PDA

View Full Version : Autorun appreciation thread!

Drynix
06-21-2016, 06:41 PM
What a glorious feature! Farming has never been so easy! Just one click on the start button and you are good to go!

I was happy to see the message bar scroll at the bottom of the page when I loaded it up. :P

Unregistered
06-21-2016, 07:27 PM
I LOVE IT! Thank so much for this feature!! <3

JessMini
06-21-2016, 07:31 PM
It's so great, I appreciate it immensely!

Miu
06-21-2016, 07:33 PM
What a great change :o Now I can farm in the background without checking on it constantly.

Drynix
06-21-2016, 07:35 PM
heads-up. I was using it to farm while I watched youtube in a diff tab. Resulted in me missing a bonus stage :P So don't forget to check up on it faster than I did ;D

Still loving it.

A Time to Screw
06-21-2016, 08:09 PM
Oh cool we're guinea pigs for beta testing the autorun feature for the DMM version.

KuroAoi
06-21-2016, 09:24 PM
Is it because they are repairing so I can not do the mission is not ? Press start and the squad did not move :mad:

Ancarius
06-21-2016, 09:48 PM
You have to fully clear your brwoser cache and then hard reload the page. Then it should work normally.

KuroAoi
06-21-2016, 09:50 PM
You have to fully clear your brwoser cache and then hard reload the page. Then it should work normally.

Oh! Tks ^^

Tenhou
06-22-2016, 12:04 PM
This feature is lovely. Can just autorun things while playing another game on the side. No more clicking! :D

Myrdin
06-22-2016, 12:55 PM
Good feature, better than rage clicking the darn "next" button.

sniddy
06-22-2016, 01:11 PM
but could they run a little faster please?

Zerana
06-23-2016, 01:26 AM
All hail auto-run. ♥

Do wish it was a little faster, but I still love it and I'm very glad it's here.

IvanLedah21
06-23-2016, 12:02 PM
It's great if you have to afk, or tab out or whatever, but if you are actually paying attention then you're better off clicking due to how slowly the girls run. Still, the fact you don't HAVE to be clicking every 5 seconds is great (or just downright RAGE CLICKING lol)

Rupturez
06-23-2016, 02:01 PM
Auto-run is amazing, before I had no patience to do 12-5 since it takes ages to kill all mobs, now I just have to check if a garden spawned after some time :3

Unregistered
06-23-2016, 10:18 PM
It moves a little slower than I would like.
That being said, it is nice to use when I am getting ready for work in the morning. Run a mission while I get dressed, run a mission while I brush my teeth etc.

Drip
06-26-2016, 07:10 AM
For some reasons, I'm not too fond of it.
My main reason is, it removes some of what little game elements this game had. How? It makes the game passive, almost as if I'm botting. My girls are clearing a map as I'm typing this, it's just a matter of starting a map, tab out, and return a few minutes later to check what they farmed for me.
If you ever get bored with this game: I'd suggest you try to run a few maps with autorun switched off for a change.

On top of that, I still have a suspicion that the random nodes aren't as purely random as we think. They may not direct the girls in the direction we suspect, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're truely random, but more imply such.

sniddy
06-26-2016, 09:07 AM
when you're farming 12-X about 20+ times a day...it's nice

MiqDoloran
06-26-2016, 09:29 AM
On top of that, I still have a suspicion that the random nodes aren't as purely random as we think. They may not direct the girls in the direction we suspect, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're truely random, but more imply such.

Why do you think that?

Rupturez
06-26-2016, 11:42 AM
For some reasons, I'm not too fond of it.
My main reason is, it removes some of what little game elements this game had. How? It makes the game passive, almost as if I'm botting. My girls are clearing a map as I'm typing this, it's just a matter of starting a map, tab out, and return a few minutes later to check what they farmed for me.
If you ever get bored with this game: I'd suggest you try to run a few maps with autorun switched off for a change.

Nah they are random for sure.

Zandel
06-26-2016, 06:23 PM
My only issues with this is that:
1: they run a bit slow and
2: if you are tabbed out often the fights will run really slow or not at all

I have found that without sound if you are not watching the window then it can slow the fight scene's by up to 90% but that might just be google chrome.

Unregistered
06-26-2016, 07:10 PM
My only issues with this is that:
1: they run a bit slow and
2: if you are tabbed out often the fights will run really slow or not at all

I have found that without sound if you are not watching the window then it can slow the fight scene's by up to 90% but that might just be google chrome.

It happens on IE 11 too, and for multiple Nutaku titles. However, if you use a browser that can have separate windows and not just tabs, you can leave FKG on the top tab of one window and use another window to browse elsewhere and it'll run full speed.

But personally, I'd rather just rageclick for a few minutes, get the whole map done, and then go look at something else while stamina rebuilds...the risk of losing out on a garden to the expiration of a tiny four-minute window is too great when distracted by other things.

Randombob731
06-27-2016, 12:47 AM
Thanks Devs! This made my night. I may actually farm more now.