PDA

View Full Version : [Event] Prosperity Festival - Phosphorescence Carnival

Pages : 1 [2]

summerslam
07-19-2016, 04:14 AM
I had map 8 spawn a bonus map, it's possibly bosses spawning that crashes it.

e: I also had 5 & 6 spawn the 12 energy bonus map. 7 didn't spawn a boss or bonus map 8 crashed the first time, but finished and spawned that bonus map the second time.

Its a different bonus map. Not the one for manyus but an event bonus map for tickets.

Something like this which gives 90 tickets for 80 stamina (from DMM version)

Drip
07-19-2016, 04:24 AM
Its a different bonus map. Not the one for manyus but an event bonus map for tickets.

Something like this which gives 90 tickets for 80 stamina (from DMM version)

Well, that's upto 90 tickets for 80 stamina. But with the more than odd randomizer, and only 2 of the chest being guaranteed, it'll probably end up more like "generally 30 tickets for 80 stamina, but occasionally a couple more"

JessMini
07-19-2016, 04:25 AM
Oh, wow.

Don't attempt ?-8, it's bugged. The game crashed when I cleared it, as everyone else mentioned, but it also stole all of my remaining stamina. I went from ~210 stamina, used up 80 for the ?-8 and now I have 4 stamina. I don't even know if I got any tickets for it, but I certainly didn't get my 2 Flower Gems.

They don't usually fix these type of issues though do they? They just wait until the event is over and then promise to compensate us (without actually compensating us).

Ikki
07-19-2016, 04:31 AM
Can confirm, did ?-8 2 times and got that dumb error , game crashed and i got all my stamina drained, good job nutaku

JessMini
07-19-2016, 04:34 AM
Looks like it's back to farming the first phase (?-4).

I've gotten ~2200 voting tickets and we're halfway through the event, so I guess there's hope for getting to 4000 without the second phase. It sucks though, my girls have been on the same level for 7 days, only doing the event doesn't give alot other than the tickets. I haven't gotten a manyu other than a lv.5 one in so long...

Mattress
07-19-2016, 05:17 AM
Idk. As someone voting for Cepha, seeing all these "I'M VOTING FOR 'Nobody' REGARDLESS" posts really irk me. Yeah, spend 5k on Mint, or another 2* I actually want to vote for and just straight up waste your votes. That dream is gone. You should be voting to knock out Orchid. Cepha isn't even reasonable at this point so don't get all soggy pants with me. Our collective votes can matter here if we work together.

I don't care for cepha or other girls anymore, don't cry please.

- - - Updated - - -

I've completed the 8 map without bug, i'm lucky? 2/2 for now.

MiqDoloran
07-19-2016, 05:34 AM
I've been looking for her name so long, since I always wanted her as a girl in my team. But she isn't even released in the DMM version it seems, which is kinda stupid.

But hey, now I know she's called Nazuna. Its something!

And yes, in terms of stamina per ticket, the new 80 stamina map is the best. I've yet to see the rumored ticket bonus stage they had in the DMM version though.

Note they have updated the rewards list aswel, the 4000 tickets collected gives you 5 full sets of amphy's!
Since she's the mascot she may or may not ever get released.

moarsi
07-19-2016, 05:38 AM
Yeah ?-8 crashed for me once and stole my stamina, but I completed it on the second run. I think the theory that it crashes when it spawns the garden is probably pretty accurate.

nikonana
07-19-2016, 05:39 AM
This ?-8 map is like hit or miss. I managed to clear it luckily and now I keep getting errors. I just don't know anymore.

Unregistered
07-19-2016, 05:44 AM
Well, apparently the re-skin of girls isn't possible now, according to a developer on Discord. :P

zxdvas
07-19-2016, 05:49 AM
The event is cancelled.

No more drama.Get enough tickets and claim the reward.

Miu
07-19-2016, 05:50 AM
RIP the dream, for real this time :(

https://i.gyazo.com/25f0db51414c9149718e941d6a4a1d11.png

Drynix
07-19-2016, 06:02 AM
The new dream: instead of getting the top 3 reskinned, we get the top 3 normal version in our giftbox! VOTE ALL THE 6*!!!!
Nah, but really its sucks that they have to cancel it. I understand why though, was already weird that we would get something they wouldn't have in the DMM version.

I just hope they fix the ?-8 stage soon, since it is the best farming spot aslong as it doesn't crash. I've had the normal 80 stam garden spawn 2 times btw, over the course of 6 tries on that map so far. I've had it crash once. It still gave me exp etc. but no voting tickets. GL grinding this last bit of tickets for the 4k reward people.

Edit: Just started ?-8 again and suddenly I had this statue on the field1538 there are 2 of them on the field. No clue what they are, most likely a heal. Will update post again after I cleared the stage.

Edit2: Jup, its a heal. Which is stupid since both of the statues are located before you reach a single pest.

MiqDoloran
07-19-2016, 06:04 AM
Pretty bad outcome as this sets a precedent going forward. Don't see the problem with just porting over this exclusive content though.

Unregistered
07-19-2016, 06:07 AM
Edit: Just started ?-8 again and suddenly I had this statue on the field1538 there are 2 of them on the field. No clue what they are, most likely a heal. Will update post again after I cleared the stage.

Chocolate Cosmos spawns 2-3 of those randomly if she is in your party. Likely that she was in your guest team if you're not used to seeing those. They're healing nodes.

Drynix
07-19-2016, 06:12 AM
Chocolate Cosmos spawns 2-3 of those randomly if she is in your party. Likely that she was in your guest team if you're not used to seeing those. They're healing nodes.

Ah, yeah I just trained her so this was the first time I took her. didn't read her skill since I just replaced my final 3* with her.

Unregistered
07-19-2016, 06:16 AM
Whoooa! This one terrible news! One after another...when it rains, it really pours! So not is only the second stage buggy, it also it eats the stamina. And it is all pointless to vote for all of the tickets that you collected now cause it won't mean there won't be a re-skining of these girls anyway! I really hope there is some good news after all of this...

Overload
07-19-2016, 06:18 AM
Need some help for clearing ?-7, somehow I'm always missing a pest. Is there an optimal camp setup?

Unregistered
07-19-2016, 06:23 AM
RIP the dream, for real this time :(

https://i.gyazo.com/25f0db51414c9149718e941d6a4a1d11.png

That's an unfortunate decision by the developers. It means the US players will never have a chance to participate in the events in the same way as the Japan players.

What makes more sense for "fairness" would be for the US to be able to run their own popularity contests and then share the reskinned versions for both contents across both regions. This would be a win-win for both regions and it means that US players are not excluded from the event.

JessMini
07-19-2016, 06:31 AM
What makes more sense for "fairness" would be for the US to be able to run their own popularity contests and then share the reskinned versions for both contents across both regions. This would be a win-win for both regions and it means that US players are not excluded from the event.

That was originally the plan, they even said they'll release the JP winners in US eventually (which means the US winners would be released in JP).
But they changed their mind for reasons unknown, I don't think they'll ever reveal their true reasoning but all we can do is hope for some compensation.

Haters
07-19-2016, 06:40 AM
Need some help for clearing ?-7, somehow I'm always missing a pest. Is there an optimal camp setup?

From top to bottom : 2-1-1-1, put your fastest squad on the 2nd tent. And you are ready to go.

Unregistered
07-19-2016, 06:45 AM
中止?嫁バッカラ来ないのか。残念

JessMini
07-19-2016, 06:47 AM
中止?嫁バッカラ来ないのか。残念

No Baccara, sorry to say.

