PDA

View Full Version : [Event] Prosperity Festival - Phosphorescence Carnival

Pages : [1] 2

JessMini
07-12-2016, 04:13 AM
Looks like there's a popularity contest going on, but the "Voting Tickets" have been stolen so we have to retrieve them. They even translated the cutscenes for this event.

http://cdn.flowerknight.nutaku.net/images/event/mainBanner7.png

You'll need 2000 Voting Tickets to max out Lechenaultia and a total of 4000 for all the rewards.
All stages have a chance of spawning a bonus stage or raid boss.

?-3 - I went 2-0-1-2 with similar squad/helper speeds.
?-4 - Put 2 in the bottom right tent and a Lilac or fast squad at the top right one.

EDIT: You can view your ticket count at:

The vote menu is on the bottom banner ("popularity contest: polling booth") on the main page.
Don't forget to vote for your favourite girl!

Largepotato
07-12-2016, 04:18 AM
Need 2k voting tickets for 4 equipment slot, level 5 skill Lechenaultia

Up to 4k tickets gives extra awards.

Drynix
07-12-2016, 04:20 AM
Where can you even use the voting tickets? Nothing in the shops, units or gacha for me.

nikonana
07-12-2016, 04:21 AM
1st phase is ridiculously easy. Also reminder that you only NEED to COLLECT 2000 tickets for PERFECT Lechenaultia. Going more than that will grant you ampy + Gacha seeds only.

fromelette
07-12-2016, 04:21 AM
All missions are really easy to 3-star this time. Curiously, the advanced mission is actually better on a stamina per ticket ration than the ultimate if I got it right (42 per 80 sta / 40 per 80 sta). I didn't pay much attention to the other two missions on this aspect so I'll check it when my stamina regens.

Note that I'm not considering other factors like exp, gold and gardens (yes, the ultimate mission spawns a regular 80 sta garden).

JessMini
07-12-2016, 04:27 AM
All missions are really easy to 3-star this time. Curiously, the advanced mission is actually better on a stamina per ticket ration than the ultimate if I got it right (42 per 80 sta / 40 per 80 sta). I didn't pay much attention to the other two missions on this aspect so I'll check it when my stamina regens.

Note that I'm not considering other factors like exp, gold and gardens (yes, the ultimate mission spawns a regular 80 sta garden).

So far, I've recieved:
?-1 - 5 Voting Tickets
?-2 - 10 Voting Tickets
?-3 - 21 Voting Tickets

Also, ?-3 spawns a secret guarden too, but it's the 50 stam one so who cares, heh..

Drip
07-12-2016, 04:30 AM
Where can you even use the voting tickets? Nothing in the shops, units or gacha for me.
There isn't any real "vote" it seems, it's just background story stuff. The tickets are automatically taken at the end of the event and traded for <insert unpronouncable name here>.
I'm still looking where I can see my current ticket count, lol.

Drynix
07-12-2016, 04:36 AM
There isn't any real "vote" it seems, it's just background story stuff. The tickets are automatically taken at the end of the event and traded for <insert unpronouncable name here>.

Aye if its done like that a counter somewhere would be nice. I know I am currently on 76 tickets (since I completed each stage once) but I ain't going to keep track all the time.

Update: from the home screen there is a few extra tabs. They are at the bottom of you normal tablist, just to the right of it (So right of the office button). Click the populairity one and you can go vote on your fav girl and see how many tickets you currently have.

fromelette
07-12-2016, 04:40 AM

The vote menu is on the bottom banner ("popularity contest: polling booth") on the main page.

JessMini
07-12-2016, 04:40 AM

Good eye! Will they be tallying up our actual votes and pick a winner? Well this seems like fun, though I'm guessing everyone will dump all their votes on the same girl.

nikonana
07-12-2016, 04:41 AM
Go to Popularity Contest Pool Booth bar on Home page. You can see your tickets there. Got 156 already here

No Camilla in pool, trash.

Largepotato
07-12-2016, 04:44 AM
Not many girls to vote on. :mad:

Drynix
07-12-2016, 04:46 AM
Just checked, no best girl Lavander. Whelp, Second best Toad Lily it is. (not voting 6 star since I have shit RNG and will never get those, I am pretty good at pulling 5 stars though).

I hope that there is a hidden tracker for the 2000 tickets for lvl 30, 5 / 4 girl at the end of the event. Going to rage if I waste that shot because I tossed all my tickets on the voting system.

JessMini
07-12-2016, 04:49 AM
Not many girls to vote on. :mad:

I'm actually disappointed at the choices. The only non-event 5* I have isn't even on there, so I'm forced to either vote for a low-star or a random 5*/6*. -.-

I hope that there is a hidden tracker for the 2000 tickets for lvl 30, 5 / 4 girl at the end of the event. Going to rage if I waste that shot because I tossed all my tickets on the voting system.

Lol, well now I'm not voting at all. I'll be saving all my tickets just in case, the popularity contest doesn't really have any fun girls anyway.

Drynix
07-12-2016, 05:11 AM
Lol, well now I'm not voting at all. I'll be saving all my tickets just in case, the popularity contest doesn't really have any fun girls anyway.

I'm not saying this is the case btw, I just don't see a total collected ticket counter. Only a currently owned. I'm sure the total of casted and currently owned will be combined. But can't see it anywhere just yet.

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 05:19 AM
Go to Popularity Contest Pool Booth bar on Home page. You can see your tickets there.

No clue were this bar should be on the page. Can't find it on the Homepage.

Can anyone post a picture or link?

moarsi
07-12-2016, 05:26 AM
No clue were this bar should be on the page. Can't find it on the Homepage.

Can anyone post a picture or link?

It's the one at the bottom on the main page, might not exactly say polling booth.

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 05:30 AM
rly... It says Bonus Ticket Gacha thats irritating as fk hope they fix it

Thx for help

Zandel
07-12-2016, 05:31 AM
Go clear your browser cache to solve that issue. It's on your end not theirs.

Corintis
07-12-2016, 05:48 AM
Darn, looks like all my stamina is going to go towards ticket gathering instead of Manyu.

ZOLANTON
07-12-2016, 05:48 AM
Finally a story in an FKG event!! And from Osawari Popularity Contest straight to FKG Popularity Contest.

Miu
07-12-2016, 05:58 AM
Didn't expect there to be a story this time, kinda nice. I don't know what they're going to do if we vote for someone who didn't get an extra version in the JP. I might vote for Orchid to be safe because I like the one they got. Then again I would love a 6* version of Amaryllis.

Myrdin
07-12-2016, 06:04 AM
Okay this might be a stupid question but - does spending the gathered tickets on your selected girl actually deplete the number you gathered for the Event character ?
As in: I got 200 tickets, and I need 2K for maxed out Event char. Thus at this point 1800 points are left.
I use my 200 tickets for popularity voting. I am back at zero. I need 2000 to get the maxed out event char.

It would make zero sense for it to be like that (heck no one would the spend the tickets to vote of course), but I am throwing the question out here for those who played the DMM version of this quest to answer. Thanks

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 06:09 AM
Has anyone determined which is the best mission to farm? based only on tickets, it seems the 3 mission is the best.. the others give 40 tickets for 80 stamina but the 3rd mission gives 42.

But xp wise, the first mission gives the most xp per stamina, therefore you would level up faster on the first mission which translates to more stamina

What do you guys think? what about gold / seeds gain?

Lied
07-12-2016, 06:16 AM
Am I missing something, or is there no change in the reward from 3600 -> 4000 tickets?

http://i.imgur.com/vYpXrn3.png

nip101
07-12-2016, 06:32 AM
Am I missing something, or is there no change in the reward from 3600 -> 4000 tickets?

Maybe you get another set of Ampys? I know thats dreaming but there isnt a difference. Same with 2800>3200 right?

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 06:33 AM
Okay this might be a stupid question but - does spending the gathered tickets on your selected girl actually deplete the number you gathered for the Event character ?
As in: I got 200 tickets, and I need 2K for maxed out Event char. Thus at this point 1800 points are left.
I use my 200 tickets for popularity voting. I am back at zero. I need 2000 to get the maxed out event char.

It would make zero sense for it to be like that (heck no one would the spend the tickets to vote of course), but I am throwing the question out here for those who played the DMM version of this quest to answer. Thanks

The game keeps track of your earnt tickets. You can click on the Midpoint Announcement and then on Voting History to keep track of your votes/tickets.

Mattress
07-12-2016, 06:40 AM
The game keeps track of your earnt tickets. You can click on the Midpoint Announcement and then on Voting History to keep track of your votes/tickets.

Can I use my tickets without repercussions? Good to know.

JessMini
07-12-2016, 06:40 AM

I think it might be that you get 1 of each Ampy for each of those milestones. 2800, 3200, 3600 and 4000 each give you 1 of each Ampy, for a total of 12 Ampys.

Eliont
07-12-2016, 06:54 AM
My votes after first run on each map:
http://puu.sh/pYZ5T/47ec9c4c0c.jpg
Is there will be some type of cooperation like in DT Influence Wars?

z4ro4
07-12-2016, 07:26 AM
I'm dumping every vote on Alpinia :cool: would vote for Moonvine too but she's not there ;/

IvanLedah21
07-12-2016, 07:40 AM
The event maps are ridiculously easy. One round of hits from my girls + Solar Blast killed even the final map bosses.
BTW, default setup works for first 3, 4th map u need to switch the 5th squad from top right to bottom right or you are GUARANTEED not to 3-medal

moarsi
07-12-2016, 07:49 AM
So I'm curious about something. Since the bride versions are going to be re-released as the same rarity they previously were, isn't it better to vote for 5 and 4 stars that have a higher probability of dropping than putting in any votes for a 6 star? Or are they not going to have the same rarity? What do you guys think about it?

Ammo
07-12-2016, 07:51 AM
So basically don't vote till 2000 so you can keep track of it?

Zerana
07-12-2016, 07:53 AM
So basically don't vote till 2000 so you can keep track of it?

Yeah, I'm confused about this. Do we need to hold onto 2000 tickets or do we need to vote with 2000 tickets?

I'm dumping every vote on Alpinia :cool: would vote for Moonvine too but she's not there ;/

I'd totally dump mine on Moonvine too. Right now I dunno who to vote for.

Drynix
07-12-2016, 07:53 AM
So I'm curious about something. Since the bride versions are going to be re-released as the same rarity they previously were, isn't it better to vote for 5 and 4 stars that have a higher probability of dropping than putting in any votes for a 6 star? Or are they not going to have the same rarity? What do you guys think about it?

From what I gathered, Orchid won with a massive landslide on the japanese version (1.8 mil vs the 2nd having 1.2mil votes). This is her special version based on that victory:
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Oncidium_(Bride_of_Fos)
She's a 6star there. So I presume the new ones the either be all 6 stars or 1 star rank above their current, so that a 4star would turn into a 5star etc.

nikonana
07-12-2016, 08:05 AM
Saw the discord chat, seems like spending tickets for voting won't affect your quest count progress, since the quest girl only wants you to 'COLLECT', not 'SPEND' tickets.

