PDA

View Full Version : [DMM] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Hyohmaru
04-18-2017, 02:42 PM
hahah the the player Aquaregia (rank 2) has a Tiger Shingen with 6k+ damage, not broken at all (sarcasm)

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 03:15 PM
hahah the the player Aquaregia (rank 2) has a Tiger Shingen with 6k+ damage, not broken at all (sarcasm)

probably a hacker u cant reach that with rank 2 (or u talking about ranked (pvp)?)

Hyohmaru
04-18-2017, 04:19 PM
probably a hacker u cant reach that with rank 2 (or u talking about ranked (pvp)?)
Power Rank, PVP Rank, Boss Rank xD He actually just has some really good gear. Like Quazer.

Sivertop
04-18-2017, 05:17 PM
ohhh okay makes sense...since i dont believe that there could be any hackers..its not that easy to hack into a server-sided game

btw how can u see his gear and troops?

- - - Updated - - -

ohhh okay makes sense...since i dont believe that there could be any hackers..its not that easy to hack into a server-sided game

btw how can u see his gear and troops?

- - - Updated - - -

anyone knows what Inherit does? isnt even listed in the Games FAQ nor Info

Knave
04-18-2017, 06:41 PM
Getting near the end of Ch 2 and battles are starting to drag on. I have not been able to evolve the generals so I am starting to minmax with upgrades in the lab. Problem is I do not know the effects of leadership, intelligence and power, so I do not know what to prioritize. No answers found in faq or on the wiki. I did get 2 original western armors during the world event, so that will help.

Sivertop
04-18-2017, 07:04 PM
Getting near the end of Ch 2 and battles are starting to drag on. I have not been able to evolve the generals so I am starting to minmax with upgrades in the lab. Problem is I do not know the effects of leadership, intelligence and power, so I do not know what to prioritize. No answers found in faq or on the wiki. I did get 2 original western armors during the world event, so that will help.

dunno about leadership but what i know is:

Intelligence: There are some Characters with Skills where u have to have an higher number of Int than the Enemy Character u attack...also for some Characters-Skills u need more int to get an higher chance to trigger that skill.

Power = Dmg..so i was told but i dont know how much dmg 1 Power is.

Bruceski
04-18-2017, 08:05 PM
It's a shame the Tiger is so powerful, makes getting any other UR feel like you're losing. Dragon of Echigo doesn't lean to any particular unit, does she? Currently got her as a Personal Guard because I had one handy and wanted another front defender.

- - - Updated - - -

From the FAQ under Generals -- Main Attributes
Power: Generals with higher Power will deal more damage to enemy units.
Leadership: Generals with higher Leadership will take less damage from the enemy.
Intelligence: The power of some of the General Skills can be boosted by Intelligence.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, other than skills which specify it (like the Dragon), does who your party leader is affect anything?

Sivertop
04-18-2017, 08:14 PM
i remember that i saw something like "when being commander...bla" but i dont know anymore which unit it was.. or if i picked it up on a japanese website..

anyway i feel like there is no influence whatsoever

echigo can be used with kenshin so do i..

my current lineup is echigo as crimson, kenshin as shock, Masamune as crimson, katakura (because of date) as Marksman...and since i didnt knew which one as 5th to get most out of the group im hanging on konishi yukinaga also as crimson..

so far so good but i really want that tiger...got all other UR´s now except for her (didnt spend any money)

update: ohh also i noticed it doesnt change anything if u put someone in garrison for money/troops...money garrison says 46% fund increase with my lvl30 shibata but im still getting 106549 as it is without having her in same with troops..

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 08:24 PM
Hey guys I was just wondering, is there a limit on how many standard rations we could hold at a time? thanks

Sivertop
04-18-2017, 08:33 PM
Hey guys I was just wondering, is there a limit on how many standard rations we could hold at a time? thanks

i dont know yesterday i was at 87..used half of em already if there is a cap it could be at 99 but to be honest i dont think so..never had a cap like this so far

Yuki
04-18-2017, 10:57 PM
Noob question here but what is the particular difference in equipment other that the skill and increase during lvling ?
Cause is extremely annoying when i' chilling grinding gear then advance through the story only to fing more gear that doesnt even say what it does until you get it :confused::mad:

LastSensei
04-18-2017, 11:59 PM
Newbie question here too:

1) What level (generals or castle level) is good enough to take on Challenge?
2) I have no more space for new generals. If I fuse them, would I also lose their h-scene in the Album?
3) Where can I get Inaba Ittetsu?

Setsui
04-19-2017, 12:16 AM
Noob question here but what is the particular difference in equipment other that the skill and increase during lvling ?
Cause is extremely annoying when i' chilling grinding gear then advance through the story only to fing more gear that doesnt even say what it does until you get it :confused::mad:
Equipment is separated on two categories, rarity, those being Gray,Blue,Orange,and purple and base stats ( the stats that it will have at lv 1), equipment from higher level battles will have better base stats and will always have better stats as the lower level counter-parts if they are the same level of forge upgrade. There is somecases where lower base level or rarity gear may overperform depending on the situation . such is the case of the Mumei sword compared to the orange uchigatana in the early game , the mumei sword has a Increase ATK DMG of 150 points if your general is level 30 thanks to his skill where the original uchigatana has flat 10% Attack bonus, making it worse on any unit that has less than 1500 base Attack.

Equipment with better base stats will also require your general to be higher level in order to be equiped, So far the only two orange pieces of equipment i have managed to get have 10% flat bonus, the Original Uchiganta and the Kuroda armor. Higher level equipment is more expensive to level up on the forge and higher rarity equipment has less success rate than their lower rarity counterparts.

Bruceski
04-19-2017, 12:17 AM

2) I have no more space for new generals. If I fuse them, would I also lose their h-scene in the Album?

2) nope, that stays.
3) She's an UC general. I've seen her used twice, so hang onto her.

Yuki
04-19-2017, 12:20 AM

2.In lab theres a skill you get at lvl24 which increases general limit which is awesome:cool:

3.Just use your copper coins and get lucky from summon xD

Unregistered
04-19-2017, 12:59 AM
I have a question about her skill. Mori Motonari SSR has a skill called "Oath of the 3 arrows" and it kicks in when leading an archer unit (excluding crossbow and heavy crossbow).

Do Black Riders count too?

Or do only Veteran Archers, Marksman, and Elite Marksman count?

Yuki
04-19-2017, 01:48 AM
I have a question about her skill. Mori Motonari SSR has a skill called "Oath of the 3 arrows" and it kicks in when leading an archer unit (excluding crossbow and heavy crossbow).

Do Black Riders count too?

Or do only Veteran Archers, Marksman, and Elite Marksman count?

I think it might work because I run Amakasu Kagemochi with black rider and her ability activates twice when she atks.

Setsui
04-19-2017, 03:18 AM

First two battle of most challenge maps are not that hard, on the current rotation you can find a level 10 battle and a level 20 one, on the other hand the third battle of every challenge map may be really hard even if it doesnt have a high level in the recommendation, the lv 25 units of the current challenge for example have 2461 ATT 1901 DEF and 116 Speed , thats quite a bit more than your normal level 25 battle.

Hyohmaru
04-19-2017, 08:27 AM
Did anyone EVER triggered the 6 talons skill of Date? I have Kojuuro and Date's int is high af even not needing it and still I never triggered the damn skill...

Nitty
04-19-2017, 08:35 AM
6 Talons doesn't show as activating, but it works.

Yuki
04-19-2017, 08:41 AM
Yeah I think it is a invisible kinda thing cause sometimes she just does mayor dmg while others she doesn't.

gimmick
04-19-2017, 09:06 AM
From EXP cards they stack in units of x99 and create a new stack as long as you have spare inventory space. So my guess would be you can have as many stacks of x99 rations as you have spare inventory slots

LastSensei
04-19-2017, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the bros who answered my previous questions. I have a new one.

- How do you unlock Scenario 2? In the album, all I can see is this "⋆ 1/ ⋆ 3". What does it mean?

gimmick
04-19-2017, 09:26 AM
Oh and anyone else annoyed that you can't actually "send help" all of your friends?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the bros who answered my previous questions. I have a new one.

- How do you unlock Scenario 2? In the album, all I can see is this "⋆ 1/ ⋆ 3". What does it mean?
It means you need to 3* the character (i.e. evolve the character 3 times). The fact that it says *1/*3 for you means that you've evolved that character once

Hyohmaru
04-19-2017, 09:38 AM
Yeah I think it is a invisible kinda thing cause sometimes she just does mayor dmg while others she doesn't.
The major damage occurs when she triggers the Date Man that lowers enemies def :< I'll try to read the japanese wiki about her to see if there's nothing that nutaku left out like "when leading X troops"

[EDIT]

I read in the Japanese wiki that in the vanilla version of the game the skill 6 talons were not working and now it's fixed... Maybe Nutaku haven't launched that version yet... or maybe I'm wrong and it is working and I just don't notice any difference

OsamaBiladen
04-19-2017, 09:49 AM
Anyone play this game in nutaku? i am lv 35 so far

some images of my team:D free player. I got 2000 koban from free chests. girls came from gold medals

Sivertop
04-19-2017, 09:53 AM
Anyone play this game in nutaku? i am lv 35 so far

some images of my team:D free player. I got 2000 koban from free chests. girls came from gold medals

i do...

Congrats but why do u waste ur strong units on defense?

OsamaBiladen
04-19-2017, 09:56 AM
i do...

Congrats but why do u waste ur strong units on defense?

Thanks. I just finished all the 15 staminas. I put them to defense the arena rank.

here is my battle formation. It helped me clearing most of difficult maps ( recom 46+ now) 4428

Kamakiri
04-19-2017, 10:39 AM
Hi, I read the whole thread but couldn't find something:

What does they mean by 12AM? Is it Midnight or actually the opposite?
In Arena it writes ranking are set at 12AM too and as I didn't get any rewards when I was #42x 40 min ago I start to assume it's midnight.

But in the same time event should end at 2AM 20th in notice but will end at 8PM 19th with in game timer.

I'm really confused, and don't know how many times I have to get my castle to lv35.

Thanks for answer ^^

Sivertop
04-19-2017, 12:04 PM
Thanks. I just finished all the 15 staminas. I put them to defense the arena rank.

here is my battle formation. It helped me clearing most of difficult maps ( recom 46+ now) 4428

personally im not a fan of archers since pretty much every other unit is more effective..except when using skills which requires archers

also to mention when its called "when leading archer or whatever" it means ur unit has to be archer or whatever not the others

gimmick
04-19-2017, 12:34 PM
Hi, I read the whole thread but couldn't find something:

What does they mean by 12AM? Is it Midnight or actually the opposite?
In Arena it writes ranking are set at 12AM too and as I didn't get any rewards when I was #42x 40 min ago I start to assume it's midnight.

But in the same time event should end at 2AM 20th in notice but will end at 8PM 19th with in game timer.

I'm really confused, and don't know how many times I have to get my castle to lv35.

Thanks for answer ^^

12 AM is midnight and the server is set to GMT -5. (roughly 9 hours from this edit)

Also the 2AM notice is not for the getting your castle to level 35, but the end of the Easter event.

Kamakiri
04-19-2017, 01:44 PM
Yes I knew for easter event =/= starting event, just found weird the difference btw in game time and notice for end of this event.

Ok thanks, and welp I'm screwed so, started too late I guess. 31 to 35 in such low time isn't really possible when you have to sleep.

Seriously the timing are awefull for Europe for daily boss/arena, and I believe they have a large player base there .. couldn't adjust time to this >.<

Bruceski
04-19-2017, 01:55 PM
Yes I knew for easter event =/= starting event, just found weird the difference btw in game time and notice for end of this event.

Ok thanks, and welp I'm screwed so, started too late I guess. 31 to 35 in such low time isn't really possible when you have to sleep.

Seriously the timing are awefull for Europe for daily boss/arena, and I believe they have a large player base there .. couldn't adjust time to this >.<

Yeah, I only hit 35 by grinding on the starter dungeon stage that gives construction passes. Glad for easter not ending right as the clock rolls over though, because it means I can get the last 25 points I need for 5 boxes.

