PDA

View Full Version : [DMM] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Jeffrey Uy
11-12-2017, 08:24 PM
I tried pm you but there's no "Sent PM" on your tab thingy here.

Semaphore
11-12-2017, 08:49 PM
In case you were wondering, construction tickets stack to 999 before it goes to a new stack. SR EVO cards and SSR Takeda Shingen cards stack to 99 before they take an additional inventory slot, so presumably all such cards stack to 99. Gold tickets stack to at least 100, so my guess would be 999.

AnimeLuna
11-12-2017, 08:53 PM
I tried pm you but there's no "Sent PM" on your tab thingy here.

I registered now

Jeffrey Uy
11-12-2017, 08:53 PM
In case you were wondering, construction tickets stack to 999 before it goes to a new stack. SR EVO cards and SSR Takeda Shingen cards stack to 99 before they take an additional inventory slot, so presumably all such cards stack to 99. Gold tickets stack to at least 100, so my guess would be 999.

oh cool. Now at least I know the limit info. I thought everything goes for 99 at max.

I still don't get why AnimeLuna Invite Code got an error. Anyway, here's mine if interested: P1W3C2L5X4F7

fuzzylogic
11-13-2017, 05:41 AM
Not for most of chapter 6, but only for two particular opponents at the very end of it: SSR Date Nami and SSR Date Masamune, the last two non-convoy opponents in 6-4. Even now that they've been available for months, there are still only five players who have beaten the latter. The latter has 40887 attack, 29792 defense, 251 speed, and 28140 troops per general. The former has 42342 attack, 29792 defense, 246 speed, and 25890 troops per general. They're also elite marksmen, so they hit three targets, and have a skill that means they sometimes deal triple damage.

Wow. It would take a long time before I would be able to defeat them and I'm still at chapter 4 because of prioritizing the weekly events. I think I wanna cry haha

fuzzylogic
11-13-2017, 05:45 AM
oh cool. Now at least I know the limit info. I thought everything goes for 99 at max.

I still don't get why AnimeLuna Invite Code got an error. Anyway, here's mine if interested: P1W3C2L5X4F7

It seems that AnimeLuna might be in a different server. If AnimeLuna is not on Owari then the invite code will not work

fuzzylogic
11-13-2017, 12:20 PM
Hmm got my very first Universal EVO card at today's challenge (though I was really focusing on battle ticket reward haha). The problem is which UR should I use it to. I have 4 UR generals that are 0 star, level 35 (Luis Frois, Taikou Hideyoshi, Dragon of Echigo and Tiger of Kai). I always use Dragon of Echigo and Tiger of Kai, but mostly the latter. Or maybe I should keep it unless necessary since I am still farming souls and soul tickets this week. Any suggestions guys? Help please because I wanna make the said evo card's worth :(

fuzzylogic
11-13-2017, 01:13 PM
It's OK now because I will be using that on Tiger of Kai. Checked the card preview on Soul Ticket summon and it had both UR and SSR evo cards. My apologies as I thought those said cards were not included :)

Semaphore
11-13-2017, 03:34 PM
Hmm got my very first Universal EVO card at today's challenge (though I was really focusing on battle ticket reward haha). The problem is which UR should I use it to. I have 4 UR generals that are 0 star, level 35 (Luis Frois, Taikou Hideyoshi, Dragon of Echigo and Tiger of Kai). I always use Dragon of Echigo and Tiger of Kai, but mostly the latter. Or maybe I should keep it unless necessary since I am still farming souls and soul tickets this week. Any suggestions guys? Help please because I wanna make the said evo card's worth :(

Tiger of Kai and Master Strategist are the two big damage dealers. Dragon of Echigo, Taikou Hideyoshi, Lion of Sagama, Kuroda Nyosui, and Sanada Yukimura (S) get some use, too. Uesugi Kenshin (H) looks potentially useful, but it might be event only like Sanada Yukimura (S). Using it on any other UR generals is a waste.

Jeffrey Uy
11-13-2017, 05:56 PM

Wow, you're one lucky gamer. I think Tiger of Kai and Master Strategist.

Tiger of Kai and Master Strategist are the two big damage dealers. Dragon of Echigo, Taikou Hideyoshi, Lion of Sagama, Kuroda Nyosui, and Sanada Yukimura (S) get some use, too. Uesugi Kenshin (H) looks potentially useful, but it might be event only like Sanada Yukimura (S). Using it on any other UR generals is a waste.

I'll put note on that. Thanks Sir Semaphore.

Dang It! I spend 50 Koban on Boss Raid for a 100k coins. What a waste. T_T

Foolinlove
11-13-2017, 10:15 PM
My persistence was finally rewarded today with the thief event. :) After striking out completely every day I got 300 koban 3 times today lol.

CheesecakeDemon
11-13-2017, 11:42 PM
I keep getting an error code when I try to put in invite codes, are they a one time use thing? If anyone has a valid one it would be much appreciated, thanks!~ ♡

fuzzylogic
11-14-2017, 05:01 AM
To Semaphore and Jeffrey Uy :

Thank you for the tip. I evolved Tiger of Kai and made her to level 40 the time it was evolved to 1 star (guess it took 3 small, 124 medium and 16 large exp cards to reach the max level).

Speaking of that Halloween Kenshin, I think saw Arikromus having one.

fuzzylogic
11-14-2017, 05:03 AM
My persistence was finally rewarded today with the thief event. :) After striking out completely every day I got 300 koban 3 times today lol.

Getting one time is wow. And 3 times is wow to third power :)

Foolinlove
11-14-2017, 07:54 AM
I keep getting an error code when I try to put in invite codes, are they a one time use thing? If anyone has a valid one it would be much appreciated, thanks!~ ♡

You have to put in the invite code for the server you want. I think pretty much everyone that posts here is on the first, and I am on the 2nd.

If you are trying for 2nd my invite code is : E1G4Z7W2P1D6

Jeffrey Uy
11-14-2017, 06:26 PM
It seems that AnimeLuna might be in a different server. If AnimeLuna is not on Owari then the invite code will not work

Makes Sense.

WOW... +1

To Semaphore and Jeffrey Uy :

Thank you for the tip. I evolved Tiger of Kai and made her to level 40 the time it was evolved to 1 star (guess it took 3 small, 124 medium and 16 large exp cards to reach the max level).

Speaking of that Halloween Kenshin, I think saw Arikromus having one.

I don't know why I get a thanks since Sir Semaphore gives you the info a lot. ^_^'

You have to put in the invite code for the server you want. I think pretty much everyone that posts here is on the first, and I am on the 2nd.

If you are trying for 2nd my invite code is : E1G4Z7W2P1D6

Remind me how again?

Yay!I'm third on Daimyo World Event. ^_^b

and boo! I got eliminated on Tourney. XD

Semaphore
11-14-2017, 08:31 PM
This week's tournament bracket sure set up pretty well for me. The other side of the bracket has Temp, Aargaez, Nootaku, TruelyNice, EarthCrimson, Vermillion, and Rimuru, so I can't possibly meet any of them before the finals. My half has what, Arikromus, Aqua-chan, and Magy?

I'll be disappointed if I can't reach the finals against that competition. Aqua-chan runs with basically a weaker version of what I do. Arikromus has basically been a step below the top tier for a long time, but doesn't often knock off a top tier player. I don't recall ever seeing Magy do much in the tournament, though he is notable as one of only four players to completely clear the campaign.

Jeffrey Uy
11-14-2017, 10:16 PM
This week's tournament bracket sure set up pretty well for me. The other side of the bracket has Temp, Aargaez, Nootaku, TruelyNice, EarthCrimson, Vermillion, and Rimuru, so I can't possibly meet any of them before the finals. My half has what, Arikromus, Aqua-chan, and Magy?

I'll be disappointed if I can't reach the finals against that competition. Aqua-chan runs with basically a weaker version of what I do. Arikromus has basically been a step below the top tier for a long time, but doesn't often knock off a top tier player. I don't recall ever seeing Magy do much in the tournament, though he is notable as one of only four players to completely clear the campaign.

Good Luck.

fuzzylogic
11-15-2017, 11:08 AM
I don't know why I get a thanks since Sir Semaphore gives you the info a lot. ^_^'

It is because you suggested either Tiger of Kai or Master Strategist. Though I do not have the latter yet so its Tige of Kai then XD

Semaphore
11-15-2017, 05:10 PM
It is because you suggested either Tiger of Kai or Master Strategist. Though I do not have the latter yet so its Tige of Kai then XD

Don't be in too big of a rush to get rid of UR EVO or Universal EVO cards. If you think Tiger of Kai is your top priority for getting a level 55 UR general, then go ahead. But don't rush to use the card on the best of whichever generals you have if you think that one you don't have is better.

Right now, I've got three UR EVO cards and one Universal EVO card sitting around because I don't see any generals worth using them on. I could use them on Lion of Sagama or Kuroda Nyosui and quickly have a level 55 version of either of them and improve my PVP team that way, but I don't want to burn such valuable cards just to occasionally win a PVP battle that I'd otherwise have lost. I don't know what UR generals are coming, but when one that I want does show up, I'll only need to draw one card of the general to quickly have a level 55 version on the field.

Jeffrey Uy
11-15-2017, 07:04 PM

Gives you a cookie

Don't be in too big of a rush to get rid of UR EVO or Universal EVO cards. If you think Tiger of Kai is your top priority for getting a level 55 UR general, then go ahead. But don't rush to use the card on the best of whichever generals you have if you think that one you don't have is better.

Right now, I've got three UR EVO cards and one Universal EVO card sitting around because I don't see any generals worth using them on. I could use them on Lion of Sagama or Kuroda Nyosui and quickly have a level 55 version of either of them and improve my PVP team that way, but I don't want to burn such valuable cards just to occasionally win a PVP battle that I'd otherwise have lost. I don't know what UR generals are coming, but when one that I want does show up, I'll only need to draw one card of the general to quickly have a level 55 version on the field.

That's very wise. But uhmmm... Who's that UR you're looking for?

BTW, I got Three Romance Classic and Bone Cutter from the event. Are they even worth it?

Machcio
11-16-2017, 04:06 AM
Inheritor ore dungeon again, so fast?
Not that I complain, because this time I CAN defeat enemy that drops hatarizushi.

Too bad that package with halloween Kenshin costs so much.

fuzzylogic
11-16-2017, 05:07 AM

Thank you for the concern as I do understand that it might turn into regret. But its OK since Tiger of Kai is one of my current generals who deal big damage. Haven't used my soul, platinum and gold tickets yet although my fingers are itching just to tap that summon buttons haha.

fuzzylogic
11-16-2017, 07:51 AM
Inheritor ore dungeon again, so fast?
Not that I complain, because this time I CAN defeat enemy that drops hatarizushi.

Too bad that package with halloween Kenshin costs so much.

Same goes for me as I can finally beat the 2 stages that drops that team buff accessory. However, my first time encounter in the takenaka hanbei stage was quite surprising because it's a 9 unit army with.

By the way, I was able to view the skills of the 2 summon generals. It seems that SSR Date Nami should be named Date Nagohime instead. First, they look like exactly the same (SSR Date Nami and R Date Nagohime). Second they have skills
that rolls a dice, and skills that enhances the dice roll effect. Might be a general's name input confusion of some sort.

Semaphore
11-16-2017, 03:51 PM
Thank you for the concern as I do understand that it might turn into regret. But its OK since Tiger of Kai is one of my current generals who deal big damage. Haven't used my soul, platinum and gold tickets yet although my fingers are itching just to tap that summon buttons haha.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't use your tickets to summon new generals. Whether you should do that depends on what you have and what's coming. The list of level 55 generals that I have (with xn meaning that I have n copies of the general all level 55) is:

UR Dragon of Echigo
UR Tiger of Kai (x2)
UR Luis Frois
UR Cyclops
UR Master Strategist
SSR Uesugi Kenshin (x2)
SSR Takeda Shingen (x4)
SSR Oda Nobunaga
SSR Tokugawa Ieyasu
SSR Takenaka Hanbei (x2)
SSR Kuroda Kanbei
SSR Date Masamune
SSR Mori Motonari (x2)
SSR Hohjo Ujiyasu
SSR Miyamoto Musashi (x3)
SSR Sasaki Kojiro (x2)
SSR Kamiizumi Nobutsuna (x2)
SSR Ishikawa Goemon
SSR Ryuuzouji Takanobu
SSR Tsukahara Takamoto
SSR Honda Tadakatsu
SSR Houzouin Inshun
SSR Honganji Kennyo
SSR Kakizaki Kageie
SSR Sanada Yukitaka (x2)
SSR Takeda Shingen of Kai (x7, yes really)
SSR Takeda Nobushige
SSR Hattori Hanzo Masanari
SSR Saitoh Dohsan
SSR Yagyu Munetoshi
SSR Maeda Toshiie
SSR Takayama Ukon
SSR Naoe Kagetsuna
SR Naoe Kagetsuna
SR Shibata Katsuie
SR Konishi Yukinaga
SR Maeda Toshiie
SR Sadai Tadatsugu
SR Honda Tadakatsu
SR Honganji Kennyo
SR Otomo Yoshishige
SR Usami Sadamitsu
UC Yamamoto Kansuke

That's not counting four star generals I have that aren't level 55. So as you can see, there's not a whole lot of value in burning soul tickets for me right now. Most of what I could get would just duplicate what I already have. Lion of Sagama and Kuroda Nyosui would be upgrades for PVP only and not useful in PVE. Having yet another Tiger of Kai, Master Strategist, Takeda Shingen of Kai, and Sanada Yukitaka would be mildly nice. Most other generals that I could get would really just be useless junk. That's why I'm saving my tickets.

If you don't yet have a four star Takeda Shingen of Kai, then absolutely, use your tickets and get one.

Machcio
11-16-2017, 05:12 PM

Is it THAT good to have her inherited on so many units? I see no other reason to have so many of them

Semaphore
11-16-2017, 05:44 PM
Is it THAT good to have her inherited on so many units? I see no other reason to have so many of them

Yes, as a matter of fact, it is that good. Having six Takeda Shingen of Kai on a team (one base general and five inherited Koyo Gunkan skills) means that your entire team's attack and defense ratings are multiplied by 2.31 and your entire team's speed rating is multiplied by 1.77. Against the toughest PVE opponents, that means lining up and delivering a straightforward beatdown rather than needing a gimmick build and a lot of luck or even being between being stuck and unable to progress.

For example, consider Date Masamune in campaign level 6-4, the final non-convoy opponent of the entire PVE campaign. Only five players on my server have ever won that battle at all. The enemy generals each have 40887 attack, 29792 defense, 251 speed, and 28140 troops. But that sort of enormous attack, defense, and speed bonuses means that I can pretty consistently win the battle in two rounds, often with a grade of S, and without relying on any peculiar luck for various skills to take effect. It means that I can invariably beat two of the endgame farming opponents that drop curse fragments and 2 gold tickets in a single round and before any of them even get to attack.

For PVP, it means that just about the only way to beat me is to mostly kill my team with reflect damage. Aargaez is the only other player on the server with any real chance at beating me other than by a heavy reliance on reflect damage. I'm trying to counter the usual reflect damage strategy by moving more toward lighter damage spread among more targets. I've already pulled Sanada Yukitaka off of my PVP team and plan to pull Tiger of Kai off of it, too, though I haven't made that change just yet. I do usually lose eventually in the tournament to a reflect-heavy opponent, but having first strike and the luxury to pick them apart before they even get to fire a shot.

