PDA

View Full Version : Which Unit to max out next?

Taiketsu
06-17-2016, 07:47 AM
Hi Guys,

since the last time i made some improvement to my little Harem and im sitting currently on the question wich Unit i should Awaken/Max out next.

Im thinking about Olivie and Cloris since i use them the most but in my last tread some1 told me i should get Elizabeth awaken asap but i prefer Bashira with Spica since Eliza is no Archer.
If u have any other suggestion feel free to improve my team.
Also sry for the big picture^^"

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/Zaydo/Unbenannt-1_1.jpg~original (http://s406.photobucket.com/user/Zaydo/media/Unbenannt-1_1.jpg.html)

IvanLedah21
06-17-2016, 09:00 AM
After the headache of looking at that mess subsides... :P

Olivie's AW ability buffs elves, dwarves, etc. which for you is herself and Spica (I don't see a leveled Yuyu, Rowanna, Rosalie, etc.) so the benefit there is good but could be better, though seeing as she's your best duelist the higher stats would be great and the -1 cost on both Spica and herself is awesome by itself. Would have to get a DMM player to tell you what her skill AW is, I'm not sure.

Cloris gets assassination chance which isn't too bad. Honestly, I'd personally rather have Yuyu's platinum-level attack and she meshes well if you do choose to AW Olivie since she'll get -1 cost and increased stats but you'd have to train up that level 20 Yuyu so up to you.

Honestly, I'd level and AW Len for 1) increased skill cooldown reduction (20% CC -> 30% AW) and 2) All Party members' Defense +5% AW buff (I missed her event *cries*) because those two abilities benefit your whole team (the first is only while deployed I'm pretty sure but the 2nd is just for being in sortie party)

Maxing and AW Claudia is solid for True Damage which is useful for High Def/MDef enemies

Summary: Len > Olivie/Claudia > Yuyu if you're willing to level her (I'd definitely do this if you AW Olivie), Cloris if you're not

NOTE: I am not a DMM player, so I have no idea if events/Skill AW changes these and other units' value down the road

soranokira
06-17-2016, 09:23 AM
useful units you will want AW:

1) More important units: Olivie - Elizabeth - Imelia (high hp soak duelist) - waltz

2) ranged melee: Saki/Horus/Charlotte (or even all 3)

3) situational buffers: Len - Shuka - drop rate boosters (Monica, Robert)

4) potentially useful units (somewhat low priority but can be useful at times): Shiho - yuyu - Fedora - Solano - Rikka - Ertel (cant be AW but you'll want to level her)

5) Units you will want to AW for stats since you're using them pre-AW already: Bashira - Odette - claudia

6) Low priority units you will want to AW at some point: Lynn (monk) - Julian - Rita - Momiji/Sakuya

Priority is more or less from top to bottom. also, I'm not writing out everything because it'd become a wall of text unlike what lolix likes to do. just ask if you need further explanations on why I suggested the above.

Taiketsu
06-17-2016, 11:44 AM
First of ty for ur tips so far.
I think ill AW Olivie and try to lvl up yuyu sind i didnt know about the -1 up cost for elves.
Elizabeth i "kinda" understand but dunno if its worth since i have bashira, Imelia so good later on?

But yeah if u can further into explaining why i should do these it would be rly helpful.
Ill post my normal Team Setup i use most of the time maybe that gives u a general idea what i use and what u would improve then^^

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/Zaydo/Unbenannt_4.jpg~original (http://s406.photobucket.com/user/Zaydo/media/Unbenannt_4.jpg.html)

Kamahari Akuma
06-17-2016, 12:21 PM

1) More important units: Olivie - Elizabeth - Imelia (high hp soak duelist) - waltz

4) potentially useful units (somewhat low priority but can be useful at times): Shiho - yuyu - Fedora - Solano - Rikka - Ertel (cant be AW but you'll want to level her)

5) Units you will want to AW for stats since you're using them pre-AW already: Bashira - Odette - claudia

6) Low priority units you will want to AW at some point: Lynn (monk) - Julian - Rita - Momiji/Sakuya

Priority is more or less from top to bottom. also, I'm not writing out everything because it'd become a wall of text unlike what lolix likes to do. just ask if you need further explanations on why I suggested the above.