SilverFox
04-19-2017, 02:33 PM
Took me 99 battles to get the hidden dungeon scroll from Nobunaga. Really?

I suppose I got around 8 of the hook spears but I ended up selling most of them for space.

gimmick
04-19-2017, 02:43 PM

I suppose I got around 8 of the hook spears but I ended up selling most of them for space.

I'm still trying to farm that stupid scroll, grrrrrrrr

Hyohmaru
04-19-2017, 03:49 PM

Still didn't get this shit... What is good on that hidden dungeon? Any Red/Yellow Gear?

Aidoru
04-19-2017, 04:26 PM
Still didn't get this shit... What is good on that hidden dungeon? Any Red/Yellow Gear?

All red background units (3rd tiers) can be obtained from that hidden dungeon and a Oda herself at a Lv35 stage, which is pretty difficult, as in unless you've been whaling you probably won't beat it. Only 3 runs each for all of them.

Unlocking that hidden area took me 3 days of 150+ runs total. I have gotten easily over 20 hooked spears, which I've had to sell because lack of space.

Sivertop
04-19-2017, 04:36 PM
thats new to me all u can get there is uesugi kenshin and takeda shingen..and how did u do 150+ runs each day? its capped for 3 runs each a day..

or u talking about another hidden dungeon? i thought there is only one

Aidoru
04-19-2017, 04:42 PM
thats new to me all u can get there is uesugi kenshin and takeda shingen..and how did u do 150+ runs each day? its capped for 3 runs each a day..

or u talking about another hidden dungeon? i thought there is only one

The one I'm mentioning is the hidden dungeon in Chapter 1, the one you're talking about is the one in Prologue. Each chapter most likely has a hidden dungeon.

And I said 150+ total in 3 days to get the scroll to unlock it. The stage to get it can be ran 50 times. I reached max amount on it 3 times and got it after a reset again on the 3rd day. Not sure if my luck was just bad or something. Trying to farm some red background gear from chapter 3 and having the same problem again. 2nd day of trying to grab the Ninja Suit and still nothing, and these stages hurt as I constantly run out of units.

Hyohmaru
04-19-2017, 04:59 PM
All red background units (3rd tiers) can be obtained from that hidden dungeon and a Oda herself at a Lv35 stage, which is pretty difficult, as in unless you've been whaling you probably won't beat it. Only 3 runs each for all of them.

Unlocking that hidden area took me 3 days of 150+ runs total. I have gotten easily over 20 hooked spears, which I've had to sell because lack of space.T3 units again? It can already be obtained in the dungeon Horn of Counter-Attack and all the black units can be obtained in the hidden dungeon of chapter 2. Well, guess it makes sense since the hidden dungeon of the chapter one is before the counter attack stage so it would've helped a lot of ppl but the only good thing for me right now would be trying to farm Nobunaga.

[EDIT]

Just went there and got the scroll on the second try haha let's see what this dungeon is capable of

[EDIT2]

The drop rate of this dungeon seems higher than the T4 one... got 3 change scrolls in 3 tries. I'll just have to sell 'em tho... no space... spending 100k to expand is extortion

[EDIT3]

Just easily beat up Nobunaga. And no I'm not a whale lol didn't spent a penny on the game and don't intend to. But he is not hard...

Nitty
04-19-2017, 05:37 PM
Do you really have only 3 tries per day to get the chapter 2 hidden dungeon scroll??

I would stay away from chapter 3 red gear. The price goes way way up and the stats dont change that much.

Sivertop
04-19-2017, 06:14 PM
The one I'm mentioning is the hidden dungeon in Chapter 1, the one you're talking about is the one in Prologue. Each chapter most likely has a hidden dungeon.

And I said 150+ total in 3 days to get the scroll to unlock it. The stage to get it can be ran 50 times. I reached max amount on it 3 times and got it after a reset again on the 3rd day. Not sure if my luck was just bad or something. Trying to farm some red background gear from chapter 3 and having the same problem again. 2nd day of trying to grab the Ninja Suit and still nothing, and these stages hurt as I constantly run out of units.

ohhh okay didnt knew it was a hiddin one maybe because i always try to get all 3 stars ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Do you really have only 3 tries per day to get the chapter 2 hidden dungeon scroll??

I would stay away from chapter 3 red gear. The price goes way way up and the stats dont change that much.

no u have 50 tries...ithought he/she talked about the real hidden dungeon at prologue there u have 3 tries

gimmick
04-19-2017, 06:35 PM
Went on my first expedition to get an artifact and got pirated by another player!

Anyone know if the Tower of Shura is in the Nutaku version yet? And if so how to access it?

Hyohmaru
04-19-2017, 06:57 PM

I would stay away from chapter 3 red gear. The price goes way way up and the stats dont change that much.Is the scroll dropped by Convoy? If yes, yes. If it's from bosses it's 50 tries.

Totally agree on that. It's advised to only use red gears if REALLY needed. Don't ever go for Red Weapons, expensive and doesn't scale well. The best weapon is the Original Munmei, cheap to upgrade and bonus ATK = General LEVEL x7. Really high damage output. Unless of course you want the 10% ATK damage weapon if you can go higher atk than the munmei, which I really doubt but haven't done the math.

Went on my first expedition to get an artifact and got pirated by another player!

Anyone know if the Tower of Shura is in the Nutaku version yet? And if so how to access it?
Don't think it's released

Also, what level is needed for the port to open the expedition, 30?

Aidoru
04-19-2017, 07:05 PM
Before I pointlessly waste my resources, is the only way to reset class by changing it to another class? I had a unit go into a different 3rd tier thinking I would be able to simply swap to the other if I got the upgrade item but it apparently doesn't let you nor does it even let you degrade a unit.

Hyohmaru
04-19-2017, 07:23 PM
Before I pointlessly waste my resources, is the only way to reset class by changing it to another class? I had a unit go into a different 3rd tier thinking I would be able to simply swap to the other if I got the upgrade item but it apparently doesn't let you nor does it even let you degrade a unit.Sadly yes... You have to buy the Class Change again... I wasted a LOT of kizuna on that... Just changed my Tiger Shingen to BR again to suit my new formation with Date and Kojuuro...

Sivertop
04-19-2017, 08:07 PM
dude now i know how u feel about the munmei sword....got 13 tries left right now still no luck :(

Aidoru
04-19-2017, 08:15 PM
Starting to think temple build is the badder option and Tiger Kai is simply a trap for going the route. Units on the left side of class trees are rather unappealing compared to right side.

And I really need to get better defense/gear. Any suggestions on armor to farm?

Sivertop
04-19-2017, 08:28 PM
Starting to think temple build is the badder option and Tiger Kai is simply a trap for going the route. Units on the left side of class trees are rather unappealing compared to right side.

And I really need to get better defense/gear. Any suggestions on armor to farm?

u think so? i dont know i played right side a while and switched to left side and feeling overpowered
the only bad unit for leftside is archer so far compared to the right side.

gimmick
04-19-2017, 08:39 PM
Also, what level is needed for the port to open the expedition, 30?

Actually it's not the port but the church/temple to 30 that opens expeditions at the port.

Yuki
04-19-2017, 09:01 PM
Is there a accesory worth farming for in chapter 2 theres just to many :confused:

Sivertop
04-19-2017, 09:08 PM
oh my last 3 tries for munmei and got 3 munmei holy..

oh btw if ur looking for a good armor go for original western armor it got "Increases additional (X) DEF (X= General Level x7)"

also is there a other munmei sword?

i only found the x5 one in chapter 2 but someone here said he/she got x7?

Wankyudo
04-19-2017, 11:32 PM
oh my last 3 tries for munmei and got 3 munmei holy..

oh btw if ur looking for a good armor go for original western armor it got "Increases additional (X) DEF (X= General Level x7)"

also is there a other munmei sword?

i only found the x5 one in chapter 2 but someone here said he/she got x7?

In 2-5 the second to last black unit drops the gold mumei sword (Original Mumei Sword) which has the x7. Granted once you get your port to 29, you can upgrade that even further for the legendary with x10

OsamaBiladen
04-20-2017, 12:11 AM
any one know how to archived the 3rd panel to get summon ticket? I cant do 2 of them ( shura battle and world boss challenge) I challenged the daily world boss but cant complete it:confused:

Bruceski
04-20-2017, 12:52 AM
any one know how to archived the 3rd panel to get summon ticket? I cant do 2 of them ( shura battle and world boss challenge) I challenged the daily world boss but cant complete it:confused:

After the tournament this week we'll have a shogun, who can pop the world boss once a day. Shura tower isn't up yet.

Sivertop
04-20-2017, 03:08 AM
In 2-5 the second to last black unit drops the gold mumei sword (Original Mumei Sword) which has the x7. Granted once you get your port to 29, you can upgrade that even further for the legendary with x10

ohh..cool..so i have to farm 5 of em again -.-

anyway thx for this information

also do anyone know now what inherit does?

xcomonline
04-20-2017, 04:42 AM
I had the awsome luck to draw Louis Frois 3 times.......

Does any1 know if there is plausible location to farm for nun unit?
I am currently at Chapter 2.3
Is my assumption that it will be farmable at chapetr 2's hidden level correct?
Thanx in advance.

Hyohmaru
04-20-2017, 04:47 AM
Actually it's not the port but the church/temple to 30 that opens expeditions at the port.
Seriously? Fuck this shit.... just got my port to level 29... my temple still level 21

I had the awsome luck to draw Louis Frois 3 times.......

Does any1 know if there is plausible location to farm for nun unit?
I am currently at Chapter 2.3
Is my assumption that it will be farmable at chapetr 2's hidden level correct?
Thanx in advance.It can be obtained in the dungeon Horn of Counter-Attack and all the black units can be obtained in the hidden dungeon of chapter 2. You're almost there.

LOL the Upgrade Event rewards are not cumulative... I just logged in and got just 1k Koban...Anyone else experiencing the same thing? Why would they say "rewards" if you can only get the higher... That's sad I was counting on 1500 kobans to pull again :/

Selius
04-20-2017, 05:52 AM
anybody got their dragon of echigo/kenshin to proc army god after the maint yet?

cavalry doesnt do it. maybe it's another class she has to be leading

Hyohmaru
04-20-2017, 06:29 AM
anybody got their dragon of echigo/kenshin to proc army god after the maint yet?

cavalry doesnt do it. maybe it's another class she has to be leading

It actually never did to me even before... Maybe it's invisible hahaha

Selius
04-20-2017, 07:14 AM
It actually never did to me even before... Maybe it's invisible hahaha

it's not. i've pretty much tried every combination which way i could think of to see if it does anything and i came up with nothing.

if it was a passive boost that scaled off of int when i increase her int by 12 it would change the damage she does... but it doesnt.

LastSensei
04-20-2017, 12:24 PM
Another question - will it still count as an Archer unit when collecting stars or will therelated skills still work, if the unit is Musketeer or any other branch unit upgrade?

Hyohmaru
04-20-2017, 01:58 PM
Another question - will it still count as an Archer unit when collecting stars or will therelated skills still work, if the unit is Musketeer or any other branch unit upgrade?

still counts. I use Cannons and they are a sub class of Archer... Anything under Archer/Cavalry/Infantry/Ronin is still considered that class.

SilverFox
04-20-2017, 02:36 PM
Is it a good idea to farm the two-piece armors from the new missions?

So far I have four of them. I really want to get a set of them, level them up and make a regen team.

However I don't want to invest until I know the effect of the old western armor on the following mission.

I exhausted my tries for the day and haven't had any luck getting them to drop.

Unregistered
04-20-2017, 02:43 PM
how do I draw reward it seems to just give me what it wants

SilverFox
04-20-2017, 02:58 PM
how do I draw reward it seems to just give me what it wants

You mean the reward reel after the battle? The animation is just for show. As far as I can tell it's random and you have no control.

