PDA

View Full Version : lost knight girl 5 star when logging in don't know how happen

Unregistered
07-07-2016, 01:39 PM
so i log in to flower knight girl 18+ ver. i had star lily max slot max skill lvl had almost lvl 60 to evolve her look units she was fully gone didn't sell her either and don't know how hell i can get her back cause been on the game everyday now this happen was in totally shock i wonder if anyone here have had this issue before me and if so how the hell do you get your flower knight girl back cause this ain't right at all

Distortedrealms
07-07-2016, 01:50 PM
Make sure you didn't accidentally filter her out the unit section by selecting/filtering only one type/star rating. If not that, and you didn't accidentally sell her, contact support and make your case. They might help you out.

Ikki
07-07-2016, 01:51 PM
you should probably report this, dont know where neither to whom thou, a while ago there where some problems with the mountain lily event and they were solved, so stay calm, even they could give you a 6* girl of your choice for the inconvenients (thereĀ“s the chance, dont expect it lol).

JessMini
07-07-2016, 01:54 PM
Agreed, send in a support ticket and explain your situation (check to see that you didn't accidentally filter her out first).

Unregistered
07-11-2016, 05:39 PM
thank you all of you i send ticket waiting for them to hopefully fix it i know didn't sell it not that stupid really hope they get my two 5 stars back took awhile get those two by luck and being active a lot in the game - i play the 18+ ver. of the game name BlazeBlade ID 2057093 number 10 place out 20 in the ally power ranking

- - - Updated - - -

had to message Nutaku Games on facebook about 5 times for them to reply to my ticket get this don't know yet but person who wrote me this on facebook said believe the girls may have been combined as upgrade fodder on your end. i fck know i didn't before lost girls i was on the same day 4 hours before came back online they were gone so they think i threw them away thats BS

- - - Updated - - -

don't make sense was on the game 4 hours before they were there log out then came back online there weren't there so there's no way i upgrade fodder them

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not saying that you didn't, but the absolute first thing I do when I get a new girl is go and lock her so she can't possibly be sold or used for fodder. In any event, the devs have the logs of every account...they can track down if you did feed/sell her if they're sufficiently motivated to do so. I wouldn't accept any 'you PROBABLY did or MAY have done X' excuses from them. That's know-nothing level one customer service deflection to keep them from having to send the problem up the chain to work out what really happened.

- - - Updated - - -

thank you all of you i send ticket waiting for them to hopefully fix it i know didn't sell it not that stupid really hope they get my two 5 stars back took awhile get those two by luck and being active a lot in the game - i play the 18+ ver. of the game name BlazeBlade ID 2057093 number 10 place out 20 in the ally power ranking

- - - Updated - - -

had to message Nutaku Games on facebook about 5 times for them to reply to my ticket get this don't know yet but person who wrote me this on facebook said believe the girls may have been combined as upgrade fodder on your end. i fck know i didn't before lost girls i was on the same day 4 hours before came back online they were gone so they think i threw them away thats BS

- - - Updated - - -

don't make sense was on the game 4 hours before they were there log out then came back online there weren't there so there's no way i upgrade fodder them

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not saying that you didn't, but the absolute first thing I do when I get a new girl is go and lock her so she can't possibly be sold or used for fodder. In any event, the devs have the logs of every account...they can track down if you did feed/sell her if they're sufficiently motivated to do so. I wouldn't accept any 'you PROBABLY did or MAY have done X' excuses from them. That's know-nothing level one customer service deflection to keep them from having to send the problem up the chain to work out what really happened.

so your saying i PROBABLY did or MAY have done X' excuses from them. i don't do that with any 4 stars or higher only do 2 or 3 stars i lvl those two up and max almost everything on them so i know i didn't do it that be stupid i spend time big effort to gain them good lvl open slot and skills spend flower gems get one them too 50 of them so i wouldn't i didn't threw them away like i said early few days ago i was on the game they were there went offline came back online later they were gone soo how in the hell did they go missing plus even i did the character would lvl up none has not been doing anything on there either expect looking i got them back

- - - Updated - - -

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. I said to NOT accept any excuse from them saying that you probably/may have done it to yourself because that's just the customer service gatekeeper yapping at you to keep your problem away from the people who can fix it. Their job is to give standard non-answer answers that don't address the problem but will turn away a bunch of people who will meekly accept the idea that there's nothing they can do about it. They're no better than a FAQ.

If you can honestly say that you lock your girls as soon as you receive them and they can verify this, then their dismissal of your problem as a user-caused mistake will be invalidated and they'll have to investigate what actually happened. I'm all for you getting a positive resolution on this, and not just a simple restoration of your Star Lily but an actual fix for the reason that she disappeared so it doesn't happen to anyone else, including me.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

so your saying i PROBABLY did or MAY have done X' excuses from them. i don't do that with any 4 stars or higher only do 2 or 3 stars i lvl those two up and max almost everything on them so i know i didn't do it that be stupid i spend time big effort to gain them good lvl open slot and skills spend flower gems get one them too 50 of them so i wouldn't i didn't threw them away like i said early few days ago i was on the game they were there went offline came back online later they were gone soo how in the hell did they go missing plus even i did the character would lvl up none has not been doing anything on there either expect looking i got them back

- - - Updated - - -

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. I said to NOT accept any excuse from them saying that you probably/may have done it to yourself because that's just the customer service gatekeeper yapping at you to keep your problem away from the people who can fix it. Their job is to give standard non-answer answers that don't address the problem but will turn away a bunch of people who will meekly accept the idea that there's nothing they can do about it. They're no better than a FAQ.

If you can honestly say that you lock your girls as soon as you receive them and they can verify this, then their dismissal of your problem as a user-caused mistake will be invalidated and they'll have to investigate what actually happened. I'm all for you getting a positive resolution on this, and not just a simple restoration of your Star Lily but an actual fix for the reason that she disappeared so it doesn't happen to anyone else, including me.
i did lock the girls and if they don't gave nothing back i just gonna quit the game cause gonna keep happening not worth playing they don't do nothing about it - sorry misjudge you thought you were saying i did sell them which i didn't

Ikki
07-11-2016, 07:03 PM
Basically you must demand to have your logs verified, tell them you are 100% sure you didnt sell her neither used her as upgrade for another girl, but if they can confirm this with your logs then you are done, you must only accept proves that you sold her/used her as upgrade, not a simple "i think you sold her" that is bs for a customer service support

Discoceris
07-12-2016, 11:14 PM
A lot of times (in my experience) with the JP version is that after every server maintenance and event reset, your cookies also get reset. This means that your settings default back to zero. In the case of your locked characters, they should remain locked, however, the order they appear may change.

Now, here's the deal breaker: if you were found to cheat, using a 3rd party cheating tool or an auto-play tool (where you can go AFK and have that software play for you), then you aren't going to be able to get your case through. And any issues caused by using illicit 3rd party tool is not Nutaku's responsibility, since you acknowledged to the 3rd party tool that they cannot be held responsible, either.

I'm not saying that you did, but there's many variables here for the others to consider, before taking sides on this issue. I don't know you, afterall, you're just a random Joe on the internet, and no one really knows your situation without having to live alongside you. This includes having siblings or other people in the house screwing with you, or having your account hacked, etc.