Speaking of Len, if you had her and Katie both AW and in the same team would their defense boosts stack or no?

switch
06-17-2016, 12:27 PM
Elizabeth does way more DPS then bashira. Just shorter range. Tho I wouldn't put Elizabeth on a heavy armor map

- - - Updated - - -

I believe all but same name stack. So S and M should stack

Nero010
06-17-2016, 01:20 PM
Elizabeth does way more DPS then bashira. Just shorter range. Tho I wouldn't put Elizabeth on a heavy armor map

- - - Updated - - -

I believe all but same name stack. So S and M should stack

Depends on if u want constant damage output (eliz) on maps where her short range is no disatvantage, or want an burster who has no range disatvantage (bashira does signifcantly more dmg during her skill up then eliz just for the burst especialy against high armor targets). So if u ask me u will want both for sure. (not saying anything about thier AW Priority just about who to have in your team in general).

Ace
06-17-2016, 01:22 PM
Taiketsu, just a pet peeve, but you should seriously lock all your units that you value! It would be really sad to accidentally lose something that took great luck to get and lots of time and effort to work on.

Tenhou
06-17-2016, 01:51 PM
First of ty for ur tips so far.
I think ill AW Olivie and try to lvl up yuyu sind i didnt know about the -1 up cost for elves.
Elizabeth i "kinda" understand but dunno if its worth since i have bashira, Imelia so good later on?

Elizabeth is almost at black damage output which is why you want to improve her. Her AW gives her increased range which helps her deal even more damage. Of course, she's not that great against armoured targets, but anything else she absolutely shreds, especially undead.

Olivie is of course an obvious choice with her passive and then leveling Yuyu up. She also gains a good amount of health which really helps since she's rather low due to being an elf.

Imelia is... rather incredible. Her health reaches grand heights and her skill will even reduce a bandit's normal weakness - defense, while still giving her boatloads of attack. She is a great duelist and hp soaker.

Unregistered X
06-17-2016, 02:13 PM
Honestly, your units looks solid enough that I would personally push Monica up to very high on the list. In the long run, her passive DC gain will give you the most benefit, and the sooner you awaken her, the better. Along the same vein, I'd push Spica's level up to 70+ so that you can do Crystal Keeper X for more DCs.

Then, I'd awaken Olivie for the buff to elves and level her a bit for increased HP (her only real weakness). It will also make Spica cheaper as a bonus.

If you awaken Olivie, the next best in line is naturally Yuyu for the synergy. If not, you can skip her (or if you really want to keep using Cloris - although I'd personally go with Yuyu).

Alternatively (or afterwards), you can work on and awaken Imelia, who is a really good tanky bandit as your main physical duelist.

Fedora after that for the extra healing and reduced cost.

Elizabeth after that, the extra range from awakening will make her more versatile, although in general she's quite good enough even without awakening, so there's not as much of a priority to work on her (the only reason she's somewhat low on the list).

After that, I'd work on Saki or Horus... I personally prefer Saki, but either is fine, you just want a really solid range melee unit.

Then Len and Waltz for their supportive abilities...

... then Awaken and max out Bashira for stat gain (you will have to put in a lot of effort to level her to make it worthwhile, which is why this step is so low in priority).

At that point, I'd focus on padding out the stats of your awakened core units (Spica, Bernice, Iris, Fedora) by leveling them to higher levels (max if possible) before moving on to more "luxury" characters...

soranokira
06-17-2016, 07:46 PM

You want a wall of text, you'll get it.
also, Len's AW passive does stack with Katie's. same goes for Uzume and Aria's.

Olivie: best duelist against physical damage hands down, 100% dodge with relatively decent uptime and downtime. (skill duration vs reuse timers)
Elizabeth: There will be times when you need a good physical burst damage. there are many cases where a VH will be more useful than simply having bashira + spica. look at base scramble I or this video for more info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqZQvcnnlBQ
Imelia: raw stats make her great: http://aigis.gcwiki.info/?%A5%E6%A5%CB%A5%C3%A5%C8%2F%A5%AF%A5%E9%A5%B9%2F% A5%D0%A5%F3%A5%C7%A5%C3%A5%C8#unit_bandit she might not have the highest base attack/hp among bandits, but she does have the best def and her skill increases atk and def, and with 3.5k max hp, you can quite easily get her to 3k hp without much effort (and her AW passive adds bandit hp). 3k raw hp can help soak up a lot of damage when your healing might not be enough. I'm using gcwiki link because comparison is easier on that page.
waltz: waltz is the dancer with the highest attack atm, having one as emergency might be good because dancers really boost units like elizabeth and bashira a lot (+300 attack during skill). you might not be used to her, but when you AW 70% of your units you can start trying different things and you can see how good dancers can be when used right.

