PDA

View Full Version : Noticed a weird thin about censorship

Unregistered
07-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Okay, so i am a player who dropped PPS a while ago and have just restarted playing it. I noticed a weird thing, as far as i can remember all the cards were censored earlier when it came to genitals especially penis. But now i see some of the N cards which were previously censored are currently uncensored like Kaoru Sanjo and Mayumi Hashiguchi. But most of the cards are still censored. What's the deaal? is my memory wrong or is there a way to censor the cards?

- - - Updated - - -

*uncensor the cards

wolfdragon76
07-09-2016, 02:53 PM
They are working on removing the masking, but they haven't done all of them yet.

Unregistered
07-09-2016, 03:44 PM
thanks a lot :)

- - - Updated - - -

The movies are being uncensored as well, so you might want to have another look at them too, starting with stage 1.

Drip
07-09-2016, 04:27 PM
Funny enough, they uncensored some cards, but forgot to uncensor the "torn" versions between the clear images, at least for a couple of the cards.

Light Kamijou
07-10-2016, 03:42 AM
Just saw Hinako's first video after reading this, WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lowergen
07-11-2016, 08:17 AM
Just saw Hinako's first video after reading this, WOOOOOOOOOOO!

yeah but she's paizuring a potato instead of censored pixels now, lol

Biodeamon
07-13-2016, 01:59 PM
I guess it all depends on the artist who illustrated the cards

fromelette
07-15-2016, 01:28 AM
yeah but she's paizuring a potato instead of censored pixels now, lol

Nooo, I can't unsee the potato now. It's hilarious at least.

Drynix
07-15-2016, 04:49 AM
Also ever noticed how weirdly the tits are positioned on Yuri Kashima's first vid? Like follow her body, the one on the left almost seems detached from her body xD

Also, either she has extremly bendable fingers that can fold together perfectly, or she misses the tips on her fingers on the hand she is fingering herself with :P Judging from her 3rd scene she has a really bendable body btw, because my god her leg. xD

My god I am enjoying these scenes in a new way after this post =D