PDA

View Full Version : [DMM] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Kameel
12-11-2017, 06:07 PM
hi what's the use of the invite codes? what's the benefit of getting it?

Semaphore
12-11-2017, 06:34 PM
hi what's the use of the invite codes? what's the benefit of getting it?

Both the person who uses the invite code and the person who gave it get a gold ticket or two for summons. That's mildly nice to have, but if your question is whether you should wait for an invite code to start the game, then don't. I've probably gotten about 600 or so gold tickets over the course of the last month just by playing the game. A new player probably won't get nearly that many, but you get 6 per day just from doing the daily quests.

fuzzylogic
12-13-2017, 06:22 AM
you lucky bastards :P
After getting two EVO vol.2 at first day my luck went dry.

And really still noone had any luck getting Cuju?

Not really lucky all the time. There was a time that I was farming for an elite crimson rider for my SSR Sanada Yukitaka and it took me 3 days just to get one (121 tries on that chapter 4 stage). As for the current event, used 40 rations yesterday and the standard 20 today, just 8 gold tickets and one volume 3 card catalog for that two day farming hahaha.

Still not bad since I do need souls for research. I already used all my gold, silver and platinum tickets in which got lucky in some way - getting few useful SR and SSR generals from those summons

Unregistered
12-13-2017, 07:52 PM
So I have The lion of sagma and cyclops and they are both UR, however, I can't get them anywhere higher than lv 35 because I can't get to summon with souls since they are not that easy to get. So what am I supposed to do to make my generals better? I also have Takeda Shingen, Kuroda Kanbei and Naoe Kagetsuna in my formation and they are all lv 35.

Jeffrey Uy
12-13-2017, 08:50 PM
So I have The lion of sagma and cyclops and they are both UR, however, I can't get them anywhere higher than lv 35 because I can't get to summon with souls since they are not that easy to get. So what am I supposed to do to make my generals better? I also have Takeda Shingen, Kuroda Kanbei and Naoe Kagetsuna in my formation and they are all lv 35.

Get another copy or EVO card and evolve it.

Machcio
12-14-2017, 02:07 AM
So, new version of Kenshin. Which one is that - fifth?
Seriously, some sort of event where you have bigger chances to get all versions of Kenshin would be hilarious. :)

GabKarol
12-14-2017, 03:57 AM
Anyone have a way to deal with those 10k artillery battles?

I can deal with anything below lvl 40 battles and some of the lvl 40s.

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 04:11 AM
Get another copy or EVO card and evolve it.

And that's the problem, how should I get another copy? I don't find summoning tickets in the street you know :/ and when I hardly saved 1000 souls bought a ticket and got UR EVO, but decided to save it for the Tiger of Kai which I will get once I finish an achievement that allows me to get any general I want.
Also, in which chapter I start finding 4th tier upgrading cards?

Referee
12-14-2017, 04:23 AM
Hi,

From what I've seen until now, best players have several compositions for both PVP and PVE battles.

In PVP battles it seems that Crane formation is a must, but is it the same for PVE battles? Is there any other useful fomration?

I've readen that, for PVE, it is best to have just pure dmg without tanking units, Is it true?

Is there different any euipment that works specially well on PVE?

Thanks in advance!

Lily123
12-14-2017, 07:18 AM
Hi..
So I have The following generals, but not sure what to use in my formation.
Lion of sagma UR, Cyclops UR, Yamagata Masakage SSR, Sanada Yukimura SSR, Takeda Nobushige SSR, Mori Motonari SSR, Date Masamune SSR, Kuroda Kanbei SSR and Takeda Shingen SSR.
The thing is they are all lv 35, can't get them any higher since I never get evolution cards or another copy of same general. Although I have Naoe Kagetsuna SR with 3 stars, which I'm planning to use as a feed for one of the above. Help me please πŸ˜…
Ps: none of them has 4th tier troop type, not sure how to get these types also πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Referee
12-14-2017, 08:47 AM
Hi..
So I have The following generals, but not sure what to use in my formation.
Lion of sagma UR, Cyclops UR, Yamagata Masakage SSR, Sanada Yukimura SSR, Takeda Nobushige SSR, Mori Motonari SSR, Date Masamune SSR, Kuroda Kanbei SSR and Takeda Shingen SSR.
The thing is they are all lv 35, can't get them any higher since I never get evolution cards or another copy of same general. Although I have Naoe Kagetsuna SR with 3 stars, which I'm planning to use as a feed for one of the above. Help me please πŸ˜…
Ps: none of them has 4th tier troop type, not sure how to get these types also πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

To get more stars for your generals is just a matter of time. Be patient and get as much silver and gold tickets as you can, and be patient until there is a special event which releases more tickets or evolutions cards. Or you can spend money to accelerate the process, of course.
In my case, most of the SSR and UR evolution cards I got came from gold and platinum tickets. Now there is a special event where you can get UR evolution parts, but I think you won't be able to kill the enemies that drop them with your team at lv 35. So I recommend you to just be patient.

In the meanwhile you can progress in the story mode. You'll get a lot of nice stuff from it. Also, do the daily world event easy enemies every day to get some nice equipment and upgrade it.

For the highest troops you need to arrive to Chapter 3 in the story mode, or at least to the hidden dungeon in Chapter 2. Once you can beat chapter 3 enemies it's not difficult to get all the troops you need.

Good luck!

Lily123
12-14-2017, 01:18 PM
To get more stars for your generals is just a matter of time. Be patient and get as much silver and gold tickets as you can, and be patient until there is a special event which releases more tickets or evolutions cards. Or you can spend money to accelerate the process, of course.
In my case, most of the SSR and UR evolution cards I got came from gold and platinum tickets. Now there is a special event where you can get UR evolution parts, but I think you won't be able to kill the enemies that drop them with your team at lv 35. So I recommend you to just be patient.

In the meanwhile you can progress in the story mode. You'll get a lot of nice stuff from it. Also, do the daily world event easy enemies every day to get some nice equipment and upgrade it.

For the highest troops you need to arrive to Chapter 3 in the story mode, or at least to the hidden dungeon in Chapter 2. Once you can beat chapter 3 enemies it's not difficult to get all the troops you need.

Good luck!

Thanks! That helps a lot! Thank you very much!

fuzzylogic
12-14-2017, 01:53 PM
Hmm got that Eboshi of Matsutaira from the last stage of the new dungeon. I guess its good for archer lead generals most especially for SSR Imagawa Yoshimoto (B).

Eboshi of Matsutaira

Starting def is 120. Bonus def per upgrade is 26. Level required is 30.
Plus 15% def and additional 10% def bonus if worn by general who leads an archer unit.

Raphael Smith
12-14-2017, 06:31 PM
Hi there - back again
I'm just curious about the colour ranking of equipment - which is the best? I can't tell if its purple or orange that I should be aiming for.

Semaphore
12-14-2017, 07:51 PM
Hi there - back again
I'm just curious about the colour ranking of equipment - which is the best? I can't tell if its purple or orange that I should be aiming for.

The best gear tends to be yellow, but a lot of yellow gear is garbage. Gray to blue to red to purple are increasing levels. Yellow means better than normal for its level, but could be any level. Low level yellow gear is not what you want. And regardless of the level, something with useless effects isn't very useful.

Raphael Smith
12-15-2017, 04:52 AM
The best gear tends to be yellow, but a lot of yellow gear is garbage. Gray to blue to red to purple are increasing levels. Yellow means better than normal for its level, but could be any level. Low level yellow gear is not what you want. And regardless of the level, something with useless effects isn't very useful.

Hey again, Semaphore. I'm thinking of getting 5 x Zen Flutes to replace my assortment of Original Gikeiki and Orignal Book of Han's. I also have 1 Original Jintai Drum but I'm still inclined to the Zen Flute cause the Jintai Drum doesn't fire regularly enough. (This was also where I was confused about whether the Purple Zen Flute was better than the Yellow Jintai Drum). I haven't gone past chapter 4-3 yet but maybe I should go 1 more and get 5 x Three Character Classics instead(?).
I was planning to then farm God of Wind Armor (then trade them for Originals) and Military Swords but I'm starting to think speed is only important for PVP which I'm probably not going to do much.
So maybe Original Bearhead Helmets are my best option for armor until I can get to Golden Armor (and Ultimate Western Armor if that ever becomes available again).
For weapons, I guess I need to get to 4-6 and get Palm Fans which I can then trade for Originals or are Himetsuru Swords better so I should just wait for them? (Maybe I can't get to 5-3 unless I have better equipment first).
FYI - I'm currently using Original Mumei swords and a mix of Original Western Armor and Original Bearhead Helmets.
Many thanks as always for your advice.

coures
12-15-2017, 05:41 AM
Hey again, Semaphore. I'm thinking of getting 5 x Zen Flutes to replace my assortment of Original Gikeiki and Orignal Book of Han's. I also have 1 Original Jintai Drum but I'm still inclined to the Zen Flute cause the Jintai Drum doesn't fire regularly enough. (This was also where I was confused about whether the Purple Zen Flute was better than the Yellow Jintai Drum). I haven't gone past chapter 4-3 yet but maybe I should go 1 more and get 5 x Three Character Classics instead(?).
I was planning to then farm God of Wind Armor (then trade them for Originals) and Military Swords but I'm starting to think speed is only important for PVP which I'm probably not going to do much.
So maybe Original Bearhead Helmets are my best option for armor until I can get to Golden Armor (and Ultimate Western Armor if that ever becomes available again).
For weapons, I guess I need to get to 4-6 and get Palm Fans which I can then trade for Originals or are Himetsuru Swords better so I should just wait for them? (Maybe I can't get to 5-3 unless I have better equipment first).
FYI - I'm currently using Original Mumei swords and a mix of Original Western Armor and Original Bearhead Helmets.
Many thanks as always for your advice.

I wouldn't know shit about Zen Flutes or Wind Armors and other some such weapons, but since you're still using Mumei swords and Western armor and Han books atm, why not upgrade them to Legendary from the trade port so you can get a little boost for them.

Raphael Smith
12-15-2017, 06:11 AM
I wouldn't know shit about Zen Flutes or Wind Armors and other some such weapons, but since you're still using Mumei swords and Western armor and Han books atm, why not upgrade them to Legendary from the trade port so you can get a little boost for them.

Cause it's a waste of money and resources to upgrade low level gear to more low level gear. Legendary Mumeis and Western Armor are still rubbish.

coures
12-15-2017, 10:01 AM
Cause it's a waste of money and resources to upgrade low level gear to more low level gear. Legendary Mumeis and Western Armor are still rubbish.

-shrugs- Welp, in my opinion, a little bit of improvement is still an improvement (especially when you're just inching your way through the campaigns) but yeah, I guess they are pretty much garbage. Though really, except for that special sword (got from turkey event) for my Lv. 35 Kenshin, I finished the 4-6 campaign with them. Is it because I have 3 Lv. 50 Generals?

Anyways, good luck with getting the stuff you want.

Lily123
12-15-2017, 11:14 AM
So I can pick a general to add to my collection, should I get Tiger of Kai or Master Strategiest?

hotsauc
12-15-2017, 11:39 AM
So I can pick a general to add to my collection, should I get Tiger of Kai or Master Strategiest?

i'd say tiger for pvp and master for pve, but master need some investment to be really good in pve. tiger just kinds of mow down everything until like compaign 5. tiger gets easily "useless" in harder events, while master with a leaching attack and some good equipment can make a huge difference.

Semaphore
12-15-2017, 05:28 PM
There are only four weapons in the game that I regard as being worth considering: Water Gun, Kaneko Sword (P), Takenomata Kaneko, and Cursed Nameless Sword. And Takenomata Kaneko is just that you'd...

Lily123
12-15-2017, 06:42 PM
i'd say tiger for pvp and master for pve, but master need some investment to be really good in pve. tiger just kinds of mow down everything until like compaign 5. tiger gets easily "useless" in harder events, while master with a leaching attack and some good equipment can make a huge difference.
Thank you, although now I'm more confused πŸ˜‚
Also, I've collected 10 platinum fragments and they didn't change into a platinum ticket, is there a thing I should do or what?

coures
12-15-2017, 06:51 PM
Thank you, although now I'm more confused οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
Also, I've collected 10 platinum fragments and they didn't change into a platinum ticket, is there a thing I should do or what?

Just wait for it, the platinum frags change to the ticket eventually.

Game stuff aside, are these people ever going to change how bad the grammar is on these H-Scenes? And why do these girls have to call the player a 'man' all the time, but then the player ends up having boobs in one of the H-Scenes. Isn't he/she more like a futanari girl or something? Jesus. Like just make it yuri. I don't know. It's just really weird for me. I'd rather have a girl who has a penis than a guy who suddenly got himself a boob transplant just to blend in. xD

Machcio
12-16-2017, 12:58 AM

Game stuff aside, are these people ever going to change how bad the grammar is on these H-Scenes? And why do these girls have to call the player a 'man' all the time, but then the player ends up having boobs in one of the H-Scenes. Isn't he/she more like a futanari girl or something? Jesus. Like just make it yuri. I don't know. It's just really weird for me. I'd rather have a girl who has a penis than a guy who suddenly got himself a boob transplant just to blend in. xD

If you want quality H-scenes, then you've come to the wrong game.

Jeffrey Uy
12-16-2017, 08:08 PM
Hmm got that Eboshi of Matsutaira from the last stage of the new dungeon. I guess its good for archer lead generals most especially for SSR Imagawa Yoshimoto (B).

Eboshi of Matsutaira

Plus 15% def and additional 10% def bonus if worn by general who leads an archer unit.

Thanks for the info.

Thank you, although now I'm more confused ν ½νΈ‚

You need to re-log-in to change it into a ticket. Also, I would save that if I were you untl that Platinum Priest Event shows up.

He's face looks like a girl but honestly he's a very rare species called "Male". :P

JCOBDEL
12-17-2017, 04:22 AM
I got two Cuju but i think its pretty much useless

JCOBDEL
12-17-2017, 04:33 AM
Does someone have (Eboshi of matsuda) an armor reward in the new event? can you tell me its effects? thanks

coures
12-17-2017, 07:43 AM
If you want quality H-scenes, then you've come to the wrong game.

I didn't expect the H-scenes to be high quality (it is a free browser game), I just expected it to have grammatically correct scripts is all. They're so off putting some times.

He's face looks like a girl but honestly he's a very rare species called "Male". :P

He has boobs on one of the H-scenes (can't remember who's, twas a purple haired girl, I think, with twin tails and a flower pin which is kinda like describing a lot of the generals, I have a screenshot, but I dunno if I can post here. Like hell, how did he even bound those and make himself flat chested? They're huge!), so either he's a male with boobs or a girl with a penis which is what I'm conflicted about.

