PDA

View Full Version : [DMM] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Trickster12
04-27-2017, 11:37 AM
The banner says "upgrade your castle for great rewards", so it's surely here but nothing sure I guess. And btw, it's just the highest level reward, not all :(

Ow, that's a shame but something is better than nothing I guess ^^

Aidoru
04-27-2017, 12:07 PM
Starting to feel like all but Crane formation (SPD) will be worth using by the end. I've seen some enemy units with 10k Atk and players already up to 8~9k+ Atk, I'm sure some are already higher. The +250 Atk from a Lv25 Python formation or even +500 from a Lv50 Python (assuming it is +10 every level) is not gonna be much of a factor when you have 10k+ Atk, while SPD has less ways to be increase, being more valuable in going first in battle and some units such as Tiger Kai need higher speed just to do their big hitting skill.

Or does anyone know if formations get a new bonus after a certain level? The JP wiki lacks a lot of minor details.

Kamakiri
04-27-2017, 01:00 PM
In this kind of game, speed > all. So yes, only crane is worth after 25. And bison should be ignored as no quest ask it as star requierement. But you need the Kizuna for that :smirk:

SilverFox
04-27-2017, 02:09 PM
Sorry if asked already, but what's the typical server time Daimyo world events are being held?

Keyen
04-27-2017, 03:46 PM
Invite code on the second server:
M5I7P6O9W1BN

Unregistered
04-27-2017, 05:02 PM
2nd server (kai) J5N2K9U8A6YQ
just a gamer ^_^

Kamakiri
04-27-2017, 06:09 PM
So no world boss event on s2? Or just me that has a weird bug ^^

Unregistered
04-27-2017, 06:38 PM
Heads to everybody, Dainmyo world boss is starting in 25 minutes.

Yuki
04-27-2017, 08:14 PM
So like does Daimyo world boss time change everyday or are they doing it at specific time ?

Knave
04-27-2017, 08:16 PM
The RNG really loved me tonight during the world and daimyo events. Original Bearhead Helmet, Original Book of Han and Original Gikeiki x2. That should really help me push through Ch 3, since I have yet to evolve any UR or SSR generals.

SilverFox
04-27-2017, 08:25 PM
I managed to catch the world event and start a battle with 20 seconds left on the clock. Got the UR freshman ticket but I'm not sure who to pick.

On a related note, I noticed the new units were removed from the gatcha...

Yuki
04-27-2017, 08:30 PM
I managed to catch the world event and start a battle with 20 seconds left on the clock. Got the UR freshman ticket but I'm not sure who to pick.

On a related note, I noticed the new units were removed from the gatcha...

I'm so jelly hope I can get on tomorrow to complete that quest and isn't tiger the best UR to pick ?

Trickster12
04-27-2017, 09:07 PM
Crap, I fell asleep right before the world boss started ;_;

SilverFox
04-27-2017, 09:19 PM
I'm so jelly hope I can get on tomorrow to complete that quest and isn't tiger the best UR to pick ?

I actually got Tiger from my jade ticket.

I turned her into elite crimson rider for focused damage but I guess black rider is good too.

She does crazy damage first round, so much that I was wondering if I was doing something wrong with my other generals.

Edit: Who is "Sakai Tadatsugu" from Honda Tadakatsu's profile? Is it Sadai Tadatsugu?

Aidoru
04-27-2017, 10:59 PM
Can Freshmen Ticket be used to choose any UR or is it just the original first 6?

Yuki
04-27-2017, 11:11 PM
It seen to be only the original first 6 .

Aidoru
04-27-2017, 11:17 PM
More wondering if it has anything to do with why only those 6 are shown in the current gatcha list as none of the new ones are.

Yuki
04-27-2017, 11:30 PM
I was thinking the same thing maybe is bugged which is doubtful or maybe it was an event chars since it even had it's own page in summons.

Unregistered
04-28-2017, 09:14 AM
Daiymo boss is up right now.

gimmick
04-28-2017, 04:28 PM
Finally took out the 7th and 8th enemies in the Copper Dungeon. 9th and 10th enemies open up immediately from defeating the 8th. Both are listed as "level 45" whatever that actually means. 8479 attack, 7131 def and 6740 troops of reflecting troop fun! Oh and for added fun, the center troop can hit 3 of your generals.

Aidoru
04-28-2017, 05:48 PM
Anyone know if you can view evolve forms of characters you've gotten? As in the glowing outline variations.

Trickster12
04-28-2017, 06:04 PM
No World Boss yet on server 2?

Unregistered
04-28-2017, 06:05 PM
Hey, a queston, how do you join the world boss fights? Every time i check it says the fight is in progress but everything is locked? 2nd server btw if that makes a difference

Trickster12
04-28-2017, 06:08 PM
Has there been one before on Server 2? I've missed my chances so far. Waited all day to catch this one :/

Can't sign up for the Weekly PVP tournament for the daimyo either so not expecting that raid any time soon either. I guess they're both locked for now.

Kamakiri
04-28-2017, 06:36 PM
For Daimyo it's normal as register ends on tuesday and start monday. It was the same with server 1, had to wait 1 week.

But for world boss I don't know, wasn't here at start of the server (5 days after). Also I got no arena reward for first day either. I sent a ticket cause I find this weird, and hope they fix this asap with a deserved compensation -.-

Trickster12
04-28-2017, 06:40 PM
Huh, I guess that explains why I'm still stuck at 10 ranked matches despite having done it for 2 days

gimmick
04-28-2017, 06:43 PM
I don't have an account on server 2, but did they confirm that server 2 is also UTC -4? I mean it'd make more sense to have the next server been more European time focused.

Trickster12
04-28-2017, 06:59 PM
The count down timer was correct so I assume it uses the same timezone. I'm almost 100% sure quests refreshed this morning at the exact same time I was expecting them to as well (same as server 1)

Kamakiri
04-28-2017, 08:35 PM
Yeah it's still on same time zone as 1 which is completly stupid in my opinion xD

Well hope at least they fix their server by tomorow ...

Trickster12
04-28-2017, 11:11 PM
My first General Invitation Ticket! \o/

No idea what it does yet, lol

Era
04-29-2017, 01:05 AM
I am trying to figure out when it is time to use my Kizune on Artifacts Explorations as i am prioritizing getting all the upgrades over lvl 25+. And i have afew questions:

1. Does Port's Exploration return only artifacts ?
2. Are these all the artifacts quality possible: Inferior, Normal, Fine, Superb ?
3. How do people get so much Kizune, i am seeing the same names alot in the Loot tab.

Trickster12
04-29-2017, 03:50 AM
I got some fast battle tickets from exploration but other than that only artifacts I think. Those are the only qualities I have seen so far.

No idea on the Kitsuna part, always low myself :)

Crap, how do you unlock Chapter 1 Hidden Dungeon again? Thought I'd go straight for it but I missed something I think

Era
04-29-2017, 04:15 AM
I got some fast battle tickets from exploration but other than that only artifacts I think. Those are the only qualities I have seen so far.

No idea on the Kitsuna part, always low myself :)

Crap, how do you unlock Chapter 1 Hidden Dungeon again? Thought I'd go straight for it but I missed something I think

Very rare drop from Oda Nobunaga in Last mission - Chapter 1. I am on 0/120 drop rate myself.

Kamakiri
04-29-2017, 04:15 AM
You need to farm Nobunaga on Alternate History. But then, it can take 150+ tries if you are unlucky :(

For exploration, I have seen 100k rupies too. But you do it for artifacts anyway. On the Kitsuna part it's indeed costy, you shouldn't prioritize it anyway as you will lose some loot to others. For Quazer on s1, he is just 1st everywhere for 2 weeks+, surely cashed a lot of kobans too. I wouldn't be surprised if he is buying often the last ship for 200kobans each time (it resets to first after 1 run). The last cost 50 souls if I remember correctly. Because I haven't seen a weaker boat from him xD

Trickster12
04-29-2017, 10:34 AM
Thanks to both, found it.

That actually works out quite well, needed a couple of weapons anyway. Edit: Whelp, 0/50 but at least I got 2 spears.

I just want some cannons! The annoying thing is, I am *at* the general where I can farm it, like literally the last one I could reach, but it's just too strong for me to beat properly right now, lol. I only got there because Naoe soloed the few generals before it like a beast

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone happen to know at what port level I can actually use a General Invitation Ticket and how many it needs? I have the feeling it's going to be taking space for a while :/

Kamakiri
04-29-2017, 12:24 PM
Using my s1 account as test, rushed port to 41 but still nothing for general, so either not implemented yet or it's later. But 41 is 71h cd xD

Welp I should post the 2 weapons you can upgrade at 40 and 41 on equipement. Black Nigata (or something liek this, for light cava) and a purple fan. Both to original level. Don't seem so great, I'm hoping we will have event or other stuff for weapons so for now I will keep the 3 first legendary except I really get too much spare gold so I can level up those red/purple over priced weapons ^^'

Trickster12
04-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Thanks for checking. Waiting for the world boss today. Hoping it actually is up today, though I imagine it might not be up till the start of a proper week (monday?).

Really need those rations xD

Kamakiri
04-29-2017, 05:43 PM
It should, we got 100 kobans as apologie and arena rank worked ^^

But I don't know if we will reach far, server 2 is kinda desert compared to 1 and we are still weak :p

Unregistered
04-29-2017, 06:41 PM
is it better to have a high rarity or high level. I can have an ssr at level 40 and an sr at 50

Aidoru
04-29-2017, 06:43 PM
Shit, I was too busy checking out new hentai releases I forgot about world boss. Lols... Oh well, there goes a silver ticket or two.

Unregistered
04-29-2017, 07:03 PM
dont forget the world boss right now

Ericridge
04-30-2017, 01:09 AM
3. How do people get so much Kizune, i am seeing the same names alot in the Loot tab.

You get 600 kizunas daily by evolving/sacrificing a general once everyday.

Then beat up convoys and hope for the best. They can drop 100 kizuna per battle.

That's the dailies for Kizunas. All other sources is quest rewards/drops.

Knave
04-30-2017, 02:44 AM
On the skills for Taikou Hideyoshi the first 2 refer to being captain, the last being leader. My question is what is the difference between the 2? Or is this another bad translation by nutaku?

Darkhound
04-30-2017, 10:17 AM
I think it means the same, just another mistake on translation-part.

Aidoru
04-30-2017, 04:35 PM
Went ahead and used my Freshmen Ticket on Echigo. Hideyoshi is probably the best pick if you don't have Tiger Kai but I can't say I really like her in terms of visuals. Would have grabbed Luis but since I'm playing temple, I have no nun bonuses.

Gonna probably replace my Date with Echigo and Takenaka Habei with Katakuura Kojurou as my regen tank. Question is what class to make Echigo...

Knave
04-30-2017, 06:07 PM
I do have Tiger of Kai and did consider a second for the evolve, but Taikou's global skills and 30% damage reflect tempted me too much. Isn't Takenaka overall a better tank than Katakura? I thought her big deal was just to proc Date's skill. Not that I have seen her do that. Speaking of SSR generals, I am still trying to make Sasaki Kojiro playable. She is one of those that need high speed to proc so I am leveling Yagyu to try to inherit canoe skill.

Aidoru
04-30-2017, 06:39 PM
Got my tanks messed up, had Date and Katakura and planning to replace both with Echigo and Takenaka.

I still have yet to even try inheriting. Getting a unit to Lv55 uses to much resources for me atm. Do they get a 4th skill or is it replaced if they already have 3?

Unregistered
04-30-2017, 09:35 PM
How does inheriting work?

Darkhound
04-30-2017, 09:52 PM
Got my tanks messed up, had Date and Katakura and planning to replace both with Echigo and Takenaka.

I still have yet to even try inheriting. Getting a unit to Lv55 uses to much resources for me atm. Do they get a 4th skill or is it replaced if they already have 3?

you can choose one of the inheritable skills of that lvl 55 Unit to be the 4th skill on the inheritor. But as far as I can read it on the japanese DMM Wiki for this game, it seems that you can't inherit the same skill that the inheritor already has. But that could be a misinterpretation on my side, I think it needs to be tested.

Aidoru
04-30-2017, 10:01 PM
Oh, so it is a 4th skill? That makes things more interesting now. I might try, I have a few SR units fully evolved that I don't use and still a few days left for Starters Dungeon for me to farm exp.

Any idea if it's permanent one-time per unit and stuck forever with that inherited skill or can you change it as much as you want assuming you get another unit to feed?

Era
05-01-2017, 03:14 AM
Went ahead and used my Freshmen Ticket on Echigo. Hideyoshi is probably the best pick if you don't have Tiger Kai but I can't say I really like her in terms of visuals. Would have grabbed Luis but since I'm playing temple, I have no nun bonuses.

Gonna probably replace my Date with Echigo and Takenaka Habei with Katakuura Kojurou as my regen tank. Question is what class to make Echigo...

Takenaka Hanbei is a very good tank, just finished the daily Challenges against 5 black samurai and she survived 3 turns against 4 samurai all hitting her, all with 0% HP. If the enemy has no Aoe or reflect, she is godlike. (not mentioning i'm 4k/3k ATT/DEF and the samurai were 6k ATT/DEF)

I do also have The Dragon of Echigo and struggling to find the correct unit. The reflect skill is probably the one difficult to synergies with, the japanese wiki suggests Corsairs for the reflect. From Temple units i was thinking about commando trooper or ghost ninja.

Stormy119
05-01-2017, 05:22 AM
I do also have The Dragon of Echigo and struggling to find the correct unit. The reflect skill is probably the one difficult to synergies with, the japanese wiki suggests Corsairs for the reflect. From Temple units i was thinking about commando trooper or ghost ninja.

I have her at max evolve and use her as a Commando Trooper. Works pretty well for me so far. She puts out solid damage and is tanky enough to stack her buff for more damage over time. Probably my best unit atm.

Aidoru
05-01-2017, 06:05 AM
Made her a Ghost Ninja for now since I had spare upgrades and a Ronin change taking up space, didn't have any kizuna left for buying anything else anyways, will change her later if I feel like she's lacking.

Also, the log in bonus was changed before we were even through with it, lame. They should have shorten it so people could have actually gotten the SSR unit.

leesouma
05-01-2017, 07:39 AM
here my invitation code for Owari server pls use it ty~ O6W8P7C4Z4RY

Knave
05-01-2017, 10:11 AM
I was just wondering if anyone had been using level 50-55 R generals? I have the complete Hohjo set SSR, SR and R. The SR is 2 star and the R is 4 star. Was thinking about a team of regen and reflect tanks, but when I watch the replays I do not see any R generals in use. Do they not perform even at level 55? Thanks.

gimmick
05-01-2017, 11:08 AM
I was just wondering if anyone had been using level 50-55 R generals? I have the complete Hohjo set SSR, SR and R. The SR is 2 star and the R is 4 star. Was thinking about a team of regen and reflect tanks, but when I watch the replays I do not see any R generals in use. Do they not perform even at level 55? Thanks.
Right now leveling anyone to level 55 takes a lot of resources and people are concentrating all their XP cards on UR/SSR's/SR's to see which perform best for them. I don't think anyone's found the spare resources to start messing with level 55 R synergies.

qwerspammerz
05-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Couple questions: Is there a best unit/class so far? There's usually one in every game.
Played for a week and finally have the freshman ticket in an hour, so Echigo or tiger? Im running church atm due to Lus Fris but tiger kai abilities are really tempting, is it worth to use a unit that won't benefit from church/temple?
Lastly best formation overall? Been using python as main since the start.

