls vs. 3 golds from x11), but really, with these rates, it depends on if you want to spread out your disappointment or you want to be disappointed all at once. You shouldn't expect much else.

Single rolls (are supposed to) have the benefit of stopping when you pull something good. Then again, I went a full 25 rolls before I got Lilac (a silver) during her spotlight.

Bottom line, plan out how much you want to roll, because the 11th roll generally doesn't make a huge difference in the end.

Rupturez
06-07-2016, 03:44 PM
I've had better mileage with single rolls over x11 rolls lately (~6 golds from single rolls vs. 3 golds from x11), but really, with these rates, it depends on if you want to spread out your disappointment or you want to be disappointed all at once. You shouldn't expect much else.

Single rolls (are supposed to) have the benefit of stopping when you pull something good. Then again, I went a full 25 rolls before I got Lilac (a silver) during her spotlight.

Bottom line, plan out how much you want to roll, because the 11th roll generally doesn't make a huge difference in the end.

Statistically in the long run 10+1 should always be better though. More rolls equals better odds in the long run. As someone who got 1 gold out of 5 10+1 pulls I wonder though..

Tenhou
06-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Just bad luck, you can get more than 1 as well :P
http://i.imgur.com/8Aex60G.png

Haters
06-07-2016, 07:04 PM
Just bad luck, you can get more than 1 as well :P
http://i.imgur.com/8Aex60G.png

Look at her name and you will understand why ! The legend is here !

Btw, doesn't matter how you roll the gacha, the drop rate is still the same, it's all about luck. I saved up enough gems through 3 events to make 2 11x rolls, 1st roll was 6 silvers and 4 bronzes, and this was the 2nd roll :)
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/06/08/2ReNxQJVCK.png

Discoceris
06-08-2016, 01:36 AM
Statistically in the long run 10+1 should always be better though. More rolls equals better odds in the long run. As someone who got 1 gold out of 5 10+1 pulls I wonder though..

We're talking LOTS of 10+1 and not just a couple of rolls. That 11th roll still falls under the same rules as the single rolls, with the exception of it being a "free" roll. However, since you can't statistically evaluate a roll in fractions, then in order for the 11th roll to pay off as a whole, would require significant amount of 10+1 rolls.

In short, you're more than likely to roll a gold at current rates in any single roll, than see that "free" roll pay off. Unless Nutaku tweaks the chances on a 10+1 roll so that on average it works out to be a few % higher chance than a single roll.

Edit:

Put it in another way. You have just as many chances to roll 2 stars on a 10+1 compared with a single roll. People posting salts about 10+1 "miracle" rolls don't hear from people who also pulled singly and obtained 2-5 in a row miracles. Why? Because it's much harder to prove those kinds of screen captures and no one would bother to video cap each attempt.

Tenhou
06-08-2016, 06:55 AM
It's still all up to luck though, and that free roll could be the lucky roll and it could not be. Why waste a free roll anyways? :P

Eab1990
06-08-2016, 10:04 AM

That's literally the entire point of my argument.

If, say, you're just aiming for that one gold/rainbow, you don't want to think long term, you want to roll the minimum and stop when you get it. If you want to maximize your rolls, go for the x11, but if 100 single rolls don't yield any promising results, it's not necessarily the case that ten x11 rolls will make a difference besides having ten free rolls.

Ammo
06-08-2016, 01:20 PM
All I know is that I got Cattleya off of a single roll. When everyone was posting God x11 rolls I rolled another few singles and got Chocolate Cosmos. Saving up for the extra roll makes sense, but I prefer not feeling locked away from my gems when I have less than 50. That and being a lucky asshole I'm kinda biased toward single rolls.