Does someone have (Eboshi of matsuda) an armor reward in the new event? can you tell me its effects? thanks

Courtesy of fuzzylogic

============================

Those aside, can someone tell me all the general cards there are at trade port? I don't think trade port stuff is listed in the wiki (are they?). I've only managed to upgrade it up to Lv. 31, so I was wondering if it was worth it for me to level it up more just so I can get a good general (maybe an SSR) from trading.

Tanatael
12-17-2017, 11:42 AM
So what do those original Cuju do?

JCOBDEL
12-17-2017, 09:35 PM
So what do those original Cuju do?

10% chance to neutralize thunder crystal +1% per level

Unregistered
12-17-2017, 11:45 PM
Does anyone know how to three star the First battle of Kawanakajima third battle. It says use Inaba ittetsu and she survives, but I looked through the list of summoned generals and she's not even on the list. If someone can give something that will help that would be nice.

Unregistered
12-18-2017, 12:01 AM
Does anyone know how to three star the First battle of Kawanakajima third battle. It says use Inaba ittetsu and she survives, but I looked through the list of summoned generals and she's not even on the list. If someone can give something that will help that would be nice.

Sorry I was wrong. I finally found the character and where she is at. Thanks anyways.

fuzzylogic
12-18-2017, 02:29 AM
10% chance to neutralize thunder crystal +1% per level

It's not that useful, either be used as global or general only artifact :(

Atul
12-18-2017, 02:42 AM
What are AoE units and do need to give 50 kobans to participate in the tournament?.....

DawnOfWar
12-18-2017, 08:51 AM
Well got enough universal evo cards to get tok on tok, now i need enough exp cards to do it :).

What are AoE units and do need to give 50 kobans to participate in the tournament?.....

AOE is every unit that attacks more than one target because of the unit class (example: archers or swordman)

You do not need 50 kobans to participate in the tournament BUT, if you want to modify the team that you have in the tournament you will have to pay it.

Lily123
12-18-2017, 04:20 PM
Hi again..
Any idea how to get the spooky ghosts or witch hats and these stuff? I see them needed in the port for trading but I have no idea where to get them.

Semaphore
12-18-2017, 05:01 PM
Hi again..
Any idea how to get the spooky ghosts or witch hats and these stuff? I see them needed in the port for trading but I have no idea where to get them.

They were available during the Halloween event, but not now. They'll likely be available again next year. They're still available for trade at the port so that someone who has the items and didn't trade them in immediately can still do so.

Atul
12-19-2017, 02:52 AM
Well got enough universal evo cards to get tok on tok, now i need enough exp cards to do it :).

AOE is every unit that attacks more than one target because of the unit class (example: archers or swordman)

You do not need 50 kobans to participate in the tournament BUT, if you want to modify the team that you have in the tournament you will have to pay it.

Thanks bro....xD I know you

Avihenda
12-19-2017, 10:04 PM
Quick question about the 10% bonus troops from the Zen Flute. Has anyone noticed that the extra troops from this accessory aren't being factored into Atk and Def stats? I just leveled this up to put on my lvl45 Tiger of Kai to replace the Jintai Drum and saw that my Atk and Def decreased while troops went up.

The Original Jintai Drum is lvl 37 with +1685 hp putting Tiger at 4452hp with 9927 Atk and 3763 Def.
I put the Zen Flute on at lvl 31 with +1440 hp but with the 10% buff it puts Tiger at 4547hp which should have a higher Atk and Def but they are only 9469 and 3587 respectively.

It appears that only the base troops are affecting the Atk and Def stats which is a bummer, especially if all the +maximum troop items work this way, with no synergy (it was the whole reason I leveled this accessory up in the first place). Has anyone else seen this or am I missing something? Sorry if this has been addressed before, I hadn't noticed a discussion in previous threads.

Thanks!

On a side note, after getting lab/temple research to level 30 on everything, should I start using souls for additional research or save them for tickets? I'm still far from getting my main team all to level 55 but wasn't quite sure what to prioritize.

Selius
12-19-2017, 11:22 PM
That's just the way it works, bud. Zen flute is for regen tanks like naoe and hohjo ujiyasu.

I strongly recommend against using souls on soul tickets. There's lots of things to spend soul on now that does better for you in the long run. researches are always worth it. always.

Uni evos are currently the best way to spend soul - assuming you've got the parts from the fire dungeon. Which, btw, god damn i love this event. i 4*'d my UR sasaki, 4*'d my halloween kenshin, about to 4* my sanada yukitaka. and i have enough parts to build 5 more when i get the soul for it.

Avihenda
12-20-2017, 03:25 AM
That's just the way it works, bud. Zen flute is for regen tanks like naoe and hohjo ujiyasu.

I strongly recommend against using souls on soul tickets. There's lots of things to spend soul on now that does better for you in the long run. researches are always worth it. always.

Uni evos are currently the best way to spend soul - assuming you've got the parts from the fire dungeon. Which, btw, god damn i love this event. i 4*'d my UR sasaki, 4*'d my halloween kenshin, about to 4* my sanada yukitaka. and i have enough parts to build 5 more when i get the soul for it.

That's a bummer about the flute but at least now I know. Thanks for the rest of the advice too!!

Jeffrey Uy
12-20-2017, 09:23 AM

I wonder where s/he get that Zen Flute. Mind explaining why not to spend on Soul Ticket? Also, if I fully researched both from Lab and Church / Temple. What else do I spend on souls aside Artifact?

hotsauc
12-20-2017, 11:22 AM
hey i see some familiar names here lol. we should have like discord channels or something for the 3 respective servers :cool:

Semaphore
12-20-2017, 04:06 PM
I wonder where s/he get that Zen Flute. Mind explaining why not to spend on Soul Ticket? Also, if I fully researched both from Lab and Church / Temple. What else do I spend on souls aside Artifact?

If you had fully researched the lab/temple/church skills, then sure, spend your souls on soul tickets. And once you get up into the tens of thousands of souls, it's okay to use some on soul tickets. But if you can't keep the lab and temple/church on cooldown because you're out of souls, you're doing it wrong.

Just leveling a single skill from 50 to 65 takes 9000 souls, 108 million copper, and more than 2 months worth of cooldowns. Multiply by 25 skills and we're talking about 225000 souls, 2.7 billion copper, and several years. And that's just to go from 50 to 65, though that's admittedly far more expensive than going from 0 to 50. So no, you haven't fully leveled that.

At the moment, I have exactly 31162 souls on hand. That means that whenever I need souls for something, such as lab/temple skills or converting EVO card catalogs to Universal EVO cards, I've got them sitting around.

Jeffrey Uy
12-20-2017, 06:07 PM
If you had fully researched the lab/temple/church skills, then sure, spend your souls on soul tickets. And once you get up into the tens of thousands of souls, it's okay to use some on soul tickets. But if you can't keep the lab and temple/church on cooldown because you're out of souls, you're doing it wrong.

Just leveling a single skill from 50 to 65 takes 9000 souls, 108 million copper, and more than 2 months worth of cooldowns. Multiply by 25 skills and we're talking about 225000 souls, 2.7 billion copper, and several years. And that's just to go from 50 to 65, though that's admittedly far more expensive than going from 0 to 50. So no, you haven't fully leveled that.

At the moment, I have exactly 31162 souls on hand. That means that whenever I need souls for something, such as lab/temple skills or converting EVO card catalogs to Universal EVO cards, I've got them sitting around.

That's a lot. O_o

YAY! Platinum Priest is back. Time to Sacrifice. Nyahaha.

I wonder what I get from Xmas Present at the port. ;D

coures
12-21-2017, 04:26 AM
And here I thought it was hard enough to get those turkey things last event, now we have a 50 ration cap? T_T Why would you do this to me????

hey i see some familiar names here lol. we should have like discord channels or something for the 3 respective servers :cool:

I thought we already have a discord? It says so in the first page of this post. Not that I went there, though maybe I should.

Edit: Never mind, I tried to go on it, says the invite is invalid, so if anyone wants to make a discord channel, feel free to tell us plebs.

DawnOfWar
12-21-2017, 05:28 AM
Ho-ho-ho, have a nice day players, the devs have decided to give us an event that the only objective is milk us as cows.

We have an event exactly like turkey event but with special stamina, the drop rate is even the same!.

But don't worry they added a point exchange so that only people who burn kobans can obtain it.

But hey! it is screwmas right?.

Referee
12-21-2017, 05:34 AM
About the new white night event, it seems quite similar to the past thanks giving day event, where it was impossible to get 2500 points.

Do you think it is possible to get 2500 points in this event?

What the Christmas gift and Christmas sock do?

Where do you think is better to spend the snowmans? in the last stage (Lv. 50) or in the Lv. 30 stage where you can get platinum tickets?

Regards

coures
12-21-2017, 06:13 AM
About the new white night event, it seems quite similar to the past thanks giving day event, where it was impossible to get 2500 points.

Do you think it is possible to get 2500 points in this event?

What the Christmas gift and Christmas sock do?

Where do you think is better to spend the snowmans? in the last stage (Lv. 50) or in the Lv. 30 stage where you can get platinum tickets?

Regards

YES ITS TOTALLY POSSIBLE TO GET 2500!!!
If you got the cash to buy snowmen that is.

==

No idea on the socks or gift, haven't gotten one yet.

==

Tbh, I went for the Lv. 50, will always have a chance to get the generals I want, but it's really hard to get exp cards coz campaign drops are shit and daily exp thing on Monday is a joke.

Speaking of those daily things, when are they ever going to be updated? I couldn't do them when I was a newbie because they were so hard, but when I finally got the tough generals to beat like maybe half of them (sometimes more or less), they just give me crap... and coins I guess.

Ho-ho-ho, have a nice day players, the devs have decided to give us an event that the only objective is milk us as cows.

We have an event exactly like turkey event but with special stamina, the drop rate is even the same!.

But don't worry they added a point exchange so that only people who burn kobans can obtain it.

But hey! it is screwmas right?.

A MERRY MERRY SCREWMAS FILLED WITH PIZZA! Because that's what I bought my money with! Pizza and fucking fried chicken!

Jeffrey Uy
12-21-2017, 06:19 PM
Ok, I'm wrong, I thought it's similar to Halloween event but turns out it's similar to Thanksgiving Event... BUT Snowman rather Normal Ration. Dang.

Not sure about Christmas Present but for the Sock... Go check at Summon Event.

JCOBDEL
12-21-2017, 09:11 PM
I manage to finish the thanksgiving 2500 points in the last event but this new event sucks I cant even manage to get 100 pts a day I want the rogue nation event back!!

coures
12-21-2017, 09:35 PM
Omg, why am I having such a cruddy week. Like I freaking need only 1 more time to gain Top 10 5 consecutive times achievement and it has to go on maintenance freaking right now???? The devs must hate me for buying pizza and fried chicken with my money instead of spending it on Kobans. orz

hotsauc
12-21-2017, 09:54 PM
Omg, why am I having such a cruddy week. Like I freaking need only 1 more time to gain Top 10 5 consecutive times achievement and it has to go on maintenance freaking right now???? The devs must hate me for buying pizza and fried chicken with my money instead of spending it on Kobans. orz

I feel ya man..... same here.... was gonna see if I can sneak pass for a rank 1 or something... but nope... maint!!!! ><'''

Machcio
12-21-2017, 10:05 PM
Guess we're not the only ones enraged with the new event. Second maintenance with adjustements doesn't happen often.

hotsauc
12-21-2017, 10:14 PM
Hey guys from server 3, I created a discord channel if anyone is interested. better to exchange some info there, looking for info sometimes on this game is hard.....

here's the discord invite.

https:/ / discord.gg / tUAcm5C

Selius
12-21-2017, 10:40 PM
there's been a public discord for this game since it came up.

discord.gg/Y8mRjU6

Jeffrey Uy
12-22-2017, 12:38 AM
Oh well, Maintenance is done.

Youri
12-22-2017, 04:49 AM
So out of all these, which do you guys think are the best for event points?

Lily123
12-22-2017, 12:43 PM
Hey
So I've naoe kagetsuna SR and I'm getting her to level 55...So I can inherit her abilities, she is now lv 50 though. Also, I've recently got Naoe Kagetsuna SSR, question is..what troop type should I change her to? And should I inherit the SR's ability to the SSR girl? Or for another general?
I have Tiger of Kai, Lion of Sagma, Cyclops and Kuroda Kanbei in my formation. Thanks ahead :)

Jeffrey Uy
12-22-2017, 06:19 PM
Hey
So I've naoe kagetsuna SR and I'm getting her to level 55...So I can inherit her abilities, she is now lv 50 though. Also, I've recently got Naoe Kagetsuna SSR, question is..what troop type should I change her to? And should I inherit the SR's ability to the SSR girl? Or for another general?
I have Tiger of Kai, Lion of Sagma, Cyclops and Kuroda Kanbei in my formation. Thanks ahead :)

Maybe on your tanky General?

Lily123
12-22-2017, 06:48 PM
Maybe on your tanky General?

In fact Naoe is my tank πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Semaphore
12-22-2017, 06:56 PM
Hey

I suspect that if you're just now getting a particular SR general to level 55 with the intention of inheriting a skill, some of your other generals are low enough level that they shouldn't be on your main team.

What team you should build depends considerably on what you're trying to do. For most PVE, the solution is to build for massive damage and not worry much about regen.

Semaphore
12-22-2017, 07:09 PM
We need harder PVE content. The last non-convoy opponent of the campaign is a set of five SSR Date Masamune generals, all of the Elite Crimson Rider class. They each feature 28140 troops, 40887 attack, 29792 defense, and 251 speed. Thus far, only seven players on my server have beaten this opponent: Nootaku, Temp, Semaphore, Vermilion, Magy, Nylem, and Aqua-chan.

Now I beat that opponent in one round, before it even gets to attack. And only two of my generals even get a turn to attack before the battle is over. As I said, we need harder PVE content. All those Universal EVO cards that we got in the Land of Fire event that just ended makes PVE too easy.

Lily123
12-23-2017, 08:56 AM
I suspect that if you're just now getting a particular SR general to level 55 with the intention of inheriting a skill, some of your other generals are low enough level that they shouldn't be on your main team.

What team you should build depends considerably on what you're trying to do. For most PVE, the solution is to build for massive damage and not worry much about regen.