Aidoru
05-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Tiger Kai is probably the strongest offensive unit right now. As long as she has higher speed than the target(s), she pretty much destroys them. Her damage multiplier is ridiculously broken and using her cheeses through most early story content that you would probably struggle with. Though getting farther in game, since she has to be a light calvary unit, she needs others to protect her since her defense is rather low and she can quickly.

Python formation is good early on when your stat values are low but the problem with it and the other atk/def based ones is the amount they provide become very little compared to the amounts your characters can/will reach. They are fixed values (before factoring in skill bonuses). For Python, it's +10 atk per level. So at Lv25, when you unlock 5 unit formation, it's +250 atk. How much do you think 250 attack or heck, even a Lv50 for 500 attack addition will contribute to a team that has units with 8~10k+ atk? Not that much and becomes less so the stronger you get. Shame it isn't a percentage boost instead. I mentioned it a few pages back my thoughts about it, that Crane Formation (Speed) will most likely be used end game cause who can take out a unit in first can easily be the winning factor to a battle and going first will be a factor in that. Reflect Tank teams might be okay with the defense formation though. Of course, I could be completely wrong as I don't know all the smaller details about the game.

Yuki
05-02-2017, 02:14 AM
When is the usual maintaince update ?

Kurzathan
05-02-2017, 05:50 AM
Now that I've started getting artifacts I can't seem to retrieve them from mail? It says I don't have enough space in artifact inventory. I have 6 inventory slots open. These are the one's for generals as well since the port one seems to have it's own inventory. What am I doing wrong?

Skulkraken
05-02-2017, 06:47 AM
Now that I've started getting artifacts I can't seem to retrieve them from mail? It says I don't have enough space in artifact inventory. I have 6 inventory slots open. These are the one's for generals as well since the port one seems to have it's own inventory. What am I doing wrong?

Open up Items from the Menu and look for the Artifact tab. You can either choose to sell unneeded artifacts from there or use them up with the Fusion option from the Port to eliminate them from your artifact inventory. The number of slots for artifacts can be increased using coins, like the normal inventory.

Stormy119
05-02-2017, 06:52 AM

Artifact inventory is separate from the regular inventory. There is a tab at the top of your normal inventory that says Artifact, that's where you see how many slots you have.

Unless that's where you checked and are having the issue.

Aidoru
05-02-2017, 07:15 AM

Artifacts have their own tab and slots, open it up and buy space for it.

gimmick
05-02-2017, 09:42 AM
So I'm debating what skills to inherit into the Tiger of Kai. I'm debating between Kakizaki Kageie's skill Kakizaki Kageie (Each general present can provide 5-point SPD and 5% ATK) to boost her offensive abilities even more, or inherit one of the troop regenerating abilities to offset the sheer amount of reflect damage she takes.

Aidoru
05-02-2017, 10:23 AM
The speed/atk bonus would be my pick but the wording on that skill is rather confusing. I have the unit too, not in my party of course. Does it increase each general's stats or does it increase the 1 general with the skill by the amount of generals currently on the field?

Knave
05-02-2017, 11:36 AM
The speed/atk bonus would be my pick but the wording on that skill is rather confusing. I have the unit too, not in my party of course. Does it increase each general's stats or does it increase the 1 general with the skill by the amount of generals currently on the field?

It increases the stats of the general using the skill. So having Tiger inherit it would be a good fit.

Kamakiri
05-02-2017, 04:29 PM
For Tiger, you want her to be the fastest no matter what. So "canoe" is the best skill as I didn't find one with more than +20 speed.

Btw for pvp, the best skills are the stats influencing Speed. As Tiger is so strong and need to be the fastest it's even more true. The UR Taikou Hideyoshi is one of the best UR just because she will reduce enemy speed by lvl/7 when not leader. Also, Crane is the only formation worth to be upgraded more than lv25. And at last, Chariot is the best artefcat, before crystal, as speed in this game is >>> all with Tiger being the best unit. Think about it ;)

xcomonline
05-02-2017, 07:02 PM
Hello guyz . A couple of questions.

1. What does focus fire do?( I got takenaka hanbei as a ghost ninja so...)

2. Is damage resistance a big deal or not ? What i m actually asking here is if the legendary western armor (lvl 25 worths around 950 def on a 45lvl char) is still better than original bearhead helmet (25lvl 655 def +15% damage resistance.)

Thanx in advance!

Aidoru
05-02-2017, 07:20 PM
Wow RNG is a bitch. Signed up for the weekly tornament and my first battle ended losing... cause I had to fight the current daimyo of the server. Lol...

Hello guyz . A couple of questions.

1. What does focus fire do?( I got takenaka hanbei as a ghost ninja so...)

2. Is damage resistance a big deal or not ? What i m actually asking here is if the legendary western armor (lvl 25 worths around 950 def on a 45lvl char) is still better than original bearhead helmet (25lvl 655 def +15% damage resistance.)

Thanx in advance!

Focus Fire makes it so your units will attack that target and you do X% more damage on it, X being the number above the target that has been marked for Focus Fire. You want units who have this skill to have high speed cause you want it to be applied earliest you can.It goes away at the end of each round needing to be reapplied. Too slow and your other party members will miss out on the damage bonus because they attacked before the unit could use the skill.

Bear helmet is reduction, not resistance. Regardless, I don't know the damage formulas in this game so I can't really say.

Natsuki Sasaki
05-03-2017, 05:38 AM
So... just came here to ask, did they fix the game or does it work like the first days?

Nitty
05-03-2017, 06:22 AM
Focus fire does not make units attack the target. It doesn't change the targeting logic at all.

Aidoru
05-03-2017, 06:25 AM
Focus fire does not make units attack the target. It doesn't change the targeting logic at all.

It's suppose to based off what the description says in the FAQ but I guess that could just be another poor translation by Nutaku's translation team.

gimmick
05-03-2017, 09:04 AM
It's suppose to based off what the description says in the FAQ but I guess that could just be another poor translation by Nutaku's translation team.

That being said I've seen at least 1 skill that gives bonuses if there are more than 10 points of focus fire on a unit. I've never seen more than 5 points of focus fire though...

Nitty
05-03-2017, 01:32 PM
Here's the japanese description of focus fire:

集火値とは、一種のマークのこと。
集火値ついている部隊が直接攻撃ダ ージを喰らった場合。
集火値が溜まった分、ダメージがそ パーセント増大する。
集火値はターンエンド毎にリセット れます。

I believe it roughly translates to:
Focus fire is a type of mark.
Focus fire is applied through direct damage. (Applied to a single target only, I guess. Could also be saying aoe attacks don't benefit from it?)
Focus fire's accumulated amount increases damage by that percentage.
Focus fire is reset every round.

gimmick
05-03-2017, 02:54 PM
Geez the the Original God of Wind Armor is expensive. Only have it upgraded to level 19 and it's already costing 128k gold per attempt. The things I'll do for +15 speed on the Tiger of Kai

Kamakiri
05-03-2017, 05:50 PM
Yeah and you need to have your Tiger lv 43+ or 45 ^^

With copper dungeon finishing today, I think it should take a very long time to get those purple items at a decent level. Btw, does the weapon +10% armor pen gets an upgrade on shop?

And also, does someone has a link to the japanese wiki equipement list, if there is one? I'd like to try to see what's coming up next and if it's worth investing hard on god wind armor + arm pen weapon ^^

Nitty
05-03-2017, 07:54 PM
JPN Equipment (https://mononohu.gamerch.com/%E6%AD%A6%E5%99%A8)

Aidoru
05-03-2017, 08:09 PM
So if a unit's image has a icon of another unit in their potrait, does that mean it has a inherited skill? Checked my battle with Qwaser and he apparently has a Naoe with Naoe... That's 25% regen per turn if she inherited the Love skill.

But the question now here is... What if you have a Tiger Kai inherit the Takeda Shingen skill (not unit) from another Tiger Kai...?

Zerana
05-03-2017, 08:40 PM
So, I'm trying to figure out what to do with my Freshman Ticket.

I've got The Demon King of the 6 Heavens and I've got Luis Frois. Both of which are at zero stars, but I do have Luis Frois as a nun unit. Sorta thinking about getting Luis with the ticket so I can get her to 1 star, or perhaps getting Tiger. Then again I might should just hold on to the ticket for later. I'm very indecisive at the moment.

Aidoru
05-03-2017, 08:54 PM
Tiger Kai is by far the best offensive unit in the game right now. Though using her requires you use a light calvary. Since you have Luis and Demon king, I would assume you went church for nun and musket bonus, meaning potential damage loss for Tiger Kai since light calvary is temple.

Zerana
05-03-2017, 09:22 PM
Tiger Kai is by far the best offensive unit in the game right now. Though using her requires you use a light calvary. Since you have Luis and Demon king, I would assume you went church for nun and musket bonus, meaning potential damage loss for Tiger Kai since light calvary is temple.

Yeah, I have a church right now and I was planning on getting some artillery units as well.

Sontilak
05-03-2017, 09:55 PM
I admittedly haven't seen our current Daimyo's boss schedule (apparently on Facebook?) due to my extreme dislike of Social Media. Would anyone happen to know what the current schedule is? I was able to participate once, but no idea what time it's actually announced atm.

Unregistered
05-04-2017, 04:48 AM
I admittedly haven't seen our current Daimyo's boss schedule (apparently on Facebook?) due to my extreme dislike of Social Media. Would anyone happen to know what the current schedule is? I was able to participate once, but no idea what time it's actually announced atm.

21.00 - every sat (first day after new daimyo decided)
10.00 - every sun
8.00 - every mon
11.00 - every tue
12.00 - every wed
13.00 - every thur
21.00 - every fri

Aidoru
05-04-2017, 06:10 AM
Without starter and copper dungeon, I don't know what to farm for money and exp now...

And new generals aren't even available from anything besides nutaku gold pulls...

Depending on what the next event is, I think this is a dropping point for many players, it was already heavy in p2w from launch and is only getting more so each week. Already dropped out of top10 the other day too.

Skulkraken
05-04-2017, 06:58 AM
EXP cards can be farmed from the Trainer dungeon now that they've started giving out the special rations needed as part of the daily login bonus. The drop rate on EXP cards is actually not that bad once you get at least four or five stages in.

...Money, though...

gimmick
05-04-2017, 09:21 AM
EXP cards can be farmed from the Trainer dungeon now that they've started giving out the special rations needed as part of the daily login bonus. The drop rate on EXP cards is actually not that bad once you get at least four or five stages in.

...Money, though...

The last trainer enemy at least has the chance to drop 2 mil gold in a single shot. No idea the odds on that though
Oh well probably will farm every convoy I've unlocked in the hopes of getting gold drops

Yuki
05-04-2017, 09:54 AM
I'm doing the same thing since the only real stamina sinks were starter and copper dungeon now I just have to much to spare xD

Sontilak
05-04-2017, 01:53 PM
10.00 - every sun
8.00 - every mon
11.00 - every tue
12.00 - every wed
13.00 - every thur
21.00 - every fri
Thank you for the answer.

Does anyone happen to know the relevant Time Zone?

Unregistered
05-04-2017, 02:28 PM
Thank you for the answer.

Does anyone happen to know the relevant Time Zone?

EST I believe.

Aidoru
05-04-2017, 03:52 PM

...Money, though...

Trainer dungeon with the rations from log in doesn't really match up to starters dungeon. The 1mil and 2mil gold drop is nice if you get it but the exp cards is far too inconsistent, ranging from medium, large and super cards. They should have made it all super exps from at least the last stage.

Just hope next actual event provides us with another place to farm exp cause getting to Lv55 for inheriting requires a ridiculous amount of exp and this isn't doing it.

Trickster12
05-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Well, we were rather spoiled till now compared to the old version of the game apparently. We probably need to get used to a lower rate to some extent.

PS: I'm guessing Kamakiri becomes our Daimyo today?

Kamakiri
05-04-2017, 05:41 PM
Will be tomorow, and I forgot to update my team so maybe I lose this match if my opponent did and got a good upgrade since Tuesday xD And some other may be able to beat tomorow, so nothing sure. If I...

Trickster12
05-04-2017, 06:18 PM
Ow for crying out loud, don't facebook, lol. Can't even see that crap without logging in. Can't you join the discord or something? :)

Also, what times are you roughly planning to do Daimyo Boss/Boat if you were to become Daimyo? (personally the hour before normal WB would be ideal)

Kamakiri
05-04-2017, 06:50 PM
Oh there is an "official" discord? Or wanna create a channel for that? We aren't many active on s2 anyway, top 15 today had less than 100k ^^' and less than 40 people tagged in.

Trickster12
05-04-2017, 06:57 PM
Oh there is an "official" discord? Or wanna create a channel for that? We aren't many active on s2 anyway, top 15 today had less than 100k ^^' and less than 40 people tagged in.

I think it's unofficial strictly speaking but it's as close as it'll get probably. Mostly S1 though but not sure there's enough pop for an S2 only atm.

Think this is the right link Discord.gg/zKV4ZEd

Kamakiri
05-04-2017, 07:37 PM
Ok thanks, will join it tomorow so. Just need to create a channel just for s2 anyway if we want to discuss timing ^^

Unregistered
05-04-2017, 09:46 PM
Is Demon King of the 6 heavens worth using? She was my first UR, and I made her a musket which was... not so great, so I stopped using her. I just got access to artillery though, and I'm wondering if I should stick her in my team. Right now I'm using Kuroda Kanbei, date masamune, taikou hideyoshi, mori motonari, and toyotomi hideyoshi (all temple). I wouldn't mind switching to shrine and making kuroda kanbei a cannon, but I'd probably throw away mori motonari. I also have nene, oda nobunaga, takeda hanbei, and most of the good SR's and lower, and wondering if any of them are viable. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Demon King of the 6 heavens worth using? She was my first UR, and I made her a musket which was... not so great, so I stopped using her. I just got access to artillery though, and I'm wondering if I should stick her in my team. Right now I'm using Kuroda Kanbei, date masamune, taikou hideyoshi, mori motonari, and toyotomi hideyoshi (all temple). I wouldn't mind switching to shrine and making kuroda kanbei a cannon, but I'd probably throw away mori motonari. I also have nene, oda nobunaga, takeda hanbei, and most of the good SR's and lower, and wondering if any of them are viable. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Demon King's first skill seems good, but not so much as a cannon. And her third skill seems pretty useless...

