PDA

View Full Version : Best Unit to get On Rerolling

lanette
07-02-2016, 11:14 PM
Hey guys, im just currently trying my luck on some rerolls and was wondering what are some of the good units out there that's worth keeping? doing 1 reroll at a time but will probably stop after getting a plat.

Jay Rich
07-02-2016, 11:41 PM
Hey guys, im just currently trying my luck on some rerolls and was wondering what are some of the good units out there that's worth keeping? doing 1 reroll at a time but will probably stop after getting a plat.

Just clarifying but when you mentions reroll do you mean this:

A reroll is usually using the same e-mail address and deleting the account after each unsuccessful attempt to get a unit that you want.

In the account trading thread I found some useful info that may answer your question:

Someone on 4ch posted a list like this, so I figure it might be good to include it for those wondering what units are good to get at the start. This has been modified a bit to suit my own opinions on some units.

For rerolling:

Great gold units:
Bernice, Themis, Iris, Mehlis.

Good gold units:
Julian, Barbastroff, Cyrus.

Good plat units:
Cellia, Dahlia, Jerome, Lyla, Sakuya, Hina

Good black units:
Anything else

When re-rolling accounts, remember that you can continue using the same e-mail and user name by following this link and closing the account:
https://www.nutaku.net/login/?url=/profile/delete/
Source Here (http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/29-account-trading-thread.html)

lanette
07-02-2016, 11:46 PM
ohh wow thanks for the reply!!

Unregistered
07-02-2016, 11:50 PM
I'd like to mention that if you create accounts too quickly, your IP will be restricted.

Jay Rich
07-02-2016, 11:59 PM
ohh wow thanks for the reply!!

If you are account rerolling I would read into that thread I attached just to make sure you don't do anything to upset Nutaku as I did quickly read they may be cracking down on this sort of thing but since I don't reroll I didn't read it all.

Ericridge
07-03-2016, 12:34 AM
I wonder why they're cracking down on rerolls. If they really want to stop the rerolls, just make an special ticket and give it to every account so reroll won't have to keep on rerolling until they get the unit they want. Whatever resources that is consumed on nutaku because of rerolls is gone. Easy Peasy.

switch
07-03-2016, 12:41 AM
If you roll any black other then Berna or Liana. You want to keep that account. As for plats most are useful but I didn't keep the account unless I got 2 plats or a awesome plat and gold.

lanette
07-03-2016, 03:30 AM
would thermis be consider a good starting unit or should i just continuously reroll for this event?

switch
07-03-2016, 04:12 AM
Themis is shit. The golds you want if any are bernice, Monica, mehlis, iris. Also if this is a purely free account if you roll a sherry keep that account. As she boosts all golds and silvers after awaken

ZeroZet
07-03-2016, 04:58 AM
If you are rerolling, might as well reroll till black. Or Sherry, if you are not planning to spend.

For blacks, anyone (but Liana, she is a bit too expensive to field for a new account) will be good, but extra good ones are, in no particular order, Sybilla (because rune fencer princess), Nanaly (because dat quad shoot), Minerva (quickshoot ranged assassination with ridiculous attack power), Mikoto (because za warudo!), Despara (because that witch hurts!), Deine (because she is a stone wall that crushes anyone who dares to oppose her) and Aisha (because Aisha. She is that ridiculous).
Platinums you might want to consider are aforementioned Sherry, Gellius (the adamantine wall) and Jerome (best UP generator).

switch
07-03-2016, 05:27 AM
other plats to consider, elizabeth, camila, uzume, adele, marr, lilla, thetis and maybe a few others i forget. but these are also very good plats some not so much at the start but for later are gods in their own right, pretty much any plat is worth pulling apart from the likes of liddy, any samurai. as these units need a buff to be used. i used to do 4 summons before rerolling, if the first 2 are shitty just reroll right away. you want a black or 2 plats. thats pretty much best case

lanette
07-03-2016, 07:15 AM
i see because currently im just doing a single SC premium pull, or should i save up more first then only do multiple pulls? say about 2-3?

switch
07-03-2016, 07:30 AM
I would do atleast 2-3 the maps are rather easy and it's quicker I believe then deleting and making a new account