Hyohmaru
04-20-2017, 04:27 PM
Is it a good idea to farm the two-piece armors from the new missions?

So far I have four of them. I really want to get a set of them, level them up and make a regen team.

However I don't want to invest until I know the effect of the old western armor on the following mission.

I exhausted my tries for the day and haven't had any luck getting them to drop.

No. Original Western Armor can be made into Legendary Western Armor(DEF = General LEVEL x10) when your port reaches level 30. So it's not worth to invest in something else.

- - - Updated - - -

PSA: The team that goes on expedition is the ATTACK team. I changed my ATTACK Team to DEFENSE thinking it was the one who was going to defend the ship and got my loot stolen...

Kamakiri
04-20-2017, 04:52 PM
Do you have any accessory (third equipement slot) with a decent passive? Only managed to drop "Black Raku" that gives +5% max troop (ie health). Was wondering if there were any with regen included.

Also I find for the moment Two-Piece Armor good on back line units, they will not take many dmg and so having more def over a free regen isn't very usefull except you face 3+ archers that can hit this unit. It also helps a lot against the raiders or other generals with counter.

Ps: Please, check your friend list and "send help". It gives a rice ball (= 2 quests). Kinda frustrating to send help to evryone to only get 5 at best in return over a day >.>

Hyohmaru
04-20-2017, 05:22 PM
Do you have any accessory (third equipement slot) with a decent passive? Only managed to drop "Black Raku" that gives +5% max troop (ie health). Was wondering if there were any with regen included.

Also I find for the moment Two-Piece Armor good on back line units, they will not take many dmg and so having more def over a free regen isn't very usefull except you face 3+ archers that can hit this unit. It also helps a lot against the raiders or other generals with counter.

Ps: Please, check your friend list and "send help". It gives a rice ball (= 2 quests). Kinda frustrating to send help to everyone to only get 5 at best in return over a day >.>The descriptions of the accessories are wrong AF... They don't give HP, they give you DEF/ATK. You'll notice that if you unequip some accessories your ATK or DEF will fall. I don't really like red framed items but right now I'm using the accessory Gikeiki which gives me 800+ ATK

About the backline, actually they do take a lot of damage. Maybe you're not facing high tier/level units. But your backline will get wrecked by cannons and archers if they don't have HP/DEF. And the difference of def between the Legendary Western Armor and the Two Piece Armor is huge.

Check my friend list? I already sent all of the help I could. Do I have you as a friend? LOL.
I always send help to the friends who logged in last.

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/04/21/dTEjHox.jpg

say whaat hahaha

Kamakiri
04-20-2017, 05:32 PM
The descriptions of the accessories are wrong AF... They don't give HP, they give you DEF/ATK. You'll notice that if you unequip some accessories your ATK or DEF will fall. I don't really like red framed items but right now I'm using the accessory Gikeiki which gives me 800+ ATK

No it does give HP. But it's also the fact that more troops = more damage/def too. But it's the only way to raise hp so it's the first use to me. No regen passive on the troops items so?

For the friend list it was a general reminder, not targeted at you lol

Edit: well saw someone made an item list, and should be on 3-4. Guess I will get some Raku before

Edit2: guess I final have 20+ friends and just discovered youw ere limited. Kinda sucks ><

Aidoru
04-20-2017, 05:45 PM
No it does give HP. But it's also the fact that more troops = more damage/def too. But it's the only way to raise hp so it's the first use to me. No regen passive on the troops items so?

According to the JP wiki, there are a few regen items. Ignoring events and trades, I think the first farmable one is the one from 3-4 which recovers 4% each turn.

Item google translates to Inflow (花入)
https://mononohu.gamerch.com/%E8%A3%85%E9%A3%BE%E5%93%81

Unregistered
04-20-2017, 05:49 PM
how does Date Masamune's 2nd skill work?

and is her 3rd skill a passive one? thanks

Hyohmaru
04-20-2017, 06:04 PM

For the friend list it was a general reminder, not targeted at you lol

Edit: well saw someone made an item list, and should be on 3-4. Guess I will get some Raku before

Maybe that one, but you'll see that some of them doesn't :) the ones I'm using for exemple. One gives DEF and the other gives ATK. But all of the base stats says that it gives HP which is a lie.

Ahahah FUCK me... the only day that I clicked on the first boss of the event in front of everybody, I was using the fucking DEFENSE team and lost.

Aidoru
04-20-2017, 06:08 PM
Maybe that one, but you'll see that some of them doesn't :) the ones I'm using for exemple. One gives DEF and the other gives ATK. But all of the base stats says that it gives HP which is a lie.

Ahahah FUCK me... the only day that I clicked on the first boss of the event in front of everybody, I was using the fucking DEFENSE team and lost.
They're saying that having more HP increases your ATK and DEF. HP = troops. So it's not so much it's a lie rather this game doesn't explain the little things to the players.

Hyohmaru
04-20-2017, 06:17 PM
They're saying that having more HP increases your ATK and DEF. HP = troops. So it's not so much it's a lie rather this game doesn't explain the little things to the players.
Hmmm.. just realized it was a visual glitch... it actually incrises my HP but the ATK and DEF also hugely incrises, it's insane.

In this case, I still suggest you guys to use Legendary Book of Han :)

Aidoru
04-20-2017, 06:19 PM
Actually the accessories I'm wearing don't add HP for me at all :z if I take it off or put it on my HP still the same xD

You need to take it off, exit the character window then reopen it. The game doesn't update your stat values til you leave and reopen the window.

Hyohmaru
04-20-2017, 06:25 PM
You need to take it off, exit the character window then reopen it. The game doesn't update your stat values til you leave and reopen the window.

Yeah, just realized it doesn't refresh immediately.

Nitty
04-20-2017, 07:01 PM
how does Date Masamune's 2nd skill work?

and is her 3rd skill a passive one? thanks

3rd skill is passive. Second skill is a chance to raise own damage -> chance to raise damage again -> on and on for 6 times total. Resets every round and rolls again.

Unregistered
04-20-2017, 07:06 PM
3rd skill is passive. Second skill is a chance to raise own damage -> chance to raise damage again -> on and on for 6 times total. Resets every round and rolls again.

so its something that visibly triggers? any particular class on which it would trigger?

Hyohmaru
04-20-2017, 07:19 PM
so its something that visibly triggers? any particular class on which it would trigger?
I went Cannon so she can attack all of them and try to trigger for every one of the 5 enemies.

Unregistered
04-20-2017, 07:23 PM
I went Cannon so she can attack all of them and try to trigger for every one of the 5 enemies.

good point, thanks for your input.

Selius
04-21-2017, 01:00 AM
you can claim your easter rewards again

OsamaBiladen
04-21-2017, 02:30 AM

I dont think cannon is good choice. with the lowest speed, lowest defense , it may lose turns (others shoot 2, it shoots 1 and end match) and die quickly. :rolleyes: going first always better (likes archers)

Hyohmaru
04-21-2017, 05:44 AM
I dont think cannon is good choice. with the lowest speed, lowest defense , it may lose turns (others shoot 2, it shoots 1 and end match) and die quickly. :rolleyes: going first always better (likes archers)hahaha you'll face a lot of cannons and see that they will not die as quickly as you think xD also there are artifacts that allow you to deal 10%+ (escales with level) damage on enemies that have more SPD than you xD

Yuki
04-21-2017, 06:47 AM
While on the topic of cannons, I got Demon King of the 6 Heaven and Oda should I cannon then ?

Nitty
04-21-2017, 09:53 AM
Does anyone have a slingshot? Can you tell me the special effect? From JP, it sounds like it increases the atk bonus given by troop count by 3%, but not sure.

Aidoru
04-21-2017, 12:28 PM
Kinda regretting going up on rankings. Getting risky when it comes to the dailies. You can get 2 gold tickets everyday vs a few 1 time kizuna rewards... Game only gives you 10 free chances a day and you need to get all those 10 as wins for the daily or spend koban for extra attempts, which isn't a resource I want to waste on that. Gold tickets may as well be the same as free nutaku gold rolls.

Kamakiri
04-21-2017, 12:54 PM
Yes the rewards are garbage before like top20 maybe. It should be Gold or actually the heart ressource that is so rare. Better drop on rank and stay low if you can't get in the top 10 I'd say.

Unregistered
04-21-2017, 01:52 PM
Does anyone have a slingshot? Can you tell me the special effect? From JP, it sounds like it increases the atk bonus given by troop count by 3%, but not sure.

Slingshot reads:
Deals additional (X) Damage (X=your Troop pts x3%)

Knave
04-21-2017, 02:04 PM
I have a question regarding the difficulty spike in chapter 3. I have been sidetracked with the starter and copper dungeons, so I am only in late Ch 2. The game has strong emphasis on teamwork, however I am currently being completely owned by the vagaries of the RNG with the gold and platinum ticket pulls. As a result I am pulling dupes of random SR generals rather the ones that have synergy with the SSR generals. Is it possible to clear Ch 3 with reasonably leveled SR generals with blue equipment and decent abilities?

Nitty
04-21-2017, 02:40 PM
The last chapter 2 accessory (2-4?) is excellent for defense. Along with some good armor, you can have fine SR tanks. Naoe (10% regen) works really well for me despite having no defense raising abilities. I can get her to 2800 defense at level 35, which isn't too bad. The problem is mostly damage, especially when you need to wipe aoe enemies before they kill you.

Thanks for the slingshot description.

Aidoru
04-21-2017, 03:02 PM
2.8k defense? What class type are you using? Most of my units are Lv35~40 and only 1 even breaks 2k defense.

That or I just need to upgrade my gear more, mostly left them at Lv10.

gimmick
04-21-2017, 03:21 PM
2.8k defense? What class type are you using? Most of my units are Lv35~40 and only 1 even breaks 2k defense.

That or I just need to upgrade my gear more, mostly left them at Lv10.

Probably a gear thing. For instance a Level 20 Legendary Western Armor gives 375 Defense + 10 X General Level Defense.

Aidoru
04-21-2017, 03:59 PM
You can get that from trade right? Guess I'll start focusing on levelin that... In some dire need of better defense.

Does trading already upgraded gear reset back it back to Lv0?

Bruceski
04-21-2017, 04:10 PM
- - - Updated - - -

PSA: The team that goes on expedition is the ATTACK team. I changed my ATTACK Team to DEFENSE thinking it was the one who was going to defend the ship and got my loot stolen...

I just checked this. Left my team untouched when sending out an expedition, checked the replay and it was my DEFENSE team that got attacked. Just sent one out and then swapped my teams afterward, so if this gets attacked we'll see if it goes by team at time of launch or when attacked.

Nitty
04-21-2017, 04:34 PM
(SR) Naoe Lv35, Elite Guard class. Original western armor Lv19 (312 def) + book of han Lv26 (616hp +5% def) = 2750 defense. Of course, town upgrades raise it a bit: infantry mastery 19, active defense 16.

The book of han is rather cheap to upgrade and it has great value per level.

/edit was in porcupine formation (3000 def).

Aidoru
04-21-2017, 05:00 PM
Seems to be the lack of upgrades for me. I haven't really upgraded gear much pass 10 since I wasn't sure how long I'd be using the gear for but I guess I might start at least getting them to 20.

I'm also thinking I really need to change some units too. Been using Yamagata Masakage (SR) for her suppose speed and attack buff as a cavalry (2 of her 3 skills need her to be) but she dies quite fast and feels fairly weak. And also using Tosho Daigangen (UR) who feels pretty useless for being a UR. Think I might replace them with Date Masamune (SSR) and Katakura Kojuuro (SR). Any suggestions on what unit type for the 2? Using temple units.

Kamakiri
04-21-2017, 05:16 PM
Mmhh, any idea where I can decently get Kizuna? I really can't mange to find a decent chapter to farm for them. And the starter dungeon quest never drop for me >< Like 1 or 2 at best if I'm lucky for 50 tries, that's so bullshit.