Yuki
05-05-2017, 01:57 AM
How does focus fire activate or is it a char skill ?

Trickster12
05-05-2017, 02:41 AM
How does focus fire activate or is it a char skill ?

Ghost Ninja's use it, but it doesn't make everyone target that character like it makes it sound, it just adds a small dmg buff to the focused one. Not very worth it atm imo.

"Focus fire increases damage to the marked character and combos off certain character's skills. It does not cause characters to focus their attacks on the marked enemy"

Demon King was my first UR too and she's been sitting benched, just don't have a place for her. Maybe now with access to cannons but I want to go Temple.

OsamaBiladen
05-05-2017, 06:23 AM
Hoping that they open the copper dungeon again......

gimmick
05-05-2017, 09:01 AM
So I was just looking at my collection and realized I'm now missing more C girls than SR girls (3 vs 2)... Talk about strange...

Kamakiri
05-05-2017, 12:53 PM
except you spam quest for copper tickets and throw your gold on bronze gacha you don't draw may C girls ;)

Unregistered
05-05-2017, 01:09 PM
There are 3 C and 1 UC that don't appear in the gachas. No idea how to get them.

gimmick
05-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Well looks like I need to make sure to catch world bosses more often. Just earned a little over 2 million gold from the world boss and daimyo boss combined (although I had to 300k of it for troop replenishment from the barracks.) No where near what we were getting from the special dungeons, but better than what I've been getting from the limited shots I have on convoys+Hidden dungeons

Aidoru
05-05-2017, 08:36 PM
Nice to see that rations stack more than 99 unlike exp cards.

Unregistered
05-06-2017, 01:15 AM
on a char that already inherit a skill, what happen if we undo it? there is a button for it, will we get the feed char back with max lvl or the feed char lost?

DMAsh
05-06-2017, 12:52 PM
Is it just me, or is leveling extremely hard within this game? It seems that there's no place for a steady amount of exp cards and the difficulty spike is intense.

gimmick
05-06-2017, 02:02 PM
Is it just me, or is leveling extremely hard within this game? It seems that there's no place for a steady amount of exp cards and the difficulty spike is intense.

Not just you. Now that the special starter dungeons are gone, leveling is pretty hard. You can find some xp cards in the hidden stages, the daily challenges, convoys for the world bosses, and convoys at the end of each dungeon, otherwise there's just small/medium xp card stuff in the story line chapters (well at least through chapter 4 where I'm currently stuck)

Knave
05-06-2017, 02:03 PM
Yeah, I noticed after the starter dungeon was over leveling basically stopped. Chapter 3 just gives med exp cards, which means leveling generals over level 40 is very slow. Does anyone know which chapter starts dropping large cards? And also, what does full achievement appraisal mean? I have all the stars, but the quest only shows 18/103. Thanks

Unregistered
05-06-2017, 02:21 PM
any invitation code for a new player?

Trickster12
05-06-2017, 03:10 PM
Still trying to find a decent general to farm after the starter/copper dungeons. They'll be missed ^^

gimmick
05-06-2017, 08:36 PM
any invitation code for a new player?

Sure, invite code: U7V6W4K3YAPJ

Unregistered
05-07-2017, 12:31 AM
Who should I use between the URs that I've got?

(name and stars)
Dragon of Echigo (1)
Demon King of 6 (1)
Luis Frois (0)
Taikou Hideyoshi (0)

Right now I'm using:
Dragon of Echigo (1) Ninja
Date Masamune (2) Elite crimson rider
Mori Motonari (1) Marksman
Taikou Hideyoshi (0) personal guard
Kuroda Kanbei (3) Artillery

Luis Frois is tempting, and I want to make demon king work, but she seems bad with the musket/cannon dmg reductions, and her skill seems hard to make proc.

I've also got almost all the SSR's and SR's to choose from.
Thanks.

DrunkMonkGar
05-07-2017, 02:02 AM
What would you guys recommend for Luis to inherit? My default thought for everyone is Naoe's Love, but with the killer lifesteal I was thinking a damage boost.

Aidoru
05-07-2017, 05:02 PM
Really wished these daily dungeons at least had guaranteed drop for first clear of the day, since they reset every day, for at least ones with currency related rewards. So lame running several of the koban ones and not even getting a single drop of it.

LastSensei
05-07-2017, 06:53 PM
1. How does inherit work? Tried it and it shows nothing at all after picking a girl.

2. When does the Daimyo start? I only need to beat it once to complete the quest grid but I'm always missing it.

Aidoru
05-07-2017, 07:14 PM
1. How does inherit work? Tried it and it shows nothing at all after picking a girl.

2. When does the Daimyo start? I only need to beat it once to complete the quest grid but I'm always missing it.

1. You need a SR unit that you want to inherit a skill at Lv35 or higher and you need the unit with a skill you want to transfer to be Lv55 (fully evolved) and SR or higher. Getting to Lv55 requires quite a lot of exp. You get to choose which skill to transfer and it is added to their current skills, not overwritten, so they will have 4 skills.

2. The daimyo can start it whenever they want, once a day. If you don't stay home 24/7 or aren't paying attention, most likely you'll end up missing it. Probably one of the worst feature for this game IMO. Depending on the server, the current daimyo might have some time announced on some facebook page or something. I've been playing since launch and I've only made it to 2 of them...

Trickster12
05-07-2017, 11:54 PM

Depends on your server, on S2 (Kai) it currently starts 1h to ~40 mins *before* the normal World Boss. Same with the Legendary ship. S1 (Owari) has a schedule on discord somewhere. Monday is 8.00 (AM) server time it seems.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/302749541243944962/307989521713070081/unknown.png (not sure if you can read it without being logged in)

Could be different coming weekend because they're looking to push 6th convoy on S1 and looking for a good timepoint for it.

Aidoru
05-08-2017, 08:41 PM
Does anyone know the attribute/stat value formulas or whatever for this game? I'm still wondering how much Power/Leadership affects your attack and defense or if Int has any bonuses at all considering how useless it seems for a good chunk of units. Can't really find anything on the JP wiki, which is probably just me not being able to find the page.

Mostly been trying to figure out if it's even worth using anything R or under, cause I really don't see any point at all to them, especially with them not being able to inherit, their low attribute values and many with only 1 or 2 skills, making them not even worth using as a unit. I'm probably gonna end up just getting rid of all of them except a few for doing the quest challenges for staring at this point.

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 02:19 AM
Decided to give the game a try and I find myself struggling with gold. Where can I find the beginner dungeon? Many players note it for nice gold farm, but I can't find it anywhere >< Thanks!

DrunkMonkGar
05-09-2017, 02:30 AM
If you're in server 2 you might be able to buy the scroll that unlocks it from the shop (10k copper coins), but if you are on the first server you are a couple weeks too late.

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 04:23 AM
If you're in server 2 you might be able to buy the scroll that unlocks it from the shop (10k copper coins), but if you are on the first server you are a couple weeks too late.

Aha, I see one in the shop. Thanks! The trainer dungeon, right? Bought it but going there costs dungeon rations, while people suggest to farm it 50 tries a day. Hmm, guess I'm on the first server

DrunkMonkGar
05-09-2017, 04:38 AM
Aha, I see one in the shop. Thanks! The trainer dungeon, right? Bought it but going there costs dungeon rations, while people suggest to farm it 50 tries a day. Hmm, guess I'm on the first server
Trainer dungeon is different, but still worth doing with the free rations you should be getting in the mail.

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 05:06 AM
Trainer dungeon is different, but still worth doing with the free rations you should be getting in the mail.

Should I re-start on the second server? This gold-farming spot seems kinda important :/

Trickster12
05-09-2017, 07:49 AM
Should I re-start on the second server? This gold-farming spot seems kinda important :/

The time it was available didn't change when they released S2 so we had the copper/starter dungeon but for a shorter time than S1 till it ended the same day. Now neither server has it anymore. Trainer Dungeon is the best you're going to get.

gimmick
05-09-2017, 09:25 AM
I've stopped sending my generals to battle and they've now all been equipped with sunglasses, canes, and a tin cup to try and earn more gold.

Aidoru
05-09-2017, 09:40 PM
Can I ask what quests people are farming after doing their daily stuff? Assuming you actually have something to do aside from them. After you use your event rations, clear all convoys, hidden dungeons, daily dungeons, and daily events, what are you farming then?

Yuki
05-09-2017, 10:06 PM
I'm in the same dilemma since almost half the rations get wasted...

Trickster12
05-10-2017, 02:31 AM
I farmed spare elite upgrades first but kinda done with that now as well. I just pick a stage that gives silver tickets or one that has med exp/copper and just go for that. Not much else to do.

Aidoru
05-11-2017, 08:40 AM
Event themed around Takeda Shingen. I don't use her so I can't say I care much about the equips, and require her at Lv50. I already have too much garbage in my inventory and slots are costing me koban now. Really hate the inventory system in this game.

Takes me 4 runs to clear the last stage for the new event. I guess that 1mil+ spare troops I have in my mailbox is finally gonna come in handy.

Sadly, obtaining the event unit is completely RNG it seems. Meh.

gimmick
05-11-2017, 08:47 AM
Anyone know if the equips also work on the Tiger of Kai?

Unregistered
05-11-2017, 08:54 AM
Event themed around Takeda Shingen. I don't use her so I can't say I care much about the equips, and require her at Lv50. I already have too much garbage in my inventory and slots are costing me koban now. Really hate the inventory system in this game.

Takes me 4 runs to clear the last stage for the new event. I guess that 1mil+ spare troops I have in my mailbox is finally gonna come in handy.

Sadly, obtaining the event unit is completely RNG it seems. Meh.

Took me about 10 pulls to get her. Alas, I have no easy way of leveling her or starring her at this point, so she is almost useless.

gimmick
05-11-2017, 11:04 AM
Wow, the Kuniosa Sword is crazy expensive to forge. Already up to needing 80k gold per attempt at +9. I think i can't afford to forge this stuff for a long time...

Aidoru
05-11-2017, 11:39 AM
I like how you can't even read the entire description cause it gets cut off.

Well overall, not worth the trouble. Didn't notice Ichi was nutaku gold only, waste several speed up tickets.

Think I'm just bout to drop the game. Shame too since I enjoy the cross skill system albeit it being a pain the ass to do.

Kurzathan
05-11-2017, 11:36 PM
I've got basically two artifact related questions. They are what's recommended for generals I'm using and what about the one you can use until you get level 40 church/temple? I'm using The Tiger of Kai (Elite Crimson), The Dragon of Echigo (Elite Crimson), Taikou Hideyoshi (Heavy Knight), Tokugawa Ieyasu (Crimson), and Mori Motonari (Elite Marksman). I have no general artifacts equipped as of yet. But I have a couple superb flutes on standby that I'm contemplating. As for the party one it's a fine (red) caravan cart that increases speed by a little per level.

Thanks for input and taking time to read.

Unregistered
05-14-2017, 01:09 AM
I have problem, and its my castle being full of Common/Uncommon generals I cant get rid of..

I have eveolved everything to 3stars but then I got more of the same....

Please help o´great and powerful Interwebzor!

Yuki
05-14-2017, 04:00 AM
Has anyone calculated how much exp cost to reach 55 ?

SunLight
05-15-2017, 06:24 AM
Anyone know, is here a chance to get Soul Ticket or Takeda from boss?
I killed the boss 10 times, and 7 was a 30k, then 2 items and 100 soul.
Soul is some useful, but no more. Better i will use my rations to farm gold, very needed yet (i am only 6 days in game).

Looking for top players in ranking, maybe someone have any statistics?

P.S.: I dont spending my troops in this battles, only ratioins. Dmg is 12k for one battle, etc. near 35 rations for 1 boss killing.
Can kill the boss ~5 times in a day, up to 7, but in this way i lose 400-500k gold from farm. Completely for whole event it will 4-5kk or more. Very expensive for top 10 rank only, i think.

How i dont spending a troops? Run battles with 1 troop only for every general.
Sasaki Kojiro have advatage in speed and make first strike with great attack and dmg bonus (hit > 7k dmg).
3 other generals have reflect skills like The Dragon of Echigo (she is one from them, sure). But they need armor with troop recover (reflect skill dont work with 1 pts of troop). Recover used on start first round. Skills working, and because incoming dmg very big, generals reflect dmg on count own troop maximum (this is cap).
This is best way for my weak army (1,5-2k troops, <3k attack for better offence general).

Yuki
05-15-2017, 02:02 PM
I got takeda first try but nothing since...sigh...

Kilana
05-18-2017, 01:06 AM
Ok, so I'm new to this game and I made the noob mistake of going up too fast in the match ranking challenge and they stopped giving me gold tickets for winning 10 ranked matches under "events." First of all, I didn't think I ranked high and I thought I would be getting better rewards if I went higher. Second of all, does anyone know if dropping in rank will fix this (getting 2 gold tickets again)?

If not, does anyone know the best way to get tickets for summons? I mean, come on. I'm only 9 days into this game and I haven't unlocked half the characters in this game yet. I want more generals :o:o:o

NVM. I guess the game wasn't working properly. I got my golden tickets. Heading to the Wonka Factory now. :o

Aidoru
05-18-2017, 06:03 AM
The event tab, as in daily missions, is bugged or something, the same ones are always up but sometimes they do not display until you finish them.

Unregistered
05-19-2017, 12:35 PM
I have problem, and its my castle being full of Common/Uncommon generals I cant get rid of..

I have eveolved everything to 3stars but then I got more of the same....

Please help o´great and powerful Interwebzor!

There's not a lot of point in evolving common/uncommon/rare generals up unless you want to use them in your team. If you want to get rid of them, the 2 ways are to use the for fusion or just sacrifice them for souls.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you get the hidden dungeon for chapter 3?

LastSensei
05-19-2017, 07:17 PM
Server Time: UTC-4

World Boss: 20:00 daily

Daimyo Weekly Schedule
10.00 - every sun
9.00 - every mon
11.00 - every tue
12.00 - every wed
13.00 - every thur
21.00 - every fri

Finally got into one today.

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 09:47 AM
Anyone know, is here a chance to get Soul Ticket or Takeda from boss?
I killed the boss 10 times, and 7 was a 30k, then 2 items and 100 soul.
Soul is some useful, but no more. Better i will use my rations to farm gold, very needed yet (i am only 6 days in game).

Looking for top players in ranking, maybe someone have any statistics?

P.S.: I dont spending my troops in this battles, only ratioins. Dmg is 12k for one battle, etc. near 35 rations for 1 boss killing.
Can kill the boss ~5 times in a day, up to 7, but in this way i lose 400-500k gold from farm. Completely for whole event it will 4-5kk or more. Very expensive for top 10 rank only, i think.