Gonna give it to my lovely Yandere Convallaria

Eab1990
07-12-2016, 08:12 AM

Doesn't matter.

Oncidium was originally a 5* and given a 6* bridal variant for being first place.
Cactace is a 6* and given a 5* variant.
Camellia is a 5* for both versions.

Presumably our first-place winner will also get a 6* variant, but if you wanted an easier time at getting a rainbow downgraded to a 5*, you might want to vote for one to reach second/third place. Anything could go for the 2-4* girls.

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 08:14 AM
Saw the discord chat, seems like spending tickets for voting won't affect your quest count progress, since the quest girl only wants you to 'COLLECT', not 'SPEND' tickets.

Gonna give it to my lovely Yandere Convallaria

So you can spend 2000 tickets and don't have to save 2000 tickts?

Tenhou
07-12-2016, 08:17 AM
Thank god for Lilac making the last map wonderful. Just took the helper from the top right and put it in the bottom right and then it was 3*d.

No idea what to vote for yet. We will supposedly get the other bridal versions later on so oncidium voting would only hurry it up...

Lied
07-12-2016, 08:20 AM
I want to vote for Canola, but
1. She probably won't place top 3
2. If they're 5*+ from a premium gacha I probably won't see any of them anyway

zxdvas
07-12-2016, 08:21 AM
It would sadden me if the same girls win the top 3 places.
Not only the variety would suffer, the artists would not get new order for drawing either.
It would be a lose-lose situation.

Meanwhile it frustrates me that no matter who i vote for,even if they do win, chances are I would never have them.
This is from a player who has played over two months and only recently got the first pulled gold.
In the end, it does not really matter.
I would stop here before my depression gets worse.

nikonana
07-12-2016, 08:23 AM
So you can spend 2000 tickets and don't have to save 2000 tickts?

If you want the event girl, grind event maps to collect the voting tickets. Doesn't matter if you want to use the ticket for vote or just let it rot.

Event girl will come once the event ends, so your best bet right now is just grind.

Largepotato
07-12-2016, 08:24 AM
Vote for a 2*

They need some love.

JessMini
07-12-2016, 08:24 AM
You need a total of 8000 stamina and clear the Ultimate map 100 times to get 4000 tickets (not counting the 36 tickets you get from the first three maps). This is going to be a long long grind.

aphidsc
07-12-2016, 08:29 AM
You need a total of 8000 stamina and clear the Ultimate map 100 times to get 4000 tickets (not counting the 36 tickets you get from the first three maps). This is going to be a long long grind.

So what your saying is I should hold off on Blooms?

Should I skip SGs for that matter also??

Eab1990
07-12-2016, 08:29 AM
Vote for a 2*

They need some love.

Already voting for Strawberry.

nikonana
07-12-2016, 08:31 AM
DMM FKG had 'secret event garden' that appeared on 2nd Phase (by doing ?-7 or ?-8). It gives the best ticket/stamina ratio.

But I'll be happy if I reach 2k, 4k for 'more ampy' sounds like a hassle

JessMini
07-12-2016, 08:33 AM
So what your saying is I should hold off on Blooms?

Should I skip SGs for that matter also??

That's what I'll be doing. I don't really know how much stamina we spend each day so I have no idea how long this is going to take, but I'm going to skip dailies, 12-3 and bonus maps at least until I get 2000 tickets for Lechenaultia just to be on the safe side. I'll post my progress though, so if I end up getting close to 2000 before the 1st phase even ends, then it's probably not necessary to go all in on the event maps.

moarsi
07-12-2016, 08:33 AM
So it seems that it's best to not vote for Orchid, Cactace,or Camelia since we'll be getting them later on anyway? Guess I can only hope that the playerbase won't favor these 3 too highly then.

JessMini
07-12-2016, 08:35 AM
So it seems that it's best to not vote for Orchid, Cactace,or Camelia since we'll be getting them later on anyway? Guess I can only hope that the playerbase won't favor these 3 too highly then.

I mean, if they're gonna pick a few of the girls for us to vote on, why include the 3 girls that won the last time? It would be so easy to just exclude those three and put in 3 others. -.-

Ammo
07-12-2016, 08:38 AM
I'm kind of worried that version of Orchid won't make it over here if she doesn't win :/

Mattress
07-12-2016, 08:41 AM
Vote for a 2*

They need some love.

Yeah, I voted for Strawberry and Mint.

Drip
07-12-2016, 08:42 AM
I dunno, I actually like Orchid, Cactace and Camellia. And more/other waifus will eventually find their way here eventually anyway. The only thing we can affect, is when they get released/ported/developed. We may be able to move some girls forward in the development line, but they're already planned anyway.

moarsi
07-12-2016, 08:45 AM
AFAIK Orchid gets a lot of love. Hell, I dumped all my votes into her too before I learned we're still getting the other versions as well. I think she'll do well, but we'll know on the 15th for the Midpoint Report how the girls are doing.

Drip
07-12-2016, 08:49 AM
If only we had heard about this event a few days in advance, we would've been able to make a pre-vote here, agree on putting an X amount of votes on a certain girl, and see how big an effect the visitors of these forums could have there.

Eliont
07-12-2016, 09:04 AM
http://puu.sh/pZ3Tb/f5f4fa9aae.png

Zaradai
07-12-2016, 09:13 AM
Is it a better idea to chuck all your votes into your favorite, or split it up between a few girls? I'm stuck between 8 of the girls, but i don't think I'll have enough to vote for all of them. Also, when the event is over and the girl is released will we have to roll for her, or are we given her? Edited: oops, i didn't see the post above me.

Stuff
07-12-2016, 09:29 AM
Yeah, so doesn't it make sense to not even vote for the 6 star girls at all? We won't even be able to get them, unless we're stupid lucky. (I'll probably split Scarlet Salvia and Snowflake)

Also: do we know if it keeps a running tab of how many tickets you've earned? We need 4000 to get the souped up version of the Event girl, and if I'm just voting all over the place, I'm not sure if it'll let you know how many so far. Maybe I'll dump the first 1000 and count that way? *shrug*

Eliont
07-12-2016, 09:30 AM
I will cast all my votes for Cepha Lantera and hoping they did not make her to 5-6* if she wins.

Eab1990
07-12-2016, 09:44 AM
Yeah, so doesn't it make sense to not even vote for the 6 star girls at all? We won't even be able to get them, unless we're stupid lucky. (I'll probably split Scarlet Salvia and Snowflake)

Reposting.

Presumably our first-place winner will also get a 6* variant, but if you wanted an easier time at getting a rainbow downgraded to a 5*, you might want to vote for one to reach second/third place. Anything could go for the 2-4* girls.

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 10:02 AM
Just wondering...
since if you use the tickets to vote your count goes down does that mean i have to save 2000 tickets before i actually vote for the game to register that i reached the 2000 mark?

JessMini
07-12-2016, 10:23 AM
Just wondering...
since if you use the tickets to vote your count goes down does that mean i have to save 2000 tickets before i actually vote for the game to register that i reached the 2000 mark?

I think someone said that you only need to acquire the tickets. In other words, you can vote as much as you want and go into "voting history" to keep track of how many tickets you've gotten overall. I'm not sure about this though, and I'm not going to vote until I get some clarification on this.

kojaku
07-12-2016, 10:55 AM
No Rose for voting, boh. I am displeased.

Anyway, from the look of that screen-shot, is seems like we'll get a 6*and 2 5* of the 3 girls we vote for. And it would be pretty rational to not give us orchid/cactace/camelia if they don't win (camelia won't), since we would be getting our versions instead. Thus, reliving the event DMM did. Winners get re-dos, the other ones don't.

So, be safe and dump your votes into your favorite, and that's all. Don't do shanenigans with voting depending on the stars of the unit, as ost popular one will be released as a 6*, the other 2 as 5*, nor just stop voting Orchid/Cactace just because they won on DMM. I'm not saying we won't get them anyway, but i wouldn't take it for granted, as i find it likely to not be the case.

What annoys me a bit about it is that the pool has been limited, whe should be able to vote for any girl, not just for the girls at release day. Anyway, since i can't vote for Rose, i'll dump my votes into Amarylis, her design is too good to be a 2*, she deserves something better.

DigitalCrystal
07-12-2016, 11:54 AM
http://puu.sh/pZ3Tb/f5f4fa9aae.png

So, we can't vote until we've saved up atleast 2000 tickets?

MiqDoloran
07-12-2016, 11:56 AM
I would just wait for a sale to go on for the bride versions if you're so concerned about getting them. There's also the tricky issue of whether or not redesigns unique to the Nutaku version will be up to par (I'm assuming they talked to the JP devs about getting in touch with the original artists/CVs in case this happens?)

Stuff
07-12-2016, 11:59 AM
So, we can't vote until we've saved up atleast 2000 tickets?

Common sense says "just earn them." We aren't BUYING the girl with the tickets.

Audhild
07-12-2016, 11:59 AM
I hope Convallaria gets alternate version. She was my first gold and also my country's national flower. :D

Myrdin
07-12-2016, 12:08 PM
I think I will split half of my votes for Cepha. She is nice and was the very first girl I got in this game.
Plus she looks kinda bland. Not bad, just not cool enough (at least she didnt turn into half naked amazon like some others).

If she got promoted to a 5* that would be rather nice indeed.

Meister
07-12-2016, 12:09 PM
Vote for the girl with generic armor :D I guess i'll vote for blue lotus, mint or casablanca.

JessMini
07-12-2016, 12:41 PM
Vote for the girl with generic armor :D I guess i'll vote for blue lotus, mint or casablanca.

Vote for Yulan! She's well worth it. :3 I wish her evolved pose was different though, it feels awkward.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/0/06/Whitemagnolia00.png/revision/latest?cb=20151206235748

z4ro4
07-12-2016, 12:54 PM
in the end decided to vote for 3* since if 6* would win I would probably never see it anyway ;/ going for Gomphrena and Jasmine :P and probably some for Sweetpea too

Miu
07-12-2016, 01:02 PM
Vote for Amaryllis! She has an awesome design and deserves a higher star version.
http://i.imgur.com/Hv2uBh7.png

sniddy
07-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Orchid....orchid...orchid

EDIT....or edywyn whatever her name is as we'll eventually get orchid.....tough decision is tough

RRYGO
07-12-2016, 01:33 PM
Lots of ppl complained about the evolved version of Bipinna, so i want to change that...the 100% of my votes will be for her.

And thanks, finally a 5* type Hit girl on event.

Zaradai
07-12-2016, 01:48 PM
My votes are going to Bipinna Cosmos. She's definitely my favorite(and it'd be great if they made her bride form faster).

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 01:52 PM

I'm thinking that (depending on how much they can play per day) to reach 4K tickets, some people may have to skip the gardens if they do spawn them. Ampys are harder to get than manyus, and any vector to collect them should be a priority.

sniddy
07-12-2016, 02:06 PM
Ok I've run a days stamina and got 76 tickets....this is gonan be a huge grind!