IvanLedah21
07-19-2016, 06:50 AM
Man I was all set to drive to 4k in phase 2, but random crashing that kills your stamina has also killed my drive to go that far. In fact, sitting at about 800, IDK if I'm even interested in driving to 2k for perfect event girl (if DMM players want to chime in on how good she is, that'd be nice). Yes, I'm one of those idiots who makes up for limited play time with FG spending on stamina refills if I really want something, keep your judging to yourselves :P

That said, I have 3 6*s, all evolved, to show for my idiocy (BB, Flowering Peach and Anemone) XD

JessMini
07-19-2016, 06:52 AM
Man I was all set to drive to 4k in phase 2, but random crashing that kills your stamina has also killed my drive to go that far. In fact, sitting at about 800, IDK if I'm even interested in driving to 2k for perfect event girl (if DMM players want to chime in on how good she is, that'd be nice).

Don't worry! They'll fix ?-8 soon hopefully, and then you'll be able to spam it and the bonus map for a sh*t-ton of tickets. I don't know about 4000, but you'll definitely get your 2000. :)

zxdvas
07-19-2016, 06:54 AM
It is all economics and politics.
Allowing re-skin and release both in DMM and Nutaku would damage DMM's independence.
Part of their content would be decided by Nutaku.
They do not want a translation company to turn the table,even in the tinyest way.
Allowing re-skin without releasing it on DMM would damage DMM's economic interest.
Any discrepancy would imply an incentive to play Nutaka's version.(just look at pre-order bonuses games provide)
I doubt they share the same bank account.
In the end they decided to not allow a re-skin.

It is unfortunate but it is realistic.
I have no intent on doing a debate so agree or not I am not going to argue.

Unregistered
07-19-2016, 06:59 AM
And here I thought the Japanese FKG devs, whom DMM players claimed were kinder than most other DMM devs, might've cared even a little bit for their foreign fanbase.

Guess they're no different from other DMM japanese devs afterall.

Drip
07-19-2016, 06:59 AM
The event is cancelled.

No more drama.Get enough tickets and claim the reward.
Would be useful if at least they posted it on the NEWS tab on the FKG page. Scrolling banner would be even better, since the news tab is never selected by default and is a scroll down away for most people anyway (too lazy!)

Unregistered
07-19-2016, 07:00 AM
I feel like I've seen this pattern before.

Japanese devs start cutting corners in their foreign counterpart, before eventually half-assing it/abandoning it.

Seems this is the common fate of most Nutaku games now.

Miu
07-19-2016, 07:04 AM
Allowing re-skin and release both in DMM and Nutaku would damage DMM's independence.
They do not want a translation company to turn the table,even in the tinyest way.
Allowing re-skin without releasing it on DMM would damage DMM's economic interest.
Any discrepancy would imply an incentive to play Nutaka's version.(just look at pre-order bonuses games provide)

For what it's worth I agree... I've never heard of localization companies being given creative control or influence over the original product so I was really surprised they were able to offer this event in the first place. Really sucks but I can't say it's totally unexpected either.

Unregistered
07-19-2016, 08:00 AM
Everyone was too caught up in who was TeamMint or who was TeamCepha and forgot that we are all Team Global. And Team Global always loses to Team Japan.

If anything, FKG is still a 'category 2' game, where the Nutaku Devs have general control of content delivery, so we are still on track to get all the events in same order that JP got.

Myrdin
07-19-2016, 08:12 AM
I couldnt give a bigger F* about this in all honesty. Seeing what girls would have won anyway my interest in the event itself has faded.
As long as I get my event Girl and the additional rewards, I could not care less for the "popularity whatnot".
Let the DMM whales keep their stupid Bride Orchid, pfff.

Thumbs up Team Cepha, we did good, we did good ! ;)

IvanLedah21
07-19-2016, 08:40 AM

This explanation makes perfect sense to me. It's just unfortunate that we players suffer due to "game dev politics"

Kyosuke Kiryu
07-19-2016, 08:41 AM
Darn, all that work in getting the tickets was for nothing, seriously what a load of crap about those japanese developers, they don't want we get exclusive content? you could just take the 3 unique brides from this version to your own version and make happy a lot of your fanbase in the proccess you idiots

At least i'm glad i didn't used any Flower Gem cause i was planning to get more tickets if Orchid would remain in the top 3, i'm happy this crap ends, at least i already maxed out the event girl, i hope nutaku compensate this with a long revival event so we can max out the event units form the past

MiqDoloran
07-19-2016, 08:42 AM
The devs already get 50% cut of profits iirc so they're being especially bitchy.

thewind32
07-19-2016, 08:49 AM
Wow I'm very disappointed in how this event has been handled. First there was no obvious explanation in the treatment of the winners which led to the results we are seeing, and now the "no-more-reskin" crap. Honestly I was surprised that we would be getting such exclusive additions to the game, but turns out Nutaku can't negotiate or accurately disclose details.

I haven't even voted yet, and now have no idea who to dump them on. Regarding the compensation, I doubt we'll see anything given how they handled the stamina bug compensation bug.

KuroAoi
07-19-2016, 08:57 AM
what happened to the event? I'm playing the phase 2 stage 4 but after the finish, the error pops up and asked me to restart the game the same as when it's time to reset the server while you're still playing it. And I have to play the second and the result is still the same. And I've lost 180 stamia but could do nothing. I am writing this is to see if anyone is like me or not and to see whether it could happen again for the third time

thewind32
07-19-2016, 09:05 AM
what happened to the event? I'm playing the phase 2 stage 4 but after the finish, the error pops up and asked me to restart the game the same as when it's time to reset the server while you're still playing it. And I have to play the second and the result is still the same. And I've lost 180 stamia but could do nothing. I am writing this is to see if anyone is like me or not and to see whether it could happen again for the third time

There was talk of this earlier, however I ran ?-8 once and cleared it with no issues. Have not given it another spin yet just in case.

Myrdin
07-19-2016, 09:05 AM
I got errors on 80 AP mission Phase 2. The rest works just fine.
Still need to gather some more to max ou the event girl.

Unregistered
07-19-2016, 09:08 AM
Currently event is bugged. If you run the 80 stam map and it procs a secret garden, the game crashes

thewind32
07-19-2016, 09:16 AM
Currently event is bugged. If you run the 80 stam map and it procs a secret garden, the game crashes

Oh, that explains why I encountered no bug. I had a raid boss spawn.

Largepotato
07-19-2016, 09:33 AM
The 50 sta map can also give the error message.

JessMini
07-19-2016, 09:43 AM
Oh, that explains why I encountered no bug. I had a raid boss spawn.

Well hey, you can only spawn 1 SG at a time, right? That means we could run 1-3 until we get the 12 stam SG, and then complete ?-8 in under 4 minutes to guarantee that it won't be bugged... right?

Edit: Nevermind, apparently you can spawn multiple Secret Gardens.

moarsi
07-19-2016, 09:47 AM
I honestly don't even have the drive to get 4k tickets anymore. I've got like 2400 so I'll just go back to farming 12-5, couldn't manage to run 13-? missions reliably enough yet.

JessMini
07-19-2016, 10:39 AM
I honestly don't even have the drive to get 4k tickets anymore. I've got like 2400 so I'll just go back to farming 12-5, couldn't manage to run 13-? missions reliably enough yet.

15 ampys and 100 000 seeds is pretty good though. I'm around 2400 as well, but I'm going all the way. Remember that gathering tickets is easier in the second phase than it was in the first phase (after they fix ?-8 of course).

- - - Updated - - -

They've fixed the second phase, according to Discord.

Stuff
07-19-2016, 10:49 AM
Welp, I've been pretty fortunate with the 8's so far. Cleared it 3 times (still just 2 medals), and the last one spawned "Voting Ticket Hangout" or something. I'm *this* close to a level up so I didn't use a Flower Gem. I have like 137 xp to go, no Stamina, because I ran the normal stupid Secret Garden after the 2nd time I beat it, thinking it was that. Now I know, and the re-waiting game begins..

Good luck.

PS- And yes, I saw in here that its cancelled..but it'd still be nice to hit 4k.

EDIT- Alright, got it and ran it this time. 5 chests, 18 tickets a pop. 90 total. Dig it.