Right now, I'm beatable by a strong player with a ton of reflect damage and Takenaka Hanbei skills to keep the defending generals alive, but getting SSR Mori Terumoto onto my lineup should neutralize the Takenaka Hanbei survival skill. And now that I check, she's just been added to the soul ticket and gold ticket summon pools, so maybe I should use those tickets when I get around to it. (Actually, there's some degree of wanting to wait for a platinum priest event so that I'll get some platinum tickets for sacrificing most of the generals that I draw.)

In daily world bosses, you want one general that can do the highest single-target damage possible. For that, you want a Sanada Yukitaka with an inherited Tiger of Kai, and then as many buffs stacked on by other party members as possible. Koyo Gunkan isn't the very best skill for that, but it's better than most.

Foolinlove
11-16-2017, 05:58 PM
Is it just me or has it been a very long time since Platinum priest has been up? I currently have around 400 ssr sacrifices for it , and have had most of them for like a month. :(

fuzzylogic
11-17-2017, 01:57 AM
I'm not saying that you shouldn't use your tickets to summon new generals. Whether you should do that depends on what you have and what's coming. The list of level 55 generals that I have (with xn meaning that I have n copies of the general all level 55) is:

UR Dragon of Echigo
UR Tiger of Kai (x2)
UR Luis Frois
UR Cyclops
UR Master Strategist
SSR Uesugi Kenshin (x2)
SSR Takeda Shingen (x4)
SSR Oda Nobunaga
SSR Tokugawa Ieyasu
SSR Takenaka Hanbei (x2)
SSR Kuroda Kanbei
SSR Date Masamune
SSR Mori Motonari (x2)
SSR Hohjo Ujiyasu
SSR Miyamoto Musashi (x3)
SSR Sasaki Kojiro (x2)
SSR Kamiizumi Nobutsuna (x2)
SSR Ishikawa Goemon
SSR Ryuuzouji Takanobu
SSR Tsukahara Takamoto
SSR Honda Tadakatsu
SSR Houzouin Inshun
SSR Honganji Kennyo
SSR Kakizaki Kageie
SSR Sanada Yukitaka (x2)
SSR Takeda Nobushige
SSR Hattori Hanzo Masanari
SSR Saitoh Dohsan
SSR Yagyu Munetoshi
SSR Maeda Toshiie
SSR Takayama Ukon
SSR Naoe Kagetsuna
SR Naoe Kagetsuna
SR Shibata Katsuie
SR Konishi Yukinaga
SR Maeda Toshiie
SR Sadai Tadatsugu
SR Honda Tadakatsu
SR Honganji Kennyo
SR Otomo Yoshishige
SR Usami Sadamitsu
UC Yamamoto Kansuke

That's not counting four star generals I have that aren't level 55. So as you can see, there's not a whole lot of value in burning soul tickets for me right now. Most of what I could get would just duplicate what I already have. Lion of Sagama and Kuroda Nyosui would be upgrades for PVP only and not useful in PVE. Having yet another Tiger of Kai, Master Strategist, Takeda Shingen of Kai, and Sanada Yukitaka would be mildly nice. Most other generals that I could get would really just be useless junk. That's why I'm saving my tickets.

If you don't yet have a four star Takeda Shingen of Kai, then absolutely, use your tickets and get one.

The reason I've said that is because i am waiting for the platinum priest week but I was tempted to use the soul tickets haha.

Anyway I think I got 5 or 6 useful SSRs when I used the soul tickets, for evolving or future use. No UR general or evo card but I got SSR Mori Merumoto. Her last skill that bypasses false demise effects (down to one effect) only work on the primary target and I thought it applies even if it's aoe. My bad haha. Didn't get any Takeda Shingen of Kai but its OK as I am still using SR Baba and SR Yamagata as inherit feed (poor man's TSoK).

fuzzylogic
11-17-2017, 11:41 AM
Saw the match between Arikromus and Aquachan. Arikromus won even if it was 1 general left versus 3 of Aquachan's. That Kenshin (H) surely is one helluva general. Hmm I wonder if the finals would be Arikromus versus Temp and I wanna see if that would happen ^_^

Semaphore
11-17-2017, 03:27 PM
Saw the match between Arikromus and Aquachan. Arikromus won even if it was 1 general left versus 3 of Aquachan's. That Kenshin (H) surely is one helluva general. Hmm I wonder if the finals would be Arikromus versus Temp and I wanna see if that would happen ^_^

Since you brought it up, I decided to check the battle. That's not a strong general. That's a bug. Nothing more and nothing less. You had generals with about 23k attack hitting one with about 10k defense for 300 damage. That's not Uesugi Kenshin (H) skill bonuses. That's an outright bug.

So of course they're selling access to use the bug yourself for $25.

Jeffrey Uy
11-18-2017, 09:29 AM
Since you brought it up, I decided to check the battle. That's not a strong general. That's a bug. Nothing more and nothing less. You had generals with about 23k attack hitting one with about 10k defense for 300 damage. That's not Uesugi Kenshin (H) skill bonuses. That's an outright bug.

Shouldn't you report it?

fuzzylogic
11-18-2017, 10:20 AM

I don't see it as a bug because Aquachan's 3 generals have attack ratings around 11k-14k and Arikromus's Kenshin has 8k def. If its 3-4 Takeda Shingen of Kai's Koyo Gunkan buff activated from Aquachan then its just around 15.4k to 19.6k attack. The reason the damage is low because of the 3 skills. The higher the speed difference from the enemy, the higher the damage reduction plus the 15% damage reduction from the elite guard ability. Second is making Kenshin (H) more defensively capable thus making it from 8k to 16k def. Third is making the opposing general with the highest attack to half its attack rating.

But anyway Arikromus lost on the succeeding round. And Temp won again. Hooray for Temp because he went to the previous dwb sched XD

Unregistered
11-19-2017, 08:10 AM
hi help me iam still new, i want ask about skill. what the meaning of leading troop like a " when leading cavalry troop increase damage 30% " , are this mean the skill will active if the card become leader or what?

fuzzylogic
11-19-2017, 10:26 AM
hi help me iam still new, i want ask about skill. what the meaning of leading troop like a " when leading cavalry troop increase damage 30% " , are this mean the skill will active if the card become leader or what?

It means that if your troop type is of the cavalry tier then the skill would work. Go to generals then roster, you would able to see the troop type lead by your generals (on the right side of a certain general row).

Unregistered
11-19-2017, 01:33 PM
Same, I don't know why it keeps doing it to me

Unregistered
11-19-2017, 02:23 PM
It means that if your troop type is of the cavalry tier then the skill would work. Go to generals then roster, you would able to see the troop type lead by your generals (on the right side of a certain general row).

so didnt to appoint to leader at least on my formation have a cavalry tier and the card must be front of the cavalry tier?

fuzzylogic
11-19-2017, 04:01 PM
so didnt to appoint to leader at least on my formation have a cavalry tier and the card must be front of the cavalry tier?

May I ask the general's name please

Jeffrey Uy
11-19-2017, 05:00 PM

Why not complete details? And seriously man, what's up with your brute team. I got a hard time beating you. T_T

Unregistered
11-19-2017, 06:34 PM

my general is Ashikaga yoshiteru i was have a problem on skill 3 its say "when leading samurai increase dmg 20%, if she hit 3 target simultaneously 1 of 3 target will receive 250% dmg" and i try it to put she in front of my samurai the skill wont be active perfectly, only dmg 20% was active but when she hit 3 target no one of the target receive 250% dmg bonus. btw my ashikaga is musketeer class

Unregistered
11-19-2017, 07:26 PM

LOL. iam sorry i dont read properly your last reply.
sorry waste your time bro hahahahhah, really sorry.
i know now meaning that skill

Jeffrey Uy
11-19-2017, 09:23 PM
my general is Ashikaga yoshiteru i was have a problem on skill 3 its say "when leading samurai increase dmg 20%, if she hit 3 target simultaneously 1 of 3 target will receive 250% dmg" and i try it to put she in front of my samurai the skill wont be active perfectly, only dmg 20% was active but when she hit 3 target no one of the target receive 250% dmg bonus. btw my ashikaga is musketeer class

You supposed to make her lead a Samurai.

fuzzylogic
11-20-2017, 02:34 AM
LOL. iam sorry i dont read properly your last reply.
sorry waste your time bro hahahahhah, really sorry.
i know now meaning that skill

It's OK since I got confused because at first you stated cavalry and having a hard time understanding your statement - the reason I had to ask your general's name. If its SSR Ashikaga then you need certain troop types - infantry (at store), then samurai (store), then swordsman (hidden dungeon, chapter 1), then swordsmaster (hidden dungeon, chapter 2). You need to get scrolls from the last stage of reversed history of both chapters in order to have access to the hidden dungeons.

fuzzylogic
11-20-2017, 05:15 AM
Why not complete details? And seriously man, what's up with your brute team. I got a hard time beating you. T_T

The best way is to ask the general's name so the specifics would be clear. Hehe. Anyway I think you encountered the army I made yesterday - the 3 corsairs and 2 heavy artilleries. I just made that as I thought my troop loss would lessen but the result was the other way around haha. Its always draw or lose when facing Takenaka Hanbei (hatazirushi stage). I always test something just to check the results whether good or bad. But finally got lucky yesterday as I got my first hatazirushi from Oda Nobunaga stage. One more to go XD.

Already reverted to my previous army like 30 mins ago.

Jeffrey Uy
11-20-2017, 07:16 AM
The best way is to ask the general's name so the specifics would be clear. Hehe. Anyway I think you encountered the army I made yesterday - the 3 corsairs and 2 heavy artilleries. I just made that as I thought my troop loss would lessen but the result was the other way around haha. Its always draw or lose when facing Takenaka Hanbei (hatazirushi stage). I always test something just to check the results whether good or bad. But finally got lucky yesterday as I got my first hatazirushi from Oda Nobunaga stage. One more to go XD.

Already reverted to my previous army like 30 mins ago.

How many Hatazirushi do you need? And I hate Corsairs T_T

Foolinlove
11-20-2017, 07:49 AM

Unless you equip your defense team as well, you only need 1. The effect only works for the leader of the team.

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 09:16 AM
i have 1 question more how to unlock harbor building?

fuzzylogic
11-20-2017, 11:43 AM
i have 1 question more how to unlock harbor building?

check this mononofu guide link

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Mononofu/Mononofu:Guide

fuzzylogic
11-20-2017, 11:44 AM

One more for my defensive team XD

Yeah I hate corsairs too :(

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 01:36 PM
check this mononofu guide link

that wiki need update. my residence already 20 but harbor wont unlock

Foolinlove
11-20-2017, 08:25 PM
that wiki need update. my residence already 20 but harbor wont unlock

Pretty sure you have to level up the temple to unlock harbor. It's been so long since I did it I do not remember for sure though. I know for sure you have to level the temple to 30 and 40 to unlock equipping the 2nd and 3rd artifact slots in harbor, so I think unlocking the harbor was level 20 temple.

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 06:16 AM
Pretty sure you have to level up the temple to unlock harbor. It's been so long since I did it I do not remember for sure though. I know for sure you have to level the temple to 30 and 40 to unlock equipping the 2nd and 3rd artifact slots in harbor, so I think unlocking the harbor was level 20 temple.

no my temple already lvl 23, lvl 25 maybe will be open?

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 06:56 AM

oh it not on temple lvl 25, maybe 30 my temple is already lvl 25 and nothing happen

fuzzylogic
11-21-2017, 11:26 AM
oh it not on temple lvl 25, maybe 30 my temple is already lvl 25 and nothing happen

try and try until you succeed XD

Foolinlove
11-21-2017, 12:03 PM
Anyone know when there is going to be any new content added past chapter 6-4? Finally managed to clear it, and am curious when there is going to be a new hurdle to clear.

Semaphore
11-21-2017, 03:15 PM
Anyone know when there is going to be any new content added past chapter 6-4? Finally managed to clear it, and am curious when there is going to be a new hurdle to clear.

Last I checked, the Japanese wiki didn't have anything beyond 6-4. So few people have cleared it that they're probably in no rush to add content that hardly anyone will have access to.

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 06:13 PM
Is there a discord or something for server 3? just started playing.....

Foolinlove
11-21-2017, 06:56 PM
Last I checked, the Japanese wiki didn't have anything beyond 6-4. So few people have cleared it that they're probably in no rush to add content that hardly anyone will have access to.

That's kinda disappointing, but I do see your point. Only three people have killed nami, and 2 including myself masamune on server 2. I was just hoping that it would be soon, so I would have a reason to continue trying to upgrade, other than pvp.

Jeffrey Uy
11-21-2017, 07:03 PM
Oh right. 1 for each. I kinda forgot about my defense team. XD

fuzzylogic
11-22-2017, 02:13 AM
Checked today's ranked match rewards and saw an accessory as part of the rewards for number 1. Wonder what does that thing do... Hmm I guess there would be last minute matches to reach number 1 :)

Jeffrey Uy
11-22-2017, 09:02 PM
Checked today's ranked match rewards and saw an accessory as part of the rewards for number 1. Wonder what does that thing do... Hmm I guess there would be last minute matches to reach number 1 :)

First time seeing this item. Might as well ask the first place winner for that. And seriously, Nutaku wiki pls update your Mononofu wikia.

Good thing I saved some SSR for Platinum Tickets. hehehe

fuzzylogic
11-23-2017, 04:21 AM
First time seeing this item. Might as well ask the first place winner for that. And seriously, Nutaku wiki pls update your Mononofu wikia.

Good thing I saved some SSR for Platinum Tickets. hehehe

Since it's maintenance (again), then I'll just chitchat Hehe. This week has good and bad parts, the good ones are the platinum priest and a new dungeon. The bad part is that the UR Oriental Warrior was removed on the gold and platinum ticket summon list, in which the said general can only be obtained on the 11th draw from the new summon tab (if selected XD). Just when I already saved gold tickets, SSR Takeda Shingens and some SR generals as I was hoping that I would be able to get that UR version of Honda. Oh well haha

fuzzylogic
11-23-2017, 06:04 AM
The new dungeon is good as the rewards for completing and making the first few stages 3 star are worth it. Good thing I didn't farm at the grand theft stage as I don't want to have massive troop loss (for the evo emblem parts).

Anyway after the 2nd maintenance, UR Oriental Warrior was included on the gold ticket list but not on the platinum list. Didn't get any SSR or UR as I already used my gold, silver and platinum tickets. Better luck next time XD

Locutus
11-23-2017, 06:51 AM
So, this event is actually the first EVO emblem I've managed to get. When it comes to the stat boost it gives, how significant is it? Would I be better served putting it on an SSR with (what I feel are) lacklustre skills (Hohjo Ujiyasu), or an SR with good skills (Katakura Kojuuro)?

Foolinlove
11-23-2017, 07:01 AM
So, this event is actually the first EVO emblem I've managed to get. When it comes to the stat boost it gives, how significant is it? Would I be better served putting it on an SSR with (what I feel are) lacklustre skills (Hohjo Ujiyasu), or an SR with good skills (Katakura Kojuuro)?

If they stay as rare as they have been until recently, I would not bother using it on anything you won't be using for awhile. The boost isn't that big, and it's more useful for end game generals than mediocre ones.

Semaphore
11-23-2017, 07:32 AM
EVO emblems were basically non-existent until finally they weren't. I got 22 of them in the grand theft event that just concluded. Don't burn them just to burn them, but if you've got a general who you expect to be an active part of your team for a long time, go ahead and use it.

Here comes the platinum priest event, which means it's finally time to burn all of those tickets I had been saving. I had saved up:
168 silver tickets
253 gold tickets
15 platinum tickets
36 soul tickets
105 SSR Takeda Shingen tickets

Mostly that's by not using any tickets for the last three weeks, though a lot of the Takeda Shingen were from an older soul ticket event that I was just waiting for the next platinum priest event for.