Thanks for the help :)

Knave
04-21-2017, 05:48 PM
Seems to be the lack of upgrades for me. I haven't really upgraded gear much pass 10 since I wasn't sure how long I'd be using the gear for but I guess I might start at least getting them to 20.

I'm also thinking I really need to change some units too. Been using Yamagata Masakage (SR) for her suppose speed and attack buff as a cavalry (2 of her 3 skills need her to be) but she dies quite fast and feels fairly weak. And also using Tosho Daigangen (UR) who feels pretty useless for being a UR. Think I might replace them with Date Masamune (SSR) and Katakura Kojuuro (SR). Any suggestions on what unit type for the 2? Using temple units.

For Yamagata Masakage either Takeda Nobushige or Maeda Toshiie would probably work a little better. Both favor light cavalry and have straight damage buffs, rather than the might if they activate type used by Yamagata Masakage Both are also SR.

Sivertop
04-21-2017, 05:48 PM

if u want to use tohsho daigongen u either have to use the demons of tokugawa set or the mikawa set if u dont she is useless
but if it comes to that every UR is weak without the needed Characters (sets) except for Tiger and the new UR Akechi Jubei (u can get her only by spending real money/kobans via event summon).

anyway date masamune + katakura kojuuro is a "okay" combo but rly depends on which class u´r using for them...since kojuuro has to be besides characters to give em 15% dmg/def as long as they life (which means best spot for here is middle while each sides have 1 character) u pretty much have to make her a tank..
masamune is most effective as cannon, why? someone here said it earlier its because of his talon skill..also u could use archer they are faster but well weaker since they only attack up to 3 as elite while cannon is hitting everyone which makes talon trigger for each one if im not mistaken.

so now u have a tank in front line and a archer/cannon which has to be behind all other troops when u rly want to pick these 2...now u need dmg...and for this part we/i have to know which units u even have....there are a lot dmg dealers which can be set with another but to get the best out of it we/i have to know what characters u have.

personally i use masamune and kojuuro too and thats why i can tell u, there are way better units to be used. Im only using these two right now because i have em on lvl40 and max evo but will change em as soon as i can

oh and also i think kojuuros buff for masamune doesnt work.. im 90% sure

Nitty
04-21-2017, 05:51 PM
Date and Katakura are a good combo. I Made Date an Elite Crimson Rider, which works okay, but I'll swap her to something else when I get more Elite jobs. I think either Ghost Ninja or Elite Samurai?

Kojuuro has defensive skills and can take the place of one of your defenders, so Commando or Guard. My Guards always do minimal damage, so you could try a secondary tank Commando, if you need extra damage. Otherwise just Guard job.

/edit Kojuuro doesn't buff other characters. She gains atk/def as long as someone else is alive.

Sivertop
04-21-2017, 06:34 PM
Date and Katakura are a good combo. I Made Date an Elite Crimson Rider, which works okay, but I'll swap her to something else when I get more Elite jobs. I think either Ghost Ninja or Elite Samurai?

Kojuuro has defensive skills and can take the place of one of your defenders, so Commando or Guard. My Guards always do minimal damage, so you could try a secondary tank Commando, if you need extra damage. Otherwise just Guard job.

/edit Kojuuro doesn't buff other characters. She gains atk/def as long as someone else is alive.

she buffs only the one standing left/right of her...i tested it several times..

Nitty
04-21-2017, 06:49 PM
That's not how it works. What are you looking at when testing?

Sivertop
04-21-2017, 06:57 PM
currently she stand middle backline...under her is uesugi kenshin with 1980 def when removing kojuuro uesugi falls to around 1683 also dmg is lower

in case its because of uesugi i also replaced uesugi and tested others with kojuuro, same result

update: also when u want to test it urself dont forget to reload the game after u put her out, if u dont it wont be changed on ur screen just the game recognizes that...after refresh ur screen is showing the right amount

Aidoru
04-21-2017, 07:15 PM
For Date going cannon, it seems a bit awkward how her skill would work for that. How does it trigger separately for every single target in a aoe since all attacks hit at once? Wouldn't it simply trigger counting all targets as 1 enemy?

I would test it myself to see but I don't have kizuna to spare on class changing so much.

Regardless, I'm using temple types so I'd prefer to stick to them. It's why I'm not using some other units I have like Oda.

Nitty
04-21-2017, 07:16 PM
That's odd. I went so far as to test attack damage in a fight with Kojuuro being moved around and completely removed. Didn't see any increase with her in the party. What job is she? Kojuuro's skill triggers during battle and doesn't touch stats in the menu. There must be something else going on.

It's possible it will roll the skill for each individual target. I haven't tested it either.

Kamakiri
04-21-2017, 07:18 PM
Yeah I doubt it stacks 6 times and lead to overpowered damage. After could be wrong. But damn Kizuna, why are you so hard to farm T.T I regret so much my missclick during first days. Basically thought I had 5 silvers medals, but had only 4 and it didn't ask confirmation. So RiP 2.5k Kizuna :(

Aidoru
04-21-2017, 07:26 PM
Ah, I've done that too. Shame there isn't a warning when using kizuna for gatcha like there is for koban.

And speaking of koban, have you guys used yours yet? I'm kinda worried about how I'm gonna level up units after Starter's Dungeon ends as I get all my exp unit cards from it that I might buy all the slots in the dojo...

Kamakiri
04-21-2017, 07:33 PM
Welp, don't for the Dojo and abuse the last 50 stages for super exp as much as possible before it ends (just buy the first in fact for 2 slots, it's enough). In my opinion, on those games what you...

Sivertop
04-21-2017, 07:56 PM
That's odd. I went so far as to test attack damage in a fight with Kojuuro being moved around and completely removed. Didn't see any increase with her in the party. What job is she? Kojuuro's skill triggers during battle and doesn't touch stats in the menu. There must be something else going on.

It's possible it will roll the skill for each individual target. I haven't tested it either.

since u made me wonder.. i also asked a friend of mine he said it doesnt change for him either like u said..now im kinda confused...i mean when i put her out only the def/dmg of the one above or under her changes for me (currently im using her as marksman at the center backline since she is the only one in my team which got low def for whatever reason..

all my characters using mumei sword / original western armor (swords/armors lvl 25) and all except kojuuro and uesugi got between 1400-1500 def...kojuuro got 1280 def and uesugi when below kojuuro 1980 def when not she got 1683 def but for kojuuro it never changes. Oh and all Characters are lvl 40.

also im using lvl25 Python and lvl19 on dmg,def,dmg reduction,attack damge...and everything in my temple (lvl30) is upgraded to 20. (Changing from Python to Bison soon since i feel like my def is rly garbage) just need kizuna -.-

maybe my kojuuro is bugged but to be honest i cant believe that, if it would be bugged it would be for all of us.

Kamakiri
04-21-2017, 08:10 PM
Well so far so good, not many were here For the Daimyo World Boss but we managed to get to the 9th (didn't pass it so no 3rd convoy).

First convoy drop Originam Book of Han, didn't get it but I assume it's 10%, because

Second convoy drop Original Gikeiki, 135Hp (28 per level) and +10% attack.

Also got top 10 and a finisher (with 150 Kobans :o) :D

Bruceski
04-21-2017, 08:18 PM
Edit: btw the Wolrd Boss is starting now!

Got in just in time to get a 10% attack trinket from the convoy. Pretty sweet. The cabinet has space for Damyo comments, I hope they let us know when they're firing that off in the future.

Kamakiri
04-21-2017, 08:27 PM
The best would be before the daily world boss or just after ^^ But could also be done earlier to fit european time more.

Bruceski
04-21-2017, 09:15 PM
Where do I get the flowers and such for trading? Just finding artifacts in the expeditions.

Sivertop
04-21-2017, 09:35 PM
u guys seem to be pretty lucky...the best i got out of world boss was Standard Ration and if not its always Medium EXP Card -.-

DrunkMonkGar
04-21-2017, 10:54 PM
So hey, the game doesn't make any distinction between friend requests you've sent out awaiting confirmation and friend requests you've been sent. So make sure to go through your list checking to see if you need to say yes to any.

Sorry if this has already been brought up.

Unregistered
04-21-2017, 11:25 PM
Can someone explain the inheritance mechanic or direct me to where it is explained? I can't find any thing in the FAQ or any other in game source.

Nitty
04-21-2017, 11:51 PM
Inheritance: You can give a level 35 SR or higher a skill from a level 55 SR or higher by consuming it

Aidoru
04-21-2017, 11:54 PM
Weird, in the faqs in the skill tab, it literally says it's impossible to change skills for generals.

trickster13
04-22-2017, 04:59 AM
I can't for the life of me find how to start an expedition. Does it not open till the port reaches a certain level? Mine's 20 at the moment.

Also, is there a point to waiting till I can 5x Gacha? It's not clear that there's any kind of bonus but it's more expensive (with coins) so maybe? Or is it simply convenience?

Bruceski
04-22-2017, 08:11 AM
I can't for the life of me find how to start an expedition. Does it not open till the port reaches a certain level? Mine's 20 at the moment.

Also, is there a point to waiting till I can 5x Gacha? It's not clear that there's any kind of bonus but it's more expensive (with coins) so maybe? Or is it simply convenience?

Expedition opens at Chuech/Temple level 30. And the 5x gacha is just 5 1x gachas.

Unregistered
04-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Is the Port broken?

I'm trying to trade for the Legendary Western Armor but a window opens up that says "invalid code".

trickster13
04-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Expedition opens at Chuech/Temple level 30. And the 5x gacha is just 5 1x gachas.

Thanks, I'll focus on the temple then

Unregistered
04-22-2017, 10:56 AM
Never mind about the Legendary Western Armor. It's just a bit of dumb coding.

Apparently if you have multiple materials but only one meets the lv. requirement (thus showing only one in the selection), you still have to select that one.

- - - Updated - - -

^ Having said that I had problems (invalid code) making another forge stone right after. So I guess that's not what's going on here?

I reloaded the game and managed to make it so I guess it's buggy.

Bruceski
04-22-2017, 11:20 AM
I'm progressing from "what has the RNG dealt me" to having enough access to class-up scrolls to actually plan a team. Looking at the left side of the tree it looks like unless someone has a preferred unit Personal Guard (infantry) are the defenders, and then either Crimson Rider (light cav) or Shock Trooper (infantry) for damage. The Ninja side of things seems too RNG-reliant (particularly since I have Nene/Toyotomi so regen tanking over dodge is gonna be pretty solid) and the archers aren't bad damage total but spread out like that isn't gonna be ideal for the alpha strike. Am I missing anything, either in the bad strategizing or "that's a typo, X actually does awesome thing Y" variety?

BarbatosZaku
04-22-2017, 12:29 PM
I have SSR Toyotomi , SSR Nobunaga and Ur Dragon of Ichigo. Anyone know what types of troops that is better for them?

trickster13
04-22-2017, 01:49 PM
Can't believe it took me till now to figure out the prices on gacha are either/or, not both... I had silver/golden tickets just sitting around for ages...

Unregistered
04-22-2017, 02:13 PM
Is there some sort of hidden stat bonus in this game?

I've started adding up them up manually outside battle (making sure to refresh the page) and I noticed I receive more than what my equipment says.

xcomonline
04-22-2017, 03:01 PM
Can the damiyo or some1 with the knowledge plz write here what time will the next world boss be activated?

Preferably use the "in X hours Y minutes" format.

Thanx.

Aidoru
04-22-2017, 03:02 PM
Is there some sort of hidden stat bonus in this game?

I've started adding up them up manually outside battle (making sure to refresh the page) and I noticed I receive more than what my equipment says.

Someone mentioned you get ATK/DEF with more HP, which seems to be the only reasonable explanation since HP is basically troops and more troops = more stats. So accessories which only mention HP increase also boost your ATK/DEF from the HP boost.

Discoceris
04-22-2017, 05:13 PM
Is there a beginner's guide or "tips and tricks"? Unless this game is really stupid, in that I mean all you do is grind maps repeatedly, until you've exhausted your stamina, and check in around the clock to upgrade your castle (and surrounding buildings) until you run out of coins.