True, thing is I'm having hard time evolving my generals since I never get the same card twice, so my maximum general's level is 35, on the other hand some of my SR are now making their way to higher levels since it's easier to get them πŸ˜… I'm mainly planning now to get the 4th tier of troops, not much of luck getting them from the battles..Not trying to join PVE matches since I think I'm not good enough to do so πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

fuzzylogic
12-23-2017, 11:27 AM
Happy holidays everyone! XD

Semaphore
12-23-2017, 12:42 PM
True, thing is I'm having hard time evolving my generals since I never get the same card twice, so my maximum general's level is 35, on the other hand some of my SR are now making their way to higher levels since it's easier to get them ν ½νΈ… I'm mainly planning now to get the 4th tier of troops, not much of luck getting them from the battles..Not trying to join PVE matches since I think I'm not good enough to do so ν ½νΈ…ν ½νΈ…

I think you've got it backwards. What you seem to be doing is picking the generals you want to use first, then observing that getting multiple copies of those generals is hard, so you trot out weak 0 star versions of them and have a weak team. What you should be doing is seeing which generals you happen to draw to get up to four stars, leveling the best of those up to 55 to be your team, and then replacing them as you get better options to four stars. There are only a handful of generals in the game worth using at one or two stars, and arguably nothing worth using at zero stars.

A few months ago, top tier players fielded about as many SR generals as UR, both in top end PVE and PVP. By top tier players, I mean the first handful who could clear most of the opponents in 6-4, and people who had a realistic shot at winning the daimyo tournament. With few exceptions, a relatively good four star SR general is more useful than a zero star UR general.

What changed that was the big soul ticket events where, if you could beat a particular opponent in a single battle, you'd get on average about one soul ticket per 60 battles. A two-week event of that ran three times in a relatively short period of time, and that meant that top tier players got literally hundreds of soul tickets. I personally got a little over 300 soul tickets out of it in total, and generally finished about 10th place on my server in the events.

That meant that top tier players suddenly had a ton of whichever SSR generals they wanted, and some options for UR generals, too, though many of the UR still weren't up to four stars. The "Land of Fire" event that just finished and gave a ton of Universal EVO cards (I personally got 14 from it, while only using the free rations and not buying more with koban) meant that if you had a few UR generals that you really liked but couldn't get to four stars, now you could.

That meant that instead of choosing between a four star SR general or a zero star UR general, the choice was between a four star SR general, a four star SSR general, or a four star UR general. That makes UR generals a lot more useful, so top tier players tend to have a mix of SSR and UR now.

Those events will presumably run again. It's been a while since we ran the soul ticket event. Once you're strong enough to beat the end boss from that event in a single battle, the next time it runs, you can farm it a bunch and come away with several dozen soul tickets and a lot more four star generals available. Once that happens, you should expect to field mostly SSR generals for a while as you slowly trickle in one four star UR general at a time.

Lily123
12-23-2017, 06:49 PM
I think you've got it backwards. What you seem to be doing is picking the generals you want to use first, then observing that getting multiple copies of those generals is hard, so you trot out weak 0 star versions of them and have a weak team. What you should be doing is seeing which generals you happen to draw to get up to four stars, leveling the best of those up to 55 to be your team, and then replacing them as you get better options to four stars. There are only a handful of generals in the game worth using at one or two stars, and arguably nothing worth using at zero stars.

A few months ago, top tier players fielded about as many SR generals as UR, both in top end PVE and PVP. By top tier players, I mean the first handful who could clear most of the opponents in 6-4, and people who had a realistic shot at winning the daimyo tournament. With few exceptions, a relatively good four star SR general is more useful than a zero star UR general.

What changed that was the big soul ticket events where, if you could beat a particular opponent in a single battle, you'd get on average about one soul ticket per 60 battles. A two-week event of that ran three times in a relatively short period of time, and that meant that top tier players got literally hundreds of soul tickets. I personally got a little over 300 soul tickets out of it in total, and generally finished about 10th place on my server in the events.

That meant that top tier players suddenly had a ton of whichever SSR generals they wanted, and some options for UR generals, too, though many of the UR still weren't up to four stars. The "Land of Fire" event that just finished and gave a ton of Universal EVO cards (I personally got 14 from it, while only using the free rations and not buying more with koban) meant that if you had a few UR generals that you really liked but couldn't get to four stars, now you could.

That meant that instead of choosing between a four star SR general or a zero star UR general, the choice was between a four star SR general, a four star SSR general, or a four star UR general. That makes UR generals a lot more useful, so top tier players tend to have a mix of SSR and UR now.

Those events will presumably run again. It's been a while since we ran the soul ticket event. Once you're strong enough to beat the end boss from that event in a single battle, the next time it runs, you can farm it a bunch and come away with several dozen soul tickets and a lot more four star generals available. Once that happens, you should expect to field mostly SSR generals for a while as you slowly trickle in one four star UR general at a time.

I think that's the best advice I've ever got since I started playing this game! I will start doing what you told me, got some other SR generals with 4stars like Baba Nafousa and some others...Will get them to higher levels and use them as my team from now on. However, is there a certain type of formation I should concentrate on? Like 2 guards, 2 archers etc..because I will change their types depending on the formation( unless they have some special ability that can be used at certain type of troops). Finally, I have Tiger of Kai with 1 star now, you think I should sit her aside or get her to lv40 and keep using her?
And thank you very much!

Machcio
12-24-2017, 02:40 AM
Finally, I have Tiger of Kai with 1 star now, you think I should sit her aside or get her to lv40 and keep using her?
And thank you very much!

99% that 1 star Tiger of Kai can hit harder than anything 4 star you have.
Before evo card challenge my Tiger of Kai was 2 star and it was still my main damage dealer even though I had 4 star SR/SSR for the rest of the team.

fuzzylogic
12-24-2017, 05:24 AM
99% that 1 star Tiger of Kai can hit harder than anything 4 star you have.
Before evo card challenge my Tiger of Kai was 2 star and it was still my main damage dealer even though I had 4 star SR/SSR for the rest of the team.

Yeah Tiger of Kai and Master Strategist are the generals who deal big damage as stated by Semaphore's previous post. Before, I tested a level 35 UR Tiger of Kai to a level 55 SR Kakizaki and the former had a big damage difference compared to the latter.

ShiniRikko
12-25-2017, 04:31 AM
Hi there, I started Mononofu about 2-3 weeks ago. And I wanted to know if someone would be so kind to answer some of my questions.

One is about the general invitation tickets. I know you can trade them into the port for some generals but are the generals fixed or do they change on a weekly/monthly basis.

The other is just my team and how it looks and what I should improve on (I use temple and all of them are lvl 25+ with Toshiie and Ashikaga at 40)

UR- Dragon of Echigo 1 star (Shoch troop)

SSR- Imagawa Yoshimoto (B) 1 Star (Marksman), Honganji Kennyo 1 star (Personal guard)

SR- Maeda Toshiie 4 star (Black Rider), Ashikaga Yoshiaki 4 star (Vet Ninja), Shibata Katsuie 2 star (Personal Guard),
Shimazu Iehisa 4 star (Vet Musket), Saika Magoichi 2 star (Vet Musket), Akechi Mitsuhide 1 star (Vet Ninja)

Sorry for the text wall and have a nice Xmas and holidays.

Jeffrey Uy
12-25-2017, 09:24 PM
Hi there, I started Mononofu about 2-3 weeks ago. And I wanted to know if someone would be so kind to answer some of my questions.

One is about the general invitation tickets. I know you can trade them into the port for some generals but are the generals fixed or do they change on a weekly/monthly basis.

The other is just my team and how it looks and what I should improve on (I use temple and all of them are lvl 25+ with Toshiie and Ashikaga at 40)

SSR- Imagawa Yoshimoto (B) 1 Star (Marksman), Honganji Kennyo 1 star (Personal guard)

SR- Maeda Toshiie 4 star (Black Rider), Ashikaga Yoshiaki 4 star (Vet Ninja), Shibata Katsuie 2 star (Personal Guard),
Shimazu Iehisa 4 star (Vet Musket), Saika Magoichi 2 star (Vet Musket), Akechi Mitsuhide 1 star (Vet Ninja)

Hmmm... What are your equipments? Also, if your generals are level 55, that geneal can inherit another's unit's skill (one skill only). I would recommend SR Honda that gives you Atk boost. That might help.

BTW, I found myself a weapon called Sword of Light and Shadow. I just if this will work on Master Strategist?

Unregistered
12-25-2017, 10:52 PM

The invitational tickets have been like that for ever since I join so I guess theyre not
changing it.

Unregistered
12-25-2017, 11:37 PM
Been playing for almost a week now and I've been wondering if I've been using these exp cards correctly. Is it suppose to take like an entire stack of large or super exp cards to level just once or twice at Lv50+? It's a rather extravagant amount and extremely tedious.

What do players generally do when they have no more room for girls and buildings to increase capacity are still on cooldown? There is a fair amount of girls available and not enough space for them. Right now I've been keeping a single copy of every SR and above I've picked up but it's starting to feel like a waste of space. Should I just sacrifice every SR I don't think I'll ever use?

ShiniRikko
12-26-2017, 02:36 AM
Hmmm... What are your equipments? Also, if your generals are level 55, that geneal can inherit another's unit's skill (one skill only). I would recommend SR Honda that gives you Atk boost. That might help.

Yeah, forgot about those xD.

So I got 3 Iron Claws, using them for Ashikaga, Toshiie and Yoshimoto. All at lvl 40
Then I got 1 Cross bladed spears for my Dragon . At lvl35
And 1 Mumei Sword for the last position which I usually switch around depending on formation and composition.

Armor is more simple: 5 original western A from the world event.

Accessories: 2 Original Jintai Drums for Ashikaga and Yoshimoto, 2 Original Hanaire for Dragon and Toshiie and 2 original Gikieiki for fill roles.

All Equipments have a forge Lvl of 5.

I have not really levelled 1 single character really high but tried to level them equally so I have now about a dozen characters at lvl 25ish with my main roster on 40ish

Machcio
12-26-2017, 02:58 AM
Should I just sacrifice every SR I don't think I'll ever use?
yes. They are just waste of space.

Been playing for almost a week now and I've been wondering if I've been using these exp cards correctly. Is it suppose to take like an entire stack of large or super exp cards to level just once or twice at Lv50+? It's a rather extravagant amount and extremely tedious.
Right now it may look like a lot of exp cards. Later when your overal strenght grow enough you will drown in those exp cards. Personally I sell everything below Super exp cards, and I keep few stacks in reserve in case of unexpected good general drop.

fuzzylogic
12-26-2017, 05:34 AM
BTW, I found myself a weapon called Sword of Light and Shadow. I just if this will work on Master Strategist?

Yes use it on a general who deals big damage. It is an alternative if you don't have cursed sword yet.

AllanSmith
12-26-2017, 04:18 PM
Here is my new and fresh invite code :
X5K3J8S3V0C2

Please use it for additional resources (^w^)

Jeffrey Uy
12-26-2017, 07:14 PM
Yeah, forgot about those xD.

So I got 3 Iron Claws, using them for Ashikaga, Toshiie and Yoshimoto. All at lvl 40
Then I got 1 Cross bladed spears for my Dragon . At lvl35
And 1 Mumei Sword for the last position which I usually switch around depending on formation and composition.

Armor is more simple: 5 original western A from the world event.

Accessories: 2 Original Jintai Drums for Ashikaga and Yoshimoto, 2 Original Hanaire for Dragon and Toshiie and 2 original Gikieiki for fill roles.

All Equipments have a forge Lvl of 5.

I have not really levelled 1 single character really high but tried to level them equally so I have now about a dozen characters at lvl 25ish with my main roster on 40ish

Isn't Legendary Mumei Sword be better?
How about converting your Original Sestern Armor to Legendary Western Armor for a slight boost.
I guess that's all you need for now on accessories but there's a better accessories on either World Event or Later Campaign.

Unregistered
12-26-2017, 07:29 PM

You don't have to level up most characters, focus on leveling up the character that you think can help you in a long run. I do it once myself but ended up sacrificing them anyway cause they became useless. Just focus on leveling up the character you want to use or you want inherit. It can be a pain leveling them up when they reach 40+ but they can help you in a long run.

Semaphore
12-26-2017, 09:49 PM
Eventually you'll want to forge all of the gear that you use up to the level cap of 65. Any gear with a level requirement below 40 is just a stopgap until you can get something better, with the exception of a handful of event items. You may need to forge up such stopgap gear to make yourself strong enough to go get the gear that you actually want, but don't waste too much copper on it. For temporary gear, I generally didn't make its forging level go above the general level requirement.

You want to get your main team to level 55 as quickly as you can. Once that is done, then you can spread stuff out and level other generals to 55. If you fuse a general who has been leveled up a lot into another general, you get about 70% of the experience back, so it's not wasted. At this point, I mostly level up various generals just as a way to use the experience cards, and now have 80 level 55 generals.

Unregistered
12-28-2017, 04:57 AM
is it worth it to get? the munechika sword from event

hotsauc
12-28-2017, 10:11 AM
if you can't farm 6-3 for shards yet, then yea probably worth it. solid 20% increase.

hotsauc
12-28-2017, 10:13 AM
That new SSR is pretty OP no?..... 3 rounds of 30% hp recover to all.... plus can't die for the first 2 round.....her own damage boost is not bad neither.....

also, would you give master strategist that new UR's 300% boost to leader? or stay with master's own 200% if int is higher?

Referee
12-28-2017, 03:00 PM
Hi,

I saved an amount of pumkins, ghosts and witch hats from the halloween event. I had enough to get a kaneko sword or a demon hair band but i never made the trade.

Now i've realised that any of the past events stuff apears in the trade window anymore, while before it was possible to trade a water gun and other stuff if you had the items for them.

I'm pissed!

Developers should warn these changes before they apply them!

Referee
12-28-2017, 03:24 PM
I didn't expect the H-scenes to be high quality (it is a free browser game), I just expected it to have grammatically correct scripts is all. They're so off putting some times.

He has boobs on one of the H-scenes (can't remember who's, twas a purple haired girl, I think, with twin tails and a flower pin which is kinda like describing a lot of the generals, I have a screenshot, but I dunno if I can post here. Like hell, how did he even bound those and make himself flat chested? They're huge!), so either he's a male with boobs or a girl with a penis which is what I'm conflicted about.

The H-scene where you can see his/her boobs is with Ashikaga Yoshiteru.

Semaphore
12-28-2017, 07:34 PM
is it worth it to get? the munechika sword from event

If you're low level and can't get any of the good weapons that you actually want, then sure. Just be aware that you'll vendor it later. This event is built to cater to newer players, as the opponents are really weak, but the rewards aren't very good. If you've already got some good gear, then it will be inferior to what you already have.

swap
12-29-2017, 12:15 AM
How does target marking works? I can't get any of my generals to mark targets. And also why doesn't my voodoo skill ever active? Please help.

Jeffrey Uy
12-29-2017, 12:16 AM
Lucky me. Got myself 5k Koban.

