PDA

View Full Version : Need a Maths Genius here or something...

Vic47
06-07-2016, 12:18 PM
Well, i'm probably not the brightest person, and i was never good at Maths, but right now i wonder, how many more SR levels (Wild Cards) i need to max out all of my remaining SR cards? Could be easier if they were all unlevelled, but all of them are already at different levels... And counting it one by one is very tiresome... So, i wonder, is there an easy way to do that using some kind of formula or something? I just can't came up with an easy solution myself... and the cards are too many to count individually. Just for the info: i guess it's something around 53 <lvl100 cards left, and many of those are around lvl 60. But there sure are some lvl 1 cards, and cards with random levels liek 75, 83, 56 and else.
Also, i wonder, how many SR WCs (levels) i'm getting throughout EG events, but this can be counted only by not using any SR WCs during the event, or counting every used SR level or something... Which is too late already anyway, since Phase 1 soon will be over. (though, Phase 1 gives quite little SR WCs, so i can count that off, and only count thse SR WCs (levels) i'll get (or, rather, get and spend) throughout Phase 2...

Tenhou
06-07-2016, 12:31 PM
Honestly, there is no real way you can keep check on it other than typing them all in. Just open the calculator and continue adding the missing levels.

Well, if you want to keep tabs on it you could make an excell document where you make a first column to type in their current level in, a second column that calculates 100-level to get the needed stuff and then a summary at the bottom that adds them all up. This way you could always keep check on them and just remove those that you have finished.

JMich
06-07-2016, 02:36 PM
I do actually have such an excel, though I have it calculating the amount of Pero I still need, not the cards, with the assumption that 11K pero give 1 R wild and 111K pero give 1 SR wild. Take a look at the image, and tell me if you want me to clean and upload it somewhere.

khermeker
06-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Well, i'm probably not the brightest person, and i was never good at Maths, but right now i wonder, how many more SR levels (Wild Cards) i need to max out all of my remaining SR cards? Could be easier if they were all unlevelled, but all of them are already at different levels... And counting it one by one is very tiresome... So, i wonder, is there an easy way to do that using some kind of formula or something? I just can't came up with an easy solution myself... and the cards are too many to count individually. Just for the info: i guess it's something around 53 <lvl100 cards left, and many of those are around lvl 60. But there sure are some lvl 1 cards, and cards with random levels liek 75, 83, 56 and else.
Also, i wonder, how many SR WCs (levels) i'm getting throughout EG events, but this can be counted only by not using any SR WCs during the event, or counting every used SR level or something... Which is too late already anyway, since Phase 1 soon will be over. (though, Phase 1 gives quite little SR WCs, so i can count that off, and only count thse SR WCs (levels) i'll get (or, rather, get and spend) throughout Phase 2...

my answer is...dont bother...i mean what will you do...do more for get the cards...or you will make a program that gives you the sr wild cards for max them?....the point of know something, is that will change something...know how many need do nothing....and if still want do it...(dont know why) the point will be do it for know it so whatever methods you use is fine cause the objective is know.

Now ...if want know best form of max cards...well n-gacha...all is n-gacha.

Vic47
06-09-2016, 01:07 PM
Honestly, there is no real way you can keep check on it other than typing them all in. Just open the calculator and continue adding the missing levels.

Well, if you want to keep tabs on it you could make an excell document where you make a first column to type in their current level in, a second column that calculates 100-level to get the needed stuff and then a summary at the bottom that adds them all up. This way you could always keep check on them and just remove those that you have finished.

Well, counting them all manually is too much work to do every now and then.
And about Excel - nice suggestion. But i never tried Excel for calculations, though...

- - - Updated - - -

I do actually have such an excel, though I have it calculating the amount of Pero I still need, not the cards, with the assumption that 11K pero give 1 R wild and 111K pero give 1 SR wild. Take a look at the image, and tell me if you want me to clean and upload it somewhere.

Wow... That's... something...
Too much data, as for me - i rather need only the SR levels (WC1) number i still need to max all of my cards. Using Pero for SR WCs is kinda ineffective, imo, and other data is not needed for me, i guess (and also, the only cards i haven't maxed out by now are ~50 SR cards)

Still, would be great if you upload it somewhere for me, yes. I could use that.

Also, i wonder, why the game doesn't allow you to sort the cards in your Collection by their lvl 100 SED (and only by the current max sed - shich is of no use for me in the Collection menu - only in Shards/Coli deck builder). And, sadly, our HBC Wiki isn't always up to date (still missing at least one Babe SR on the Babe cards list, that was added a couple of Events ago)

JMich
06-09-2016, 03:34 PM
Still, would be great if you upload it somewhere for me, yes. I could use that.

Here you are (http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=14130605612139336201). Dropped it in the first filehoster google gave me, so tell me if there are any issues.
Calculations ignore level 0 cards (those are the ones you do not own), and will subtract the number of wild cards you have (enter it at the top). I left the type and max sed values for quick looks during shards event.
For the first column, the colored names are the duplicate ones, which should be mostly the collection ones. I used the names shown in game, which may differ from the wiki. There may also be a slight discrepancy with the Not Owned cards number, since the game tells me I'm missing one more than the number it shows me. No idea about that, but if you do identify the missing card, do tell me.

Vic47
06-11-2016, 01:44 PM
Thank you, i'll give it a try.
Though, i suggest you using some other filehoster next time, since my antivirus blocked this one since it thinks the hosting has malware. Though, i still downloaded the file, since all other AV programs on Virustotal say the site is clean...