PDA

View Full Version : Three stars on characters's quest

Armeris
06-16-2016, 01:29 PM
As far as I know you can't repeat characters's quest, you can watch the scenes again, but not play it again, If I'm wrong then let me know where XD

So, on this kind of quest, there are any special reward for end it with three star like flowers gems on normal quests? In that case is better retreat before finish if RNG not smile in some panel? I'm not even sure if the retreat button appears XD

JessMini
06-16-2016, 01:40 PM
I just rushed through St. Paulia's character quests without really paying attention to medals or bothering to kill all pests. Now that you mention it, I'm very curious as well. If you ask me, I'd say no. I doubt that you can get a second reward by killing all pests/bosses, since you can't replay the character quests. That would just be cruel. But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, anyone.

Then there's the regular reward for clearing the character quests, in St. Paulia's case I think it's a necklace? But that's awarded regardless if you kill all pests or not.

Ancarius
06-16-2016, 02:17 PM
In none of the current Character Quests, it makes a difference if you get any amount of medals. You only get a character specific Earring for the character when you finished her final and third quest.