Saki: black ninja = instant skill, and her attack speed/damage is pretty good for a ranged melee unit that you're going to need regardless.
Horus: high attack ranged melee, means she can do much better off skill against armored units.
Charlotte: multi-attack ranged melee, means she's good at clearing small fries pretty much. her skill has a short duration but a shorter reuse timer as well, compared to horus. either one of them will be fine, but you do need at least 1 good ranged melee and having more doesnt hurt. I'd only go with Saki-Horus or Saki-charlotte though.

Len: useful when AW for 30% reuse timer reduction as well as 5% def passive. that 30% reuse is pretty good for some units that you skill often (olivie, soldiers). I've used her in subjugations and she can be used just fine for soldiers to generate UP faster. and she gets better whenever we get the patch that changes her +hp affection bonus to +attack, which pushes her attack to 300+ when AW. I've combined her with waltz before to great effect.
Shuka: not very useful aside from subjugations which let you start with plenty of UP to place her down, but having an advance guard for the UP cost reduction when you need it is good. Here's a sample from DMM, note that advance guard cost has been reduced there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZftWXnb8gU
drop rate boosters speak for themselves. they're only there to boost drop rate, pretty much

Shiho: AW for slightly faster attack speed, and you're already using her anyway as a witch.
yuyu: you're going to need at least 1 AW witch, and preferably 2. shiho+ yuyu can mostly cover that, and yuyu is a nice low cost witch with good dps. and as mentioned, she has good synergy with olivie (due to -1 cost as elf)
fedora: low cost healer that is more powerful than alissa, and her range up skill might be useful for supporting heals within another healer's 'territory'.
solano: she is a good dps.
Rikka: she can't be healed, but her raw stats allow her to usually duel a strong mob without too much issue. her high stats also let her soak up some damage from your tanks.
Ertel: melee slot healer, there will be more and more maps in the future where they dont provide good ranged spots (Rita event G-tier map is an example, although you can do without her), but she does open up opportunities as well as support healing when your ranged healers dont heal enough.

Bashira-odette-claudia is relatively self-explanatory. their AW passives are rather useless as compared to the other units, which is why they are mainly AW'd for their stats, which pushes them down priority a lot. the stats bashira gain from AW can also be covered by having waltz support her btw.

Lynn: you never know when a monk might be useful, this is for opening up options.
Julian: his AW is pretty crap, but his SAW is decent (auto-skill) and it's good to have a 2nd UP generator always.
Rita: stealth is niche, but they CAN be useful and it has been proven in Imelia event where their stealth allow them to be placed at ranged spots that would be attacked by pumpkins otherwise.
Momiji/Sakuya: either one really. I dont feel like comparing them, and samurais are pretty niche, but they can be used to take out 2~3 gob archer/mages that come at the same time, as well as be a hp soak. I've used momiji here (Imelia event G-tier): https://youtu.be/NSLDPMbPPbs

1) is obviously the most useful, since they're just outright good units that you can put to use even before AW.
2) is after, because having ranged melee is seriously useful. the imelia event G-tier map above also required a ranged melee unit.
3) & 4) are relatively similar in priority, but I do want Len for 5% def.

The rankings are just general priority and can be switched around however you like it. you just need to work on them all eventually. some of them are mentioned even though you cant AW them yet (like solano and rikka, unless you want to use a gold monk for rikka), but that's for you to level them to max. you should be leveling units to max at this point to prepare them for AW. leaving them at cc50 is mostly for when you still can't max them and need the resources to focus on leveling other units, which you are over by this point.

Taiketsu
06-18-2016, 01:22 AM
Ok ty for the long and nice explanation.
After i saw some of the stats and thought also about it i agree with it.
Gonna start making Gold then alot x.x"

Ericridge
06-18-2016, 11:23 AM
I'm just gonna recommend making use of Lock button on your units so you don't accidentally get rid of them in a combine while sleepy or not paying attention.

Taiketsu
08-19-2016, 03:51 AM
I have a question regarding Healers.
Since i got only Iris und Fedora as healers currently and iris aw i was thinking of preparing another aw healer.
Now i was thinking since i got Robert and he has heal increase wich imo is better than Fedoras skill that i should max him out as next healer or should i wait until i get a plat+ Healer ?