Ammo
07-12-2016, 02:18 PM
That's what I'll be doing. I don't really know how much stamina we spend each day so I have no idea how long this is going to take, but I'm going to skip dailies, 12-3 and bonus maps at least until I get 2000 tickets for Lechenaultia just to be on the safe side. I'll post my progress though, so if I end up getting close to 2000 before the 1st phase even ends, then it's probably not necessary to go all in on the event maps. You don't have to skip dailies. They can all be done just running the event map and you can always just normal gacha and combine some girls for cheap to get the upgrade one.

I think I'm gonna dump my votes on Cepha. Knowing that she's eventually going to get phased out of my team by golds kinda makes me sad. I am kind of tempted to vote for Alstroe Maria cause she's just so darn cute.

Drynix
07-12-2016, 02:21 PM
Voting Toad Lily myself, best design imo! Tossed nearly 500 votes on her already ^^

Ikki
07-12-2016, 02:24 PM
Team Cepha ftw

MiqDoloran
07-12-2016, 02:35 PM
Vote for Yulan! She's well worth it. :3 I wish her evolved pose was different though, it feels awkward.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/0/06/Whitemagnolia00.png/revision/latest?cb=20151206235748
Bumping this.

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 02:58 PM
Feh, looks like my fave (of those in the running) Priscilla Gladiolus won't get many votes.

victor sant
07-12-2016, 04:53 PM

This, people should vote for the generic girls, Girls with unique outifit are already unique enough.
Yulan is my "generic girl" pick... even though i would love an Alstroe Maria at higher star.

Tenhou
07-12-2016, 05:44 PM
Placing all my votes on Canola

aphidsc
07-12-2016, 06:08 PM
Count me in for team Cepha.

Anyone have thoughts on which lvl to farm for tickets? I'm leaning towards the 80 stam lvl just for the stronger raid boss. Atm I'll be skipping SGs till I feel that I'm safely going to get enough tickets. The 40 stam level gives slightly more tickets per stam, but its 42/80stam vs 40/80stam which I think isn't too big a difference to really worry about. Haven't considered xp yet.

Miu
07-12-2016, 06:23 PM
2* waifus are true love! Vote for a 2* girl so they can finally get a chance to star in the main teams!

Amaryllis forever!

http://i.imgur.com/Hv2uBh7.png

Haters
07-12-2016, 07:08 PM
Snowflake all the way, why ? It's simple, she's a MAID.
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/07/13/pYGtW84Us.png

aphidsc
07-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Snowflake all the way, why ? It's simple, she's a MAID.
Yeah I like her, she's in my helper team atm. I prefer her pre evolution artwork.

A Time to Screw
07-12-2016, 07:36 PM
You guys need to break the norm and have at least one girl at 4* rarity or less place top 3 in a contest. As far as I know, not even the DMM community is cool enough to have anything other than 5* and above win their popularity contest and have alt versions. We're already guaranteed a lot of alternate versions of existing 5*/6* characters already, even without a popularity vote. (Recently, Chocolate Cosmos and Cattelya got summer/swimsuit versions for summer event).

Would love to see a 2* character get a 5* version. Even better if we're the ones who cause this to happen, and then the DMM players get the alt characters we voted for and are surprised that we chose low rarities.

Personally, I voted for Mint. The artist for Mint is pretty dedicated to her and still draws official art of her on pixiv from time to time. But in the end you should vote for whoever you want.

I encourage all of you to try and break the norm if you can.

https://s32.postimg.org/vf8c17tw5/735247f10864447e649f753b0b38aef8.png

Haters
07-12-2016, 07:53 PM
Well, I look at this first contest as WW 1 ( Waifus War 1 :P ), as simple as that. Just vote for your favorite waifu, don't vote for the rarity. I wanna vote for those 2* girls if their alt versions will be cute or something, but I highly doubt it's gonna happen in Nutaku version, they might do with a 5* or 6* but low rarity, just my opinion.

Carnis
07-12-2016, 07:59 PM
Hmm maybe i missed that info , but i think noone posted yet anything about new event girl Leschenaultia:
http://flowerknightgirl.gamepedia.com/Leschenaultia
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Leschenaultia
Anyway keep your gems for her.

Ikki
07-12-2016, 08:27 PM
im personally giving all my votes to cepha, but i was planning to give votes to non 5* or 6* girls in the first place, this is a good chance to have 4* or lower girls to stop being a placeholder for 5* 6* girls in the future, since they themselves (at least the first 3 places) will be 5* or 6*

DigitalCrystal
07-12-2016, 08:45 PM
Honestly, I'm hoping to see a 3* make it into the top 3. However, I doubt that 3* would be Jasmine or Gomphrena, since they don't seem to be too popular among players. Although, I still plan on voting for them since they're in my top 10 FKG waifu list. As for a 4* I'd love to see get into the top 3 it would be Cepha for sure.

1483 1484 1485

Unregistered
07-12-2016, 10:44 PM
Honestly, I'm hoping to see a 3* make it into the top 3. However, I doubt that 3* would be Jasmine or Gomphrena, since they don't seem to be too popular among players. Although, I still plan on voting for them since they're in my top 10 FKG waifu list. As for a 4* I'd love to see get into the top 3 it would be Cepha for sure.

1483 1484 1485

I did like Gomphrena (and Serrata Rosalba) until I saw their h-scenes. I'm not down with teases.

Kitizh
07-12-2016, 11:09 PM
Cepha forver, really want to see her 5 star. Lilac also very nice.

kojaku
07-12-2016, 11:16 PM
Amarylis legion here! I would really like to see her or Priscilla get some love. I like the voice and like the design.

Given that Nutaku has contacted the developers about how to do the new units, i'm going to wildly bet on them doing a good job by contacting original artists and voice actresses. I hope they don't dissapoint as the hurdle they have set themselves is high enough.

Anyway, something that i would find pretty cool would be the DMM version getting our voted girls in gatcha the same week we got theirs in some kinda "exchange event". As that would allow both versions to have all 6 characters (hopefully if orchid/cactace don't win here).

Corintis
07-13-2016, 12:57 AM
Currently splitting my votes between Violet and Hydrangea, but looking through the posts, I would be happy to share some love with Cepha.

Edit: Yay! I can get basic Secret Gardens from ?-1! Now I can safely split my stamina between tickets and Manyus!

sniddy
07-13-2016, 01:26 AM
so 40e = 21 tickets - what 7,620 energy....giving the odd dropping of 7....it may be 7800+

Assuming 15 energy per collection - 45 energy - so 90 a day from 6 collection

That's about 570e a day so currently it's about 14 days to get to 2k assuming you skip every garden.....

Am I missing something?

Hydrangea - yes - I've got her and Yulan....temptation to drop it all on Orchid was high

aphidsc
07-13-2016, 01:41 AM
so 40e = 21 tickets - what 7,620 energy....giving the odd dropping of 7....it may be 7800+

Assuming 15 energy per collection - 45 energy - so 90 a day from 6 collection

That's about 570e a day so currently it's about 14 days to get to 2k assuming you skip every garden.....

Am I missing something?

Hydrangea - yes - I've got her and Yulan....temptation to drop it all on Orchid was high

Are you factoring stam from leveling up as well as stam from "Gatherings"? You get 21 stam on average each time. I calculated ~846.5 stam/day.

480 stam/day from 3min regen.
~125 stam/day from stam refill after a lvl up. Assuming gaining a lvl every second day.
~241.5 stam/day from Gatherings. You regen 12 gathers per day and would get 1.5 gathers each day with lvling up every second day. I assume I'll miss 2 gather regens when asleep so that gives 11.5 gathers. 21 being the average stam gain per gather gives us 11.5*21=241.5/day

Total = ~846.5 stam/day

I'm being conservative on my assumptions so the actual stam/day might be more.

Ikki
07-13-2016, 01:50 AM
Im just spamming ?-4 , good amount of tickets and ampys on top of it, which are never a bad thing. On another note, we are going to see the results atm on july 15th, but so far im seeing cepha, yulan, amaryllis and strawberry as possible top 3? as long as we keep it without 5* or 6* girls on top 3 im fine, cepha needs more love c:

sniddy
07-13-2016, 01:52 AM
forgot the level up true - and was guessing on the gather - so yeh call it 850 a day thats still 9 - 10 days...

Ahh but the Energy to xp is poor on this misison so level ups are likely to be less common....so 11 days - 12 days then

aphidsc
07-13-2016, 01:54 AM
forgot the level up true - and was guessing on the gather - so yeh call it 850 a day thats still 9 - 10 days...

Ahh but the Energy to xp is poor on this misison so level ups are likely to be less common....so 11 days - 12 days then

I recall someone mentioning the second week has better maps for grinding efficiency. I guess it's better not too rely on it unless we're sure.

Corintis
07-13-2016, 02:35 AM
Im just spamming ?-4 , good amount of tickets and ampys on top of it, which are never a bad thing. On another note, we are going to see the results atm on july 15th, but so far im seeing cepha, yulan, amaryllis and strawberry as possible top 3? as long as we keep it without 5* or 6* girls on top 3 im fine, cepha needs more love c:
Ampys? Like, actually getting them from a chest on the map and not the event reward? Count me in!

Until we reach the midway and results are posted, I'm just gonna keep splitting my votes 3-ways, between Violet, Hydrangea and Cepha, I guess.

Drynix
07-13-2016, 03:05 AM
For those wondering about the tickets. From what I understand both ?-7 and ?-8 can spawn a special secret garden with a boatload of tickets in it.

ZeroZet
07-13-2016, 03:20 AM
For those wondering about the tickets. From what I understand both ?-7 and ?-8 can spawn a special secret garden with a boatload of tickets in it.Is that so? Then, is that special SG same between them or ?-4 gets Advanced version with more tickets while ?-3 gets intermediate one?

Basically, should we just ?-3 all day, every day (till second phase), or there is a worth in doing ?-4 after 3* it?

Drynix
07-13-2016, 03:46 AM
Is that so? Then, is that special SG same between them or ?-4 gets Advanced version with more tickets while ?-3 gets intermediate one?

Basically, should we just ?-3 all day, every day (till second phase), or there is a worth in doing ?-4 after 3* it?

You can see the special map on this site
http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%E7%B9%81%E8%8F%AF%E7%A5%AD%E3%80%80%E3% 83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%AC %E3%82%B7%E3%82%A2
Its the furthest bottom map. You can see it has 5 easy big treasure chests, so 5 ticket chests.

This will be exlusive to the second phase of the event. So for phase 1 I do think its best to just keep spamming ?-3 over ?-4 once you 3* everything. Note this is purely in terms of TICKET farming, on exp, coins, seeds and garden ?-4 is still better.

Another fun thing, at the far bottom you got a few lil buttons you can press to expand the results of the voting. It shows orchid having 1.7 mil votes at the end of phase 1 and her being at 6.8 mil at the end of phase 2. So clearly you can get vastly more tickets in phase 2 :P

Note also that Cactus /Cactace (A 6*) ended at 4.5 mil and Camilla (5*) ended at 4 mil.

