PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance

IvanLedah21
07-01-2016, 06:39 AM
Is there no way to know when they're going to spring this on us? I used a gem, hit a level up and then, not even halfway through my stamina, "Oh sorry we're doing maintenance"
WTF??? This isn't 2 AM this is 7:30 AM where I log on to do some missions before I go to work (and I can't be the ONLY one who does this)

Oh look, a bar just popped up AFTER Maintenance started saying they're doing a short maintenance. It was NOT there (for me at least) before it started

Drip
07-01-2016, 07:01 AM
Is there no way to know when they're going to spring this on us? I used a gem, hit a level up and then, not even halfway through my stamina, "Oh sorry we're doing maintenance"
WTF??? This isn't 2 AM this is 7:30 AM where I log on to do some missions before I go to work (and I can't be the ONLY one who does this)

Oh look, a bar just popped up AFTER Maintenance started saying they're doing a short maintenance. It was NOT there (for me at least) before it started
You must've been logged in for at least two hours before maintenance then, or have browser cache problems, since they did change that scrolling message about two hours before the maintenance. I almost missed it myself the first time because I thought it was just that "zomg new autorun feature" message again.

Would be convenient if those messages did NOT re-appear on every log in, and if those messages were on the "news tab" as well. Would be even more convenient if the page showed servertime somewhere as well, since I'm in a different timezone and don't known nor give a flying fuck what timezone "EST" is, and have no wish to look it up and then calculate what time it would be in my timezone.

JessMini
07-01-2016, 07:13 AM
A wild Maintenance appears!
Jess used Refresh. (PP: 29/30)
It's not very effective...
Jess used Refresh. (PP: 28/30)
It's not very effective...

I'll stay here and hold the maintenance off, you guys go on ahead.

Edit: Here we go..

Jess used Refresh. (PP: 17/30)
It's super effective!!!
Enemy maintenance fainted.

Alright, it's safe to play again!

Zenithale
07-01-2016, 07:27 AM
It seems you can get a free 6* of your choice if you buy an unique 10+1 Roll (50 FG). I will try later.

senvil
07-01-2016, 07:32 AM
if that is true who is the best 6* hands down? i only have the current promo special 6*

JessMini
07-01-2016, 07:35 AM
if that is true who is the best 6* hands down? i only have the current promo special 6*

I could be wrong, but the "best" 6* girl is the one you want for your waifu. So just browse through all the 6* girls and pick your favourite.

Rupturez
07-01-2016, 07:38 AM

All 6* are strong, in a game with no hard content you should be more concerned about who you like.

Unregistered
07-01-2016, 07:41 AM
does it mean you can only get the golden ticket through 5000 Gold instead of 50 flower gems?

JessMini
07-01-2016, 07:42 AM
does it mean you can only get the golden ticket through 5000 Gold instead of 50 flower gems?

Yeah, unfortunately you can't get it with flower gems..

I'm actually curious about which of the 6* girls we get to choose from. Just the ones that have been release on Nutaku, or all the DMM girls as well? If the DMM girls are included, wouldn't they have to translate ALL the girls scenes just so no one will ever pick a girl that hasn't been translated?

senvil
07-01-2016, 07:45 AM
if you go into the area for the promo it shows all the ones that can be selected.

JessMini
07-01-2016, 07:48 AM
if you go into the area for the promo it shows all the ones that can be selected.

I can only see the 6* girls that the Gacha has a chance of giving you (under Gacha Contents), but not the 6* that you get to choose from..

Zenithale
07-01-2016, 07:50 AM
I missed something or you can only Roll the "1 time only" Gatcha for 5000 Nutaku Gold?

JessMini
07-01-2016, 07:51 AM
I missed something or you can only Roll the "1 time only" Gatcha for 5000 Nutaku Gold?

Unfortunately, yes.. You can't buy it with flower gems, only real money.

Unregistered
07-01-2016, 07:53 AM
The running bar just said you can only get one of the 4 : cactase, cattleya, dendrobium and anemone.

senvil
07-01-2016, 07:55 AM
ah nvm i was just looking at gatcha contents which is incorrect well that narrows things down quickly feel sorry for anyone that has most of those that wants another.

Drynix
07-01-2016, 07:59 AM
Aw I got so excited when I read special gacha.