How i dont spending a troops? Run battles with 1 troop only for every general.
Sasaki Kojiro have advatage in speed and make first strike with great attack and dmg bonus (hit > 7k dmg).
3 other generals have reflect skills like The Dragon of Echigo (she is one from them, sure). But they need armor with troop recover (reflect skill dont work with 1 pts of troop). Recover used on start first round. Skills working, and because incoming dmg very big, generals reflect dmg on count own troop maximum (this is cap).
This is best way for my weak army (1,5-2k troops, <3k attack for better offence general).

how to put your generals with just 1 troop? like when u dont have any troop left at all?

and which troop did u use for your generals? i guess that ghost ninja would suit Kojiro and ronin for other reflect dmg generals?

- - - Updated - - -

Nobbie question but what level does castle/lab need to be for a 5 unit team ?

you need your formation to be level 25 to have a 5 man team.....super awesome

SunLight
05-25-2017, 03:05 PM
how to put your generals with just 1 troop? like when u dont have any troop left at all?

and which troop did u use for your generals? i guess that ghost ninja would suit Kojiro and ronin for other reflect dmg generals

Yes, only when troop totally left in barracks. Little uncomfortable, but no more. I had reserves on mail and ready for gathering troops in barracks.

And i have not changed my troops for event. Too expensive to do it only for this.
As i said, i was only 1 week in the game. Lately, at end of event, i did ~50k damage with "empty troop" tactics. And damage reflection was only little piece of this, sure.
Sasaki Kojiro with Elite Crimson Riders did ~16k dmg with first strike (4,5-5k base attack), The Tiger of Kai with Elite Black Riders did 4k+(4-10)k, Honganji Kennyo with Heavy Artillery did 5-10k.
Uesugi Kenshin and The Dragon of Echigo did 3-5k, and only 1-1,5k with damage reflection.

Kilana
05-26-2017, 12:51 PM
I have two things in my inventory that are taking up space, but looks important so I kept them. What, When, How am I suppose to use these?:confused:

1. Trainer's Creed
2. Lv. 20 Dungeon Scroll

Thanks for any help or explanation or links to guide me in the right direction.

passerby
05-26-2017, 02:21 PM
Yay paywall event!

SunLight
05-26-2017, 10:58 PM
Is here any new tech in the Laboratory after 30 level?

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for some top players, they have a lot of troop, but not more attack and defence than me.
Is here hidden ways to up a troop maximum, or it is simple general 50-55 level + ~40-45 level of Accessory?

My Naoe Kagetsuna have 45 level and Legendary Book of Han (up to 40 lvl). HP = 2886.
+10 levels (up to 55) = +300 HP.
And I can change Book of Haan on Zen Flute, for example. This will give me extra ~900 HP, but will cost over 13 million gold (approximately).

I think, this is expensive (moreover, for 5 generals), and i doubt in this version.
Dont want to waste a several days for a bad experiment...

Does anyone have helpful information?

skydreamless
05-29-2017, 04:16 AM
Hello everyone , i am Skydreamless , i play tone of Nutaku game , but i have a question about Mononofu ,in this game , how to up my character Heal point? cause i see everyone with 5k hp on all char , but mine hp is ... 2.8k not more >< whats upgrade i need to up to increase hp? thx for answer

Ps: i am sorry for my bad english...

DrunkMonkGar
05-29-2017, 04:29 AM
The levels of your general and the accessory they are equipped with. There is also a lab research that increases troop count by a percentage.

skydreamless
05-29-2017, 04:44 AM
so troop is hp? i see! and whats is Capacity + for général? and thx for this answer

DrunkMonkGar
05-29-2017, 04:57 AM
If you mean from the Expansion research it increases the number of generals you can have at the same time, just like upgrading the castle. Otherwise I'm afraid I don't know what you mean.

You're welcome for what I was able to answer.

skydreamless
05-29-2017, 05:27 AM
ahhhh yep is thats , and is logic i am stupid ^^ so my skill "Légion" is lvl 21 , it is low no?

DrunkMonkGar
05-29-2017, 06:11 AM
Buildings go to at least 55, so I guess it is. I haven't researched much above 30 anyway, since it starts costing souls instead of hearts to do so.

SunLight
05-29-2017, 01:07 PM
There is also a lab research that increases troop count by a percentage.

Which level of Lab needed for this?

DrunkMonkGar
05-29-2017, 04:35 PM
Which level of Lab needed for this?

The wiki lists it as 9. It's been too long for me to be able to confirm that myself, but it is the fourth ability after the formations.

Edit: Sorry, 5th ability. Didn't see healing for some reason.

SunLight
05-30-2017, 06:56 PM
The wiki lists it as 9. It's been too long for me to be able to confirm that myself, but it is the fourth ability after the formations.

Edit: Sorry, 5th ability. Didn't see healing for some reason.

Lol, i am stupid :D
I thought, tech "Legion" affect on troop reserves in the barrack. Sure, it was 1st my day in the game, and i decided that this tech is not necessary for me. And still it at 4 level... Omg. How i did all that on the last week without troops? :cool:
Simple, i never read again this tech description!
But now i got great reserve for me :o I am almost happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Which formation used to defense in expedition?
I mean - offense or defense. Or random?

After few experiments i decided that is offense formation. And keep my generals in offense with calm heart.
Strong players beat me periodically, and in battles was used my active generals (offense, while i doing campaign).
But time to time in battle i see my defense formation (with 1 lowlevel general), and sick players loot my expedition.
Incredible, i am turning my army to defense only for 1 hour at the end of arena, no more. Never, sure, last... week and more.

How it possible, fights with offense formation, and other time with defense?
Anybody know?

Kamakiri
05-30-2017, 08:51 PM
Expedition is random, when you launch it it picks btw your current def or offensive team (so you can switch after, it won't change something for expedition). It's not really cool but see the good point: it's the same for everyone and so top players may be also looted ;)

SunLight
05-31-2017, 03:36 PM
Expedition is random, when you launch it it picks btw your current def or offensive team (so you can switch after, it won't change something for expedition). It's not really cool but see the good point: it's the same for everyone and so top players may be also looted ;)

Today i especially experimented again and was again upset.
First time i started expedition with weak army on def, and was looted weak player, sure.
I didn't change the build at this time.
After i set my strong army to def and started expedition again. And especially didt touch all the time. And what? My expedition was looted, and in the battle was offense army - weak.

Random is good idea, but here is very bad random (this definition useful and for items upgrade, but it is "other story").
Looks like random in expedition causes on every attack, and because you dont see unsuccessful attempts, attacks can be repeated while one attempt will not be resultative (with weak army or strong - if robber more powerfull).

Have somebody any idea about that?

Kamakiri
06-01-2017, 04:18 AM
You really should stop paying attention to this. You don't lose much and very rarely you will get upset by losing a good item. And it kinds of balance as you can potentially plunder anyone, and so the top players you shouldn't be ablt to otherwise. When actually they would plunder you anyway.

Important: Major visual glitch ongoing right now!!

For people not on Discord, just be aware that every skill description from generals, units and items got randomly switched. It's just a visual glitch, so nothing changed from their initial effects. But you can't rely in game description now, so you will have to remember what they were doing or check wikis (like the japanese with google translation).

Waiting for hotfix, could be a good idea to send support request for it for "text" if you want it to get notified fast.

SunLight
06-01-2017, 02:15 PM
For people not on Discord, ...
1. Give please link to Discord here one more time (i saw it early, but topic is so big now, and new ppl needed it too).

You really should stop paying attention to this. You don't lose much and very rarely you will get upset by losing a good item. And it kinds of balance as you can potentially plunder anyone, and so the top players you shouldn't be ablt to otherwise. When actually they would plunder you anyway.
2. I am not agree. It is right for most situations, but you still looking from leader's position.
If you not a leader or top-3 player, or more, "underdog", like me, every chance to get extra resourses or save some is very important.
Top and active players dont looting low expedition. It is logical, i do the same. Otherwise, 2 best expedition will be looted almost 100% (not, only if you will be very lucky).
Here is not a problem, if your expd looted by stronger player. More, if suddently weak player will loot your good expd, beating your weak army, it is not a problem too! Sure, 99% your good expd will be looted, no difference!

But last days weak players looted my low expd. And here is issue for me (and some other players too, i think).
If here is any way to defend low expd from weak players, it is useful.
How much it is important? Well, calculate.
I use first 3 expd up to 15-20 (!) times every day. Let the loot is 2 simple artefacts.
First expd cost 80k gold and give 6 art. Every art cost 13k gold minimum.
30 art per day, almost 400k gold equivalent is lost.
This summ still important even for me now, but i remember a time, when i was ready "to kill something" for this money :D

Even you dont use expd so often, it is your money, your resourses anyway.
More, when you use your expd to the maximum, it mean higher speed of your powerup, and you dont have other way to do it!
I mean: if i will defend my expd, and "you" - not, i will up my artefacts more quickly, and "you" cant compete in this.

Note: here is not some scary things to weak players - they still have a lot the same lowlevel expd, but will try to loot only "good" expd of strong players, with hope to be lucky. It is normally, and we saw before, it is not difference to looted players.

What we can do?
2 ways.
1. Use some trick, and use every time one, strong army.
2. Or powerup reserve team to defend expd anyway.

As shown a practice, one army dont working. Maybe 3 players will beaten, maybe 5, maybe more (we dont know results, only assume it with simple logic), but next will loot anyway, when random will use your weak team.
Second way mean some investment in your generals and gears. Sure, with time you will have reserve with "natural way" of playing. On these days i have reached the experience cap for my main generals (on current levels) and can make a second team little by little. Top players already have this team, others cant have yet. But anyway it is question for investment - how much you should spend, and what profit you can get.

I decided this issue for myself. I will make second team to protect my low expedition from weak players.
I know, this cant help to protect best expedition, but i can save many resourses.

P.S.: And sure, it is bad thing in the game, when some mechanics is misunderstunding to players so completely.

Kamakiri
06-01-2017, 06:20 PM
https://discord.gg/uD7Bs5x for Mono discord.

Well, if you want to protect from low players, just put lv 40+ generals even without gears that you don't need. Not worth to put effort there, if you feel you lose more ressource than you earn, just slow on expedition for now and focus on more important stuff for your progression.

Unregistered
06-09-2017, 02:25 AM
i have 2 questions

can we change inherit general once we feed one?

and will we have all skills or just 1?

LastSensei
06-10-2017, 04:58 AM
Which is better?

[Orange] Legendary Western Armor (Lvl x 10 DEF)

or

[Purple] Chain Armor (10% single target damage reduction)?

Hentaika
06-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Which is better?

[Orange] Legendary Western Armor (Lvl x 10 DEF)

or

[Purple] Chain Armor (10% single target damage reduction)?

Depends on situation - the further you are in the game, the more you profit from lvl x 10...

Also don't forget that single target damage means you get no def bonus at all when struck by aoe.

LastSensei
06-21-2017, 10:04 PM
Is the description wrong or something?
I'm pretty sure Samurai is on the church's side so wouldn't this artifact be useless?

Unregistered
06-22-2017, 02:02 AM
Is the description wrong or something?
I'm pretty sure Samurai is on the church's side so wouldn't this artifact be useless?

The tech to buff samurai is on the church side but you can still use them with a temple. This artifact just buffs them a bit

LastSensei
07-04-2017, 12:44 AM
The tech to buff samurai is on the church side but you can still use them with a temple. This artifact just buffs them a bit
You mean you won't lose the buff even when you change from Church->Temple or vice-versa?

New question: Which is better as Heavy Artillery, Oda Nobunaga or Takeda Shingen?

Unregistered
07-12-2017, 12:53 PM
Which dungeon is that?

Originally Posted by Selius
you are literally refunded the bulk of the cost of leveling up your lab/dojo/barracks/residence. you do the 50 times starter dungeon map 1 for a MINIMUM of 500k gold. you will typically average 600k+/50 runs.

my residence at level 30 currently gives me 450k every 8 hours with my level 33 shibata katsuie garrisoned in it.

page 1 of your achievements is 140k. page 2 is even more. the easter dungeon maps give out 25-35k more often than any other reward.

2*ing most of your story maps has cash reward.

you get big cash rewards for full starring story areas.

just did a convoy battle in the 2nd story map: 100k gold drop.

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 07:24 AM
Any invite codes for new played please?

DarQman
08-03-2017, 10:53 AM
Any invite codes for new played please?

B2S9N1F2RZPV

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 02:38 PM
B2S9N1F2RZPV

Error_reccomend_code :"(

Unregistered
08-04-2017, 05:45 PM
Please Add for great rewards M1W9Z4P7H3B5

Unregistered
08-09-2017, 06:52 PM
W1C2A7E5U4J8 <--- for those of you getting an error, mine works

Unregistered
08-11-2017, 09:27 AM
G1Q3D7H5A4Z6

Machcio
08-18-2017, 05:45 AM
Is there any place in non-event dungeons to farm Original Book of Han? I have 3 of them, but totally can't remember where I got them and I'd like to get those for the rest of the team.

Also is it possible to replace the inherited skill (the fourth one)?

Romurca Zepen
08-18-2017, 12:16 PM
code Z1Q8U7S5P5H9
ID 1010155789
name Romurca

Semaphore
08-18-2017, 01:15 PM
Is there any place in non-event dungeons to farm Original Book of Han? I have 3 of them, but totally can't remember where I got them and I'd like to get those for the rest of the team.

Also is it possible to replace the inherited skill (the fourth one)?

Original Book of Han comes from the Daimyo World Bosses. I forget how far into it it is. I wouldn't recommend trying too hard to get them, however, as they're not that nice. The second map of the Daimyo World Bosses gives you Original Jintai Drum, and if it gets far enough, Original Zho Zhuan. At endgame, the former is all hand-me-downs to my B team at this point, but I still use a couple of the latter on my A team.

Yes, you can replace the inherited skill. Choose the general you want to inherit a new skill and the undo button lets you undo inheriting the previous general. You even get the previous general back and still at level 55 (so that another general could inherit her), though class upgrades to the formerly inherited general are wiped.

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Where are the chests we can find that they talk about in the introduced screens right now?

Semaphore
08-19-2017, 06:43 AM
Where are the chests we can find that they talk about in the introduced screens right now?

Click the Events button toward the bottom right corner, then Special Mission on the left side of the window that comes up. That will bring up three treasure chests, and you can click the red button to open them. The left one can be opened for free every 24 hours, and the middle one every 72 hours. Other than that, they cost koban.

