PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Queen or no Spirit Queen

Overload
06-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Well as we have now sadly a 2nd week of a break and everyone is kinda bored I thought of opening up a new discussion + poll.
The question is: Use the Gladys, that we got from evnts/stamp cards, for easy lvling or waiting in the hope of Sapphire?
And so the next question is also, do you believe that we still get Sapphires or is it never going to happen?
My hope is still up, I got no real argument, but I'm just following my feeling XD

Ramazan
06-07-2016, 01:31 PM
I think if aigis was flower knight girls then there was a high chance we get those sapphire units... but you know our version of aigis... just wtf is the meaning of 2nd week of break? I guess no other nutaku game gets this long break. are them really working hard? lmfao. I may be wrong but the devs are concerned themselves more on dmm aigis than us, can ignore us easily because majority of the gamers play there.

Btw fkg is one of the most buggy games i've played but at least we've never got a break there.

Tenhou
06-07-2016, 01:32 PM
I'm saving mine for a possible sapphire in the future. Am drowning in every type of spirit anyways and need more plat armours to use them with.

Talith
06-07-2016, 01:35 PM
I'm saving mine. While development is still being handled by the unpaid JP interns we are never going to see a use for it, but if Nutaku ever does get control then we'll probably see an event and serial codes celebrating it.

Blaxer
06-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Totally no, the higher rarity we have is black, and you can get those no problem, whie if/when we get saph, those are a whole new story

Nero010
06-07-2016, 04:29 PM
I have absolutly no trouble of getting fairys so why should i ever use the "joker" fairy? Yeah

slyyr
06-07-2016, 05:10 PM
I'm using mine in replacement for Blacks. That said I have only ever had one and black farming is low priority as Sophie (my only black unit) is a long term project. I'm hoping we see more black spirit drops in events like in DMM.

They took the option to enter serial codes away so thats a telling sign too.

Overall I'm not as far advanced as most people here. When I get further and I'm swimming in the rarer spirits I will probably hang onto them then.

I think if aigis was flower knight girls then there was a high chance we get those sapphire units... but you know our version of aigis... just wtf is the meaning of 2nd week of break? I guess no other nutaku game gets this long break. are them really working hard? lmfao. I may be wrong but the devs are concerned themselves more on dmm aigis than us, can ignore us easily because majority of the gamers play there.

Btw fkg is one of the most buggy games i've played but at least we've never got a break there.

Nutaku also push Flower Knight Girl harder than anything else with promo and advertising too. Poor Aigis gets left behind in spite of being (what I think) the better game overall. There is good reason I have tried other games and not followed them through but stuck with Aigis.

Ericridge
06-07-2016, 05:20 PM
What is sapphire units anyways? Are they 7*s? If so, then I know I will never be able to pull one so it doesn't effect me whether they exist on english aigis or not.

slyyr
06-07-2016, 05:26 PM
What is sapphire units anyways? Are they 7*s? If so, then I know I will never be able to pull one so it doesn't effect me whether they exist on english aigis or not.

They are units they have on DMM you get using Serial Codes

Kamahari Akuma
06-07-2016, 06:13 PM

They're special units that can only be received via serial codes and unlike all of the other units they will all say "SAPPHIRE" instead of displaying stars when looking at their extended info thing. Their levels are between Plats and Blacks caps (roughly 75 if my memory serves).

Tenhou
06-07-2016, 06:47 PM
They're special units that can only be received via serial codes and unlike all of the other units they will all say "SAPPHIRE" instead of displaying stars when looking at their extended info thing. Their levels are between Plats and Blacks caps (roughly 75 if my memory serves).

They're level 65 max actually and are better than gold worse than plat in a lot of cases.

soranokira
06-07-2016, 06:54 PM
using on sapphire? what are you talking about? of course we're hoarding them until fairy barracks so we can see 99/99 in everything!

http://image.prntscr.com/image/6c83aa2511764c62bfc200b9fe32ca06.png
yes I fail at hoarding. only 8/99.

PS: if you didnt realize yet I'm just messing around, before somebody comes up with crap about mixing up nutaku and dmm.

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 08:17 PM
They're level 65 max actually and are better than gold worse than plat in a lot of cases.
That's expected coming from free units, still if they ever include the Sherry buff to include them now that's something.

Ericridge
06-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Well that explains it. I tried checking Sapphire units in harem's wiki but it was empty.