First place got remade into a 6* girl and the 2nd and 3rd got remade into a 5*.

Ikki
07-13-2016, 03:53 AM
Is that so? Then, is that special SG same between them or ?-4 gets Advanced version with more tickets while ?-3 gets intermediate one?

?-3 just spawns the typical 50 stamina SG, and ?-4 gives ampys and spawns the 80 stamina SG, both of them give manyus, drynix was talking about the special SG spawned by ?-7 and ?-8, thats phase 2, we are not there yet

JessMini
07-13-2016, 06:19 AM
By the way, I used all my stamina on ?-4 yesterday and it gave me a total of 240 voting tickets (which cost 480 stamina). If we farm ?-4 to get 240 tickets per day (without doing anything else), we'll have around ~3360 tickets when the event ends. Even when taking a break from doing anything else in the game for 2 weeks straight, we'll still not have enough for the final reward.

So it all comes down to the bonus maps in the second phase.. How much do they give? Enough to cover the difference (~640 tickets) or even more so that we won't have to drop everything else for this event?

Ancarius
07-13-2016, 07:08 AM
I am going all Sasanqua!
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160713/temp/9r9lto3e.png (http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4415/9r9lto3e_png.htm)

Zandel
07-13-2016, 08:08 AM
According to that wiki post the 80 stam special secret garden will have 5 x 18 ticket chests so 90 per run. WAY more than the 44 you get for the ?8 mission that spawns it.

kojaku
07-13-2016, 08:21 AM
According to wiki, bonus garden gives 90 tickets for 80 stamina. Second stage maps won't improve the ticket/stamina ratio too much, they all give (number of tickets= stamina needed x 0.55), which is almost the same as E-3 with 21 per 40, being a 52.5%. So it al will come down to the bonus garden.

Ps:Nitpicking a bit on my part, but i disagree with the lecture used above to evidence that second stage farming will be better. I agree it will be better to farm E-8 due to pure numbers, but the difference in tickets gotten shouldn't be so great unless garden chance is a 100%. I think a reasonable chunk of the difference comes from people voting at the end of the event rathen than just farming capability. In the end, we can't assume that people used they tickets as they got them, so it's not a good comparison.

Edit: Got ninja'd. =D

Ammo
07-13-2016, 08:44 AM
Somebody should make a poll with all the girls to see where we stand. Also to remind people not to vote for the girls that won on DMM since we will get them later down the line.

Tenhou
07-13-2016, 09:39 AM
We'll get a midpoint announcement on friday, no need to make a poll about it.

ZeroZet
07-13-2016, 11:44 AM
https://i.imgur.com/WfBvXSI.png

I wonder what other girls say... Should you for some reason cast votes for somebody else, please share the images.

Skyehmm
07-13-2016, 12:08 PM

I wonder what other girls say... Should you for some reason cast votes for somebody else, please share the images.

Luckily I filled in the missing ones not long ago in this page in the wiki:

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Prosperity-Festival-Phosphorescence-Carnival#Extra

Open the spoiler to see them.

Eab1990
07-13-2016, 12:12 PM
"Ehehe! ...Ha! This is a vote! Oh no! If I take this, I'll never stop daydreaming... Heh...Ehehe..."

Fucking lol. Literally everything makes Cosmos daydream.

Drynix
07-13-2016, 12:42 PM

Whelp guess I changed who I am going to vote for. A demand more asskicking.

Mattress
07-13-2016, 02:25 PM
im personally giving all my votes to cepha, but i was planning to give votes to non 5* or 6* girls in the first place, this is a good chance to have 4* or lower girls to stop being a placeholder for 5* 6* girls in the future, since they themselves (at least the first 3 places) will be 5* or 6*

Some people don't get it.

AzureWinter
07-13-2016, 02:32 PM
Well, so I think I shall vote for:
1490 1492 1493 1494
Yeah I know, three of my favourites happen to be 3*. But Lavender, Chocolate Cosmos and Edelweiss aren't able to be voted for.
Though if enough people vote for Yulan, I'd be tempted to do so to. She really needs some love. Such a good unit, but both forms are so lackluster.

I'd also really like to vote for Mint, but I'm not sure If I can really will myself to vote for a 3*.
But her evolved form gives such a good argument to do so...

JessMini
07-13-2016, 02:36 PM
Though if enough people vote for Yulan, I'd be tempted to do so to. She really needs some love. Such a good unit, but both forms are so lackluster.

Do! Do! I'm giving most of my votes to Yulan, and the rest to Snowflake. :3

Mattress
07-13-2016, 02:52 PM
Well, so I think I shall vote for:
1490 1492 1493 1494
Yeah I know, three of my favourites happen to be 3*. But Lavender, Chocolate Cosmos and Edelweiss aren't able to be voted for.

I'd also really like to vote for Mint, but I'm not sure If I can really will myself to vote for a 3*.
But her evolved form gives such a good argument to do so...

The stars doesn't mean anything in this contest, if you love Mint VOTE FOR HER!

Miu
07-13-2016, 02:58 PM
Yes, vote for your 2* waifus so they can finally achieve the glory they deserve! This is their chance to go from rags to riches and make it in the big leagues as a 5*/6*!

Ikki
07-13-2016, 03:25 PM
atm everyone is voting for 4* or lower girls, so thats good, lets force nutaku to make new brides c:

zxdvas
07-13-2016, 03:37 PM
Hate to be that guy but I doubt a forum alone can influence much.
And if it could influence, I would have gloomy worry on the player base.
This contest is also a chance to give a brief insight into demographic information.

Ikki
07-13-2016, 03:44 PM
Hate to be that guy but I doubt a forum alone can influence much.
And if it could influence, I would have gloomy worry on the player base.
This contest is also a chance to give a brief insight into demographic information.

Fair enough, its true, but theres no harm in doing what we can, i think we all know that a large playerbase aren´t aware of this forum, lets just hope for the best (with best i mean only 4* or lower girls on top 3), at least cepha has 451 from me already c:

Kaiser
07-13-2016, 04:46 PM
Will we get any vote tickets from defeating these Event Raid Bosses?

DekuSkrub
07-13-2016, 05:12 PM
All I have to say is that we should vote lower than 4 star, if anything like the Japanese version they will be bumped up to 5 star, so for yulan and so forth that will be such a low increase, but if we vote for 3 or 2 star knights they will be viable and reasonable to have with you, i don't know maybe thats a selfish way of think since Ive dumped all my votes to calystegia. I would just like to see us have more Knights on the strong end rater than seeing ones that just feel like dupes.
That all being said if we can all agree on 1 or 2 knights ill dump the rest of my tickets to them.

Miu
07-13-2016, 05:24 PM
Amaryllis all the way!

But once the standings are published at the midpoint I'll support whichever 2*/3* girl is up there.

Ikki
07-13-2016, 05:29 PM
Yulan and cepha are strong choices atm, but nothing is for sure right now, after midterm votes are shown we will know for sure who to vote for, i just hope cepha gets a spot into those 3 places, just keep voting for your girls and after the midterm we can focus in a more clear way

ZOLANTON
07-13-2016, 05:59 PM
My little yandere Convallaria gets all of my votes. And no, as she says, I'm not giving them to any other girl :P

Drip
07-13-2016, 06:34 PM
Sasanqua (150), Cepha (100) and Violetta Tulip (50) for me. I would throw some extra votes to Camellia as well if she was in the list. Maybe I'll throw those extra votes to Scarlet Salvia instead.

Zenithale
07-13-2016, 07:09 PM
For now 680 for Mint, and few points for others Knights I like (Alstroe Maria, Marigold, Olive Aurantiacus, Ipomoea Nil, Phala Enopsis, Sweetpea).

Ikki
07-13-2016, 08:00 PM
521 cepha, 70 bistorta and 15 baccara for me atm

Stuff
07-13-2016, 11:28 PM
Yeah I like her, she's in my helper team atm. I prefer her pre evolution artwork.

Ugh, me, too. I wish they didn't ruin her. The picture posted above by Haters is so awesome.

As for Mint (seeing lots of Mint on here), I mentioned this to a buddy of mine, "Yeah, I'm not even going to try. Nobody is going to vote for Mint." Most intriguing.

Zerana
07-14-2016, 12:03 AM
Still don't know who to vote fore. Really is a hard choice since I like so many.

Mint is pretty cool and I do like Cepha and Baccara and Jasmine and a few others.

Also, just want to make sure..is it safe to vote now or do we need to hold onto 2000 tickets?

Sighto
07-14-2016, 12:14 AM
Not much love for my favorite, Canola. Didn't realize she was so unpopular.

Ikki
07-14-2016, 12:20 AM
Still don't know who to vote fore. Really is a hard choice since I like so many.

Mint is pretty cool and I do like Cepha and Baccara and Jasmine and a few others.

Also, just want to make sure..is it safe to vote now or do we need to hold onto 2000 tickets?

First, cepha is love, cepha is life, and second , you need to just get 2k tickets from the campaigns, not save them, just spend them in whoever you want, that way you can view how many you have atm by seeing your votes in vote history

Unregistered
07-14-2016, 12:50 AM
4000 tickets is needed to get all rewards for this event, but the amount that required is pretty darn high. Even we don't waste any stamina, getting to 4000 tickets is still a hassle to do. For people who has work, homework, assignment, school, jobs and part time jobs, it might be impossible for them to do so. I hope that developer will not do this again in the future.

P.S I'm not a math genius, i think:

At advance level, Phase 1 gives 40 tickets , while Phase 2 gives 44 tickets.

That probably means we have to do 100 times at Phase 1 to get 4000 ticket.

Doing Phase 2 alone required 91 times to get 4000 tickets.

Without considering the level up stamina(restored based on our level) and gather point(random stamina gain):

Completing the event within Phase 1 alone:
100 times X 80 stamina = 8000 stamina

Completing the event within Phase 2 alone:
91 times X 80 stamina = 7280 stamina

3 min restores 1 stamina.
so 1 hour restore 20 stamina. (60 min / 3 min = 20 stamina)

Completing the event within Phase 1 alone without considering the level up stamina and gather point:
8000 total stamina/20 stamina per hour = 400 hours to complete.

400 hours / 24 hours per day = 17 days to complete.

Do consider I'm not a math genius, so the calculation might not be perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

4000 tickets is needed to get all rewards for this event, but the amount that required is pretty darn high. Even we don't waste any stamina, getting to 4000 tickets is still a hassle to do. For people who has work, homework, assignment, school, jobs and part time jobs, it might be impossible for them to do so. I hope that developer will not do this again in the future.

Without considering the level up stamina(restored based on our level) and gather point(random stamina gain):

Completing the event within Phase 1 alone without considering the level up stamina and gather point:

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops i made a mistake on ?-4 mission, since I'm doing ?-3 mission right now. Consider ignore the calculation.

