PDA

View Full Version : 6 star vs Event

Randombob731
07-06-2016, 01:07 AM
So as I hang here at the precipice of my 4th 11 roll, I ask myself, and you all.. are 6 star girls really worth it?
I've been here since the first 2 free 5star girls and the lavender event, and I don't plan on missing any events, so I know that I can look forward to (eventually) having a full team of 5 star girls with full equipment and skills. I could be using these gems for renewing stamina for events, or to upgrade my space even more for manyu/dragon storage (I've got a good bit already though). On the other hand, the absolute best I could get out of throwing 50 at a time at gacha, is A 6 star girl with no equipment or skill.. unless i get lucky and get multiple of her.

Thoughts? Are they really worth it?

Ikki
07-06-2016, 01:15 AM
you can clear all actual content with a team of 5* event girls easily, they are pretty strong, so no need of 6* girls for that, but if you are asking if 6* girls are worth it, yes they are, you can clearly notice the difference, even with just skill lvl 1 and only 1 equipment slot, their skill at lvl 1 is high already (besides they are all strong as fuck, alpinia´s 4.0xdamage to a single target+heal is gross) and their really good stats can compensate in some way the lack of equipment slots, so what i can say is, are 6* girls really worth it? yes they are really strong, are 6* girls neccesary to clear actual content? no, they aren´t, you can clear everything with even 3* evolved girls

A Time to Screw
07-06-2016, 02:00 AM
Depends. Which one is your waifu?

Zandel
07-06-2016, 06:41 PM
Stats wise they are better then all 5* girls tho a few come close (looking at you Toad Lilly).
Skill wise they are better and often have high % chance at lvl 1 as well.

But where 6* girls really shine is their passive skills.
They are so much stronger at buffing your whole team that having just 1 can improve your actual combat power but as much as 30% or so.

Flowering Peach for instance gives +20% atk at 100% affection to all squad members (Not sure if all members have to have 100% affection or just her but as your main squad will all have 100% it doesn't matter) AND once evolved gives +15% defence to all squad members as well! No 5* even comes close to that kind of buff.

Ok, so Flowering Peach does have the best squad wide buff of the 6* right now but all 6* have either a squad wide 15% buff or a higher % buff limited to fewer girls.

Unregistered
07-06-2016, 07:29 PM
Since actually throwing them away isn't an option, refilling stamina is the dumbest thing I could possibly think of to do with flower gems. Not that I would do it, but even refilling raid points is a better use since there's usually some time when there are more important bosses than points.

It is a good idea to expand your inventory space to some extent, but when you get to the point where you're comfortable the rest should go toward gacha rolls, 6* or not.

Randombob731
07-07-2016, 01:07 AM
Thanks for all the advice, decided to roll it.. got Lilac, 2x Yulan, Cyranthus, and Cybidium. The rest were 3stars. 3 4star and 2 5star.. can't complain, cant complain

Ikki
07-07-2016, 01:27 AM
pretty strong pull actually, 2 5* girls on a single pull is very nice, both of them are pretty good, specially cymbidium and her ability, strong as fuck, the skill spam during the first turn in a team with cymbidium is incredible

fghk0
07-07-2016, 04:29 AM
In probability it is worth it. But some people will think it is cheating.

Often spend 50 Gacha not necessarily a surprise mood. Everyone has

So his activities is to allow players to spend a guarantee! Plus a little surprise (4 * 5 * 6 * !! : )

- - - Updated - - -

yes they are really strong, are 6* girls

6 * for help after the event significantly affected. When the game to the back. Clear the insects can highlight the efficiency!

I currently have the obvious feeling

Perhaps then there are like 6 * activity! Look forward to a new role : )