Unregistered
07-19-2016, 11:37 AM
They've fixed the second phase, according to Discord.

I spawned a garden on ?-8 after reading this and still got the black screen blues.

Corintis
07-19-2016, 11:46 AM
I'm just gonna wait a day or two before farming ?-8 for tickets, or just keep to ?-4 for the off chance of Ampys. That bug stole 240 stamina from me before I could 3-Medal it. The difference is only 4 tickets anyways.

Gaming Puddings
07-19-2016, 12:33 PM
I'm just gonna wait a day or two before farming ?-8 for tickets, or just keep to ?-4 for the off chance of Ampys. That bug stole 240 stamina from me before I could 3-Medal it. The difference is only 4 tickets anyways.

Weird i have done the 2-8 one and no bug also it spawned a voting ticket hideout like a secrect garden but with 5 golden chests each containing x18 VT ....... hmmmm no bug here using google chrome

Skyehmm
07-19-2016, 12:38 PM
The ?-8 bug has been fixed:

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/19/nHS81.png

nip101
07-19-2016, 12:39 PM
Yup seems to be working now. Just ran it and got 90 tickets, it costs 80 stam to do as well. Pretty sure you cant actually miss any and rng just lets you get some extra coins/seeds out of it. 2k coins and 200 seeds were all I got out of it so its nothing special in that regard.

Gosara
07-19-2016, 12:51 PM
Yeah probably is been like 2 hours ago i did them and everything was good the SG's normal that spawns and with the VT's on it aswell and everything seems fine.

Ikki
07-19-2016, 01:52 PM
Is it really worth it to keep doing ?-8 to get voting tickets now that the event is screwed? i mean we will just get a special gacha with the winners (and we still dont know how it works), personally ill just farm till i get 4k and then im done.

Unregistered
07-19-2016, 01:57 PM
Personally I'm just getting my 4k and then I'm out. Who care what the results are now.

Gosara
07-19-2016, 02:03 PM
Is it really worth it to keep doing ?-8 to get voting tickets now that the event is screwed? i mean we will just get a special gacha with the winners (and we still dont know how it works), personally ill just farm till i get 4k and then im done.

Atleast we should try to move up Sakura into the top 3 so... if is a special gacha with better %'s the top 3 would be 6*s with better chance to get them than normally.

Ikki
07-19-2016, 02:07 PM
If they want to really compensate us, the special gacha should have only 3 girls available (the 3 that win the contest), a one spin only gacha and we should get 1 of the 3 girls randomly, if it works that way we should focus on the 6* we want (with "we" i mean the 6* every person wants personally)

Unregistered
07-19-2016, 03:24 PM
Expectations: Here's your free 6*. She's most popular! WOO!

Reality: Here's some compensation that costs $50. Chump. Oh yeah, you still might not get anything.

Gee Whiz

Saertis
07-19-2016, 05:10 PM
Atleast we should try to move up Sakura into the top 3 so... if is a special gacha with better %'s the top 3 would be 6*s with better chance to get them than normally.

I don't think it work that way. I believe you get increased chances for a featured girl after you roll a knight with the same rarity as her.

Ikki
07-19-2016, 05:14 PM
I don't think it work that way. I believe you get increased chances for a featured girl after you roll a knight with the same rarity as her.

But this would be a special gacha, not a featuring gacha with new girls, since we wont get any new girls at all, they should at least increase the chance of getting the top 3 by a considerable amount, but seeing how nutaku has been doing things, i doubt that, i also dont expect anything from the "compensation" they are talking about too

Overload
07-19-2016, 05:34 PM
We surely won't get free units, the voting was so that new characters/skins are created that are going to appear in a future gacha. Only thing that is going to happen that we get the carnival gacha immediately with the three winners from Japan.

Saertis
07-19-2016, 05:37 PM
Only thing that is going to happen that we get the carnival gacha immediately with the three winners from Japan.

I doubt that because in that case event 16 would have no new girls added besides 5* event girl (winners in DMM voting were added as featured girls in gatcha with event 16).

ZeroZet
07-19-2016, 11:07 PM
Only thing that is going to happen that we get the carnival gacha immediately with the three winners from Japan.Nah, we are going to get the gacha with our winners as they are now, and JP Brides gacha later.
I think it will be like that Slice Gacha, with real better rates, that made top 3 so popular in the first place. Scratch that, it would be exact copy of that if voting trend holds :D

Ikki
07-19-2016, 11:32 PM
Im giving all my votes to sakura, obviusly because i already have baccara and alpinia, but we didnt get a magic type gacha, so she was "unreachable" (?) also because she is barely behind top 3 girls, so its a good choice imo, whos with me on team sakura? :rolleyes:

sniddy
07-20-2016, 12:05 AM
I'm with team doesn't matter, I've rounded my other votes to a round 900 so I can just chuck everything on Cep and keep score

It's game over, Nutaku don't have the green-light from the devs anymore so we don't get to run contests, there will be NO 'exclusive' content or even early release content basically we're just allowed to follow the jap side nothing more

Gosara
07-20-2016, 12:14 AM
I'm with team doesn't matter, I've rounded my other votes to a round 900 so I can just chuck everything on Cep and keep score

It's game over, Nutaku don't have the green-light from the devs anymore so we don't get to run contests, there will be NO 'exclusive' content or even early release content basically we're just allowed to follow the jap side nothing more

He isn't talking about making a Bride, he is talking about having a better girl (6*) into a lets hope better rate gacha compensation. So yeah now that doesn't matter the votes voting for even 5* is pointless now 6* in top 3 is better and lets hope the rates of the gacha will be real rewarding.

Saertis
07-20-2016, 01:22 AM
Nameless Acolyte's message from Discord's news section of FKG:

Hello everyone, The Popularity Contest has now received a different purpose as, due to certain issues, we can no longer introduce the initially announced re-skinned versions. The 3 winning Flower Knights will be instead included in a Special Gacha Machine that will release shortly after the event. All users will be compensated according to their level of participation in the Voting Poll. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, The Flower Knight Girl Team

And blobz from unofficial status updates:

About compensation for the voting event, gacha at the end of event should not be considered as one; there will be compensation given at the end of event: there will be 3 tiers of rewards based on level of participation in voting.
Everyone who voted (even once) will receive compensation.
Content of tiers are not (yet) known (to be edited when/if that changes).

It seems they'll give us something at least... I hope it won't be crap but...

EDIT

New info and discussion on compensation in this thread: CLICK (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1907-compensation-popularity-contest.html)

Ikki
07-20-2016, 02:16 AM
New results up, theres still hope if we vote for sakura :c nothing to do about this helpless orchid lovers thou

Miu
07-20-2016, 02:46 AM
Rally behind Sakura!
Ara ara~

This whole event has been a rollercoaster for me... my dreams have been crushed so many times, first Amaryllis then Mint, then Cepha... but we can do it this time! The Sakura dream lives!

Unregistered
07-20-2016, 02:54 AM
Eh, it's one thing if you already have one or more of the leading 6*s, but since the only one I have is Orchid I'd have to go for Alpinia to try to knock Orchid down...then you Sakura acolytes can try to finish Orchid off.

Ikki
07-20-2016, 03:01 AM
Eh, it's one thing if you already have one or more of the leading 6*s, but since the only one I have is Orchid I'd have to go for Alpinia to try to knock Orchid down...then you Sakura acolytes can try to finish Orchid off.

Yeah the thing really is gtfo orchid, so give all your love to alpinia and sakura

Saertis
07-20-2016, 03:26 AM
New results up, theres still hope if we vote for sakura :c nothing to do about this helpless orchid lovers thou
I agree with you that kicking Orchid seems unrealistic. And if I have to choose between Alpinia and Sakura then it's definitely Alpinia. So she's going to get all my votes.

Lied
07-20-2016, 06:28 AM
How common is that voting ticket hangout mission? I keep getting the 80 stamina secret gardens, but I've yet to see the ticket mission.