ZeroZet
08-19-2016, 06:00 AM
Now i was thinking since i got Robert and he has heal increase wich imo is better than Fedoras skill that i should max him out as next healer or should i wait until i get a plat+ Healer ?Robert's raw healing power is just too low. Robert AW80: 395, Fedora AW80: 519 (Robert CC60: 311 / Fedora CC60: 445). And frankly, as far as third healer is concerned, even Alissa (cc50: 378!) would do just nearly as well, and for the fraction of resources spent ;)

Besides, Fedora's Increase Range would sometimes allow you to cheat your way out of needing second healer to cover another side of battle formation or bring another damager to the chokepoint, and AW ability gives her faster deployment. While Robert's what, more booze?)

Even in skill awakening front Fedora gains skill to heal two units at the same time, while Robert loses healing to become an amazing high-powered physical man-witch XD

IvanLedah21
08-19-2016, 07:09 AM
Robert's raw healing power is just too low. Robert AW80: 395, Fedora AW80: 519 (Robert CC60: 311 / Fedora CC60: 445). And frankly, as far as third healer is concerned, even Alissa (cc50: 378!) would do just nearly as well, and for the fraction of resources spent ;)

Besides, Fedora's Increase Range would sometimes allow you to cheat your way out of needing second healer to cover another side of battle formation or bring another damager to the chokepoint, and AW ability gives her faster deployment. While Robert's what, more booze?)

Even in skill awakening front Fedora gains skill to heal two units at the same time, while Robert loses healing to become an amazing high-powered physical man-witch XD

Yeah Robert almost exclusively exists for A Toast to Men (male only means your better female healers can't be used, plus he boosts the drop rates of those drinks which is the whole reason you do that map), plus the few other male-only maps. In terms of healing power, Alissa is almost as good except during skill when both are CC'd (Heal 1 vs 2) and she's cheaper and if you have spares she's MUCH easier to CR/SU

Taiketsu
08-19-2016, 10:38 AM
ah ok since i didnt know about Fedoras aw skill? i though would be good for a 3 healer
Means Fedora is gonna get an upgrade soon currently farming Healers/Emilias.

Taiketsu
10-24-2016, 02:19 PM
Question about Witches.
Since i got Belinda lately from the Event but only up to 10UP without CC is it worth to max her out instead of Shiho, wich i planned on doing, bc Belinda is the Spica for Witches.

Tenhou
10-24-2016, 02:42 PM
Belinda is worth maxing out. She gets really good range, has a nice passive and is overall a really good witch.

Taiketsu
12-06-2016, 01:21 PM
So i tried my luck getting Nanaly again, without much luck Q_Q, but got some other nice units and got some questions regarding them.

1. i got Demon Gun Warrior Zola and her skills "Magic Shells" says atk goes up and atk becomes magic but on wiki its says "ignore defense". So my question which info text is right because ignore defense would be better than magic dmg imo.

2. i got Land Strategist Uzume which seems kinda nice to me because of her skills so worth getting her maxed/aw or more a niche pick?

Tenhou
12-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Uzume is the best of her kind you can get. She even has a nice place to fill even if the black hits nutaku at some point, simply because of her AW passive.

ZeroZet
12-06-2016, 02:19 PM
So i tried my luck getting Nanaly again, without much luck Q_Q, but got some other nice units and got some questions regarding them.

1. i got Demon Gun Warrior Zola and her skills "Magic Shells" says atk goes up and atk becomes magic but on wiki its says "ignore defense". So my question which info text is right because ignore defense would be better than magic dmg imo.

2. i got Land Strategist Uzume which seems kinda nice to me because of her skills so worth getting her maxed/aw or more a niche pick?

1. "Ignores defense" IS "magic damage". Because, y'know, magic indeed ignores target's defense. Magic Resistance is the stat that lessens magic damage.
In the same vein, if you see "Ignores defense and magic resistance" that that is so-called "true damage". Nothing will protect from it! XD

2. Uzume is awesome. Mainly draw is actually her Awakening ability of +5% attack to entire party by merely being in the sortie list.) So you may not even deploy her, but your team will be stronger anyway)

IvanLedah21
12-06-2016, 02:38 PM
1. "Ignores defense" IS "magic damage". Because, y'know, magic indeed ignores target's defense. Magic Resistance is the stat that lessens magic damage.
In the same vein, if you see "Ignores defense and magic resistance" that that is so-called "true damage". Nothing will protect from it! XD