Lily123
12-29-2017, 06:51 PM
So I was wondering, if I inherit a general's skill, will I be able to undo that any time I want and use the general again?

Semaphore
12-29-2017, 07:45 PM
So I was wondering, if I inherit a general's skill, will I be able to undo that any time I want and use the general again?

Yes. You can undo an inheritance and get back the original general as it was--still level 55 and the same class as before. You can then inherit a different skill of the general, have a different general inherit her skill, use the general who had formerly been inherited on your main team, or whatever. The only drawbacks to constantly changing which generals have inherited which others are:

1) It costs inheritor ore every time you inherit a general who wasn't in the game at launch or shortly thereafter, and you could run out.
2) It's a nuisance to shuffle generals around, especially if you want to switch which main generals are on your team and have to re-equip gear.

Unregistered
12-30-2017, 08:10 AM
Munechika sword or kunitsuna sword or takenomata kaneko?

Semaphore
12-30-2017, 09:22 AM
Munechika sword or kunitsuna sword or takenomata kaneko?

Takenomata Kaneko is situationally useful for dealing with an opponent with considerable regeneration skills that you want to shut down. It's mainly a PVP weapon, though it's also useful for the last opponent of the second map on daily world bosses. The others are fine to use if they're the best you got, but nothing more than a stopgap until you get something better.

Jeffrey Uy
12-30-2017, 06:58 PM
Takenomata Kaneko is situationally useful for dealing with an opponent with considerable regeneration skills that you want to shut down. It's mainly a PVP weapon, though it's also useful for the last opponent of the second map on daily world bosses. The others are fine to use if they're the best you got, but nothing more than a stopgap until you get something better.

Oh. Guess I don't need that Munechika Sword then since I have a lot of Takenomata Kaneko.

Semaphore
12-30-2017, 07:19 PM
Oh. Guess I don't need that Munechika Sword then since I have a lot of Takenomata Kaneko.

Takenomata Kaneko isn't really a replacement for other weapons. If you're trying to shut down an opponent's regeneration, having one or two can be hugely useful. But other than that, the weapon isn't really that good. That's not to say that you should get rid of it if it's the best weapon you have for general use, but do be aware that you'll want to get rid of all but one or two eventually.

Jeffrey Uy
12-30-2017, 10:30 PM
Takenomata Kaneko isn't really a replacement for other weapons. If you're trying to shut down an opponent's regeneration, having one or two can be hugely useful. But other than that, the weapon isn't really that good. That's not to say that you should get rid of it if it's the best weapon you have for general use, but do be aware that you'll want to get rid of all but one or two eventually.

So, what weapon do you recommend?

fallshirmjaeger
12-31-2017, 03:06 AM
Mein gott. WildWhaleKami got the most twisted B team 5X NUNS. fuckery. Lootin' das sheisse liek no ones business

fallshirmjaeger
12-31-2017, 03:16 AM
Yes. You can undo an inheritance and get back the original general as it was--still level 55 and the same class as before. You can then inherit a different skill of the general, have a different general inherit her skill, use the general who had formerly been inherited on your main team, or whatever. The only drawbacks to constantly changing which generals have inherited which others are:

1) It costs inheritor ore every time you inherit a general who wasn't in the game at launch or shortly thereafter, and you could run out.
2) It's a nuisance to shuffle generals around, especially if you want to switch which main generals are on your team and have to re-equip gear.

Oh nice. Answers one question. And now i know what to do with my 100+ inheritor ores

Semaphore
12-31-2017, 07:50 AM
So, what weapon do you recommend?

The three that I mostly use are:

Water Gun (+5% speed for entire team, -5% defense for enemy team)
Kaneko Sword (P) (attacks one extra target)
Cursed Nameless Sword (+50% damage if power greater than target, +30% lifesteal if leadership greater than target)

I know that you were there for the Halloween event that gave a bunch of Kaneko Sword (P). You may have missed the Water Gun event, but there will probably be another at some point. Cursed Nameless Sword comes from farming 6-3 and 6-4, and you might not be quite there yet, but you're probably getting close.

Water Gun is good for generals who don't deal very much damage themselves, but are there to buff the ones that do. It's also good for when you need to get as much speed as possible.

The bonuses on Cursed Nameless Sword are conditional. If you have the same general equip Cursed Nameless Armor (+30 power, +30 leadership, -30 intelligence), they'll nearly always take effect, however. That -30 intelligence is quite a problem on certain generals, but usually doesn't matter.

Other than using the Takenomata Kaneko for when you need to shut down enemy regen, I don't see any reason to use any other weapons over the three above if you have them.

Lily123
12-31-2017, 08:38 AM
I was lucky today that I got an evo card(SSR) , not sure where to use it though..
Naoe Kagetsuna(0 stars)
Takeda Shingen(0)
Kuroda Kanbei(1)
Mori Motonari (1)
Date Masamune (0)
Yamaga Maskage (2)
I think those are the best options from the generals I have
Note that I use Kuroda Kanbei in my formation as a heavy artillery, and non of the others are in my formation.

Semaphore
12-31-2017, 08:47 AM
I was lucky today that I got an evo card(SSR) , not sure where to use it though..
Naoe Kagetsuna(0 stars)
Takeda Shingen(0)
Kuroda Kanbei(1)
Mori Motonari (1)
Date Masamune (0)
Yamaga Maskage (2)
I think those are the best options from the generals I have
Note that I use Kuroda Kanbei in my formation as a heavy artillery, and non of the others are in my formation.

I'd either use it on Naoe Kagetsuna (The Wind of Echigo skill is quite good) or save it until you have a better general to use it on, such as Takeda Shingen of Kai (not just plain Takeda Shingen) or Sanada Yukitaka.

Lily123
01-01-2018, 09:15 AM
I'd either use it on Naoe Kagetsuna (The Wind of Echigo skill is quite good) or save it until you have a better general to use it on, such as Takeda Shingen of Kai (not just plain Takeda Shingen) or Sanada Yukitaka.

Thanks dude! Your advices always help me getting better with the game.

Jeffrey Uy
01-02-2018, 11:21 PM
The three that I mostly use are:

Water Gun (+5% speed for entire team, -5% defense for enemy team)
Kaneko Sword (P) (attacks one extra target)
Cursed Nameless Sword (+50% damage if power greater than target, +30% lifesteal if leadership greater than target)

I know that you were there for the Halloween event that gave a bunch of Kaneko Sword (P). You may have missed the Water Gun event, but there will probably be another at some point. Cursed Nameless Sword comes from farming 6-3 and 6-4, and you might not be quite there yet, but you're probably getting close.

Water Gun is good for generals who don't deal very much damage themselves, but are there to buff the ones that do. It's also good for when you need to get as much speed as possible.

The bonuses on Cursed Nameless Sword are conditional. If you have the same general equip Cursed Nameless Armor (+30 power, +30 leadership, -30 intelligence), they'll nearly always take effect, however. That -30 intelligence is quite a problem on certain generals, but usually doesn't matter.

Other than using the Takenomata Kaneko for when you need to shut down enemy regen, I don't see any reason to use any other weapons over the three above if you have them.

I can't passed 6-2. T_T

hotsauc
01-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Can anyone who have passed 6.x post their team makeup?......for reference... >.<''' having a lot of trouble right now on 6.2
Thanks.

ShiniRikko
01-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Hi there,

I had some money to spare and decided to get me some koban. I rolled for 3k 11 cards and got Bow of Tokai and 2 UR Evo cards. Now I would like to know would it be worth to evolve her with those 2 Evo cards. Or should I give them to my Dragon of Echigo.

Semaphore
01-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Can anyone who have passed 6.x post their team makeup?......for reference... >.<''' having a lot of trouble right now on 6.2
Thanks.

Not necessarily easy for you to reproduce, but since you asked, I have 10 characters between my offense and defense teams (duh), and switch which ones are on my offense team. Sometimes I swap gear around, but I'll explain what I've got equipped right now:

UR Dragon of Echigo (Elite Marksman)
inherited SSR Takeda Shingen of Kai (Koyo Gunkan)
Level 65 Kaneko Sword (P)
Level 65 Golden Armor
Level 65 Demon Hair Band

UR The Tiger of Kai (Elite Black Rider)
inherited UR The Tiger of Kai (Takeda Shingen)
Level 65 Golden Armor
Level 65 Zhan Guo Ce

UR Taikou Hideyoshi (Elite Marksman)
Level 65 Water Gun
Level 65 Ultimate Western Armor
Level 65 Original Zuo Zhuan

UR Akechi Juhbei (Ghost Ninja at the moment, but will change that)
Level 65 Water Gun
junk armor that will be replaced soon
Level 65 Original Zhuo Zhuan

UR Master Strategist (Elite Marksman)
Level 65 Cursed Nameless Sword
Level 65 Original Nioh Armor
Level 65 Zhan Guo Ce

SSR Uesugi Kenshin (Elite Marksman)
Level 65 Golden Armor
Level 65 Demon Hair Band

SSR Sanada Yukitaka (Elite Black Rider)
inherited SSR Sasaki Kojiro (Quick Draw)
Level 65 Water Gun
random junk armor that doesn't matter because she'll never be on my offense team
Level 65 Hatazirushi

Level 65 Original God of Wind Armor
Level 65 Zhan Guo Ce

SSR Takeda Shingen of Kai (Elite Marksman)
Level 65 Water Gun
Level 65 Golden Armor
Level 65 Hatazirushi

SSR Naoe Kagetsuna (Elite Guard)
Level 65 Water Gun
Level 65 Cursed Nameless Armor
Level 65 Luis' Traveler Diary

I also have a level 65 Takenomata Kaneko and another level 65 Cursed Nameless Sword that isn't currently equipped by anyone. I swap weapons in and out when I need something different. I'm working on leveling up an Eboshi of Matsutaira to 65, which one of the archers will claim, freeing up some other armor for use by Akechi Juhbei. I have the curse fragments saved up for another Cursed Nameless Sword and two more Cursed Nameless Armors, but haven't exchanged them yet as I don't have the copper to level them up to something useful.

Also, lots of high rank lab and temple skills. My current median lab/temple skill level is 45.

For a lot of PVE content, Tiger of Kai kills three opponents, Sanada Yukitaka kills two, and then the battle is over without Takeda Shingen of Kai, Naoe Kagetsuna, and whoever the fifth general is getting a turn to attack at all. There's also a lot of PVE content where Master Strategist one-shots the entire enemy side and then the battle is over, as I'll sometimes have only one general on my offense team to make easy battles go faster. The other exceptions are the handful of opponents with more than five enemy generals, some opponents that do reflect damage, and of course world bosses.

Semaphore
01-03-2018, 04:09 PM
Hi there,

I had some money to spare and decided to get me some koban. I rolled for 3k 11 cards and got Bow of Tokai and 2 UR Evo cards. Now I would like to know would it be worth to evolve her with those 2 Evo cards. Or should I give them to my Dragon of Echigo.

I'd save them until you have a better general to use them on. Top Bow of Tokai isn't that great, and Dragon of Echigo is mostly a PVP general for her Kuruma Gakari skill.

hotsauc
01-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Not necessarily easy for you to reproduce, but since you asked, I have 10 characters between my offense and defense teams (duh), and switch which ones are on my offense team. Sometimes I swap gear around, but I'll explain what I've got equipped right now:

UR Dragon of Echigo (Elite Marksman)
Level 65 Golden Armor
Level 65 Demon Hair Band

UR The Tiger of Kai (Elite Black Rider)
Level 65 Golden Armor
Level 65 Zhan Guo Ce

UR Taikou Hideyoshi (Elite Marksman)
Level 65 Water Gun
Level 65 Ultimate Western Armor
Level 65 Original Zuo Zhuan

UR Akechi Juhbei (Ghost Ninja at the moment, but will change that)
Level 65 Water Gun
junk armor that will be replaced soon
Level 65 Original Zhuo Zhuan

UR Master Strategist (Elite Marksman)
Level 65 Cursed Nameless Sword
Level 65 Original Nioh Armor
Level 65 Zhan Guo Ce

SSR Uesugi Kenshin (Elite Marksman)
Level 65 Golden Armor
Level 65 Demon Hair Band

inherited SSR Sasaki Kojiro (Quick Draw)
Level 65 Water Gun
random junk armor that doesn't matter because she'll never be on my offense team
Level 65 Hatazirushi

Level 65 Original God of Wind Armor
Level 65 Zhan Guo Ce

SSR Takeda Shingen of Kai (Elite Marksman)
Level 65 Water Gun
Level 65 Golden Armor
Level 65 Hatazirushi

SSR Naoe Kagetsuna (Elite Guard)
Level 65 Water Gun
Level 65 Cursed Nameless Armor
Level 65 Luis' Traveler Diary

I also have a level 65 Takenomata Kaneko and another level 65 Cursed Nameless Sword that isn't currently equipped by anyone. I swap weapons in and out when I need something different. I'm working on leveling up an Eboshi of Matsutaira to 65, which one of the archers will claim, freeing up some other armor for use by Akechi Juhbei. I have the curse fragments saved up for another Cursed Nameless Sword and two more Cursed Nameless Armors, but haven't exchanged them yet as I don't have the copper to level them up to something useful.

Also, lots of high rank lab and temple skills. My current median lab/temple skill level is 45.

For a lot of PVE content, Tiger of Kai kills three opponents, Sanada Yukitaka kills two, and then the battle is over without Takeda Shingen of Kai, Naoe Kagetsuna, and whoever the fifth general is getting a turn to attack at all. There's also a lot of PVE content where Master Strategist one-shots the entire enemy side and then the battle is over, as I'll sometimes have only one general on my offense team to make easy battles go faster. The other exceptions are the handful of opponents with more than five enemy generals, some opponents that do reflect damage, and of course world bosses.

well... don't have the takeda shingen buff.... been wanting to get her, but never did.... UR ToK inherited ToK, but without all the buffs and the time and money to level the equipments, she can't kill anything one shot anymore pass 5.

right now i have her with the new event weapon at lv 43, GoW armor at 43, and a original geiki at 43, and she barely breaks the 9000 mark on 6.2 mobs..... ><'''

Semaphore
01-03-2018, 05:41 PM
well... don't have the takeda shingen buff.... been wanting to get her, but never did.... UR ToK inherited ToK, but without all the buffs and the time and money to level the equipments, she can't kill anything one shot anymore pass 5.

right now i have her with the new event weapon at lv 43, GoW armor at 43, and a original geiki at 43, and she barely breaks the 9000 mark on 6.2 mobs..... ><'''

You're looking at the wrong buffs. Koyo Gunkan is the key to making my build go, though other team-wide buffs such as The Wind of Echigo, Banquet, Monkey, and the water guns help, too. Even without any inherited Tiger of Kai, I one-shotted a lot of stuff.