Zenithale
07-20-2016, 06:39 AM
I don't know if that's intended or not, but I got a standard Bonus Stage (80 Sta) after the ?-8 Event map... (Note I first answered "no" when the game asks if you want to go now, to check first if there were some Boss to attack.)

Unregistered
07-20-2016, 06:50 AM
Even with the whole DON'T VOTE ORCHID, YA FOOLS, she's still firmly second.

The player base, man

moarsi
07-20-2016, 07:04 AM
I mean, there just isn't any way to reach even a majority of the playerbase, so that's to be expected. People who use forums/discord are in the minority after all.

thewind32
07-20-2016, 09:12 AM
How common is that voting ticket hangout mission? I keep getting the 80 stamina secret gardens, but I've yet to see the ticket mission.

Personally, I've gotten the "standard" secret garden more often than the voting ticket hideout spawns

Kyosuke Kiryu
07-20-2016, 09:30 AM
Well i asked several times to vote for Alpinia and Sakura to kick Orchid, but true to be told many of the forum users didn't do it and were stubborn in voting their favorite girl who was way down on the rank, just look how Cepha climbed in the rank, those 200k votes she got since the previous update came from many users in this forum, probably not all of them but still that amount could have helped Alpinia and Sakura in getting close to Orchid, even Mint got 50k votes which could have helped too

We didn't unite here and let the ignorant masses to do what they do best, screwing up, now it's a lost cause for sure, i'll just finish collecting my 4k tickets and give them all to Alpinia, i'm not blaming anyone here, but i hope this serve all of us as a lesson, in the future another crap of event like this may show up, at that time i hope you all unite in the common good instead of blindly go your own way

IvanLedah21
07-20-2016, 10:00 AM
Well i asked several times to vote for Alpinia and Sakura to kick Orchid, but true to be told many of the forum users didn't do it and were stubborn in voting their favorite girl who was way down on the rank, just look how Cepha climbed in the rank, those 200k votes she got since the previous update came from many users in this forum, probably not all of them but still that amount could have helped Alpinia and Sakura in getting close to Orchid, even Mint got 50k votes which could have helped too

We didn't unite here and let the ignorant masses to do what they do best, screwing up, now it's a lost cause for sure, i'll just finish collecting my 4k tickets and give them all to Alpinia, i'm not blaming anyone here, but i hope this serve all of us as a lesson, in the future another crap of event like this may show up, at that time i hope you all unite in the common good instead of blindly go your own way

Not to be insulting to said users but this is true. "Team Mint/Cepha/whatever" never had a chance to begin with, with the majority of players being uninformed and/or just plain stupid. Those votes were wasted, and even though the overall consensus here was "kick Orchid out of top 3" it didn't happen because too many people here wasted votes on 2/3*s who simply never had a realistic shot at completing that objective.

Ikki
07-20-2016, 11:03 AM
There was nothing we could do with this dumb player base and the paying players with more than 10k tickets already, im just voting for sakura hoping for the best, i just hope this sort of independence from dmm that nutaku couldnt get doesnt screw us too much in the future

Saertis
07-20-2016, 11:06 AM
even though the overall consensus here was "kick Orchid out of top 3" it didn't happen because too many people here wasted votes on 2/3*

I think bigger problem was that even after that consensus there was disagreement on the way to reach it. Some said vote for Cepha while others vote for Toad Lily. Instead of vote for 3rd and 4th girls who were Alpinia and Sakura (and still are) what'd be the most logical choice.

Unregistered
07-20-2016, 11:48 AM
I think bigger problem was that even after that consensus there was disagreement on the way to reach it. Some said vote for Cepha while others vote for Toad Lily. Instead of vote for 3rd and 4th girls who were Alpinia and Sakura (and still are) what'd be the most logical choice.

All of the different voting strategies made perfect sense under the rules that were in place at the time. Before the first results were out, Mint was just as valid a choice as any other girl. Once the first results showed Cepha as the only sub-5* hope, she was a valid choice. Dumping Orchid wasn't the ONLY goal until right now. Sure, we never could convince some people to dump Mint and vote in their own best interest, and that kept hurting the chances of making Cepha a viable alternative, but the rules kept changing on us and placing total emphasis on kicking Orchid with the 6* girls in 3rd and 4th place only makes sense now that the final rules change has happened. And really, if we had gotten Mint or Cepha up there, we'd have to struggle to replace THEM now that we know what the gacha's going to be.

I've dumped/am dumping all my votes on Alpinia to try to knock Orchid down to third, because EVEN STILL some people can't focus on knocking Orchid down and they want to vote for Sakura. Yes, we need votes for both to move Orchid from 2nd to 4th, but simply switching Sakura and Alpinia in 3rd and 4th won't accomplish the demote Orchid goal.

I'm on board with the goal and I'm throwing my full complement of votes behind it, but to be completely honest I really wouldn't mind getting another Orchid (or two?) to bump up the one I have, and I really have no luck rolling 6*s anyway.

Kyosuke Kiryu
07-20-2016, 11:52 AM
There was nothing we could do with this dumb player base and the paying players with more than 10k tickets already, im just voting for sakura hoping for the best, i just hope this sort of independence from dmm that nutaku couldnt get doesnt screw us too much in the future

I disagree mate, it's clear that we are not that many here, but let's say that there 100 players here in this forum reading this thread, if this 100 players would have cooperated with each other to kick Orchid they would have voted for Alpinia, right now everyone is above 2k tickets, that a total of 200k votes from those 100 players, that could have helped Alpinia in getting above Orchid, all what would been left is Sakura who could have the other 2k from those players who are aiming to the 4k tickets

You may think that even in this scenario Sakura couldn't make it because she is way down compared to Orchid, but the truth is is that there is more than 100 players in this forum, i would dare to say that there is at least 500, if only half of them would have helped we could have make it, just because we are not as much as the main player base doesn't mean we can't make a difference, we could have kicked Orchid out of the top 3 but sadly we weren't united on this, unity is power my friends, let's cooperate next time

All of the different voting strategies made perfect sense under the rules that were in place at the time. Before the first results were out, Mint was just as valid a choice as any other girl. Once the first results showed Cepha as the only sub-5* hope, she was a valid choice. Dumping Orchid wasn't the ONLY goal until right now. Sure, we never could convince some people to dump Mint and vote in their own best interest, and that kept hurting the chances of making Cepha a viable alternative, but the rules kept changing on us and placing total emphasis on kicking Orchid with the 6* girls in 3rd and 4th place only makes sense now that the final rules change has happened. And really, if we had gotten Mint or Cepha up there, we'd have to struggle to replace THEM now that we know what the gacha's going to be.

That's not true mate, dumping Orchid was the objective since the first results because by then we already knew that we were going to get the brides from the japanese version, the other changes came later, things have changed so much that right now nobody cares about it anymore, but at that moment things were different, and if we would have go the way of getting Alpinia and Sakura on top 3 we all have won even with the current conditions, because the winners are going to be in a special gacha it was a great chance to get a 6 stars girl, we still can get Baccara or Alpinia from this but the fact that Orchid is still there may end up in rolling her in the future gacha

Gosara
07-20-2016, 12:01 PM
I disagree mate, it's clear that we are not that many here, but let's say that there 100 players here in this forum reading this thread, if this 100 players would have cooperated with each other to kick Orchid they would have voted for Alpinia, right now everyone is above 2k tickets, that a total of 200k votes from those 100 players, that could have helped Alpinia in getting above Orchid, all what would been left is Sakura who could have the other 2k from those players who are aiming to the 4k tickets

You may think that even in this scenario Sakura couldn't make it because she is way down compared to Orchid, but the truth is is that there is more than 100 players in this forum, i would dare to say that there is at least 500, if only half of them would have helped we could have make it, just because we are not as much as the main player base doesn't mean we can't make a difference, we could have kicked Orchid out of the top 3 but sadly we weren't united on this, unity is power my friends, let's cooperate next time

Read the post above yours to know why noone was united as you say, everyone have fav waifus and the rules changing was not good to make everyone vote for just one.