Machcio
11-23-2017, 08:08 AM
Can anyone confirm already what are the general cards that drop from joker enemies in latest dung?
I assume they are as usual SR evo cards.

Semaphore
11-23-2017, 08:25 AM
Can anyone confirm already what are the general cards that drop from joker enemies in latest dung?

I can't confirm it quite yet, but it looks highly probable that they're the same drops as from the Halloween event, since the enemy generals and weapon drops are the same. If that's the case, then it would be small and medium soul cards, which are good for 20 or 50 souls, respectively.

Semaphore
11-23-2017, 09:33 AM
Waiting for the platinum priest event ended up getting me an extra 58 platinum tickets once you count all of the "sacrifice generals to get tickets, then sacrifice the generals you get from those tickets to get more" and so forth. That was good for a Lion of Sagama, a Master Strategist, and a few thousand souls.

So now I've got a lot more four star generals to level up, including yet another Takeda Shingen of Kai. Because you can never have too many Takeda Shingen of Kai.

Semaphore
11-23-2017, 10:38 AM

Now that I've had a couple of them drop, I can confirm that they're soul cards. Or at least, the one from the sixth opponent is medium soul cards.

fuzzylogic
11-23-2017, 11:20 AM
the drops from the latest dungeon are like that of the halloween event. just replace the ghosts, pumpkins and witch hats of their respective position on the roulette with feather, pie and roast. Last stage still has the ultra exp card XD

fuzzylogic
11-23-2017, 11:27 AM

Just save in your mailbox and use it on a general that is worth using it for. You can check a general's skill on the Summon icon then click on any tab there. Click or tap on the summon details above a certain summon icon banner so that you will have some generals that you would put on your prospective wishlist and also to whom the emblems should it be likely used in the future :)

fuzzylogic
11-23-2017, 11:31 AM
Waiting for the platinum priest event ended up getting me an extra 58 platinum tickets once you count all of the "sacrifice generals to get tickets, then sacrifice the generals you get from those tickets to get more" and so forth. That was good for a Lion of Sagama, a Master Strategist, and a few thousand souls.

So now I've got a lot more four star generals to level up, including yet another Takeda Shingen of Kai. Because you can never have too many Takeda Shingen of Kai.

with that massive amount of tickets and the recycle process, only two UR cards were there? Guess it's really hard to get even one single UR card :(

Semaphore
11-23-2017, 12:55 PM
with that massive amount of tickets and the recycle process, only two UR cards were there? Guess it's really hard to get even one single UR card :(

That was two UR from just the 58 extra platinum tickets obtained by waiting for a platinum priest event rather than using the tickets sooner. I got 7 UR generals from the 36 soul tickets (Taikou Hideyoshi, Cyclops x2, Kuroda Nyosui, Bear of Hizen, Oni Hanzo of Dominance x2), as well as 2 UR (Demon king of the 6 heavens and Kuroda Nyosui) from the gold tickets. I didn't get the SSR Mori Terumoto that I wanted, but overall, I'm happy with what I've got.

I'm also just an Elite Crimson Rider class change drop away from being far more competitive in the daily world bosses, and that's something you can farm for.

Foolinlove
11-23-2017, 03:54 PM
That was two UR from just the 58 extra platinum tickets obtained by waiting for a platinum priest event rather than using the tickets sooner. I got 7 UR generals from the 36 soul tickets (Taikou Hideyoshi, Cyclops x2, Kuroda Nyosui, Bear of Hizen, Oni Hanzo of Dominance x2), as well as 2 UR (Demon king of the 6 heavens and Kuroda Nyosui) from the gold tickets. I didn't get the SSR Mori Terumoto that I wanted, but overall, I'm happy with what I've got.

I'm also just an Elite Crimson Rider class change drop away from being far more competitive in the daily world bosses, and that's something you can farm for.

I just turned in my huge amount of takeda shingens and inventoried useless ssr's and was super disappointed. :( I got a lion of Sagama, dragon of echigo, demon king, akechi junbei, tosho daig, luis, and 1 ur evo card. That is it out of slightly over 150 plat tickets, 55 soul tickets, 121 gold tickets. I did get another 6 takeda shingen of kai, and 4 ssr evo cards, but at this point the takeda shingen of kai is not that useful. I already have 6 maxed out ones lol. The only other decent ssr I got was a single mori terumoto.

Selius
11-23-2017, 04:22 PM
this event's drop rate is way undertuned.

i foresee a shitstorm of people who on the last day realize that after farming every map every day for 2 weeks still wont reach 2500.

Semaphore
11-23-2017, 05:37 PM
I just got to try out my new daily world boss lineup on today's daimyo world boss. Against the tenth opponent on the first map, my Sanada Yukitaka with all of the buffs stacked that I could come up with hits for 1388000, and of course, instantly dies of reflect damage. Against the second opponent of the second map, she hits for 1551060, and again, instantly dies of reflect damage. That's quite an improvement over my old lineup. Now I just need an opponent where she won't instantly die of reflect damage.

Semaphore
11-23-2017, 06:35 PM
Now there's a drop-off for you in the daily world bosses:

4th place: 190641180
5th place: 11999625

Notice that fourth place has one digit more than fifth. Having one person too many trying to finish above some place threshold is how you get people going a good distance into the third map.

Jeffrey Uy
11-23-2017, 07:27 PM
Yay! I finally got a 4 star Master Strategist. What a good day for me. And now, I learn something new from Sir Semaphore. I should save Gold Tickets and Platinum Tickets for the next Platinum Priest Event.

Semaphore
11-23-2017, 09:15 PM
Yay! I finally got a 4 star Master Strategist. What a good day for me. And now, I learn something new from Sir Semaphore. I should save Gold Tickets and Platinum Tickets for the next Platinum Priest Event.

Nice. Stick some good gear on her and farming weaker opponents can go really fast when you can wipe out the entire enemy side in a single shot. For opponents like the thanksgiving event, I commonly pull all but Master Strategist off of my offense team so that I don't have to wait for a ton of buffs to take effect before Master Strategist one-shots the entire enemy side.

As far as saving tickets for platinum priest events, it depends. Part of why I was saving them is that I already had most of what I wanted from what was available. I certainly wouldn't tell someone who started last week not to use any tickets until the next platinum priest event when it could easily be a month away.

Jeffrey Uy
11-23-2017, 09:44 PM
Nice. Stick some good gear on her and farming weaker opponents can go really fast when you can wipe out the entire enemy side in a single shot. For opponents like the thanksgiving event, I commonly pull all but Master Strategist off of my offense team so that I don't have to wait for a ton of buffs to take effect before Master Strategist one-shots the entire enemy side.

As far as saving tickets for platinum priest events, it depends. Part of why I was saving them is that I already had most of what I wanted from what was available. I certainly wouldn't tell someone who started last week not to use any tickets until the next platinum priest event when it could easily be a month away.

Not sure if these are good equipments for Master Strategist. I equipped her with Takenomata Kaneko, Snow Fox Mask, Three Character Classic and Armillary Sphere. Sorry, I don't get it. Are you saying save it a month or more and not the next Platinum Priest Event?

Oh btw, what's a good inherited unit for Master Strategist? Also, since Master Strategist targets all... Will Skill of Naraku be OP?

fuzzylogic
11-24-2017, 02:58 AM
Not sure if these are good equipments for Master Strategist. I equipped her with Takenomata Kaneko, Snow Fox Mask, Three Character Classic and Armillary Sphere. Sorry, I don't get it. Are you saying save it a month or more and not the next Platinum Priest Event?

Oh btw, what's a good inherited unit for Master Strategist? Also, since Master Strategist targets all... Will Skill of Naraku be OP?

Nice one and you had a 4 star UR Master Strategist. What Semaphore is saying is that just save it until it you will be having a prospective general to use the tickets for and most likely if it coincides with a platinum priest event. He stated on his previous posts that he is interested in getting an SSR Mori Terumoto and would use the tickets on an upcoming platinum priest event that includes that said general.

Semaphore and Foolinlove sure had a lot of tickets and SSR cards saved just for the platinum priest event, and luckily had several URs. :)

For inherited skill for Master Strategist, it really depends if you want for atk/def/speed/int bonus or damage multipliers/modifiers. My SSR Sanada Yukimura had a low damage before on the Takenaka Hanbei stage (Hatazirushi drop). But when I changed her equips, troop type to ghost ninja and her inherit skill to to the 2nd skill of SSR Honda (Tokugawa was included in the formation for the bonus to work), the damage ranges from 6k to 20k - depending on the triggered skills/abilities. So it really depends on what you really want it to be - for pve or PvP, or both if possible XD

Foolinlove
11-24-2017, 07:39 AM
Now there's a drop-off for you in the daily world bosses:

4th place: 190641180
5th place: 11999625

Notice that fourth place has one digit more than fifth. Having one person too many trying to finish above some place threshold is how you get people going a good distance into the third map.

That's not nearly as bad as the 2nd server. We tend to have 2 people who get like 300 - 400 million and then it drops to like 100 million for 3rd place a lot of times. After that the highest is generally like 50 million lol. We have actually gotten all convoys in 3rd map up every day but 1 for the last week or so thanks to the insane 300+ people.

Foolinlove
11-24-2017, 07:51 AM
this event's drop rate is way undertuned.

i foresee a shitstorm of people who on the last day realize that after farming every map every day for 2 weeks still wont reach 2500.

I don't think this will be a problem as long as you clear all but the first 3. Getting 1 point isn't that good of a drop to me. I got 203 after the first day and multiply that by 14 and it is over the maximum prize of 2500. At least assuming it will stay near 200 every day.

Selius
11-24-2017, 09:21 AM
I don't think this will be a problem as long as you clear all but the first 3. Getting 1 point isn't that good of a drop to me. I got 203 after the first day and multiply that by 14 and it is over the maximum prize of 2500. At least assuming it will stay near 200 every day.

you got 50 from the maintenance fuck up.

153*14 is 2142.

unless you're saying you got 203 just from drops and your first day total from a single full clear was 253.

my first day full clear without the 50 bonus was 168.

168*14 is 2352+50. 100 short of the necessary amount.

Jeffrey Uy
11-24-2017, 10:15 AM
Wow. Not sure if this is great but I think I have a great pull. I have SSR Honganji Kennyo, SSR Oda Nobunaga, SSR takeda Shingen of KAI (YES! 4 Star Now), UR Lion of Sagama and UR Oni Hanzo of Dominance.

Nice one and you had a 4 star UR Master Strategist. What Semaphore is saying is that just save it until it you will be having a prospective general to use the tickets for and most likely if it coincides with a platinum priest event. He stated on his previous posts that he is interested in getting an SSR Mori Terumoto and would use the tickets on an upcoming platinum priest event that includes that said general.

Semaphore and Foolinlove sure had a lot of tickets and SSR cards saved just for the platinum priest event, and luckily had several URs. :)

For inherited skill for Master Strategist, it really depends if you want for atk/def/speed/int bonus or damage multipliers/modifiers. My SSR Sanada Yukimura had a low damage before on the Takenaka Hanbei stage (Hatazirushi drop). But when I changed her equips, troop type to ghost ninja and her inherit skill to to the 2nd skill of SSR Honda (Tokugawa was included in the formation for the bonus to work), the damage ranges from 6k to 20k - depending on the triggered skills/abilities. So it really depends on what you really want it to be - for pve or PvP, or both if possible XD

I wonder if Sir Semaphore is aiming for Mori Terumoto's Minister of Aki. TBH, is that skill op or something?

So which is better Oriental Warrior or Skill of Naraku? Master Strategist's INT is very high after all.

scottgapo
11-24-2017, 10:35 AM
youtube.com/watch?v=8_CJ3tTWQmg

fuzzylogic
11-24-2017, 11:59 AM
Wow. Not sure if this is great but I think I have a great pull. I have SSR Honganji Kennyo, SSR Oda Nobunaga, SSR takeda Shingen of KAI (YES! 4 Star Now), UR Lion of Sagama and UR Oni Hanzo of Dominance.

I wonder if Sir Semaphore is aiming for Mori Terumoto's Minister of Aki. TBH, is that skill op or something?

So which is better Oriental Warrior or Skill of Naraku? Master Strategist's INT is very high after all.

Lucky week you are experiencing XD...

I don't know about that Skill of Naraku but UR Oriental Warrior is a good damage multiplier (the 3rd skill) if SSR Tokugawa or UR Tosho is a also a part of the army (the unit and not the inherited one) for better chances. Having a 10k atk for Master Strategist is a big one, so its either atk or damage modifier inherit skill would be the best if you wanted to give the maximum damage output Master Strategist would deal to.

If you want you can also test SSR Mori Motonari (1st skill) or SSR Oda Nobunaga (3rd skill) as inherit feed for Master Strategist. If it is about damage multipliers, it goes like this computation below:

(Master Strategist's initial damage + other additional damage modifiers) x (SSR Mori Motonari 1st skill or Oda Nobunaga 3rd skill or Oriental Warrior 3rd skill) x (other damage multiplier sources like Original Jintai Drum).

The 3rd skill of SR Mori Terumoto and its SSR version are I think the same. Well its good for pvp as it wont die easily at the first round unless Mori attacked last (if having 1 troop left during the first round) and will still die from damage reflection. The false demise (down to 1 effect) bypass condition only applies if the target troop count is less than 10 and if its the primary target.

By the way I think it needs 3 inheritor ores if you would consider Oriental Warrior as inherit feed, because at the time I will use SSR Honda as inherit feed, it requires an SSR Inheritor gem. So it might be the same to the UR version of Honda.

fuzzylogic
11-24-2017, 12:21 PM
you got 50 from the maintenance fuck up.

153*14 is 2142.

unless you're saying you got 203 just from drops and your first day total from a single full clear was 253.

my first day full clear without the 50 bonus was 168.

168*14 is 2352+50. 100 short of the necessary amount.

Hmm I think it is not about being vigilant in clearing all the stages but it also complies with personal luck. Because if you had cleared all the stages and got less than expected, then its about how you click/tap the reward button after the battle. I think there is no pattern of how to press the reward button just to get a certain item on that reward list. So you might be right that reaching the 2500 points would be very difficult or near to impossible. Foolinlove's tip is good because it is not advisable to farm for the stage that gives 1 or 2 points, as it would be a waste of time and game stamina.

An example would be the recent Halloween event, I guess not all players would be able to collect 300 spooky ghosts, 50 pumpkins and 20-30 witch hats at one week or less, even if they are grinding 24/7 on the said dungeon because of the roulette results.

Semaphore
11-24-2017, 01:05 PM
I don't know about that Skill of Naraku but UR Oriental Warrior is a good damage multiplier (the 3rd skill) if SSR Tokugawa or UR Tosho is a also a part of the army (the unit and not the inherited one) for better chances. Having a 10k atk for Master Strategist is a big one, so its either atk or damage modifier inherit skill would be the best if you wanted to give the maximum damage output Master Strategist would deal to.

I think you're going to lose a lot of people when you start talking about inheriting UR general skills.

Personally, I just have Master Strategist inherit an SSR Takeda Shingen of Kai's Koyo Gunkan skill. Of course, I do that with all of the best generals.

Semaphore
11-24-2017, 01:07 PM
Hmm I think it is not about being vigilant in clearing all the stages but it also complies with personal luck. Because if you had cleared all the stages and got less than expected, then its about how you click/tap the reward button after the battle. I think there is no pattern of how to press the reward button just to get a certain item on that reward list. So you might be right that reaching the 2500 points would be very difficult or near to impossible. Foolinlove's tip is good because it is not advisable to farm for the stage that gives 1 or 2 points, as it would be a waste of time and game stamina.

