PDA

View Full Version : [Event] The Lingering Scent of Ancient Flowers

ZOLANTON
06-14-2016, 03:25 AM
Ok new event banner is up. I will try the stages as soon as I can actually make the game load.

Rupturez
06-14-2016, 03:53 AM
Apparently you have a chance you spawn secret gardens upon completion of the map so this might be worth farming.

Up to map 3 it's pretty straightforward how to 3* it. I haven't 3*'d map 4 yet but it spawns an advanced garden, so far I've had 100% spawn chance on gardens.

Lied
06-14-2016, 04:14 AM
I'm still getting Seedy Seed bosses. So if they can spawn both raid bosses and gardens, that's pretty nice.

Meister
06-14-2016, 04:14 AM
1st map spawned me a seed bearer.

Lied
06-14-2016, 04:25 AM
If you don't care about medals and chests, you can clear the 4th map extremely fast and barely fight anything if just want to power out gardens. This event may have some nice stamina dumps.

Ancarius
06-14-2016, 04:32 AM
Yup, gives SG, got one after the first stage. A nice change since i see 12-5 in my dreams. :S

Lied
06-14-2016, 04:43 AM
Man people weren't kidding about Moonvine...she's got some seriously low stats for a 5*
http://i.imgur.com/GkijYrU.png

I know it's mostly due to her low HP, but still....

Rupturez
06-14-2016, 04:56 AM
Yeah, it's kinda bad.

http://tinyimg.io/i/vjFDSkT.png

This is with all of them at 100% affection.

Largepotato
06-14-2016, 05:03 AM
Any strat to 3 medal map 4?

All I know so far is you need at least 3 squads starting on the far right node to get that top right pest.

Drynix
06-14-2016, 05:06 AM
First mission I cleared spawned a bonus stage. Its the beginner bonus stage that costs 12 stamina. I presume the higher difficulty missions will spawn the better bonus stages.

So these stages can spawn both raid bosses and bonus stages. Grinding over and over again to get lucky with RNG and 3* each stage is atleast a bit less frustrating if you can spawn either of those at the end of each attempt.

nikonana
06-14-2016, 05:12 AM
Well stuck on 80 stam map as usual, first because my Lilac busting towards right route before everyone cleared left section. Then I got rng trolled because there's rng node directing to finish node.

Sure is fun here

ZOLANTON
06-14-2016, 05:15 AM
Wow ahahaha, look what I got with my Gacha draw.

http://s31.postimg.org/400j14sh7/2_5_stars.png

Rupturez
06-14-2016, 05:31 AM
http://tinyimg.io/i/4Qk2ExR.png

Final map can drop Ampys!

It might definitely not be a bad map to farm as stamina drain since it spawns gardens and bosses.

ZAZU
06-14-2016, 05:37 AM
Any idea what category is Tachibana?

Pierce? Magic?

Thanks

Unregistered
06-14-2016, 05:42 AM
Any idea what category is Tachibana?

Pierce? Magic?

Thanks

I think i read this one is a magic too

ZOLANTON
06-14-2016, 06:22 AM
Ok after trial and error, I managed to 3 medal the 3rd stage.

What I did was place a relatively weak team at 26k power at the top camp along with a very fast Helper at about 600 speed. That way my weak team would reach the boss and die there. The Helper Squad was fast enough to clear the remaining two enemies at the top route.

At the bottom node I put a little slow squad at 484 speed to quickly go through the hurricanes. The other two squads (at about 540 speed both) went in the middle camp.

Rupturez
06-14-2016, 06:30 AM

What I did was place a relatively weak team at 26k power at the top camp along with a very fast Helper at about 600 speed. That way my weak team would reach the boss and die there. The Helper Squad was fast enough to clear the remaining two enemies at the top route.

At the bottom node I put a little slow squad at 484 speed to quickly go through the hurricanes. The other two squads (at about 540 speed both) went in the middle camp.

Thats a way, if you have Lilac simply put the squad with Lilac in top with a VERY fast helper squad. Lilac squad will clear the pest far away, helper squad clears the other pest.

For the ?-4 I'd advise a 1-1-0-3 approach. You need 3 squads top right to get the pest. The last squad to move should NOT contain Lilac (the third squad is the one that will make it to the pest and shortcut)! Otherwise she'll reach the boss too early. Play around a bit with the movement speeds required, failing on these event maps is not so bad, the bosses and garden spawns are great. You might even find an Ampy on the map as well.

Zerana
06-14-2016, 06:45 AM
*Sigh* The fourth stage just confuses me. Can't figure it out at all. However, I am glad that they finally added gardens to the event maps.

Unregistered
06-14-2016, 06:49 AM

How fast was your weak team? I just can't get my second team on top to reach the pest before the first team on top defeats the boss...

Pimers
06-14-2016, 07:10 AM
Well I already cleared the four maps :I

summerslam
06-14-2016, 07:14 AM
Done and over for phase 1 too ;)

ZOLANTON
06-14-2016, 07:15 AM
How fast was your weak team? I just can't get my second team on top to reach the pest before the first team on top defeats the boss...

