PDA

View Full Version : VOTE CALYSTEGIA!

DekuSkrub
07-13-2016, 06:30 AM
I don't believe i need to convince you all, i mean just look at her, she is legit best flower knight. I was planning on voting for other girls but every time i would try to i my mouse would just move on its own to Calystegia. but if you're not convinced i have compiled a list of reasons why.
1. She looks like Madoka, the only true god
2. Have you seen here scene?!
3. She's already a Flower Knight that stands out
4. SHE LOOKS LIKE MADOKA
5. if you don't, the waifu gods will smite you where you stand.
So basically my point here is that i haven't seen anyone trying to organize votes and thought hey maybe i should at least try, because a man who doesnt try to get his number one waifu to the top of a popularity poll is not the man i wanna be.
VOTE CALYSTEGIA TODAY!

moarsi
07-13-2016, 06:35 AM
Well, respect to you for your waifu dedication, but I'll respectfully decline. I'm on Teams Amaryllis and Cepha

JessMini
07-13-2016, 06:54 AM
Come now, there's a reason no one's starting new threads just for their favourite girl. If everyone did, this whole place would be flooded and we wouldn't be able to have any regular discussions until the event ends two weeks from now.

Shout out your favourite girl in the general or any other thread, but let's not encourage people to spam new threads for their favourites. :)

(Ps. I'm on team Snowflake & Yulan)

Eab1990
07-13-2016, 07:09 AM
Strawberry is way cuter than Calystegia kthx.

Their sprites do look similar though. Both could pass for Madoka, at least.

Tenhou
07-13-2016, 09:38 AM
All my votes go to Canola~~

ZeroZet
07-13-2016, 10:42 AM
Violetta Pansy for president the win!

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/14/PByfFl.png

MiqDoloran
07-13-2016, 11:21 AM
All my votes go to Canola~~
My second choice after Yulan.

Myrdin
07-13-2016, 12:58 PM
Dude DONT go on and create a Thread for something like this !
Hell If I was the Admin this would be insta deleted !
There is something like called "forum manners". All respect to yor beloved waifu, I do get the hype, but if everyone started spamming threads like this then by the end of the day, this forum would be flooded with crap like this and all the more important threads would be spammed over into oblivion.
And personally - I think in the end I will lean towards Cepha.

Ikki
07-13-2016, 02:55 PM
This topic is unneccesary, there´s already a topic created where you put your favorite girls by stars, go there and write your opinion there, fanmade topics are not needed, and as moarsi said, ill politely decline your offer and stay with cepha all the way

DekuSkrub
07-13-2016, 04:57 PM
This topic is unneccesary, there´s already a topic created where you put your favorite girls by stars, go there and write your opinion there, fanmade topics are not needed, and as moarsi said, ill politely decline your offer and stay with cepha all the way

I completely missed my most important point, which would be a discussion on the fact that in the Japanese version so far from what Ive seen characters that get "reskins" go from being X stars to 5 stars (There exists a 5 star cactace and 2 5 star Chocolate cosmos's) in essence this thread was intended to be a "Dont vote for anyone higher than 4 stars" Thread, so that instead of us all getting another Toad lily with the same power we could get someone who deserves to have a higher power. Doesn't even have to be Calysegia Honestly any one lower than 4 stars is good in my opinion.

Unregistered
07-14-2016, 01:18 AM
Vote your waifu. Make your waifu great again.

Akuser
07-15-2016, 04:56 AM
Yeah, i dont known why ppl keep voting 5-6* or keep voting 100% guarante bride ver like Orchid, Cactace, Tsubaki... But ppl is stupid thing, i guess no-hope there.