An example would be the recent Halloween event, I guess not all players would be able to collect 300 spooky ghosts, 50 pumpkins and 20-30 witch hats at one week or less, even if they are grinding 24/7 on the said dungeon because of the roulette results.

In the long run, there is no such thing as luck. The effect of luck is far smaller on the accumulated sum over a two week event than it is for a single battle reward.

Really, though, the Universal EVO card at 2000 points is the jackpot from the event, not the jade ticket at the end. A guaranteed rank up of whichever general you want is much better than get a random general who probably isn't useful to you.

Selius
11-24-2017, 01:08 PM
Hmm I think it is not about being vigilant in clearing all the stages but it also complies with personal luck. Because if you had cleared all the stages and got less than expected, then its about how you click/tap the reward button after the battle.

how you click the reward button means nothing.

as soon as you click battle you've already been given the reward if you won. you can f5 mid battle and you will notice the reward is already in your inventory. same as when you win fast battle tickets. you can use them literally on the battle you win them from.

fuzzylogic
11-24-2017, 02:04 PM
I think you're going to lose a lot of people when you start talking about inheriting UR general skills.

Personally, I just have Master Strategist inherit an SSR Takeda Shingen of Kai's Koyo Gunkan skill. Of course, I do that with all of the best generals.

I understand but it really depends on how he would make his Master Strategist a better one. Just making suggestions XD

fuzzylogic
11-24-2017, 02:09 PM
how you click the reward button means nothing.

as soon as you click battle you've already been given the reward if you won. you can f5 mid battle and you will notice the reward is already in your inventory. same as when you win fast battle tickets. you can use them literally on the battle you win them from.

I see. So it's automatic in that process when using a PC. My apologies as I am playing mononofu on android :)

fuzzylogic
11-24-2017, 02:14 PM
Really, though, the Universal EVO card at 2000 points is the jackpot from the event, not the jade ticket at the end. A guaranteed rank up of whichever general you want is much better than get a random general who probably isn't useful to you.

Oh it's a Universal EVO card? Thought it was another SSR Maeda Toshinaga (300 pt reward).

Speaking of that card, it seems its only good as inherit feed (3rd skill) for PvP.

Semaphore
11-24-2017, 04:03 PM
Oh it's a Universal EVO card? Thought it was another SSR Maeda Toshinaga (300 pt reward).

Speaking of that card, it seems its only good as inherit feed (3rd skill) for PvP.

You're going to use her for PVP? Oh, please do solve my problem of dying of reflect damage for me.

Jeffrey Uy
11-24-2017, 04:42 PM
Lucky week you are experiencing XD...

If you want you can also test SSR Mori Motonari (1st skill) or SSR Oda Nobunaga (3rd skill) as inherit feed for Master Strategist. If it is about damage multipliers, it goes like this computation below:

(Master Strategist's initial damage + other additional damage modifiers) x (SSR Mori Motonari 1st skill or Oda Nobunaga 3rd skill or Oriental Warrior 3rd skill) x (other damage multiplier sources like Original Jintai Drum).

The 3rd skill of SR Mori Terumoto and its SSR version are I think the same. Well its good for pvp as it wont die easily at the first round unless Mori attacked last (if having 1 troop left during the first round) and will still die from damage reflection. The false demise (down to 1 effect) bypass condition only applies if the target troop count is less than 10 and if its the primary target.

By the way I think it needs 3 inheritor ores if you would consider Oriental Warrior as inherit feed, because at the time I will use SSR Honda as inherit feed, it requires an SSR Inheritor gem. So it might be the same to the UR version of Honda.

I will give it a try after I get the requirements. Skill of Naraku is giving 150 % Damage if Int is higher.

So, it's a bad idea to inherit UR Skills?

In the long run, there is no such thing as luck. The effect of luck is far smaller on the accumulated sum over a two week event than it is for a single battle reward.

And I thoght I'm the one with the worst luck on getting reward items. Ohhhh... so that's why the maintenance was extended that day. That would be a good and motivating reward.

Semaphore
11-24-2017, 04:53 PM
So, it's a bad idea to inherit UR Skills?

It's not that it's a bad idea. Rather, it's a matter of, how many four star UR generals do you have? If you've got multiple four star copies of all of the UR generals laying around, then go ahead and use them as inheritance feed. More likely, you get the four star general you want by using your UR EVO and Universal EVO cards on them, and you don't want to do that just so that you can inherit a skill unless it's an awfully good skill and you've already got all of the UR generals that you really want.

Jeffrey Uy
11-24-2017, 04:59 PM
It's not that it's a bad idea. Rather, it's a matter of, how many four star UR generals do you have? If you've got multiple four star copies of all of the UR generals laying around, then go ahead and use them as inheritance feed. More likely, you get the four star general you want by using your UR EVO and Universal EVO cards on them, and you don't want to do that just so that you can inherit a skill unless it's an awfully good skill and you've already got all of the UR generals that you really want.

TBH, I only have Master Strategist as a 4 Star. And I need 2 Stars to inherit Cyclops's skill.

About an item or skill that gives you 1 HP left if fatally wound, will it also work on corsair?

Referee
11-24-2017, 05:36 PM
Hi,

I've been playing this game for about 3 months and currently I have this team:

-Tiger of Kai (2 stars)
-Sanada Yukitaka (4 stars)
-Mori Motonari (4 stars)
-Houzouin Inshun (4 stars)
-Takeda Shingen (4 stars)

I have almost all SR generals with 4 stars and an extra Takeda Shingen with 4 stars. Also, i got a couple of UR generals with 1 star but I'm not using them by now.

Now I feel a little stuck and i've decided to give some inheriting skills to my generals.

My problem is that I don't know which SR skills are good for inheriting and if any of Takeda Shingen's skills is worth to be inherited.

Should I wait until having 4 stars generals like Takeda Shingen of Kai or Sasaki Kojiro for inheriting or is it better to give non optimal skills to my generals right now?

Thanks in advance!

Foolinlove
11-24-2017, 06:25 PM

If you have multiple copies of the really good UR like Tiger of Kai and master strategist, you inheriting their best skill helps ALOT. My tiger of kai with tiger of kai is the reason i can clear all of 6-4, since they kill 3 of the minions on turn 1, then kill the other 2 on turn 2 even with their insane defence.

Semaphore
11-24-2017, 06:38 PM
Hi,

-Tiger of Kai (2 stars)
-Mori Motonari (4 stars)

I have almost all SR generals with 4 stars and an extra Takeda Shingen with 4 stars. Also, i got a couple of UR generals with 1 star but I'm not using them by now.

Now I feel a little stuck and i've decided to give some inheriting skills to my generals.

My problem is that I don't know which SR skills are good for inheriting and if any of Takeda Shingen's skills is worth to be inherited.

Should I wait until having 4 stars generals like Takeda Shingen of Kai or Sasaki Kojiro for inheriting or is it better to give non optimal skills to my generals right now?

Thanks in advance!

You can undo inheritance and get the feed generals back. If you've got some level 55 generals who aren't being used and have at least one inheritable skill that isn't terrible, then inherit their skills to make your main generals stronger. Once you have better skills to inherit later, you can undo the inheritance and have the general inherit a different skill.

Foolinlove
11-24-2017, 06:39 PM
Hi,

-Tiger of Kai (2 stars)
-Mori Motonari (4 stars)

Thanks in advance!

When you inherit you don't lose the general since you can just undo it. I would stick to using the older generals as inherits until you have someone worthwhile to inherit the newer skills tho, since it costs inheritor ores to do any of the non original generals. And while those arnt super rare, it makes it awkward to switch inherits around. Also takeda shingens 50% increased dmg isnt bad, and its far superior to most inherits until you get to the really good ones like takeda shingen of kai, ssr naoe kagetsuna, or higher dmg buffs. SR naoe is probably the one you will be able to use the longest, since the love skill is very useful until you can kill teams in 1 or 2 turns.

I personally went with a super defensive build with tiger of kai as my only big dmg dealer until I got to around stage 5, when I started getting the stronger dmg generals. With your current team you would probably see the best success with making houzoin and takeda shingen personal guards and giving them regen, at least if you are unable to kill the enemy in only a turn or 2. I know other people did things differently but until I got Tiger, yukitaka, and a few takeda shingen of kai's I just did not have the dmg to clear things without needing the regen.

Semaphore
11-24-2017, 06:41 PM
If you have multiple copies of the really good UR like Tiger of Kai and master strategist, you inheriting their best skill helps ALOT. My tiger of kai with tiger of kai is the reason i can clear all of 6-4, since they kill 3 of the minions on turn 1, then kill the other 2 on turn 2 even with their insane defence.

And having a Sanada Yukitaka with an inherited Tiger of Kai is part of the reason why I just finished #1 on my server in the daily world boss. I'm not disagreeing with you; inheriting certain UR skills can be great if you have the generals to spare. Rather, I'm saying that if someone just got his first four star UR general and wants to know what skill to inherit, suggesting a skill from another UR general isn't helpful.

Foolinlove
11-24-2017, 06:46 PM
TBH, I only have Master Strategist as a 4 Star. And I need 2 Stars to inherit Cyclops's skill.

About an item or skill that gives you 1 HP left if fatally wound, will it also work on corsair?

Reflect dmg is not stopped by skills or items that stop you from dying. It's why reflect is the best way to kill takenaka, since with their normal 1 life they die to any reflect.

Jeffrey Uy
11-24-2017, 06:47 PM
Hi,

-Tiger of Kai (2 stars)
-Mori Motonari (4 stars)

Thanks in advance!

Based what I learned from Legendary Players here on the forum ;D. Skill that heals and Adds ATK / DEF / SPD (I kinda forgot if + only or +%) are good skills to inherit. So, I'm guessing if you SR Naoi or Honda, that's fine.

Right now, I have SSR Kuroda Kanbei with Robin Hood skill, Takeda Nobushige with Love skill, Mori Motonari with Echigo Style Strategy, Master Strategist with Skill of Naraku skill and Leader Takeda Shingen with Oriental Warrior skill (I will replace her with Kai version with Furinkazan skill and replacing Master Strategist's Skill of Naraku to Oriental Warrior soon.)

LOL. I thought that was SSR Evo but turns out it's Universal Evo. XD

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 01:04 AM
Hi, I've been playing this game for about like 2 weeks now. bought Kenshin holloween version to 4 stars... but does her skills actually work? like her second skill where it suppose to boost attack for your leader unit and one other? and 3rd skill reduce attack of the highest enemy general? did some testing but did not seem to notice much difference?

Jeffrey Uy
11-25-2017, 01:14 AM
Reflect dmg is not stopped by skills or items that stop you from dying. It's why reflect is the best way to kill takenaka, since with their normal 1 life they die to any reflect.

Oh darn. Corsair are really op. XD Anyway, here's a cookie for your generous info. :3

Hi, I've been playing this game for about like 2 weeks now. bought Kenshin holloween version to 4 stars... but does her skills actually work? like her second skill where it suppose to boost attack for your leader unit and one other? and 3rd skill reduce attack of the highest enemy general? did some testing but did not seem to notice much difference?

Level her up to 30 to get all of her skills active.

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 01:20 AM
Oh darn. Corsair are really op. XD Anyway, here's a cookie for your generous info. :3

Level her up to 30 to get all of her skills active.

She is currently level 40. none of her skills ever causes any animation or notice pop ups, and the numbers are quite random... 50% is a huge increase on tiger of Kai, but just doesn't seem that way I guess.

Jeffrey Uy
11-25-2017, 01:31 AM
I can't seem to find her H version on Card preview. Mind posting her skills and details.
Anyway, there's might be leading "troop type".

fuzzylogic
11-25-2017, 02:01 AM
You're going to use her for PVP? Oh, please do solve my problem of dying of reflect damage for me.

Lol for such melodramatic sarcasm. It is because the build of your army is highly offensive as it relies on team buffs. Then go for inherited skills that has troop recovery from damage. It depends on what build your army would be having. Temp's Kenshin (H) has that Okuni as inherit feed and the latter general has similarities with SSR Maeda Toshinaga's (both of their 3rd skill).

Jeffrey Uy
11-25-2017, 02:04 AM
Looks like these 2 are going to be rivals. :p

fuzzylogic
11-25-2017, 02:10 AM
I will give it a try after I get the requirements. Skill of Naraku is giving 150 % Damage if Int is higher.

Master Strategist has a high int. So it is up to you if you want MS to inherit that skill XD

fuzzylogic
11-25-2017, 02:13 AM
Looks like these 2 are going to be rivals. :p

Nah. That won't happen because I currently don't have something to brag for. I'm just enjoying the game

Jeffrey Uy
11-25-2017, 02:15 AM
I just inherit MS with Oriental Warrior. No difference tbh. LOL

Yeah and hoping Mononofu will not end up like Brave Girl Raven. This game is actual good.

fuzzylogic
11-25-2017, 05:39 AM
If its the double damage or mikawa spirit skill, it should be paired with SSR Tokugawa or UR Tohsho for higher success rate.

I do play brave girl ravens and kamihime project before but got bored because there were no PvP/gvg. I even saw 2 mononofu players on kamihime project when I had a glimpse checking the results of a certain raid(the time mononofu was inaccessible to android users) - level 91 Earth Crimson and level 66 Sirbadnews.

Locutus
11-25-2017, 07:36 AM
So I succumbed to the allure of the elite ticket draw, but I'm not actually sure what I should get with it. This is the part where you tell me there's nothing good available and I'm a moron, lol

Semaphore
11-25-2017, 08:11 AM

Ah, a whale, I see. Well, thanks for paying to keep the servers running.

Some UR skills only take effect if the general in question is the leader of your entire team. Regardless, the general card description isn't available in-game, so post the text of the skills here and we can probably explain it.

Semaphore
11-25-2017, 08:13 AM
So I succumbed to the allure of the elite ticket draw, but I'm not actually sure what I should get with it. This is the part where you tell me there's nothing good available and I'm a moron, lol

If you get your choice from among the options in "Receive Limited Character", then Sanada Yukimura (S) is the one you want. All but the (S) generals are readily available in normal summons. A 25% attack bonus for your entire team is quite nice.

Referee
11-25-2017, 01:14 PM
You can undo inheritance and get the feed generals back. If you've got some level 55 generals who aren't being used and have at least one inheritable skill that isn't terrible, then inherit their skills to make your main generals stronger. Once you have better skills to inherit later, you can undo the inheritance and have the general inherit a different skill.

I didn't know it is possible to undo the inheritance.

Thank you for the info!

Referee
11-25-2017, 01:16 PM
When you inherit you don't lose the general since you can just undo it. I would stick to using the older generals as inherits until you have someone worthwhile to inherit the newer skills tho, since it costs inheritor ores to do any of the non original generals. And while those arnt super rare, it makes it awkward to switch inherits around. Also takeda shingens 50% increased dmg isnt bad, and its far superior to most inherits until you get to the really good ones like takeda shingen of kai, ssr naoe kagetsuna, or higher dmg buffs. SR naoe is probably the one you will be able to use the longest, since the love skill is very useful until you can kill teams in 1 or 2 turns.

I personally went with a super defensive build with tiger of kai as my only big dmg dealer until I got to around stage 5, when I started getting the stronger dmg generals. With your current team you would probably see the best success with making houzoin and takeda shingen personal guards and giving them regen, at least if you are unable to kill the enemy in only a turn or 2. I know other people did things differently but until I got Tiger, yukitaka, and a few takeda shingen of kai's I just did not have the dmg to clear things without needing the regen.

