PDA

View Full Version : Hello to the new member: Hornyg4mer

hornyg4mer
08-24-2015, 12:34 PM
Hello to everyone!

I probably should have posted here first, but all the other wiki/ forum topics are so distracting.

My name is Kama, but my gamer tag is Hornyg4mer. More on why i picked that name a bit later...

I am a 20+ yr old student at a University, studying to be a teacher. I also work part time as a teacher after school hours, teaching elementary children different topics.

Back to about me, I enjoy playing all sorts of games. If i am not tweaking out on my Xbox 1 or playing cards, I'm playing computer games. For those that know about game systems, I am a achievement/ trophy collector (playing games to get the digital awards). My gamer tag is different from the current one because Hornyg4mer is only for adult games (ones i don't want my friends to know i play).

I am also currently learning more about adobe flash to create my own adult flash games. Keep an eye out for those games, because i will definitely want to be bragging about those.

Anyway, not much more you need to know about me. I enjoy helping by either answering questions or updating the wikis on this site. Hope to get along and make some friends *that are active*.

Pm more personal questions, although i don't know why you would want to know more.

Horny

Danex
08-24-2015, 12:41 PM
Hey, welcome!

I know what you mean, I also have a separated nicknames for this kind of games (the one I'm using here), totally unrelated to my actual one.
Anyways, let us know when you get your games ready! :D

hornyg4mer
08-24-2015, 01:00 PM
Lol i have been playing these games for the past 3 months. I only now joined this forum because i just recently found it.

I dont usually cheat, so i haven't been looking for wiki info or forums. I found this site when i was looking for the everlasting summer walkthroughs. As far as playing Nutaku, i am currently playing each game. I already take a few minutes to log into each game.

Good luck and hope to bump into you more