Unregistered
08-19-2017, 08:32 AM
Z1V3N0G7Y5A4

Unregistered
08-20-2017, 04:18 PM
HI all
i have a simple question regarding evolving,
i just got amazingly lucky and drew my second tiger of kai and I am quite stuck now
should i evolve my maxed (35/35) 1st tiger of kai or
level up the second one i drew
that is
is it worth it to sacrifice an amazing second glass cannon for that 5 level increase on my 1st tiger?
any thoughts

Semaphore
08-20-2017, 05:20 PM
HI all
i have a simple question regarding evolving,
i just got amazingly lucky and drew my second tiger of kai and I am quite stuck now
should i evolve my maxed (35/35) 1st tiger of kai or
level up the second one i drew
that is
is it worth it to sacrifice an amazing second glass cannon for that 5 level increase on my 1st tiger?
any thoughts

Yes, you should evolve your generals. For starters, you can't deploy more than one of a general at a time. The only way that multiple copies of the same general benefit you apart from using one to evolve the other is if you have another general inherit a skill. But inheritance requires that the feed general be level 55, and hence four star.

If you have two of general X and neither of the cards are at four stars, you should nearly always either use one card to evolve the other or get rid of both cards (in the case of weak generals that you don't want). The only real exception to this is a general with an exceptionally useful skill to inherit that you're willing to burn a bunch of EVO cards on to evolve both. That's just about not going to happen with UR generals, as UR or universal EVO cards are so rare, unless you're a whale who can count on getting a bunch of such EVO cards from "spend $200 to get bonuses" events.

Evolving a general doesn't just increase the level cap. It also increases your base stats by 5, and allows you to equip better gear. A level 35 general really can't equip much in the way of worthwhile gear, and will never be all that powerful. Given a choice between a level 35 Tiger of Kai and an average level 55 SSR general, I'd sooner deploy the latter than the former.

Machcio
08-22-2017, 02:29 AM
So I have a question about leveling buildings.

My base right now is around 52-53 lv, and leveling up barracks, dojo or residence is no-brainer because obvious bonuses.
However is there any point in leveling port, forge or lab? Yes, you get 100 koban every 5 levels, but that's rather bonus than target itself.

My research level are way behind my lab level, so no rush here, I haven't seen any rise of forging success % with blacksmith gaining levels and I see no bonus in leveling port.

Is it not worth it and I should just keep leveling castle and keep dojo, barracks and residence as close as possible or am I missing something?

Semaphore
08-22-2017, 06:46 AM
At some point, you'll decide that it's simply too expensive to level up buildings further until you're forced to. For a lab, you want at least level 30 or so (I don't recall the exact number) to unlock all of the skills, and then just need to stay ahead of your skills. For barracks and dojo, it's a judgment call; I stopped at 50.

Leveling up your blacksmith allows you to forge your gear to higher levels. At endgame, that's the driving force behind making you level your castle higher, even. I've got a bunch of level 59 gear that can't go any higher until I level my blacksmith above 59, which would require leveling my castle above 59. Moving the castle and blacksmith from 58 to 59 cost me 7.8 million copper each. That was paid for by the current event, of course, but that's still a lot, and it's only going up from there.

I do recommend leveling the residence to keep pace with the castle, though, as it's much cheaper to level and pays for itself with time.

Semaphore
08-22-2017, 05:47 PM
To give a little more detail on how high you want to level buildings:

Castle: however high you have to in order to let you level other buildings. There's little point in getting a castle significantly ahead of your next highest building, however.

Residence: keep pace with your castle level. Residence is much cheaper to level than most other buildings.

Port: additional trade options stop at level 50, so you want to get there, but there's no point in going over this. Like the residence, the port is much cheaper to level than other buildings.

Lab: At least level 30 quickly, and then whatever you need to keep ahead of your highest level lab skill. Lab skills take as long to level as leveling the lab building itself, so there's no need to leave a buffer as with blacksmith.

Temple/Church: At least level 40 quickly for the two main artifacts (convoy carriage and thunder crystal), then level 50 eventually, and above that only if necessary to allow skills to go higher.

Blacksmith: Stay ahead of your highest forged piece of gear. Remember that you can forge gear to have a single piece gain several levels quickly, while gaining several blacksmith levels takes a while. I'd get it at least to 50 before you lay off for a while, but you will need to go higher than 50 if you want to be competitive at endgame.

Barracks: A judgment call on when you want to stop. Once you're getting enough troops that you never have to buy more with copper, a higher level barracks doesn't benefit you at all. Some events do let you gain by burning a ton of accumulated troops, however, such as the current War Prime one.

Dojo: Also a judgment call on when you want to stop. Higher levels are more valuable if you spend koban to unlock extra slots, but remember that regardless, experience comes mostly from special events, not from the dojo. Also, at some point, you end up leveling generals that you have no real intention of ever using because you've already maxed the levels of the generals you want.

Machcio
08-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the help on buildings, I have diffrent question now.

Will Original Jintai Drum chance on 150% damage stack with Tiger of Kai usual 350% dmg bonus?
In my deck she is glass cannon anyway, so if I have a chance to further boost her dmg I'll go for it but I'd rather ask before I waste money on leveling up the item in the forge.

Semaphore
08-23-2017, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the help on buildings, I have diffrent question now.

Will Original Jintai Drum chance on 150% damage stack with Tiger of Kai usual 350% dmg bonus?
In my deck she is glass cannon anyway, so if I have a chance to further boost her dmg I'll go for it but I'd rather ask before I waste money on leveling up the item in the forge.

Yes, it will stack. And furthermore, it will stack multiplicatively, so when it procs, you can get 3.5 * 1.5 = 5.25 times the normal damage.

Original Jintai Drum is a fine accessory for helping you through the mid levels of the game--and the sort of thing you have to forge up a ways just to get to the endgame. But do be aware that you'll want to replace it eventually; for example, I'd regard a Zhan Guo Ce as unambiguously superior to it. But you're not going to get a chance at the latter (which drops in stage 5-4) until you've forged up other accessories quite a ways. My rule of thumb was not to forge a piece of equipment to higher than the general level necessary to equip it unless you regard it as endgame gear.

Still, the main use of accessories is that more troops makes your generals massively stronger--improving their offense and defense ratings, as well. Good bonuses on accessories are nice, but the extra troops massively outweighs any other bonus you can get from any accessory.

The primary argument in favor of the Original Jintai Drum is that it's a level 40 required piece of gear that you can get long before you get to comparable gear in the campaign. Level 40 required is also the top level of the 2.4k forging cost range; above that, it's 6.4k.

Machcio
08-24-2017, 05:23 AM
Thx for explanation. It will be a while till I get to 5-4 though. Hit a bit of a wall in late chapter 4. Gotta upgrade my equipment a little. Hopefully I won't have to redesign my unit combination.

Also - are there any hidden dungeons in chapter 3 and later with some fancy rewards? Or hidden dungeons are just a way for you to easier farm unit upgrades and some generals in prologue and first two chapters?

Semaphore
08-24-2017, 06:49 AM
Thx for explanation. It will be a while till I get to 5-4 though. Hit a bit of a wall in late chapter 4. Gotta upgrade my equipment a little. Hopefully I won't have to redesign my unit combination.

Also - are there any hidden dungeons in chapter 3 and later with some fancy rewards? Or hidden dungeons are just a way for you to easier farm unit upgrades and some generals in prologue and first two chapters?

There are no hidden dungeons for chapters 3 and 4, though there is an "alternate history" dungeon for chapters 4 and 5. The Japanese wiki says that there is a hidden dungeon for chapter 5, but I haven't figured out how to open it. It looks like it's something about the port, but I don't see it with my port at level 51. It might not be available yet.

You will have to swap out generals as you get better ones, but it's easy to transfer gear to other generals.

Semaphore
08-24-2017, 07:58 PM
Today's update added chapter 6 to the game, which is the last one listed on the Japanese wiki. And with chapter 6, it offers the endgame grind, rather than relying purely on whichever event is active.

Maps 6-1 and 6-2 are along the lines of what you'd expect so far. Map 6-1 is actually easier than the chapter 5 alternate history map, though 6-2 is perhaps a little harder than it.

As I reckon it, the PVE endgame starts in chapter 6-3. For starters, normal, repeatable campaign opponents that you can fight 50 times per day have a chance to drop gold tickets, rather than only the copper tickets on previous maps. Starting with the seventh opponent on the map, you also have a chance at curse fragments. You know those items that have been available for trade at the port requiring curse fragments? It's possible to get them now. The opponents in 6-3 that can drop curse fragments actually have you fight nine generals at a time, not five.

At the moment, Temp and I are the only ones who have beaten a map that drops curse fragments. I expect a few others will do so pretty soon as they get on today or whenever they decide that they want to clear chapter 6. To be strong enough to win that map is, at least for now, to be strong enough to be a contender to win the Daimyo tournament.

If you clear 6-3 and move on to 6-4, it's back to more normal opponents for a while, with five generals on a side again. At least, if you regard opponents with about 35000 attack, 18000 defense, 22000 troops, and 170 speed per general as "normal". But these opponents have a chance of dropping two gold tickets, not just one. Furthermore, starting with the fourth opponent on the map, they have a chance of dropping curse fragments. Even the worst victory outcome of some copper still gets you 7k-10k, which is up markedly from earlier maps.

Temp and I both got stuck on the same spot: the eighth opponent on map 6-4. Or at least I assume Temp attempted it and failed rather than just arbitrarily deciding to stop. No one has beaten that map yet. It's a huge jump in difficulty over anything that comes before it, so I expect it to be a while before it gets cleared. The five generals are elite marksmen with 42342 attack, 29792 defense, 246 speed, and 25890 troops each.

I haven't yet gotten any curse fragments to drop, though I did get a 2 gold ticket drop from beating a map in 6-4. That's a small sample size (8 wins on 6-4), so it really doesn't tell you very much about the odds.

For what it's worth, in the summer generals event, the SSR EVO card had a drop chance of about 0.2%, as I had 12 drop out of 5600 chances, which is a large enough sample size to get a decent approximation. So DMM is willing to set the drop rates for things that drop from clearing a map that low at least sometimes. The SSR generals that drop from some early hidden dungeons also have drop rates in that ballpark.

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 08:07 PM
How does the Inheritor gem(s) work? i got them from the port but cant figure out how to use them.

Semaphore
08-24-2017, 09:35 PM
How does the Inheritor gem(s) work? i got them from the port but cant figure out how to use them.

If you want to inherit a skill from a general that was released before inheritor ore was, then inheritance just works as normal: the feed general must be level 55 and SR or higher, and the inheriting general gains a skill of the feed general. If you want to inherit a skill from a general released after inheritor ore, then you must additionally use an inheritor gem. Generals are listed in the summons in the order that they were released, at least within a given rarity.

My recommendation is to just keep a stack of inheritor ore in your inventory, and not exchange them for gems until you're going to use one. That way, it only takes one slot in your inventory, and you don't risk wasting ore on buying the wrong rarity of gem. I think the point of inheritor gems is to stop people from constantly swapping out which generals inherited which skills, at least for the newer generals, the way you could before inheritor gems.

Most of the recently released SR generals have terrible skills that you wouldn't want to inherit anyway, even as compared to older SR generals. Among SSR, I know that Kamiizumi Nobutsuna doesn't require an inheritor gem and Takeda Shingen of Kai does. I think that most of the generals released in between them would require a gem, but haven't tried it.

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 10:28 PM
If you want to inherit a skill from a general that was released before inheritor ore was, then inheritance just works as normal: the feed general must be level 55 and SR or higher, and the inheriting general gains a skill of the feed general. If you want to inherit a skill from a general released after inheritor ore, then you must additionally use an inheritor gem. Generals are listed in the summons in the order that they were released, at least within a given rarity.

My recommendation is to just keep a stack of inheritor ore in your inventory, and not exchange them for gems until you're going to use one. That way, it only takes one slot in your inventory, and you don't risk wasting ore on buying the wrong rarity of gem. I think the point of inheritor gems is to stop people from constantly swapping out which generals inherited which skills, at least for the newer generals, the way you could before inheritor gems.

Most of the recently released SR generals have terrible skills that you wouldn't want to inherit anyway, even as compared to older SR generals. Among SSR, I know that Kamiizumi Nobutsuna doesn't require an inheritor gem and Takeda Shingen of Kai does. I think that most of the generals released in between them would require a gem, but haven't tried it.

So that how it work, for some reason i thought you can bypass the lvl 55 requirement thing, wishful thinking. Thanks for the reply, i will keep my stack as you suggested thank you.

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 12:53 AM
I'm stuck on chapter 1s hidden dungeon, and chapter 2-3. Whats the best place to farm? Also when does the daimyo dungeon usually start?

Semaphore
08-25-2017, 06:57 AM
I'm stuck on chapter 1s hidden dungeon, and chapter 2-3. Whats the best place to farm? Also when does the daimyo dungeon usually start?

The daimyo world boss starts 30 minutes after the daimyo on your server clicks a button. Some will leave a message on the statue that says when it's going to be, but the message is restricted to be very short and it costs the daimyo 100k to change it. If you're on my server, it's going to start at 8:35 pm EDT tonight, or just after the daily world boss ends.

Semaphore
08-25-2017, 04:24 PM
You probably won't be stuck there for very long. Especially early on, you get stronger pretty quickly as you level up various things. <br />
<br />
The best places to farm are: <br />
<br />
1) whichever event dungeon...

Machcio
08-26-2017, 07:03 AM
Is there any way to improve condition of artifacts? What I mean is - can you somehow fuse two grey quality ones to get blue quality or something like that? Or you have to actually get purple one from exploring and then burn low quality crap to level it up?

You definitely want to clear the convoys in the world bosses, as that's your main source of rations that makes it even possible to farm other maps.

Too bad biggest badasses on server are from US and because of that world bosses go in their timezones which are middle of the night at my place. Well, nothing can be done about this :)

Semaphore
08-26-2017, 07:34 AM
Is there any way to improve condition of artifacts? What I mean is - can you somehow fuse two grey quality ones to get blue quality or something like that? Or you have to actually get purple one from exploring and then burn low quality crap to level it up?

Too bad biggest badasses on server are from US and because of that world bosses go in their timezones which are middle of the night at my place. Well, nothing can be done about this :)

No, you can't change the quality of artifacts. Those are set when you acquire the artifact. If you level one artifact up quite a ways, then fuse it into another, you keep all of the points, though. For example, if you have a level 12 red buddha statue and later get a purple buddha statue and fuse the former into the latter, the latter will immediately be at least level 12.

There are both daily world bosses at 8 pm EDT and daimyo world bosses at times set by the daimyo. It sounds like you miss both, which is unfortunate. That is a major disadvantage for you.

Machcio
08-26-2017, 07:54 AM
There are both daily world bosses at 8 pm EDT and daimyo world bosses at times set by the daimyo. It sounds like you miss both, which is unfortunate. That is a major disadvantage for you.

yup. 8pm EDT is 3am in central Europe, but that's how timezones work. Whatever time you set an event in a game someone, somewhere will be unable to participate. Shit happens.

At least recently Daimyo (not sure who was that, but thanks anyway) set DWB earlier so I was able to get myself Original Zou Zhuan for entire team which is nice.