As you said I have my hozouin and Takeda Shingen with personal guards so I will give them regen habilities.

Thanks a lot!

Foolinlove
11-25-2017, 04:56 PM
I am going to have to take back my original comment on points not being that hard to get. I must have had a very good day on day 1, since i finished it with 253 points (including the free 50). Day 2 I got 149, and today I only got 104 lol. Unless my luck turns back around to my day 1, I definitely am not going to be getting the jade ticket.

Jeffrey Uy
11-25-2017, 07:19 PM
*sigh* Takeda Shingen is a very good tank for my group but I don't like her as a Heavy Lancer. I kinda remember that Elite Guard is a Tank Troop Class for Temple User but which general suits for that.

Semaphore
11-25-2017, 08:01 PM
*sigh* Takeda Shingen is a very good tank for my group but I don't like her as a Heavy Lancer. I kinda remember that Elite Guard is a Tank Troop Class for Temple User but which general suits for that.

Takenaka Hanbei is probably the tank you're looking for, at least among SSR generals. Naoe Kagetsuna is pretty good, too, and has a very nice team buff in addition to her tanking abilities. Hohjo Ujiyasu, Honganji Kennyo, and Toyotomi Hideyoshi are also serviceable tanks. All of those have high leadership ratings and a self-healing skill.

Really, though, tanking becomes less important for PVE as you get stronger. You don't really want to draw out a battle across 5 rounds of combat and eventually win. You want to kill opponents before they even get to attack, and tanks don't help with that unless they're carrying a good team-wide buff. Faster battles means that you can do a lot more of them in a day.

Jeffrey Uy
11-25-2017, 08:18 PM
Takenaka Hanbei is probably the tank you're looking for, at least among SSR generals. Naoe Kagetsuna is pretty good, too, and has a very nice team buff in addition to her tanking abilities. Hohjo Ujiyasu, Honganji Kennyo, and Toyotomi Hideyoshi are also serviceable tanks. All of those have high leadership ratings and a self-healing skill.

Really, though, tanking becomes less important for PVE as you get stronger. You don't really want to draw out a battle across 5 rounds of combat and eventually win. You want to kill opponents before they even get to attack, and tanks don't help with that unless they're carrying a good team-wide buff. Faster battles means that you can do a lot more of them in a day.

Oh. Silly me. I just thought maybe the center position should be tank. Guess I should replaced Takeda Nobushige with someone else. Let me check on my units again. Also, I don't have Takenaka Hanbei so what does she do?

And I still can't beat the Legendary Players (excluding Sir Semaphore because I respect you.). T_T
FUCK!!! I accidently pressed to challenge to a random Legendary Player. T_T

Machcio
11-26-2017, 02:09 AM
I am going to have to take back my original comment on points not being that hard to get. I must have had a very good day on day 1, since i finished it with 253 points (including the free 50). Day 2 I got 149, and today I only got 104 lol. Unless my luck turns back around to my day 1, I definitely am not going to be getting the jade ticket.

Yeah. 3 days of clearing five last opponents and I'm below 450 points. Even getting EVO card can be problematic with drops like that.

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 02:30 AM
Is it possible to enjoy this with out paying ?

fuzzylogic
11-26-2017, 02:44 AM
Yes as long you can adapt easily to the game as well as being vigilant on playing the said game XD

Semaphore
11-26-2017, 08:09 AM

Showing up every day to do whatever the latest events are makes a much, much bigger difference than paying a ton of money. So yes, you could play the game and eventually be competitive without paying any money. If you buy the monthly pass for $5/month, that helps quite a bit. But pouring hundreds of dollars into the game will help you a whole lot less than you might guess at first.

For what it's worth, I've won daimyo twice (server-wide weekly tournament) while having only paid for the monthly pass and less than $32 in other stuff, nearly all of which came before the monthly pass existed. So you don't need to be a whale to be competitive, though you would need to show up every day, not just now and then.

Foolinlove
11-26-2017, 04:26 PM
Hey Semaphore, am I just being really unlucky on drops for these, or are they really low drop rates? I only just now got the 30 i need for a blade, and I have been clearing all 6 of the maps every day for 15 days. There were a few days when I literally got 1 out of 300 tries.

Jeffrey Uy
11-26-2017, 09:44 PM
I agree that a $5 Koban Monthly is worth it. If only Nutaku has Paypal Support.

OMG! I beat Rimuru. LOL

EDIT: Got myself a new unit name Yamagata Masakage. Not sure if this one is good or not.

Semaphore
11-26-2017, 10:00 PM
Hey Semaphore, am I just being really unlucky on drops for these, or are they really low drop rates? I only just now got the 30 i need for a blade, and I have been clearing all 6 of the maps every day for 15 days. There were a few days when I literally got 1 out of 300 tries.

For the opponents in 6-4 that drop both cursed shards and gold tickets, I'd estimate the drop rate at 1-2% for cursed shards and 3% or so for gold tickets. I haven't kept exact statistics, however.

Jeffrey Uy
11-26-2017, 10:28 PM
Just curious when ill you go to story mode during event?

fuzzylogic
11-27-2017, 11:12 AM

OMG! I beat Rimuru. LOL

EDIT: Got myself a new unit name Yamagata Masakage. Not sure if this one is good or not.

SSR Yamagata Masakage can be used as an inherit feed alternative for Takeda Shingen of Kai if you are into speed buffs, and if you are lacking TSoK generals. Better if the would be inherited general is level 55.

Jeffrey Uy
11-27-2017, 06:50 PM
SSR Yamagata Masakage can be used as an inherit feed alternative for Takeda Shingen of Kai if you are into speed buffs, and if you are lacking TSoK generals. Better if the would be inherited general is level 55.

I knew it. TBH, I'm looking for a Offensive General replacement for Takeda Nobushige.

Selius
11-27-2017, 07:28 PM

it does support paypal

Raphael Smith
11-27-2017, 07:49 PM
Hi. This has probably been covered somewhere in the 100 forum pages already but I'm too lazy - I mean busy - to go through and read them.
Is an Evo Emblem any different from an EVO card? Does it just increase a general from 3 stars to 4 and give them +5 skill points?
Also, whats the difference between an Evo Emblem and a General Evo Emblem?
Many thanks for your answers.

Jeffrey Uy
11-27-2017, 09:34 PM
it does support paypal

What? Where? How?

Hi. This has probably been covered somewhere in the 100 forum pages already but I'm too lazy - I mean busy - to go through and read them.
Is an Evo Emblem any different from an EVO card? Does it just increase a general from 3 stars to 4 and give them +5 skill points?
Also, whats the difference between an Evo Emblem and a General Evo Emblem?
Many thanks for your answers.

Evo Emblem gives a general +5 Stats while Evo Card evolves a General.

Foolinlove
11-27-2017, 10:17 PM
I just had the most ridiculous luck happen. I had 2 gold tickets I had not realized i hadnt used yet in my mailbox so I just went ahead and used it. BOTH of them gave me a UR lol. Completed my Akechi and Lion of Sagama to 4 stars, even if i've never used either general. With those .57% chance odds to get a UR getting both of the only tickets I had was hilarious.

Raphael Smith
11-28-2017, 12:20 AM
Evo Emblem gives a general +5 Stats while Evo Card evolves a General.[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify .. it increases stats WITHOUT increasing stars? ... So I can use 20 of them to level all stats by 100?

oops, I somehow messed up the quote there ...

Jeffrey Uy
11-28-2017, 01:01 AM
Evo Emblem gives a general +5 Stats while Evo Card evolves a General.

Just to clarify .. it increases stats WITHOUT increasing stars? ... So I can use 20 of them to level all stats by 100?

oops, I somehow messed up the quote there ...[/QUOTE]

When evolving right? Yup. +5 Stats. Also, I believe you only use Evo Emblem once per general.

Raphael Smith
11-28-2017, 02:37 AM

oops, I somehow messed up the quote there ...

When evolving right? Yup. +5 Stats. Also, I believe you only use Evo Emblem once per general.[/QUOTE]

I see. Thanks.
For my next question: How do I get insane ATK / DEF stats?
My generals are all 55 and I thought I was doing quite well with 5000 ATK / 3000 DEF but I see lower level players with 9000 / 7000. Where does all that power come from?

Semaphore
11-28-2017, 07:54 AM
My generals are all 55 and I thought I was doing quite well with 5000 ATK / 3000 DEF but I see lower level players with 9000 / 7000. Where does all that power come from?

Stack lots and lots of buffs. Let's take the SSR Sanada Yukitaka from my usual PVE lineup as an example. At level 55 with no gear equipped and no skills, she would have about 2141 attack. A level 65 cursed nameless sword adds 3805 attack. A level 65 Zhan Guo Ce adds 3320 HP, which by some unknown formula, also increases attack and defense. It looks like it's adding about 3436 attack, giving me 9382 attack just from having gear equipped.

Then you have to account for skills. The lab skill Combat Training at level 45 adds 22.5% to the attack rating. The temple skill Oriental Horseman at level 48 adds 24% to the attack rating. Take that ~9382 and multiply by 1.225 * 1.24 to get the attack rating of 14252 that displays in combat.

Then you have to account for in-combat buffs. Sanada Yukitaka, like everyone else that I use in standard PVE outside of some oddball formations for special purposes, has an inherited SSR Takeda Shingen of Kai skill Koyo Gunkan, which adds 15% attack for the entire team. Having that skill stack 6 times means you multiply the attack rating by 1.15^6 ~ 2.313. That brings the attack rating to 32966.

Then there are her own skills. Peerless adds 40% attack, while Attack Boost adds 150% attack. Thus, multiply that 32966 by 1.4 * 2.5 to get an effective, in-combat attack rating of 115380, at least in round 1 when there are more than 2 enemy units. That sort of attack rating ensures that most battles don't have a round 2.

But that's just the attack rating. You also have to multiply damage by 0.8 (Elite Black Rider class), 1.45 (level 45 Weakness Exploit lab skill), 1.5 (24 Generals skill), 1.5 again (Cursed Nameless Sword, which usually does have the damage bonus proc, since she has 188 power), 1.3 (Zhan Guo Ce accessory), and 1.2 (SSR Naoe Kagetsuna's The Wind of Echigo skill, since she's also on my standard PVE team). Thus, on net you have not just an attack rating of 115380, but also a damage multiplier of 4.07.

I'd say that she one-shots a lot of things, except that most of the opponents that she would have one-shotted are dead before she gets to attack. But that's just in standard PVE.

Let's also consider world bosses. There, I use a different Sanada Yukitaka who is an Elite Crimson Rider, with the same gear (I have to swap gear back and forth), but an inherited UR Tiger of Kai skill Takeda Shingen instead of Koyo Gunkan. That reduces her effective attack to 100331. But now we have a damage multiplier of 1.35 (Elite Crimson Rider class) instead of 0.8, 1.35 for Zhan Guo Ce instead of 1.3 (since she's now single target) and an additional damage multiplier of 3.5 (inherited skill Takeda Shingen). That means she has over 100k attack, with a damage multiplier of about 24.97 in the first round. If I can line her up to attack a ranged unit, then Elite Crimson Rider has a damage multiplier of 1.65 rather than 1.35, for a net damage multiplier of 30.52.

So what do you get if you have a general with an attack rating above 100k and a damage multiplier above 30? I've also got some other and gear elsewhere on my team to reduce the defense rating of opponents, resulting in my Sanada Yukitaka usually doing well over 1 million damage to her target in daily world bosses, with finishing off a target as the main exceptions. And in many cases, instantly dying of reflect damage.

Add in aggressive use of fast battle tickets, and if you've ever wondered how some people manage to jump by 20 million points in a minute or so in the world boss ratings, that's how. The most troops I've ever killed in a single battle in a world boss was 7896416.

fuzzylogic
11-28-2017, 12:40 PM

You have to check first if your general's troop type complies with the faction you are currently using (temple/church) and to what level your troop type training skill is currently at (example is temple's skill Oriental Horsemanship for light cavalry atk and def bonuses). If you go to Generals then Roster, you would be able to see a troop type name on the right of a certain general row. Click/tap on that icon to check the troop tier. Temple faction troops are on the left side and church faction troops are on the right.

Another one is leveling certain lab skills that would benefit your generals in relation to attack, damage, damage reduction, defense, etc...

Third would be upgrading your current equips as well as leveling the blacksmith. A good weapon to farm for would be the hunting event dungeon as the last 2 stages can be cleared with those aforementioned atk/def of your generals. The Takenomata Kaneko has an initial atk of 250 and the bonus atk per upgrade is like that of a level 45-50 weapon.

Fourth would be the generals in your army. Do they have skills that only work on a certain troop type? Do they have synergy with other generals? Would there be inherited skills from other generals? Do they have proc/triggered skills? Do they have passive skills like atk/def bonuses or troop regen?

Fifth is the formation of your army. For starters Python is the mostly used because of the atk bonus. But if you are the "kill or be killed" type of player then go for crane for speed - if and only if you think your army already had decent atk and def ratings.

XD

Jeffrey Uy
11-28-2017, 08:03 PM
To make it a brief (not underwear) answer.

Level Up, Buffs, Troops, Formation and General. Good Luck.

Raphael Smith
11-29-2017, 06:15 AM
Wow Semaphore! Many thanks for taking the time to educate me. I guess I should stop spending all my money on upgrading my castle when it doesn't do anything for me ... :P

Thanks also to Jeffrey and fuzzylogic. I'll be sure to return when I have more questions. :)

Machcio
11-29-2017, 08:48 AM
I guess I should stop spending all my money on upgrading my castle when it doesn't do anything for me ... :P

Don't get from one extreme to another. Castle itself doesn't do much, that's right. BUT...
There is always "but", isn't it?

Every other building you have can't be higher level than your castle. So in case of your base (city? whatever) Castle is your highest priority to level up at least one level above other buildings. Residence and barracks next, then blacksmith and lab, and then whatever you need at the moment.

And yes, you always feel like you don't have enough money.

fuzzylogic
11-29-2017, 11:28 AM
Wow Semaphore! Many thanks for taking the time to educate me. I guess I should stop spending all my money on upgrading my castle when it doesn't do anything for me ... :P

Thanks also to Jeffrey and fuzzylogic. I'll be sure to return when I have more questions. :)

Glad to be of help.

As McArthur would say : "I shall return"

:)

fuzzylogic
11-29-2017, 11:30 AM
There is always "but", isn't it?

Hahaha. A precaution perhaps? XD

fuzzylogic
11-29-2017, 01:48 PM
Skill of Naraku is giving 150 % Damage if Int is higher.

Throwback....

I found that Naraku skill awhile ago when I was checking my general roster because I was thinking of reshuffling my army for next week. It's the first skill of SSR Fuma Kotaro. Silly me haha. Anyway that is one good skill to inherit most especially to high int generals.

Jeffrey Uy
11-29-2017, 10:44 PM

Much obliged. Also, wrong. If you don't level up your castle then you can't level up your other base. Base can be level up upto Castle's Lv.

Glad to be of help.

As McArthur would say : "I shall return"

you ain't going nowhere, you know? XD

Throwback....

I found that Naraku skill awhile ago when I was checking my general roster because I was thinking of reshuffling my army for next week. It's the first skill of SSR Fuma Kotaro. Silly me haha. Anyway that is one good skill to inherit most especially to high int generals.

I didn't know there's a SSR version. What's the skill difference from SR version? And yeah, big damager if high INT.

fuzzylogic
11-30-2017, 01:43 AM
you ain't going nowhere, you know? XD

I didn't know there's a SSR version. What's the skill difference from SR version? And yeah, big damager if high INT.