Unregistered
07-20-2016, 12:32 PM
That's not true mate, dumping Orchid was the objective since the first results because by then we already knew that we were going to get the brides from the japanese version

Dumping Orchid was AN objective, but it wasn't the only one until now (even if it was YOUR only goal). We were trying to dump Orchid by putting a sub-5* in her place. The sub-5* goal didn't go away until it was overcome by events.

IvanLedah21
07-20-2016, 12:41 PM
Dumping Orchid was AN objective, but it wasn't the only one until now (even if it was YOUR only goal). We were trying to dump Orchid by putting a sub-5* in her place. The sub-5* goal didn't go away until it was overcome by events.

True, though that only explains Team Cepha, and once it became clear she was damn near hopeless, logically-speaking (*gasp* logic on a forum for hentai game???) we should have abandoned that idea so that the primary goal of maximizing new girls (I HOPE that was Priority 1, and that upgrading a 2-4* was secondary, but given voting that's doubtful) was pushed through. Team Mint and such was just stupid no matter how you look at it (right from the first update it was clear she and other 2*s/3*s were lost causes), only serving to show stubborn loyalty to your waifu over maximizing player benefit

Not that it even matters anymore, overcoming the Orchid lovers would have required most of the 100, 200, 500, whatever, of us voting the same, which realistically is unlikely to begin with.

Edit: Sorry, I'm frustrated by a lot of things, IRL and in-game, and re-reading the above posts makes me feel like I'm just flaming others, even if there is logic to what I'm saying. Don't want to be causing hate/divides between us informed forum users. We have enough trouble as it is dealing with the uninformed masses to not need such issues here.

Gosara
07-20-2016, 12:58 PM
I think you got t he point it was a bad carried event mostly, there wasn't any explanation in form since the beginning, we all know Orchid is probably the top favorite for everyone or mostly the majority if i wouldn't know about we getting the Japanese brides i would vote for Orchid because i like her and i like that version aswell but i didn't because i wanted someone with lower stars and not a repeat Orchid, probably theres 100 people here that could vote for someone but they got different choices i personally i don't really like Cepha or Yulan that much as many here wanted to vote for her but it any of both of them could make it in the top 3 i would help, before the end of the event i plan to get around 12-13k votes (in 4 accs) already got like 2.5 or something in each and voted in first week for 2-3 stars 1k votes of each aswell, if you ask me what i rather if Alpinia and Sakura i rather Sakura but as someone posted above first we need Orchid to be moved down so Sakura will have a chance and i doubt it since all of this news never came officially in any page of Nutaku, Facebook or in the same ingame news (bad for nutaku in that one). First of all people hating on the ones voting for Orchid is wrong since i bet is mostly the playerbase that don't go to any forum or discord and they aren't informed, i am mad also because of the Baccaras place.. i don't really like her prolly the most ugliest FKG ever and a change of costume wouldn't change that fact.

Kyosuke Kiryu
07-20-2016, 01:13 PM

Wasn't the only one until now? what are you talking about? have you been reading the news about the event?, right now nobody cares about the results anymore, the change of things just made the results irrelevant

Dumping Orchid was the ONLY objective and it was since the first results, the only difference was which character was voted by the players, some choose to keep voting for their favorite, i decided to vote for those with the better chances to make it, Sakura and Alpinia, the sub 5 star you are talking about was a lost cause since the first results, if people failed to realize this well that's another story, but i can't blame them for voting their favorite, after all we are all free to vote whoever we want

Anyway it's just a game so no need to take it so seriously, at any rate the only thing that matters right now is getting the 4k tickets to get all the rewards, i already have 3k but today i'm farming manyus, i'm not skipping this anymore, i need to keep upgrading my girls, there is another event coming after this one and i'm still low on power

Unregistered
07-20-2016, 01:31 PM
Don't know what to tell you...but there's ample evidence in this thread and others that the primary goal for a lot of people was getting a sub-5* in the top 3. As I said, it may have been YOUR only goal to remove Orchid from the top 3, but you'd have to be willfully ignorant to not acknowledge that other people had multiple goals for this event right up until the last announcement.

Zenithale
07-20-2016, 01:37 PM
It seems a lot of you take that Event too seriously, and for what gain honestly? How many of you expect to get a Knight you like in a random Gatcha anyway? (I won't probably even roll once, except if that's completely free (huhu...).)
That's like a Presidential Election where you don't vote for who you like, but instead, you vote for someone you dislike because someone worse could win if not. Poo #1 vs Poo #2, yeah...
Don't forget FKG is a game, not RL, and that the question asked to you is simply who do you like the most, period.

sniddy
07-20-2016, 01:37 PM
Orchid we've already got a bride coming

IvanLedah21
07-20-2016, 01:43 PM
It seems a lot of you take that Event too seriously, and for what gain honestly? How many of you expect to get a Knight you like in a random Gatcha anyway? (I won't probably even roll once, except if that's completely free (huhu...).)
That's like a Presidential Election where you don't vote for who you like, but instead, you vote for someone you dislike because someone worse could win if not. Poo #1 vs Poo #2, yeah...
Don't forget FKG is a game, not RL, and that the question asked to you is simply who do you like the most, period.

Good summary of the whole discussion. It's moot in the end, plus it's a game, don't go too serious in your flame war/debate.

Eab1990
07-20-2016, 01:45 PM

Uh, if there's a chance that a girl you like could get new art, why wouldn't you fight for it, even if you're not likely to actually get her?

Or more accurately, if one of those choices were going to be wasted because of dumbass people voting for a girl confirmed to NOT get new art, why wouldn't you fight to take that spot back?

(also that is literally what is happening with the current election)

Zenithale
07-20-2016, 02:12 PM
Don't you know nobody will get a new Art from that Event? That was cancelled.

Kyosuke Kiryu
07-20-2016, 02:19 PM
He knows for sure, he is just pointing out that we don't have the chance to influence the content of a game everyday, so it's wothy of trying to make things as best as possible, altough it doesn't matter anymore it was important last week, to bad nutaku screwed up so much, i just hope they don't come with more bad news like the votes you used in the event won't count towards the 4k tickets needed for the rewards

Miu
07-20-2016, 02:21 PM
Good summary of the whole discussion. It's moot in the end, plus it's a game, don't go too serious in your flame war/debate.

You're the one going around insulting people based on who they vote for. I suggest you take your own advice.

Those who voted for girls outside the top 5 know it's a long shot. That doesn't mean they're stupid.

Eab1990
07-20-2016, 02:29 PM
Don't you know nobody will get a new Art from that Event? That was cancelled.

No shit. But your argument doesn't make sense. There's no reason to take the event seriously NOW in light of that, but before? Of course people were serious about who they wanted to vote for. Now it's just a glorified "pick which of the starter rainbows you want to increase rate, oh, and have some more Oncidium because fuck you".

Ikki
07-20-2016, 02:58 PM
On a side note, what did nutaku give to the 3 players with 10k tickets? anyone knows? more flower gems or a 6* girl of their choice? the "send me a pm" from the dev must mean something

MiqDoloran
07-20-2016, 03:13 PM
@Ikki it means they're bending over for their most precious whales.

IvanLedah21
07-21-2016, 07:59 AM
You're the one going around insulting people based on who they vote for. I suggest you take your own advice.

Those who voted for girls outside the top 5 know it's a long shot. That doesn't mean they're stupid.