Btw: you mentioned few posts ago that in monday daily challenge you have a chance for universal EVO (last enemy still behind a wall for me, but I'll get there). Is there any other way that NOT include gold/koban? (except platinum/soul summon)

Semaphore
08-26-2017, 11:57 AM
yup. 8pm EDT is 3am in central Europe, but that's how timezones work. Whatever time you set an event in a game someone, somewhere will be unable to participate. Shit happens.

At least recently Daimyo (not sure who was that, but thanks anyway) set DWB earlier so I was able to get myself Original Zou Zhuan for entire team which is nice.

Btw: you mentioned few posts ago that in monday daily challenge you have a chance for universal EVO (last enemy still behind a wall for me, but I'll get there). Is there any other way that NOT include gold/koban? (except platinum/soul summon)

You can see who the current daimyo is by clicking on the statue. If it's Nootaku right now, then you're on my server. If it's anyone else, you're on a different server. I was the daimyo on my server last week, and set the daimyo world boss to a time that was suitable for you on the weekends, but not on weekdays. For about 2-3 weeks before that, Temp was the daimyo, and typically put a couple of daimyo world boss days at a time suitable for you.

There aren't any reliable sources of UR EVO or universal EVO cards. They're hard to get, and intentionally so. Some events will give you one. For example, the just completed War Prime event gave a universal EVO card as the final (35k points) reward. One month also gave a universal EVO card as the reward for the daily login bonus.

My advice is to choose either Tiger of Kai or Master Strategist as your reward for completing the introductory achievements. I don't know if Master Strategist is an option now; it wasn't in the game when I got that reward. But then use any any UR EVO or universal EVO card that you get to level up that particular UR general until she's four stars. Meanwhile, you should otherwise ignore UR generals until that happens. SSR is the rarity that you want to build toward for the foreseeable future, and when you're new, you probably want a team of mostly SR generals at first.

Don't get too caught up in rarity. A four star SR general is often far superior to a zero star UR general. When I won daimyo last week, it was with a team that (including inherited generals) consisted of 1 UR, 6 SSR, and 3 SR. I could have fielded 6 UR and 4 SSR generals by sticking some zero and one star UR generals on my team, but likely wouldn't have even made the round of 32 if I had done that. I could have even made it 1 UR and 9 SSR with everything four star by inheriting SSR skills that I'm less fond of, but in my judgment, that would have weakened my team as compared to what I went with.

That's not to say that I'm sticking with SR generals forever. This week, I went with 1 UR, 7 SSR, 2 SR. Next week, it will probably be 2 UR, 7 SSR, 1 SR. But I've got 19 level 55 SSR generals available to me (counting multiple four star copies of the same general as separate), and three others that are four star but not yet level 55. Some of them simply aren't very good or don't have a useful skill to inherit, so I don't rush them onto the field.

Machcio
08-26-2017, 01:07 PM
I was the daimyo on my server last week, and set the daimyo world boss to a time that was suitable for you on the weekends, but not on weekdays.

So it was you. thanks

My advice is to choose either Tiger of Kai or Master Strategist as your reward for completing the introductory achievements.

Meanwhile, you should otherwise ignore UR generals until that happens. SSR is the rarity that you want to build toward for the foreseeable future, and when you're new, you probably want a team of mostly SR generals at first.

That's what I did. Right now I'm running 4 SSR generals - 55lv each, and 45lv Tiger of Kai

That's not to say that I'm sticking with SR generals forever. This week, I went with 1 UR, 7 SSR, 2 SR. Next week, it will probably be 2 UR, 7 SSR, 1 SR. But I've got 19 level 55 SSR generals available to me (counting multiple four star copies of the same general as separate), and three others that are four star but not yet level 55. Some of them simply aren't very good or don't have a useful skill to inherit, so I don't rush them onto the field.

Wish I had that kind of backup :) Right now i'm grinding 3 SSRs to sacrifice them. It will be a while till 55, but what are browser games about if not grinding.

Semaphore
08-26-2017, 01:31 PM
Sometimes there are events that hand out so many experience cards that you can have an SSR general go from level 1 to 55 in two days. I use the extra cards from those to level up spare UR and SSR generals on the basis that maybe someday I'll have a use for them. It's been a while since we had such an event, which probably means we're about due. In that vein, just a few days ago, I was thinking we were about due for another inheritance ore event, and now we have one.

Foolinlove
08-27-2017, 05:44 PM
A current invite code : E1G4Z7W2P1D6

Totaltristania
08-29-2017, 10:37 PM
That can be a silly question, but how do I use the free summon tickets? I can't find a proper way to use them in the summoning tab :(.
Tons guys

Semaphore
08-30-2017, 06:54 AM
Click on the summon or summon x5 button for a given type of summon and if you have tickets for it, it will use those tickets before whatever else it would charge. For a given type of summon, it will...

Totaltristania
08-30-2017, 09:45 PM
Thanks for answering my question brother. <br />
But that's a little strange ahahaha. <br />
Only de golden tickets works fine. Platinum, jade, soul or silver tickets just don't have a place to spend then ;(...

Semaphore
08-31-2017, 06:51 AM
Thanks for answering my question brother.
But that's a little strange ahahaha.
Only de golden tickets works fine. Platinum, jade, soul or silver tickets just don't have a place to spend then ;(
Or I'm dumb enough to not see the right spot.

They're on a different tab. Copper, silver, and gold tickets are on the far right tab of the summons section. Platinum, soul, and jade tickets are one tab to the left of it.

Semaphore
08-31-2017, 04:29 PM
I hope you like soul tickets, because as soul ticket events go, this event (&quot;the rebellion&quot;) is the big one. Even the 2000 koban and 2 jade tickets reward for first place is a pittance compared to...

Totaltristania
08-31-2017, 05:06 PM
They're on a different tab. Copper, silver, and gold tickets are on the far right tab of the summons section. Platinum, soul, and jade tickets are one tab to the left of it.

Thanks again!
Now I have found the right place. I didn't noticed that I can scroll the summon page because I usually play the game on my cellphone. The scrolling tab only a shows on a pc web browser ahahah.
Tkns man

Odiecks
08-31-2017, 10:22 PM
Last time the event ran, it took me about 5 battles to get a victory at the start of the event, and was down to 2-3 by the end of it.So how did you get so much stronger during the course of this event, if that's all you were doing? I'm at about 9 battles / win, and currently farming exp/copper from the other event.

Semaphore
09-01-2017, 06:23 AM
So how did you get so much stronger during the course of this event, if that's all you were doing? I'm at about 9 battles / win, and currently farming exp/copper from the other event.

Last time, I wasn't just doing this event and nothing else. I was doing the other normal stuff to get stronger, with convoys and leveling lab skills such, and only doing the event (then called the crusader dungeon) once I had run out of other things to do. I got my Tiger of Kai to a high enough level to be useful during that event, which helped quite a bit.

If it takes you 9 battles to beat the end boss, and those battles are probably quite a few rounds each, then you're right to ignore the event and focus on the other one. If you've got a much stronger party by the time it runs again, then you can really take advantage of it. Even for clearing the boss in one battle, there's still in huge difference in the time it takes between 1 battle that takes 5 rounds and one battle that only takes 2 rounds.

My experience with this game is that you get stronger much faster than you expect. It seems like it's rarely more than a couple of weeks from "I can't beat opponent X at all" to "I reliably get an A grade or better against opponent X and am now stuck on something else instead." If you're taking 9 battles to beat the end boss, you've still got a ton of things you can do to get stronger. You might not even have a full team of level 55 generals yet, and surely have space to inherit generals, move from SR to SSR, get stronger gear, level up lab and church/temple skills, forge your gear to higher levels, and so forth.

All of those things slow down after a while, but even at the daimyo-contender level, just getting another inherited Takeda Shingen of Kai makes a huge difference. I don't see it really slowing down until we've got parties with an inherited SSR Takeda Shingen of Kai for each of the five generals on the team, or possibly only 3 or 4 if you think the Uesugi Kenshin/Takenaka Hanbei combination will be strong enough to justify forgoing one.

kusho
09-02-2017, 08:48 AM
fresh invite code:

O3X8K1I0R1QW

Machcio
09-02-2017, 04:54 PM
So, a quick question. How does Telescope artifact work?

From what I understand it gives you attack boost when targeted enemy unit has less troops than your attacking unit. If that's the case it's pretty useless since AI units have artificially pumped up numbers and 99% of the time they have more troops than you.

Semaphore
09-02-2017, 06:23 PM
So, a quick question. How does Telescope artifact work?

From what I understand it gives you attack boost when targeted enemy unit has less troops than your attacking unit. If that's the case it's pretty useless since AI units have artificially pumped up numbers and 99% of the time they have more troops than you.

Yeah, it's pretty useless for PVE as I read it. It might be all right for PVP if you're loading up on gear with +troops bonuses. But not all artifacts are guaranteed to be useful.

In case you'd like event drop percentages with a larger sample size, now that I've cleared the end boss 1500 times, I got 13 soul tickets, 16 SSR Takeda Shingen cards, and about 9500 souls. That's all in line with the percentages I gave above. If you want a larger sample size than that, you'll have to get TruelyNice to post here and hope he kept statistics, as he's already beaten the boss over 4000 times.

The event ranking is that you get 40824.7 points per time that you beat the end boss. I have no idea why it's that exact number as opposed to some other, as the boss has 398247 troops in total. It's probably a glitch of some sort. But if you want to know how many times someone else has beaten it, some simple arithmetic will tell you for anyone on the top 50.

For what it's worth, the point of the gear drops is not because they expect you to actually want the gear. It's to fill up your inventory and force you to go clear it out. That makes the event harder to macro.

Machcio
09-02-2017, 07:02 PM
In case you'd like event drop percentages with a larger sample size, now that I've cleared the end boss 1500 times, I got 13 soul tickets, 16 SSR Takeda Shingen cards, and about 9500 souls. That's all in line with the percentages I gave above. If you want a larger sample size than that, you'll have to get TruelyNice to post here and hope he kept statistics, as he's already beaten the boss over 4000 times.

For what it's worth, the point of the gear drops is not because they expect you to actually want the gear. It's to fill up your inventory and force you to go clear it out. That makes the event harder to macro.

I need 3 battles to kill the boss, so I guess I'll have a LITTLE less loot than you :) For now I got 1 soul ticket and few souls, but even then it's worth it. I still hope to get few more tickets before event ends. And I know that gear items are in reward pool just so they can take percentage of drops so the real shinies will have lower drop rates. Different games, but loot mechanics are all the same :)
but those events are the best way to see how much you progressed in terms of your overal power. Last time I needed 8-9 fights to kill the boss. It's nice to see actual progress. And I still aim to finish in top50 and get some koban. For a person who doesn't spend real money on the game some gold is always nice.

Semaphore
09-02-2017, 08:54 PM
I need 3 battles to kill the boss, so I guess I'll have a LITTLE less loot than you :) For now I got 1 soul ticket and few souls, but even then it's worth it. I still hope to get few more tickets before event ends. And I know that gear items are in reward pool just so they can take percentage of drops so the real shinies will have lower drop rates. Different games, but loot mechanics are all the same :)
but those events are the best way to see how much you progressed in terms of your overal power. Last time I needed 8-9 fights to kill the boss. It's nice to see actual progress. And I still aim to finish in top50 and get some koban. For a person who doesn't spend real money on the game some gold is always nice.

The copper that is about 70% of the drops is real loot, not just filler. That's an expected 21k copper per win, which has been about 32 million copper for me so far this event. That's a lot.

A win in three battles is enough to justify doing it. Yeah, it's a third as much loot for a lot more troops lost than winning in one battle. But a third of really a lot of loot is still a lot. And at that rate, using your koban to buy fast battle tickets is a better investment than saving it for platinum x11 summons or whatever.

This game seems to love giving me SSR Takeda Shingen cards for some reason. Maybe they're just a higher probability card. Even before this event, I had pulled at least 5 more of them than any other SSR card from summons. Now I just got four more of them out of 25 soul cards. But I really shouldn't complain about what it gave me, as it also gave me the UR Master Strategist that I've long wanted and another SSR Takeda Shingen of Kai. Had I been offered up front that I'd get those two cards and 23 copies of whatever you think the worst SSR general is, I'd have taken it.

Machcio
09-03-2017, 05:24 AM
One thing I actually wanted to ask for some time. About artifacts - for example compass. When I want to put it in one of the slots in port it says "unequipable", and I can't even see it when attaching artifacts to unit, so.....
what the hell can I do with it?

Semaphore
09-03-2017, 07:21 AM
One thing I actually wanted to ask for some time. About artifacts - for example compass. When I want to put it in one of the slots in port it says "unequipable", and I can't even see it when attaching artifacts to unit, so.....
what the hell can I do with it?

Some port artifacts can only be equipped if you have a temple or only if you have a church. The ones that make a particular general class stronger tend to be that way--and can only be equipped if they're the opposite of what you probably have. For example, if you have a temple, that can make light cavalry stronger via temple skills. But there's some artifact that can also make light cavalry stronger, but only if you have a church. But if you have a church, you probably don't want to use light cavalry, as they can't benefit from temple skills. That makes such artifacts pretty useless.

DunDunDun
09-03-2017, 03:37 PM
Hello, do cyclops 2nd skill affect even the current event ? i needed roughly 20 atk to clear the last stage and the only reason it's 20 is SSR Sanada Yukitaka which do 80% of the team damage by herself, sure her dmg take a flop as round go but when you are wipeout in 2 turn, that is barely an issue xD. Otherwise i wouldn't have even tried to reach that stage.

At first i wanted to ask if cyclops was a good pick for freshman ticket because it would shorten a lot the atk needed but after reading the last 5? page of this topic. I think i would go for Tiger of Kai but i'm still curious about this question :p

Semaphore
09-03-2017, 04:13 PM
Hello, do cyclops 2nd skill affect even the current event ? i needed roughly 20 atk to clear the last stage and the only reason it's 20 is SSR Sanada Yukitaka which do 80% of the team damage by herself, sure her dmg take a flop as round go but when you are wipeout in 2 turn, that is barely an issue xD. Otherwise i wouldn't have even tried to reach that stage.

At first i wanted to ask if cyclops was a good pick for freshman ticket because it would shorten a lot the atk needed but after reading the last 5? page of this topic. I think i would go for Tiger of Kai but i'm still curious about this question :p

That's an interesting question, so I decided to try it. It appears that the answer is "no". I put a level 40, one star Cyclops in my lineup once with exactly nothing equipped to see if the skill would proc for huge damage. By the time Cyclops got to attack, all but the enemy Tiger of Kai were dead, and Cyclops dealt only 5184 damage to an opponent with about 140k troops left. A 20% bonus would be about 28k from just the skill alone, so I think that we can confidently say that the skill didn't take effect. It did stick 50 focus fire on the enemy Tiger of Kai, though.