I guess I can if I would visit other forum sites :)

Since it's maintenance time. As far as I can remember for naraku, the SR is 110% damage if int is higher than the target and the SSR is 130% damage if int is higher than the target plus additional damage from int difference.

Semaphore
11-30-2017, 05:07 PM
After averaging 144 points per day last week by doing the last five opponents of the Thanksgiving event, I got 251 today. I suspect that they saw that the drop rate was too low to finish the event before and bumped the drop rate during the maintenance.

Lithian
12-01-2017, 06:41 AM
Hey peeps.
I've found that the invite codes listed on the many pages here (not that I've tried ALL of them) do not seem to work.
This may be a DMM version vs Nutaku version thing - or perhaps they check these sites?
Anyways, my Nutaku version invite code is: E4G0Z0B2Y8S5
Also, I would like to know what the differences are between the two versions.
Thanks.

Machcio
12-01-2017, 11:07 AM
After averaging 144 points per day last week by doing the last five opponents of the Thanksgiving event, I got 251 today. I suspect that they saw that the drop rate was too low to finish the event before and bumped the drop rate during the maintenance.

I think you just got some luck from RNG. My drops haven't changed. My average still sits below 150 a day.

Jeffrey Uy
12-01-2017, 10:40 PM
Uhmmm... Can anybody help me understand what "Troop Speed" means?

coures
12-02-2017, 04:32 AM
Wow, I totally am a noob.

fuzzylogic
12-02-2017, 07:24 AM

I assume you are interested or you got a God of Wind armor. It adds to the default speed of the troop unit if worn by the general who leads that unit. So if your general equipped the Original God of Wind armor (+15 troop speed) and she leads a ghost ninja troop type (125 speed), then its 140 plus other speed bonuses like crane formation and passive general skills

Semaphore
12-02-2017, 08:15 AM

Every general has a speed rating, generally displayed right after the attack and defense ratings. Within a round of battle, the generals attack in order from fastest to slowest. I normally carry a lot of speed buffs, so when my normal PVE team is there, my generals' speed ratings are about 300. That means that all of my generals get to attack before any of the AI ones do. If I kill them all in one round, they never get to attack at all, which is convenient and makes the battles go faster.

Unregistered
12-02-2017, 11:04 AM
Hat noch jemand einen invite code???

Jeffrey Uy
12-02-2017, 05:32 PM
I assume you are interested or you got a God of Wind armor. It adds to the default speed of the troop unit if worn by the general who leads that unit. So if your general equipped the Original God of Wind armor (+15 troop speed) and she leads a ghost ninja troop type (125 speed), then its 140 plus other speed bonuses like crane formation and passive general skills

Every general has a speed rating, generally displayed right after the attack and defense ratings. Within a round of battle, the generals attack in order from fastest to slowest. I normally carry a lot of speed buffs, so when my normal PVE team is there, my generals' speed ratings are about 300. That means that all of my generals get to attack before any of the AI ones do. If I kill them all in one round, they never get to attack at all, which is convenient and makes the battles go faster.

I actually got God of Wind and just wonder what's Troop Speed and it turns out increases Speed. Thanks for the info.

coures
12-02-2017, 11:19 PM
Someone mentioned that it's possible to use Paypal here to buy shit, but it never shows up when I try to. Am I doing something wrong or is it coz I'm in a country that's excluded from paying with it? <.<

Also: When you inherit a general, will you get all 3 of their skills (unless it's noted as uninheritable), or just one?

Jeffrey Uy
12-02-2017, 11:23 PM
Someone mentioned that it's possible to use Paypal here to buy shit, but it never shows up when I try to. Am I doing something wrong or is it coz I'm in a country that's excluded from paying with it? <.<

Same as I did but still no clue unless you input that probiller thingy. So, anyone who learned how to pay using pypal, please give us advice.

Machcio
12-03-2017, 03:24 AM
In general there is something wrong either with this probiller thing or nutaku themselves.

I tried last week to buy some gold, and no matter which option of payment I chose it redirected me to paypal (apparently because I used paypal to buy gold in the past), but it also demanded me to submit credit card data to paypal. HOWEVER the card HAD to be mastercard only, which is weird because paypal accepts visa as well.

Since I don't have mastercard I wrote the ticket to nutaku support explaining the situation, and you know what they said?

Of course it's possible to use different ways of payment. I only have to give them all details of the transaction, including my credit card number so they can do it for me.
So as you can imagine, I will not be buying any gold on nutaku, bacause fuck them.

coures
12-03-2017, 03:37 AM
In general there is something wrong either with this probiller thing or nutaku themselves.

I tried last week to buy some gold, and no matter which option of payment I chose it redirected me to paypal (apparently because I used paypal to buy gold in the past), but it also demanded me to submit credit card data to paypal. HOWEVER the card HAD to be mastercard only, which is weird because paypal accepts visa as well.

Since I don't have mastercard I wrote the ticket to nutaku support explaining the situation, and you know what they said?

Of course it's possible to use different ways of payment. I only have to give them all details of the transaction, including my credit card number so they can do it for me.
So as you can imagine, I will not be buying any gold on nutaku, bacause fuck them.

Fuck them indeed. Eh, Paypal's pretty much a dick as well. Saw some posts on PeroPero bout people their Paypal getting limited after paying there too, coz apparently Paypal doesn't like supporting porn sites. Lol. Damn prudes. They probably would make more money if they stop being stupid about it this shit.

Machcio
12-03-2017, 04:27 AM
Fuck them indeed. Eh, Paypal's pretty much a dick as well. Saw some posts on PeroPero bout people their Paypal getting limited after paying there too, coz apparently Paypal doesn't like supporting porn sites. Lol. Damn prudes. They probably would make more money if they stop being stupid about it this shit.

Well, it is clearly stated that using paypal to perform transactions related to porn in any way is against their terms of service.
And thay are not that stupid, it's much more complex than that. Balance between earning ton of cash from porn, and reputation of biggest (and generaly speaking most trusted) internet wallet can be very tricky.

Still, that doesn't change the fact that I'm locked out of gold purchases, and that in 99% means I won't get EVO card from challenge. That would cost me too much in buying rations

coures
12-03-2017, 04:37 AM
Well, it is clearly stated that using paypal to perform transactions related to porn in any way is against their terms of service.
And thay are not that stupid, it's much more complex than that. Balance between earning ton of cash from porn, and reputation of biggest (and generaly speaking most trusted) internet wallet can be very tricky.

Still, that doesn't change the fact that I'm locked out of gold purchases, and that in 99% means I won't get EVO card from challenge. That would cost me too much in buying rations

They do? Never knew they had that on their terms of service, tbh I kinda thought they had it in for browser games in general. My friend's younger brother was playing this totally normal game called AQworlds and he said he paid on Paypal for a game present and he ended up getting his PP account limited coz of 'suspicious activities'. And since said friend doesn't have a credit card yet, his savings on there got locked out for a long time. Dude p'much bawled his eyes out on me, so I may be a bit salty with PP.

Machcio
12-03-2017, 05:55 AM
My friend's younger brother was playing this totally normal game called AQworlds and he said he paid on Paypal for a game present and he ended up getting his PP account limited coz of 'suspicious activities'.

It probably was caused by the fact that the transaction was totally different from the rest of his paypal transactions. What I mean is that this game operator most probably has his bank accounts in some "banana republic" for tax evasion purposes and has all operations being conducted by an operator that paypal from its side considers "shady". Add those together and it's probably enough for an automated security system to enforce some sort of blockade on an account for "suspicios activity".

Semaphore
12-03-2017, 07:58 AM
Also: When you inherit a general, will you get all 3 of their skills (unless it's noted as uninheritable), or just one?

You get just one of the skills, but you get to pick which one.

Jeffrey Uy
12-03-2017, 04:11 PM
So much for paypal. Might as well transfer my funds to my card instead.

Semaphore
12-03-2017, 07:31 PM
Looking at the daimyo world boss results for today, I think it's striking how there are basically three different games going on. 50th place is 9586, so for simplicity, I'll assume that only 50 people participated at all, as the few people who did less damage than that surely didn't contribute very much. With that caveat, the total score across the entire server was 677161318.

At the top end, there are people trying to get into the top three. Usually finishing in the top 3 gives you a considerably better reward than finishing 4th, typically giving you an extra 5 standard rations or 50 fast battle tickets, and depending on the day, also extra koban, souls, kizuna, or copper. Today, third place took a little over 141 million troops. The top 3 combined for 481113244 points, or a little over 71% of the server-wide total.

The next tier down is people just trying to finish in the top 10 but not aiming for the top 3. 10th place commonly gives you considerably better rewards than 11th place. Today, there were 8 people trying to finish in that tier, with scores ranging from a little over 12 million for 11th place up to a little under 34 million for 4th place. Those 8 people combined for 170504966 points, or a little over 25% of the server-wide total.

Below that is people just trying to attack once to finish in the top 50 and get their 100k copper. 12th place was a little over 4.2 million, and the total score for everyone not in the top 11 was 25543108, or under 4% of the server total. If you add the scores of everyone not in the top 11 and attribute that to a single person, that would have been good for 7th place today. If you add the scores of everyone not in the top 3 and attribute that to a single person, it would have been good for first place, but by less than 1 million points.

Sometimes when Temp goes nuts running up an enormous score, he might come away with more points than the entire rest of the server added together. But one person or a few people running up huge scores at the top is what opens up the later convoys for everyone. I think it's interesting that the world bosses are built to rely so heavily on that.

coures
12-04-2017, 05:49 PM
You get just one of the skills, but you get to pick which one.

Well, with that kind of gain, why is it only limited to SR rated generals and above? If they didn't, at least there could be some point to keeping C and UC cards other than immediately just chucking them over to cards you don't even want to level up anymore since, at some point, your main group would already be stuck at a level limit.

Jeffrey Uy
12-04-2017, 08:21 PM
I think you only need 1 C and 2 UC for Campaign Mission Purposes.

Man, 6-4 is a tough. Goddamn Corsair.

Semaphore
12-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Well, with that kind of gain, why is it only limited to SR rated generals and above? If they didn't, at least there could be some point to keeping C and UC cards other than immediately just chucking them over to cards you don't even want to level up anymore since, at some point, your main group would already be stuck at a level limit.

I'm not sure if you mean have an R general inherit skills or have other generals inherit an R general's skills. Either way, my answer is the same: why would you want to? Every single R general in the game is terrible. Not a single one has a power, leadership, or intelligence rating above 70. Now that I look through the skills more carefully, there are a handful that aren't terrible. But that's not what you want to spend time and resources leveling up.

Semaphore
12-04-2017, 08:51 PM
I think you only need 1 C and 2 UC for Campaign Mission Purposes.

Man, 6-4 is a tough. Goddamn Corsair.

You're on 6-4 now? I think you mean 5-4. 6-4 does start with an all corsair enemy team, but people who can get to that opponent generally clear it just fine.

coures
12-04-2017, 09:01 PM
I'm not sure if you mean have an R general inherit skills or have other generals inherit an R general's skills. Either way, my answer is the same: why would you want to? Every single R general in the game is terrible. Not a single one has a power, leadership, or intelligence rating above 70. Now that I look through the skills more carefully, there are a handful that aren't terrible. But that's not what you want to spend time and resources leveling up.

I mean, why is it only possible to sacrifice SR and above to inherit their skills. Why not use lower ranked generals as well? I kinda thought they placed it as strictly SR and above because we get to inherit all of their skills instead of 1.

Also, for campaign purposes, it would have been nice if lower ranked cards could inherit as well. I want to have my 1 C and 2 UC generals to at least help me instead of just being a useless flop when I try to gain some stars. Lvl. 55 and all the equips and they still suck balls.

You're on 6-4 now? I think you mean 5-4. 6-4 does start with an all corsair enemy team, but people who can get to that opponent generally clear it just fine.

Could be that he rushed from the 5th campaign. I rushed a campaign once and wasn't able to defeat the first quest on the next campaign.

Jeffrey Uy
12-04-2017, 09:05 PM

Opps! 6-2. (Main Force (Lv50)(4th Yellow Infantry Unit)) My bad. Guess i need to improve some more.

Could be that he rushed from the 5th campaign. I rushed a campaign once and wasn't able to defeat the first quest on the next campaign.

I guess I did but since I have a hard time passing that unit on 6-2. I might as well go back and get all 3 stars that I missed.

Also, I kinda recall (or not) that there's another Hidden Mission Campaign. Where is that?

Ok, now I have myself Lv. 55 Cyclops. Should I inherit her to Master Strategist or I'll replace her with SSR Mori Motonari? Also, if I inherit SSR Mori Motonari's Sengoku Number One skill to Master Strategist, will it stack?

Machcio
12-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Opps! 6-2. (Main Force (Lv50)(4th Yellow Infantry Unit)) My bad. Guess i need to improve some more.

Yeah, that one is problematic. Myself, I just hit a wall at 8th unit on 6-2. At least I was able to push on story chapters a little, since there is no event now. (I gave up thanksgiving one)

Semaphore
12-05-2017, 04:52 PM

I guess I did but since I have a hard time passing that unit on 6-2. I might as well go back and get all 3 stars that I missed.

Also, I kinda recall (or not) that there's another Hidden Mission Campaign. Where is that?

Ok, now I have myself Lv. 55 Cyclops. Should I inherit her to Master Strategist or I'll replace her with SSR Mori Motonari? Also, if I inherit SSR Mori Motonari's Sengoku Number One skill to Master Strategist, will it stack?

The reason I said I thought you were on 5-4 is that I saw that you were the most recent person to have beaten several maps on 5-4, but didn't finish the whole map. It looks like you also missed 5-5 entirely, which is the alternate history one. I don't know if you have to clear 5-4 entirely to unlock it or what, but you missed an entire map.

Semaphore
12-05-2017, 05:01 PM
Yeah, that one is problematic. Myself, I just hit a wall at 8th unit on 6-2. At least I was able to push on story chapters a little, since there is no event now. (I gave up thanksgiving one)

I tried challenging the map to see what it was. Nothing fancy there. You just need to stack more buffs and maybe forge up gear or get higher rank lab skills.

You're at about 5k troops per general, which really isn't much. I see a Takeda Shingen of Kai's Koyo Gunkan skill, and a Hatazirushi, but that's all you've got for team buffs. Jeffrey Uy adds an Usami Sadamitsu's Echigo Style Strategy as another team buff, and is around 5.5k troops per general.

Top tier players are generally around 8k troops per general now. I hope you're forging up your accessories to high level, as that's the most important gear piece. I also hope you've got your lab skill "legion" up, as that's the most important one. I'm guessing that you're missing one or both of those, and that's why your troop count is low.

Jeffrey Uy
12-05-2017, 06:39 PM
And my journey continues... sigh

Oh well, time to finish up both Thanksgiving Event and completion. (I do have a hard time because of those goddamn Corsair. Grrrr)

Machcio
12-06-2017, 03:49 AM
I hope you're forging up your accessories to high level, as that's the most important gear piece. I also hope you've got your lab skill "legion" up, as that's the most important one. I'm guessing that you're missing one or both of those, and that's why your troop count is low.

I do both. My accesories are around lv 30 now, and you know how much money it consumes, so progress is slow. And all my lab skills are between 35-40. Sooner or later I'll make it.
It's actually nice that I can't make the event, and I can play a little less, because I fell a little fed up with this game lately.

Foolinlove
12-06-2017, 09:39 AM
This is the worst event I've seen so far. It was utterly impossible to complete unless you had insanely good rng. I finished it after doing all 5 every day with 2004 points, I barely even got the Evo card, much less the jade ticket.

fuzzylogic
12-06-2017, 01:35 PM
This is the worst event I've seen so far. It was utterly impossible to complete unless you had insanely good rng. I finished it after doing all 5 every day with 2004 points, I barely even got the Evo card, much less the jade ticket.