Ikki
07-14-2016, 12:54 AM
Getting to 4k atm is not easy at all, but you only need 2k tickets to get the event girl full (lvl 30 skill 5 and 4 equipment slots) from 2k to 4k you just get extra things like ampys and more gacha seeds

Drip
07-14-2016, 12:55 AM
Not much love for my favorite, Canola. Didn't realize she was so unpopular.
Oh, I like Canola, and don't think she's unpopular. Just that other grls are more popular. :D

Unregistered
07-14-2016, 01:04 AM
I'm hope that developers will not doing this impossible ticket amount in the future. Not wasting any stamina for pure ticket run is still a huge grind. For people who has jobs, work and school it will be an impossible achievement to do so. I know that an extra 2000 tickets is just 4 amps and 100000 gacha seeds(which gives amps too). But the rewards itself is pretty hard to resist.

Zerana
07-14-2016, 01:16 AM
First, cepha is love, cepha is life, and second , you need to just get 2k tickets from the campaigns, not save them, just spend them in whoever you want, that way you can view how many you have atm by seeing your votes in vote history

Ty very much. ♥

AzureWinter
07-14-2016, 01:21 AM
The stars doesn't mean anything in this contest, if you love Mint VOTE FOR HER!

Well, I just like how much butt she shows in her evolved form, but out of all the 2* she would be my favourite.
My actual favourites are Blue Lotus, Glomphrena, Serrata Rosalba, Edelweiss and Lavender.

Unregistered
07-14-2016, 01:27 AM
Vote for your Flower Knight! Make your Waifu great again!

Drip
07-14-2016, 01:44 AM
But, but... I don't want just a waifu! I want a whole harem!

Unregistered
07-14-2016, 02:02 AM
Too bad! Only one Waifu can be a True Waifu!

Myrdin
07-14-2016, 02:36 AM
Cepha team here.

Was considering bumpiing some tickets into other girls (gave my first 250 to Alpina, before realising this is a good way to make lesser * girls stronger, since then I went with cepha).
I love Sasanquas design, so aint gonna give her points, simply due to the fact that she looks great already.
I am however considering giving the other tickets to a 2* once Cepha hits 1K on my game.
Anyone who lurks this thread - care to make a list of most mentioned 2* ? I did note Violet, Mint and Strawberry got the most points for a 2* so just might go with one of them (most likely Strawberry I guess)

Unregistered
07-14-2016, 04:49 AM
I vote for Alpinia. If Nutaku ever feels the need to have more high level * girls, making a low level * girl more powerful thru voting might only delay the introduction of new girls: a new girl > same girl with different outfit imho.

Ikki
07-14-2016, 04:57 AM
I vote for Alpinia. If Nutaku ever feels the need to have more high level * girls, making a low level * girl more powerful thru voting might only delay the introduction of new girls: a new girl > same girl with different outfit imho.

Voting for alpinia also delays the release of new girls cause you want a different outfit for her, so that argument is out of place, and alpinia is already a 6* so what you get here, 2 6* alpinias? or a worse 5* version (could be better in terms of art, i give you that), anyway, your argument of new girl> same girl with different outfit is totally out of place because either girl we vote is going to "delay" new girls, if you want to defend your vote, do it correctly

Mattress
07-14-2016, 06:03 AM

Are you a troll, right? I hope so.

Unregistered
07-14-2016, 06:54 AM
Hmm guys..1st phase Adv level map give 40ticket right?
Why it always just reward me 21ticket after clearing it?

moarsi
07-14-2016, 07:14 AM
Hmm guys..1st phase Adv level map give 40ticket right?
Why it always just reward me 21ticket after clearing it?

Advance gives 21 tickets. Ultimate gives 40. Stamina wise, 2 advances will give you 2 more tickets than an ultimate run would, so if you're hunting tickets, Advance is the way to go for Phase 1.

JessMini
07-14-2016, 08:19 AM

Think of it this way. They're going to make a new 6* girl and two new 5* girls. We decide what girls are going to be made into 6* and 5*. If you vote for Alpinia, and Alpinia wins, we'll have a 6* Alpinia and a new 6* Alpinia. In other words, two 6* Alpinia's. If we vote for 2* Mint and she wins, we'll have a 2* Mint and a new 6* Mint. She won't just get a different outfit, she will actually be made into a 6* girl. So you see, it doesn't matter which girl we vote for, the same amount of time is going to be spent on remaking existing girls into one 6* and two 5*. Either Alpinia gets remade, or Mint, or Yulan, or Cepha, or Nil. It doesn't matter, it's just the most popular girl that'll be remade, and it's not going to delay anything.

If you vote for Alpinia, then you'll be doing the very thing you're complaining about. You'll just give Alpinia "a different outfit". But if you vote for a 2*, 3* or 4*, then we'll get 3 completely new 6*/5* girls.

Zenithale
07-14-2016, 07:28 PM
Reached 1000 Tickets threshold for Mint! And I got an Ampy in the Ultimate map (my first one here). Tomorrow I will also level-up for more Sta to spend for Mint :).

KuroAoi
07-15-2016, 12:36 AM
how to get to this pest place?1504

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 12:38 AM
how to get to this pest place?1504

Need a second party on the bottom right camp to get it.

fromelette
07-15-2016, 02:45 AM
Focusing on Mint and also giving some help to Canola. The current results do scare me though.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 02:46 AM
Do you need to use the tickets to get Leschenaultia or do you have to save them?

Miu
07-15-2016, 02:56 AM
RIP the 2* dream :(

JessMini
07-15-2016, 03:10 AM
It was all in vain.. I guess there are more people who blindly vote on the 6* they "wish they had" than there are people trying to make 2*/3*/4* into 6*.

nikonana
07-15-2016, 03:16 AM
I think that red limited gacha boosted Alpinia - Black Baccara popularity, sad really. I prefer 5* and below to lead the vote.

zxdvas
07-15-2016, 03:19 AM
Truth be told, I am not surprised.
From the past results of DMM, the top ten are almost always reserved for 5 and 6 star.
That being said, Orchid being second bugs me a bit but what can I say.
It is the will of the general.
At least now I do not have to worry anymore as the fantasy is dead.

Skyehmm
07-15-2016, 03:21 AM
Do you need to use the tickets to get Leschenaultia or do you have to save them?

You do not have to save the tickets, and you do not need the tickets to trade in for the event girl Leschenaultia. Just collecting the tickets is enough. You can use your tickets to vote if you want to.

moarsi
07-15-2016, 03:21 AM
Dammit I don't even mind the 6 stars being there as much as I mind Orchid being there. We're already getting her and due to lack of information in the playerbase they're voting for her. Well, I guess I'll pool all my tickets into Cepha now and just kinda hope she makes it up there into the top 3. She's the only 4 or lower star in the top 10 anyways.

Miu
07-15-2016, 03:27 AM
Yeah, I will rally behind Cepha. She's our final hope for the underdogs!

JessMini
07-15-2016, 03:34 AM
At least now I do not have to worry anymore as the fantasy is dead.

This. I thought I'd spend this whole event desperately gathering those voting tickets to dump them all on Yulan, but now that we know there's no hope I can just sit back, relax and pretend that the whole popularity contest isn't even there.

Back to the original goal: Get 4000 tickets for the event rewards!

Skyehmm
07-15-2016, 03:44 AM
I used about 200 tickets so far and put most of those on Canola, but now that she is so far behind I think I'll just jump aboard the Cepha train.

ZeroZet
07-15-2016, 04:16 AM
Sigh, why rainbow a rainbow?
What I find most fun is Orchid Wylder on 2nd place. If it holds, will we get TWO Orchid Brides, one 6* (original) and one 5*? Or will they rust downgrade 6* Orchid Bride? That would have been hilarious... but better someone kick her out of top 3. Someone like Mint, ore even Sepha.

kojaku
07-15-2016, 04:20 AM
Yeah, I will rally behind Cepha. She's our final hope for the underdogs!

I guess that's the only boat left, even Mint seems too far. I still consider a 4* too much since te idea is to get units nobody is using, although i admit that 4* are bound to be replaced someday. Just getting forgotten 2* there was such a beautiful idea...the playerbase is unoriginal, and frankly, i think they voted for their best unit or the unit they would like in terms of stats rather than the character, which is what the contest is about.

So, i guess i'll end up voting Cepha...but i really want to conform the 2* alliance and go for Mint. >.< (Which would also be cool, since i've heard the ilustrator still draws her from time to time as if she weren't a mob character, so he would be happy to do the work again.)

Amaryli was the perfect dream...but it sunk.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 04:27 AM
Fun fact: Did you know that breast fetish in japan is actually originated from America? Japanese women back then has have had smaller breasts than their Western counterparts. But in late 19th century, after the western occupation in Japan, their body changes due to the western eating habits. Since Nutaku is from America, it might explain Black Baccara popularity,

Miu
07-15-2016, 04:31 AM
I guess that's the only boat left, even Mint seems too far. I still consider a 4* too much since te idea is to get units nobody is using, although i admit that 4* are bound to be replaced someday. Just getting forgotten 2* there was such a beautiful idea...the playerbase is unoriginal, and frankly, i think they voted for their best unit or the unit they would like in terms of stats rather than the character, which is what the contest is about.

So, i guess i'll end up voting Cepha...but i really want to conform the 2* alliance and go for Mint. >.< (Which would also be cool, since i've heard the ilustrator still draws her from time to time as if she weren't a mob character, so he would be happy to do the work again.)

Amaryli was the perfect dream...but it sunk.

Yeah, I expected I might have to give up on Amaryllis and rally behind another 2* but I never thought the gap would be so huge.I really thought the 2*s had a chance, and maybe they would if the forum crowd was larger but it seems most people have no idea. Maybe they expect that we'll be getting the top girl for free or something. Alpinia has 8x the votes of Mint and I don't think we can make up that gap, since people will continue voting for her and the other top 3 :( Even for Cepha I'm not sure of her chances with only half the votes of Alpinia... but I have to try!

nikonana
07-15-2016, 04:34 AM
Gonna dump my vote for Convallaria + Toad Lily. Just hope one of em get 3rd.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 04:58 AM
Man am I glad I backed cepha. Even if it was only 1234 tickets I feel like I helped her get up there in the top 10.

- - - Updated - - -

Man am I glad I backed cepha. Even if it was only 1234 tickets I feel like I helped her get up there in the top 10.

- - - Updated - - -

It was all in vain.. I guess there are more people who blindly vote on the 6* they "wish they had" than there are people trying to make 2*/3*/4* into 6*.

It's probably people did not know that the contest simply add the "bride" version of the most popular girl into gacha. But to aware that fact, you have to go to dmm and japanese website to know about that. And Japanese is one the hardest language to learn for English speakers.

Secondly, some Nutaku popularity contest did boost character summon rate in Gacha. Kanpani girls Popularity poll and Flower Knight Facebook Popularity contest is one of the example. That's probably why people were expecting that the most popular character will have gacha boost rate.

Stuff
07-15-2016, 05:02 AM
Yuki in last place. No one is surprised.

--Did 500 total on Scarlet, 0 on Snowflake (eh); where should the rest go? Is anyone still going with Mint, or is "everyone" going Cepha?