What is the point?

Aidoru
04-22-2017, 05:20 PM
Is there a beginner's guide or "tips and tricks"? Unless this game is really stupid, in that I mean all you do is grind maps repeatedly, until you've exhausted your stamina, and check in around the clock to upgrade your castle (and surrounding buildings) until you run out of coins.

What is the point?

By that definition, you basically just described all the games on nutaku.

Sivertop
04-22-2017, 05:59 PM

no he just described all games that exist...

here we go again standard ration and medium exp farmer 2017 at event...yaaaay -.-

Discoceris
04-22-2017, 06:00 PM

Uh ... no. Either you haven't played this game or just being an ass. I have never seen such horrible game design in a while. Sengoku Providence and FKG have better progression and the difficulty curve isn't that steep. Mononofu requires tedium and offers nothing in the way of knowing if you're making adequate progress.

This game is essentially a shoddy knock-off of this gem:
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/eiyuu-senki-the-world-conquest/cid=UP1930-NPUB31849_00-EIYUUSENKIDL0010

Sivertop
04-22-2017, 06:08 PM
if u dont like it...dont play it ? whats the problem? just because u dont like this doesnt mean others have to "not like it" aswell

Aidoru
04-22-2017, 06:22 PM
Uh ... no. Either you haven't played this game or just being an ass. I have never seen such horrible game design in a while. Sengoku Providence and FKG have better progression and the difficulty curve isn't that steep. Mononofu requires tedium and offers nothing in the way of knowing if you're making adequate progress.

This game is essentially a shoddy knock-off of this gem:
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/eiyuu-senki-the-world-conquest/cid=UP1930-NPUB31849_00-EIYUUSENKIDL0010

I have played the game and I'm not a big fan of the battle mechanics myself but the way you described the game is no different than how you would describe just about every single other game on the site.

FKG is basically just run event missions every day til your stamina runs out and upgrade girls. Likewise with SenPro and every other game. They all become nothing but tedious repetitive grinding stamina-based games, no different than this game. In terms of comparing different features, this game at least has far more to offer than FKG.

And bringing up knock offs is pointless since so many of these games are just knock offs of other games turned r18. I forgot the name of SenPro's copied game since it was so obscure but I'll post it if I can find it.

Knave
04-22-2017, 09:13 PM
Speaking of gameplay features, has anyone gotten any significant use out of inheritance? That is something of a project I am working on while copper dungeon is ongoing. Since the bronze summon cost is only 5k coins and I am averaging 500k every 10 battles, duping enough of the generals to level and use as fodder seems possible.

Well, double checked and only SR counts for inheritance? Then what is even the point of R, UC or C level generals? Taking up space?

Unregistered
04-22-2017, 09:48 PM
Speaking of gameplay features, has anyone gotten any significant use out of inheritance? That is something of a project I am working on while copper dungeon is ongoing. Since the bronze summon cost is only 5k coins and I am averaging 500k every 10 battles, duping enough of either the R or UC generals to level and use as fodder seems possible.

According to the info (italic "I") button when trying to use the inherit feature, the 'feed' unit needs to be SR or higher.

SilverFox
04-23-2017, 12:45 AM
How does Katakura Kojuuro's first adviser even work?

I saw discussion a few pages back and got confused. I'm swapping her in and out from the middle of porcupine formation and I see no difference in stats during battle.

Nitty
04-23-2017, 02:23 AM
It buffs her if anyone is left alive.

OsamaBiladen
04-23-2017, 05:09 AM
It seem that i m very lucky with gold ticket summon :v It give me at least 1 or 2 SSR everyday ( gold ticket from daily quest and campaign) and exactly what I need ( evo SSR card, same girl cards)
ps: anyone know when the Daimyo (Quazer) open World boss? (nutaku version)

Unregistered
04-23-2017, 06:37 AM
ps: anyone know when the Daimyo (Quazer) open World boss? (nutaku version)

according to the post on Mononofu group in facebook, schedule is 12pm UTC-4

- - - Updated - - -

I just summoned 2x SSR Toyotomi Hideyoshi. Should I use one for evolution or search for a SSR Evo coupon. Is there some advantage in keep two versions of her, like with 2 different troops ?

Bruceski
04-23-2017, 07:18 AM

If I did my math right that's 9AM Pacific, a bit under 3 hours from now.

Kamakiri
04-23-2017, 08:51 AM
Anyone know the number bonus from the "evolution emblem" on last star? I want to figure if it's worth on your main units. Thanks :)

Also what the requierement to unlock Shura Tower?

trickster13
04-23-2017, 09:19 AM

Do you have a link to this by any chance? Sounds useful

Bruceski
04-23-2017, 10:00 AM
World Boss starts in 1 minute. Countdown has been triggered.

Sivertop
04-23-2017, 12:53 PM
i dont like this "daimyo starting event" stuff.. they should juststart it directly after the normal world event..

now it almost impossible to attend at both of em...some ppl have to work -.-

trickster13
04-23-2017, 02:14 PM
Have to say potentially missing both events at 2AM+ at night isn't very enticing here in Europe either xD

They really should do the world boss earlier or every 12 hours or something :/

Aidoru
04-23-2017, 02:36 PM
It's probably the worst aspect of the game and to make it worst it doesn't even last long.

Anyways, does anyone by any chance have a list of useless/useful R and under units? I've been keeping all my R units but I'm getting pretty annoyed at how much space they eat up and starting to want to get rid of them but don't want to potentially lose any useful ones.

Kamakiri
04-23-2017, 02:37 PM
i dont like this "daimyo starting event" stuff.. they should juststart it directly after the normal world event..

now it almost impossible to attend at both of em...some ppl have to work -.-

And what about european? That's kinda selfish >.>

But it could be way better, like having both event alternate on two set timing at different time of the day.

Edit: So no one know how to get Shura Tower? :/

xcomonline
04-23-2017, 07:45 PM
Edit: So no one know how to get Shura Tower? :/

I think its not implemented yet in the nutaku version.

Aidoru
04-23-2017, 10:00 PM
Just found out I've been wasting a crap load of money on upgrading certain Original named gear when I only needed to get them to 10 for trading in for Legendary versions and that the regular versions aren't the ones you use. Meh.

Bruceski
04-23-2017, 10:29 PM
I assume Hidden Stage for chapter 2 has all the black classes like HS1 had reds, but that's on the 3-a-day RNG for me. How far ahead of that do I need to dig to start finding the black classes?

Aidoru
04-23-2017, 10:47 PM
I assume Hidden Stage for chapter 2 has all the black classes like HS1 had reds, but that's on the 3-a-day RNG for me. How far ahead of that do I need to dig to start finding the black classes?

3-4 has a few for the last few stages of the area. Though not all of them. You'll start seeing more in chapter 4 areas.

Bruceski
04-23-2017, 11:00 PM
3-4 has a few for the last few stages of the area. Though not all of them. You'll start seeing more in chapter 4 areas.

Am I right that the stage 2 hidden map has them? 1-hidden was a godsend for getting my team over that hurdle.

Aidoru
04-23-2017, 11:04 PM
Am I right that the stage 2 hidden map has them? 1-hidden was a godsend for getting my team over that hurdle.

Yea, hidden dungeon in chapter 2 has them. It can be gotten from the shrine maiden/miko enemy in 2-5. Which I felt I got lucky getting since you can only fight it 3 times a day for a chance at the map to even drop unlike chapter 1 where you could go at it 50 times a day to try to get it.

I only unlocked it a couple days ago and despite clearing all of the stages to get the 4th tier units, I still have yet to actually get one. Which really sucks since I'm quite stuck in the game right now and upgrading units would be the biggest jump in strength I can do.

Unregistered
04-24-2017, 06:56 AM
It seems like they're not working. I have ten of them and they didn't become a group ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems like they're not working. I have ten of them and they didn't become a group ticket.
edit: Nevermind it worked after I refreshed game.

Taiketsu
04-24-2017, 09:57 AM
Question about evolving stuff. I have a unit at 4stars now and after being a 3star it says something about an emblem for bonus stats o.o?
Where do i get them if they are accesable atm and does it work a like a reset aka lvl1 restart with bonus stats?

Unregistered
04-24-2017, 10:12 AM
It'd be nice if the daimyo can stick to his stated schedule.

Kamakiri
04-24-2017, 10:27 AM
It'd be nice if the daimyo can stick to his stated schedule.

Well I believe he has a life and so maybe can't be on right now sadly for whatever reasons. Speaking of which, is there an official Discord? That would help way more than a facebook page (as I don't even use facebook anymore).

Aidoru
04-24-2017, 10:39 AM
I actually refuse to believe anyone who can reach daimyo status, or any PvP game on this site, has a 'life'. Lol.

Regardless, timer for it is up, starts in about 25 minutes. I assume.

Unregistered
04-24-2017, 11:02 AM
Question about evolving stuff. I have a unit at 4stars now and after being a 3star it says something about an emblem for bonus stats o.o?
Where do i get them if they are accesable atm and does it work a like a reset aka lvl1 restart with bonus stats?

Port Level 2 (it says anyway), last of the the 4 tabs and then completely at the bottom.

"Offers additional 5 points of increase in a genera's three size attributes in an evolution above lvl 50 (effective from version 1.7)"

So I imagine it adds +5 power, +5 leadership, +5 int to the levelup. Haven't gotten to use it yet.

Still a bit confused myself about HP vs troop size. I assumed they'd be related but I'm seeing my general alone on the field more often lately so I assume it's really only for the general?

Also, I can't make sense of this:
-Premier of Aki
If General attacks self with less than 10 point manpower, will guarantee fatal counter, and cannot be slain during first round.

Does that mean if an enemy general attacks this unit when it's under 10 ... manpower? (what's that?) then it'll instagib the general?

Trickster12
04-24-2017, 11:03 AM
woops, that was me but wasn't logged in.

Also, do skills that 'reflect damage' also reduce the incoming damage by that much?

Kamakiri
04-24-2017, 11:59 AM
HP = Troop size, I'm pretty sure. What you see on combat map is just for animaton, sometimes it will remain only 1 unit despite having it at 75% hp ^^ But it does nothing in combat stats.

About your skill, could be either if you have 10 or if he has 10, need japanese text and people translating to understand better.

And no Counter doesn't reduce damage.

Unregistered
04-24-2017, 12:04 PM
I've had Luís finish fights near full HP as a soul before. The animations don't react very well to regen.

Nitty
04-24-2017, 12:31 PM
If General attacks self with less than 10 point manpower, will guarantee fatal counter, and cannot be slain during first round.

Can't fall below 1 hp in first round. If enemy with less than 10 HP attacks, they'll die. The second part is rather useless.

SilverFox
04-24-2017, 02:28 PM
Fast battle ticket is so fast you can use it before it drops after the battle!?

Unregistered
04-24-2017, 05:30 PM
should i wait till i get those evolution emblems before 4 starring my units or could i use emblems later?

Aidoru
04-24-2017, 06:06 PM
Oh god, I can't believe how dumb I've been. For the world boss, I had assumed I only had a few attempts total at the entirety of it but you can run every stage in each of them multiple times. Really didn't help it doesn't have a number counter like regular missions. Jeez.

Unregistered
04-24-2017, 06:25 PM
Which accessory is better to invest in, the Hanaire Vase or the Legendary Book of Han?

Kamakiri
04-24-2017, 06:49 PM
Not sure it's pretty tricky, needs to figure first the ratio of att/def gain by HP (troop). I'd say Book of Han as easier right now to get. And maybe you have better accessory after too. But I wouldn't be surprised if actually Hanaire Vase gives more defense at level 20 when I see the gap btw both. And so it's a free skill compared to legendary Book of Han.

Now I also wanna see legendary Gikeiki for attackers. But for tank the best to me seems Original Hanaire right now if you can have a legendary upgrade. The stats are close but the regen could be really good (6-10% maybe?).

