PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some friends for Pero Gambit.

ineededamule
06-23-2016, 05:56 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm just looking for some friends in Pero Pero Seduction, most of them were inactive and I had to make a little clean-up. It's sad to have a lot of attached cases without being able to open them. I'm still new but very active ! Thanks in advance !

ID : 2603804

Drynix
06-23-2016, 06:07 AM
Sent a request your way!

For those that want to add me aswel: 2488854

Did a clean-up so got a few open spaces.

Light Kamijou
06-23-2016, 06:22 AM
Sent a request, same name as my username

fromelette
07-03-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm trying to get back at the game after I had to stop playing since January and I'm looking for new friends as most of the ones still on my list haven't logged for 2 months. (ha, as if I can complain about that :p)

I was very active back on the day (aka: check every 25 minutes depending on the event) and I don't think I can keep that up now, I still plan to log in as much as I can though. My user info is in my signature.

Nero010
07-03-2016, 09:01 PM
I'm trying to get back at the game after I had to stop playing since January and I'm looking for new friends as most of the ones still on my list haven't logged for 2 months. (ha, as if I can complain about that :p)

I was very active back on the day (aka: check every 25 minutes depending on the event) and I don't think I can keep that up now, I still plan to log in as much as I can though. My user info is in my signature.

I send u an request. Im deleting everyone whos offline for 4 days in my friend list exept some exceptions or someone whos at holidays or so. But i guess u should have no problem keeping up with that.