PDA

View Full Version : Need a bit of advice.

lolix
08-20-2015, 05:54 PM
First of all , i want to excuse my english. It's hardly my primary language and i might have horrible gramar. I'm also a lazy bum , so not too keen on proofreading :P. So , i haven't really played aigis too much. Just messed a bit with it when it first apeared then left away. Now i found myself attracted by the game again. So...right now i have 2 acounts. My old one (on which i haven't played that much since the start after i hit a wall on missions and was too lazy to grind lvls) , on which i have already done most of the missions (untill the last one ) , and a new one that i've made today just for giggles , and to re-learn the basics a bit. Problem is , i kinda lack times for both , and i'm also the type that doesn't really enjoys alts. The fact is , i was doing a couple of random premium rolls on my new account , and i got pretty good units (I got Nanaly and Cyrus , so a black and a gold...and the silver elf archer which seems better then regular archers anyway). Now , my Old account has no blacks but has Camilla , 3 Belindas (which i believe , i can't get on the new one ) , Julian , Healer Iris , and Cyrus as well. Also a couple of my units are evolved , still have 2 rainbow spirits unused and 4 unused SCs (wasted on random rolls most of them) , and i'm a free player. Also , there are not that many 3 stars i can get from regular missions since i got most already. My new one has no SCs left , but quite a bit of a 3 star missions left. I have no spirits and no evolved units tho (well duh , i just started it a few hours back). The point is , i believe my new account has better potential then my old ones , but dunno if the grind is worth the effort. Wanted to ask some veterans , is 1 black unit all that good ? Is it worth to start grinding a new account for it , or i'm better off with my old one?

Kotono
08-20-2015, 06:06 PM
Nanaly is probably the most OP unit currently in our version of the game. But that doesn't mean she is necessary, but yes she certainly helps. If it wasn't for her, I'd not even bat an eye to the new account. But the fact she is there makes it a tough call.

Personally, I've cleared and 3 starred everything available before I had got her. And even now that I do have her, I've not hardly even made use of her since my strategies don't account for her higher unit cost. But I suspect she will be quite useful in future events. She can be used as a first deploy unit, and by herself can take a map with a difficult beginning and turn it into an easy victory.

I'd suggest playing with her some, and decide for yourself if she is worth restarting the game with.

lolix
08-20-2015, 06:25 PM
yes , was thinking that her ability to use her skill asap after her deployment , could make some rush maps a lot easier. Interesting. I might do that. But out of curiosity , is the old acount bad in terms of characters ? Besides what i named earlier , i obviously have the other story characters (the white witch and katie , as well as the plat assasin and aria - didn't managed to finish that event and haven't played aigis after , so no other event characters). If the team is bad , it might be better to not waste time with them , and just hope my new one would be luckier on premium rolls. Sry if i seem annoying. Just curious.

Tenhou
08-20-2015, 08:33 PM
It is definitely not a bad account, especially since you also have characters no longer obtainable and two nice healers. To help you a bit further in the decision:

-Nanaly is a black, aka very rare, but you CAN get her again.

-Belinda WILL be available again at some point if you are a completitionist, since they will do revival events at some point. This might be quite far from now though.

-Leveling your new account at the moment might mean you will have a very hard time with the next event that is coming, which means you might miss out on Odette, which is a real shame in all honesty.

I'd probably somewhat recommend something similar to Kotono - Play both accounts for a week or two and see how your new one ends up. If you get some more crystals and those summons are decently lucky, your new account will definitely outshine your old. If you can get your new account up in time to do well in the Odette event (aka manage to farm the last map) it will probably be the go-to choice.

lolix
08-21-2015, 12:40 PM
It is definitely not a bad account, especially since you also have characters no longer obtainable and two nice healers. To help you a bit further in the decision:

-Nanaly is a black, aka very rare, but you CAN get her again.

-Belinda WILL be available again at some point if you are a completitionist, since they will do revival events at some point. This might be quite far from now though.

-Leveling your new account at the moment might mean you will have a very hard time with the next event that is coming, which means you might miss out on Odette, which is a real shame in all honesty.

I'd probably somewhat recommend something similar to Kotono - Play both accounts for a week or two and see how your new one ends up. If you get some more crystals and those summons are decently lucky, your new account will definitely outshine your old. If you can get your new account up in time to do well in the Odette event (aka manage to farm the last map) it will probably be the go-to choice.

Seeing as both you and kotono are suggesting the same , thing , i guress i'll do that. Thx for the insight people