2. Uzume is awesome. Mainly draw is actually her Awakening ability of +5% attack to entire party by merely being in the sortie list.) So you may not even deploy her, but your team will be stronger anyway)

Uzume is also awesome for reducing UP costs for any units deployed after, plus her skill buffs ALL deployed units' attack by up to 20% for 20 seconds. That skill is nothing to sneeze at, though the UP cost reduction should be thought of as icing on the cake and not the cake itself ;)

The UP reduction is most handy when starting UP is high enough that you can comfortably drop her early (maybe even before your Reinforcement Soldier!) without screwing yourself over (example: need an early archer to take care of early flying mobs like in a few of the previous event's maps). If you get her out first, she can easily save you 15+ UP (5 units deployed after her) but again, icing on the cake that you enjoy when you can. Her AW ability and skill are the cake itself ;)

Not to mention she is essentially a lower cost (but lower stats) samurai, given her ability to hit both blocked unit, on top of the above benefits.

ZeroZet
12-07-2016, 01:21 AM
Uzume's maxcost of 17 is a bit too much to comfortably use her as a first drop most of time, IMO. By contrast, min-cost Shuuka is perfect, that 3 UP difference means worlds at the beginning of maps :D

Anonymous
12-07-2016, 01:56 AM
I just awakened my Uzume, she is ridiculous as a first drop on this revival (mostly because they start you with so many UP). No ragrets.

lolix
12-07-2016, 02:02 AM
u mostly use uzume for her team bonus or in preparation for maps that have hard bosses. That's what i do with her. Not that much for the up (which is nice to be honest) , but she's still to costly for her to be a first drop

IvanLedah21
12-07-2016, 09:00 AM
u mostly use uzume for her team bonus or in preparation for maps that have hard bosses. That's what i do with her. Not that much for the up (which is nice to be honest) , but she's still to costly for her to be a first drop

As I said, the UP reduction is icing on the cake, to be enjoyed when you can (like the anon said, this event gives you unusually high starting UP so you can benefit from it earlier), but her skill and AW buff are the primary draws for her.

Also, my Uzume is cost 15 so Shuka is only one point cheaper and lacks the team buff, so the gap between them is even greater for me.

Taiketsu
02-03-2017, 11:37 PM
Hi Guys,
its been some time since i last posted and i got a few new units as well build up my team a bit. No the question of the day, any improvement ideas etc.?
Here is my current "all round" team and the rest of my units up to Gold since the rest is just fodder.

lolix
02-04-2017, 01:48 AM
your team is all around good. I'd take mari out tho and set an awakened uzume in your team actually (there aren't many maps that require double heavy anyway) . Dunno why you ignored uzume for so long , when most people kinda agree that she's probably 1 of the first units that an army should awaken.
Generally speaking , buffer units should be some of the first awakened for the simple fact that they make your entire army stronger , and honestly , there aren't many with a buff stronger then uzume. I mean , spica gives7% , but just to archers. Sherry gives 5% def/attack/hp , but just to golds or lower. Bernice gives 5% defense , but just to heavies.

Uzume gives 5% attack to everyone.

This is the first thing i've noticed. Ill update if i see something else

IvanLedah21
02-06-2017, 08:13 AM
Hi Guys,
its been some time since i last posted and i got a few new units as well build up my team a bit. No the question of the day, any improvement ideas etc.?
Here is my current "all round" team and the rest of my units up to Gold since the rest is just fodder.

Uzume better be a recent draw, otherwise you be slacking ;)
Other than that, maybe Len for skill cd reductions, though by replacing Maribel with AW Uzume you don't really have any skill-dependent units.

Taiketsu
02-07-2017, 11:34 AM
First of ty for ur advice and yes "sadly" i got Uzume quite a while now, i think even around the time of my last post here or shortly after it.
But i tried to build up my Team first which is where it is now and going to max Uzume now and switch her in for Marible.
But still trying to get Nanaly XD"

Taiketsu
02-14-2017, 01:33 PM
So a new update is out and i got 2 questions ready to blow XD"
1.I was thinking of getting Chydis since i dont have a Gold + Healer currently and seeing as her skills seems quite good imo i was planning on getting some DC for her.
2. Should i try to get both Karmas or only the Black Karma? Since Black is like her Plat version just better so far i didnt misunderstood her effeckt.