Ultimately, it takes time to get your levels up. Having a ton of level 65 gear helps, too, but that costs about 50 million copper per piece, which can easily be a week's income. The game is balanced such that you tend not to stay stuck in one spot for very long.

Machcio
01-04-2018, 06:24 AM
Oh yes, I've been waiting for rebellion dungeon. Time to burn ALL the rations.
I just wish they changed the general that can drop from the boss. I mean, additional souls are always good, but seriously how many dozens of those Takeda Shingens we already burned? Or if not general then maybe chance to drop some koban (can be small amount, like 5-10)?

fuzzylogic
01-04-2018, 09:13 AM
Thanks.

Click or tap the stage you had difficulty beating at, then "information". You will be able to see the most recent players who had beaten that stage and you would be able to view how they did it XD

Semaphore
01-04-2018, 09:21 AM
As Machcio said, the great soul ticket event has returned. Those of you who are stuck on 6-2, farm the event for the next two weeks, even to the extent of basically ignoring the rest of the game, apart from the daily world bosses to load up on rations. Get your 100 or whatever soul tickets, get another Takeda Shingen of Kai or Naoe Kagetsuna or whatever, get a few more UR generals worth spending those Universal EVO cards you got from the Land of Fire event, and then once you get them leveled to 55, you won't be stuck on 6-2 anymore. Then you can be stuck on 6-3.

As for the Takeda Shingen tickets, save them for the next platinum priest event, as that can be good for dozens of platinum tickets.

hotsauc
01-04-2018, 11:46 AM
Is the new point packs worth it? 15bucks for a legend nioh armor? and anyone have info on that mythic tsunetsugu sword?
Thanks.

Avihenda
01-04-2018, 09:38 PM
Does the equipment from this event work on any version of Takeda? (i.e. Tiger of Kai)

fuzzylogic
01-05-2018, 11:55 AM
Does the equipment from this event work on any version of Takeda? (i.e. Tiger of Kai)

Yes it should work on any version of Takeda Shingen (Takeda Shingen, Takeda Shingen of Kai and Tiger of Kai). However, this is good if you currently have no level 45 or 50 yellow/gold weapon. The Munechika Sword is better than Kuniosa sword. You can get the Munechika Sword ingredients from last week's event (Dawn event) and it costs 500 souls.

Munechika Sword

initial atk : 280
atk bonus per upgrade : 52

fuzzylogic
01-05-2018, 11:56 AM
Is the new point packs worth it? 15bucks for a legend nioh armor? and anyone have info on that mythic tsunetsugu sword?
Thanks.

Just attend the world boss and you might get lucky getting the Original Nioh Armor XD

ShiniRikko
01-05-2018, 03:10 PM
So I ve been playing Mononofu, for about 3-4 weeks now and I think I hit a roadblock. I ve been stuck at 4-1 for some time and some of my generals have hit their lvl cap and I dont have the means to evolve them:

I use Temple and except Main Roster are all Troop Types Red or Below

My questions is which equipments I should hunt for and if I should change Troop type or even some of my generals.

Current team:

- UR : Dragon of Echigo Lvl 40 1 evo Command Troop
- SSR: Honganji Kennyo Lvl 50 3 evo Elite Guard, Imagawa Yoshimoto B LvL 40 1 evo Elite Archer
- SR: Maeda Toshiie Lvl 50 3 evo Elite Black Rider, Ashikaga Yoshiaki lvl 50 3 evo Red Rider only non elite

Equipment:

Att: 2 Ironclaw, 2 Munechika, 1 Kuniosa
Armor: 3 Legendary Western, 2 Takeda Helmets
Acces: 1 original Zuo Zhuan, 3 Original Jintai Drum, 1 Original Hanaire

High Lvl Commanders:

- UR Top Bow of Tokai lvl 30 0 evo
- SSR Uesugi Kenshin lvl 25 0 evo, Kamiizumi Nobutsuna 1 evo, Yagyuu Munetoshi lvl 33 0 evo
- SR Akechi Mitsuhide lvl 40 4evo, Shibata Katsuie lvl 40 4 evo, Shimazu Iehisa lvl 40 4 evo, Tachibana Ginchyio lvl 40 2 evo, Saika Magoichi lvl 40 3 evo

Lily123
01-05-2018, 04:05 PM
This new event kinda sucks for players who are not high levelled enough..for me, I reached the last target, and need to hit it 4-5 times to win..that costs too many troops and the chances of getting anything sucks more! Been getting the stupid 30k gold since ever! I mean that's ridiculous, for every 1 win, I lose around 60-70k troops and only get 30k gold :/ that sucks.

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 05:20 AM
Wow 5 attacks, that tuff man you need to upgrade now that blacksmith has 30% discount.
I suggest you join events like daimyo, get some equipments like original jintai drums/hanare vase and original bearhead/western armor level them up now that it has 30% discount use all your copper coin to upgrade them dont waste copper for leveling up buildings for now.

coures
01-06-2018, 07:29 AM
This new event kinda sucks for players who are not high levelled enough..for me, I reached the last target, and need to hit it 4-5 times to win..that costs too many troops and the chances of getting anything sucks more! Been getting the stupid 30k gold since ever! I mean that's ridiculous, for every 1 win, I lose around 60-70k troops and only get 30k gold :/ that sucks.

My advice to you, hit only when you have the extra troops (like if your tank is on red bar) since the event is still worth it for the chance to gain soul cards. Otherwise, just stick to New Dawn and get as much resources there as you can. Don't waste all you have on The Rebellion.

So I ve been playing Mononofu, for about 3-4 weeks now and I think I hit a roadblock. I ve been stuck at 4-1 for some time and some of my generals have hit their lvl cap and I dont have the means to evolve them:

I use Temple and except Main Roster are all Troop Types Red or Below

My questions is which equipments I should hunt for and if I should change Troop type or even some of my generals.

Current team:

- UR : Dragon of Echigo Lvl 40 1 evo Command Troop
- SSR: Honganji Kennyo Lvl 50 3 evo Elite Guard, Imagawa Yoshimoto B LvL 40 1 evo Elite Archer
- SR: Maeda Toshiie Lvl 50 3 evo Elite Black Rider, Ashikaga Yoshiaki lvl 50 3 evo Red Rider only non elite

Equipment:

Att: 2 Ironclaw, 2 Munechika, 1 Kuniosa
Armor: 3 Legendary Western, 2 Takeda Helmets
Acces: 1 original Zuo Zhuan, 3 Original Jintai Drum, 1 Original Hanaire

High Lvl Commanders:

- SR Akechi Mitsuhide lvl 40 4evo, Shibata Katsuie lvl 40 4 evo, Shimazu Iehisa lvl 40 4 evo, Tachibana Ginchyio lvl 40 2 evo, Saika Magoichi lvl 40 3 evo

Been playing somewhat as long as you, but one thing I'm sure about, if you're using Ashikaga Yoshiaki as an attack unit, then you're clearly using her wrong. She's a tank, switch her to Elite guard if you can. If you manage to have Naoe Kagetsuna, she's a great tank as well.

About Shibata Katsuie: Level her up fast and keep her garrisoned in your coin building. Pretty sure she's the best thing to have lots of money.

What level equipment do you have? Maybe you should up your weapon/research levels and make sure you're all Elite troops first. I swear, I got past 4-1 with legendary equips just fine... I had 2 level 55 SRs and a level 50 SR, so maybe that upped the equipment benefits and level 35 SSRs with Takenomata weapon and it's useless side benefit (since I wasn't using them for Kenshin). It was 4-5 and up I had a problem with... >.>

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 07:58 AM
Stuck on 4-8 myself. Are there any equipment recommendations from any stages below 4-7? I rarely ever make it to the world events because it's not at a time I'm always free, so I kind of have to rely on farmable gear from campaigns but because money is also an issue in this game, I can't expect myself to just use whatever is farmable from the highest stages I can clear.

coures
01-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Stuck on 4-8 myself. Are there any equipment recommendations from any stages below 4-7? I rarely ever make it to the world events because it's not at a time I'm always free, so I kind of have to rely on farmable gear from campaigns but because money is also an issue in this game, I can't expect myself to just use whatever is farmable from the highest stages I can clear.

Other than the equipment on 4-7, I don't think there is anything useful else all that useful for PvE... Maybe Zen Flute can give you a boost with your tanks, but the rest is crappy and expensive to level up. You should rethink about doing the world events, heck, if you're at work, set up a timer like 5-10 mins before it ends, take a 5 minutes coffee break/go to the bathroom, and hit all the teal nodes (they're easy af to wipe out, takes only a few seconds to win).

If you really can't get the time, only chance you've got to get good equipment is from events. New Dawn has the Munechika right now and I think it's better than the Kuniosa from the Rebellion. The Rebellion also has Takeda's helmet, which is mostly just a Chain Armor, but better, I guess. Even good if Takeda Shingen is wearing it.

But for realzies, I think from campaign 4 and on, getting good gear isn't the only thing you have to do to push forward. You need to get better generals and finish up a lot of research too. I don't think I got past 5-1 at all until I got 3 of my SRs inherited and got +140% damage from event weapon Kunimitsu, so with or without good gear, you'll still be struggling.

Avihenda
01-06-2018, 12:22 PM
Yes it should work on any version of Takeda Shingen (Takeda Shingen, Takeda Shingen of Kai and Tiger of Kai). However, this is good if you currently have no level 45 or 50 yellow/gold weapon. The Munechika Sword is better than Kuniosa sword. You can get the Munechika Sword ingredients from last week's event (Dawn event) and it costs 500 souls.

Munechika Sword

initial atk : 280
atk bonus per upgrade : 52

Thank you!

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 01:20 PM
But for realzies, I think from campaign 4 and on, getting good gear isn't the only thing you have to do to push forward. You need to get better generals and finish up a lot of research too. I don't think I got past 5-1 at all until I got 3 of my SRs inherited and got +140% damage from event weapon Kunimitsu, so with or without good gear, you'll still be struggling.

Is there a research priority/order one should focus? Like is damage or power research more important?

ShiniRikko
01-06-2018, 04:30 PM
Been playing somewhat as long as you, but one thing I'm sure about, if you're using Ashikaga Yoshiaki as an attack unit, then you're clearly using her wrong. She's a tank, switch her to Elite guard if you can. If you manage to have Naoe Kagetsuna, she's a great tank as well.

About Shibata Katsuie: Level her up fast and keep her garrisoned in your coin building. Pretty sure she's the best thing to have lots of money.

What level equipment do you have? Maybe you should up your weapon/research levels and make sure you're all Elite troops first. I swear, I got past 4-1 with legendary equips just fine... I had 2 level 55 SRs and a level 50 SR, so maybe that upped the equipment benefits and level 35 SSRs with Takenomata weapon and it's useless side benefit (since I wasn't using them for Kenshin). It was 4-5 and up I had a problem with... >.>

Thanks for the answer. Well i have screwed up there with Ashikaga, but atleast Shibata got I right xD. Besides I have Kanetsugu for the troops increase too at lvl 30.

For the other one Naoe Kagetsuna I have one unit of her at lvl 1 with 0 evo SSR rarity. I wouldnt mind using her but I dont know who to replace.

Finally all att and armor items are at lvl 7-10 the acess are all lvl 5.

PS: Managed to beat 4-1 after I changed Ashikaga to Elite Guard 2nd tank really helped there.

coures
01-06-2018, 08:52 PM
Is there a research priority/order one should focus? Like is damage or power research more important?

You should research everything evenly, most of em are helpful for your team.

Temple/Church Troop Research + Everything in lab except Meditation, Expansion, and Healing.

Meditation is crap because Dojo exp sucks, you can get more exp just by getting small exp from Mikos.

Expansion I'd probably only research when I'm tight on space, but really, it's not priority.

If you don't do World Events much, you don't need to focus on Healing either. The only way that's useful is when your troops get wiped from there. Heck, Healing isn't even implemented on this Rebellion event (WHICH FUCKING SUCKS OKAY, THEY SHOULD BE JUST FOR US NEWBIES, WE CAN'T ALL HIT THE LAST NODE TROOPS WITH 100K+ DMG EACH AND GET AWAY WITHOUT BEING WIPED).

Actually, I don't research Bison/Porcupine after level 30, since they're not my formation preference, but I'm sure it'll bite me in the ass later on when some star requirement needs them (or I'd be high up enough that the formations won't matter later on). Totally your choice if you want to research all the formations.

Thanks for the answer. Well i have screwed up there with Ashikaga, but atleast Shibata got I right xD. Besides I have Kanetsugu for the troops increase too at lvl 30.

For the other one Naoe Kagetsuna I have one unit of her at lvl 1 with 0 evo SSR rarity. I wouldnt mind using her but I dont know who to replace.

Finally all att and armor items are at lvl 7-10 the acess are all lvl 5.

PS: Managed to beat 4-1 after I changed Ashikaga to Elite Guard 2nd tank really helped there.

Replace Honganji. Isn't she your other tank? SR or SSR Naoe, doesn't matter, as long as it's Naoe.

I just learned this like yesterday, but Naoe's Best Friend skill gives Naoe's Love skill like +10% boost, so if you have Ashikaga with a Naoe Love skill inherit while you have another Naoe in your team, Ashikaga'd gain +10% bonus regen from Naoe's Best Friend skill making it +20% total, beef them both up with equips and you'd be pretty solid with your tanks.

Your weapons and armor are shit if that's the level they're at. You should upgrade them... maybe not those Iron Claws though. I have a feeling they're one of those crappy and expensive kinds. Wait for better weapons from events or if you're really impatient, just get a Legendary Mumei. At least it's cheap and somewhat useful (+550 ATK when equipped by a level 55 general is better than +5% DMG imo). If you're worried about research money, check the next cost for them, save that same amount and never touch it, then if you gain extra, spend those extra coin on upgrading equipment.

Lily123
01-07-2018, 07:44 AM
So if I have to choose between Nioh's armor (original) and Bare head helmet (original), which one should I take?
Also, I have Naoe Kagetsuna (SSR)(lv40) and (SR)(lv55) and Ashikaga Yoshikai (SR)(lv55)..they are all good thanks, but not sure which to take with me.
Thanks ahead.

ShiniRikko
01-07-2018, 10:16 AM
Replace Honganji. Isn't she your other tank? SR or SSR Naoe, doesn't matter, as long as it's Naoe.

I just learned this like yesterday, but Naoe's Best Friend skill gives Naoe's Love skill like +10% boost, so if you have Ashikaga with a Naoe Love skill inherit while you have another Naoe in your team, Ashikaga'd gain +10% bonus regen from Naoe's Best Friend skill making it +20% total, beef them both up with equips and you'd be pretty solid with your tanks.

