PDA

View Full Version : Revival Gacha Rotation

lacus
06-16-2016, 06:16 AM
Do cards get rotated out or are new ones just added to the pool when we get a new revival gacha?

chillinfar
06-16-2016, 09:51 PM
is mixed. Some cards from other revival aren't present at current one.

But the poll sucks, mix both rarities (R and SR).

lacus
06-17-2016, 04:20 AM
I asked because I already had all the SRs in the gacha except for the three newest ones, so it might be smarter to save my tickets for the next revival gacha if those three cards will still be around.

I haven't been paying enough attention to notice how the cards rotate, but seeing as the last three SRs are still in the current one, I guess I can assume that the cards will be around for more than once?

JSensei
06-17-2016, 09:05 AM
I asked because I already had all the SRs in the gacha except for the three newest ones, so it might be smarter to save my tickets for the next revival gacha if those three cards will still be around.

I haven't been paying enough attention to notice how the cards rotate, but seeing as the last three SRs are still in the current one, I guess I can assume that the cards will be around for more than once?

Not necessarily. The last Revival Gacha was pretty small. It changes each time. There are a few that are constant, but the 'new' cards seem to be only around for one trip. Unless they just keep adding to the pot. I've seen both happen.

lacus
06-17-2016, 10:52 AM
Not necessarily. The last Revival Gacha was pretty small. It changes each time. There are a few that are constant, but the 'new' cards seem to be only around for one trip. Unless they just keep adding to the pot. I've seen both happen.

Right. I might think about doing another one or two rolls before it ends, but other than that I guess I'll have to hope that they stay around, since I mostly only want Ayuko and I don't exactly like my chances.

Thanks for the info!