PDA

View Full Version : Completely Lost

DigitalCrystal
07-03-2016, 03:52 PM
Okay, so I'm level 67 (recently leveled) with 248 stamina, 3 evolved 5*s, 7 evolved 4*s and 4 evolved 3*s. I know lots of people reccommend 2-1 and 12-3 for farming manyus, but I've hit a point where 2-1 doesn't give enough coin and 12-3 doesn't really ever spawns SG (much less give ampies). When I do finally get the 80 stamina SG I pretty much say bye-bye to most of my stamina points and after one more SG I'm unable to play for most of the day due to me not being a paying player yet.

How exactly do you guys manage to time and balance out stamina use to farming manyus?

Also, these are my current squads:

JessMini
07-03-2016, 04:04 PM
I'm basically in your shoes.. Although personally, I always go for 12-3 since it gives so much experience as well. Every other day or so I level up and enjoy all the refills.

moarsi
07-03-2016, 04:18 PM
I'm still confused on what the difference between 12-3 and 12-5 is. Why so people prefer one over the other?

DigitalCrystal
07-03-2016, 04:26 PM
I'm still confused on what the difference between 12-3 and 12-5 is. Why so people prefer one over the other?

I've tried to do 12-5 and at the moment my characters struggle to clear it. By the time I finish it I've lost most of my characters and the least 2 - 3 entire squads.

moarsi
07-03-2016, 04:37 PM
Oh so if you can finish 12-5 then that is the better choice? Well that's good to know, I was doing both of them intermittently.

nip101
07-03-2016, 04:50 PM
Well to be short your gonna get way less manyus out of farming 12-5 over 1-3(or 2-1 w/e) but you'll be getting a lot more seeds, coins (maybe? not sure), and better bosses. I farm 12-5 most the time if I don't have anyone I need to evolve/lvl up very quickly. Also its much faster to blow through all my stamina if I don't want to play a lot. The big thing is 12-5 will result in you being much more coin efficient in leveling your girls since the gold manyu's give so much more xp.

DigitalCrystal
07-03-2016, 05:20 PM
Well to be short your gonna get way less manyus out of farming 12-5 over 1-3(or 2-1 w/e) but you'll be getting a lot more seeds, coins (maybe? not sure), and better bosses. I farm 12-5 most the time if I don't have anyone I need to evolve/lvl up very quickly. Also its much faster to blow through all my stamina if I don't want to play a lot. The big thing is 12-5 will result in you being much more coin efficient in leveling your girls since the gold manyu's give so much more xp.

I actually make a lot less doing 12-5 than I do with 12-3 because so many of my characters die trying to clear it. What are the total power ranges of your squads?

nip101
07-03-2016, 05:49 PM
I actually make a lot less doing 12-5 than I do with 12-3 because so many of my characters die trying to clear it. What are the total power ranges of your squads?

85-98k each squad. When I said 12-5 though I meant anything in the bracket. 12-3 should still be similar in earnings.

Distortedrealms
07-03-2016, 07:53 PM
I meet halfway and farm 10-3 most of the time. It gives 507 stamina points, about 500-600 normal gacha seeds, and triggers the SG for 50 stamina quite often. You can get lvl 100 manyus in that SG too.

sniddy
07-04-2016, 12:50 AM
12-3 is easier to collect all the treasure so better amp odds slightly

12-5 is more gold/seeds/xp per stamina I think

1-3 is fine if you want low level manys

Miu
07-04-2016, 01:02 AM
I find the secret garden rate is about the same between 12-5 and 12-3. 12-3 takes less stamina and is better if you're only interested in manyus but 12-5 gives a lot more gold and seeds, and a higher level raid boss.

As for farming 12-5, I've found one really strong squad will go a lot further than several fairly strong squads. If the squad doesn't reach a certain level of power it will just be destroyed or crippled by the threestepper nodes. On the other hand one 100k+ team with Edelweiss and Lavender for sustainability and a slice type or 2 can clear the map on its own.

Myrdin
07-04-2016, 04:49 AM
In the beginning, while I was still short on AP I wanted to play the heck out of this game yet could not, since just two 50 AP mission pretty much made me stop playing for half the day.

Now I have almost 280 Stamina and units strong enough to clear the event and farming mission so taking it easy is how its best done.
After all - what else can you do with a game that limits your playtime ?
Get in, play till you exhaust all your stamina, and then go do something else for the day. Log in later and mash out rest of the daily. Done
Once you "absorb the fact" (not just understand, you actually have to get in the pace of it) that the "progress" in this game (since there is no real story to progress) is paced around the events, and thus its rather slow (they change every 2 weeks after all), the nervous "hustle" compeling you to "do something" in the game, you feel at the moment will gradually fall off, and you´ll be able to enjoy if for what it is.
At least thats how it feels for my when I play games of this (browser) type.

MiqDoloran
07-04-2016, 06:44 AM
@Myrdin yeah the game is really designed to be easy going, so being super active is not going to get you better girls than others.

Unregistered
07-04-2016, 05:48 PM
There are only a few things that you have to do on a schedule (and you don't even really HAVE to do them, it just makes you efficient). <br />
<br />
1. Try to use up as many of your gatherings as you can. Most...