Your weapons and armor are shit if that's the level they're at. You should upgrade them... maybe not those Iron Claws though. I have a feeling they're one of those crappy and expensive kinds. Wait for better weapons from events or if you're really impatient, just get a Legendary Mumei. At least it's cheap and somewhat useful (+550 ATK when equipped by a level 55 general is better than +5% DMG imo). If you're worried about research money, check the next cost for them, save that same amount and never touch it, then if you gain extra, spend those extra coin on upgrading equipment.

Yeah, about Honganji I am a bit reluctant to let go off her since her %dmg really helps. She is a tank but at the same time she deals the highest single target damage from my entire team.

For Naoe I understand your reasoning but I have 0 evo cards to improve her so she would be hard stuck at lvl35 till I got her again or an evo card. For inherit I need to read up how that works didnt have anyone yet who could do it.

Item wise, I expected that much I just didnt put much effort into leveling them since I have mostly exchanged the older ones with the most recent ones I got. Depending on how useful they would be.

Semaphore
01-07-2018, 05:34 PM

The time it takes to level a skill increases approximately exponentially with the level of the skill up to level 50. From level 50 onward, it's capped at several days, with the exact amount of time depending on your rank in Research Boost. But that means that if you have one skill get much higher level than your others, it might be a choice of skills at levels 45 and 0, 44 and 20, 43 and 30, or whatever. In most cases, several levels in one skill is more valuable than one level in another skill. Thus, you should level all of your lab and temple/church skills except for the few that you know aren't useful to you. Once you get most of your skills close to level 50, it's okay to pick one and push it to 65. But it takes several months to get there.

But it matters not just which lab skills you level, but also that you level them. Whenever you're online and a lab or temple/church skill has finished, start another one. Plan ahead and make sure that you have plenty of copper and kizuna, and later on, souls, so that you can always start another skill as soon as possible.

Semaphore
01-07-2018, 05:37 PM
Yeah, about Honganji I am a bit reluctant to let go off her since her %dmg really helps. She is a tank but at the same time she deals the highest single target damage from my entire team.

For Naoe I understand your reasoning but I have 0 evo cards to improve her so she would be hard stuck at lvl35 till I got her again or an evo card. For inherit I need to read up how that works didnt have anyone yet who could do it.

Item wise, I expected that much I just didnt put much effort into leveling them since I have mostly exchanged the older ones with the most recent ones I got. Depending on how useful they would be.

Don't think of it in terms of picking your generals first and then seeing that they're low level because you can't get the multiples necessary to evolve them. If two generals are about as good, but you have a four star version of one and only a one star version of the other, use the four star one. Choose the generals that you field taking into account what you have available. There are only a handful of generals worth using at all if they're not four stars, other than very early on when you don't yet have four star generals even of SR rank.

coures
01-07-2018, 05:46 PM

Yeah, you should hold off on Naoe then. Just really got excited bout her skills. xD Well, Honganji is pretty useful for PvE with her voodoo. If you still want to change up in the future and still have generals that are below 50, you should replace them (the lowest leveled general you have). Sometimes it's better to have high leveled SRs who can equip high level requirement weapons than ones who can't.

Unregistered
01-08-2018, 10:30 AM
Are there any SR and SSR units that are far more outstanding than the rest to look out for? I likely won't be getting a party of UR girls let alone evolved ones but if it's SR and maybe some SSRs, i might be able to manage, but this game has so many different units I don't know what to look for.

Semaphore
01-08-2018, 02:44 PM
How's this for an endorsement:

I have a four star, level 55 version of nine UR generals: The Dragon of Echigo, The Tiger of Kai, Demon king of the 6 heavens, Taikou Hideyoshi, Luis Frois, Akechi Juhbei, Cyclops, Master Strategist, and Kuroda Nyosui. My usual PVE team lets most of them sit in the bench in favor of SSR generals Takeda Shingen of Kai, Sanada Yukitaka, and Naoe Kagetsuna.

Unregistered
01-09-2018, 12:23 PM
How does it work? Can't seem to find any reference of lighting crystal in Fuyugare

thanks guys

Unregistered
01-09-2018, 12:32 PM
Also, what skill to use to narrow an AOE attack to a single target? I have seen that happened to us recently in a PVE match.

my Kaneko sword (p) was meant to attack an extra target but was not the case in a PVE match.

coures
01-09-2018, 05:11 PM
How does it work? Can't seem to find any reference of lighting crystal in Fuyugare

thanks guys

Lightning crystal? or thunder crystal? If it's the latter, you equip it on your trade port and gives your team 10 points reflect damage and +5*LVL of artifact bonus reflect.

Lily123
01-09-2018, 06:28 PM
I think this was my lucky day, got Useugi Kenshin (SSR) and Luis Frois(UR)..been wanting to get them since ever! Lol.
Btw.. I can't figure out where should I get the evo card part (vol. 2), daily world events contain vol.3 and vol.1, and now I've plenty of them but not a single vol.2..any help?

Semaphore
01-09-2018, 06:37 PM
I think this was my lucky day, got Useugi Kenshin (SSR) and Luis Frois(UR)..been wanting to get them since ever! Lol.
Btw.. I can't figure out where should I get the evo card part (vol. 2), daily world events contain vol.3 and vol.1, and now I've plenty of them but not a single vol.2..any help?

Volume 2 was dropped by the Land of Fire event a while ago. So far, it's been event only, but once the event has run once, it will probably run again soon.

Lily123
01-10-2018, 07:30 AM
Volume 2 was dropped by the Land of Fire event a while ago. So far, it's been event only, but once the event has run once, it will probably run again soon.

I see...Thanks

Maimakau
01-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Should I level up both before evolving one?

Unregistered
01-11-2018, 07:17 PM
Should I level up both before evolving one?

Not necessarily you can evolve without levelling up.

coures
01-12-2018, 07:05 AM
Kind of tired having to waste all my rations and all my troops chipping away at the world event nodes just to rank and then some other dude shoots up outta nowhere last minute and bumps me down from ranking. T_T Help please.

Unregistered
01-13-2018, 09:40 AM
Is there anywhere to see what items are available to trade at which port levels?

Semaphore
01-13-2018, 01:09 PM
Kind of tired having to waste all my rations and all my troops chipping away at the world event nodes just to rank and then some other dude shoots up outta nowhere last minute and bumps me down from ranking. T_T Help please.

There are two different issues here. One is fast battle tickets. If you're not using them, then someone who does could easily pass you simply by burning some tickets. Depending on which opponent we're on, I may be able to burn fast battle tickets to run through 8 battles in a minute and put 30 million points on the board in that minute. That will fly past a lot of people if they only do one battle in that minute.

The other is if you're not getting very many points per battle. If I'm scoring 3 million points per battle and you're only getting 200k, then burning a bunch of fast battle tickets isn't going to let you run up points faster than I do. If that's your problem, then the solution is to put together a team that will score more points per battle. Let's ignore the first map, as that basically gets burned through pretty fast. Beyond that, there are basically three types of opponents.

First are the opponents who deal reflect damage. There, if you do meaningful damage, you're going to die of reflect damage on your first attack. The solution, then, is to make that first attack count by packing as much damage into it as you possibly can. A general who does one million damage and then dies of reflect damage in the process has done her job. A UR Tiger of Kai with an inherited Tiger of Kai as an Elite Crimson Rider is your best bet. You can have an SSR Sanada Yukitaka as the base general to sort of get two of them on the field. You want to add as many damage bonuses on the heavy damage generals as you can, such as Cursed Nameless Sword or Zhan Guo Ce.

The rest of your generals should focus on team-wide buffs to buff the big damage dealers. Both the base generals and inherited general skills should be things that boost the team-wide damage, or at least can boost the damage of one of your heavy damage dealers. I go heavy on SSR Takeda Shingen of Kai as Koyo Gunkan's speed and defense bonuses are valuable elsewhere, though less so here. SSR Naoe Kagetsuna, UR Sanada Yukimura (S), UR Uesugi Kenshin (H), UR Akechi Juhbei, and UR Taikou Hideyoshi all have skills for this, among others. The seasonal generals are basically unobtainable if you're not a whale, though. You can also use Hatazirushi and Water Gun on your buffing generals to boost the damage of your damage dealers a little further.

Next are the opponents who don't deal reflect damage. This is mainly the ninth opponent on a map, though several others have some opponents whom you can attack without immediately dying of reflect damage. Here, you'd like to not pour in so much damage on a mob that deals reflect damage as to instantly die, but have some lifesteal so that you can keep your generals alive to blast away. Lifesteal-based healing seems to be capped at about 30% of your max troops. Aqua-chan is the only one on my server set up to really do this successfully. Basically, you need not just your big damage dealers, but also several Cursed Nameless Swords and a lot of single-target attackers. You can make a milder version of it by lining up your big damage dealers so that they start off attacking opponents who don't deal reflect damage, and thus get a few shots in before they die. I've gotten over 15 million damage in a single battle that way.

The eleventh opponent on the second map of the daily world boss (but not the daimyo world boss) is an exceptional case, as the mobs there have enormous healing capabilities. If you deal 2 million damage in the first round, and then they heal it all, you haven't accomplished anything. There, you need to have a general who can hit all opponents with a Takenomata Kaneko in order to shut down their healing, and then line up your generals so that that general dies in either the last round or next to last round of the battle, so that the opponents never heal.

For this, I have a UR Master Strategist with a Takenomata Kaneko that I swap into my lineup for that particular opponent. The other big world boss scorers on my server don't have an ideal lineup for that opponent, so Temp and Aqua-chan basically just stop when we get to that opponent and let me kill it. It's about 125 million troops, and I'll often deal over 100 million of the damage for that opponent, as I can crank through it at about 5 million damage per battle.

Unregistered
01-13-2018, 07:49 PM
How do i determined which original equipment do i keep and which to sell? I just got too many in my storage now that taking up spaces and all my general are too low to use them atm.

Unregistered
01-14-2018, 05:21 PM
Just yesterday NootNoot was lke 400M+ event points now hes 750M WTF?

Machcio
01-15-2018, 11:12 AM
Anyone got this Oriental Dragon Spear from current event? Is it worth anything?

And what are those two Handguards? Are they equippable items or just crafting ingredients? I heven't seen anything new to construct at port.

Jcobdel
01-15-2018, 12:12 PM
Anyone got this Oriental Dragon Spear from current event? Is it worth anything?

And what are those two Handguards? Are they equippable items or just crafting ingredients? I heven't seen anything new to construct at port.

Oriental dragon spear- 20% dmg when your leadership is higher than the target (not really worth the effort).

2nd handguard lvl 45- remain 1 troop count only once in each battle.

Maimakau
01-16-2018, 04:01 PM
Has anyone received any rewards for the rebellion yet?

Semaphore
01-16-2018, 04:35 PM

I'm not sure what you mean there. The main rewards are from beating the boss at the end, where you have about a 1% chance of getting a soul ticket and a 7% chance of getting 100 souls. So far, I've gotten 79 soul tickets and over 50k souls from the event.

Jcobdel
01-16-2018, 07:16 PM

The Final reward (koban + tickets) will be given on 18. for now you can loot it to get soul tickets.

Unregistered
01-16-2018, 10:17 PM
Does it includes The Tiger of Kai and Takeda Shingen of Kai? Or does it only give the +100% dmg to the regular Takedda Shingen only?

Avihenda
01-17-2018, 03:26 AM
Does it includes The Tiger of Kai and Takeda Shingen of Kai? Or does it only give the +100% dmg to the regular Takedda Shingen only?

I just took her out of my formation for the rebellion boss with the Tiger of Kai and it looks like my group was only getting the base 20% dmg against her. (My Tiger of Kai went from around 22k to 18k dmg on her).

Unregistered
01-17-2018, 05:39 AM
Yo can someone tell me whats the difference between damage and attack? what's better to upgrade, THanks!

Reality
01-17-2018, 10:19 AM
I confuse for a long time but can't find out the answer because of general lv. Here is my question:
I have item that specify to use with takeda shingen (Kuniusa sword, takeda's helmet, takeda clan's military). Can I use it with the tiger of kai or takeda shinken of kai? I think it the same person, but didn't know if they can use or not.

Thank you for your answer.

Reality
01-17-2018, 10:26 AM
Yo can someone tell me whats the difference between damage and attack? what's better to upgrade, THanks!

You can find some information from google >>> mononofu wiki

And here is you answer

Attack (ATK) increases damage dealt (before damage modifiers).
Light Cavalry Attack +5% only works if your class is on the left side of the cavalry tree.
Damage (DMG) changes the final damage after attack/defense is calculated.
Defense (DEF) reduces the damage your troops take.
Reflect does not decrease the damage you take, only deals damage to the enemy based on the damage you take.
Power (POW) increases your damage dealt.
Leadership (LED) reduces your damage taken.
Intelligence (INT) can improve some skills of your Generals.
Speed (SPD) decides who strikes first.

Good luck, have fun!

coures
01-17-2018, 10:57 PM
...For this, I have a UR Master Strategist with a Takenomata Kaneko that I swap into my lineup for that particular opponent. The other big world boss scorers on my server don't have an ideal lineup for that opponent, so Temp and Aqua-chan basically just stop when we get to that opponent and let me kill it. It's about 125 million troops, and I'll often deal over 100 million of the damage for that opponent, as I can crank through it at about 5 million damage per battle.

Thanks!

I confuse for a long time but can't find out the answer because of general lv. Here is my question:
I have item that specify to use with takeda shingen (Kuniusa sword, takeda's helmet, takeda clan's military). Can I use it with the tiger of kai or takeda shinken of kai? I think it the same person, but didn't know if they can use or not.

Thank you for your answer.

You can use it on all the Takeda Shingens (TS, TSoK, ToK), but some dude on discord says Kuniosa sword isn't all that worth it. You're better off getting Legendary Mumei until you can find other event weapons.

Machcio
01-18-2018, 02:04 AM
Oh, look. Platinum Priest event right after I managed to get crapload of SSRs in Rebellion. How convinient :)

ShiniRikko
01-18-2018, 03:29 PM
So I started the new event and managed to defeat everyone, except Luis Frois and Oni Hanzo. So what should I focus on farming or what would be the best option. I know they drop Evo shards and some Equipment. Is the Equip worth it or should I hope for something else.

Semaphore
01-18-2018, 04:07 PM
So I started the new event and managed to defeat everyone, except Luis Frois and Oni Hanzo. So what should I focus on farming or what would be the best option. I know they drop Evo shards and some Equipment. Is the Equip worth it or should I hope for something else.

