PDA

View Full Version : 1.5x Story and Dailies Drop Rate Boost Discussion Thread

YoxalLoyal
06-15-2016, 07:43 AM
Decided to make a separate thread for 1.5x drop rates. And ignore the Story part in this thread's title until we get one in the future. XD How's everyone's farming going?

1st day was pretty...bad for me. 1 valk orb (which I needed) and only 3 black fairies, 1 plat fairy, and 1 rainbow fairy. Could always look forward to Friday for that daily.

Today was a little better. Not running the AW orb daily, so I had some charisma to spare for gifts. Ran Skyfallen Gift X with a non-AW'ed Cuterie and got a ton of purple orbs, 3 rubies, and 1 diamond.

Here's to hoping tomorrow's DC daily will go well. Need lots of them if I'm going to AW my princesses.

Kyanon
06-15-2016, 08:05 AM
Ran 2 times the map for aw orbs yesterday : 2 times perfect drops \o/ (plus sacred crystal for 3 starring the map, didn't do it before...)

Davion
06-15-2016, 08:14 AM
4 spirit x runs : 1 plat, 1 black - 2 blacks - 2 blacks - 2 rainbows and 1 black
Today skyfallen G (2 stars with more or less this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=184wCAlDI1o ) First run without 1 diamond, second full drop (ruby is 100% now). One run for orbs - only 2 :P

Talith
06-15-2016, 08:37 AM
I could really use that spirit sorting rax right about now. I have maybe 55 gold and black spirits each and no units to spend them on. The black spirits more because I don't have the tin cans to spend on my awoken Deine or Saki.

seorizuki
06-15-2016, 09:42 AM
my luck have been pretty good for orb, full orb drop almost on every run. Got enough enough valk orb for Olivier and bishop orb for Marius who i pulled yesterday.
the fairy drop on the other hand, only 1 rainbow drop.

soranokira
06-15-2016, 10:07 AM
just hoarding orbs atm. tuesday was not all that great, though I managed 2 valk orbs out of 5 runs i guess. wednesday (today) was pretty good thus far. gotten enough of all orbs pretty much, shouldnt run low on any in the near future. the least orbs I had was soldier, which I got about 4 in 5 runs. aiming to get at least 5 of every orb probably.

Ericridge
06-15-2016, 10:44 AM
So like, what is the orbs anyways.

YoxalLoyal
06-15-2016, 10:57 AM
So like, what is the orbs anyways.

AW orbs? They're used to awaken a gold+ unit after you get them to post-CC'ed max level and affection. Golds need 1 orb, plats need 2 orbs, and blacks need 3 orbs to AW. Some special units like princesses need two types of orbs. Also, you will need their respective AW'ing materials and amount of gold to AW. The amount of gold ranges from 200K to 300K depending on the rarity.

Talith
06-15-2016, 10:57 AM
You use them for awakening your units.

Tenhou
06-15-2016, 11:35 AM
Pretty much every run on an orb daily has given me 4 orbs each. Need to do at least one more today since only two of three runs contained the assassin orb.

Pharaoh of Sand
06-15-2016, 03:07 PM
1 Black & 0 Rainbow Spirits /)_- [Tuesday]

I keep getting 2 crystals & 3 bouquets from my Affection Runs [Wednesday]

Grimmiq
06-15-2016, 04:43 PM
Managed to get 6 black 5 plat fairies from Tuesday's daily, 0 rainbow though.

Decided I wanted to burn through some gold so spent a lot of lvl22 bronze (From two pyramids) levelling up my Sophie, so the blacks helped (3+plat armor, 3+ duplicate sophie) she went from 28 to 78. I'm thinking of dropping dropping $5 when DC day comes around to get a couple of awakening spirits for her, just need to farm pastoral gate and get another 2 angel orbs. She almost has 1k attack as is.

Ericridge
06-15-2016, 11:07 PM
AW orbs? They're used to awaken a gold+ unit after you get them to post-CC'ed max level and affection. Golds need 1 orb, plats need 2 orbs, and blacks need 3 orbs to AW. Some special units like princesses need two types of orbs. Also, you will need their respective AW'ing materials and amount of gold to AW. The amount of gold ranges from 200K to 300K depending on the rarity.

Ahh okay thanks.

namhoang909
06-16-2016, 07:00 AM
the best thing this event has done is in AW orb farm, it's like about 2 -5 orbs every time (mostly 5) still i use most of stamina for daily mission :(

Arkinum
06-16-2016, 08:34 AM
The drop rates have been pretty good to me.

I finally have the orbs I need to awaken Lilia. Now I just need to farm some Monday gold. Awakening Spica kind of bankrupt me last week.......

Talith
06-16-2016, 08:39 AM
Two for two on CRing Saki so now she is down to 17 UP. Most likely not going to even attempt anymore as I already didn't like the idea of a 50% chance for 300 crystals.

Kamahari Akuma
06-16-2016, 08:42 AM
The drop rates have been pretty good to me.

