PDA

View Full Version : Post your dream 10+1 roll!

Peach692
06-20-2016, 09:47 PM
I have the worst luck when it comes to premium gacha draws and I believe many are like me. But that doesn't stop us from dreaming of all the girls we'd like to get now, does it? So I thought it would be a fun idea to share our ideal 10+1 rolls.

For me, out of all the girls who have been release on Nutaku already, these are the ones I dream of getting:
In no particular order:
1 - Dendrobium
2 - Camellia
3 - Black Baccara
4 - Cymbidium
5 - Bipina Cosmos
6 - Cattleya
7 - Sakura
8 - Rice Lily (Fritillaria)
9 - Water Lily
10 - Mei Plumblossom

...and the 11th girl could be a 3*. I wouldn't mind, I'm not greedy hehe xD

I think I'd have a heart attack if I actually rolled all of these girls at once, I know it's impossible, tho :'(
Whta about you guys? I'm interested in knowing what your ideal rolls are :)

Ikki
06-20-2016, 09:56 PM
When i started playing this game not long ago, i really wanted baccara and alpinia on the same team (back then the limited 2 gacha for slice type girls was on) and i got them, but if i can still dream then i would love anemone,sakura and cactace,their skills are just baddass, specially cactace, seeing her punching her way out of pests is just so nice, also edelweiss with her shiny excalibur hammer thingy, but i know i cant get her anymore unless they put a revival gacha :c

Peach692
06-20-2016, 10:11 PM
also edelweiss with her shiny excalibur hammer thingy, but i know i cant get her anymore unless they put a revival gacha :c

They will! Well, not a revival gacha, but revival event. If they keep on following the DMM events, in a few months they'll start bringing back the first event girls, so just sit tight :)

Unregistered
06-21-2016, 01:05 AM
They will! Well, not a revival gacha, but revival event. If they keep on following the DMM events, in a few months they'll start bringing back the first event girls, so just sit tight :)

Good, then I can get a better version of Lavender...I was just starting out during that event and couldn't get very far in the event maps (and didn't quite understand how important the medals were) so I just got the 1 skill/1 slot version. It will suck starting over on her advancement, but I suppose by that time I won't have so many other girls to worry about.

Rupturez
06-21-2016, 03:15 AM
Eh, I don't got many 5*'s but I got the cutest ones for sure (Gerbera, Orchid and Toad Lily) so I'm actually pretty content.
The only two I would have really liked are Mei Plumblossom and Camellia.

thewind32
06-21-2016, 06:02 AM
11 Camellia

JessMini
06-21-2016, 06:28 AM

How exactly do the revival events work? Will there not be any more new girls during the time that the revival events take place? Or will it run alongside the new event at the time? I'm only missing Lavender from events, so I'm looking forward to getting a chance to get her, but I just hope that doesn't mean we have to wait for them to cycle through all the old event girls until we get to more new ones.

anewusername
06-21-2016, 09:25 AM
This was my first 10+1 roll since i saved those flowers for it and I got pretty lucky. The dream kinda :)

http://imgur.com/LrBSY2W

Ancarius
06-21-2016, 09:25 AM
They are from what i gathered permanent mission that are there alongside the usual event. You work much like the Mountain Lily Event were you get the Girl early and upgrade her with Skill/Dressblooms.

Unregistered
06-21-2016, 01:05 PM
And here i am only dreaming of Toad Lily never got anything better than a 4 star on premium and spent so many FG its ridiculos

Corintis
06-21-2016, 01:08 PM
Gimme Anenome and I can quit the game in peace..........Otherwise, the dream is to Gotta Catch'em All!

Since I seem to get them more frequently than the others, I'll save my Gems for the Banana Girls first.

kojaku
06-21-2016, 01:35 PM
How exactly do the revival events work? Will there not be any more new girls during the time that the revival events take place? Or will it run alongside the new event at the time? I'm only missing Lavender from events, so I'm looking forward to getting a chance to get her, but I just hope that doesn't mean we have to wait for them to cycle through all the old event girls until we get to more new ones.

If i don't remember wrong from reading the wiki, it will run alongside the event in place (i think japanese version has never gotten a break from new events), and i also think the medal events got swapped to collection events such as mountain lily, probably to not make averyone 3* every map again if they have the character and only want more equpment slots. Also, i think those revival event's maps don't give flower gems for 3*

Haters
06-21-2016, 03:13 PM
Well, this is my best roll so far:
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/06/21/vajgfZkJ.png

Peach692
06-21-2016, 03:33 PM
If i don't remember wrong from reading the wiki, it will run alongside the event in place (i think japanese version has never gotten a break from new events), and i also think the medal events got swapped to collection events such as mountain lily, probably to not make averyone 3* every map again if they have the character and only want more equpment slots. Also, i think those revival event's maps don't give flower gems for 3*

Yes, the revival events run alongside the new events. Every map you get a currency (lets say, like different types of coins) and then at the exchange center section of the shop they open up new tabs for every event
And then you purchase the girl and the slots and skill upgrades with the currency you got from the maps. Like for example, here's Lavender's event tab:
Also the maps don't give you gems for completing them, except for the 4th stage of each event phase that gives you a single gem. Instead of gems you get a certain extra amount of the event currency.

Zerana
06-21-2016, 05:15 PM
This would be my perfect roll + 1 random girl

Peach692
06-21-2016, 09:02 PM
This would be my perfect roll + 1 random girl

It's a little similar to mine <3
I didn't add any 4* girls though, guess I'm too greedy ahahha

Ancarius
06-21-2016, 09:17 PM
And how are 5 Rainbow and 3 Gold less greedy? :P

Discoceris