Aidoru
04-24-2017, 07:25 PM
Not sure it's pretty tricky, needs to figure first the ratio of att/def gain by HP (troop). I'd say Book of Han as easier right now to get. And maybe you have better accessory after too. But I wouldn't be surprised if actually Hanaire Vase gives more defense at level 20 when I see the gap btw both. And so it's a free skill compared to legendary Book of Han.

Now I also wanna see legendary Gikeiki for attackers. But for tank the best to me seems Original Hanaire right now if you can have a legendary upgrade. The stats are close but the regen could be really good (6-10% maybe?).

Unless you're using a entire party of zero evolved units, I'd suggest you hold off on the Hanaire Vase and get the Shoka Vase which is from the stage, unlocked after the stage 3-4, where you get Hanaire Vase. That is if you can handle the enemies there. There is a Original Hanaire Vase but unless you can always get on when the daimyo initiates the raids, you won't ever have a chance at getting it.

Anyways, Shoka Vase also has 4% troop regen with higher base HP and growth than Hanaire Vase. Though it requires Lv40 general, which means at least evolved once.

It's rather easy to calculate their base values as their growth is static.
At Lv20, Hanaire Vase is 795 HP, a Shoka Vase is 880 HP and a Legendary Book of Han is 695 HP. With the 15% defense increase, I'm sure the book is still better than the Hanaire. Though unless I know the value of ATK/DEF increase to HP, I can't say about Shoka.

Both vases have more HP than a Legendary Book of Han and higher HP growth per upgrade. Early levels of the equips, the book will most likely provide better use with the 15% defensive boost but the higher level you increase the level of the equips, the vases will become better if you factor in total benefits such as attack and hp increase.

Zerana
04-24-2017, 07:58 PM
I've been sitting on two SSR evo cards for a while and I'm wondering who I should use them on. Right now I have Tokugawa Ieyasu, Mori Motonari, and Hohjo Ujiyasu. Sould I use my evo cards on any of those, or is there a better SSR girl I should get before using my evo cards?

Aidoru
04-24-2017, 08:05 PM
I've been sitting on two SSR evo cards for a while and I'm wondering who I should use them on. Right now I have Tokugawa Ieyasu, Mori Motonari, and Hohjo Ujiyasu. Sould I use my evo cards on any of those, or is there a better SSR girl I should get before using my evo cards?

I would recommend saving them til you have a proper party formed you plan to use for a while.

edit: My bad, wrong character but several SSR units can be farmed in hidden dungeon.

trickster13
04-24-2017, 08:24 PM
Oh god, I can't believe how dumb I've been. For the world boss, I had assumed I only had a few attempts total at the entirety of it but you can run every stage in each of them multiple times. Really didn't help it doesn't have a number counter like regular missions. Jeez.

The whole thing still confuses me. I get in the second it starts and every character you click on is dead before I get to even attack them until eventually you get to the ones I can't beat anyway. I just do the convoys that pop up 3 times each and that's it, am I missing something?

Aidoru
04-24-2017, 08:31 PM
The whole thing still confuses me. I get in the second it starts and every character you click on is dead before I get to even attack them until eventually you get to the ones I can't beat anyway. I just do the convoys that pop up 3 times each and that's it, am I missing something?

Basically gotta beat all the main targets to unlock the next zone. Think there's only 3 zones. Each area seems to have 3 extra enemies, those convoys, they drop nice stuff but can only be battled 3 times each. You can keep attacking the main enemies endlessly it seems but still uses rations.

I didn't know that since there was no counter so after clearing a convoy 3 times til the koban pop up shows up, I figured I was done so I left to do other stuff. I was wondering how people were in the hundred+ thousand damage range without spending a bunch of koban to try again, now I know.

The reward for the amount of effort it takes doesn't seem like it's worth it though.

Sivertop
04-24-2017, 10:53 PM
Basically gotta beat all the main targets to unlock the next zone. Think there's only 3 zones. Each area seems to have 3 extra enemies, those convoys, they drop nice stuff but can only be battled 3 times each. You can keep attacking the main enemies endlessly it seems but still uses rations.

I didn't know that since there was no counter so after clearing a convoy 3 times til the koban pop up shows up, I figured I was done so I left to do other stuff. I was wondering how people were in the hundred+ thousand damage range without spending a bunch of koban to try again, now I know.

The reward for the amount of effort it takes doesn't seem like it's worth it though.

btw...important to mention is when u attack these strong units u cant kill alone u get gold as a reward even when losing i just noticed it when i refreshed ( for being able to attack again faster) that my gold also rises..

what makes me wonder is, after u lose it doesnt say anything about loot but still u get gold...what im trying to figure out right now is, if u get gold depending on ur dmg output or if its unrelated...also if its related to ur damage output how much dmg do u need to do to get more or is it like 10000dmg=10000gold or so...well i will find out at the next event...

anyway im kinda relieved ur actually getting something since its pretty much impossible to get a kill on these enemys.

oh and currently im fighting more and more players which are really strong with stats like 7k atk and 6k def on each character..was there an event that i missed or what is going on?
most of em doesnt even care about temple/church it seems since they´r using troops from both

LastSensei
04-24-2017, 10:53 PM
Where can you get 3rd-tier upgrades for the Church's side? I'm already on Chapter 2 4th map and all I can see are upgrades on the "Left" side. I decided on using Church units because I got Lus Fris (UR*) and her skillset needs her to become a Nun. I badly need upgrades for Miko and Raider (Rogue Warrior tree) and Lancer and Knight (Heavy Cavalry).

Sivertop
04-24-2017, 10:58 PM
Where can you get 3rd-tier upgrades for the Church's side? I'm already on Chapter 2 4th map and all I can see are upgrades on the "Left" side. I decided on using Church units because I got Lus Fris (UR*) and her skillset needs her to become a Nun. I badly need upgrades for Miko and Raider (Rogue Warrior tree) and Lancer and Knight (Heavy Cavalry).

Miko is Chapter 2 the last i think it was 2-5

last troop upgrade should be with chapter 3 (didnt run through it yet since im stalling and farming gold+upgrades

edit: raider/knight/lancer also chapter 2-5

Yuki
04-25-2017, 12:27 AM
LOL ranked match has literally become who can click on the noob first xD

Ericridge
04-25-2017, 01:40 AM
LOL ranked match has literally become who can click on the noob first xD

Well yes.. mainly because I've run into players that is ten levels lower than me but with obscene junk so I have no choice but to click on noobs if i want the arena reward. I'm talking about players who have fully upgraded teams and crazy equipment. Yeah those guys i hate them. Its not even safe to click on equal level players.

Trickster12
04-25-2017, 04:16 AM
Wow, took me till now (castle lvl 35) to realize the dojo can be repeatedly used by the same char for more experience... I thought it was a max limit per character. That certainly makes it a lot more useful ^^

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 04:18 AM
Wow, took me till now (castle lvl 35) to realize the dojo can be repeatedly used by the same char for more experience... I thought it was a max limit per character. That certainly makes it a lot more useful ^^

if you buy the 2nd slot you can put exp cards in it to level them up and increase the exp gained by a single character.

or put another character in it. whatever. 2 dojo slots is good stuff.

Trickster12
04-25-2017, 04:24 AM
if you buy the 2nd slot you can put exp cards in it to level them up and increase the exp gained by a single character.

or put another character in it. whatever. 2 dojo slots is good stuff.

Yeah, updated the second slot right away with some koban I had saved up, hadn't even considered levelling an exp card, wonder how that works, lol.

Starting to drown in armors now ... still undecided between Original Two-Piece Armor vs Original Western Armor (4% troop recover vs increases additional (X) DEF (X=General Level 7). Really wish equipped armor wouldn't take inv space or something, it's so freaking expensive. How in the world am I ever supposed to keep 2 teams (Offense/Defense) fully equipped and have space to work with?

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 04:33 AM
Yeah, updated the second slot right away with some koban I had saved up, hadn't even considered levelling an exp card, wonder how that works, lol.

Starting to drown in armors now ... still undecided between Original Two-Piece Armor vs Original Western Armor (4% troop recover vs increases additional (X) DEF (X=General Level 7). Really wish equipped armor wouldn't take inv space or something, it's so freaking expensive. How in the world am I ever supposed to keep 2 teams (Offense/Defense) fully equipped and have space to work with?

two piece armor is shit. i'd keep a couple for dealing with assorted situations where the enemy has no atk but you need a bit of regen to lessen troop losses. but level your ori western armors to 10 and leave em at 10

then keep upgrading your port til 29 so you can turn them into legendary western armors, which is basically the best armor you have "easy" access to.

Yuki
04-25-2017, 05:12 AM
Well yes.. mainly because I've run into players that is ten levels lower than me but with obscene junk so I have no choice but to click on noobs if i want the arena reward. I'm talking about players who have fully upgraded teams and crazy equipment. Yeah those guys i hate them. Its not even safe to click on equal level players.

Lol same thing happen to me first click gave me a fully stacked UR's with 4k+ atk/def, I was like Rip xD

Trickster12
04-25-2017, 06:23 AM
Daimyo up for 5 more mins btw~!

OsamaBiladen
04-25-2017, 08:02 AM
Lol 5 gold ticket...... 4501

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 08:26 AM
Uh daimyo keeps changing the time of bosses D:.

Kamakiri
04-25-2017, 08:49 AM
Yesterday it was still around the same time but today ... I can't access the fb page I have no account and I won't create one for this only. Hope they were a Discord or actually he was writting the time he will open World Boss on Cabinet -.-

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 09:09 AM
Yesterday it was still around the same time but today ... I can't access the fb page I have no account and I won't create one for this only. Hope they were a Discord or actually he was writting the time he will open World Boss on Cabinet -.-
Link to fb page? I can't seem to find it.

gimmick
04-25-2017, 09:22 AM
Link to fb page? I can't seem to find it.

bit.ly/2p1mrqF

xcomonline
04-25-2017, 12:14 PM
Are the bandit and legendary ship implmented yet?

Kamakiri
04-25-2017, 12:27 PM
They are. But Bandit I saw it once and right now you can forget about it. It's like a raid boss in FKG but has so much health, asks 1 stamina to run and can't reattempt before 10 minutes. And the fun part, it's all raiders with 0 def so your units get one shots by counter, can't even aoe properly. So I think he doesn't even summon it anymore as it won't get down.

For the legendary ship, need trade and it asks 50 souls to run. Of course can be pillaged and I don't think it's worth. I'm not even sure the rewards are that good.
Edit: it stays 1 hour whena ctivated.

Btw, check MailBox "all record", it's wrote here when the Daimyo does something.

Sivertop
04-25-2017, 06:16 PM
so as i said in an earlier page...at the world event (which is currently happening) u´r getting gold based on the dmg u do after each fight even when losing..thats good to know, but i would also like to know if there is a cap of how much u can get, i mean it would be insane when u´r doing like 100k dmg each fight and also getting 100k gold each fight...otherwise this would explain why most of the top10 are so far ahead.

Trickster12
04-25-2017, 06:20 PM
I still don't understand the reward in the world boss thing I think. It looks like you get (mostly?) compensated for troop loss with a return in gold after every battle but you're still using up stamina and the only point seems to be to increase ranking on the boss list? And you need to be pretty darn high on it to get a decent reward from what I can tell.

Got exactly 11k gold for a battle, troop buyback would cost around 8k. (not needed if you have excess troops of course)

Sivertop
04-25-2017, 06:44 PM
I still don't understand the reward in the world boss thing I think. It looks like you get (mostly?) compensated for troop loss with a return in gold after every battle but you're still using up stamina and the only point seems to be to increase ranking on the boss list? And you need to be pretty darn high on it to get a decent reward from what I can tell.

Got exactly 11k gold for a battle, troop buyback would cost around 8k. (not needed if you have excess troops of course)

i can assure u that the gold u get at the end is based on dmg not troop loss but im not 100% sure if u exactly get 100% the same gold amount as ur dmg but im sure its somewhat close.
i tested it the last 3 days each day i got more dmg because of upgrades and today even more since i switched from mumei sword (20) to legendary mumei sword (33) on all characters...and the gold amount i got today was way higher...the last days i got like 9k upwards to 13k now i got about 22k after each fight

Trickster12
04-25-2017, 06:55 PM
I guess I need to focus more on damage then for world bosses, my team is pretty defensive with 3 personal guards.