560 speed on my weak team, but I made sure that it was weak enough to die at the boss.

Haters
06-14-2016, 07:26 AM
This is the strategy that I used to cleared the ?-4 :
- Put 2 fastest squads on the 1st tent ( from left to right ) and 3 other squads on the last tent, and then pray for the RNG.

EDIT: about the team speed : my 2 fastest squad ( main squad and helper ) have ~620, and the last 3 have ~450 speed.

Drip
06-14-2016, 07:27 AM
560 speed on my weak team, but I made sure that it was weak enough to die at the boss.
399 speed here, and 27k power (yours was 26k I believe? ), enough to deal with the pests, not enough to handle the boss. Ofcourse, I skipped using the big solar power beam or whatever it is as well when the weak team was fighting.

There's basically 2 ways to 3* this map:
1. Skip the chest at the bottom (it's either a present or a 2* girl), and put 3 medium-slow speed squads in the top node and 2 more squads in the second node.

2. Set up all your squads to be medium-slow, one squad even extremely weak as well, just strong enough to kill a nest of pests, but not strong enough to beat the boss. Put the weak squad in the top node together with an extremely fast helper (I had thewind, who's squad is 808 speed, my weak squad was 399 speed and 27k power), put 2 more squads in the middle node, last squad in the bottom node.

Unregistered
06-14-2016, 07:51 AM

399 speed here, and 27k power (yours was 26k I believe? ), enough to deal with the pests, not enough to handle the boss. Ofcourse, I skipped using the big solar power beam or whatever it is as well when the weak team was fighting.

There's basically 2 ways to 3* this map:
1. Skip the chest at the bottom (it's either a present or a 2* girl), and put 3 medium-slow speed squads in the top node and 2 more squads in the second node.

2. Set up all your squads to be medium-slow, one squad even extremely weak as well, just strong enough to kill a nest of pests, but not strong enough to beat the boss. Put the weak squad in the top node together with an extremely fast helper (I had thewind, who's squad is 808 speed, my weak squad was 399 speed and 27k power), put 2 more squads in the middle node, last squad in the bottom node.

Thanks, guys! I need all the help that I can get! I did the stage 4 three times already...and I try to do it again when I have enough stamina. I don't know why, but I usually have a hard time doing any of third stages of events. I think RNG doesn't like me...

Corintis
06-14-2016, 08:53 AM
Wow ahahaha, look what I got with my Gacha draw.

http://s31.postimg.org/400j14sh7/2_5_stars.png
I Feel the urge to strangle someone.........again..........but then again, I did get this for $1 (AGAIN), sooooooooo..........

After getting completely shot down and hard-rejected by Anemone last month, I could NOT return to the forums ever since then, until today..........I'm still waiting to get my first Rainbow-Ranked knight.

If nothing else, it looks to me like I can at least call Banana Ocean home. Fitting, considering that bananas are my main fruits for consumption andItotallydidnoteatabananaforbreakfastthismorning . Maybe my luck will reach out to Alpinina? Coral Bush? Hebranthus..............?

JessMini
06-14-2016, 09:18 AM

I went with this strategy, got 3 medals on my first try. Thanks for sharing!

Setup:
Top: Helper: Power (whatever), Speed (~600) + Squad 1: Power (26k), Speed (whatever)
Mid: Squad 2: Power (whatever), Speed (~540) + Squad 3: Power (whatever), Speed (~540)
Bot: Squad 4: Power (whatever), Speed (~480)

Basically, you need a squad at 26k (no more) up top and then you won't need to worry about power as long as your other squads can beat their pests. What you really have to adjust is the speed of each squad (except for the top squad with 26k, it doesn't matter if it's got 300 speed or 1000 speed, it'll always die at the boss).

Lied
06-14-2016, 09:19 AM
Going to agree with others that a very fast helper makes map 3 a lot easier. One of my helpers has 922 speed and just blew through the webs so I didn't need to use a sacrifice team as the other top slot.

Drip
06-14-2016, 09:48 AM
This is the strategy that I used to cleared the ?-4 :
- Put 2 fastest squads on the 1st tent ( from left to right ) and 3 other squads on the last tent, and then pray for the RNG.