As for your new choice of UR general, don't get a Cyclops. Tiger of Kai seems to be the common pick. There's also a decent case for Master Strategist. I could see a case for taking Taikou Hideyoshi, though it's not what I'd recommend. But any UR general in the jade ticket box other than those three would be sitting on the bench for me right now even if I had a four star, level 55 version, and Cyclops just plain isn't very good.

If it takes you 20 battles to beat the end boss, then I'd recommend focusing on the other event instead.

DunDunDun
09-03-2017, 05:35 PM
Thank, well i usually stay clear of those kind of thing, i started during the last event that had sea shell as drop and even then it was nearly finished, so roughly a month ago ? more ? i'm bad with time. At the very least the next one had started, the one were the first map were giving 15, 30, 60 and 150k gold. It's actually the only event i farmed and what i farmed were the map, hit the boss once and called it a day for the rest of the event xD. Daimyo and daily world boss i just hit convoy.

I got interested in this event 'cause i got lucky and dropped Shingen of Kai and i love her 2nd skill (doesn't seem to always activate thought or maybe it,s not always the fastest than atk ? my Sanada with 143 speed would sometime attack before and sometime after Tiger of Kai with 150 speed but with the buff Sanada should be at 153, no ?)

I killed her once simply to stop being unranked, told myself just getting top 1000 was worth it since in a way it didn't actually cost me troop. My troop were in the red (over capacity) with barrack ready to collect since hours. Given my current team which is mainly tank-regen i never had to hire troop with copper, i even saved over 250 pack of troop in my mailbox. But then i don't actively farm, waiting for something worth it, so even if the current event temp me i wouldn't go as far as spending ration for it and would do it only after convoy.

That said, i did learn something quite usefull than i would have liked the game say it (or maybe they did and i brushed it off xD) it's troop count affect atk-def. I gave my sanada a lvl 30+0 accessory for the +10% atk, then after reading that message gave her a legendary lvl 25 accessory + 32 which give +15% def and i ended with more atk. Now i feel like crying over the 2 acc lvl 40 i got rid. (I prefer fact over rng, it's why lvl 40 acc skill didn't appel to me that much) And i also learned lvl 40 is the last of the 2400 batch (blacksmith cost) its why i have been focusing on lvl 25 item since they are the last of the 800 batch. And that make it just more salty xD

Semaphore
09-04-2017, 05:42 AM
I got interested in this event 'cause i got lucky and dropped Shingen of Kai and i love her 2nd skill (doesn't seem to always activate thought or maybe it,s not always the fastest than atk ? my Sanada with 143 speed would sometime attack before and sometime after Tiger of Kai with 150 speed but with the buff Sanada should be at 153, no ?)

The reason Koyo Gunkan is such a powerful skill is that it affects your entire team, not just the one general. It doesn't account for one of your generals sometimes attacking before another and sometimes after. That can happen if you have skills that only sometimes proc and for only some generals and not others, or if two generals happen to have the same speed and it chooses randomly who attacks first each round. But if you want your team to get stronger, getting more of that Koyo Gunkan skill into play by having other generals inherit it is a major way to do so, as they do stack.

I've got four of them right now, which is good for about +75% attack and defense for my entire team. Add five water guns and that's a total of about +87% speed for the entire team, as well as -23% defense for the enemy team. That kind of stacking buffs makes a huge difference.

Also, Koyo Gunkan always takes effect if the general was alive at the start of a round. If your Takeda Shingen of Kai dies, you retain the effects for the rest of that round, but lose it for future rounds. Like other skills that take effect during combat, its bonuses are not added into the attack, defense, and speed numbers that are displayed on your screen.

For example, my Sanada Yukitaka shows as having 12259 attack right now. That includes attack bonuses from equipment, lab skills, and temple skills. It would also include bonuses from skills that aren't displayed in combat, if she had any, such as Takeda Shingen's Furinkazan skill. The four stacked Koyo Gunkan skills multiply by 1.15^4 ~ 1.749 bring that up to an effective 21141. Then multiply by 2.5 for her attack boost skill in the first round and that makes 53602 attack. Multiply by 1.4 for her peerless skill to get 75043 attack.

And that's before the damage boosts, which include a factor of 1.5 for her 24 generals skill, 1.3 for Zhan Guo Ce, 1.4 for the weakness exploit lab skill, and 3.5 for the inherited Tiger of Kai skill (yes, really). (Bonuses from the python formation and combat training lab skills and oriental horsemanship temple skill, as well as the 2.05 multiple for being an elite black rider are included in the base attack displayed on the screen.) Multiply those together to get a total of dealing about 9.6 times the base damage. You then have to multiply by 0.8 for her being an elite black rider, for about 7.64 times the base damage--on top of an effective attack of 75043. She also has 149 power for good measure, and the opponents have about a -23% debuff to defense from five water gun effects stacking.

And that, by the way, is how to kill most opponents in one hit. It also kills my own general in one hit from a lot of things that deal reflect damage. For the boss in the current event, she can one shot kill four of the five enemy generals, and usually takes out two of them in the first round, unless she happens to hit the Tiger of Kai as one of her opponents, which is still good for taking 129454 troops off of her at the moment. Stacking lots of buffs like that, and especially team-wide buffs, is how you get stronger.

DunDunDun
09-04-2017, 11:42 AM
My form was crane and Sanada was at the top-front (so with melee rider she was hitting the enemy archer) while putting her in the back of the crane mean she was surviving longer since she was hitting a enemy cavalry i was actually doing less in total. So with her there, i had Naoe tanking Tiger of Kai. Tanking is a big world she was a meat shield for 1 atk from tiger and the samurai behind and at the start of round 2, my only loss so far is Naoe and sometime Sanada would atk first and sometime Kai would kill her before she get to attack a second time. I already noticed at a prior time than Koyo Gunkan wasn't physically changing commander stats but than they were taking effect (such as sanada doing 3.7k and moving up to 4k after adding Shingen (i had Akechi Juhbei before) I even attacked twice with a same setup to see if dmg was changing and it wasn't (some game do +/- x% dmg)

Basically from that i was knowing while my sanada showed 143 speed she was actually at 153 with Shingen buff. From doing a test vs Tiger i noticed Yamagata Masakage was among them her 1st skill do up speed so i guess she was the culprit behind Tiger of Kai reaching my speed. (I did the test in the middle of the post, it's why it feel a little weird between 1st and 2nd ... paragraph ? i'm not english) Well i ended up switching Naoe for Toyotomi when i first killed her She was able to tank 2 atk from kai and 1 from the samurai given the archer didn't hit her when -,-

Right another question about a commander, Tsukahara Takamoto, her 3rd skill 'Mythic Dachi' When leading a samurai units, increase dmg by 20%, guaranted to deal double dmg to the 3rd if 3 targets are hit. Samurai doesn't hit in a line, Swordman do ... i just did 2 fight vs Tiger of Kai to confirm if elite samurai (as i don't own them or their previous form) to confirm whether or not they could hit like swordman or even crossbow and they don't it's just a 1vs1. That lead to another question why do elite samurai do say Increases atk by 15% and an extra 10% to single target ?

Semaphore
09-04-2017, 11:57 AM
My form was crane and Sanada was at the top-front (so with melee rider she was hitting the enemy archer) while putting her in the back of the crane mean she was surviving longer since she was hitting a enemy cavalry i was actually doing less in total. So with her there, i had Naoe tanking Tiger of Kai. Tanking is a big world she was a meat shield for 1 atk from tiger and the samurai behind and at the start of round 2, my only loss so far is Naoe and sometime Sanada would atk first and sometime Kai would kill her before she get to attack a second time. I already noticed at a prior time than Koyo Gunkan wasn't physically changing commander stats but than they were taking effect (such as sanada doing 3.7k and moving up to 4k after adding Shingen (i had Akechi Juhbei before) I even attacked twice with a same setup to see if dmg was changing and it wasn't (some game do +/- x% dmg)

Basically from that i was knowing while my sanada showed 143 speed she was actually at 153 with Shingen buff. From doing a test vs Tiger i noticed Yamagata Masakage was among them her 1st skill do up speed so i guess she was the culprit behind Tiger of Kai reaching my speed. Well i ended up switching Naoe for Toyotomi when i first killed her She was able to tank 2 atk from kai and 1 from the samurai given the archer didn't hit her when -,-

Right another question about a commander, Tsukahara Takamoto, her 3rd skill 'Mythic Dachi' When leading a samurai units, increase dmg by 20%, guaranted to deal double dmg to the 3rd if 3 targets are hit. Samurai doesn't hit in a line, Swordman do ... i just did 2 fight vs Tiger of Kai to confirm if elite samurai (as i don't own them or their previous form) to confirm whether or not they could hit like swordman or even crossbow and they don't it's just a 1vs1. That lead to another question why do elite samurai do say Increases atk by 15% and an extra 10% to single target ?

If you're playing Akechi Juhbei and taking 20 battles to beat a boss, you're probably doing something wrong. Early on, you need to focus on getting generals up to four stars and level 55 so that you can field a decent team, even if it's all SR rarity. A level 55 SR general is often much stronger than a level 35 UR. The only generals strong enough to justify playing a zero star version over a relatively good level 55 SR general are Tiger of Kai, Master Strategist, Takeda Shingen of Kai, and Sanada Yukitaka. And other than Takeda Shingen of Kai, even those are debatable to some degree.

If you level up SR generals with interesting skills to inherit, you can inherit the skills once you get level 55 SSR generals later and don't want to keep the SR as part of your main team.

As for the samurai question, classes have various bonuses. In the case of elite samurai, you get an increased attack bonus to compensate for only attacking one target.

Machcio
09-05-2017, 09:59 AM
For example, my Sanada Yukitaka shows as having 12259 attack right now. That includes attack bonuses from equipment, lab skills, and temple skills. It would also include bonuses from skills that aren't displayed in combat, if she had any, such as Takeda Shingen's Furinkazan skill. The four stacked Koyo Gunkan skills multiply by 1.15^4 ~ 1.749 bring that up to an effective 21141. Then multiply by 2.5 for her attack boost skill in the first round and that makes 53602 attack. Multiply by 1.4 for her peerless skill to get 75043 attack.

I felt so much smaller ater reading this ...

But anyway - do healing skills stack? After reading your few last posts I believe they do, but I would like to make sure. At the end of the turn I can see animations and captions for all skills appearing (for example Love inherited from Naoe Kagetsuna, Original Zuo Zhuan etc) but I can see green health number floating over my unit only once.

Also - how often do non-artifacts appear as loot from exploring? I had few fancy drops (like parts for universal EVO card, or EVO emblem shards) or some utilities like fast battle tickets or rations but the drop rate for those looks awfully low.

And what would you recommend as artifact to equip on unit? Since I don't have many generals (or at least not many with worthwhile skills) to inherit I'm right now building my dropdeck around survivability and regeneration to keep my Tiger of Kai shielded as long as possible and I'm trying to ged Buddha Sculptures.

DunDunDun
09-05-2017, 12:10 PM
Well my Juhbei got no star just like most of my team actually. What i currently use is 0* Luis, 1* Naoe, 1* SSR toyotomi, 0* Shingen of Kai and 0* Sanada.

So far i got 3 SR 4* and that is 3 since yesterday. didn't really have time to work on them yet. but if you said what you did already expecting Juhbei to be 0* then indeed i may doing something wrong xD Probably the class.

Semaphore
09-05-2017, 04:04 PM
I felt so much smaller ater reading this ...

But anyway - do healing skills stack? After reading your few last posts I believe they do, but I would like to make sure. At the end of the turn I can see animations and captions for all skills appearing (for example Love inherited from Naoe Kagetsuna, Original Zuo Zhuan etc) but I can see green health number floating over my unit only once.

Also - how often do non-artifacts appear as loot from exploring? I had few fancy drops (like parts for universal EVO card, or EVO emblem shards) or some utilities like fast battle tickets or rations but the drop rate for those looks awfully low.

And what would you recommend as artifact to equip on unit? Since I don't have many generals (or at least not many with worthwhile skills) to inherit I'm right now building my dropdeck around survivability and regeneration to keep my Tiger of Kai shielded as long as possible and I'm trying to ged Buddha Sculptures.

If you have two or three heals on a single character, it adds them together and only displays one number. I'm not 100% certain of this, but I think that it computes the heals sequentially, so for healing skills that depend on how much life you have, you can have a situation where you get some healing from skill A, then skill B computes the healing based on how much life you have after being healed by skill A.

Healing heavy builds are essential to get an A against certain opponents that do tons of reflect damage. But it's usually more effective to go heavy on damage with only one or two tanks to keep your damage dealers alive.

Non-artifact items from exploring are, as you noted, fairly rare. My ballpark approximation is that a given exploration item has about a 1% chance of being something other than an artifact. But I could believe 3% or 0.4%, as that's a pretty rough approximation.

I use buddha sculptures for my general artifacts.

Semaphore
09-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Well my Juhbei got no star just like most of my team actually. What i currently use is 0* Luis, 1* Naoe, 1* SSR toyotomi, 0* Shingen of Kai and 0* Sanada.

So far i got 3 SR 4* and that is 3 since yesterday. didn't really have time to work on them yet. but if you said what you did already expecting Juhbei to be 0* then indeed i may doing something wrong xD Probably the class.

If you have both Akechi Juhbei and Luis Frois, then I'm going to hope that you got a lucky UR summon and didn't waste the achievements completion reward of choosing your UR general on one of those two.

If you don't have a full team of level 35+ generals yet, then fine, trot out the URs until you do. But once you do, you need to focus on getting a team to level 55, even though it will probably be mostly or entirely SR early on. You pull out the UR and SSR generals as you get SR generals high enough to replace them, then slowly shift to SSR as you get them to at least three or preferably four stars. Once you get SSR generals high enough to pull level 55 SR generals off of your team, you can use the benched SR general to inherit a skill and still benefit from having leveled them up all the way.

Getting UR generals to high star ratings is rather expensive, so I was skeptical that you had those UR generals at high enough star ratings to justify using them over a level 55 SR. To put it into perspective, I have at least one four star version of 18 distinct SSR generals. For 8 of those 18, I have at least two four star cards of the same general. But there's only one UR general at all that I have even a two star or higher version of. The scattered 0 and 1 star UR generals that I have mostly aren't even good enough to justify sticking on my defense team as random spares.

DunDunDun
09-05-2017, 06:56 PM
Yes i got lucky and got an UR out of my soul ticket i got for the accomplissement. So i had 2 UR within 3 day of gameplay without having used my freshman ticket.

I don't have a full team of 35 yet as of now 3 commander reach or surpasse that lvl. (35 luis, 36 Naoe, 37 toyotomi)

Semaphore
09-05-2017, 09:26 PM
Most UR generals really aren't that useful. You'll end up needing to use a bunch of UR or Universal EVO cards to rank them up to four stars, and those come slowly, to say the least. So you basically have to pick the one that you think is the strongest that you have or will have anytime remotely soon as the one to use your UR and Universal EVO cards on.