I finally have the orbs I need to awaken Lilia. Now I just need to farm some Monday gold. Awakening Spica kind of bankrupt me last week.......

And then there is me. Orbs for the next AW ready to go, have money up the arse, and have enough DCs for another AW spirit purchase.

But lacking all the fodder units needed to even START the AW process.

Curse you 10% drop rate on Elaine from Waltz's event, you were nothing but LIES! :(

soranokira
06-16-2016, 09:21 AM
And then there is me. Orbs for the next AW ready to go, have money up the arse, and have enough DCs for another AW spirit purchase.

But lacking all the fodder units needed to even START the AW process.

Curse you 10% drop rate on Elaine from Waltz's event, you were nothing but LIES! :(

you sound like me.

Arkinum
06-16-2016, 09:59 AM
Ya, Waltz's event was a joke for fodder drops. I'm still using the fodder from previous events.

YoxalLoyal
06-16-2016, 10:04 AM
For me, Shuuka and Shao's event was a fodder goldmine for archers and heavies. Waltz's event wasn't too bad...after I gave up on Khuri and went for Dorca (x4) and Elaine (x2).

switch
06-16-2016, 01:13 PM
Hmmm do I awaken bashira,yuyu (who I don't use often) mehlis or get a spica for the CR and since it's 3xexp and awaken just mehlis or yuyu. I have 2 dupes bashira, yuyu and 1 dupe mehlis

NotThatGuy
06-16-2016, 03:02 PM
Well, personally I'd suggest trying to CR Spica, and if you want to take advantage of the 3x XP, awaken Bashira and CR her as well with your mentioned dupes. Yuyu is pretty good as a replacement to Calliope, but isn't super needed if you aren't using her much already, and can likely wait (also needs her cost reduced some to make her viable as a low cost witch). Additionally, while gold units do still get the triple XP, it's not nearly as big a boost as it is for the platinum units, so choosing between Mehlis or Bashira I'd go with Bashira, and I'd pick CRing Spica over prioritizing Mehlis and Yuyu. That said, if you can 3* the G map reliably, today it gives 21 DC per run with its 100% drop rate, so if you aren't adverse to spending a few SC, you can likely get another 100 before the day is done (assuming at least 16 max stamina, you can get 42 DC per SC, not counting potential need to refill charisma, but you get more than twice the needed charisma in the time it takes to regen the stamina naturally).

Tenhou
06-16-2016, 06:41 PM
All these people who are crazed about the whole Spica CRing yet i have never been in a situation where she would have made a difference at less cost.

Kamahari Akuma
06-16-2016, 07:10 PM
All these people who are crazed about the whole Spica CRing yet i have never been in a situation where she would have made a difference at less cost.

Probably because she is one of the few units that is insanely easy to CR, just slap two copies onto her and usually the second one can get her to that golden dream.

But yeah, CRing her isn't that much of a big deal enough that it needs the next best thing to a religion on the subject. The only reason why it'd be necessary is if you're dealing with a map where the unit point pool is strained to the point where every unit placed matters *coughDangerintheOasiscough*. But that is never really a problem since UP generators like Katie and the whole band of soldier units with Call Reinforcements exist, and they're usually the first units placed.

Not to mention if some people got lucky with premium rolls at the start and got units up in the black/plat rarity that are decent or supremely efficient for their cost, they usually carry maps at the start and usually let you get away with placing units with high costs.

Why no, I'm NOT jealous of you people who got blacks in their first set of rolls early on. Considering I came in before the black rarity tier got flooded with the all-star units, I probably deserve it. Least I got Olivie later on who never failed her skill lv ups.

soranokira
06-16-2016, 07:26 PM

when every unit you have is CR'd, it builds up.

NotThatGuy
06-16-2016, 07:31 PM

I wouldn't say it is super necessary to do, but it is worth the DC in my opinion. Also, I have a friend for whom CRing her made the difference between failing and 3*ing a map at one point. Mostly I recommend putting forth the effort now if there aren't more urgent uses for DCs as it doubles as a nice boost of extra experience presently (more than a platinum armour), and the lower cost is always nice to have. Admittedly I min-costed my Spica before Awakening was a thing, so I never needed to deal with making the call between CRing her or Awakening other units.

Talith
06-16-2016, 10:31 PM
Having a 12 cost Spica has made all the difference in the world for me more times than I can count, but maybe that's because I don't roll the premium gatcha.

switch
06-17-2016, 01:53 AM
yeah only reason im considering spica is purely cause its 3x exp atm

anonanonanon
06-17-2016, 02:08 AM
This has been an eventful week for me.

Got the extra barracks, first Spica, second Spica (for guaranteed CR), 600 gold summons got me 13 silvers (including the archers for CCing) and a gold (dupe Julian), spent the rest of my SCs for Crystal Keeper H, spent the 600 DCs for 3 more Spicas for full CR (it took that many :( )

Now I have virtually no SCs or DCs but I am happy :) got next months special card and of course various other junk.

