PDA

View Full Version : Leveling units post level 50 (platinum)

Unregistered
06-28-2016, 07:36 PM
Hey guys, I have several platinum units that are level 50 and i'm currently running Fiery Oasis daily to level them, but the problem is that I always run out of gold. Should I just spend all my SC on the monday daily for platinum exp? or just slowly level them to 70 ignoring the high cost?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys, I have several platinum units that are level 50 and i'm currently running Fiery Oasis daily to level them, but the problem is that I always run out of gold. Should I just spend all my SC on the monday daily for platinum exp? or just slowly level them to 70 ignoring the high cost?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

And also, who's better princess? Claudia or Themis?

Jay Rich
06-28-2016, 08:46 PM
I find when leveling high rarity units I only ever use this tactic when leveling (this is based on my experience and what others have said on this forum.) I use Iron rarity units to update from lvl 1-30 (May go higher if I have more and if gold isn't a issue.) then use Bronze units to go from lvl 30-50 (lvl 54 if they have been CCed or can go higher than the base 50.)

This is where things slow down for me as I never use Bronze units to go anywhere above lvl 54, I will either use duplicate units with spirits for a possible Skill Up and Cost Reduce and also getting good xp from them or use whatever Platinum Armors I get from the Monday dailiy and slowly lvl then as I get them.

If I where you and gold is an issue I would try and get these platinum armors when you can (I am aware there drop rate sucks). Sure it will take you much longer to lvl them as you are waiting for these armor to drop or spirits (Which is the case for me as I lack black spirits for Sybilla, I have a ton of plat armors) but you will save gold which you can use later for Awakenings or lvling other units.

Personally either way it will take you awhile to lvl, you can stop lvling them for now and focus on lower units with your iron and bronze fodder or throw that fodder into your high lvl plat units but always be low on cash and they higher you go the more cash you will throw into them, when you could be using that coin on other things.

I missed Claudia's event so I don't know how good she is, but being a plat with a better attack skill then Themis I would think she is better but Themis does become a Heavy hitter with a defence boost with her AW ability (Sun Blade) and she would be cheaper to deploy.

NotThatGuy
06-28-2016, 08:50 PM

You should just use platinum armors and spirits to level them past 50 or so. The second set of tables here (http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/33-experience-platinum-armor-tables.html) show the optimum level/xp remaining for the units to avoid wasting XP when using the platinum armors. Don't worry about spending all your SC on the daily, you'll get the plat armors readily enough if you just farm it each week (also when events start up again you should be able to get some from those). If you can, try to get to Base Scramble II to farm, as it gives better XP per charisma.

And also, who's better princess? Claudia or Themis?

Claudia is much better.

Unregistered
06-28-2016, 10:15 PM
if you have problems of money, sell the iron units and stop of wasting gold, until lv 40 it is cheap lv up them with iron trash but after of these lv lv up with trash will dry your gold, btw i have finally awakened belinda but i got despara too and the bonus of belinda to all witches don´t work on her T____T it is a bug? despara is a black witch ¬¬

ZeroZet
06-28-2016, 11:22 PM
If you are running out of the gold, invest in gold blessing. It is cheap, long-lasting and will make you swim in money)

Also, Jay Rich, please note there is currently NO AW skills in Nutaku version of Aigis. It is a system separate from regular Awakening and Abilities bestowed by it.

Jay Rich
06-29-2016, 01:23 AM
If you are running out of the gold, invest in gold blessing. It is cheap, long-lasting and will make you swim in money)

Also, Jay Rich, please note there is currently NO AW skills in Nutaku version of Aigis. It is a system separate from regular Awakening and Abilities bestowed by it.

Sorry meant to say her ability she gets when awakened (Sun Blade) and not the AW skill... my bad

JMich
06-29-2016, 01:52 AM
There is also the option of 2 spirits, 2 bronze or 1 spirit 3 bronze for a bit of extra XP. Using the Hashims from BSII that gives ~1.5K or ~1K xp, depending on whether you use 2 platinum spirits or 1.
Will still be expensive, but depending on how easy it is for you to obtain spirits and bronzes, it could be an alternative to the elusive platinum armors.

King Dong
06-29-2016, 07:47 AM
In addition to the above ideas keep in mind that you can just take a break from farming Fiery Oasis, or BSII if you're doing that, and farm Deep Forest Road, selling all drops, to farm some gold. When I started to dip in gold too hard I just did Deep Forest Road from the end of Thursday dailies until I started saving for Monday Dailies (through one weekend) and had over a million gold on both accounts again. Another idea to slow the drop in gold is simply sell the Iron units (and Bronze Mages/Soliders (if BSII) if you want), and only keep the Hashims.

slyyr
06-30-2016, 01:16 AM
I found grinding up my golds/plats to level 60/70 wasn't that hard if you focus on key units first. You want your base team to be awesome. That said as a free player I'm not exactly loaded with high rarity units.

I manually ground up Sophie from about level 70 to 80 over the past 2 weeks due to a lack of black spirits and XP plats. I started with 500k gold and finished up with around 80k. But I was also doing Base Scramble II an Golden Armor X which makes a huge difference. Golden X is like 20 extra charisma for an additional 10500 gold per run if you can consistently 3 star it. It also helped I built up my gold when we had the 1.5x drop a couple of weeks ago.

As for Themis and Claudia I have both maxed and Claudia is clearly superior. I lacked decent duelists early on so levelling Themis made sense. Now she mostly sits on the sidelines as I have picked up other duelists that are better than her like Imelia.

If you are happy to wait for the XP plats to drop and be patient that works. Or you can grind level the hard way starting from a massive gold reserve. I'd recommend at least Base Scramble II for that, Golden Armor X as well is ideal.

switch
07-02-2016, 03:44 AM
I know bsii is the best for exp fodder. What about the new map falling in the wind. Samurai gives the same exp bonus and you can get 3 bronze soliders instead of 2. They also higher lvl for only 8 charisma more

IvanLedah21
07-05-2016, 11:38 AM
More gold-efficient due to higher level, and extra bronze soldier is good if you're using them to level (if you're selling them than better for gold if drop rate disparity isn't too vast). Whether it's better for unit XP depends on drop rates (the reason BS II is better than the 51-charisma map whose name currently escapes me, despite that map being slightly higher level fodder with 3 Bronze Armors + 2 Hashims)