EDIT: about the team speed : my 2 fastest squad ( main squad and helper ) have ~620, and the last 3 have ~450 speed.
Similar here, though I went 0-2-0-3. There's only one RNG node on the map, but it's right in front of the boss in the bottom left part, and 3 units should pass it to stay in the bottom left part to succeed the map, so yes, luck is a big part of the equation. Though I do think it helps if all your squads (except for the one taking the right side of the map) arrive at similar times at the node leading to the bottom left part, but you also somehow manage to get your fastest squad to go for the boss. Maybe a high power 650-700 speed squad taking the right side of the map helps? (Though I had an even faster squad taking the central path to the boss myself)

Unregistered
06-14-2016, 01:52 PM
Similar here, though I went 0-2-0-3. There's only one RNG node on the map, but it's right in front of the boss in the bottom left part, and 3 units should pass it to stay in the bottom left part to succeed the map, so yes, luck is a big part of the equation. Though I do think it helps if all your squads (except for the one taking the right side of the map) arrive at similar times at the node leading to the bottom left part, but you also somehow manage to get your fastest squad to go for the boss. Maybe a high power 650-700 speed squad taking the right side of the map helps? (Though I had an even faster squad taking the central path to the boss myself)

I used 0-2-0-3 as well, and it worked the first time through. I followed the advice to keep Lilac out of the webs, but didn't realize that my helper squad (the one that took on the right side and the webs) was the fastest. It was fast enough to kill the right boss two turns before I'd taken out the last pest and the left boss, and if it hadn't been for the very fact that it was my helper squad and moved last, I wouldn't have gotten either of the last two opponents. If I had to do it over again, I'd keep the helper squad as the one to take on the right boss, but I would make sure it was somewhat slower than my other squads because even though having the fastest squad take out the right boss worked for me, I was extremely lucky that the trips through the RNG node worked the way they had to the first time through.

Honestly, I don't see the relative speed of the other squads mattering as much as making sure you don't kill the right boss too quickly.

sniddy
06-14-2016, 02:33 PM
Thats a way, if you have Lilac simply put the squad with Lilac in top with a VERY fast helper squad. Lilac squad will clear the pest far away, helper squad clears the other pest.

For the ?-4 I'd advise a 1-1-0-3 approach. You need 3 squads top right to get the pest. The last squad to move should NOT contain Lilac (the third squad is the one that will make it to the pest and shortcut)! Otherwise she'll reach the boss too early. Play around a bit with the movement speeds required, failing on these event maps is not so bad, the bosses and garden spawns are great. You might even find an Ampy on the map as well.

Thank you for this - got this map on my 2nd try - was DARN close as needed 3 squads not to head straight to the exit at one stage to lop back round for the final mob

...and while it's one option be back to 12-3 farming for me....and moonvine really is poor - does she at least get a good evolved ability - checked her abililty nope - boost to the blast power - not even sure she's enought of a glass cannon to really be worth it

Rupturez
06-14-2016, 03:46 PM
Thank you for this - got this map on my 2nd try - was DARN close as needed 3 squads not to head straight to the exit at one stage to lop back round for the final mob

...and while it's one option be back to 12-3 farming for me....and moonvine really is poor - does she at least get a good evolved ability - checked her abililty nope - boost to the blast power - not even sure she's enought of a glass cannon to really be worth it

In the long run, probably not. I do like her sprite though and I find the extra skill activation to actually be quite noticeable. I'm going to keep her around for now, she's the only 5* magic I have. Maybe in the long run she will be replaced by other 5* magics but that wont be anytime soon for me.

Whether or not I want to feed her blue Ampy's to bring her HP on par with others I haven't decided yet..

Peach692
06-14-2016, 04:11 PM
In the long run, probably not. I do like her sprite though and I find the extra skill activation to actually be quite noticeable. I'm going to keep her around for now, she's the only 5* magic I have. Maybe in the long run she will be replaced by other 5* magics but that wont be anytime soon for me.

Whether or not I want to feed her blue Ampy's to bring her HP on par with others I haven't decided yet..

To be honest I'm not sure it's worth it. You can only feed her up to 100 hp ampy, which means a max of +300 to hp. Even with the affection bonus that means a maximum of 10.3k of HP, I still see that as abysmally weak. In my opinion, since those ampys don't come by that easily, I think it's a better idea to save them up for another girl who's more useful in the long run.

nislo
06-14-2016, 04:27 PM
To be honest I'm not sure it's worth it. You can only feed her up to 100 hp ampy, which means a max of +300 to hp. Even with the affection bonus that means a maximum of 10.3k of HP, I still see that as abysmally weak. In my opinion, since those ampys don't come by that easily, I think it's a better idea to save them up for another girl who's more useful in the long run.

100 x 30 = 300?

I think you must play some math games and stop hentai :rolleyes:

Miu
06-14-2016, 04:35 PM
Yeah, Moony is not the best but she has good speed for a magic type and even if her stats are not 5* level they are at least 4.5* level. With full equipment slots I will keep her around until I have enough event girls to replace my 4*s.

Rupturez
06-14-2016, 05:19 PM

3000 hp ;) But I agree it's a lot of effort in a girl that might not be worth it.

Tenhou
06-14-2016, 06:32 PM
That 4th map is so annoying. Each and every try now RNG has screwed up at that ONE random tile where my third team to reach the bottom part always goes straight for the fucking flag.

MiqDoloran
06-14-2016, 07:23 PM
Yeah, Moony is not the best but she has good speed for a magic type and even if her stats are not 5* level they are at least 4.5* level. With full equipment slots I will keep her around until I have enough event girls to replace my 4*s.