Not bad for a free player and "no event".

switch
06-17-2016, 02:34 AM
just so you know spica doesnt gain 3xp which i think is rather stupid shes not premium but she is vastly better then a event

ZeroZet
06-17-2016, 03:34 AM
Yuyu is pretty good as a replacement to Calliope, but isn't super needed if you aren't using her much already, and can likely wait (also needs her cost reduced some to make her viable as a low cost witch). Yuyu is pretty damm good, with her Platinum-level attack and skill that is one of the only solutions for the Wall of Magic we have. But yes, min-costing her makes wonders, especially coupled with her -1UP awakening ability. Besides, pumpkins)

switch
06-17-2016, 05:51 AM
I used to use her all the time then I got mikoto and haven't really used her since aha

- - - Updated - - -

Just pulled iris from sp crystals not bad :) combine her for easy 3x exp should be make lvl cc now

slyyr
06-17-2016, 08:28 AM
I have been stocking up on orbs for the most part. There are only a few I need for units I have but I might as well farm everything while drops are better.

DC farming went well. Enought to buy an Awakening Fairy and a head start for getting another next week. spirit farming was pretty pitiful aside from a couple of blacks. Still they're handy for Sophie if I can get plat armors to drop on Monday.

YoxalLoyal
06-17-2016, 09:06 AM
Went on a DC farming spree yesterday and netted around 330 DCs. Bought myself another Spica and still deciding what to use the remainder on. Will probably wait till I get up to 200 and buy two AW fairies for Olivie and Sybilla.

I also get two more rune fencer orbs, which was better progress than I did with the valk orbs.

Jay Rich
06-17-2016, 09:28 PM
I am at a stand still at the moment with leveling my units and wondering if I should make the best use of my units or best use of the 3x xp boost, allow me to explain.

Currently I have doubles or more of yuyu, bernice, Kerry, Thetis, Iris, Stella, Themis and Gina. What I like to do when combining my double is making sure there skills are the same so I can boost my mains skill but this requires all my gold units I want to use as fodder to be CCed (Which currently I lack the silver units to CC this much gold fodder so I can Skill lvl up and CR).

Should I use my non CCed Gold units to lvl my CCed main units which will give them great xp (as I will pair them with gold or platinum spirits) and a possible CR but get no Skill up. Or wait loose out on the 3x EXP and CC them when I can to try and Skill up and CR once I have the silver fodder to CC them when I am able to?

I guess I have spirits to Skill Lvl my units up if I wanted but not enough to cover all the double I have, plus I would rather use them on units I can't get double of or are very rare to get double of like my black units or Cloris and Katie.

YoxalLoyal
06-17-2016, 10:16 PM
How the heck is it that I netted 5 silver fairies, 3 gold fairies, 2 plat fairies, and 2 black fairies while doing N difficulty on my alt account, while I got only 3 plat fairies and a black fairy on my main account after running X difficulty? Man, this is bs.

Talith
06-17-2016, 10:19 PM
RNGesus is fickle and has a sense of humor

switch
06-17-2016, 10:28 PM
Yo Jay rich. The only ones worth doing in your list are iris,bernice and yuyu. Unless you have better. I would do atleast 1 of each lvl up cc and combine. Remember you just go to lvl 30 with fodder golds

Jay Rich
06-18-2016, 01:54 AM
Yeah that's how I treat CC fodder, I never go higher than 30. Problem with that is Bernice and Iris are currently maxed lvl so to use my doubles of them I would have to awaken them ((My mains I mean and I am really thinking on doing it this week. These will be my first ever awakened units) I have 3 copies of Iris but will require two to awaken her as I have no silver healers so I wouldn't be able to CC a Iris for fodder anyway.

Bernice I have one extra copy of and I have some gold male heavy's and silver heavy's to be able to awaken her and CC the fodder Bernice no issues there.

I have 3 other yuyu's but no silver witch's to CC them as I used my last to CC my main yuyu. I did plan on waiting to get more before using them as fodder but this triple xp for female gold and platinum units is making me think I should use them in the same way I use plat armors.

To break what I said above into more detail:

Main Iris = 50CC60 and max affection
I have 3 copies of her but not silver healers to CC them so I will miss out on the skill up. I would also need to awaken Iris to use these units which will use 2 of my Gold copies.

Main Bernice = 50CC60 and max affection
I have one copy of her and the silver units to CC her. Like Iris I will need to awaken Bernice to use my copy and I have male gold units to be able to do this.

Main YuYu = 50CC40 and max affection.
I have 3 copies of her but no silver witch's to CC them, so I would miss out on the skill up if used.

Main Kerry = 50CC30 and 0% affection
I have 3 copies of her and have the silver units to CC them, shes just not as high on my list to work on.

As for the others I can go without lvling them, I was thinking on doing Themis but already have a black princess so don't need her that much.