As a survey of sorts of what the top tier players are using, at least in PVE, I checked the recent victories on the seventh opponent of map 6-4. This has the advantage that only six players have beaten it, ever: Temp, Semaphore, Nootaku, Aargaez, Vermillion, and Arikromus. All daimyos in the past 2+ months have come from that list. With only six players having beaten the opponent at all, it retains the first victory by each of those six players rather than getting scrolled off. It's also a not terribly difficult opponent, as the enemy is all elite guards, so you don't get people pulling out weird tricks to try to customize something for that particular opponent.

So I tallied up the generals used, including both the base generals and also the inherited ones. The totals are:

UR The Dragon of Echigo: 1
UR The Tiger of Kai: 8
UR Master Strategist: 2
UR Sanada Yukimura (S): 1
SSR Uesugi Kenshin: 1
SSR Toyotomi Hideyoshi: 2
SSR Takenaka Hanbei: 3
SSR Mori Motonari: 5
SSR Miyamoto Musashi: 1
SSR Sasaki Kojiro: 1
SSR Kamiizumi Nobutsuna: 2
SSR Honda Tadakatsu: 1
SSR Honganji Kennyo: 1
SSR Sanada Yukitaka: 5
SSR Takeda Shingen of Kai: 6
SSR Toyotomi Hideyoshi (S): 3
SR Naoe Kagetsuna: 6
SR Katakura Kojuuro: 2
SR Date Nami: 1
SR Yagyu Munetoshi: 1
SR Imagawa Yoshimoto: 1
SR Honganji Kennyo: 3
SR Otomo Yoshishige: 1
SR Ashikaga Yoshiaki: 2

That's more SR than UR, and from a set of players who could easily go exclusively SSR if so inclined. It's also more SR Naoe Kagetsuna alone than all UR besides Tiger of Kai combined.

If you were to get a more PVP focused survey by counting the generals used in the quarterfinals of the daimyo tournament, you'll see a lot more SSR Uesugi Kenshin, SSR Takenaka Hanbei, and SSR Sasaki Kojiro, but not more UR generals. You pick your favorite, evolve your favorite, and won't get around to evolving your second favorite unless you play for a number of months.

Semaphore
09-07-2017, 04:12 PM
This week brought back the trainer dungeon. If you like experience cards, this is for you. It takes over 9 million experience to level an SSR general from 1 to 55. The trainer dungeon drops enough experience cards for you to do that in a little over two days. Yes, really. I just tallied up the experience cards I got from clearing the whole thing and it comes to 4183500 experience. That's for just one day, and the event is here for two weeks.

I said that the rebel dungeon caters to the top tier players who can clear it quickly. The trainer dungeon is quite the opposite of that. I actually had to pull all of my normal generals off of the field for it because two opponents who do reflect damage were killing me with it. I'm using it to level affection for new generals with a single level 40 general wearing hand-me-down gear one-shotting the entire enemy side on each of the first six opponents (out of seven). Okay, so that one general is a UR Master Strategist with an inherited Takeda Shingen, but still.

The trainer dungeon also gives a lot of copper, if that's what you need. It isn't actually the best source of copper, but it is the best source of experience cards. This is the third time that the dungeon has run, though the first time gave you very limited access unless you paid a ton of koban.

DunDunDun
09-07-2017, 07:16 PM
So i finaly chose to use my freshman ticket. I couldn't decide between Tiger of Kai and Master Strategist but i didn't had to chose. The available choice are Kenshin, Takeda, Oda, Toyotomi, Tohso and Luis.

Semaphore
09-07-2017, 07:29 PM
So i finaly chose to use my freshman ticket. I couldn't decide between Tiger of Kai and Master Strategist but i didn't had to chose. The available choice are Kenshin, Takeda, Oda, Toyotomi, Tohso and Luis.

They don't give you a good UR anymore? Ugh. When I used it, the choices were Dragon of Echigo, Tiger of Kai, Demon King of the Six Heavens, Taikou Hideyoshi, Tohsho Daigongen, and Luis Frois. I assumed that it was still a "pick your favorite UR", as newer UR generals have been added to jade ticket. Dragon of Echigo, Tiger of Kai, and Taikou Hideyoshi are all preferable to any of the six choices you list. Oh well. Save any UR EVO or Universal EVO cards that you have the good fortune to get until you get a Tiger of Kai or Master Strategist to use them on.

At least the new trainer event should let you get some SR generals to high levels quickly. I'd recommend focusing on the trainer event and going as far in it as you can until either you've done all of the generals that you can 30 times each that day before farming any other content besides the convoys in the daily/daimyo world bosses. When you're new, the first thing you need is to get a team of max level generals with skills that are useful to inherit later. The copper from the trainer event will help you, too.

DunDunDun
09-08-2017, 06:24 PM
The list from the freshman ticket is as you said i have just been lazy and told their name instead of their UR name xD Only Tohsho Daigongen i forgot her name. (It's why i said tohsho but i didn't say the full name)

What i mean by saying i didn't had to choose between Tiger of Kai and Master Strategist was because Master wasn't available while Tiger was there.

Semaphore
09-08-2017, 06:39 PM
The list from the freshman ticket is as you said i have just been lazy and told their name instead of their UR name xD Only Tohsho Daigongen i forgot her name. (It's why i said tohsho but i didn't say the full name)

What i mean by saying i didn't had to choose between Tiger of Kai and Master Strategist was because Master wasn't available while Tiger was there.

Well that sure makes the decision easy for you. Interesting to know that newer UR generals haven't since been added.

Odiecks
09-08-2017, 09:03 PM
Is there a consensus on the best use for free koban? I unlocked the second dojo slot, but otherwise have been hoarding. More inventory slots would be nice, but they sure seem pricey.

Semaphore
09-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Is there a consensus on the best use for free koban? I unlocked the second dojo slot, but otherwise have been hoarding. More inventory slots would be nice, but they sure seem pricey.

The single best use of Koban is, when there is an event with unusually good rewards that you weren't going to get, buying the rations and/or fast battle tickets necessary to make sure you get those rewards. This only applies to events with unusually good rewards. In the current rebellion event, if TruelyNice and Aqua-chan spent all the souls they've gotten from the event on soul tickets, they've probably gotten over 130 soul tickets each so far. That's huge, but you'd better believe that they're burning a ton of koban on fast battle tickets to make that happen.

But the rebellion event (which formerly ran as the crusader event) only gives such great rewards if you can kill the boss in one battle, and the rewards drop off precipitously if it takes you 10 battles to clear it. The other notable event was the last four opponents in the summer generals/water gun event, which had a 0.2% chance of dropping an SSR EVO card. You could only fight them 50 times each, for 200 per day in total, which didn't necessarily require spending koban. But if you would have missed the rewards without spending koban, it was worth it to spend it.

There are diminishing returns to buying more dojo slots, but it's a reasonable thing to buy. You'll need more inventory slots if you decide you want to equip gear on your defense team, not just your offense team, but you don't really need more inventory slots than you can buy with copper unless and until you decide you want to do that.

After that, summons are probably the best place to spend your spare koban. Platinum x11 or some event summons are the most efficient to buy with koban. But there's absolutely nothing wrong with hoarding koban to make sure that you have what you need for events when an important event shows up. If you're playing completely free and not buying the monthly pass, you're probably not going to have the spare koban for very many koban summons, anyway.

Do not waste koban on shortening cooldowns, buying copper directly, buying the last boat at the port, buying construction tickets, or buying gold summon tickets. Those are all massively wasteful.

Unregistered
09-09-2017, 10:14 AM
I think I started during the summer event, so I wasn't strong enough to get to the end battles, and I haven't yet seen a need to buy rations or FB tickets, but I can see how it would be useful. I guess the plan for now is to keep hoarding, and if I end up with more stashed than I think I need, I can drop the 1500 on summons.

I like the constant free exp from the dojo, but it's such a drop in the bucket compared to exp cards from events. I'm certainly not feeling tempted to drop 1000 koban on another slot.

Semaphore
09-09-2017, 10:41 AM
I think I started during the summer event, so I wasn't strong enough to get to the end battles, and I haven't yet seen a need to buy rations or FB tickets, but I can see how it would be useful. I guess the plan for now is to keep hoarding, and if I end up with more stashed than I think I need, I can drop the 1500 on summons.

I like the constant free exp from the dojo, but it's such a drop in the bucket compared to exp cards from events. I'm certainly not feeling tempted to drop 1000 koban on another slot.

Before the current rebellion event, I had only ever spent 50 koban on fast battle tickets and nothing on rations, relying instead on getting them by other means. But a soul ticket about every 60 battles or so, repeatable infinitely often, is far too good of a deal to pass up. By the time the event is over, I'll probably have spent about 4000 koban on them, which should drain my reserves of it entirely. But that will probably be good for something over 100 soul tickets over the course of the event. So far, out of 63 soul ticket draws from the event, I've gotten 2x UR Master Strategist, 2x SSR Takeda Shingen of Kai, and 1x UR EVO card, so it's worth it. That's massively better than anything else I could hope to get with 4000 koban, or 6000 if you count the standard rations and fast battle tickets that I had accumulated before the event started and have since used.

Azza Nugra
09-12-2017, 11:48 AM
I've played about 1 monts,

So far has been reach chapter 4 stage 5 and can't continue.

My generals are, tiger of kai (UR *1) elite black rider, Uesugi Kenshin (SSR *3) elite guard, Cha (SR *1) elite guard, Toyotomi Hideyoshi (SSR *0) elite guard, Ashikaga Yoshiteru (SSR *1) sword master.

All of them is lv maxed. Equipment lv 30+.

Need sugestion, what i should do next,

Semaphore
09-12-2017, 04:02 PM
I've played about 1 monts,

So far has been reach chapter 4 stage 5 and can't continue.

My generals are, tiger of kai (UR *1) elite black rider, Uesugi Kenshin (SSR *3) elite guard, Cha (SR *1) elite guard, Toyotomi Hideyoshi (SSR *0) elite guard, Ashikaga Yoshiteru (SSR *1) sword master.

All of them is lv maxed. Equipment lv 30+.

Need sugestion, what i should do next,

As usual, keep leveling up your lab and temple/church skills, and keep forging up your gear. If you're using gear with a level requirement below 40, you should probably toss it in favor of something stronger and start forging up stronger gear, with a handful of event item exceptions.

Make sure that you're leveling up all of your lab and church/temple skills, not just focusing on getting the few that seem most important to high ranks. The time and cost increase roughly exponentially up to level 50, so if you've got whichever skill you think is most important up to level 50, you're going to get destroyed by someone who got all of his skills to 30 in that time. You can stop on the formations you don't use much at 25, and can stop leveling some skills that you don't think are very important somewhere in the 30s. But just about all of the skills do matter.

For your generals, you have not a single four star general in the bunch. You can't rely on getting particular SSR generals to four stars quickly, which is why you need to go mostly for SR generals early on. Get them to four stars and level 55 so that you can have some viable generals on your team. There's absolutely no way that you should go with a zero star Toyotomi Hideyoshi or a one star Ashikaga Yoshiteru over a reasonably good four star SR general.

There are really only four generals that you can justify playing while below three stars, apart from when you're very new to the game: UR Tiger of Kai, UR Master Strategist, SSR Takeda Shingen of Kai, and SSR Sanada Yukitaka. If you've got a three star Uesugi Kenshin and have made it to level 4-5, you're probably beyond the "very new to the game" stage.

Another odd thing is that you're mixing church and temple classes. You can have a church or temple and can level up skills for some fairly powerful buffs to one side or the other, but not both. Church class generals for a temple player or vice versa are greatly weakened. You can perhaps justify it for a church player having Tiger of Kai or Sanada Yukitaka as elite black riders for their class skills, or a temple player having a Uesugi Kenshin/Takenaka Hanbei corsair character to be obnoxious in PVP. But not for most of the generals you've got.

Mr.Goat
09-13-2017, 06:02 PM
Does anyone know what the opening strings type music is called, I wanna learn to play it

Machcio
09-14-2017, 05:09 AM
Am I missing something or the church dungeon lets you get only one part of the Evo card (the bottom one)?

Odiecks
09-14-2017, 05:47 AM
The two right-most enemies on the field appear to drop the other two pieces.

That third piece of the EVO emblem is obviously a good target, since it hasn't yet been available. Folks have opinions on other worthwhile farm targets? I don't recognize some of the items as they scroll past.

Edit: Ah, nevermind...didn't catch that all the decent drops are only 3 fights each.

The first new battle appears at 20 stars; guess I'll see the last one tomorrow.

Machcio
09-14-2017, 06:26 AM
The two right-most enemies on the field appear to drop the other two pieces.

That third piece of the EVO emblem is obviously a good target, since it hasn't yet been available. Folks have opinions on other worthwhile farm targets? I don't recognize some of the items as they scroll past.

Edit: Ah, nevermind...didn't catch that all the decent drops are only 3 fights each.

The first new battle appears at 20 stars; guess I'll see the last one tomorrow.

not Evo emblem piece. Evo CARD piece. The last boss, the one visible from beginning drops one of three pieces. But is there a possibility in this dungeon to get other ones?

Semaphore
09-14-2017, 04:28 PM
Otomo Yoshishige drops the previously missing EVO emblem piece. As for the EVO card, the Oni Hanzo of Dominance drops only a piece that has long been available. It takes 20 stars to unlock Francisco Javier, so I used up my event rations for the day just to unlock him and haven't gotten to see his drops. Do realize that you need port level 47 or higher to trade the three EVO card pieces for a completed Universal EVO card, however.

This event drops the components for the Ultimate Western Musket, Ultimate Western Armor, and Luis' Traveler Diary that have long been visible in trade at port but unobtainable. Those items look pretty nice, but a cap of only 3 attempts per day and a requirement of 4 drops for one of the item you actually want means that you're probably not going to get many of them, if any.

Unregistered
09-15-2017, 12:29 AM
If you undo an inheritance to give the general a different one, does the old one disappear forever? I really want to switch the ability my takenaka has, but I can't afford to lose the old skill i gave her completely, since i only have 3 lvl 55's atm.

Unregistered
09-15-2017, 01:07 AM
s
If you undo an inheritance to give the general a different one, does the old one disappear forever? I really want to switch the ability my takenaka has, but I can't afford to lose the old skill i gave her completely, since i only have 3 lvl 55's atm.

I'm pretty sure you keep the feed card when you remove it. Isnt that why they implemented the inheritor ore? So you couldnt constanty switch out skills. Dont take my word for it though as my only lvl 55 is a Garrisoned UC ;)

einarslv
09-15-2017, 03:39 AM
new invite code for newcomers E2J1W6C4V5M8