Hope some nice advice is coming as always^^

lolix
02-14-2017, 01:48 PM
Plat karma is like a combination of lilia and hat plat samurai that life steals (was it shizuka?) that can't be healed outside of her life steal. Not that bad since she has good stats , but not that impressive either.

Black karma has a broken skill. For 13 seconds she can't die. She can tank any ultra boss and still won't die during her skill. The downside is that she also can't be healed. But being a black , her skill is on a 1 sec cd , and considering the nature of her skill , she's a really great super boss ganker/staller

The good part is that her skill is great regardless of her cost , and she's still niche. You won't use her regularly outside of super bosses in general. And most super bosses don't tend to rush , so mincosting her won't be a maximum priority...
Still , having her at her best would be a plus , since there aren't many blacks for freemiums. Ofc in the end it's up to you if you want to max cr her or not (but keep in mind that max cr-ing her will cast AT THE VERY LEAST 300 +250 +250+ 250 +250 +250 = 1550 MC , assuming you get lucky. First 2 CRs should have 100% - because of increased chance to cr during this event - but the next 3 are at 50% if i'm remembering corecly). Lucking out 3 times in a row with 50% is not very likely , so a perfect karma might cost you even over 2000 MC.

EDIT: chydis is one of the better healer we have , so getting her asap is a good ideea as well

Taiketsu
02-14-2017, 02:11 PM
Ty for the info, meaning grinding of doom is back ^^

Taiketsu
04-12-2017, 06:25 AM

Here a little update on new Units i got and which path i should take.
I did lvl up Uzume (still in progress to 90) and was thinking maxing Chydis and Erun out for a Plat healer and another lighting rod.
So i was also wondering if Miranda is worth getting for me and max UC etc. since i got mirable and berice.

MFG Taiketsu

lolix
04-12-2017, 06:58 AM
i don't really see the point looking at your team. Mine is worse and ill probably not bother with her that much. I mean , i'll probably run event maps , but won't invest SCs in it.

Its kinda up to you. Do you want a dps heavy ? Do you plan on whaling to get deine or dina ? (then her buff might work really well to buff those 2).... All in all , she's not a priority for anyone who has a bernice (since shes the better heavy overall)

Taiketsu
04-12-2017, 10:56 AM
Well since im kinda happy with my team i dont rly need her i guess. But i see myself struggling from time to time on certain maps like Dwarfs & Giants 2? or alone the G Tier daily maps :s
So i was wondering in which deriction i should go except for lvln Chydis and Erun (so far Erun is good as lighting rod).

Nero010
04-13-2017, 07:03 AM
Well since im kinda happy with my team i dont rly need her i guess. But i see myself struggling from time to time on certain maps like Dwarfs & Giants 2? or alone the G Tier daily maps :s
So i was wondering in which deriction i should go except for lvln Chydis and Erun (so far Erun is good as lighting rod).

Level ur AWed units to at least like lvl 40 if your using them to recover thier stats. I mean... its realy not hard to level them to 40, it goes realy quick and does a lot.

Second, if you think about adding Miranda cause u want another Tank... you still have Anya at lvl 1 in your barracks. With her and Marnie(Waltz does roughly the same) i managed to cut down Mirandas dmg at the G map to around 500 from 3000.

Theres also Karma but i havent found the time to level her myself and have only a copy max CR/SU anyways. Anya doesnt have that problem.

Third, you are asking about using Miranda while u have Shizuka? I tell you that shizuka is what Miranda wants to be but actualy managing to fill her role and job. Also she boosts saki and nagi, as well as herself.

Erun and Chydis are good units to level, but once your finished with them look at your Anya, Shizuka (i pretty much never use heavys anymore, just field either shizuka or anya [or grace]) and also at Thetis and Lyla (shes even better with AW Imelia). You have no valk besides the rather useless Emila so Thetis would be great. And then theres also Solano. I dont see you having ANY mage besides the gold get one so Solano is also a worthy choise.

You have more then enough things to go at next. Just pick whatever you think helps you most but you definitly still have some work to do.

EDIT: little hint on your Thetis, if you saved some Gadoras (silver from Anya event) you can cc him and use him as skill up fodder as he has Attack up IV skill.

