PDA

View Full Version : [DMM] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Semaphore
03-01-2018, 04:48 PM
The good items are:

Second opponent: Nanbankusoku. If you get four, you can combine them into Ultimate Western Armor, an armor that gives gives +20% defense and +20% troops

Third opponent: Eboshi of Matsutaira. It gives +15% defense, with an extra +10% defense for an archer. That's +25% defense for archers.

Fourth opponent: possibly Seiryuu Armor. The Japanese wiki as viewed through Google Translate says "When the defense power is a multiple of 5, the damage reduced by 40%".

Seventh opponent: probably Seiryuu Armor again, and maybe Sparrow Tail-shaped Helmet. From the Japanese wiki, the latter is "Arriving at the beginning of the turn, recovering the force of military force x 10, increasing defense power of armed power x 10". From comments, it sounds like if you've got appropriate stats, that could be about +1800 defense and +1800 troops recovery per turn. Google Translate is wildly imperfect, of course.

I don't see any accessories in the event, and I'm not impressed with any of the weapons. Lots of good armors, though.

Semaphore
03-01-2018, 04:51 PM
The 2nd to the last stage has sparrow tailed hood, lion king (weapon), and assuming an SSR evo card because I got one after finishing the last stage.

Guess I was kinda lucky when I got 2 sparrow hoods, 1 lion king and 1 SSR evo.

XD

What are the stats on the sparrow-tailed hood?

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 06:01 PM
The good items are:

Second opponent: Nanbankusoku. If you get four, you can combine them into Ultimate Western Armor, an armor that gives gives +20% defense and +20% troops

Third opponent: Eboshi of Matsutaira. It gives +15% defense, with an extra +10% defense for an archer. That's +25% defense for archers.

Fourth opponent: possibly Seiryuu Armor. The Japanese wiki as viewed through Google Translate says "When the defense power is a multiple of 5, the damage reduced by 40%".

Seventh opponent: probably Seiryuu Armor again, and maybe Sparrow Tail-shaped Helmet. From the Japanese wiki, the latter is "Arriving at the beginning of the turn, recovering the force of military force x 10, increasing defense power of armed power x 10". From comments, it sounds like if you've got appropriate stats, that could be about +1800 defense and +1800 troops recovery per turn. Google Translate is wildly imperfect, of course.

I don't see any accessories in the event, and I'm not impressed with any of the weapons. Lots of good armors, though.

7th node drops 35% dmg reduc armor with chance for 15% more
unimpressed with some of the best weapons we currently have lol......

https: //discord.gg/JcvbMZ - has not been posted in a while

Machcio
03-01-2018, 10:17 PM
I don't see any accessories in the event

second opponent drops Frois Notes. not sure if it's worth to farm them though

fuzzylogic
03-02-2018, 01:47 AM
What are the stats on the sparrow-tailed hood?

Def bonus of (powx10) and troop regen bonus of (powx10). Forgot the initial def and def bonus per upgrade but both are kinda low.

fuzzylogic
03-02-2018, 02:00 AM
The seventh stage has two good equips - the sparrow tailed hood and the lion king.

Lion king has a good initial atk (290+). It gives additional 20% damage and 20% lifesteal. This is a must have weapon for PvP/PvE most especially when facing players with takenomata kaneko weapons.

On the last stage, I got one munechika sword (B) and yasutuna sword. That munechika sword is better than the one from port trade.

Munechika Sword (B)

Deals 40% damage. Has a 30% chance to deal additional 20% damage.

Yasutuna Sword

Deals 15% damage and increases with bearer's level.

So I guess I have to sell my ultimate western musket and frois diary because the stat bonuses don't work. Might as well sell my two munechika swords too for storage clean up. Will do those things if the equips I got recently would be at least level 30 XD

Hooray for discounted upgrade fees :)

Semaphore
03-02-2018, 07:25 AM
Def bonus of (powx10) and troop regen bonus of (powx10). Forgot the initial def and def bonus per upgrade but both are kinda low.

