PDA

View Full Version : bug of automatic

Locnal
07-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Bonjour,

Je vais tenter d'être le plus précis possible pour mon problème soit bien comprit.
Depuis quelque temps le jeu a des longueurs et des ralentissements que je n'ai pas sur mes autres jeux, dont certains demandant plus de ressources système.
Je ne sais pas s'il va y avoir un rapport avec mon souci, mais je préfèrai le signaler, au cas où.

Et voilà que depuis la mise à jour avec ce fichu bouton "autorun" je suis dans l'impossibilité de le désactiver !
J'ai tout tenté, mise à jour de Flash, de Java (et perdre plein de sauvegardes au passage, grrrr!) mais toujours impossible de cliquer pour désactiver ce fichu bouton. Mon curseur passe dessus et change mais impossible de valider.
Que faire s'il vous plait ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I will try to be as specific as possible for my problem is well understood.
For some time the game lengths and slowdowns that I was not on my other games, some requiring more system resources.
I do not know if there will be related to my concern, but I preferred to report, just in case.

And now since the update with that damn button "autorun" I am unable to turn off!
I tried everything, putting Flash update, Java (and lose full backups on the way, grrrr!) But still can not click to clear the damn button. My cursor passes over it and changes but impossible to confirm.
What to do please?

JessMini
07-08-2016, 12:39 PM
Hmm.. This probably won't help you, but sometimes I can't turn off the autorun button either. For me however, I simply need to click the button 2-3 times and it'll turn off. It never turns off on one click. But I'm guessing you already tried that.

Unregistered
07-08-2016, 01:03 PM
Also something you may already know, but the only thing that turns it on and off is the little circle that lights up green and red, not the entire button-looking area.

Tenhou
07-09-2016, 07:04 AM
If you disable autorun you need to wait for your girls to stop before you can hit that next button yourself.

Drip
07-09-2016, 08:24 AM
If you disable autorun you need to wait for your girls to stop before you can hit that next button yourself.
But, with autorun disabled, you can click twice to make the girls instantly move to their next spot, unless one of them hits a pest along the way. So while you may not be able to tab away with autorun disabled, you can clear a map in much less time.

Tenhou
07-09-2016, 01:46 PM
Seems you might have missunderstood me:
When you disable autorun your girls will keep autorunning until they stop, at that point you can finally start non-autorunning.

I'm saying that it might not be a bug that is occuring to them, just that they are expecting to be able to click next the moment they disable autorun which is not the case. At least this is how it has been for me everytime i disabled autorun. I had to wait for the girls to finish their turn and stand still before i could start spamming the next button.

JessMini
07-09-2016, 02:15 PM
Seems you might have missunderstood me:
When you disable autorun your girls will keep autorunning until they stop, at that point you can finally start non-autorunning.

I think Drip understood you and was just adding to your comment. Like "speaking of waiting for your girls to stop, you can click twice if you're not autorunning". At least that's how I read the post. :p

Anon
07-11-2016, 12:38 AM
I think Drip understood you and was just adding to your comment. Like "speaking of waiting for your girls to stop, you can click twice if you're not autorunning". At least that's how I read the post. :p

Hmm, I personally think otherwise. Drip's use of the word "But" rather than "And" for adding to comment brings up a disagreement. I think Drip interpreted that Tenhou disapproved of autorun because there was a pause, hence he commented 'but' by double clicking there is no pause. That's where the misunderstanding was. The pause is only initially when autorun is disabled before the girls stop moving. But what Drip says is true AFTER the autorun is stopped and the Next button becomes available.

- Is my opinion.