Taiketsu
04-13-2017, 10:26 AM
Ty for the advice^^
Thetis i only got recently during the last Nanaly boost. There i got her along with Berna and was wondering if she is a got valk, which u already answered^^
About Lyla im not so sure, if i look alone at her stats yeah she is better except for a bit weaker def, but Imelia can boost her atk/def quite stronk which i fine sometimes very useful :s
About Anya and Shizuka i wasnt that sure about using since Anya got quite high UC and i never rly used Samurais before since i thought HA are way better in terms auf doing the "tank" job.

Also just besides the fact, would it possible for me to beat any of the G Tier maps if i plan out some specific units, that means if its worth farming G tier instead of X tier.
Also as earlier mentioned i try to finish the challenge missions and im stuck and Giants & Dwarfs 2 :(

Taiketsu
09-06-2017, 06:33 AM
Hi Guys,

i have my problems since so many new units came out and i got 2 new black ones on top of that. I dont know which way to go anymore and i feel a bit lost tbh.
For any team comps or overall thoughts on which way i should procede im grateful for.
Also is there a good unit exp method except monday dailys?
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/09/06/FHN.jpg

lolix
09-06-2017, 09:49 AM
Berna is rather nice. Good aw passive that tokanize all rogues....on top of having a very very good SAW that makes her a whirlwind of death.

Not sure what to say about matsuri.... Honestly , i'd rather have uzume in my team then her. I rate uzume's 5% to damage for all units over 5% to hp , attack and defense of just melee units....especially since most heavy dps units are ranged. I also kinda prefer uzume's skill which gives 20% mroe attack to all units then matsuri's which transforms for into a heavy (id take uzume's skill even over her SAW honestly , which kinda makes for a weird combination between a witch and a magic swordsman , but with physical attacks)
Personally i wouldn't bother with her that much.

Other then the 2 blacks , i'd probably raise duelists : the latests events showed me how great is to have a duelist capable of resisting paralyze , and you have 2 : tethis and rowana. Decide on which you like more , and raise one of them. Then raise some rogues since you have berna and u can use them as tokens.

You could also raise solano , since she has great dps , and when saw hits , she will have true damage

Other then that , i'd try to max my awakened units

Taiketsu
09-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Ty for the info^^
Btw is there a "good" way to lvl units? Until lvl 50 of each units is no problem for me but beyond that i seem to burn a lot of money and units for 1 lvl sometimes and since monday dailys isnt all week long i seem to struggle to bring my units 50+ :s

lolix
09-07-2017, 10:07 AM
Obviously , best way to level is with platinum armors and 3 spirits of the same rarity as the unit , but other then that ... not really. Maybe use event units (like charlote -assuming you had her from her original event) as mini plat armors (ofc with 3 spirits as well) , but other then that i dunno

kayfabe
09-07-2017, 10:57 AM
Matsuri isn't a top tier black but she shouldn't be unduly underrated. She can't replace what Uzume does but that is true of basically every unit in the game other than the stupidly broken Lapis and thus is barely useful as a benchmark. I say this because other than the deployment discount--which, frankly, isn't even the big reason people use Uzume anyway--Matsuri doesn't actually have much overlap with her platinum counterpart. The important bit to understand is that her skills don't turn her into something shitty for early deployment like a heavy armor (expensive, all D, no O) or magic fencer (skill dependent, low block count), they turn her into heavily discounted versions of Samurai or the Dark Knight (way less stats admittedly, but for 12 less UP it's hard to complain). Factoring in the discounts she's dirt cheap for someone capable of being a 900+ damage multi-hitter (regular skill) and her SAW has a niche in majins as one of the few physical supports with enough range and power to excel without dancers or dangerous placement. Throw in the quality passive and you have to whale pretty hard before she's an easy cut on most teams. And hell, if you whale hard enough, long enough, there's an actually an AW2 version that can get CR'd down to 12 up, which is fucking hilarious.

Taiketsu
09-27-2017, 12:56 PM
im thinking about raising a 2. priestess armor and i got Ertel (max), Sera and Ellet. Now the question who is better Sera or Ellet?

lolix
09-27-2017, 01:25 PM
obviously , the higher the rarity , the stronger the unit tends to be. Ellet seems to become a better consistent healer post AW and SAW with her skill cutting her defense for increased attack and range (1.3x attack and 3x range).

Sera gets an increase in the activation chance (from 10 to 50% during skill usage) of her aw passive (mithirl arms) , which is pretty powerful on its own and can heal all allies on proc.

Honestly , i dunno. I'd probably go with sera because she's tankier and she doesnt gimp herself to become a better healer , but dunno...ellet might be more usefull at times