If I'm reading the Japanese wiki properly (I don't know Japanese and rely on Google translate), it looks like the level 25 reinforcement that drops armors gives two of the best armors in the game. Seiryuu Armor looks like it's 35% damage reduction, with a 30% chance of an extra 15% damage reduction. You have to get four of the other armor it drops to craft them into Ultimate Western Armor, but that gives +20% troops.

Machcio
01-19-2018, 01:40 AM
with 3 attempts a day chances to get them are slim, but maybe RNG gods will be merciful.
Is there any place to farm Nanbakusoku or is it event only?

Unregistered
01-19-2018, 09:14 AM
Its event only so this is ur only chance until the event goes up again

AnimeLuna
01-20-2018, 11:17 PM
I'm not sure if I'm stupid our just doing something wrong but how do you use the port for exploration? I've leveled it up to 35 and still nothing. Is the level not high enough or...?

DrunkMonkGar
01-21-2018, 05:33 AM
I'm not sure if I'm stupid our just doing something wrong but how do you use the port for exploration? I've leveled it up to 35 and still nothing. Is the level not high enough or...?

You need your religious building at 30 to unlock exploration. 40 and 50 will unlock another relic slot.

AnimeLuna
01-21-2018, 07:25 AM
You need your religious building at 30 to unlock exploration. 40 and 50 will unlock another relic slot.

Oh!!! Okay thank you so much it was really bugging me

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 08:04 AM
So I kinda been lucky with the event loot and got 2 left evo shards, 1 right and 1 bottom. I can finally create my first evo emblem, so my question is, what is the general you normally would use it on. A max level favorite or keep it for a UR general for PVP usage or something else.

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 07:29 PM
What is the best way to spend souls as a newer player?

DrunkMonkGar
01-21-2018, 09:19 PM
Oh!!! Okay thank you so much it was really bugging me

You're welcome.

So I kinda been lucky with the event loot and got 2 left evo shards, 1 right and 1 bottom. I can finally create my first evo emblem, so my question is, what is the general you normally would use it on. A max level favorite or keep it for a UR general for PVP usage or something else.

I used mine on my attack team. Just make sure you aren't using one on a girl that has a higher rarity upgrade.

What is the best way to spend souls as a newer player?

I would say soul tickets while getting all your research to 30. Around then you should have a solid stable and can make some informed choices about research, and having the soul income to fund it.

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 10:26 PM
Unless I'm blind and missed it, where does one get forge stones?

DrunkMonkGar
01-21-2018, 11:08 PM
Unless I'm blind and missed it, where does one get forge stones?

At the port.

Machcio
01-22-2018, 08:05 AM
two questions.
In Mumei Swords - is bonus attack from general level already included in value I can see in my general roster?

I just got hidden dungeon in chapter 5. (I found scroll in exploration). Is there more of those in other chapters?

reality37
01-23-2018, 05:15 AM
What is the full effect of Fire hood. And is it worth to desperate find it?
thank you for your answer.

DrunkMonkGar
01-23-2018, 08:41 PM
What is the full effect of Fire hood. And is it worth to desperate find it?
thank you for your answer.

"When damage is taken, receives damage reduction effective in the round that reduces all damage taken by 10% (up to 60%)."
Armor with 115 defense that increases by 24 each level.

No idea what the ability is trying to say. Maybe the DR increases each time the wearing is attacked and resets each round? Anyway, I'll update the wiki with this and Seiryuu in about an hour.

Jeffrey Uy
01-23-2018, 10:22 PM
Yeah. My castle is now Lv. 65... Now what?

reality37
01-24-2018, 01:49 AM
"When damage is taken, receives damage reduction effective in the round that reduces all damage taken by 10% (up to 60%)."
Armor with 115 defense that increases by 24 each level.

No idea what the ability is trying to say. Maybe the DR increases each time the wearing is attacked and resets each round? Anyway, I'll update the wiki with this and Seiryuu in about an hour.

Thank you. I don't understand what's effect, no idea. Is it good? I lost a lot of my troop, try to get it, is it worth?

Machcio
01-24-2018, 08:42 AM

My understanding goes that (and let's use example) if in round 1 you get hit, then from that moment you receive 10% damage reduction. However it works only until the end of round 1, and at the beginning of round 2 it disappears.
If you are hit in round 2 then again, only from that moment you receive 10% damage reduction. If in round 2 you are hit again, then you get another 10% reduction that stacks with previous one. And again at the end of the round all 20% reduction disappears.

And I'm not sure if "when damage is taken" means that you get reduction before or after damage is calculated.

All in all it sound shitty, and even if I had one, I think I wouldn't waste money to level it enough to check if it's worth anything.

Tanatael
01-24-2018, 08:46 AM

I read this as 10 % DR in round 1, 20 % in round 2, 30 % in round 3... and so on, up to 60 % in round 6+.

DarkSinBad
01-25-2018, 06:14 AM
I read this as 10 % DR in round 1, 20 % in round 2, 30 % in round 3... and so on, up to 60 % in round 6+.

I think you're right. Otherwise how will you get to 60% RD? You only can get hit 5 times.
Hopefully someone will confirm what the skill actually does.
I didn't get anything special yesterday and even today :(

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 09:24 PM
What ssr generals are good to 4-star with the ssr evo tickets?

Jeffrey Uy
01-26-2018, 06:18 PM
Takeda Shingen of Kai

Semaphore
01-26-2018, 07:15 PM
What ssr generals are good to 4-star with the ssr evo tickets?

You need Takeda Shingen of Kai, and then another Takeda Shingen of Kai, and then, for variety, yet another Takeda Shingen of Kai. Once you have several of them--and I mean several level 55 versions so that you can inherit all but one, not just several that you merge into a single four star version--then you can look at Sanada Yukitaka, Naoe Kagetsuna, and Imai Soukyuu.

Unregistered
01-27-2018, 10:38 PM
How do the ultimate musket, armor and luis notebook compare to other equipment? I've managed to make the musket and notebook but still short 2 regular armors to make the ultimate. They long lasting/end game worthy?

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 06:31 AM
Who should I evolve with my UR Evo card?.....I have kuroda , tiger of Kai and Cyclops...or should I wait for a better UR general?.....

Machcio
01-28-2018, 04:04 PM
how many stars, you already have on your tiger of kai?
what SSRs on 2 or 3 stars you have? it may be more beneficial for you to make 4-star SSR than waste your only Uni Evo on UR.

But in case of UR - Tiger of Kai is your best choice in terms of damage dealing.

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 11:18 PM
Anyone having trouble getting clover emblems? 1st day i got 6 which is pretty good, 2nd i got 5, 3rd i got 4, now i got 2 -.- its like its giving me hope to get that UR evo card, then slowly strangling it to death.

and the orange weapon it drops, is it worth upgrading that?

Unregistered
01-29-2018, 07:55 AM
So for UR I should evolve tiger of kai....ummm for SSR can you tell me two generals who are the best damage dealers

Unregistered
01-30-2018, 11:10 PM
Does the special effect of equipments takeda clans military Chronicle and helmet work on all forms or shingen?

Machcio
01-31-2018, 04:32 AM
I'm seriously unlucky in PVP weekly. Three weeks in a row I was matched against Aqua-chan in elimination, and this week, to change things a little I will fight against Semaphore. :)

coures
01-31-2018, 05:20 AM

It means you get 10% whenever your general is hit. If you get hit 3 times in round 1, you'll still carry the 30% on round 2 and so on. It's great for battles you can't win in 1-2 rounds.

Yeah. My castle is now Lv. 65... Now what?

Level up the rest of the buildings, if you finish those as well, you won't need your money except for trades, research, and forging weapons. You'll probably get a shitload of unused coin if you finish research. xD

How do the ultimate musket, armor and luis notebook compare to other equipment? I've managed to make the musket and notebook but still short 2 regular armors to make the ultimate. They long lasting/end game worthy?

Notes and armor, yes. Musket, no.

Anyone having trouble getting clover emblems? 1st day i got 6 which is pretty good, 2nd i got 5, 3rd i got 4, now i got 2 -.- its like its giving me hope to get that UR evo card, then slowly strangling it to death.

and the orange weapon it drops, is it worth upgrading that?

Not really. I already got 36 clovers. Only need 4 more for UR evo. Equipment is only worth it if you still haven't got mumei and World Boss equip.

Does the special effect of equipments takeda clans military Chronicle and helmet work on all forms or shingen?

Yes.

I'm seriously unlucky in PVP weekly. Three weeks in a row I was matched against Aqua-chan in elimination, and this week, to change things a little I will fight against Semaphore. :)

Try going on server 3. :P Less pros more noobs.

Unregistered
01-31-2018, 04:46 PM
What's an end game worthy weapon? i have a tiger of kai using original black naginata cuz I dont know what to use -.- some say kuniosa is not that good.. and i'm not getting any equips from sister's wrath.

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 06:49 AM
hi all, would like to seek some advice from you.

i have some items (mumei sword, western armor, book of han) that I'd like to upgrade to legendary in the port but when i choose the legendary upgrade, it says I do not own any? The requirement is 1 original mumei sword/western armor/book of han and a forge stone. And I've checked and made sure they were unequipped.

I have 1 mumei sword unequipped, 4 western armor (2 unequipped), and 4 book of han (3 unequipped), but none of them showed up in the upgrade section. Any ideas guys? Tried clicking on the + sign on the "Please select the item to trade" but it showed nothing as well.

I'm using desktop version. Do I need to install android phone for it to work?

coures
02-01-2018, 06:53 AM
hi all, would like to seek some advice from you.

i have some items (mumei sword, western armor, book of han) that I'd like to upgrade to legendary in the port but when i choose the legendary upgrade, it says I do not own any? The requirement is 1 original mumei sword/western armor/book of han and a forge stone. And I've checked and made sure they were unequipped.

I have 1 mumei sword unequipped, 4 western armor (2 unequipped), and 4 book of han (3 unequipped), but none of them showed up in the upgrade section. Any ideas guys? Tried clicking on the + sign on the "Please select the item to trade" but it showed nothing as well.

I'm using desktop version. Do I need to install android phone for it to work?

You need to have your equipment up to the right equipment level. For legendaries, it's usually level 10, so level them up in the forge first.

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 06:58 AM
You need to have your equipment up to the right equipment level. For legendaries, it's usually level 10, so level them up in the forge first.

oh LOL!!! Me so noob XD

Thanks! That has been a great mystery to me for the psat few days

Leomancer
02-03-2018, 12:09 PM
Im new at this so far, been playing for a month. Do you guys think it is worth to feed the tiger of Kai? I mean, she only is strong because of her third skill, i was thinking to inherit her third to my bear of hizen

Unregistered
02-03-2018, 08:11 PM
Im new at this so far, been playing for a month. Do you guys think it is worth to feed the tiger of Kai? I mean, she only is strong because of her third skill, i was thinking to inherit her third to my bear of hizen

Tiger of Kai's skill requires light cavalry. 2 of Bear of Hizen skills require ronin. So bad choice.

Unregistered
02-03-2018, 09:43 PM
anyone can spare a thought? What's an end game worthy weapon? i have a tiger of kai using original black naginata cuz I dont know what to use -.- some say kuniosa is not that good.. and i'm not getting any equips from sister's wrath. its kinda difficult to get started on chapter 5. and any recommendation on what skill to give my tiger of kai?

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 12:33 PM
anyone can spare a thought? What's an end game worthy weapon? i have a tiger of kai using original black naginata cuz I dont know what to use -.- some say kuniosa is not that good.. and i'm not getting any equips from sister's wrath. its kinda difficult to get started on chapter 5. and any recommendation on what skill to give my tiger of kai?

Event weapons are your best bet, til then craft Ultimate Mumei swords. A cheap alternative and not the greatest but cheap to upgrade wih decent atk.

Since you didn't list who or what you have for ToK to inherit, im going to assume you dont have any SSRs or URs ready to be inherited. In that case, aim for the SRs with atk/dmg and also with speed. Speed is important for ToK to activate her only skill worth using her for.

Semaphore
02-04-2018, 01:49 PM
Weapons are overrated. Accessories are your most important gear, and by far.

But as to the questions of which weapons you want, I go with Water Gun (summer event), Kaneko Sword (P) (Halloween event), Takenomata Kaneko (Halloween event), and Cursed Nameless Sword (farming 6-4). Water Gun is basically a team buffing weapon to give to your buffing generals. Takenomata Kaneko is to shut down enemy regeneration, and really only useful against enemies who will regenerate, mainly in PVP. Kaneko Sword (P) and Cursed Nameless Sword are the weapons you want in the hands of your damage dealers.

Unregistered
02-05-2018, 08:38 AM
How is my enemy attacking first when my speed is far greater....also he doesn't have anyone inherited to attack first.......And day before yesterday I got 2 clovers then yesterday zero and today 1 -_- is the drop rate 0.1% or I'm just unlucky

Leomancer
02-05-2018, 12:53 PM
Tiger of Kai's skill requires light cavalry. 2 of Bear of Hizen skills require ronin. So bad choice.
I was willing to sacrifice the buff and the life stealing effect for that 120% self boost atk, but on a second thought, is hard to evolve ur generals, plus, i managed to evolve to 4 stars an srr ashikaga yoshiteru, her shogun skill seems neat

Leomancer
02-05-2018, 01:18 PM

I'm at the same situation, got stuck at 4-4 hatano brothers rebellion. I just got modified nanban pistol and it's ignore def helped me to deal with those annoying heavy cavalry....u can check sr's maeda toshiie and honda tadakatsu's skill, it might help u

Unregistered
02-05-2018, 03:44 PM
I was willing to sacrifice the buff and the life stealing effect for that 120% self boost atk, but on a second thought, is hard to evolve ur generals, plus, i managed to evolve to 4 stars an srr ashikaga yoshiteru, her shogun skill seems neat

Thank goodness you didn't because that would have been a complete waste if you did. BoH's Berserk skill is a good alternative if you don't have any Takeda Shingen of Kais or any other strong party passive buffers. Her leech skill works great on her simply because she hits hard with her skills buffing her damage. You were going to waste 2 skills for 1 in a case where you should have simply had ToK inherit BoH's 2nd skill.

Semaphore
02-05-2018, 08:03 PM

If you're looking for a general with a huge attack buff that you can inherit the Tiger of Kai attack skill, then SSR Sanada Yukitaka is the one you're after.

Semaphore
02-05-2018, 08:05 PM
How is my enemy attacking first when my speed is far greater....also he doesn't have anyone inherited to attack first.......And day before yesterday I got 2 clovers then yesterday zero and today 1 -_- is the drop rate 0.1% or I'm just unlucky

You're probably not noticing skills or gear that boost speed. For example, when I build for speed, I've got 5x Water Gun (+5% speed for entire team) and 6x Takeda Shingen of Kai's Koyo Gunkan skill (+10% speed for entire team). Those stack for about a net 126% speed boost over the displayed numbers, and I can get my entire team over 400 speed if so inclined, even though they'll all show as under 200 without the buffs.