If it wasn't clear that I was speaking PURELY from the standpoint that ousting Orchid was Priority 1, I apologize. KEEPING THAT OBJECTIVE IN MIND, literally ALL 2/3* votes were basically wasted from the first update on. Of all the sub-5*s, Cepha was literally the only one that could be logically considered a long shot instead of downright impossible, given the massive voting from the uninformed masses. If you don't consider blatantly wasted votes to be "stupid" IF AND ONLY IF your primary objective is pushing the 2nd place girl out of the top 3, then that's not my fault. My posts have been from the standpoint that regardless of who you got behind THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE was ousting Orchid.

Since it's moot in the end, I never intended to be particularly serious about criticizing, more of an objective comment, but your reaction just got to me, leading to this explanation (which may or may not be accepted). I will try to be more considerate of how I come across, but having an extremely rational mind, I tend to be harsher with people whose behavior seems illogical for what I understand they are trying to accomplish.

Gosara
07-21-2016, 12:34 PM
@Ikki it means they're bending over for their most precious whales.

well want it or not whales are what maintains the games ongoing.. if not the game would be dead hahaha.

Unregistered
07-21-2016, 01:03 PM
well want it or not whales are what maintains the games ongoing.. if not the game would be dead hahaha.

Yes, I hope that the whales are kept very happy and we remoras can continue to be parasites off of their spending. It's actually worrying that there are only three of them with enough spending to get to that point...though perhaps that announcement will encourage some semi-whales to go full whale.

Zenithale
07-21-2016, 01:23 PM
Do you know if you can have several players with the same in-game name? Because I have a friend with the same name that one of the 3 "whales", but he doesn't play a lot: level below 100 and sometimes long periods without login (once even more than a week). So that's rather strange IMO.

Ikki
07-21-2016, 01:51 PM
Do you know if you can have several players with the same in-game name? Because I have a friend with the same name that one of the 3 "whales", but he doesn't play a lot: level below 100 and sometimes long periods without login (once even more than a week). So that's rather strange IMO.

I was wondering the same thing, i was playing and went to the search for friend thing, and i saw another ikki and i was like wtf, it seems you can have duplicates

Skyehmm
07-21-2016, 02:23 PM
I'm not 100% sure if this is how you do it, but I think this is how someone described it:

Click the thing at the top to bring down the menu and click (I opened it in a new tab) My Profile.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/21/hNgudKZ.png

Click Edit Profile.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/21/oFifg91TB.png

Change username and click Save Changes.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/21/ujA1ldb9o.png

After that you probably need to refresh any game windows you have open, and you might even have to log into the game again. Account names and usernames might be treated different. Again, I have not tried this.

Ancarius
07-21-2016, 05:40 PM
Your account will just be identified by it's ID and in-game/forums you can have the same name. It's the same in Discord, when you inspect someone you see their 4 Digit Code which identify's them.
Or in short: Your name is what other people see and your ID is what is indentifies you in the systems Database.

nikonana
07-22-2016, 05:51 AM
Sitting on 3700 tickets with 3 days left. I miss doing manyus daily and 80 adv garden.

flink
07-22-2016, 05:56 AM
I've got a bit more than 3900 tickets.
I'm almost there...:cool:

senvil
07-22-2016, 06:33 AM
3750 here myself hope to have it wrapped up today

IvanLedah21
07-22-2016, 07:10 AM
3400 here, should be there by Sunday night. Manyu dailies I ignore but unless you just don't have the stamina to spare, y ignore the Advanced SG? It spawns sometimes while you're doing ?-8 spam anyways. Especially if you're at 3900 tickets and just the tickets from ?-8 will get you there with plenty of time to spare.

Kyosuke Kiryu
07-22-2016, 07:18 AM
I have 3643, this event required a lot of grind, i even skipped farming manyus last week, at least it's gonna be worthy with all those juicy rewards

Largepotato
07-22-2016, 11:58 AM

Only time I have skipped secret garden was one time when I needed that stamina for the daily missions quest.

flink
07-22-2016, 02:18 PM
4000 !

I used every stamina point to farm tickets since the beginning of the event...
Now I have to wait for the hard earned rewards.:D

Time to level up my girls and check Mission 13.

Skyehmm
07-22-2016, 03:25 PM

I was wondering the same thing, i was playing and went to the search for friend thing, and i saw another ikki and i was like wtf, it seems you can have duplicates

I managed to get before and after pictures of an ally in my list that changed the username.

Before:
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/22/Im9AeSzHT.png

After:
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/22/zmPGCHU.png

When I noticed a name I've never seen before in the raid boss participants list and at the same time was my ally I tried to find the name in my allylist, and the old name was still there.
I had to refresh the game-page to see the new name in both the allylist and the ally power ranking list.

Unregistered
07-22-2016, 03:28 PM
I don't mind cutting my advancement basically in half to farm event maps over and over again...for this event. I wouldn't like having to always choose between event rewards and normal gameplay, though. I like a good mix of one-and-done, farm till you fully upgrade the event girl, and somewhat more rarely, 'require all your stamina for two weeks' events.

Zenithale
07-22-2016, 06:06 PM
3928 on my side, almost done... Honestly this Event take too much Stamina, it's like we stopped to play for almost 2 weeks...
The only good thing is...
... too see stars in Nazuna's eyes! :o
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/nazuna_stars_zpstbk15g5u.png

Gosara
07-22-2016, 06:15 PM
3928 on my side, almost done... Honestly this Event take too much Stamina, it's like we stopped to play for almost 2 weeks...
The only good thing is...
... too see stars in Nazuna's eyes! :o
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/nazuna_stars_zpstbk15g5u.png

Well actually it takes less than 2 weeks ahaha, already did 4k+ tickets, doing the 50 stamina one and spawning the voting ticket SG. And will be worth the prize. Besides those eyes in Nazunaaaaa sooo kawaiiiiiiiiiii, wich could have her as a KFG.

Kyosuke Kiryu
07-22-2016, 07:55 PM
For us the unlucky ones it took the whole 2 weeks, during the first days after the event begun there were 2 maintenance in a row and i couldn't farm tickets on that precious time where i could probably have gained 400 tickets, also i kept reading about the secret gardens giving more tickets, but when i tried to do them they were just the ordinary gardens with manyus as rewards, i was also victim of the error of stamina when the 2nd phase begun, i lost 240 precious stamina on those

Right now i have 3854 tickets, i'm just waiting for the day to reset so the daily quests refresh and my farming for the last tickets count towards my daily quests, i'll be able to farm gold for the rest of the day, and sunday will be the time to go back to the common grind and lv up my girls, heck i haven't tried the mission 13 yet because all this tickets

By the way, does anyone dare to show their votes?

Here's my votes: 1563

I'm planning to give the rest of my tickets to Alpinia and Sakura took 3000 of them, i was trying to kick Orchid out of the top 3 but i would probably have voted for Lily Rubellum or Alstroe Maria

Gosara
07-22-2016, 08:20 PM
For us the unlucky ones it took the whole 2 weeks, during the first days after the event begun there were 2 maintenance in a row and i couldn't farm tickets on that precious time where i could probably have gained 400 tickets, also i kept reading about the secret gardens giving more tickets, but when i tried to do them they were just the ordinary gardens with manyus as rewards, i was also victim of the error of stamina when the 2nd phase begun, i lost 240 precious stamina on those

Right now i have 3854 tickets, i'm just waiting for the day to reset so the daily quests refresh and my farming for the last tickets count towards my daily quests, i'll be able to farm gold for the rest of the day, and sunday will be the time to go back to the common grind and lv up my girls, heck i haven't tried the mission 13 yet because all this tickets

By the way, does anyone dare to show their votes?

Here's my votes: 1563

I'm planning to give the rest of my tickets to Alpinia and Sakura took 3000 of them, i was trying to kick Orchid out of the top 3 but i would probably have voted for Lily Rubellum or Alstroe Maria

Till Tuesday i think it is is the 2 weeks and yes i heard about those problems good thing i didn't have a problem with them. About the SG yes sometimes it respawns the SG and sometimes the TicketSG, the difference is just the name of it Voting Ticket appears in the screen, i did some mistakes with it at the beginning too. Hmm here is my votes in the 4 accounts, obviously the votes for the 2* were in the first days without knowing all the new rules and changes and before the first preliminary votes.