I guess my main concern has been Iris and Yuyu, I didn't want to use there double should I miss out on a skill up chance as well but didn't want to throw away this 3 times xp boost chance. I guess I can hold onto them and just use plat armors in the future so I can CC my fodder for that slim chance at a skill up lol.

anonanonanon
06-18-2016, 03:51 AM
Do you not have extra gold or crystals to try summons?

switch
06-18-2016, 04:38 AM
Just do summons on Monday during golden armor n pray for the ones you need. I wouldn't use dupes of iris or bernice / yuyu as awaken fodder..

Jay Rich
06-18-2016, 05:24 AM
Do you not have extra gold or crystals to try summons?

I did, thus how I got extra gold units lol. Think I got one silver unit can't remember who.

Just do summons on Monday during golden armor n pray for the ones you need. I wouldn't use dupes of iris or bernice / yuyu as awaken fodder..

Gotta love the random factor at one stage I had a lot of Calliope's, Alissa and Dorca but have thrown two CCed Iris's into my main and I used most of my Calliope's to CR and Skill up my main one.

Cheers for your input Switch.

namhoang909
06-18-2016, 08:07 PM
so after this "event" will we have another break?

Sakob
06-18-2016, 08:25 PM

*shakes magic 8 ball*

*All signs point to yes*

...We'll find out on Monday, check the news tab for updates, when you wake up on Monday there's no news in the tab then yes, we're almost certainly getting a break.

Jay Rich
06-18-2016, 08:25 PM

If they treat this as a proper event and I am pretty sure they will then yes. I would say with the way things have been the past month we will get a break after this 'event'.

Talith
06-18-2016, 11:49 PM
Your break from doing dailies at a boosted rate is to do dailies at the standard rate. I could totally believe it and right now I even expect it.

Unregistered
06-19-2016, 09:56 PM
because 3 week break i have extra gold

i tried about 600000 gold of 2k summon

Got:

Harissa
Alissa
Crave
Kojuro!!!
Sanosuke
Bernard
Bernard
Khuri
Cecily
Alissa
Cecily

i was lacking rogues, lacking HA for CC Bernice and lacking Samurai for AW Imelia

now after waiting too long for event to farm HA and samurai i have finally CC Bernice using a Bernard and AW Imelia using Kojuro

maybe i summon another 1000000 of 2k but it takes so long...

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how people can increase their gold by breaks. Since AW I'm just getting poorer and poorer

- - - Updated - - -

because 3 week break i have extra gold

i tried about 600000 gold of 2k summon

Got:

Harissa
Alissa
Crave
Kojuro!!!
Sanosuke
Bernard
Bernard
Khuri
Cecily
Alissa
Cecily

i was lacking rogues, lacking HA for CC Bernice and lacking Samurai for AW Imelia

now after waiting too long for event to farm HA and samurai i have finally CC Bernice using a Bernard and AW Imelia using Kojuro

maybe i summon another 1000000 of 2k but it takes so long...

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how people can increase their gold by breaks. Since AW I'm just getting poorer and poorer
There're Gold get guide if you haven't search, and the map that has best gold per charisma rate is Deep Forest Road.And ppl who can spend 2mil in BS are those who had played for a long time before AW implemented so it's natural they amass gold(no need for silver, and up to a certain point no need for lvl as well).

Sakob
06-19-2016, 10:01 PM
Your break from doing dailies at a boosted rate is to do dailies at the standard rate. I could totally believe it and right now I even expect it.

Looks at the news tab...

This man comes from the future folks! He knows ALL THE THINGS!

In all seriousness though, looks like no event next week either. Admittedly I got way more done this week than probably any other week ever, still. I really wanted something to do this coming week... ugh.

Nero010
06-20-2016, 01:17 AM
Maybe we have to consider this being a summer break...

cjimi
06-20-2016, 07:54 AM
7 gem: white archer runs.. no priestess orbs. no thx to the boost

my streak of not getting that orb continues now for over 4 weeks

YoxalLoyal
06-20-2016, 08:15 AM
5 runs of Gold Armor X. No plat armor. THANKS DROP RATE BOOST for showing me that I did way better without your boost messing up my luck!!! I guess after this "event", only Tuesday (valk orb) and Thursday (DCs and rune fencer orb) matter to me and it will stay that way until we get an event.

switch
06-20-2016, 08:21 AM
200k base summons and 0 silvers gg nutaku..

soranokira
06-20-2016, 08:21 AM
7 gem: white archer runs.. no priestess orbs. no thx to the boost

my streak of not getting that orb continues now for over 4 weeks

put in more effort to farm and you'll get it eventually. 1 arti orb for me out of 4 runs as well.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/aa20ace8eaad464bb7f1b0e672f3f7ab.png

Arkinum
06-20-2016, 08:37 AM
It would have been nice if they kept the extra drop event until we get a real event....

At least I managed to awaken Lilia this morning.