Jay Rich
06-07-2016, 09:03 PM
I was holding onto them to maybe use in place of my Black Spirits in rare cases but seeing as I don't get that many of them I have been reluctant to use them. May hold onto them myself and see if sapphire units do make there way to nutaku. I do get other black spirit's so it is no real issue not using them.

lolix
06-07-2016, 09:26 PM
It depends , but i generally don't see the point. First of all , are you going buy stuff (i believe you had to buy the novels to get the serial codes on DMM ? don't remember exactly) , for said serial codes ? And even if u do , think 1 fairy is going to do much good ? I mean , i guess u can keep her if u have the space , but i pretty much don;t see the point

Ramazan
06-08-2016, 12:19 AM
It depends , but i generally don't see the point. First of all , are you going buy stuff (i believe you had to buy the novels to get the serial codes on DMM ? don't remember exactly) , for said serial codes ? And even if u do , think 1 fairy is going to do much good ? I mean , i guess u can keep her if u have the space , but i pretty much don;t see the point

^ i thought the same.

Tenhou
06-08-2016, 05:51 AM

If we get sapphire units i doubt we will be getting them through novels and stuff, since i doubt they have the will to translate and sell those things to us. We will most likely get them from different special occasions etc.

That said, i disagree. "One fairy" can become many fairies if you keep playing. I have a nice amount of them already through stamp card etc and it is up to others to keep saving up so they get them as well. It's not just one fairy right now, it's many fairies in the future and they are retardedly hard to come by so i'd recommend saving them for the possible future.

NotThatGuy
06-08-2016, 07:40 AM
Not sure where you have the 1 fairy thing from. For instance I have 15 of them at present (I admittedly used a few when I urgently needed to level a black unit for an event, but other than that I've hoarded them), which is enough to level a sapphire from low 40s to 65 after CC, compared to needing almost twice that if I was using other fairy types. As for storage, I just leave them in the gift box. Things in there last indefinitely so long as it doesn't fill up, so why retrieve gifts I don't need yet? There isn't really a good reason not to save them unless you desperately need spirits to level something in time to complete an event.

lolix
06-08-2016, 12:54 PM
that's because u guys spent on the game , and got a load from stamp cards. I have 1. Which is why i pointed out that 1 is pointless if he doesn't intend to spend. And even if we won't get novels , i'm still willing to bet , they will give codes for purchasing something first...

All in all , if you have the space , and you are constantly spending (and therefore getting a constnat supplu of them) , sure keep them. Having 1 or 2 is pretty much pointless otherwise , especially if you know you won't ever buy anything to get the codes

Blaxer
06-08-2016, 02:20 PM
that's because u guys spent on the game , and got a load from stamp cards. I have 1. Which is why i pointed out that 1 is pointless if he doesn't intend to spend. And even if we won't get novels , i'm still willing to bet , they will give codes for purchasing something first...

All in all , if you have the space , and you are constantly spending (and therefore getting a constnat supplu of them) , sure keep them. Having 1 or 2 is pretty much pointless otherwise , especially if you know you won't ever buy anything to get the codes

I have not spent in the game, i have 3, so enough for 8k exp (using a tin can) and that is a lot of gold when leveling beyond 50; and how much exp does a saphire unit need? the same as a platinum?
Then again i got those from rushing event units i really liked, so if you don't do that, and only use SC when absolutely needed then that's why you don't have more, i mean this game has been up for more than a year by now

Overload
06-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Well you don't need them only for lvling of sapphires, but they are the only options to cc a Sapphire unit.
But I'm not entirely sure if dmm has now sapphire spirits. I know that it was not the case as the first sapphires were released.

Tenhou
06-08-2016, 03:20 PM

First off, you can get Gladys from a special stamp card, aka spendin 50 SC a month, most people tend to try to save up for that, so that's one per month. Secondly, we have started getting dominions now and sometimes the rewards for one clear kill count might be a Gladys.

Secondly, both of those ways to get Gladys will be gotten through the present box, so you can just keep them there for space since they last there forever.

Thirdly, we do not know how WE will get the codes yet. Whether we have to buy something or whether we get them to celebrate special occasions. I SEVERELY doubt they will translate the books/novels that the codes originally came from so if we do get them i am willing to believe it is something else, perhaps even a non-paying option. I think DMM even gave out a free sapphire at some point.

lolix
06-08-2016, 04:14 PM
it's more likely we won't get them at all , but whatever. As i said , i see no point in wasting them if u have the space...but i don't expect that i'll ever have to use them for sapphires either. I hope i'm wrong tho

slyyr
06-09-2016, 05:10 PM
They took away the Serial Code section so if we do get Sapphires it won't be from that. Thats a pretty tell tale sign.

Could be random rewards they decide to give as once offs though. Keeping one for CC just in case makes sense.