King Dong
07-03-2016, 07:51 AM
Just keep in mind that the more rolls you do the further behind you will be on getting your first barracks. I did 1 roll and if it wasn't a reasonable unit I just started over. If the first roll was good BUT wasn't good enough to be an account keeper I would do a second roll. If the first roll is good no need to do a second roll. I got Aisha first roll and kept it on one account, and on the other I got Marr/Sasha neither of which would have been enough alone IMO, but together they seemed good enough. Another thing to keep in mind is that you want there to be at least 25 days left in the month when you're rerolling so you can get all 5 free SCs for your first month. If you play the first month correctly you can earn 50 SC even without any events and have an upgraded stamp card for month two. 35 of those SC will go to Box expansions, and the rest to your starting rolls (or whatever you like). I used 5 on the last Thursday because there was no events and DC's are very good for a new account. I didn't have this information and so my second account was unable to get 50 SC's in the first month so I just did enough box expansions to get by and started saving.

Ericridge
07-03-2016, 03:17 PM
I think my very first roll was Cecily that silver rogue that wears little riding girl red cape.

Unregistered
08-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Been trying desperately to reroll an account to get Nanaly or Sybilla. The RNG gods hate me. More silver units than I ever thought possible TT

IvanLedah21
08-02-2016, 06:45 AM
Just want to note that I don't see Anelia on anyone's great platinum units. She's got a Hit 5 enemies skill, as well as a pirate's huge range and attack power, without costing as much as a mage like Garania/Sasha to field, so... doesn't she count as a great platinum?

Kamahari Akuma
08-02-2016, 08:01 AM
Just want to note that I don't see Anelia on anyone's great platinum units. She's got a Hit 5 enemies skill, as well as a pirate's huge range and attack power, without costing as much as a mage like Garania/Sasha to field, so... doesn't she count as a great platinum?

I take it you haven't seen my wishlist...

IvanLedah21
08-02-2016, 12:05 PM
I take it you haven't seen my wishlist...

Uh... only recognize Anelia, Sherry, Yuyu and Liddy... who are the others? DMM only units, I assume?

YoxalLoyal
08-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Uh... only recognize Anelia, Sherry, Yuyu and Liddy... who are the others? DMM only units, I assume?

Yeah, they're from DMM. Some are new classes you probably won't recognize unless you play the game at DMM or wait until Nutaku gets them.
1st row: She who will not be named (as he still wishes her event hadn't been skipped) but if you really want to know
Yurina (plat dark knight event unit)
3rd row: Erenia (plat dragon rider) - Sandra (plat swordmaster event unit)
4th row: Ehrett (gold priestess warrior) - Laurier (gold druid) - Eln (gold angel from TP) - Alice (black monk)

Kamahari Akuma
08-02-2016, 12:30 PM

Pretty much, but some of them were listed to come along with some of the past events or at least events we should see in the near future.

Except the Black Monk.

She's just wishful thinking.

SabishiiRyuu
08-02-2016, 02:16 PM
I just want Rowanna's revival... and Cornelia... and Metus... and Rakshasa...and DEFINITELY Kayou...

Unregistered
09-23-2017, 07:02 AM
can you guys give me tips how to do fast reroll because it takes like 30 minutes just to get 10 sc for reroll and what unit shoul i be aiming for since there's some new black unit

wolfdragon76
09-23-2017, 08:57 AM
can you guys give me tips how to do fast reroll because it takes like 30 minutes just to get 10 sc for reroll and what unit shoul i be aiming for since there's some new black unit

I'd be careful even running them that fast as you can get your IP restricted. As for what unit, any black except Berna or Liana could carry you, although some of the more expensive ones might be hard to field in the early game.

Unregistered
09-24-2017, 11:10 PM
I'd be careful even running them that fast as you can get your IP restricted. As for what unit, any black except Berna or Liana could carry you, although some of the more expensive ones might be hard to field in the early game.

Nvm i just got aisha on my first summon and now im wondering what should I do to my sc use it for another summon or just save them

ohjel
09-26-2017, 09:03 AM
Is Nataku any good for a starting unit?

lolix
09-26-2017, 10:20 AM
most blacks are honestly

Nero010
09-26-2017, 02:22 PM
Is Nataku any good for a starting unit?

Nataku is op.