Ikki
07-22-2016, 08:27 PM
So much love for Sakura my dear Gosara, you deserve a beer

Gosara
07-22-2016, 08:34 PM
So much love for Sakura my dear Gosara, you deserve a beer

Oh she wasn't my first option to be honest, would love to have her of course but i really wanted a 2* and all of that, i did pick Sakura because of this... If we all are honest Orchid won't be leaving the top 3 and theres no way to take off Baccara either so rather having Sakura(a mage) in there than the actual top 3 because will be the "Slice Gacha all over again".

nip101
07-22-2016, 09:22 PM
Anyone triggered by my votes?

http://i.imgur.com/IPPEzlX.png

Didn't even notice I had gone over so much on votes :(

Unregistered
07-22-2016, 10:45 PM
I didn't really mind taking about 1.5 weeks off normal grind, seeing as I have basically near maxed out all my characters;

5* = 11 Units (6 Event, 4 Premium, 1 Serial Code) All are Evolved 7 are Max Level the others are Blue or Yellow type and lv 40-60 or so and are being worked on whenever I find 20-100 Manyu's

For my 4* I have all bar Yulan, and only Canola is un-evolved (She's my most recent Acquisition and I can't spare Yellow Manyu's)
Only my Purple ones are not max level (I prioritized the event 5* and now most of the rest are semi-permanently benched)

The event is also reasonably useful for hunting high Seed bosses, or it was but with the release of chapter 13 we can find as good ones for less relative stamina.

So I really have little else to do until I get enough flower gems to consider trying the gacha again.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really think who were voting for matters much anymore.

By that I mean I don't think the draw based on it will be any different from the standard gacha. (As far as % drop rates are concerned)
OK our Voted for girls will be a slightly favored drop if you happen to spin up the right rarity but that's all.

[But unless something amazing comes along I am already planning to hold onto all of my Flower Gems until we get another shot at the Gacha format where we get the 5* girl tickets from our 50 pulls. (well their was also 4* tickets from single pulls but really I am at the point where I only run 4* on my 3rd & 4th teams and it wont be long before they are dropped from there as well.]

I actually haven't voted yet and I was leaning to dropping my tickets towards the characters with a Character Quest because most people would like to get at least one of them or some extra copies for combining because they can get their unique equipment which is decent but often hard to use until you have several open gear slots as its hard to beat the stats from a +10 max level Ring or Bracelet.

Kyosuke Kiryu
07-22-2016, 11:48 PM
I got disappointed several times through this event and i'm quite happy to see this thing is finally over for me

Final Results: 1569

Myrdin
07-23-2016, 05:39 AM
Currently sitting at 3466 myself. With phase two 80 energy and the Ticket Garden it goes so much easier I should be able to bang out the 4K tickets by tomorrow, Monday maybe. Those Ampys will be nice for the daily "Upgrade" Quests.

sniddy
07-23-2016, 05:47 AM
just topped 4k finishing up mission 13...then amp and SG farming

Anyone know if you can get amps from mission 13

Zenithale
07-23-2016, 06:43 AM
Finally done (4003 votes):
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/vote1_zpsrh1yqxiv.png
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/zenithale/vote2_zpsh4iuivzv.png

flink
07-23-2016, 07:11 AM
There is less Seedy Seed around.
I guess a lot of people have stopped farming for tickets.

Skyehmm
07-23-2016, 07:49 AM
Currently sitting at 3466 myself. With phase two 80 energy and the Ticket Garden it goes so much easier I should be able to bang out the 4K tickets by tomorrow, Monday maybe. Those Ampys will be nice for the daily "Upgrade" Quests.

The daily upgrade quest is one of the easiest daily quests. Just draw from the normal gacha, then take any lvl 1 2 starred girl you got from there and combine with another, (costs 100 gold). Accept the reward from the quest log, then repeat the upgrading process, (taking a new lvl 1 girl each time), three times and 300 gold.
Total costs: 400 gold (but you gain some gold after you sell the level 2- level 3 girls).
Total rewards: 2500 gold and a Life Crystal.

Yes.

senvil
07-23-2016, 09:39 AM

yep got amps last night from them

Myrdin
07-23-2016, 11:22 AM
Skyehmm: I know I know, its just that.... I like when the upgrade is meaningful. Either Ampy or fully 10 slots of manyus.
Its not the most optimal way of doing things and when necessary I do similar stuff to what you wrote but its just.... so much more "neat and tidy" when you can make that upgrade have meaning and actually "do" something for that character :D
Not the best way to go around it, but .....cant help it ^^

fromelette
07-23-2016, 03:13 PM
Finally done (4003 votes)

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/23/1vafA9.png
I had to unfortunately leave team Mint for the greater good (aka get Sakura in the top 3), but I did still leave a small contribution for her. If we ever get a vote for something that's not an increased gatcha pull chance, I plan to follow this order without Sakura but with Cattleya behind Mint.

Zorlun
07-24-2016, 06:25 AM
Pfiou! Finally done...

Kyosuke Kiryu
07-24-2016, 10:07 AM
I have been wondering this since this event begun, did every event before this one had a plot and dialogue?

At the Office you can find the Event History option under the Album and the Prosperity Festival phase 1 and 2 are there, but there is nothing there for the past events, does anyone know if those events didn't had a story at all or it was Nutaku that didn't implement it?

Unregistered
07-24-2016, 10:42 AM
I have been wondering this since this event begun, did every event before this one had a plot and dialogue?

At the Office you can find the Event History option under the Album and the Prosperity Festival phase 1 and 2 are there, but there is nothing there for the past events, does anyone know if those events didn't had a story at all or it was Nutaku that didn't implement it?

This is the first one Nutaku did with cutscenes. I can't comment on what DMM did with the other events we've already seen.

Carnis
07-25-2016, 06:40 AM
Tried to farm lvl 100 red dragons to evolve Lechenaultia tomorrow... Tried : 27 chests from Advanced and 0 lvl 100 :S . Arrrgh...going to listen "I don't like mondays" again.

Myrdin
07-25-2016, 08:28 AM
Did the same. All togather got 6 lvl 100 dragons and bunch of the mid. ones.
Can only say - lucky me. Now got enough to Evo Gerbera and Lechenua both.
All that is left is the high level manuys to get them up there for the evolution.

Unregistered
07-25-2016, 10:47 AM
I've started playing on DMM and I can say that the previous events will get their own story cutscenes when they are 'revived'. Also there is cutscene on the main maps as well

Ammo
07-25-2016, 06:14 PM
Figured I'd clean out my mail box in preparation for the incoming rewards. Sitting at 283/100 spaces. Sooo many level 5 manyus.

Lied
07-25-2016, 07:12 PM
Is this event supposed to end as soon as the clock ticks over to 7/26 (~6 hours) or at the end of the day of 7/26 (~30 hours)? I don't remember what the end dates meant in the earlier events.

Ikki
07-25-2016, 08:35 PM
This event is supposed to end in 4 hours, at the same time the server should be down for maintenance to bring us the new event + rewards

GTORules
07-25-2016, 09:45 PM
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/26/2C9Oz.jpg

Yay, Finally done.

Kyosuke Kiryu
07-25-2016, 10:34 PM
The event is ending in a few hours, if any of you haven't finished farming tickets you better use some flower gems to make it in time, also try to burn all your stamina, gathering seeds and raid boss points since the maintenance is gonna last for several hours you may want to make good use of all that time

The next event is gonna be the classic 24 medals i think, i have been checking the schedule from the DMM version, the first revival event (Lavander) will come next year(2018) if Nutaku stays loyal to the japanese updates, yet i wonder if they will implement all the content properly, so far no new character quests at Nutaku while at DMM nearly every girl has her character quest, i did St. Paulia's 2nd quests and it's not even translated, it had japanese text all over it, i'm not sure if it was an error or it isn't translated at all on Nutaku but it certainly brings me down to see missing or incomplete content, at least they implemented mission 13th on the campaign and that brings hope

@GTORules

Make sure you use those votes or you are gonna miss the compensation rewards from Nutaku, just vote for whoever girl you want

Drayvhen
07-25-2016, 10:44 PM
the first revival event (Lavander) will come next year(2018)

Im going to guess you mean 2017?