JMich
06-20-2016, 12:06 PM
5 runs of Gold Armor X. No plat armor.
Sorry about that, seems like I got your luck this week. 4 X runs gave me 2 plat armors, 3 H runs gave me 2 more. Considering that I may have had 1 plat armor drop during the last month, I'm not really sorry about it :P

switch
06-20-2016, 01:01 PM
Yeah my main has 5 now I think .. alt hasn't got any yet tho

Tenhou
06-20-2016, 02:50 PM
45% chance to drop plat armours on G, twice! I like this.

Today was a good day

YoxalLoyal
06-20-2016, 02:58 PM
Sorry about that, seems like I got your luck this week. 4 X runs gave me 2 plat armors, 3 H runs gave me 2 more. Considering that I may have had 1 plat armor drop during the last month, I'm not really sorry about it :P
No hard feelings bro. I remember getting at least 2-3 plat armors per week WITHOUT the boost. XD

tazzz666
06-20-2016, 06:30 PM
Didn't get a single platinum one

cjimi
06-20-2016, 08:28 PM
put in more effort to farm and you'll get it eventually. 1 arti orb for me out of 4 runs as well.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/aa20ace8eaad464bb7f1b0e672f3f7ab.png

am i bitching? yes.
But i am trying to figure out how to put in more effort into farming when I have been for the last 4 weeks.

Jay Rich
06-20-2016, 08:29 PM
This increased drop rate is helping with my gold pile, averaging about 5 gold units per H run, use to be an average of 3 for me :( . Plat armors are about the same though. Even with the 2 x drop rate on orb, the orb I want most 'pristess' is proving difficult to get 3 runs so far and haven't gotten it yet. I need that orb to awaken Iris. Heres hoping I can get it before the end of today I need to take advantage of the 3x xp for Iris, I have doubles of her.

soranokira
06-20-2016, 09:32 PM
am i bitching? yes.
But i am trying to figure out how to put in more effort into farming when I have been for the last 4 weeks.

you should be able to manage 6 or more orb runs for today (I'm probably managing 8) if you completely ignore golden armor and it's supposed to have 60% drop rate. that is a very good chance for you to get at least 1 of every orb.

YoxalLoyal
06-20-2016, 09:50 PM
God bless RNGesus!!! Got the five plat armors that I needed to max level Sybilla. That and I went from below 1 mil gold to 1.4 mil gold. Very nice. Time to slowly farm for 9 black fairies. Should be doable with this break going on.

Eliont
06-21-2016, 12:30 AM
:D First time full drop.

slyyr
06-21-2016, 01:09 AM
Grrr dammit. On last run, finally get another XP plat to drop and boom - maintenance underway :(

And for what? Another nothing week?!?

Davion
06-21-2016, 01:29 AM
12 runs, zero plat. Last week with 10 runs i had 3 :P Sometimes i think rng is clogged and later it flushes all the drops at once. Like i was farming dorca on dragonslayer event and had none after 20 runs or so, and after that, 5 in a row :P

Sincronic
06-21-2016, 01:31 AM
maintenance underway :(

And for what? Another nothing week?!?

Yo dawg, i heard you like breaks, so we put a break in your break so you could take a break while taking a break :v

They gotta flip that On/Off switch for events (i know it's not that simple :3), and then have a toast for 2-3 hours xD

scrubp
06-21-2016, 02:26 AM
What have we even had in June so far? Dancer event for like a week and then breaks + 2x drop rate + more breaks?

EDIT: Never mind, Waltz was last week of May. So in June, we've actually haven't had a new event plat yet...

Nero010
06-21-2016, 04:18 AM
What have we even had in June so far? Dancer event for like a week and then breaks + 2x drop rate + more breaks?

EDIT: Never mind, Waltz was last week of May. So in June, we've actually haven't had a new event plat yet...

Like i already said once, i think we have to consider this being an unofficial summer break.

Jay Rich
06-21-2016, 05:05 AM
Heres hoping when the next event comes it is a good one, though at this stage i'll take anything.

Kamahari Akuma
06-21-2016, 07:03 AM
Heres hoping when the next event comes it is a good one, though at this stage i'll take anything.

Event that lets us freely farm those silvers we desperately need without any distractions. That or one where the farm map has the units necessary for their CC.

slyyr
06-21-2016, 05:48 PM
We already go slower than DMM with 1 event every 2 weeks. Do we really need these extra breaks???

Knowing our luck we'll get another Subjugation which will mean (you guessed it) EVEN MORE BREAKS!

I almost wish I never started playing on DMM as it highlights so much of the haves and have nots. Nutaku veterans pre-Awakening must have been getting pretty bored.

Talith
06-21-2016, 06:23 PM
They are probably between interns at the moment so no events for the foreseeable future.

JMich
06-21-2016, 11:53 PM
Knowing our luck we'll get another Subjugation which will mean (you guessed it) EVEN MORE BREAKS!

If it also means we'll get Hapi, the 150K XP fairy, I'm almost ok with that.

YoxalLoyal
09-14-2016, 11:32 AM
Now that we have the drop rate boost "event" again, it's time to bump this thread back up. My goal is probably 4-6 runs of each AW orb daily. Wished they added in the Sunday AW orb daily, but we probably don't have any units to use them on. Though a head start wouldn't be so bad right?