Thank you. That sounds like a fairly good armor, too. ~1700 bonus defense and troop regen is quite a bit. That's a lot better than the 5% troop regen that some items give, and could be particularly useful for PVE.

Semaphore
03-02-2018, 07:28 AM
The seventh stage has two good equips - the sparrow tailed hood and the lion king.

Lion king has a good initial atk (290+). It gives additional 20% damage and 20% lifesteal. This is a must have weapon for PvP/PvE most especially when facing players with takenomata kaneko weapons.

On the last stage, I got one munechika sword (B) and yasutuna sword. That munechika sword is better than the one from port trade.

Munechika Sword (B)

Deals 40% damage. Has a 30% chance to deal additional 20% damage.

Yasutuna Sword

Deals 15% damage and increases with bearer's level.

So I guess I have to sell my ultimate western musket and frois diary because the stat bonuses don't work. Might as well sell my two munechika swords too for storage clean up. Will do those things if the equips I got recently would be at least level 30 XD

Hooray for discounted upgrade fees :)

Interesting. That's better than I expected, but I wouldn't take it over Cursed Nameless Sword (+50% damage, 30% lifesteal). While the stats on Cursed Nameless Sword are conditional, they'll nearly always take effect in PVE. And you can pretty much make sure that they'll take effect by tacking on a Cursed Nameless Armor, too.

I think that I'm going to focus mainly on Ultimate Western Armor. +20% troops is huge in PVP.

For the discounted blacksmith, good thing I had saved up about 130 million copper. Time to spend it now.

Machcio
03-02-2018, 07:45 AM
I think that I'm going to focus mainly on Ultimate Western Armor. +20% troops is huge in PVP.

About that - is there any other way to get forge stones, other that trading in port? I'm burning through my rations way faster than I'd like.

And is Luis Traveler Diary worth chasing? compared to Zuo Zhuan

Semaphore
03-02-2018, 07:57 AM
About that - is there any other way to get forge stones, other that trading in port? I'm burning through my rations way faster than I'd like.

And is Luis Traveler Diary worth chasing? compared to Zuo Zhuan

Luis Traveler Diary is bugged and does not give the bonus to leadership. Without that bonus, no, it's not worth getting.

I think that forge stones are only from trading in port. I certainly don't recall ever seeing them by any other source.

fuzzylogic
03-02-2018, 11:30 AM
Interesting. That's better than I expected, but I wouldn't take it over Cursed Nameless Sword (+50% damage, 30% lifesteal). While the stats on Cursed Nameless Sword are conditional, they'll nearly always take effect in PVE. And you can pretty much make sure that they'll take effect by tacking on a Cursed Nameless Armor, too.

For the discounted blacksmith, good thing I had saved up about 130 million copper. Time to spend it now.

I wouldn't argue on that because the cursed equipments are the best when both equipped by a general. I don't have those yet so I'll just farm for Lion King and Sparrow Tail Hood.... 2 LK and 1 STH to go XD

fuzzylogic
03-02-2018, 12:36 PM
by the way the mononofu equipment guide link has been updated and included equips from "the vault" event....

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Mononofu/Mononofu:Equipment

SoulSongOfEarth
03-05-2018, 09:08 AM
How do you get the stars to unlock scenario 2s? I've been trying for ages but to no avail.

Leomancer
03-05-2018, 10:54 AM
Just check the requirements, you need to win with certain conditions to move on

Avihenda
03-06-2018, 01:51 AM
According to the facebook page, mononofu will be shutting down on April 26th. RIP, its been fun.

Machcio
03-06-2018, 02:20 AM
According to the facebook page, mononofu will be shutting down on April 26th. RIP, its been fun.

In-game announcement states the same. It always sucks to see game that you enjoy goes down, but shit happens.
It's been nice to play with you guys, but since it makes no sense to play now - I'm out.

See you all somwhere else in the internetz.

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 03:03 AM
For Buddhist Kennyo, I just spent almost 1000 us dollars in one week. They got the money and said they're going to shut down the game. Feel like being scammed!!!

