PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

KuroAoi
06-09-2016, 08:55 AM
As the title says , my team is not strong enough to beat stage 4 in both phases . So I ask for your help , I hope you can lend me the strength to finish this event : 3 thanks
P/s : My ID : 455815351 ( trinity7 )

Stuff
06-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Sent you a request. Good luck.

Rupturez
06-09-2016, 04:36 PM
I cleared an inactive and accepted your request, hope it helps.

KuroAoi
06-09-2016, 06:36 PM
I cleared an inactive and accepted your request, hope it helps.

Thank you so much :3

Ancarius
06-09-2016, 11:26 PM
Also sent you a request, currently have my helper squad set up for the event. :)

Ammo
06-10-2016, 07:29 PM
You're kinda in the same position I was in for the Edelweiss event. You have about 3 days left till it's over. I suggest you spam level 1-3 and do the secret levels for manyu's to up your dudes for those 3 days. Then spam the event the last bit of time left over and pray for 3 stars. Remember it's okay to use flower gems for stamina too. It may feel like a waste but a whole bar of stamina might let you level again granting you more stamina etc. Get grindin'. Oh, and remember to not attack the raid boss if he spawns on 1-3 cause you have a better chance at gardens without that fker popping up every other run. And if you attack it once some putz is gonna kill it for you really quick. Good luck mate.

KuroAoi
06-10-2016, 09:34 PM
You're kinda in the same position I was in for the Edelweiss event. You have about 3 days left till it's over. I suggest you spam level 1-3 and do the secret levels for manyu's to up your dudes for those 3 days. Then spam the event the last bit of time left over and pray for 3 stars. Remember it's okay to use flower gems for stamina too. It may feel like a waste but a whole bar of stamina might let you level again granting you more stamina etc. Get grindin'. Oh, and remember to not attack the raid boss if he spawns on 1-3 cause you have a better chance at gardens without that fker popping up every other run. And if you attack it once some putz is gonna kill it for you really quick. Good luck mate.

thanks for your advice. I 'll try it :3

Miu
06-11-2016, 01:41 AM
Yeah, if you manage to 3* the event map you get your flower gem back, so no harm in buying stamina if you think you can do it.

KuroAoi
06-13-2016, 06:58 AM
I'm glad finally finished event : v but after using 10 flowers for stamia == thank all those who have lent me a team to complete this event ^^

Zerana
06-16-2016, 12:30 AM
What is the most cost effective way to get coins in the game? Need a lot right now.

So far I've been running 1-3, but it just seems like a slow process.

Ikki
06-16-2016, 01:11 AM
What is the most cost effective way to get coins in the game? Need a lot right now.

So far I've been running 1-3, but it just seems like a slow process.

your helper team is strong enough (even stronger than mine atm in terms of total power) so you should easily farm 12-3, it gives decent coins and gacha seeds, also ampys for your girls, and it unlocks the 80 stamina secret garden, which is a nice way of farming manyus (even better than the manyus dailys in terms of % for lvl 100 manyus) and every bonus packs a nice amount of coins and gacha seeds, i´ve been farming this for some time with no problem, just pick a decent helper and blow through 12-3 hoping for the bonus to appear.

Zerana
06-16-2016, 01:25 AM
Thanks a lot for the advice. ♥