Yup even if completing the last 5 stages daily won't make it to the jade ticket reward. For now I just stopped for the last 3 stages since I know that I won't be able to reach the 2500 point mark. Only got 2180 and just farmed for the exp cards and platinum tickets (if lucky XD).

So I guess the next event would be a 2 week Christmas event, and I do hope it would be a good one

Lithian
12-06-2017, 04:47 PM
Since my tutorial failed on me after having me do my first summon (so basically - right at the start, like 10 minutes in), I feel I might be missing something.
Do the units have a rock-paper-scizzors relationship? Like Cavalry > Infantry > Archers > Rogues > Cavalry type of effective / not effective correlation?
Or is it merely a case of unit-type abilities and General abilities that matter?

Foolinlove
12-06-2017, 06:03 PM
Since my tutorial failed on me after having me do my first summon (so basically - right at the start, like 10 minutes in), I feel I might be missing something.
Do the units have a rock-paper-scizzors relationship? Like Cavalry > Infantry > Archers > Rogues > Cavalry type of effective / not effective correlation?
Or is it merely a case of unit-type abilities and General abilities that matter?

It is purely unit abilities that matter, and the bonuses that certain generals have when they are a certain unit type. Generally speaking if you are playing temple, the personal guard path is best for defense, and the elite black rider is the best dps unit. This is not always the case depending on the general, but certain units are just plain bad. Corsair's for example are very good for pvp, but in the pve content they are pretty worthless, since your opponents always have far more life. Archers are also very strong if you have master strategist or other generals that get a large bonus from the class. Ninjas are almost always worthless, unless you have a 4 star oni hanzo or something at least, and even then it isn't the best general.

Jeffrey Uy
12-06-2017, 08:26 PM
I do both. My accesories are around lv 30 now, and you know how much money it consumes, so progress is slow. And all my lab skills are between 35-40. Sooner or later I'll make it.
It's actually nice that I can't make the event, and I can play a little less, because I fell a little fed up with this game lately.

Oh... I thought I need to balance everything in Lab. Guess I prioritize Legion after cooldown. And yeah, forging cost is a pin in the ass. I need to wait for Trainer Event to give me coins plus Forging Discount event.

Locutus
12-06-2017, 08:46 PM
Ok, so asking this question makes me feel kind of stupid, and I'm sure that it's not that complicated, but...

How does Focus Fire work, and where does it come from usually?

Jeffrey Uy
12-06-2017, 09:00 PM
Ok, so asking this question makes me feel kind of stupid, and I'm sure that it's not that complicated, but...

How does Focus Fire work, and where does it come from usually?

No, you're not. TBH, I have less clue what that is all about. All I know it's either from a skill of equipment skills and will gives you more damage to Unit with Focus Fire and will focus those targets. I kinda recall there's a hint on the Help located in Options.

EDIT: BTW, got myself Jade Ticket. Is it worth spending it or should I wait to get 5 of them or during Platinum Priest?

fallshirmjaeger
12-07-2017, 01:18 AM
Thankfully that grind is over! 2050pts and no Jade tickets. Boo!

Jeffrey Uy
12-07-2017, 02:34 AM
Thankfully that grind is over! 2050pts and no Jade tickets. Boo!

Better luck next time. ^_^

Looks we have a new event and is that EVO CARD VOLUME 2?!

Machcio
12-07-2017, 03:17 AM
Someone got that "cuju" from new event and can tell what it does?

Damn, that's a wall on 7th enemy -.-'

Jeffrey Uy
12-07-2017, 04:05 AM

7 or 8? I got stuck on the 8th unit. You know, the one that's standing a a single mountain. And damn, I hate this event. You have to used those Special Stamina. And I only got 20 per day?! And now, I have to decide whether I got for Vol.2 or ToK. TBH, 20 is too short for me. T_T

Machcio
12-07-2017, 04:26 AM
7th. the first one that can drop UR Tiger of Kai. It's exactly what Semaphore pointed out. I don't have enought HP on my units. I can deal decent damage to the enemy, but in this case I can't survive exchange of blows long enough to win.
At least I got middle part of Evo catalog and finally got my Tiger of Kai to lv55. I was hoping I can get another one, and start working on leveling her, but I guess not this time.

Foolinlove
12-07-2017, 09:44 AM
Man that final battle in event is a pain in the ass. I had to actually unequip my weapons on my generals in order to complete it lol, since I had too much damage. I just do not have any middle of the road dmg generals, I either hit for enough to kill myself or do not do enough damage if I tried switching to my weaker ones.

fuzzylogic
12-07-2017, 09:52 AM
7th. the first one that can drop UR Tiger of Kai. It's exactly what Semaphore pointed out. I don't have enought HP on my units. I can deal decent damage to the enemy, but in this case I can't survive exchange of blows long enough to win.
At least I got middle part of Evo catalog and finally got my Tiger of Kai to lv55. I was hoping I can get another one, and start working on leveling her, but I guess not this time.

I can't get past that stage 7 hahaha. I even tried doing 3 corsairs and 2 heavy artillery build but I guess its really high HP/troop count in order to finish high level stages as Semaphore had suggested. Having 5k troop count on my other generals is not enough as it should be 6k or more. Oh well back to the drawing board hahaha.

fuzzylogic
12-07-2017, 09:57 AM
No, you're not. TBH, I have less clue what that is all about. All I know it's either from a skill of equipment skills and will gives you more damage to Unit with Focus Fire and will focus those targets. I kinda recall there's a hint on the Help located in Options.

EDIT: BTW, got myself Jade Ticket. Is it worth spending it or should I wait to get 5 of them or during Platinum Priest?

If its 2 points of Focus Fire on an opponent for example, that means your units would force themselves to attack that unit. However if all opposing units would have Focus Fire marks then it would be the normal targeting mode. Its an additional 1% damage per FF point, and there are some generals who have skills in relation to FF.

Use the jade ticket, because it's an automatic UR. You don't wanna sacrifice that UR even if it's not Platinum Priest event right? XD

Semaphore
12-07-2017, 03:39 PM

The reason why having more troops is important is not just that it takes more damage to kill you. It's also that adding troops adds attack and defense, too. If you're equipping accessories that are lower level forging than your weapons or armors, then you're doing it wrong unless you think you have endgame-worthy gear in the other slots but only junk accessories that you want to replace as soon as possible.

Semaphore
12-07-2017, 03:44 PM
7 or 8? I got stuck on the 8th unit. You know, the one that's standing a a single mountain. And damn, I hate this event. You have to used those Special Stamina. And I only got 20 per day?! And now, I have to decide whether I got for Vol.2 or ToK. TBH, 20 is too short for me. T_T

The first time that the the trainer dungeon event ran, it required event rations for the first week and they were available from koban only. I the second week of the event, they changed it to them giving you some rations. The trainer dungeon event has run several times since then without requiring event rations.

The first time that the EVO emblem event ran, it required event rations, and they only gave you a limited number. The stages that dropped the EVO emblem pieces could only be challenged a few times per day, too. They've since run another EVO emblem event that gave out enough that I was able to finish 25 EVO emblems.

I expect that it will be something similar with EVO cards. This event will give a very, very limited amount of the missing vol 2, but other events later will make them a lot more common.

Semaphore
12-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Use the jade ticket, because it's an automatic UR. You don't wanna sacrifice that UR even if it's not Platinum Priest event right? XD

Additionally, the platinum priest event doesn't give any bonuses for sacrificing UR generals, anyway.

Semaphore
12-07-2017, 04:05 PM
Man that final battle in event is a pain in the ass. I had to actually unequip my weapons on my generals in order to complete it lol, since I had too much damage. I just do not have any middle of the road dmg generals, I either hit for enough to kill myself or do not do enough damage if I tried switching to my weaker ones.

Good call on unequipping weapons. I figured that just swapping in some archers from my defense team instead of Tiger of Kai, Master Strategist, and Sanada Yukitaka would be enough, but no, they instantly die of reflect damage, too. So I had to also unequip their weapons. I accidentally unequipped a weapon from the wrong general, leaving poor Mori Motonari to die of reflect damage in the first round.

Good thing that the battles with the good loot are the 5th and 6th ones, so we can just ignore the 8th battle. I've already got 33 of vol 1 and 17 of vol 3, so vol 2 is the one that matters.

Lithian
12-07-2017, 04:22 PM
So, a total noob question here - although I'm on level 27 already lol - What EXACTLY does........INT do :confused:

Semaphore
12-07-2017, 04:37 PM

That sure looks like an artifact to me, especially with the "perfect" label on it. I couldn't find it on the Japanese wiki, however. I was looking mostly for the icon, not the name, as icons don't get translated.

Semaphore
12-07-2017, 04:38 PM
So, a total noob question here - although I'm on level 27 already lol - What EXACTLY does........INT do :confused:

In many cases, nothing. Some generals have skills that rely on it. For example, UR Master Strategist has a "Brilliance of Sengoku" skill to deal double damage when your int is higher than your target's.

Semaphore
12-07-2017, 04:40 PM
For me, this is the perfect time for a "research costs 30% off" event. I was going to push my temple skill Research Boost to level 62 and then 63 this week, anyway, at a cost of 9.6m and 10.2m, respectively. 30% off of that saves me just shy of 6 million copper, plus whatever savings I get from lab skills.

fallshirmjaeger
12-07-2017, 07:21 PM
Better luck next time. ^_^

Looks we have a new event and is that EVO CARD VOLUME 2?!

Ya. Ive had bunch of 1s and 3s sitting in equipment long enough

Jeffrey Uy
12-07-2017, 07:53 PM
Are you guys serious about equipping your team's weapon? :O

Also, wish the event has like a chance to get Special Ration on other units rather the first only.

coures
12-07-2017, 08:27 PM
Question:

When a skill says "When leading with 'Light Cavalry Unit'..." does that mean light cavalry specifically or light cavalry and all the other troops under it's branch?
Oh and if I convert my temple into a church, will all my research from the temple disappear (and I have to start again if I wanted to switch back) or will all my research from it stick, but just not give out the bonuses for the temple units?

Semaphore
12-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Question:
When a skill says "When leading with 'Light Cavalry Unit'..." does that mean light cavalry specifically or light cavalry and all the other troops under it's branch?

That generally means the entire branch. For example, UR Tiger of Kai's skills take effect when leading an Elite Black Rider or Elite Crimson Rider.

Semaphore
12-07-2017, 09:51 PM
Are you guys serious about equipping your team's weapon? :O

Yes, very. If you see this soon enough, you can check the history and see my effort at beating it. I accidentally unequipped the weapon from Naoe Kagetsuna rather than Mori Motonari, and you can see what happened to her. In my previous effort, basically the same thing happened to Uesugi Kenshin and Dragon of Echigo, too, which was the difference between getting an A for the battle and losing it outright.

The problem is that the enemy troops have 15915 troops, but have Dragon of Echigo's skill for reflect damage. Thus, any damage you deal above 3183 to a given general gets 100% reflected back to you. If you deal 3000 damage to each of several generals, you take no reflect damage. Deal 4000 damage to a general and take 817 reflect damage. Deal 15000 damage and take 11817 reflect damage, which probably kills you instantly on the first general and makes any attacks against other generals never happen.

I figured it was obvious that I had to pull my Tiger of Kai, Sanada Yukitaka, and Master Strategist. They'd kill one general and instantly die of reflect damage, leaving a 2 on 2 battle in round 2 in which I had little damage dealing capability left. But that wasn't enough, I had to unequip weapons from weaker generals to get their damage down to hitting for about 3k, too. Takeda Shingen of Kai kept her weapon equipped, as she's not a huge damage dealer.

Jeffrey Uy
12-07-2017, 10:03 PM
Yes, very. If you see this soon enough, you can check the history and see my effort at beating it. I accidentally unequipped the weapon from Naoe Kagetsuna rather than Mori Motonari, and you can see what happened to her. In my previous effort, basically the same thing happened to Uesugi Kenshin and Dragon of Echigo, too, which was the difference between getting an A for the battle and losing it outright.

The problem is that the enemy troops have 15915 troops, but have Dragon of Echigo's skill for reflect damage. Thus, any damage you deal above 3183 to a given general gets 100% reflected back to you. If you deal 3000 damage to each of several generals, you take no reflect damage. Deal 4000 damage to a general and take 817 reflect damage. Deal 15000 damage and take 11817 reflect damage, which probably kills you instantly on the first general and makes any attacks against other generals never happen.

I figured it was obvious that I had to pull my Tiger of Kai, Sanada Yukitaka, and Master Strategist. They'd kill one general and instantly die of reflect damage, leaving a 2 on 2 battle in round 2 in which I had little damage dealing capability left. But that wasn't enough, I had to unequip weapons from weaker generals to get their damage down to hitting for about 3k, too. Takeda Shingen of Kai kept her weapon equipped, as she's not a huge damage dealer.

o..k... I'll give this strategy a shot.

coures
12-07-2017, 10:26 PM
Okay, about the new special fire event thing... I just wanted to make sure if this is the right attack for the 4th troop obstacle...

Because as a nooblet who's only been playing this game for like 2-3 weeks, isn't that kinda HARSH?

And if it's not, can someone at least please tell me that the 3rd troop obstacle drops all the Evo Vol cards instead of just Vol. 1. because it's too heart breaking (for a complete noob) if it doesn't.

Jeffrey Uy
12-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Okay, about the new special fire event thing... I just wanted to make sure if this is the right attack for the 4th troop obstacle...

Because as a nooblet who's only been playing this game for like 2-3 weeks, isn't that kinda HARSH?

And if it's not, can someone at least please tell me that the 3rd troop obstacle drops all the Evo Vol cards instead of just Vol. 1. because it's too heart breaking (for a complete noob) if it doesn't.

Drop Rate isn't great especially on Everyday Event. I've been looking for Vol. 2 but still no luck.

coures
12-07-2017, 11:07 PM
Drop Rate isn't great especially on Everyday Event. I've been looking for Vol. 2 but still no luck.

So... The 3rd trooper in event drops other volumes at low chance? I don't have to waste energy on 3rd trooper thinking I can get the vol.2/3 pieces, then it turns out I just get a gazillion vol.1s, right?

Jeffrey Uy
12-07-2017, 11:41 PM
So... The 3rd trooper in event drops other volumes at low chance? I don't have to waste energy on 3rd trooper thinking I can get the vol.2/3 pieces, then it turns out I just get a gazillion vol.1s, right?

I don't think that one will drop other volume. Just Volume 1. Also, why go for Volume 1? Volume 2 is very rare than the other volumes?

coures
12-07-2017, 11:59 PM
I don't think that one will drop other volume. Just Volume 1. Also, why go for Volume 1? Volume 2 is very rare than the other volumes?

I think you got me mistaken there, my guy. I don't want only Vol. 1 Evo pieces. You didn't say it clearly on your last post if 3rd trooper drops anything other than Vol.1 earlier, so with my questions earlier, I was making sure if I understood you right and you meant it as '3rd trooper does drop other volumes instead of just volume 1' or not.

With that outta the way, thanks for answering my question. I'm sure to not waste my measly fire rations on 3rd trooper coz Vol.1s are basically useless for me if I can't get Vol.2/3.

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 12:05 AM
I fully evolved my card and even i used evo emblem. it still cant break maximum level, 55.
But whenever i see enemy's information tab, many of the player leader cards are way above than lv 55. How?

coures
12-08-2017, 03:12 AM
Question:

When the skill Endurance says "Increase Def by 15% per The 4 Demonns of Tokugawa" does that mean it's 15% for each demon? Like if I had 4 of them on my team, will the def of Ieyasu go up by 60%? And will the skill still apply even when one of the demons from my team perishes?

