PDA

View Full Version : question about Egacha

Unregistered
07-05-2016, 11:47 PM
hey guys im just wondering how many Egaha tickets do i need to get all SECs if its my first time spinning the egacha?

JMich
07-06-2016, 02:06 AM
hey guys im just wondering how many Egaha tickets do i need to get all SECs if its my first time spinning the egacha?

Too many. Assume you get one SRare cards every 4 egacha tickets. If this is your first spin, there will be ~23 SRare cards, only 1-3 of which will be SECs. So you'd need about 40 tickets to get the 2 SRare SECs.
Luckily, the non-SEC SRare cards do not replenish, unless you reset the box, which you should never do.

Drip
07-06-2016, 04:05 AM
Too many. Assume you get one SRare cards every 4 egacha tickets. If this is your first spin, there will be ~23 SRare cards, only 1-3 of which will be SECs. So you'd need about 40 tickets to get the 2 SRare SECs.
Luckily, the non-SEC SRare cards do not replenish, unless you reset the box, which you should never do.
Keep in mind, the non-REC SR cards do not replennish, but will appear again until you actually take them out of the box!

Say, you do a card reveal, and an SR comes up which you already have, but an R which you don't have also comes up, and you decide to pick the R card instead of the SR, then the next time an SR comes up, it may be the exact same SR again because you didn't take it out!

Also, never, *ever* press the reset button, unless the gacha box is clearly bugged. i.e.: a new round starts, and it states it has no slayer cards in it while it actually should.
The state of the gacha box (currently) carries over between events, so if you completely empty the gacha box of all regular (non-slayer) SR cards in this event, then in the next event, it won't have any SR cards except for the new slayer cards, which basically means you'd need only 3 (if you're REALLY lucky) to 10 eGacha tickets and a couple of card reveals next time to get all the slayer cards! So on the next event, it will take you a lot less eGacha tickets to get the slayer cards, just as long as you don't reset the box!

Unregistered
07-06-2016, 04:18 AM
thanks guys that helps a lot.