PDA

View Full Version : Elite Guard 10 Karasuma Ryuko

Unregistered
07-11-2016, 12:45 PM
Hi everyone, do i have to get all 21~23 sr cards first before im able to get the slayer sr ones or is it just a matter of luck?

and if its just luck would 20 Egacha tickets be enough to get the sr slayer cards?

im just excited for elite guard 10 because i want to get Karasuma Ryuko i saw that card on some Japanese site and its says that lvl100 sed of that card is 13130! but im not sure if its true because on that site some cards have over 17000 sed.

thats why im asking this cuz i want to get that card. ofcourse it would be a lot easier if its the ep achievement reward.

- - - Updated - - -

You can roll the dice and still possibly get the slayer without first having to clear the e-gacha of all other SRs. Clearing out the other SRs is more of a way to guarantee you'll get the new SR slayers as they're added, so long as you never reset the gacha. It's 'pay Nutaku a lot now so you can rely only on free e-gacha tickets to get the slayers from then on.'

I don't know how many tickets it would take to get the card to which you're referring in either situation, because you don't always get a SR when you spend a ticket. Don't forget to stock up on card reveals, too.

chillinfar
07-11-2016, 10:47 PM
Take in mind the event gacha pool is only refered to SR cards, not R ones. Grabbing R slayers and other R cards doesn't clean the pool and chance bonus is to take a SR card regardless if is a slayer card or not.

Based in chance bonus scaling, you will waste 5 egacha to see a SR in the worst of cases. This means you will clean only 4 SR cards in the worst of scenarios, but maybe you will see R slayers in the way.

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 07:29 AM
Take in mind the event gacha pool is only refered to SR cards, not R ones. Grabbing R slayers and other R cards doesn't clean the pool and chance bonus is to take a SR card regardless if is a slayer card or not.

Based in chance bonus scaling, you will waste 5 egacha to see a SR in the worst of cases. This means you will clean only 4 SR cards in the worst of scenarios, but maybe you will see R slayers in the way.

tanks for replying, i appreciate it.

archtech88
07-14-2016, 05:15 PM

attempting to work wiki magic here, don't mind me

Unregistered
07-14-2016, 07:15 PM
- - - Updated - - -

You can roll the dice and still possibly get the slayer without first having to clear the e-gacha of all other SRs. Clearing out the other SRs is more of a way to guarantee you'll get the new SR slayers as they're added, so long as you never reset the gacha. It's 'pay Nutaku a lot now so you can rely only on free e-gacha tickets to get the slayers from then on.'

I don't know how many tickets it would take to get the card to which you're referring in either situation, because you don't always get a SR when you spend a ticket. Don't forget to stock up on card reveals, too.

thanks a lot for answering.

and fortunately the card im referring to is the ranking reward,so all i have to do is rank in top 1k which should be easy if i get the R slayers.