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 05:02 AM
^ I can't delete the updated quote, to bad i can't edit the post,

JessMini
07-15-2016, 05:06 AM
It's probably people did not know that the contest simply add the "bride" version of the most popular girl into gacha. But to aware that fact, you have to go to dmm and japanese website to know about that. And Japanese is one the hardest language to learn for English speakers.

I just mean, considering how all the 6* and 5* girls are at the top of the leaderboard, it just means that those who don't know any better are blindly voting on their favourite 6* girl that they wish they had. Or at least that's what I believe. Even without the bride thing, I wish people'd be voting for girls they had (lower star girls).

kojaku
07-15-2016, 05:13 AM
I also though about that for the explanation of the popularity of Baccara, but man, even if people like breasts, her ballons are too much even for anime characters, which have big breast almost by default. And heck, would i see a woman IRL with such a rack a i would be primarly scared, secondly i would feel sorry for someone with constant back pains.

But yeah, 2* dream and 3* is totally super dead. Some (maybe) interesting numbers:

Total votes for 2* were 72328, meaning that if the 2* alliance were in full agreement of voting the same girl, she would only have placed 7th.
Similarly, total votes for 3* were 91299, so that would bring her to 6th.

You would need ALL the votes EVERY girl at 2* and 3* got to get her to 2nd place.....yeah ;-;
And general numbers. The percentage of the total that every rarity got:

2* -> 5.02%
3* -> 6.3%
4* -> 16.65%
5* -> 32.84%
6* -> 39.1%

And then there's the issue of votes for 5 nd 6* being more focused ont the winnin characters. Aut of the votes for each rarity, the first girl of that rrity got:
2* (Mint) -> 25% (out of 12 characters)
3* (Blue Lotus) -> 13.7% (out of 21 characters)
4* (Cepha) -> 29.1% (out of 15 characters)
5* (Orchid) -> 34.4% (out of 7 characters)
6* (Mctitties) -> 34.3% (out of 5 characters)

Ps: Yes, i do math when i'm bored....please don't judge me >.<

Edit: Jess, rather than voting for girls they had, i would be just fine if they voted for girls they like, which is the point of the contest. I don't belive 6* are the characters with better design, voice, lines and personality. Sadly, people are voting for stats or for their best girl, missing the point completely.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 05:14 AM
I just mean, considering how all the 6* and 5* girls are at the top of the leaderboard, it just means that those who don't know any better are blindly voting on their favourite 6* girl that they wish they had. Or at least that's what I believe. Even without the bride thing, I wish people'd be voting for girls they had (lower star girls).

Welp, after what happened to Facebook popularity contest. People were already expecting the most popular character will have boosted rate in gacha. And Slice character is the 1st spot in Facebook Popularity contest. This contest is pretty much the same as the Facebook contest, so it might explain the similar result.

Corintis
07-15-2016, 05:20 AM
What I find most fun is Orchid Wylder on 2nd place. If it holds, will we get TWO Orchid Brides, one 6* (original) and one 5*? Or will they rust downgrade 6* Orchid Bride? That would have been hilarious... but better someone kick her out of top 3. Someone like Mint, ore even Sepha.
Le sigh. Begin the Unlimited Orchid works; Standard Orchid, Orchid Alter, Orchid Lily, Orchid Bride, Orchid EXTRA, etc etc.

Randombob731
07-15-2016, 05:37 AM
A bit of my soul dies everytime I skip an 80 stamina garden.

Also.. So.. anyone know what the 2nd part is?
DMM link: http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%B9%81%E8%8F%AF%E7%A5%AD%E3%80%80%E3% 83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%AC %E3%82%B7%E3%82%A2 Seems like some kind of item collection?

Edit: After looking at the dates, maybe it was a revival event?

Hylia
07-15-2016, 05:39 AM
All aboard the Cepha train, choochoo! I hope we can knock Orchid out of top 3.

Mattress
07-15-2016, 05:49 AM
nutaku didn't help, it could write clearly that the first three would get 6* and 5* instead of a generic "reskinned". A lot of people misunderstood for this, i'm sure. Fuck this shit...

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 05:51 AM
I also though about that for the explanation of the popularity of Baccara, but man, even if people like breasts, her ballons are too much even for anime characters, which have big breast almost by default. And heck, would i see a woman IRL with such a rack a i would be primarly scared, secondly i would feel sorry for someone with constant back pains.

Remember the games like Lara croft from Tomb Raider? And Senran Kagura Shinovi versus has high rating in Steam review. The producer of Senran Kagura is also trying to release Valkyrie drive to the west. Dead or Alive games is also popular in America.

I do agree that big breast will turn off some people. Breast fetish is actually cultural thing. Some country do not have breast fetish. Like Europe:

"European women commonly go topless on beaches, and many European countries also have nudist beaches where people sunbath naked, yet the atmosphere is decent and non-sexual, and people are at ease. The sauna culture in Finland makes people used to seeing nude bodies, and they don't view breasts as such a taboo."

Some culture like tribal women always bare their breast did not consider as erotic:

"Well, we do have a peculiar obsession with breasts in this culture. A lot of people think it's just the human nature to be fascinated with breasts but in many cultures, breasts aren't sexual at all. I interviewed a young anthropologist working with women in Mali, in a country in Africa where women go around with bare breasts. They're always feeding their babies. And when she told them that in our culture men are fascinated with breasts there was an instant of shock. The women burst out laughing. They laughed so hard, they fell on the floor."

-Carolyn Latteier, in Berman & Berman's TV program "All about breasts", aired June 4, 2002

In North America and in many other westernized countries a woman's breasts are a taboo: they are supposed to be hidden. That's probably why breast are fantasied in Western culture.

And yes, i do agree that people will not like big breast. Breast fetish actually make women less confident for their body. And sadly it might the reason why breast enlargement surgery is so popular. However breast enlargement surgery is not perfect due to heavy risks it carry.

Mattress
07-15-2016, 05:58 AM
I'm still voting for Mint, I don't care if it's useless.

JessMini
07-15-2016, 06:05 AM
nutaku didn't help, it could write clearly that the first three would get 6* and 5* instead of a generic "reskinned". A lot of people misunderstood for this, i'm sure. Fuck this shit...

Also they could, oh I don't know, not include the 3 winners of the last contest? That's probably the most stupid part.. x)

MiqDoloran
07-15-2016, 06:21 AM
Rip the dream.

Lied
07-15-2016, 06:43 AM
Seems kind of odd that they would add Mission 13 now, during an event where we actually have to run it quite a bit compared to previous events, but I'm excited for new content. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I'm tired of farming 12-5 (hopefully 12-5 won't still be the best place to farm :().

Armeris
07-15-2016, 06:53 AM

Totally agree, Nutaku was not clear on the explanations on how the event works. At the beginning I had thought that if I own one of the selected girl I would have the alternate version avaliable once the event end, but at the end seems logic, they have an advantage of this misinformation.

They have entered in a dinamic of mask the information that is amazing, news section on some game are outdated as fuck, even when we've suffered bugs, errors and unexpected maintenances, all of this with zero information on the game channel, seems like they want to FORCE us to use a third party platform to be up to date of the news... Even when you put a support ticket they suggest you to use a thris party platform to solve your problems. Things like this make then become Scamtaku XD

MiqDoloran
07-15-2016, 07:02 AM
Seems kind of odd that they would add Mission 13 now, during an event where we actually have to run it quite a bit compared to previous events, but I'm excited for new content. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I'm tired of farming 12-5 (hopefully 12-5 won't still be the best place to farm :().
The next maps are all going to be easier than 12 so...

Zenithale
07-15-2016, 07:21 AM
I don't care of the first result, that's only ~3 days of voting, so there are 10+ days left: if someone was hesitating on a "low tier" Girl and see her finally not so low in the ranking he could give his next votes for her.
Anyway, in my case, I continue to vote for Mint.

Corintis
07-15-2016, 07:38 AM
Totally agree, Nutaku was not clear on the explanations on how the event works. At the beginning I had thought that if I own one of the selected girl I would have the alternate version avaliable once the event end, but at the end seems logic, they have an advantage of this misinformation.

They have entered in a dinamic of mask the information that is amazing, news section on some game are outdated as fuck, even when we've suffered bugs, errors and unexpected maintenances, all of this with zero information on the game channel, seems like they want to FORCE us to use a third party platform to be up to date of the news... Even when you put a support ticket they suggest you to use a thris party platform to solve your problems. Things like this make then become Scamtaku XD
Did they EVER compensate us for that stamina bug btw? And vote for Cepha/Mint people!

Stuff
07-15-2016, 10:09 AM
^ I can't delete the updated quote, to bad i can't edit the post,

Why not register? You get to pick out a name, and do all kinds of neat things..like edit posts.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 01:40 PM
Why not register? You get to pick out a name, and do all kinds of neat things..like edit posts.

So only the member can can edit the post? Neat, thanks for telling.

- - - Updated - - -

This is our opportunity to get semi exclusive content, and people blow on Orchid??? SMH

- - - Updated - - -

This is our opportunity to get semi exclusive content, and people blow on Orchid??? SMH

Welp, thanks for Nutaku for not mentioning that there a important announcement in Discord. Many people did not know there is developer lurking there, leaving some important information about this event. Or they should just say in-game and event page that "We will still implemented bride version Orchid, Cactace and Camellia even they did not won the poll". Or they should remove these character from the poll to save the trouble.

Seriously Nutaku did not do their job well when it come to communicate with players.

Myrdin
07-15-2016, 01:56 PM
srsly..... hate.... Baccara. She is just plain ugly. Design was that woman is repulsive to me. Yes her kimono is nicely detailed and I do like that part, but thats about it.
As for Orchid, I just dislike her generally. to much hype for that girl, Which aint that awesome in the first place. But I dont dislike her as muc as I do Baccara. Orchid is at least trying to be cute.

Srsly - this event is a fail, people are dumping votes on top star characters in the hope they get better drop rates on them. The event is badly explained (I to dropped my first 250 tickets on Alpina for missunderstanding how the event works). They shoudl inform people that DMM brides WILL be implemented regardless of what Nutaku player base chooses. As such the results might be comlpetely different.

Whelp.... gonna support Cepha all the way. If we all focus on Cepha and Mint (for Mint its not gonna do much, she is waaaay down sadly) we might be able to push through. But for that we need the combined focus of all those who are members here.. We will see. But I would like for her to knock out Orchid event though it does seem unlikely at the moment. Persevere brothers ! For the Emperor ! (Yes I am a Warhammer fan btw ^_^)

Tenhou
07-15-2016, 02:37 PM
To quote myself from another thread:

What most people seem to forget is that the bigger part of the playerbase do not even visit forums or discord. They just play a game, sometimes check if something is good somewhere and then mostly just "exist." They don't know a fuck about what a lot of things are and will vote what they like or want the most.

And at the unregged above me, it is stated in the unofficial updates that we will indeed get the other pre-existing brides regardless.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 02:59 PM
srsly..... hate.... Baccara. She is just plain ugly. Design was that woman is repulsive to me. Yes her kimono is nicely detailed and I do like that part, but thats about it.
As for Orchid, I just dislike her generally. to much hype for that girl, Which aint that awesome in the first place. But I dont dislike her as muc as I do Baccara. Orchid is at least trying to be cute.