Kyosuke Kiryu
07-25-2016, 10:46 PM
Yes, sorry my finger must have slipped and didn't pay attention

GTORules
07-26-2016, 12:24 AM
Phew, thank you. Didn't know I had to use them and just got back home with only 7 minutes left. That would have been awful lol.

Largepotato
07-26-2016, 01:25 AM
i did St. Paulia's 2nd quests and it's not even translated, it had japanese text all over it, i'm not sure if it was an error or it isn't translated at all on Nutaku but it certainly brings me down to see missing or incomplete content, at least they implemented mission 13th on the campaign and that brings hope

When I did St Paulia's quests they were all translated into english.

Drayvhen
07-26-2016, 02:04 AM
last event broke something and character quest got reverted to japanese, hopefully its fixed after this maintenance

Kyosuke Kiryu
07-26-2016, 02:15 AM
So this event had some hidden crap, i guess it's safe to say it was full of shit, can't believe how many things went wrong with this Phosphorescence Carnival

Unregistered
07-26-2016, 03:27 AM
did everyone got 20 flower gems as compensation for the event? Or just 4000 and above got 20 gems and those lower than 4000 gets less?

Ikki
07-26-2016, 03:37 AM
did everyone got 20 flower gems as compensation for the event? Or just 4000 and above got 20 gems and those lower than 4000 gets less?

No, check your present box, i got everything there, unless you didnt spend the tickets, then you are screwed

RRYGO
07-26-2016, 03:47 AM
the 20 FG reward was given with 3500+ tickets

Myrdin
07-26-2016, 04:28 AM
^ This.
If you are unsure how much you got check the thread where the compensation is discussed. The compensation amount differs depending on how many tickets you collected.

Now on a side note - those 20 gems sure are useful. Getting back to 50 gems for when there is a need to do a 10+1 draw once more.

Ikki
07-26-2016, 04:43 AM
with the 20 gems reward i was able to spin the pierce gacha and i got toad lily, so im more than satisfied, i needed her badly, that 50% dmg reduction on pests is a must

ZOLANTON
07-26-2016, 04:47 AM
I got 10 Flower Gems and 100,000 Gold. I am not sure why, I used all of my voting tickets. But I didn't reach 4000 tickets collected, just a bit above 2000.

ZeroZet
07-26-2016, 06:33 AM
I got 10 Flower Gems and 100,000 Gold. I am not sure why, I used all of my voting tickets. But I didn't reach 4000 tickets collected, just a bit above 2000.You just answered your own question. With less than 3000 tickets, you only reached the third tier of compensation, offering the 10 FG and 100 000 coins you received.

You may see all tiers here (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1907-compensation-popularity-contest.html)

Certix18
07-26-2016, 11:12 AM
Ive got the 10 Fg and the 100k gold. Still great tough

Unregistered
07-26-2016, 08:56 PM
Anyone else slog through their 100K seed reward yet? Did you get anything good?

After all those rolls, I got just three 4*s...all were duplicates, but I still needed them.

Meister
07-26-2016, 09:33 PM
Used 380k seeds, it took me 2 1/2 hours and it gave me 7 4* and 4 ampys. (I was whining about not getting hinoki for a long time then I rolled my 10+1 and finally got her. And guess what, among the 7 4* from the 380k seed 2 of them are hinoki. Now im gonna whine about not having sweetpea. :D)

Unregistered
07-26-2016, 09:44 PM
Must be a Hinoki day...she was one of my three too.

Drayvhen
07-27-2016, 01:12 AM
150K seeds, 4 silver and 1 ampy....no Hinoki but 2 Di Yu

Zenithale
07-27-2016, 05:59 AM
All the 4k Tickets Seed rewards = only 1*, 2* ad 3*... :p
But I tried a 10+1 Gatcha and got two 4* (+1 Equip slot) and a new (well, for me) 5*: Cyrthantus (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Cyrtanthus) and a duplicate of her (= +1 Equip slot and Skill level). I really love her Sprite, but I wonder if her second Skill "[Raid Boss] +30% Attack Power for all Squad members." is in fact completely useless or not: does it work against all Boss during Missions, or really only during Raids? That would ba so bad...

IvanLedah21
07-27-2016, 07:09 AM
Got Toad Lily and Chocolate Cosmos from 10+1 Pierce Gacha, which made me happy. Proceeded to do a couple of the dailies due to now needing LOTS of yellow manyus and guess what? 4 runs, only 3 yellow manyus out of 15 (12 purples... >.<). Game is trolling me after lucky Gacha pulls lol.

Ancarius
07-27-2016, 08:39 AM
All the 4k Tickets Seed rewards = only 1*, 2* ad 3*... :p
But I tried a 10+1 Gatcha and got two 4* (+1 Equip slot) and a new (well, for me) 5*: Cyrthantus (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Cyrtanthus) and a duplicate of her (= +1 Equip slot and Skill level). I really love her Sprite, but I wonder if her second Skill "[Raid Boss] +30% Attack Power for all Squad members." is in fact completely useless or not: does it work against all Boss during Missions, or really only during Raids? That would ba so bad...

That is a RB only buff like Sakura or Scarlet Tulip also have.

sniddy
07-27-2016, 02:18 PM
looked at normal gacha - it's over 100k seeds....that's...well that's gonna take a while to chew through

Unregistered
07-27-2016, 09:57 PM
Dmm' s got a 'use all normal seeds at once button', dunno when that's gonna be brought over to Nutaku, but it'll be very helpful

Saertis
07-28-2016, 12:04 AM
Dmm' s got a 'use all normal seeds at once button', dunno when that's gonna be brought over to Nutaku, but it'll be very helpful

Would be helpful if you have enough space for all girls. 100k seeds = 1k girls xD

Unregistered
07-28-2016, 12:43 AM
Would be helpful if you have enough space for all girls. 100k seeds = 1k girls xD

You can go over the limit by an unlimited amount as long as you don't have more than the limit when you start. Of course you'll have to DO something with them all before you can run any maps, and 'sell all 2*s' does have a limit of how many you can sell at once.

They seem to have different definitions of 'limit' and 'all' than normal people do.

Saertis
07-28-2016, 04:01 AM
You can go over the limit by an unlimited amount as long as you don't have more than the limit when you start.
I knew that it's possible to go over the limit, but I didn't know that it's unlimited...1k is a lot over the limit after all (assuming that someone didn't spent FG on expanding character capacity like crazy xD).

IvanLedah21
07-28-2016, 06:45 AM
Limit to selling girls/other stuff at once is 20. So to get rid of 1k girls, you'd have to do it 50 times in a row, assuming all 2*s and NO level 5 manyus/3 or 4* girls. Since you'll likely get quite a number of those in 1k pulls, you'd probably do sell all 2*s about 40 times, and have to manually sell/combine 3/4*s and manyus

Eab1990
07-28-2016, 07:51 AM
It's pretty impressive (read: sad) to see all those Facebook posts wondering where their Leche is because "they got all the medals" and clearly didn't read the event notes.

IvanLedah21
07-28-2016, 10:45 AM
It's pretty impressive (read: sad) to see all those Facebook posts wondering where their Leche is because "they got all the medals" and clearly didn't read the event notes.

The future of humanity is grim indeed lol. But then... we all know... READING IS HARD!!! (and Math, but that's besides the point)
NOBODY READS THE INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL!!!
(or Discord)