Eab1990
09-14-2016, 11:50 AM
Sunday is supposed to drop Puppeteer orbs, but those got moved to Thursday (replacing Sailor orbs, which got moved to Saturday).

Unregistered
09-14-2016, 06:09 PM
Anyone have any info on the "upward revision of item drop rate"? I'm not talking about the event, this looks like something that's here to stay.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have any info on the "upward revision of item drop rate"? I'm not talking about the event, this looks like something that's here to stay.

- - - Updated - - -

Orb drop rate (normal) got buffed from 30% to 50% while Platinum armour and rainbow fairy got a buff of (iirc) around 1-2%.

- - - Updated - - -

these thing about sell gold+ rarity to get rainbow pts for the dark knight is worh to an free player???or i just should forget about it ;_;
i mean how many unit more or less you will need kill for it????

Ramazan
09-14-2016, 11:40 PM
Well i got all the drops maps offer %99 of the time, especially aw orb daily. Got approximately 39 orbs out of 8 runs which means only 1 orb missed :D monday daily gonna be a pain tho, i mean the deciding part, orb daily (which i need most) or money daily (im currently very low on golds too thx to drop rates of story missions)

anonanonanon
09-15-2016, 01:06 AM
these thing about sell gold+ rarity to get rainbow pts for the dark knight is worh to an free player???or i just should forget about it ;_;
i mean how many unit more or less you will need kill for it????

I'm a free player and only on nutaku and it seems good to me. I can get 80 RC with just extra copies that I don't need. If I were to sell all gold units I don't use (which I won't) it would be 220. If you sell event units on farm missions that you don't want/need you can get more. 150 RCs from a farm event should be easy if you aren't trying to max the unit.

Just slowly save them up with an extra gold here and there and maybe some farm plats and you will eventually get there, maybe even before getting a black.

IvanLedah21
09-15-2016, 06:52 AM
I'm a free player and only on nutaku and it seems good to me. I can get 80 RC with just extra copies that I don't need. If I were to sell all gold units I don't use (which I won't) it would be 220. If you sell event units on farm missions that you don't want/need you can get more. 150 RCs from a farm event should be easy if you aren't trying to max the unit.

Just slowly save them up with an extra gold here and there and maybe some farm plats and you will eventually get there, maybe even before getting a black.

Note that event units give WAY less RC for discharging than their Premium counterparts. Like a premium gold gives 20, an event gold would give IIRC 3, plats it's 100 and 5. You're better off using those farmed event units as mini-platinum armors. Purely free players will take ages to get the 1k for the DK currently there unless you get lucky enough to pull duplicates of plats and blacks that you aren't going to use (sell a duplicate Aisha/Nanaly/Minerva and your soul will burn in hell while your mind screams "WHY THE HELL DID I SELL THAT OP UNIT???)

Koshka
09-15-2016, 07:17 AM
a premium gold gives 20, an event gold would give IIRC 3, plats it's 100 and 5
Actually, event gold will give you 1 RC and event plat will give 3 RC.

Jay Rich
09-15-2016, 07:18 AM
Note that event units give WAY less RC for discharging than their Premium counterparts. Like a premium gold gives 20, an event gold would give IIRC 3, plats it's 100 and 5. You're better off using those farmed event units as mini-platinum armors. Purely free players will take ages to get the 1k for the DK currently there unless you get lucky enough to pull duplicates of plats and blacks that you aren't going to use (sell a duplicate Aisha/Nanaly/Minerva and your soul will burn in hell while your mind screams "WHY THE HELL DID I SELL THAT OP UNIT???)

It will be a dark day indeed if I get a duplicate black unit, the choice to throw into my main or sell will be hard. Though I feel like selling would be the better option though I know I wont feel good about doing it. Just look on the bright side, it is for the greater good!!!

IvanLedah21
09-15-2016, 12:29 PM
It will be a dark day indeed if I get a duplicate black unit, the choice to throw into my main or sell will be hard. Though I feel like selling would be the better option though I know I wont feel good about doing it. Just look on the bright side, it is for the greater good!!!

CR/SU guaranteed would be MUCH better use for a black if you're not going to use 2 copies, unless you're never going to use said unit's first copy. I honestly don't understand why people would even sell their 3% chance lucky draws unless said lucky draws are units they've already CR'd and duplicate usage is inadvisable (like Deine, god that cost says NO to using a 2nd copy), IMO the RCs are a means for whales to use their spare gold and less useful platinum units for something other than mini-plat armors, not something you'd throw an ultra-rare unit away in favor of PART of the cost of another unit that you're guaranteed to get if you play (or whale) long enough.

Talith
09-15-2016, 01:15 PM
For a certain population of players getting rid of their one and only copy of a plat or black isn't that strange. There are units you absolutely wouldn't use on principle even if you had access to them; like Aisha. 400 RC right there. Don't care how silly powerful the unit is. She looks like an 8 year old loli with terrible art and asking 400 RC for that feels like more than it deserves.