Machcio
12-08-2017, 04:24 AM
I fully evolved my card and even i used evo emblem. it still cant break maximum level, 55.
But whenever i see enemy's information tab, many of the player leader cards are way above than lv 55. How?

You can't and you won't. 55 is maximum level for your general. You can't go higher than that. Level that is shown next to another player is level of their castle. It has nothing to do with their generals.

fuzzylogic
12-08-2017, 12:04 PM
Question:

When the skill Endurance says "Increase Def by 15% per The 4 Demonns of Tokugawa" does that mean it's 15% for each demon? Like if I had 4 of them on my team, will the def of Ieyasu go up by 60%? And will the skill still apply even when one of the demons from my team perishes?

Yes it can go up to 60% def if the four different demons of Tokugawa are still alive during the battle. If one of them gets defeated then its 45% - the skill check in which there should be 3 demons left.

Semaphore
12-08-2017, 04:08 PM
I got three of the EVO card catalog vol 2 drops today. And yes, that's from just the 20 free rations. I probably got lucky today, but this event is probably going to make four star UR generals a lot less rare than they were before.

Would you be interested in basically assembling my team for next week's Daimyo tournament? Basically, I list all of the max level stuff I've got (75 generals if you count multiple copies of the same one, 28 pieces of equippable gear), and you pick which generals to enter, which skills they'll inherit, which gear they'll equip, how to arrange them in formation, and so forth. Then I enter it in the tournament next week and we see how it goes.

Lithian
12-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Isit just me or were the units nerfed this boss run?
Suddenly did 2x my usual damage. I know I did a quite a few upgrades but wow lol. Still loafed though. No bag space. Found myself going to my bag too often.

coures
12-08-2017, 06:35 PM
Probably your upgrades made a difference. Didnt notice any dmg diff on my part.

Lithian
12-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Probably your upgrades made a difference. Didnt notice any dmg diff on my part.

Probably should be doing upgrades then :P

Foolinlove
12-08-2017, 10:20 PM
OMG I actually got daimyo today! It's the first time since I've played that someone beat Hinakoasan who has been the daimyo for months now without any break. My dragon of echigo soloed his last 2 generals while being undying from takenaka inherit lol.

Hinakokoasan
12-09-2017, 06:41 AM
OMG I actually got daimyo today! It's the first time since I've played that someone beat Hinakoasan who has been the daimyo for months now without any break. My dragon of echigo soloed his last 2 generals while being undying from takenaka inherit lol.

congratulations on winning the daimyo tournament =D oh and about the daimyo world boss. may we know the time u plan to launch it? =)

Foolinlove
12-09-2017, 08:35 AM
congratulations on winning the daimyo tournament =D oh and about the daimyo world boss. may we know the time u plan to launch it? =)

It's going to be at 8:30 since I log on that time for the daily world boss anyways. Completely forgot to post it since I went to sleep last night after I saw I won. :(

Jeffrey Uy
12-09-2017, 05:51 PM
I got three of the EVO card catalog vol 2 drops today. And yes, that's from just the 20 free rations. I probably got lucky today, but this event is probably going to make four star UR generals a lot less rare than they were before.

Would you be interested in basically assembling my team for next week's Daimyo tournament? Basically, I list all of the max level stuff I've got (75 generals if you count multiple copies of the same one, 28 pieces of equippable gear), and you pick which generals to enter, which skills they'll inherit, which gear they'll equip, how to arrange them in formation, and so forth. Then I enter it in the tournament next week and we see how it goes.

Wow, you are lucky. BTW, I have changed my strategy. I'm saving up 10 S. Ration for 3 days so that on the 4th day (which is probably Wednesday on my calendar) that I'll have 50 chances on getting Volume 2. Good Idea right? :D

Hmmmm... Pure Master Strategist? XD

Eh? I'm confused here. It ssays here Temp is the Daimyo champ? Maybe I'm in a different server.

Anyway, Congrats.

So, nobody got that Cuju?

fuzzylogic
12-10-2017, 06:07 AM
Wow, you are lucky. BTW, I have changed my strategy. I'm saving up 10 S. Ration for 3 days so that on the 4th day (which is probably Wednesday on my calendar) that I'll have 50 chances on getting Volume 2. Good Idea right? :D

Eh? I'm confused here. It ssays here Temp is the Daimyo champ? Maybe I'm in a different server.

Anyway, Congrats.

So, nobody got that Cuju?

That is definitely a great idea - a better chance of getting that cuju and volume 2 catalogs. I wasn't lucky on the first day but got 3 pieces volume 2 on the 2nd day and 2 more of the said volume on the 3rd. Still no cuju haha. Hope I can get one today.

Foolinlove is in the 2nd server. You, me, machcio, semaphore and selius are in owari (1st server).

XD

Jeffrey Uy
12-10-2017, 04:48 PM
That is definitely a great idea - a better chance of getting that cuju and volume 2 catalogs. I wasn't lucky on the first day but got 3 pieces volume 2 on the 2nd day and 2 more of the said volume on the 3rd. Still no cuju haha. Hope I can get one today.

Foolinlove is in the 2nd server. You, me, machcio, semaphore and selius are in owari (1st server).

XD

How come you guys have luck on getting Volume 2? T_T

I knew it.

coures
12-10-2017, 05:58 PM
Ah, question!

Can I get a better explanation for small, medium, and large diamonds from the trading port? It says it offers tremendous amounts of EXP for artifacts, like what does that mean? Will it give my exp by merging artifacts with it? And is this a one time thing only?

Semaphore
12-10-2017, 06:03 PM
Ah, question!

Can I get a better explanation for small, medium, and large diamonds from the trading port? It says it offers tremendous amounts of EXP for artifacts, like what does that mean? Will it give my exp by merging artifacts with it? And is this a one time thing only?

Diamonds are a trap to try to get you to waste valuable standard rations. If you get artifact shards to craft diamonds, just vendor the shards. A small diamond is only 175 artifact experience, which is basically nothing.

coures
12-10-2017, 06:41 PM
Diamonds are a trap to try to get you to waste valuable standard rations. If you get artifact shards to craft diamonds, just vendor the shards. A small diamond is only 175 artifact experience, which is basically nothing.

Oh, wow. Thanks for the answer! I would've bought myself that large one so I can get rid of the platinum shards in my inventory. I was getting irritated with waiting for more of these to turn up.

Jeffrey Uy
12-10-2017, 08:11 PM

So, it's useless except the Big one? Or Just sell it regardless?

Oh, wow. Thanks for the answer! I would've bought myself that large one so I can get rid of the platinum shards in my inventory. I was getting irritated with waiting for more of these to turn up.

You mean Artifact Shard? Cause Platinum Shard are more valuable since if you collect 10 of them, you'll get a Platinum Ticket which gives you at least SR Unit.

Semaphore
12-10-2017, 08:24 PM
You mean Artifact Shard? Cause Platinum Shard are more valuable since if you collect 10 of them, you'll get a Platinum Ticket which gives you at least SR Unit.

That's an important distinction. As you correctly point out, platinum shards are valuable, as it doesn't take very long to accumulate 10 and get a platinum ticket. Artifact shards are junk, and a waste of an inventory slot if you don't just vendor them. I've only ever gotten one artifact shard, so don't count on accumulating enough for a large diamond in a useful amount of time.

coures
12-10-2017, 08:32 PM
That's an important distinction. As you correctly point out, platinum shards are valuable, as it doesn't take very long to accumulate 10 and get a platinum ticket. Artifact shards are junk, and a waste of an inventory slot if you don't just vendor them. I've only ever gotten one artifact shard, so don't count on accumulating enough for a large diamond in a useful amount of time.

Ah, they're easy to get? Where else can I get them? I've only gotten them from the Silver Keep event, I think, and that's been over ages ago. I've been looking everywhere, but I don't see anyone in campaign dropping. They've been in my inventory for a while now. =.= I really wish it didn't cost Koban for more inventory space.

Edit: Platinum shards, I mean.

Jeffrey Uy
12-10-2017, 08:42 PM

I think I made you in a temper mood. My bad. Just curious. How much exp will it give me for the large one?

Ah, they're easy to get? Where else can I get them? I've only gotten them from the Silver Keep event, I think, and that's been over ages ago. I've been looking everywhere, but I don't see anyone in campaign dropping. They've been in my inventory for a while now. =.= I really wish it didn't cost Koban for more inventory space.

Edit: Platinum shards, I mean.

Well, for me, I got it by at Daily Quest / World Daimyo Event. Look for those Teal Units and their easy to beat.
Also, I kinda recall that you will spend Coins to expand Inventory Space but eventually 100 Koban each.

coures
12-10-2017, 08:50 PM
I think I made you in a temper mood. My bad. Just curious. How much exp will it give me for the large one?

No, you didn't make him mad. He said you made an important point and acknowledged it. You should feel good.

Well, for me, I got it by at Daily Quest / World Daimyo Event. Look for those Teal Units and their easy to beat.

Oh, the daily world quest thing. I don't know. I keep losing there. I do hit those teal troops on occasion, but sometimes I forget about the time the world event starts.

Also, I kinda recall that you will spend Coins to expand Inventory Space but eventually 100 Koban each.

Yes, that's what I am complaining about. T_T

Jeffrey Uy
12-10-2017, 08:57 PM
No, you didn't make him mad. He said you made an important point and acknowledged it. You should feel good.

Oh, the daily world quest thing. I don't know. I keep losing there. I do hit those teal troops on occasion, but sometimes I forget about the time the world event starts.

Yes, that's what I am complaining about. T_T

Oh... My apology for my incompetent English Skill. Nyahaha XD

Well, if you're aiming for Platinum Shard, just the teal unit (and pray for good luck.) .Other units, even if you lose, you will get ranking points. You will be rewarded depending on your ranking. Also, if you do aim for a little ranking points and your team is nowhere at high, my suggestion is do not heal your troops from barracks. It will just be wasted. (Seriously, that's what I did when my team is at 30~40 and full f Rs).

Well, you can try purchasing Kobans if you want. Or try your luck at Sunday's Challenge.

I just realize my waifu pic as my Profile Picture isn't shown. Weird.

coures
12-10-2017, 09:08 PM
Oh... My apology for my incompetent English Skill. Nyahaha XD

Well, if you're aiming for Platinum Shard, just the teal unit (and pray for good luck.) .Other units, even if you lose, you will get ranking points. You will be rewarded depending on your ranking. Also, if you do aim for a little ranking points and your team is nowhere at high, my suggestion is do not heal your troops from barracks. It will just be wasted. (Seriously, that's what I did when my team is at 30~40 and full f Rs).

Well, you can try purchasing Kobans if you want. Or try your luck at Sunday's Challenge.

I just realize my waifu pic as my Profile Picture isn't shown. Weird.

Ah, I guess I'll check out the ranking thing then. It's okay if I lose lots of troops, my troop bar is always red! Always overflowing. I'll take your advice though, just in case I ever did end up with no troops.

I wanted to purchase Kobans, but the website won't take my almost/always empty cash card. I'm not risking my other major cards for a hentai browser game. :P And I really, really, have no luck with Sunday Challenge (no Kobans from there yet), but at least they give me lots of coins I can use for research! It's getting hard to get coins now-a-days. x.x

Edit: You need to use the Avatar pic for the pics shown on forum posts. :P

Jeffrey Uy
12-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Ah, I guess I'll check out the ranking thing then. It's okay if I lose lots of troops, my troop bar is always red! Always overflowing. I'll take your advice though, just in case I ever did end up with no troops.

I wanted to purchase Kobans, but the website won't take my almost/always empty cash card. I'm not risking my other major cards for a hentai browser game. :P And I really, really, have no luck with Sunday Challenge (no Kobans from there yet), but at least they give me lots of coins I can use for research! It's getting hard to get coins now-a-days. x.x

Edit: You need to use the Avatar pic for the pics shown on forum posts. :P

I forgot to mention that whenever you battle at Daily / Daimyo Event, you will receive at least 10k coins so it's a plus. Also, You will get coins at Residence time after time.

I have myself a card but weirdly it won't let me in. So, I do that Customer Service, they did my request except I look for a 1-time Starter worth $5 instead of regular $5. And what I did to spend is that monthly. Have you tried beating up those Miko Inut (Those Shrine Maiden Girl) if lucky you might get 100k worth of coins. However, you only have 3 shots each.

Oh ok. I will try.

YAY! I got myself Volume 2. ^_^v

coures
12-10-2017, 11:11 PM
Have you tried beating up those Miko Inut (Those Shrine Maiden Girl) if lucky you might get 100k worth of coins. However, you only have 3 shots each.

YAY! I got myself Volume 2. ^_^v

Congrats!

Yeah, I've been beating all the Miko from the campaigns, but I've only gotten as far as the 3rd Chapter, so there's not many chances I can get coins. T_T

Anyway, here I am with another question! xD

Does the skill Brilliant Bureaucrat II from Shibata Katsuie stack? Like can I make another Shibata Katsuie inherit that skill and double the coin production % I get from that skill? Not that I have an inheritor stone right now or that SR card, but it'd be nice to know for future reference. :P

Jeffrey Uy
12-10-2017, 11:44 PM
Congrats!

Yeah, I've been beating all the Miko from the campaigns, but I've only gotten as far as the 3rd Chapter, so there's not many chances I can get coins. T_T

Anyway, here I am with another question! xD

Does the skill Brilliant Bureaucrat II from Shibata Katsuie stack? Like can I make another Shibata Katsuie inherit that skill and double the coin production % I get from that skill? Not that I have an inheritor stone right now or that SR card, but it'd be nice to know for future reference. :P

Yeah. That's where you need to improve by either get yourself stronger Bi... I mean General, forging and Researching.

Nope. Because it's uninheritable. Also, the maximum level for each general is 55.

fuzzylogic
12-11-2017, 12:14 AM
How come you guys have luck on getting Volume 2? T_T

I knew it.

I wasn't lucky getting any cuju or volume 2 yesterday. Just copper coins and 1 gold ticket hahaha.

On your newer post states that you already got one volume 2. That's nice :)

Jeffrey Uy
12-11-2017, 12:21 AM
I wasn't lucky getting any cuju or volume 2 yesterday. Just copper coins and 1 gold ticket hahaha.

On your newer post states that you already got one volume 2. That's nice :)

yeah. Only 2 and NO FREAKING CUJU. Save another 50 again.

fuzzylogic
12-11-2017, 03:29 AM
yeah. Only 2 and NO FREAKING CUJU. Save another 50 again.

At least you already have 2. By the way today is exp card challenge. Who knows and you might get a universal evo card on the last stage. Just cleared all and got lucky getting one again plus 50 koban.

Already got my luck so I'll just save the fire rations for tomorrow haha.

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 03:33 AM
in artifact, it have a compass. but i don't know boe
what is boe?

Tanatael
12-11-2017, 03:57 AM
Boe are light cavalry units, i.e. black & crimson rider and their elite versions.

I still have no Cuju, but quite reliably getting one EVO vol. 2 about every 10 rations.

Machcio
12-11-2017, 06:00 AM
you lucky bastards :P
After getting two EVO vol.2 at first day my luck went dry.

And really still noone had any luck getting Cuju?

Jeffrey Uy
12-11-2017, 05:34 PM
you lucky bastards :P
After getting two EVO vol.2 at first day my luck went dry.

And really still noone had any luck getting Cuju?

Nada. I'm saving again. Good thing this is until 21st. Nyahaha.