I just need something to burn my purple manyus on.

Ancarius
06-14-2016, 08:04 PM
I just need something to burn my purple manyus on.

2* and 3*? :P

victor sant
06-14-2016, 11:54 PM
While Moonvine HP is low, both her atk and defense are pretty high.
In my experience, high def > low Hp have better survival than High hp > low def.

I won't just add ther to my main party because of Lavender skill is multi-target.

Tenhou
06-15-2016, 06:53 AM
Finally got the 4th map. RNG smiled upon me and the damn third team reaching the bottom part did NOT go for the flag.

Drip
06-15-2016, 07:19 AM
Moonvine is basically a heavier version of Amaryllis, who's quite decent for single target attacks. It's just a shame that raidbosses are designed to NOT kill them ASAP, but rather to let them live as long as possible to let everybody take a stab.
It would be nice if raidbosses worked a bit more like SEGs in PeroPero: way more health, with stacking bonus rewards for finder, highest damage and killing blow, but smaller rewards for everybody else hitting it. Then Moonvine (and single-target units in general) would become way more interresting in my opinion.

Ancarius
06-15-2016, 07:50 AM
Moonvine is basically a heavier version of Amaryllis, who's quite decent for single target attacks. It's just a shame that raidbosses are designed to NOT kill them ASAP, but rather to let them live as long as possible to let everybody take a stab.
It would be nice if raidbosses worked a bit more like SEGs in PeroPero: way more health, with stacking bonus rewards for finder, highest damage and killing blow, but smaller rewards for everybody else hitting it. Then Moonvine (and single-target units in general) would become way more interresting in my opinion.

Well when you come really high in general, than nuking Raidbosses (except Seed Bearers) is a wanted thing. When i log on with a Bunch of Stamina and some Gathers and start to farm 12-5, i don't want to stop, just because there is a Wasp that needs to be killed. Whenever the ingame Dice lands on Raidboss at the Mission Complete screen, while you still have one up, you get nothing. So i just post in the Discord Chat that they are free to nuke away. New Players in general can just do a weak att with their main team, since they will barely doo 100k dmg, while some Players might be able to kill an entire lvl 60 wasp with one Raid Point.

Lafate
06-15-2016, 11:01 PM
so how we get this boss?

Myrdin
06-16-2016, 03:08 AM
Great, done with phase1.
Used the guide on the last map, 3 teams on right, one on left, helper on left middle.
Team that went through the webs had Lilac, and its speed set around 480-460, while the rest had around 540. Good enough difference for the other teams to clear the rest and then Lilac team to clean the boss and finish the map.
Now the question would be - Garden farming ? I guess the Intermediate Garden from 40AP quest should be good, though the 80AP High Garden is very tempting, the AP cost is just to heavy (80 for quest to trigger the garden and then another 80 for the garden.)

Rupturez
06-16-2016, 03:19 AM
Great, done with phase1.
Used the guide on the last map, 3 teams on right, one on left, helper on left middle.
Team that went through the webs had Lilac, and its speed set around 480-460, while the rest had around 540. Good enough difference for the other teams to clear the rest and then Lilac team to clean the boss and finish the map.
Now the question would be - Garden farming ? I guess the Intermediate Garden from 40AP quest should be good, though the 80AP High Garden is very tempting, the AP cost is just to heavy (80 for quest to trigger the garden and then another 80 for the garden.)

Never go for the intermediate garden!
The 50 stamina garden is the worst there is, the beginner garden and advanced garden are better.

12-3 is probably better to farm advanced gardens I agree.

lukien501
06-17-2016, 11:36 AM
how do you place three teams on the right, one left and the helper in the middle? I thought unit placement was determined by squad set up?

Skyehmm
06-17-2016, 11:43 AM
how do you place three teams on the right, one left and the helper in the middle? I thought unit placement was determined by squad set up?

When the map is loaded, click and drag the teams to place them in whichever tents you want them in.

lukien501
06-17-2016, 11:52 AM
thanks. I've been playing the game for a while, had no idea you could do that.

Unregistered
06-17-2016, 06:32 PM
The evo rewards drop from golden chests in the mission. A reason to keep doing it after "3 star"-ing it.

Is this the truth? (couldnt find a conformation nor the opposite)

if so a offical link/post/picture etc. would be great

Ikki
06-17-2016, 06:50 PM
finally managed to 3* the ?-4, fking random node in the bottom of the map dude.

Drip
06-17-2016, 07:43 PM
Is this the truth? (couldnt find a conformation nor the opposite)

if so a offical link/post/picture etc. would be great
No, they don't. It's a standard medal-count event again, with a minimum of 7 medals to get the girl (lvl 1, no skills/equipment) upto 24 medals for the lvl 30 girl with everything unlocked.