Srsly - this event is a fail, people are dumping votes on top star characters in the hope they get better drop rates on them. The event is badly explained (I to dropped my first 250 tickets on Alpina for missunderstanding how the event works). They shoudl inform people that DMM brides WILL be implemented regardless of what Nutaku player base chooses. As such the results might be comlpetely different.

Whelp.... gonna support Cepha all the way. If we all focus on Cepha and Mint (for Mint its not gonna do much, she is waaaay down sadly) we might be able to push through. But for that we need the combined focus of all those who are members here.. We will see. But I would like for her to knock out Orchid event though it does seem unlikely at the moment. Persevere brothers ! For the Emperor ! (Yes I am a Warhammer fan btw ^_^)

If our goal is to knock out Orchid within top 3 ranking, it might be good idea to vote a Sakura in fourth ranking, Just be sure not to vote Cactace and Camellia. I'm actually worried that Cepha will not make to top 3 ranking while Orchid is still in top 3. Since Cepha has around 69753 vote while Orchid has 162806. That's 93053 difference there. That's a number for 47 members who did not cast the vote. While Sakura has 60041 diffrence. A 30 members who did not cast the vote. Another problem is people might still be voting Orchid if majority players are still not aware of DMM bride.

- - - Updated - - -

What most people seem to forget is that the bigger part of the playerbase do not even visit forums or discord. They just play a game, sometimes check if something is good somewhere and then mostly just "exist." They don't know a fuck about what a lot of things are and will vote what they like or want the most.

And at the unregged above me, it is stated in the unofficial updates that we will indeed get the other pre-existing brides regardless.

Sadly nutaku did not simply place the official statement in-game or in the event page, they just think that players automatically will head to discord to check the announcement while players think that it's just a normal chat room.

Announcer cue:
"And so, once again, the day is ruined, thanks to Nutaku."

Saertis
07-15-2016, 03:58 PM
Sadly nutaku did not simply place the official statement in-game or in the event page, they just think that players automatically will head to discord to check the announcement while players think that it's just a normal chat room.

I'm not so sure. If Orchid and Cactace place in top 3 that mean less work for them...

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 04:37 PM
I'm not so sure. If Orchid and Cactace place in top 3 that mean less work for them...

In developer perceptive view, it is more convenient for them. But for players view, they do not gain any benefit. Well we do heard there a some game company end up shutting their own game down due to developers convenience. Heard of Pay to win term?

- - - Updated - - -

In developer perceptive view, it is more convenient for them. But for players view, they do not gain any benefit. Well we do heard there a some game company end up shutting their own game down due to developers convenience. Heard of Pay to win term?

- - - Updated - - -

When you put it like that, it's not odd at all how Camellia is missing from the vote.. Very possibly, 2 "old brides" and 1 "new bride" was the plan all along.

- - - Updated - - -

When you put it like that, it's not odd at all how Camellia is missing from the vote.. Very possibly, 2 "old brides" and 1 "new bride" was the plan all along.

Actually Camellia is not the only flower knight missing from the vote. There are several characters missing if you compare current gacha and to this voting booth.

Saertis
07-15-2016, 05:16 PM
Heard of Pay to win term?

Of course I heard but how's that related?

Actually Camellia is not the only flower knight missing from the vote. There are several characters missing if you compare current gacha and to this voting booth.

There're girls from release day only. All girls added after release in events (as rewards and with limited gatcha) are missing... which was not the case in DMM version apparently since Camellia was added in 2nd event.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 05:52 PM
Of course I heard but how's that related?

It is true that it is not related to flower knight girl. The pay to win term is just an example. If we looking at current situation,
Having a Orchid and Cactace as a winner make developer do less work, all they need to do is grab one from DMM instead of developing a new artwork. But we look the forums and facebook, it seems players were not satisfied with the situation.

To developer they having less work to do. But as a result, many angry players.

Pay to win also gives developer more money, but also will angered players.

If developer simply make video games for their own benefit without considering the players benefit. It not a really good business practice in long run.

Lied
07-15-2016, 06:36 PM
Did they EVER compensate us for that stamina bug btw? And vote for Cepha/Mint people!

As far as I know, no. And I've been bringing this up every so often too because they seem to be trying to ignore it until everyone forgets.

EDIT: Also, not sure if I missed it or if someone pointed it out earlier, but it looks like they fixed the rewards picture so there aren't any level breakpoints that look like they give no increased rewards. 4k tickets rewarding 15 ampies makes me actually want to grind this now.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 07:08 PM
Would have loved to see another version of Priscilla, but I guess everything goes on Cepha. Mint is a lost cause, folks.

Rizo-chan
07-15-2016, 07:27 PM
''A couple things about this voting poll:
- "We will not let assets go to waste" - the alt versions of DMM's winners in DMM's version of this event will show up at some future time. Don't ask when.
- For our own version's winners, their alt bride versions will be made. The original FKG devs have been consulted on how this should be done. If one of the DMM winners wins here too, we will just get DMM's pre-existing alt bride for her. In other words, we will get bride versions of DMM's winners no matter what happens in our poll, but if they win again we get fewer bride girls overall.''

That means that it's better to vote for other girls to have more brides in Nutaku(The winners in DMM were Orchid, Cactace and Camellia)

Saertis
07-15-2016, 08:18 PM
EDIT: Also, not sure if I missed it or if someone pointed it out earlier, but it looks like they fixed the rewards picture so there aren't any level breakpoints that look like they give no increased rewards. 4k tickets rewarding 15 ampies makes me actually want to grind this now.

Wow, I missed that. I were sure there'd be something there and I was aiming in 4k tickets from the beginning, but I definitely didn't expecting it to be that good. And it seems that 100k normal gatcha seeds wasn't a mistake after all.

Gosara
07-15-2016, 11:03 PM
Looks like the 4k of my votes went to waste... i did split my votes to Amarillys, Mint and Strawberry... but somehow people likes Bacara she is just plain ugly probably the worst designed one in the game so far just with awesome stats. Note. if you wonder about my 4k is because i got 4 accounts, rather have a 6 star orchid than another 6 star Bacara, so the next stage ill get all my votes on Orchid or another good one but will need alot more of help will be either Toad Lilly, Conva and still far away Cepha for a 3rd place.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 11:07 PM
Looks like the 4k of my votes went to waste... i did split my votes to Amarillys, Mint and Strawberry... but somehow people likes Bacara she is just plain ugly probably the worst designed one in the game so far just with awesome stats. Note. if you wonder about my 4k is because i got 4 accounts, rather have a 6 star orchid than another 6 star Bacara, so the next stage ill get all my votes on Orchid or another good one but will need alot more of help will be either Toad Lilly, Conva and still far away Cepha for a 3rd place.

Isn't that the point? she looks ugly so vote for her to get a new look?

Miu
07-15-2016, 11:25 PM
Well it's going to be the same artist, so if you don't like the style then she may just end up ugly in a different costume...

Looks like the 4k of my votes went to waste... i did split my votes to Amarillys, Mint and Strawberry... but somehow people likes Bacara she is just plain ugly probably the worst designed one in the game so far just with awesome stats.

Yeah there are so many well designed characters, I'm sure if people ignored stats all those 6* would not be near the top.

Gosara
07-15-2016, 11:56 PM
Isn't that the point? she looks ugly so vote for her to get a new look?

Not really, design stays just costume changes.

SkeletonMan
07-16-2016, 01:00 AM
You can't help but feel sorry for Yuki Yanagi. You can't even make the argument that she has a single fan since 272 votes feels like someone gave it to her on a whim.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/20140403/5012062/nobody-loves-me-o.gif

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 01:14 AM
Some of those votes were undoubtedly throwaway votes to discover her 'thanks for the votes' speech, too.

Gosara
07-16-2016, 01:22 AM
Lets all atleast vote for Cepha she is the only 4 stars that can make it in the top 3 for a 5 star version of her, she is worth so all my rest of the votes will go for her.

Myrdin
07-16-2016, 03:07 AM
Hmm so whats the point of multiple acconts in a grindy browser game ?
Cant seem the point.

sniddy
07-16-2016, 04:40 AM
Maybe old accounts they had for the 6* - some people ground out 50 gems and spun hoping for a 6* if not restart...personally Im happy pottering along with my event girls and odd bits of luck

So I suppose they MAY be able to get through some of the maps on auto - but I agree with you

Pimers
07-16-2016, 08:32 AM
I have ~1k unused tickets by now, I'm gonna use all of them at once, but i don't know which one is the better girl to vote for x)

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 08:44 AM
I have ~1k unused tickets by now, I'm gonna use all of them at once, but i don't know which one is the better girl to vote for x)

Before you use the ticket, here's a notice by moderator from Discrod chat app:

''A couple things about this voting poll:
- "We will not let assets go to waste" - the alt versions of DMM's winners in DMM's version of this event will show up at some future time. Don't ask when.
- For our own version's winners, their alt bride versions will be made. The original FKG devs have been consulted on how this should be done. If one of the DMM winners wins here too, we will just get DMM's pre-existing alt bride for her. In other words, we will get bride versions of DMM's winners no matter what happens in our poll, but if they win again we get fewer bride girls overall.''

The winners in DMM were Orchid, Cactace and Camellia.

Source: https://discordapp.com/invite/0v2pcbZUJB5emPWY

Anyway, after you read the notice, it still up you who to vote. It's not my right to force you who to vote after all.

Mattress
07-16-2016, 08:52 AM
Would have loved to see another version of Priscilla, but I guess everything goes on Cepha. Mint is a lost cause, folks.
I can't abandon my waifu.

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/sakaki1709/imgs/d/7/d7db014f.png

Kyosuke Kiryu
07-16-2016, 09:03 AM
Well i would dare to ask everyone here to vote for Sakura and Alpinia, i don't like any of the top girls but let's face it they are going to win anyway, so at least let's try to kick Orchid out of the top 3, since we are getting her bride alternate form anyway let's try to make another girl to have the bride alternate form

If we unite now we can make it since there isn't much difference between Sakura and Orchid, unlike Cepha and Mint who are to far away from getting close to Orchid, seems Baccara doesn't need any support, she looks pretty solid on the 1st rank

My favorite are Alstroe Maria and Lily Rubellum, too bad they didn't make it

MiqDoloran
07-16-2016, 09:22 AM
You would also need to vote Alpinia since she's lower than Orchid.

Gosara
07-16-2016, 10:25 AM
As Sniddy pointed out, you gather quiet fast the first 50 gems and hope for luck for a 6 star or atleast multiple golds or the character you want, in my case i got no 6 star in any and got different golds on the accounts after all that i got pretty fond with each account and they aren't any hard to manage with this auto run playing 2 at a time playing one at firefox and the other at google chrome.

Unregistered
07-17-2016, 12:47 AM
Any word on which gift we should be stockpiling for Lechen-whatshername, who we get as this event's girl?