IvanLedah21
09-15-2016, 02:12 PM
For a certain population of players getting rid of their one and only copy of a plat or black isn't that strange. There are units you absolutely wouldn't use on principle even if you had access to them; like Aisha. 400 RC right there. Don't care how silly powerful the unit is. She looks like an 8 year old loli with terrible art and asking 400 RC for that feels like more than it deserves.

Eh, like I said, it's OK if you're never going to use the unit's first copy. If they want to play with such self-imposed restraints, that's their choice. Aisha is ridiculously OP but I understand there are some against lolis. Me, personally? IDC what the unit is like in their scenes as far as using them in battle. If you're OP you get used even if I don't like your scene. If you're weak in battle but I adore your art/scene, you're in the barracks where I can re-watch your scene to my heart's content <3

anonanonanon
09-15-2016, 03:33 PM
150 RCs from a farm event should be easy if you aren't trying to max the unit.

oops. I was thinking you get 15 from event plats but it's 3 :p so without spending SCs you should be able to get 30 from a farm event if you don't want the unit. Actually now that I look at it, I haven't used any of the farm units from this year and all the farm units I used from last year I stopped using.

However my overall point still stands. Slow and steady and you can get him or any others they add (DMM has 2 1000 and 2 400 RC units I believe).Gold rush could be a big bonus as well. They give the full 20 and you can get many dupes that have little value.

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 06:42 PM
these rainbow cristal will stay around or only for limited time?

Eliont
09-15-2016, 08:27 PM
No, its permanent feature.

Jay Rich
09-15-2016, 08:35 PM
I prefer to have only one of each unit, I don't use duplicates as I feel like making each unit special and having duplicates takes that special feeling out of each unit. I am yet to get a double...

ZeroZet
09-16-2016, 01:08 AM
There's quite a number of units whose Skill Awakening changes them drastically, yet their normal skill being just as good. In these cases it makes perfect sense to keep dupes around with intention of SAWing one and keeping another with regular skill.

Jay Rich
09-16-2016, 01:37 AM
There's quite a number of units whose Skill Awakening changes them drastically, yet their normal skill being just as good. In these cases it makes perfect sense to keep dupes around with intention of SAWing one and keeping another with regular skill.

You make another interesting point, wonder how far SAW is off from being added, with the way things are going at the moment I would hope not to much longer.

IvanLedah21
09-16-2016, 07:13 AM
@Jay Rich: Berna is basically a panic button. Her evasion chance, HP + Defense affection bonuses, combined with Black rarity stats and the 1 sec initial timer on Assassinate 3 (combined with her own...

Eab1990
09-16-2016, 11:52 AM
AW Berna also won't cost you or any other rogues a three-star when she/they dies (though she has to be deployed if other rogues die).

Unregistered
09-16-2016, 12:13 PM
Zero drops doing Spirit Rescue G is my standard luck

Ramazan
09-16-2016, 12:50 PM
AW Berna also won't cost you or any other rogues a three-star when she/they dies (though she has to be deployed if other rogues die).

Im not sure if rogues are specifically better than any units in some situations, most other units are better at handling them imo, correct me if im wrong, tho berna is exception ofc with her %30 assassination chance, i saw her assassinating whole swarm and not letting anything passing through.

Eab1990
09-16-2016, 12:59 PM
Im not sure if rogues are specifically better than any units in some situations, most other units are better at handling them imo, correct me if im wrong, tho berna is exception ofc with her %30 assassination chance, i saw her assassinating whole swarm and not letting anything passing through.

Tokens do invalidate AW Berna a bit, but if you're tight on cost and/or short on duelists that can survive, using free RNG can help.

For example, if we got a revival of Solano's Mighty Ogres X.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGo8g9PWbUo

IvanLedah21
09-16-2016, 01:29 PM

While this is true, those rogues ARE taking up deployment slots in your team, where you could instead bring Memento and do the same thing with 5-cost skeletons. Granted those skeletons don't have 50% evasion nor assassination chance but they're not taking up slots in your team either. Only reason I can see to actually make significant use of AW Berna's "rogue = token" ability is if you have multiples of Berna. Other rogues will likely die quickly against anything that you'd actually need tokens instead of duelists to slow down, while taking up deployment slots and not being able to use their assassination chance immediately. Of course, I believe it still applies to AW Berna herself, so there's that at least (if evasion and assassination RNG let you down). Would be nice if Berna's AW ability applied to Ninjas as well, they're also sneaky people of the night XD

Lol at the idea of a Berna Clone Assassin Squad

Eab1990
09-16-2016, 02:01 PM
Well, I already sold both of my Berna clones for Danchou, so I can't test out that strat anymore.

Would've been great for Dwarfs and Giants though.

Jay Rich
09-17-2016, 01:03 AM
Seems like Berna is a good unit to have but can also be very particular as you can always use other units should you have them. Still it is good to have her.