Kamakiri
04-25-2017, 07:01 PM
I do get gold but I don't feel getting 100k when dealing 100k xD I can take a close look tomorow. Would be more 10% at best. Also did you take in account that your hp (aka troop) were also increasing?

And for the rewards at world boss, it depends the day. Sometimes the difference btw top 10 and 50 is neat and so player try hard more. But when it's 1 gold medal against 2 silvers I really don't care ^^
That being said, I will try to check gold earnt, it could be better than actual gold map when you reach an amount of damage.

Talking about crap thing, I checked the port and I'm amazed at how many super scam trade you have. Only weapons and "event" things are good. Seriously, 20 standard ration + 10 fast tickets for a simple troop change that can be bought for 30k gold ... I fail to understand, and you have worse ><

Trickster12
04-25-2017, 08:32 PM
Talking about crap thing, I checked the port and I'm amazed at how many super scam trade you have. Only weapons and "event" things are good. Seriously, 20 standard ration + 10 fast tickets for a simple troop change that can be bought for 30k gold ... I fail to understand, and you have worse ><

Sadly troop change is 500 Kizuna which I have a really hard time getting, but yeah that's still a horrible scam imo. Baffled by some of the exchange rates in the port. 200 freaking stamina for a troop change, no way.

Lol @ Kinoshita Tokichiro

"The greater the intelligence difference, the greater the DMG", Dumb as a rock

- - - Updated - - -

Are there class restrictions for any of the armors/weapons? Sometimes I equip something and it's just unequipped again when I come back to it. Or i will try to equip it and the general doesn't fill the spot. Edit: Reloading seems to have helped, it was all equipped again. A display error I guess.

------

It's a bit confusing when stuff actually updates. I assume same time PVP ends every day but the quotas haven't reset yet on their own. Instead they only reset when I play another mission in the same map, and then they're reset, but some maps I emptied out so I can't do that ... hmmm, maybe I should restart the game. PS: Whelp, that did it.

------

Gah, so many of my characters need a troop change. New char, yay! When leading ... oh...

Unregistered
04-26-2017, 01:50 AM
The game resets four hours after the worldboss starts. GMT 5:00, I believe.

Era
04-26-2017, 02:20 AM
I had the very "lucky" experience of summoning two times The Dragon of Echigo(UR), with golden tickets nonetheless, but she performs worse than my other lvl 40 SR...

What temple unit is recommended for her? And what other generals have good synergies with her?

Trickster12
04-26-2017, 03:21 AM
Sigh, Marksman + Artillery rewards, want the Artillery, 4 times Marksman so far. (yay, got it right after typing this). Edit: Nice! Lucked out on Elite Artillery today as well

Era
04-26-2017, 05:24 AM
Sigh, Marksman + Cannon rewards, want the Artillery, 4 times Marksman so far. (yay, got it right after typing this)

Thanks!

I can't understand her last ability: "Reflects exceeded DMG to the attacker if the DMG taken is 20% more than your troops"

So far it reflected the damage kind of randomly from my observation.

Also is - ATK DMG - ATK - and Attack Damage - the same thing? Since the Lab Attack Damage research increases ATK and not the actual damage....very confusing

Trickster12
04-26-2017, 05:56 AM
Thanks!

I can't understand her last ability: "Reflects exceeded DMG to the attacker if the DMG taken is 20% more than your troops"

So far it reflected the damage kind of randomly from my observation.

Also is - ATK DMG - ATK - and Attack Damage - the same thing? Since the Lab Attack Damage research increases ATK and not the actual damage....very confusing

Ow sorry, that wasn't an answer to your question, I'm not familiar with that General, I've yet to even get a UR :)

Era
04-26-2017, 06:25 AM
Ow sorry, that wasn't an answer to your question, I'm not familiar with that General, I've yet to even get a UR :)

Ohh haha, this is awkward. Well in that case you can get a UR general with 100% chance using a Jade Ticket given after you accomplish part 2 of the Achievements.

Trickster12
04-26-2017, 07:31 AM
Daimyo announced, starts in 28 mins!~

Edit: Still getting *exactly* 10K per fight and I'm very sure my damage has gone up.

Huh, It's interesting to see how an artillery attack is actually 5 sequential attacks rather than 1 single big one, because sometimes it hits less enemies because my unit dies from the reflected damage before it gets to all 5 of them.

Rank 30, 100k gold + 2 silver Tickets, and 10k for every attack I made (~25)

So 350k Gold + 2 Silver tickets for 25 in Stamina

Somehow I think I'd be far better off farming the starter dungeon for gold. Though I can still do that I guess.

gimmick
04-26-2017, 08:39 AM
Daimyo announced, starts in 28 mins!~

Edit: Still getting *exactly* 10K per fight and I'm very sure my damage has gone up.

Huh, It's interesting to see how an artillery attack is actually 5 sequential attacks rather than 1 single big one, because sometimes it hits less enemies because my unit dies from the reflected damage before it gets to all 5 of them.

Rank 30, 100k gold + 2 silver Tickets, and 10k for every attack I made (~25)

So 350k Gold + 2 Silver tickets for 25 in Stamina

Somehow I think I'd be far better off farming the starter dungeon for gold. Though I can still do that I guess.

From a gold perspective, the special dungeon is certainly more efficient on a gold/stamina. However the daimyo dungeon convoy's have some really nice drops including multiple standard rations. So a lot of times you'll get more in rations back than the stamina you spent on the raid.

Trickster12
04-26-2017, 09:08 AM
From a gold perspective, the special dungeon is certainly more efficient on a gold/stamina. However the daimyo dungeon convoy's have some really nice drops including multiple standard rations. So a lot of times you'll get more in rations back than the stamina you spent on the raid.

Ow absolutely, I omitted it because the convoys are pretty much a given, I got 9 rations today, so worth it. But I don't have to participate in the rest of the fights for that. Obviously *someone* has to, otherwise there's no convoys, but beyond the first 3 convoys I just don't see the reward in continuing unless you happen to get in the top 5 or something. It feels like you break even except for having a chance at good loot with the convoys. (which is nice, admittedly), and a tiny tiny chance at the reward for killing one of the mobs inbetween

Kamakiri
04-26-2017, 09:32 AM
Well the only reasons to push is for ranking, this one had kobans for top 10 (50 = 5 rations) so people would push more for it. Also if more people are here and push for top 50 it will give more reasons to keep going.

But well, he keeps hosting them at random time so screw that, I was lucky to check randomly (can't check every 30min) and get in for last 5min so could get top50 + 3 convoys ... He should write his timing everyday on the Cabinet at least, as everytime I check expedition he has one up so he is online pretty often. It feel like he is waiting for his friend or whatever then pop it.

For the gold, I get exactly 11k per fight, so either it's fixed or based on troop. But not on damage for sure.

gimmick
04-26-2017, 10:20 AM
Well the only reasons to push is for ranking, this one had kobans for top 10 (50 = 5 rations) so people would push more for it. Also if more people are here and push for top 50 it will give more reasons to keep going.

But well, he keeps hosting them at random time so screw that, I was lucky to check randomly (can't check every 30min) and get in for last 5min so could get top50 + 3 convoys ... He should write his timing everyday on the Cabinet at least, as everytime I check expedition he has one up so he is online pretty often. It feel like he is waiting for his friend or whatever then pop it.

For the gold, I get exactly 11k per fight, so either it's fixed or based on troop. But not on damage for sure.

Actually they've been polling people on the facebook pages for times and have a schedule set up. The idea is to switch times to give different people chances to get at it. They have tomorrow's scheduled for 21:00 server time

Sivertop
04-26-2017, 10:55 AM
I had the very "lucky" experience of summoning two times The Dragon of Echigo(UR), with golden tickets nonetheless, but she performs worse than my other lvl 40 SR...

What temple unit is recommended for her? And what other generals have good synergies with her?

indeed "lucky" i always get "R" out of Gold except for 2 times since im playing (these 2 times i got an SR), dragon of echigo is after tiger and akechi juhbei one of the strongest if u use her right...
always use her with uesugi kenshin...rest is up to u i saw a lot of combinations with her which were great.

- - - Updated - - -

okay thats strange.. me and some friends of mine and also some of our chat are sure its based on dmg..and we are getting way more...got information from the 3 friends that they got also almost exactly the gold amount equally to their dmg...one around 83k he also was under top10, the other one around 47k also near top10 and the last with 28k near the amount of gold i got. And all of em checked if its related to troops or dmg since i asked em to do so and they confirmed it cant be troops and it would be more like output dmg since their dmg is almost the same as the gold they get.

so which leads me to the question...is it a hallucination which is infecting the entire chat, my friends and myself? or maybe we are lying to ourselfs for no reason? i dont think so..
but maybe its rly not about dmg output (as we said its more like close to dmg output) but also its not about the troops which we all agree to. would be cool if nutaku would expand this FAQ with some more Details which are more important than stuff nobody cares about like how to set a website on bookmark.. -.-

Trickster12
04-26-2017, 11:17 AM
Ohh haha, this is awkward. Well in that case you can get a UR general with 100% chance using a Jade Ticket given after you accomplish part 2 of the Achievements.

That one's taking a hell of a lot longer than I was expecting. Supposedly I need to beat the 3rd and 4th battle of Kawanakajima, and I haven't even seen the first yet I think and need to get stronger to progress.

- - - Updated - - -

so which leads me to the question...is it a hallucination which is infecting the entire chat, my friends and myself? or maybe we are lying to ourselfs for no reason? i dont think so..
but maybe its rly not about dmg output (as we said its more like close to dmg output) but also its not about the troops which we all agree to. would be cool if nutaku would expand this FAQ with some more Details which are more important than stuff nobody cares about like how to set a website on bookmark.. -.-

I had 10k per match again, like literally 10.000 every time down to the 0, and that was with a different team than yesterday (100% sure I did more damage today between upgrades and more aggressive classes).

Maybe it's more to do with Castle level or maybe total unit levels? Most my units are around the same-ish still (~35-40 max).

Kamakiri
04-26-2017, 01:13 PM
Actually they've been polling people on the facebook pages for times and have a schedule set up. The idea is to switch times to give different people chances to get at it. They have tomorrow's scheduled for 21:00 server time

Mmhh welp is there a way to ask them if they could write the schedule on something else than facbook group so people without a facebook account can see it too? Like a google sheet, easy and fast to do/update. Would be great so.
Thanks for the information ^^

okay thats strange.. me and some friends of mine and also some of our chat are sure its based on dmg..and we are getting way more...got information from the 3 friends that they got also almost exactly the gold amount equally to their dmg...one around 83k he also was under top10, the other one around 47k also near top10 and the last with 28k near the amount of gold i got. And all of em checked if its related to troops or dmg since i asked em to do so and they confirmed it cant be troops and it would be more like output dmg since their dmg is almost the same as the gold they get.

Gonna relook to it if I misschecked it (like taking 100k for 10k), was kinda in a hurry as came last 5min. But no need for sarcasm here .. You aren't sure and we aren't making fun of you --'

Taiketsu
04-26-2017, 01:49 PM
I have an overall question about "Character Synergy" since im a bit confused about it.
I know that certain characters are from the same "Clan" like Oda Nobunage etc. but what are the benefits of putting them toghter in the same formation? Some have the same skill as the other units but apart from that i dont read any specific benefits from putting them toghter unless im a blind monk:s

Kurzathan
04-26-2017, 04:36 PM
I'm on the last page of the achievement thing and I can't figure out how to do two parts of it. Where do I find Shura's Tower and Artifact Exploration?

Trickster12
04-26-2017, 05:54 PM
Artifacts you can get from sending out explorations from the port, you'll need to get a lvl 30 temple to unlock it. Shura's tower I'm not sure.