In the campaign screen on the Special tab, click on the event bar (the one with the pretty graphics) instead of the bar that takes you directly to the phase. On the advertisement screen you should get, click on "Event Details" in the top right.

sniddy
06-18-2016, 02:01 AM
OK the 3rd mission - is a gold mine

40e can be turned into 9k gold + 1k seed

Just put a very fast squad into top position everyone else at lower speed in bottom and push go

Not having farmed a lot I'm not sure how great an E -> Gold ratio that is (228 gold roughtly to 1 e)

Drip
06-18-2016, 09:16 AM

Just put a very fast squad into top position everyone else at lower speed in bottom and push go

Not having farmed a lot I'm not sure how great an E -> Gold ratio that is (228 gold roughtly to 1 e)
Ah, the locked node in the bottom right doesn't open up after the first unit hits the flag. I thought I noticed something like that first time I did this map, but completely forgot about it, even less considered using that for farming, lol. An extra advantage is, that this makes for a cheap Seedy Seed raid spawn.
Whether Nutaku wants us to use the event maps in such a manner? Ah well, I dunno. This was probably already known on the original game, and should have been known by Nutaku because of that.

MiqDoloran
06-18-2016, 10:00 AM
Efficiency should be on par with the advanced gold rush.

sniddy
06-18-2016, 10:04 AM
if you mean the 80e one does that factor in seeds and boss spawn chances - becomeing a nice place to burn off extra E before levelling

MiqDoloran
06-18-2016, 10:21 AM
No, just based on amount of gold. ~9,400 for event, ~20,000 for gold rush.

Drip
06-18-2016, 10:42 AM
No, just based on amount of gold. ~9,400 for event, ~20,000 for gold rush.
Which makes Event map ?-3 the better choice I'd say, since you can still grab a couple of chests, containing girls worth 250 gold a piece, plus the chance to spawn the raid boss (these raidbosses do give very few medium equipment seeds though, so if you're always short on raidpoints, this part won't matter)

Ancarius
06-18-2016, 01:43 PM
The Seedy Seeds give the most amount of Seeds you can farm yourself, the Participation Reward is not as high as a Seed Bearer. Coupled however with the Discovery Reward they give the most. But Farming the specific is pretty much recommended for players who are finished with leveling and have no problem with needing 80 Stamian for ?-4 instead of the 40 for 12-5.

JessMini
06-19-2016, 05:44 AM

Thank you for sharing, I thought I'd have to wait until next saturday to spam gold runs, but this level is indeed a gold mine! Too bad it only spawns a 50 stamina bonus stage, but I guess it'd be too OP if it spawned an 80 one.

Zerana
06-20-2016, 04:59 AM
Ugh, that fourth stage really gave me some grief. Finally got through it with the 0-2-0-3 strategy.

Also, thanks a lot for sharing the info about the gold farming on the stages. That's awesome. ♥ Need money really bad right now. I'm down to 114 coins. http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/06/20/VfBGe0.jpg

IvanLedah21
06-20-2016, 09:28 AM
Which makes Event map ?-3 the better choice I'd say, since you can still grab a couple of chests, containing girls worth 250 gold a piece, plus the chance to spawn the raid boss (these raidbosses do give very few medium equipment seeds though, so if you're always short on raidpoints, this part won't matter)

Add in the fact that you get Gacha seeds, roughly 1k, which translates to 10 2-star girls usually -> 2500 more gold and it's easily better. If you have a surplus of raid points, all the better.

Rupturez
06-20-2016, 02:59 PM
?-3 is indeed a rather good place to farm gold and a fast stamina drain.

Tomorrow it's time for phase 2, I wonder what the maps will look like.

Zerana
06-20-2016, 03:27 PM
Tomorrow it's time for phase 2, I wonder what the maps will look like.

Dunno, but I'm looking forward to it. These maps are kinda fun...well, except for that last one.

nikonana
06-21-2016, 02:32 AM
Just 3* 2nd phase, luckily. For last map I put everyone on bottom camp with flat speed. Be careful since the enemy is on lv 60, they hit quite hard.

Rupturez
06-21-2016, 03:46 AM
Just 3* 2nd phase, luckily. For last map I put everyone on bottom camp with flat speed. Be careful since the enemy is on lv 60, they hit quite hard.

That's a good strategy, got it on first try. RNG of ?-7 is trolling me for now, top two keep rushing straight to boss.

Drip
06-21-2016, 04:11 AM
That's a good strategy, got it on first try. RNG of ?-7 is trolling me for now, top two keep rushing straight to boss.
That rng node on ?-7 (or Event 2-3) is annoying, yes. If your first team to arrive at that node doesn't turn towards the lower boss then it's a miss. But it helps to put all squads in the lower two tents and leave the top one empty. Eventually, they'll get to the top tent anyway, but you'll gather more gold and seeds along the way.

Still have to start on ?-8/E2-4. First I'll wait for stamina and raid points to get back up.

Zerana
06-21-2016, 04:38 AM
Well, once again I have issues with the last stage. Have 2 bad teams. Not to sure what to do about it. Might have to switch up my girls or something.