ZeroZet
07-17-2016, 02:09 AM
Any word on which gift we should be stockpiling for Lechen-whatshername, who we get as this event's girl?Lechenaultia (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Leschenaultia)
It's Jewels, BTW

Unregistered
07-17-2016, 03:21 AM
A bit of my soul dies everytime I skip an 80 stamina garden.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, you should be skipping the 50 stamina gardens to get more tickets.

sniddy
07-17-2016, 04:35 AM
....21 tickets for 40e or 80e for 40

An extra 0.025 tickets per E, so 1 more per 40e....so about 8 - 10 more per day....

For the time spent and the better group bosses and the chance of gardens I've been mostly running the 80e and running most gardens

Occasional 40e in there, to break things up - but I'm sitting at just over 1.5k so already pretty much a shoe in for the maxed girl and if round 2 is easier to get tickets as many people say - then 4k should be easy

EDIT - but yeh all in all I think this popularity contest is bust - no idea why the 6*s are winning

Stuff
07-17-2016, 11:31 AM
Another 500 for Cepha that she didn't have before. And just double checking; Mint, completely done?

Slavedriver
07-17-2016, 12:14 PM
but yeh all in all I think this popularity contest is bust - no idea why the 6*s are winning
Low information players; after all, how many players are on the forum or on Discord, compared to those who're just there for the hentai?

Zenithale
07-17-2016, 12:16 PM
Another 500 for Cepha that she didn't have before. And just double checking; Mint, completely done?
What do you mean?
The Ranking is not updating as far as I know (results from 7/15 16:00), we need to wait for... I don't know when...
Mint is 16th, I gave her 1780 votes for now.

JessMini
07-17-2016, 12:51 PM

I'd say the next midway point will probably determine who is done or not. As Zenithale said, we gotta wait a few days(?). I don't think people have given up on Mint yet tho.

Unregistered
07-17-2016, 01:16 PM
People being hung up on their low ranking waifu and the ignorant masses are gonna be the reason why we will ultimately miss out on three new brides when Orchid inevitably places.

Ammo
07-17-2016, 01:18 PM
Idk. As someone voting for Cepha, seeing all these "I'M VOTING FOR 'Nobody' REGARDLESS" posts really irk me. Yeah, spend 5k on Mint, or another 2* I actually want to vote for and just straight up waste your votes. That dream is gone. You should be voting to knock out Orchid. Cepha isn't even reasonable at this point so don't get all soggy pants with me. Our collective votes can matter here if we work together.

Unregistered
07-17-2016, 01:46 PM
Orchid is going to be in first from people trying to spite black baccara for being in first. You all saw how people here reacted to her being first, now imagine how people who didn't know about orchid already getting a new unit would react.

Kyosuke Hatatsuki
07-17-2016, 02:53 PM
So I'm pretty annoyed with the results right now.
Getting a 5* version of a 6* girl would be okay, I guess, since it will make them easier to obtain....a little bit.
But having another 6* version of a 6*???? Why do we need that?
But I wish people would vote for more 2 or 3* because some of them are very cute, but I won't ever use them because they're so weak!
Like Marigold! I loooooove dat loli. <3 I'd be so happy to see a 5 or 6* version of her. But it will never be. T.T

Kyosuke Kiryu
07-17-2016, 06:13 PM
I doubt that Baccara get's behind Orchid, those who voted for her are probably voting for her over and over again, there will be an update on the votes in a few days, prehaps when the 2nd phase begins, but i doubt any of the top 5 goes down on the rank, and that's why i will ask everyone here to unite and help getting Orchid out of the top 3, neither Cepha or Mint are gonna make it but we can help to get 3 unique brides instead of 2 if Orchid wins

I'm glad to see some people who are with me in this, i'm giving all my votes to Sakura and a few to Alpinia, i hope more people here joins the cause of kicking Orchid instead or wasting their votes on a character that will never make it

Slavedriver
07-18-2016, 09:52 AM
I will be cautiously waiting until the next update on where to give my votes, but it looks like Mint is done for good, and Cepha isn't looking so hot either.

Which is a shame. Oh well, can not blame people for voting badly.

Still hoping Cepha jumps, but failing that, going Sakura with the 2k I've saved up so far.

IvanLedah21
07-18-2016, 11:15 AM
I've got my tickets saved, and been reading here, and what I'm seeing is:

Orchid, Cactace and Camellia are guaranteed to have bride versions brought over and are therefore wasted votes. Therefore, when I splurge my votes at the end (and I'm going for full rewards so I'll have 4k tickets+), vote for whoever will knock those 3 out of the top 3 (and Camellia isn't even an option, so we're safe from the uninformed masses driving her into the top 3)

sniddy
07-18-2016, 11:15 AM
Cepha is currently getting all my votes, it's our best shot

Myrdin
07-18-2016, 02:05 PM
Though I was in the Team Cepha, seeing what is happening I wont stubbornly cling to her for just "because".
I will wait for the next announcement saving up tickets, and Once I see whats going on I will use all the tickets that will be kept for that day, to bolster which ever girl that can kick Orchid the f* out of there.

So far it seems Alpina and Sakura are the ones to go..... Sad, really sad, how retarded this event was. At least we got another free 5*, however I cant wait for the end of it. Stupid Nutaku, and even more retarded, community not wishing to educate itself even a little bit in the game they are playing (like browsing the net for this forum, or just a little bit of info on each event). Sigh, sigh and double sigh.

IvanLedah21
07-18-2016, 03:04 PM
Though I was in the Team Cepha, seeing what is happening I wont stubbornly cling to her for just "because".
I will wait for the next announcement saving up tickets, and Once I see whats going on I will use all the tickets that will be kept for that day, to bolster which ever girl that can kick Orchid the f* out of there.

So far it seems Alpina and Sakura are the ones to go..... Sad, really sad, how retarded this event was. At least we got another free 5*, however I cant wait for the end of it. Stupid Nutaku, and even more retarded, community not wishing to educate itself even a little bit in the game they are playing (like browsing the net for this forum, or just a little bit of info on each event). Sigh, sigh and double sigh.

My thoughts exactly. While Nutaku is primarily at fault for not bothering to communicate 1) Developer presence on Discord, 2) the fact we're getting DMM brides anyways/removed said brides from poll altogether (possibly, likely even, on purpose), 3) not bothering to explain the purpose of the event (likely people thinking the winners will be given out/high likelihood in gacha or some stupid crap like that), and 4) leaving it to the Discord developer chat to communicate almost ANYTHING about the GAME... a lot of players clearly don't bother to check Discord/online forums for more information and just take everything at face value, play for the scenes and don't give a damn if there's anything more to it than what is thrown in their face.

Saertis
07-18-2016, 06:26 PM
likely people thinking the winners will be given out

I think Osawari Island event is the cause for that. There're also voting event at the moment where players'll receive winner or runner-up if they end at least at 500th place in the ranking.

Unregistered
07-18-2016, 06:46 PM
I think Osawari Island event is the cause for that. There're also voting event at the moment where players'll receive winner or runner-up if they end at least at 500th place in the ranking.

Holy crap, is there any Nutaku game that Osawari Island can't f- up?

Largepotato
07-19-2016, 02:26 AM
I want to vote for poor neglected Nazuna now.

summerslam
07-19-2016, 02:45 AM
Does anyone face the problem of game crashing for the second phase of the event?

Should have completed all maps... but the crashes made me waste more than 200 stamina for nothing.

Anyway the second phase of the event is slightly harder, especially the last map which needs you to have strong balanced team.

Things to note for phase 2:

?-7 (the 3rd map of phase 2)
- You will miss a ticket chest if you use the default squad placement.
- To get all the treasures, place 2 teams in the first or second camp from the top.
- Try to have all your teams at around the same move speed.

?-8 (the final map)
- To 3 star this map, all your teams have to be strong enough to defeat a pest node (at least 40k power), and the you will need to have 2 squads that are strong enough to defeat the top and bottom boss alone (probably need around 65~70k power).
- The difficult part is that it is hard to control which 2 squads will pass through the split node first to reach the boss, although it is possible if you have enough units.

Set up to ensure 2 strong squad reach the split node first:

- You will need 2 strong squad with higher movement speed (around 65 ~ 70k power with 550~600 speed), the other 3 squads with slightly lower movement speed (around 50 to 100 lower than the fast teams). Out of the 3 other squads, there must be one squad that is strong enough to defeat the middle boss as well (around 70k ~ 80k)

- Place your fast squads at the top and lowest camp
- Place the other 3 squads in the middle 3 camp (none of these squad should contain liliac, place the one with the higher movement speed in the middle camp)

And hope for the best... damn these crashes @@

sniddy
07-19-2016, 03:14 AM
....44 tickets for 80 E makes it the premium farming spot yes?

summerslam
07-19-2016, 03:21 AM
I would not recommended farming phase 2 maps for now cause its buggy. Many people in discord have faced the same crashes. (I crashed 2 out of 2 tries in ?-8). Probably caused by a special event secret dungeon that was supposed to spawn but not coded into nutaku's version yet.

For now, it would probably be better to farm old maps, until nutaku fixes this bug... (if they ever do)

A Time to Screw
07-19-2016, 04:08 AM
I want to vote for poor neglected Nazuna now.

All this fighting over optimal voting results. But we lost sight of what was truly important...

https://s31.postimg.org/ermkozkl7/nvn.png

JessMini
07-19-2016, 04:19 AM
All this fighting over optimal voting results. But we lost sight of what was truly important...

https://s31.postimg.org/ermkozkl7/nvn.png

They need to release her as a 7*. Imagine how much money they'd make off of people re-rolling for her over and over again.
.. I had no idea what her name was until just now..

sniddy
07-19-2016, 04:19 AM
Next time....and I think we all know who should win next time

Zerana
07-19-2016, 04:32 AM
I've crashed as well at ?-8. Hope they get this fixed. Don't want to waste stamina on it otherwise.

Drynix
07-19-2016, 04:33 AM
I've been looking for her name so long, since I always wanted her as a girl in my team. But she isn't even released in the DMM version it seems, which is kinda stupid.

But hey, now I know she's called Nazuna. Its something!

And yes, in terms of stamina per ticket, the new 80 stamina map is the best. I've yet to see the rumored ticket bonus stage they had in the DMM version though.

Note they have updated the rewards list aswel, the 4000 tickets collected gives you 5 full sets of amphy's!

Largepotato
07-19-2016, 04:48 AM
I would not recommended farming phase 2 maps for now cause its buggy. Many people in discord have faced the same crashes. (I crashed 2 out of 2 tries in ?-8). Probably caused by a special event secret dungeon that was supposed to spawn but not coded into nutaku's version yet.

For now, it would probably be better to farm old maps, until nutaku fixes this bug... (if they ever do)

I had map 8 spawn a bonus map, it's possibly bosses spawning that crashes it.

e: I also had 5 & 6 spawn the 12 energy bonus map. 7 didn't spawn a boss or bonus map 8 crashed the first time, but finished and spawned that bonus map the second time.