On topic I am making most of the dailies to get orbs and story mod to farm units to upgrade my own. Though I am burning through the cash doing so. Have gone from 4,000,000 down to 1,200,00 cash and still have units I need to upgrade. My goal at the moment is to max my units lvls without CCing and AWing them, so that none of my units are sitting at lvl 1-20 anymore. If they were all ready CCed and Awakened then I am lvling them to their max lvl.

Though it is only when you try to lvl all your units that you realize how many you really have, whether you use them or not. It is very costly and was slow going until this drop rate increase but now I burn through the cash quicker haha, had hoped to AW Betty so I could 'Gold Get' but don't have enough DC's for a AWing Spirit. So I guess I'll have to make do with the cash I got, though it isn't going to be enough to take advantage of this drop rate forever, Unless I start selling the units here and there to get more gold.

ZeroZet
09-17-2016, 03:54 AM
I just leave it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmF0a8lcNOQ

And with later patches this Whirlwind of Death hits fliers as well!

Jay Rich
09-17-2016, 04:59 AM
I just leave it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmF0a8lcNOQ

And with later patches this Whirlwind of Death hits fliers as well!

Wow that's overkill definitely changes my opinion of Berna, not that I thought her as a bad unit not at all but with a skill like that no one/army would stand in your way!!

kayfabe
09-17-2016, 10:09 AM
It's long hit me as kinda funny how often people underestimate Berna's defenses. People just see "rogue" and squawk about RNG but evasion is actually a pretty nifty complementary defense when you're talking about a unit that already has static defenses roughly on par with a Platinum princess. 50% is unreliable in terms of surviving a one shot kill but when you're talking about a unit that can already survive 3 swings from most opponents that 50% chance can be interpreted as a 93.75% chance to require least 5 swings instead of 4 before dying. She's not super impressive by black standards prior to skill awakening and dat wave clear but her raw stats already make her far more generically useful than the other rogues.

Eab1990
09-17-2016, 09:29 PM
The main thing that kills her usefulness is the simple fact that you can't dodge magic, so she loses her advantage against lichs and whatnot.

Even without SAW though, having triple assassination rate is pretty strong.

Nero010
09-19-2016, 08:13 AM
Cyprias SAW is also pretty strong and i honestly think that shes underated too. So that alone makes it not true that only bernas would profit from bernas token passive. Many people underestemate the time some rouges can actualy survive and the damage they can dish out against certian enemys or rushes while thier cost is lower then valks (and they are better anti rush units then valks too). I often used cypria lvl 50 none cced as emergency panic stopper and was always suprised how well she actualy performs without even being cced.

kayfabe
09-19-2016, 08:29 AM
Ada is probably the rogue that hits me as the most tragic. IF you Awaken her and IF you farmed her enough to overcome her inflated number of skill ranks you end up with a unit burly enough to dodge tank quite well during her skill activation. Decent outcome on paper but enough "Ifs" that as a free player I nixed any thought of SC spending and farmed a bunch of valk fodder instead.

SabishiiRyuu
09-20-2016, 01:27 AM
I actually intend to use Berna as an alternate duelist even though I have the best duelists in the game.
As someone already said her defense coupled with her dodge makes her a viable tank for the most part and a perfect panic button. I used this opportunity to dump another 100SCs to level my army. Got all my remaining blacks(Dark Knight, Berna, Saki, Farne) to cc80.
I also leveled my long-yearned-for samurai army. Shizuka, Sakuya and Kojuro are maxed and I'm working on Akane and Chizuru. I really want to somehow use them despite Samurai being absolute crap-tier units.
Lastly I leveled most of my gold male units to max CC(Vincent, Stray, Cyrus, Conrad, Julian, Robert). I achieved quite a lot during this drop boost week. I'd say about 80% of my army is now max CC'd

ZeroZet
09-20-2016, 04:11 AM
Since the big rebalance patch Samurais actually have the stats to back up their cost now. You may use them instead of your heavy infantry on any map where you don't need to use the defensive skill to survive.) Then again, they do have their own ways to increase their survivability, so even more tank-demanding maps could be tackled by them then...

SabishiiRyuu
09-20-2016, 07:37 AM
Since the big rebalance patch Samurais actually have the stats to back up their cost now. You may use them instead of your heavy infantry on any map where you don't need to use the defensive skill to survive.) Then again, they do have their own ways to increase their survivability, so even more tank-demanding maps could be tackled by them then...

Yeah and I feel Shizuka's and Kojuro's awakening passives make them even more viable. If they costed 1 or 2 UP less it would be perfect but I'll still find a way to use them

Talith
09-20-2016, 07:56 AM
Speaking of Samurai, I want Hibari already D: I have a Max CR 5/10 S CC70 Momiji I should consider awakening and using since it's going to be around 5 years before we ever get to Hibari's event, samurai got their buff, and I have a Waltz to pair her with... but I have to hold onto a pile of stones just incase they actually bring Chydis back into rotation and revive Anya's event. Shuka has also been pulling her weight as a Samurai-lite as well...