Unregistered
02-06-2018, 07:37 AM
Weapons are overrated. Accessories are your most important gear, and by far.

But as to the questions of which weapons you want, I go with Water Gun (summer event), Kaneko Sword (P) (Halloween event), Takenomata Kaneko (Halloween event), and Cursed Nameless Sword (farming 6-4). Water Gun is basically a team buffing weapon to give to your buffing generals. Takenomata Kaneko is to shut down enemy regeneration, and really only useful against enemies who will regenerate, mainly in PVP. Kaneko Sword (P) and Cursed Nameless Sword are the weapons you want in the hands of your damage dealers.

Wooo Thx for the help senpai. looks like I'd have to wait for Halloween and summer events then.. Ultimate Mumei sword? That's referring to the lvl 25 Legendary Mumei sword right? and I assume the Accessories are the most important because of the hp? What should I aim for then? I'm mostly using original jintai drum. feels like I'm only asking questions lol.

Machcio
02-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Soooo, I'm curious about your advice guys.

My three main damage dealers in the team are
UR Tiger of Kai (SSR Naoe Kagetsuna inherited)
SSR Toyotomi Hideyoshi (S) (SSR Toyotomi Hideyoshi)
SSR Sanada Yukitaka (SSR Takeda Shingen)

How would you fit another Tiger of Kai into this picture?
I'm thinking of inheriting her on Sanda Yukitaka, bacause Shingen is inherited only as a placeholder, but then again Tiger of Kai with ANOTHER Tiger of Kai might produce intersting numbers while dealing damage.

Leomancer
02-08-2018, 08:01 PM
Hi guys, can someone tell me where to find inheritor ore? I've been exploring alot and it doesn't show up

Semaphore
02-08-2018, 08:52 PM
Soooo, I'm curious about your advice guys.

My three main damage dealers in the team are
UR Tiger of Kai (SSR Naoe Kagetsuna inherited)
SSR Toyotomi Hideyoshi (S) (SSR Toyotomi Hideyoshi)
SSR Sanada Yukitaka (SSR Takeda Shingen)

How would you fit another Tiger of Kai into this picture?
I'm thinking of inheriting her on Sanda Yukitaka, bacause Shingen is inherited only as a placeholder, but then again Tiger of Kai with ANOTHER Tiger of Kai might produce intersting numbers while dealing damage.

I have both a Tiger of Kai and a Sanada Yukitaka with an inherited Tiger of Kai. The former does more reliably high damage than the latter because some of Sanada Yukitaka's skills don't always take effect, while having more speed than your opponent is easy.

Semaphore
02-08-2018, 08:53 PM
Hi guys, can someone tell me where to find inheritor ore? I've been exploring alot and it doesn't show up

It only comes from events. When such an event happens, go get 100 of it so that you have enough for your future needs. Inheritor ore stacks to more than 100 (probably 999), so it's not a waste of inventory space.

Leomancer
02-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Aww men! Thanks for your advise, semaphore, i should stop spending my precious kisuna and souls now

Leomancer
02-09-2018, 01:36 PM
It only comes from events. When such an event happens, go get 100 of it so that you have enough for your future needs. Inheritor ore stacks to more than 100 (probably 999), so it's not a waste of inventory space.

I don't want to be annoying, but by any chance, do you know how often they release those kind of events? I don't feel like waiting 6 months to enpower my generals

fuzzylogic
02-09-2018, 02:50 PM
Been a while that I had posted on this thread lol. Anyway all I can say is that this valentine event is a very good one. Just farm at the stages that show wild roses.

Good random rewards I noticed and received so far from those wild rose stages

Level 15 stage - 1 wild rose, soul cards, SR evo card

Level 40 stage - 2 wild roses, soul cards, SSR evo card

Level 55 stage - 3 wild roses, medium soul card, SR evo card

For two days I got around 15-20 wild roses but haven't completely cleared the other lower stages due to lack of playing time haha

Hope this helps.... Good luck and happy farming XD

Semaphore
02-09-2018, 06:46 PM
Assuming that this is based on the same event rewards template as several others that have run, the last four opponents each have about a 0.2% chance of dropping an SSR EVO card. That is arguably the main loot from the event, though a chance at getting event-only generals from wild roses isn't bad, either.

fuzzylogic
02-09-2018, 07:50 PM
Assuming that this is based on the same event rewards template as several others that have run, the last four opponents each have about a 0.2% chance of dropping an SSR EVO card. That is arguably the main loot from the event, though a chance at getting event-only generals from wild roses isn't bad, either.

I definitely agree that the SSR evo card is the main item to farm in this event.

It's like the Christmas event but on a better scale. If the player won't be able to reach 2500 points then there would be excellent consolations in the form of soul cards, wild roses and evo cards. The Christmas event only has 2 stages that give the socks similar to the roses in exchange for the event summon, but just 1 sock only compared to 1, 2 or 3 roses on certain stages of the current event.

This is one event that players shouldn't miss out

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Can someone give me a basic guidelines to see which SR generals to keep? I want to clean up my rosters.

thatoneguyfromwork
02-10-2018, 08:10 AM
Can someone give me a basic guidelines to see which SR generals to keep? I want to clean up my rosters.

I second this. I'm actually strugging with space and I would like to know which ones to keep or inherit skills from. I've been looking at them one by one but it's taking forever and I'm not sure about the best skills.

Semaphore
02-10-2018, 08:24 AM

That depends tremendously on how far along you are in building a stronger team. If you only have a few level 55 SSR generals, then you're going to still need a lot of SR so that you can inherit their skills. If you have 80 level 55 UR or SSR generals (which I do, at least if you count multiple copies of the same general), then the only SR generals that still matter are a garrisoned Shibata Katsuie and Naoe Kanetsugu.

The other SR generals that I happen to still have laying around (currently all inherited by one general or another so as not to waste inventory space) are Naoe Kagetsuna, Konishi Yukinaga, Maeda Toshiie, Sadai Tadatsugu, Honda Tadakatsu, Honganji Kennyo, Otomo Yoshishige, Usami Sadamitsu, and Mori Terumoto. Next time I get a new SSR or UR general that I want to get to 55 immediately, using some two of them as feed will get the job done, as you get back 70% of the experience that you used to level the generals in the first place. Sadai Tadatsugu and Otomo Yoshishige will be the first to go, as keeping them for so long was a bad idea, but the others from that list might be worth keeping for a while if you're relatively new.

Leomancer
02-10-2018, 08:37 AM

I'm saving nabeshima naoshige, baba nobufasa, naoe kagetsuna,amakasu kagemochi, maeda toshiie, honda tadakatsu, azai nagamasa, niwa nagahide, izumo no okuni, usami sadamitsu and naoe kanetsugu, shibata katsuie for garrison purposes. Those sr generals may have useful skills

HeXbite
02-10-2018, 01:51 PM
Can someone give an invite code?

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 04:53 PM
here is one:

T1F6R7E2S4C3

Jcob
02-10-2018, 09:37 PM

these are some useful SR that left in me depending on your troop class you can add some.

1 shibata katsi (residence)
1 naoe kanetsugu (baracks)
ichido kanesada (25% attack on every unit less than enemy)
kakizaki kageie (20% speed and attack / 30% lifesteal when hp is below 50% best SR imo you can use its lifesteal to progress later when you face reflect enemies)
naoe kagetsuna (early to mid game tank good sustain)
katakura koujoro (0.5% damage reduction per level / 15% attack and defense good early to mid game tank)
mori terumoto (strong reflect)
hoganji keenyo (good sustain for tanks/ voodoo)
usami sadamitsu (reduces other team defense)
konishi yokinaga (taking aoe damage 80% to avoid death) will be useful sometimes I think.
amago tsunehasa (cheap 15% lifesteal)

Zwei02
02-11-2018, 07:14 AM
Been playing for around 3 weeks already and now I have 5 UR (Tiger of Kai (lv 40), Kuroda Nyosui, Taikou Hideyoshi, Miyamoto Musashi and Master Strategies), which SR skill should I inherit to my UR character?

Unregistered
02-11-2018, 11:00 AM
Wasnt aware you could start multiple of the same runs if you can click 'start' fast enough. Noiced this when spamming an arena battle for dailies noticing that I sometimes used up multipe attempts in a single match.

Unregistered
02-12-2018, 12:08 AM
If youre new here you could go to mononofu discord. just search mononofu discord, install the app. more active members there to talk to

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 05:49 PM
How to switch accounts?

fuzzylogic
02-15-2018, 11:11 AM
Is it still maintenance? Hope the game would be up soon :(

Leomancer
02-15-2018, 11:20 AM
Is a 12 hours maintenance a normal thing? I feel like it isn't

Vad
02-15-2018, 11:35 AM
The same feeling. Try to enter for 8 hours. Support keeps silence.

Leomancer
02-15-2018, 11:47 AM
I hope they extends valentine event, i won't be able to farm it for 500 times now

Machcio
02-15-2018, 02:00 PM
I don't want to be pessimist but 15h downtime sounds like serious fuckup.

fuzzylogic
02-15-2018, 02:25 PM
It seems their server might be messed up and might be doing a recovery process of some sort.

Hmm I sense a rollback and a very big compensation...

Jeffrey Uy
02-15-2018, 09:54 PM
Strange. I sacrifice 9 SSR and 50 SR. I didn't received my Platinum Ticket. T_T

Leomancer
02-16-2018, 01:17 AM
Strange. I sacrifice 9 SSR and 50 SR. I didn't received my Platinum Ticket. T_T

It's a wrong notice, there aren't any chest to open too

fuzzylogic
02-16-2018, 02:17 AM
It seems the treasure chest and platinum priest events weren't activated. Experienced the same thing as I sacrificed 3 SSR generals and no platinum ticket received. Already sent a support ticket to nutaku.

If I were you guys don't farm or do anything as it might lead to a rollback until there would be a new update/patch.

thatoneguyfromwork
02-16-2018, 02:58 AM
Yeah I noticed that immediately. This is my night off though so this is my only night to farm the valentines event hard...bah.

Unregistered
02-16-2018, 11:50 AM
Do they often rollback this game in scenarios like this? I figured all they do is give compensation.

fuzzylogic
02-16-2018, 01:11 PM
They haven't done a rollback from the time I played this game (Aug of 2017), but just a wild guess that they might do a rollback since some players had sacrificed generals due to that platinum priest event that never worked today. It might be compensation or rollback.

fuzzylogic
02-16-2018, 02:33 PM
But I still farmed and it's a "come what may" situation XD

Leomancer
02-16-2018, 08:45 PM
It doesn't make sense in rolling back the server for just a few sacrificed cards, is not fair for all the players who have been farming that valentine event to get the universal evo card, and perhaps that jade ticket. Also i assume that the sacrificed cards were the unwanteds one, no one will sacrifice a takeda shingen of kai, hopefully

Machcio
02-17-2018, 02:20 AM
It doesn't make sense in rolling back the server for just a few sacrificed cards, is not fair for all the players who have been farming that valentine event to get the universal evo card, and perhaps that jade ticket. Also i assume that the sacrificed cards were the unwanteds one, no one will sacrifice a takeda shingen of kai, hopefully

True, but then again, SSRs don't grow on trees. I was saving 7 SSRs just for the sake of platinum priest event, and now it looks like I burned them for nothing.

fuzzylogic
02-17-2018, 03:15 AM
There should be a platinum priest event because of those wild roses aside from other summon tickets, so there would be rewards in exchange of sacrificing those generals.

I guess the mononofu team would make a move if a lot of whales/premium users would complain in relation to that incident.

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 12:53 PM
I still have some of unused wild rose because i can't get another space for the roster.. will they give another chance to use these wild roses again?

Leomancer
02-23-2018, 04:56 PM
Yeah, probably next year

Jeffrey Uy
02-23-2018, 06:04 PM
I lost my will to play this game.

I enjoyed playing this game but my time is up. I thank you for helping me before. Had fun battling with you in Arena. And Goodbye.

fuzzylogic
02-24-2018, 01:02 PM
I lost my will to play this game.

I enjoyed playing this game but my time is up. I thank you for helping me before. Had fun battling with you in Arena. And Goodbye.

It might be related to that platinum priest incident, but the mononofu team already gave a notice that the sacrificed generals will be surely monitored and the platinum tickets will be given after the platinum priest event duration. Kinda sucks but that's how it goes as there would be a recycle process. As long it would be 10 SR generals or 3 SSR generals per sacrifice instance then its fine as a sureshot to receive the platinum tickets on march 1 (after maintenance).

On my case the valentine event was not bad.... Haven't reached the 2000 point mark (got 1508 only lol) but had lots of exp cards and wild roses (120+ wild roses and got 1 UR card only haha).

You can just go lie low in the meantime just like Nootaku did. Nootaku was offline from november 24, 2017 to feb 22, 2018. Some players had been gone quite some time but there might be a chance for those players to return.

Congrats to Aqua chan for being the weekly daimyo.... XD

fuzzylogic
02-24-2018, 01:05 PM
I still have some of unused wild rose because i can't get another space for the roster.. will they give another chance to use these wild roses again?

current event ingredients should be used or exchanged asap, before that event would expire, as there would be no guarantee that it would be the same event or same items next year.

Leomancer
02-25-2018, 03:08 AM
On my case the valentine event was not bad.... Haven't reached the 2000 point mark (got 1508 only lol) but had lots of exp cards and wild roses (120+ wild roses and got 1 UR card only haha.

I've hit the 2500 points 3 days before it ends. It was a nice event to me.

Sadly another player leaves the game, i wish this community could grow larger to make the game more interesting

Machcio
03-01-2018, 07:49 AM
soooooo. that's quite a lot of loot to be found in the new dungeon. Shame, that half of it is new and I have no idea if it's worth to farm for it. I guess I'll play safe for now and farm for Nanbakusoku.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 08:02 AM
soooooo. that's quite a lot of loot to be found in the new dungeon. Shame, that half of it is new and I have no idea if it's worth to farm for it. I guess I'll play safe for now and farm for Nanbakusoku.
Last node best node, 300k x3 coin drops, ur evo, 4 good weapons

fuzzylogic
03-01-2018, 09:53 AM

The 2nd to the last stage has sparrow tailed hood, lion king (weapon), and assuming an SSR evo card because I got one after finishing the last stage.

Guess I was kinda lucky when I got 2 sparrow hoods, 1 lion king and 1 SSR evo.

XD