PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Pegasus riders...

wolfdragon76
07-04-2016, 02:25 PM
Okay, so i just hit the first 45 SC and did my initial roll spree and got this.

silver pirate
gold samari chizuru
gold pegasus stella
gold princess Themis-
plat mage sasha
plat pegasus rider liddy
silver healer
Silver archer
gold artillery zola

Also got gold Bernice off my first base SP roll

I can see a use for most of the plat/gold units, a couple of them will be regular parts of my main army, but the pegasus riders threw me. They appear to be a weaker version of Valkyries with higher cost and no UP bonus. Are they worth leveling, or should i just ignore them?

Ericridge
07-04-2016, 02:53 PM
Pegasus riders is melee aoe damage that you use by activating their skill otherwise they're just duelists. I have't used my liddy yet cuz she's still under leveld so I can't say more than this.

ZeroZet
07-04-2016, 03:02 PM
They are gatekeepers (duelists that can turn their block count 0 and allow passage of enemies if needed, for example, to stop them from beating the unit to death) AND melee AoE. Pretty good for clearing the waves of trash, like in Domination maps.

Later on they will receive rebalance patch that adds UP generation ability, then their time to shine will come).

Legendary Unregistered
07-04-2016, 03:24 PM
They aren't priorities, just as you tought. Stella is quite bad to be honest, unless her skill is maxed so she can fly a lot with low waiting time. Liddy is cool, but not in the beggining, I would level her only after a solid 'basic' team leveled. (HAT, as they use to call)

wolfdragon76
07-04-2016, 04:02 PM
My core is fairly solid actually. Everyone i use is between 30 and 40, with Leeanne and Katie already CC'd. I have to get Sasha and Themis leveled first, but i will probably hit her right after that. From the sound it, she may help whit where i'm stuck. That last wave on castle retake destroys me every damn time, and a little extra AOE might help

Ericridge
07-04-2016, 04:07 PM
My core is fairly solid actually. Everyone i use is between 30 and 40, with Leeanne and Katie already CC'd. I have to get Sasha and Themis leveled first, but i will probably hit her right after that. From the sound it, she may help whit where i'm stuck. That last wave on castle retake destroys me every damn time, and a little extra AOE might help

I leveled Valerie the mage for that last wave. If you want aoe, mages is the way to go. XD

Legendary Unregistered
07-04-2016, 04:19 PM
Oh dear, you have yet to know the world. Do you CCed Katie and Leeanne at lv 50?
A solid team would be at least 2 archers, 2 mages, 2 witches, 1-2 soldier, 1-2 heavy armor, 2-3 duelists (princess/valkyrie/bandit), 3 healers. Everyone 50CC50 or more, with 100% affection/trust. But well, I think Liddy can be included in the duelist role now that Kerry isn't free anymore, even with her skill that's not really fited for... Erm, duels.

wolfdragon76
07-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Oh dear, you have yet to know the world. Do you CCed Katie and Leeanne at lv 50?
A solid team would be at least 2 archers, 2 mages, 2 witches, 1-2 soldier, 1-2 heavy armor, 2-3 duelists (princess/valkyrie/bandit), 3 healers. Everyone 50CC50 or more, with 100% affection/trust. But well, I think Liddy can be included in the duelist role now that Kerry isn't free anymore, even with her skill that's not really fited for... Erm, duels.

Lol, that's why i said fairly solid. I'm only 9 days in:) Yes, i capped them before cc, bash and iris are next, probably, although my mood may change tomorrow...

Nero010
07-04-2016, 06:49 PM
Lol, that's why i said fairly solid. I'm only 9 days in:) Yes, i capped them before cc, bash and iris are next, probably, although my mood may change tomorrow...

Bash and Iris are wonderful starter units that u will propably still use when ur 150 prince levels higher. While Bashiras AW is no priority her CC sure is regarding CC same goes for Iris. Increased Range is a must for these units.

switch
07-05-2016, 01:11 AM
For now just lvl your pure core units so hopefully you get do alright in the event next week. It's a star event. So you don't have to do it untill the last few days of the event. Unless you need silvers. Just keep lvling up that core.