-----

Is it possible to unequip gear somehow? (from any general)

Kamakiri
04-26-2017, 05:57 PM
Shura seems to not be out yet, or it needs a requierement I didn't meet yet. Like castle 41+, other building lv40. I don't know, but as the reward is buged I will bet it's not out.

Trickster12
04-26-2017, 06:13 PM
The wiki lists a requirement for 35 Residence for it but also states it doesn't appear to be implemented yet. I was gonna hold off on upgrading my residence further as it feels like it'll be weeks before I see a real return on those investments and the money is better spent at the moment but I'll go to 35 just in case.

------

Getting *exactly* 11k per battle for the standard world boss.

Kamakiri
04-26-2017, 07:00 PM
How much damage do you do? I get exactly 10k while scoring btw 100-200k. Didn't really check the only time I made 200k+ while using fast tickets. Then stoped and just refershed, but gold weren't jumping more than 10k anyway.

So I think if it's based on damage or troop, it kind of cap around 10k. I have 15k troops rn too.

Trickster12
04-26-2017, 07:06 PM
I'll try and check next time through the rankings, not really sure. I have just over 11k troops though.

Yuki
04-26-2017, 07:17 PM
Btw has anyone gotten any SSR from the hidden quests ?

Sivertop
04-26-2017, 08:37 PM
Btw has anyone gotten any SSR from the hidden quests ?

nope no luck for me

- - - Updated - - -

How much damage do you do? I get exactly 10k while scoring btw 100-200k. Didn't really check the only time I made 200k+ while using fast tickets. Then stoped and just refershed, but gold weren't jumping more than 10k anyway.

So I think if it's based on damage or troop, it kind of cap around 10k. I have 15k troops rn too.

about that u dont have to test it anymore..i think they fixed it now..i couldnt test it myself since i missed todays event because of work..but my chat told me they didnt got the high amount of gold they got before anymore..i dont know what nutaku is thinking lately, i feel like there is more important stuff to fix like the garrison of residence and barracks -.-

Trickster12
04-26-2017, 08:45 PM
I've completely halted Lab/Temple upgrades for now because they all cost Kizuna and I need it for troop change scrolls :/

----

In the Starter Dungeon do the chances of getting higher amounts of money go up with the mission difficulty or is it the same and can I save troops by going for the easy ones?

Yuki
04-26-2017, 09:47 PM
I've completely halted Lab/Temple upgrades for now because they all cost Kizuna and I need it for troop change scrolls :/

----

In the Starter Dungeon do the chances of getting higher amounts of money go up with the mission difficulty or is it the same and can I save troops by going for the easy ones?

Is pretty stardard but I have notice that in the copper dungeon the higher the difficulty chance of getting the 150k get better and yeah the kizuna strugges are pretty saddening :'(

Trickster12
04-26-2017, 10:22 PM
Is pretty stardard but I have notice that in the copper dungeon the higher the difficulty chance of getting the 150k get better and yeah the kizuna strugges are pretty saddening :'(

Yeah, I do kind of get that feeling as well, but it's kind of hard to tell from just my own experience ^^

---

Got lucky and stole a Superb Flute artifact from someone's boat :D

Aidoru
04-26-2017, 10:36 PM
Doesn't feel any different for me in copper dungeon. I generally run the first stage and the stage with the western armor completely out.

Trickster12
04-26-2017, 10:55 PM
Omg, pulled 2 lvl40 dungeon scrolls out of the three attempts on the convoy today. Was already lucky enough to get it the second day I tried it, now they're just wasted >.<

Sivertop
04-26-2017, 10:57 PM
im running the 6th one in copper dungeon most of the time im getting 60k out but i think it doesnt matter which one u run its just random+luck..unless u can do the 7th which is kinda ridiculous these guys got 7+k dmg and i think it was 5+k def

Trickster12
04-26-2017, 11:32 PM
Yeah, I don't see myself doing the 7th any time soon, it still takes me 4 minutes to defeat the 6th xD

Edit: Maintenance, ow no!

Kamakiri
04-27-2017, 01:52 AM
Welp 2 weeks and already a server 2 omg. How to kill the server 1 fast.
New "event": buy 5 x11 platinium draws for 1 soul ticket ... the joke xD

Edit: and the trainer dungeon ask you to buy "special ration" in store with kobans, no other way around it seems. This game already smell scam after 2 weeks it's insane, it's beating r2 games level at this point o.o

Era
04-27-2017, 02:19 AM
How do you even enter the new server, i don't see any option.

Sivertop
04-27-2017, 02:30 AM
Welp 2 weeks and already a server 2 omg. How to kill the server 1 fast.
New "event": buy 5 x11 platinium draws for 1 soul ticket ... the joke xD

Edit: and the trainer dungeon ask you to buy "special ration" in store with kobans, no other way around it seems. This game already smell scam after 2 weeks it's insane, it's beating r2 games level at this point o.o

yeah its a joke..same as the 10 sr for 1 plat ticket which most likely gives u 1 sr back :D or 3 ssr for 1 plat ticket...thats rly a joke

about the trainer dungeon i just got some tickets so i can test it and its the same as with the copper dungeon it really is only good when hitting the last 2 stages otherwise its more than luck to get something "decent" out..its not worth the kobans i mean 20kobans for 1 try..

as much as i like this game over the others on nutaku it rly feels more and more like scam :O i mean i have a lot of money to push me up but i wont spend any of it since the prices are really garbage.

trickster13
04-27-2017, 02:31 AM
How do you even enter the new server, i don't see any option.

Lol, can't find it either

Kamakiri
04-27-2017, 02:34 AM
For the new server either delete your data on the game or do it with a new account xD

Yuki
04-27-2017, 03:05 AM
LOL this update gets simplified by the words "Pay To Play" cause is not even p2w since is a chance game where you can get complete clap xD.

Era
04-27-2017, 03:17 AM
They fixed the Achievements part 3 and removed Shura Tower. But the reward is bugged, do not claim it in inventory as it is unusable.

Yuki
04-27-2017, 03:23 AM
They fixed the Achievements part 3 and removed Shura Tower. But the reward is bugged, do not claim it in inventory as it is unusable.

I think it's been bugged from the beginning since it never had description when clicked at least for me.

Trickster12
04-27-2017, 04:50 AM
Not a lot of incentive to start over from what I can tell. Was sort of regretting being late to the party so a fresh start does sort of appeal to be on a level playing field from the start but meh, I'm not that late

Bit disappointing the first server isn't even visible for new players unless they click other servers, everyone's going to start on the new one. Then again, bound to happen the same with the third server ...

Sivertop
04-27-2017, 05:04 AM
This Nutaku Support Ticket is really something -.- 1000 Characters rly? wanted to make a ticket with all known bugs so far, worked my ass of to go into detail and in the end it says 1000 characters is max -.-

1000 characters will hold up for 2-3 bugs to be writen down in detail what is this bs..

Era
04-27-2017, 05:24 AM
This Nutaku Support Ticket is really something -.- 1000 Characters rly? wanted to make a ticket with all known bugs so far, worked my ass of to go into detail and in the end it says 1000 characters is max -.-

1000 characters will hold up for 2-3 bugs to be writen down in detail what is this bs..

The developers have their own platform to organize all the bugs, your effort is probably not going to help them much. They would rather gather one bug per ticket.

Also apparently i can't exchange the Original Western Armor for the Legendary one at the Port anymore.... "Invalid Code" error. Someone else getting this?

Stormy119
04-27-2017, 05:38 AM
Don't think they'll be keeping players around too long with this kind of P2W play.

Some of the worst new 'events' I've seen in a game. Might as well just delete your Kobans instead of entering the Trainer Dungeon, you'll get the same return on that investment.

Really hope they pull their head out of their rear end, because I like the game as a whole. I don't mind putting money into, but not with the way things are going so far.

The only EVO Card I got from a single challenge of each Trainer Dungeon fight was for a Common........;)

Trickster12
04-27-2017, 06:03 AM
Also apparently i can't exchange the Original Western Armor for the Legendary one at the Port anymore.... "Invalid Code" error. Someone else getting this?

Are you sure you don't have it equipped? Reload the game just in case.

Era
04-27-2017, 06:30 AM
Are you sure you don't have it equipped? Reload the game just in case.

Already tried. I have three of them and all of them get Invalid code error....

Aidoru
04-27-2017, 07:48 AM
I hope koban based dungeons don't become a big thing in this game. If it was just coins or exp cards, I wouldn't have cared but you can get evo cards.

Trickster12
04-27-2017, 08:18 AM
Indeed. If they had at least added *something* for people who don't necessarily want to pay, that would be ok-ish, but nothing at all is just horrendous. Basic common sense is free = large time investment (with some rewards out of reach) vs pay = less time required and sometimes better rewards. This is just... pay or nothing.

----

I'm not even unlocking the trainer dungeon, lol

------

Seriously this promo... what kind of whales are they expecting? 5x11 plat = 5x 3000 koban (first is half price but whatever) = 150 Dollars... and for that, you get an entire 1 (!) free soul summon ticket...

I'm enjoying the game so like someone said above, I wouldn't even mind splurging a bit on the game, but there's no value here... Heck, even the 4 for 3 koban feels lackluster.

Let's hope they make their strategies more enticing.

gimmick
04-27-2017, 10:00 AM
Already tried. I have three of them and all of them get Invalid code error....

Getting the same problem on my side, so I'd say it's definitely a bug

- - - Updated - - -

I'm enjoying the game so like someone said above, I wouldn't even mind splurging a bit on the game, but there's no value here... Heck, even the 4 for 3 koban feels lackluster.

Let's hope they make their strategies more enticing.

I'm also enjoying the game and would throw some money at it, but I've seen nothing to warrant throwing money at. It's either huge whale or free to play. They need to get small-mid scale enticements in here.

Kamakiri
04-27-2017, 11:15 AM
Only thing I have found worth spending: first 1.5k kobans pull and 50 kobans for 5 rations. Everything else is crap and overpriced, it's really insane. Plus this free soul ticket for 120$ (4 x30$ with 4x1k koban bonus) is biggest joke ever I have seen on a gacha game. 11 pulls comes with a guaranteed ssr, the only thing soul ticket have more is maybe a better UR drop rate (10%).

But yeah the dungeon feels so off, except the 10 sr sacrifices, nothing is worth it's insane. At this point I'd prefer nothing new -.-

Bah gonna keep playing and see without cashing for now, if I drop Tiger on my server 2 account I guess I will play there (too many little mistakes on first + started 5-6 days too late)

Trickster12
04-27-2017, 11:25 AM
These sales bonuses were fairly decent considering:

Event Time:
Apr 18th 4 AM - Apr. 24th 12 AM GMT-5

Event Details:
Purchase a total of 500 Koban or more and receive 1 Gold Ticket, 100,000 Coins, 10 Small EXP Cards
Purchase a total of 1,500 Koban or more and receive 5 Gold Tickets, 10 Construction Tickets
Purchase a total of 3,000 Koban or more and receive 5 Platinum Tickets, 1 Mil Coins, 10 Large EXP Cards
Purchase a total of 5,000 Koban or more and receive 1 Soul Ticket, 10 Super EXP Cards
Purchase a total of 10,000 Koban or more and receive 5 Soul Tickets, 5 Mil Coins, 2 EVO Cards

Note:
You can only receive each reward once.

Though it also shows how ridiculous one plat ticket bonus for 13.5k Koban is.

Really sad I missed the launch event by so little and a little surprised they're not doing the same on the new server so shortly after

Upgrade your Castle as fast as you can in the first week of server opening to receive the following rewards:

Lv.10 - Coin x100,000
Lv.15 - Gold Ticket x2
Lv.20 - Platinum Ticket x1
Lv.25 - Coin x500,000
Lv.30 - Koban x500
Lv.35 - Koban x1,000

Kamakiri
04-27-2017, 11:36 AM
The banner says "upgrade your castle for great rewards", so it's surely here but nothing sure I guess. And btw, it's just the highest level reward, not all :(