Rupturez
06-21-2016, 04:40 AM
That rng node on ?-7 (or Event 2-3) is annoying, yes. If your first team to arrive at that node doesn't turn towards the lower boss then it's a miss. But it helps to put all squads in the lower two tents and leave the top one empty. Eventually, they'll get to the top tent anyway, but you'll gather more gold and seeds along the way.

Still have to start on ?-8/E2-4. First I'll wait for stamina and raid points to get back up.

Oh thats clever, because all my squads have about the same speed I had 4 squads making it to the RNG nod in top, they split 2-2 so I completed it easily. Thanks for the tip. Means I'm already done with phase 2 too.

Lied
06-21-2016, 05:49 AM
Finally got some good luck and 3*'d every map in the second phase on the first try. I spent most of the last week on the phase one stage 4 (was pretty busy so I just occasionally logged on to futilely burn stamina on it) so it's nice to be done early this time.

Now to decide whether or not to pull with 50 gems....

Drynix
06-21-2016, 06:03 AM
For those strugling with ?-8, put all squads on the top camp. This way they all arrive at the middle at the same time (due to not running further after teleport). This way each squad will end up on one lane. However this does mean each squad has to handle 1 pest. And they are pretty tough on this stage.

I made a special list for this, instead of the lazy auto group I want to from top to bottom and placed my strongest (highest attack) in each slot, as I reach the 4th group, I went to the second column and did the same. This way each party end up at roughly the same attack power. Then I just checked to see if I wanted to swap a few so each party had 1 of each type.

Went with the highest attack power helper squad I could find. Was still a close call, some pests barely went down for me. Good luck to everyone.

JessMini
06-21-2016, 06:50 AM
Putting all squads on the bottom camp works too, like someone else mentioned. At least, that's what I did. I didn't 3 medal it though, because all 5 of my squads decided to go fight the same boss at the end, leaving the second boss all alone.. -.-

Drynix
06-21-2016, 07:08 AM
Only way to reach the other boss is by sending a squad through the bottom portal in the middle of the stage. This will be the 5th squad to reach the arrow space that splits the squads to the pests. So try to manipulate it a bit so you know the 5th squad can handle a pest group and a boss.

Note that all pests on the map are weak to slice.

thewind32
06-21-2016, 08:04 AM
Indeed, placing all squads on bottom camp works. My squads are all balanced in terms of power, speed & type. Got 3 medals first time using this method.

Ancarius
06-21-2016, 09:28 AM
Finally got some good luck and 3*'d every map in the second phase on the first try. I spent most of the last week on the phase one stage 4 (was pretty busy so I just occasionally logged on to futilely burn stamina on it) so it's nice to be done early this time.

Now to decide whether or not to pull with 50 gems....

Well, if there is anything you want then sure do it. I wouldn't do it if you are still leveling you characters since in my opinion it just messes so much stuff up.

Flowing
06-21-2016, 11:44 AM
Phase 2 Stage 3 doesnt start!? If I press Start my Units starting to walk but nothing happensafter that. Someone else got this Problem?

Edit: Ok I hade to delete my Browser Cage, everything works now again.

Myrdin
06-21-2016, 12:51 PM
Phase 2 cleared. Thats another fully unlocked 5* to replace on of the weaker girls.
Kinda sad, that I didnt have strong enough units to clear the first 2 events for 24 medals. That last item slot on Lavender and Edelweiss would be much appreciated.... well all I can hope for is a random 5* pull on one of these.

Overall this event was pretty docile - the map was not a psychedelic mess like the "Kings Advisor" event, so it wasnt hard to figure out how to complete each of them.
I do wonder when we get the the "World Defense scenario" and the "Event stories" unlocked on this game version.

Ancarius
06-21-2016, 01:17 PM
You can't pull Event Characters out of the Gacha. :P

Myrdin
06-21-2016, 01:20 PM
I have read somewhere on FKG FB that in the DMM version there is/was/will be a limited Event char. gacha. But considering its DMM, I dont expect anything like that for the next year and a half for the Nutaku version of the game anyway.

sniddy
06-21-2016, 03:59 PM
the all bottom didnt work so just flung everyone at random nodes - that worked and both times I got an amp and a garden

BTW any one know what gift this girl likes

kojaku
06-21-2016, 04:23 PM
Cake.

Anyway, there's not much to discuss about ?-8 starting camps. The fifth team to reach the central arrow is the one that will go against the second boss. So just try to have all yor teams reach the second part of the map roughly at the same time as you need to kill both bosses before any team reach the flag, that is reachable from both sides. So, for that you can guarantee that teams in north camp will do the full square, so they'll have a longer route. First team in south camp will have a shorter route and middle is totally random.

I personally went 2-1-2, and cleared it in the first try, but it's just a matter of your own squads speed, so there is not really a recommended starting set up.

I cleared everythng with 3* in the first try except for ?-7, which took 3 tries. I was about to create a suicide team to increase my chances, but it was not necesary in the end in a map with a 50% completion chance.