Sadly, I'm no gonna dump 50 euro to get 11 random (most likely 3 stars) and 1 rainbow...

senvil
07-01-2016, 08:05 AM
I am trying to be optimistic that I will get a 6* then another free 6*

Unregistered
07-01-2016, 08:15 AM
I would have dendrobium without much thoughts

senvil
07-01-2016, 08:32 AM
I want dendrobium but I just got flowering peach and would take forever to level the 2 up.

instead im thinking about getting cattleya

Pimers
07-01-2016, 08:35 AM
You can only chose those who are in the gacha content aka all the 6* before Peach :I

Overload
07-01-2016, 08:58 AM
Welp, I heard from dmm you can get guaranteed 6* tickets occasionally on holiday events.
And the first opportunity we get is through a pay wall :X
I guess I still have to hope to get my first 6* with free gems...

JessMini
07-01-2016, 09:07 AM
Welp, I heard from dmm you can get guaranteed 6* tickets occasionally on holiday events.
And the first opportunity we get is through a pay wall :X
I guess I still have to hope to get my first 6* with free gems...

Wait, are you saying that this promotion will come back again in the future but cost flower gems and not Nutaku gold?

kisune
07-01-2016, 09:14 AM
lucky me i actually did. not only did i get my first ever 6* but i got a second one to boot. :D1444

Tenhou
07-01-2016, 09:31 AM
Wait, are you saying that this promotion will come back again in the future but cost flower gems and not Nutaku gold?

This feature exists on DMM and comes back regulary but has never been available for flower gems.

What he means is that DMM have given out free 6* tickets before like on christmas as a gift or similar.

IvanLedah21
07-01-2016, 09:40 AM
You must've been logged in for at least two hours before maintenance then, or have browser cache problems, since they did change that scrolling message about two hours before the maintenance. I almost missed it myself the first time because I thought it was just that "zomg new autorun feature" message again.

Would be convenient if those messages did NOT re-appear on every log in, and if those messages were on the "news tab" as well. Would be even more convenient if the page showed servertime somewhere as well, since I'm in a different timezone and don't known nor give a flying fuck what timezone "EST" is, and have no wish to look it up and then calculate what time it would be in my timezone.

I logged in about 1.5 hours before maintenance... >.<
Yes it would be nice for them to put it in News ahead of time like other games (especially since it's not simply weekly maintenance like MWA for example).
Plus they did maintenance like 2 days ago when they activated this event, why couldn't they have just done this then too?

On the note of this apparent guaranteed 6*, I already got Black Baccara from my last 10+1 go-round (she is Slice) but this is tempting... 5000 Gold = $50. One 10+1 is roughly $30-$35 ($100 buys I think 136 FG?) and the chance of getting a 6* is .5% x 11 (I know that's not the ACTUAL calculation, more of a rough estimate because I don't feel like doing the real math atm lol) = 5.5% so going 1.5x that money for a GUARANTEED 6* isn't too bad a deal, considering the likelihood of getting a 6* normally is pretty low and even 5* isn't that great either. That said, it's still a clear cash grab and you do not in any way NEED a 6* to clear anything so it's more for waifu and MOAR POWER that you'd do spend on the deal than actual gameplay needs.

Zerana
07-01-2016, 03:20 PM
It's nice that they are giving us a way to get a guaranteed rainbow, but I just don't want to spend that kind of money for it even if I could. Maybe if there were a few other girls to choose from, but meh.

Good luck to all those that use it. ♥

Kalis
07-01-2016, 04:02 PM
are that 4 rainbows poor rainbows?

A Time to Screw
07-01-2016, 04:08 PM
are that 4 rainbows poor rainbows?

They are the rainbows that the devs decided to put on the chopping block for mass production.

Enjoy your used goods errybody.

I know I will.

Tenhou
07-01-2016, 04:24 PM
Honestly, people should be less concerned about whether rainbows are good or not. This is a waifu collector game, the events will never be so hard that you'll have trouble with them even if you have only bronzies. Just get the ones you like the most~~

Ikki
07-01-2016, 04:28 PM
its a rainbow, it won´t be bad at all, just pick the one you like the most

Lied
07-01-2016, 04:51 PM
If I was ever going to spend money on this game it would be on stuff like this.

Ammo
07-01-2016, 07:06 PM
6 star girl of your choice! Your choice of 4 girls that is. And none of them is slice. Ahhhhhh.