Anyways, there's something that caugh my eye much more than the map. And that is why is the final boss skill called "Drunk Fight Style"? What are these evil sister ants doing? Is it a pun from japanese language that doesn't translate to english? WTF

Drip
06-21-2016, 07:01 PM
the all bottom didnt work so just flung everyone at random nodes - that worked and both times I got an amp and a garden

BTW any one know what gift this girl likes
All bottom or all top strategies work IF all your squads, including your helper, have similar speeds and go through the portal all at once. I went with a custom setup that had all squads in the 520-580 speed range, helper was 545 speed, and they all had 50k-70k rating. The result was a very clean 3* completion

sniddy
06-22-2016, 12:40 AM
No idea they were about as balanced as I could all similar stats - maybe one was a little off, still it's not too hard a puzzle to solve unlike the last events portal fest

Unregistered
06-23-2016, 04:04 PM
There's a split between the top boss and a second portal that makes it impossible to 3* because the split is 100% to the portal so you can never get to the boss. I've wasted 1000+ stamina on this shit already and I give up.

I quit.

This bullshit game has nothing related to skill involved in it. It's all an RNGfest with zero 5*+ in 7 10+1 rolls and impossible to 3* maps because the bullshit ? splits are 100% "go the wrong way".

This game is an absolute waste of time (and money if you pay it). I do not play games to infuriate and stress myself. There is no reason to continue playing this game.

I think this game should go down under and be shut down for the good of everyone.

Ikki
06-23-2016, 04:20 PM
There's a split between the top boss and a second portal that makes it impossible to 3* because the split is 100% to the portal so you can never get to the boss. I've wasted 1000+ stamina on this shit already and I give up.

if you read the posts on this topic instead of raging like a kid, you should be able to notice that there´s an easy strat to 3* the ?-8, not gonna repeat it here since it wasnt me who said it, neither im going to make it easy for you, so goodbye

MiqDoloran
06-23-2016, 07:11 PM
Oh hey, I just managed to clear that map in one go. woo

KuroAoi
06-23-2016, 08:29 PM
I 've tried a lot of different ways , but I can not kill all the Pest in stage 4 phase 1. It was Pest on the right top . If anyone knows why , please show me how to complete it :)

Ikki
06-23-2016, 08:37 PM
I 've tried a lot of different ways , but I can not kill all the Pest in stage 4 phase 1. It was Pest on the right top . If anyone knows why , please show me how to complete it :)

3 teams on the far right, the 3rd one will go that way and kill that pest and the boss you killed with your squad 4

KuroAoi
06-23-2016, 08:49 PM
3 teams on the far right, the 3rd one will go that way and kill that pest and the boss you killed with your squad 4

But arrows caught my squad 4 went down and the map have no way does it go back to the

kojaku
06-23-2016, 10:21 PM
¿? Just put 3 teams in the right camp (you can change the starting point of each of your squads, just in case you don't know), the last one counting from left to right. First team will go down, then left. The second one will go left, an the third one will go down, then right to the pest. That team will go through the webs for the boss and the flag, so make sure it's not too fast nor has Lilac in that squad. Then it's just a matter of adjusting speed/lenght to be able to clear everything before any team gets to the flag.

KuroAoi
06-23-2016, 11:28 PM
¿? Just put 3 teams in the right camp (you can change the starting point of each of your squads, just in case you don't know), the last one counting from left to right. First team will go down, then left. The second one will go left, an the third one will go down, then right to the pest. That team will go through the webs for the boss and the flag, so make sure it's not too fast nor has Lilac in that squad. Then it's just a matter of adjusting speed/lenght to be able to clear everything before any team gets to the flag.

Tks, this is needn't to squad 4 eh ?

Zerana
06-25-2016, 01:52 AM
It might be a little to soon to ask, but does anyone know who (or what type of girl) is going to be next? I want to start stockpiling Manyu.

Ancarius
06-25-2016, 02:20 AM
A pierce one.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Lily

Zerana
06-25-2016, 02:33 AM
Ty very much. ♥

Her evolved ability seems pretty nice, but I wish that they'd give us a slice girl in an event.

Drip
06-25-2016, 02:42 AM
A pierce one.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Lily
On her evolved image, she's still wearing pants! O.O
What a pervert!

Rupturez
06-25-2016, 02:59 AM
Ty very much. ♥

Her evolved ability seems pretty nice, but I wish that they'd give us a slice girl in an event.

After the pierce one we get slice 3 times in a row.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Leschenaultia
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Geranium
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Hypericum

Zerana
06-25-2016, 03:12 AM
Wow. That is awesome. Glad to have some slice girls, but I don't know why they have them in such a weird order. Oh well, free girls are free girls.

AzureWinter
06-25-2016, 01:15 PM
Ah, I am still having serious trouble getting my ?-8 completed.
I've followed all the advice here, starting all in top or bottom camp. I even rearranged a special squad to get all their speeds as close as possible. No luck still.
The last thing I am going to try is to see if I get a helper with really low speed, if that will make a difference. The past two runs my helper actually takes the portal to the lower right and beats the boss, but before my squads can either attack or finish off the top boss, she makes it the flag.

Close, so very very close now.

Distortedrealms
06-25-2016, 01:56 PM
Keep trying AzureWinter, you will get it! I just pulled it off. It was dicey at the end on 2-8 as it seems none of my girls were too keen on using their specials and were very low health, but the helper squad, and my main line broke through both bosses so i was lucky it was them. My mostly 3* lower lines took a beating but somehow broke through thanks to a few evolved 4* in there ranks defiantly staying alive. Now if I could just get some lvl 5 dragons to evolve my purples I will be a happy camper but damn if they are not the most difficult to get it seems.

kojaku
06-25-2016, 02:28 PM
Actually, starting all top or bottom is not necessarily the best idea. In that map, starting points only matter to slightly control the lenght of the path the teams take. I your probles is that your helper is slighly too fast, then all top (all teams have the same path lenght) is not too good. And all bottom is even worse as the helper team is going to be one of the 3 squads to take a short route.

Try to assure your helper takes the long route by starting up or being the second or fourth team bottom. Meanwhile, try to make your other teams take shorter routes. For those teams that will always take the long route, you can try the middle one for a chance to shorten.

I would go with 3 out of 4 teams down (2 teams take short route, 1 takes long one), 1 out of 4 middle(ony way to get it to short route is getting lucky) and helper up (long route). Luck is still required due to that random arrow though. ._.

Unregistered
06-25-2016, 02:58 PM
What I found was key for me was moving my entire first team (highest power) down to be my fourth team so it would be the the last to hit the arrows and go for the lower boss. Having a very fast helper was essential so it would pass up my new team 4 before they both got to the crucial arrow.

Zerana
06-26-2016, 01:31 AM
Well, I finally managed to 3 star the last map. Really had to level up my scrub teams so they could kill one mob.

Having every team close to the same speed was key for me. Also, I thank the RNG gods for being kind for a change.

Ikki
06-26-2016, 02:05 AM
Really had to level up my scrub teams so they could kill one mob.

This map forcing you to kill every pest with each of your squads was a real pain in the ass indeed, my squad 4 was crap and was ruining every attempt to 3* it

Zerana
06-26-2016, 02:13 AM
Yeah, I was worried that I wouldn't get them strong enough in a week since I have two teams of all 3 star girls. Been saving up my 10+1 rolls to try and get a girl I really want in the future. Had to rework the squads and evolve a few, but at least now if we ever have a map like that in the future I can handle it and hope everyone else can as well.

Edit:
Had been spending all my Manyu and Coins on my Helper squad mostly until that map popped up.

Ancarius
06-26-2016, 03:04 AM
I think you underestimate the power of a full 3*, or even 2* Squad. :P

sniddy
06-26-2016, 03:20 AM
This game teaches you fast not to ignore squads 3/4

But yeh 2 of the members of my squad are evolved 3* and they are pokey as they are 4 equips 5 level skill

Soon my power set up will be all evolved 5* on squad 1, all evolved 4* on squad 2 - 48,000 power on my squad 4 still isn't quite enough but it's climbing slowly

Zerana
06-26-2016, 04:50 AM
Yeah, I learned that lesson the hard way. Most of my 3* were at an unevolved level 40 so I had to do something about that. It's pretty impressive that you can actually see their growth after putting effort into properly leveling them.

Ikki
06-26-2016, 05:04 AM
3* girls with 100% afection and evolved are a force to reckon with lol, its a matter of picking the good ones in terms of stats/skill, since some of them are pretty bad even after evolution

Rupturez
06-26-2016, 05:35 AM
In general I'd recommend people not to be lazy and auto sort on power, but make a balanced set-up for your normal playing purposes.

Drip
06-26-2016, 06:59 AM
In general I'd recommend people not to be lazy and auto sort on power, but make a balanced set-up for your normal playing purposes.
That, plust that the ?-3, ?-4, ?-7 and ?-8 maps often need custom units. One map may strongly encourage you to have all very similar squads, while another may encourage some odd mix, possibly even a fast sacrificial squad that's somehow meant to get wiped against the end boss to give all the other teams enough time to wipe pests and other bosses. It's really a matter of playing the map once, and see what happenes with all your teams to find something that works.

sniddy
06-26-2016, 09:03 AM
Indeed some maps balance some maps speed

12 - 5 I throw 2 tank squads in 1st at teh bottom - the other 3 at the top cheast hunting - and the 100k led squads tends to batter through most of the map

Unregistered
06-26-2016, 01:54 PM
Huh...I just put every team in the top camp...sometimes even then the top chest escapes collection.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, not the TOP chest, but you know what I'm talking about.

AzureWinter
06-26-2016, 03:23 PM
I still haven't gotten it. I just can't throw enough power at one of the bosses.
I usually get the helper to one and they get really close to the flag before any of the other teams can finish off the other boss