Leomancer
03-06-2018, 03:24 AM
For Buddhist Kennyo, I just spent almost 1000 us dollars in one week. They got the money and said they're going to shut down the game. Feel like being scammed!!!

There's almost 2 months 'til server's death. Anyway, time to spend those 100k souls

Arandomsoul
03-06-2018, 03:49 AM
Hopefully it's just a sad April Fools joke...

thatoneguyfromwork
03-06-2018, 10:19 AM
Very sad, I was slowly making a damn good team so I could get further in the game. Now it's shutting down. I really liked this game too, only thing I hated was the fusion system...so time consuming.

fuzzylogic
03-06-2018, 01:41 PM
Oh well things come and go most especially nutaku games. Osawari Island Mobile and Girl's Kingdom were good mobile games but didn't last long. Guess they made a good event to remember before going to a final closure lol.

So I guess it's pocket fantasy for me. And still waiting for minitary girls XD

Semaphore
03-06-2018, 09:53 PM
Can't say that it's a surprise. Over the month of February, they:

1) Didn't bother with a new event dungeon one week
2) Left the servers down once for about 16 hours after they normally bring them up after maintenance
3) Completely forgot to post notices for the new week's events once

Those are not the actions of a company planning on leaving the game up much longer.

I just hope that they add the newer generals to the other summons besides platinum so that I can use my accumulated tickets and have a chance at them. The tickets I've got on hand right now include 355 silver, 510 gold, 43 platinum, 96 soul, and 2 jade.

fuzzylogic
03-07-2018, 01:49 AM

2) Left the servers down once for about 16 hours after they normally bring them up after maintenance

Those are not the actions of a company planning on leaving the game up much longer.

I just hope that they add the newer generals to the other summons besides platinum so that I can use my accumulated tickets and have a chance at them. The tickets I've got on hand right now include 355 silver, 510 gold, 43 platinum, 96 soul, and 2 jade.

That happens to a game team that has no intention of continuing their game/business. It's like them saying "why bother when it's gonna be closed soon anyway". Hope there would be a game team that would buy the game rights and continue the game even it would go back to zero.

Anyway I saw an upcoming game on nutaku. It's " sacred sword princesses". I think it's like brave girl ravens/mononofu with PvP (equipping team members). Game platforms are both PC and android. You guys go preregister for the rewards if you want just in case the said game would be launched soon. XD

Reality37
03-07-2018, 11:23 AM
I have been playing this game one year ago, I try so hard to active everyday and get whatever I can, I build the team til rank 10-30. When I know this game will close, shittttt, WTF, this game is so fun, why close it, just delete those 18+ yuri screen that I never watch, and make it rate 12++ or something that everyone can play, and show some advertising to get some money. I believe this game system is the best, it can be improve and attract more gamer. So sad, RIP Mononofu.

Locutus
03-07-2018, 01:35 PM

I just hope that they add the newer generals to the other summons besides platinum so that I can use my accumulated tickets and have a chance at them. The tickets I've got on hand right now include 355 silver, 510 gold, 43 platinum, 96 soul, and 2 jade.I'm certain the hosting contract between DMM and Nutaku only lasted a year and they're deciding to not renew it. The dates line up exactly.

Semaphore
03-09-2018, 01:39 PM
Looks like they're trying to go out well, at least. For starters, they've added universal EVO cards to the store for 100 koban. If you had a few generals that you wanted to get to four stars but didn't have the EVO cards for it, now you can.

They've also put up several events to last until the day the game is taken offline. This includes the trainer dungeon and copper dungeon events, as well as an inheritance ore event. Whatever new generals you get, you'll be able to level to 55 if you care to.

All non-event generals that had been released before yesterday have now been added to the various summons that were missing them. This includes the "march summon" generals for that ongoing event. Good thing I saved my soul tickets from the last soul ticket event. If I cash in my souls for soul tickets, I'll have about 220 soul tickets, which is enough to get a ton of generals that weren't added just last week.

Additionally, they've added a new "spring reunion" event with 19 new generals (6 UR, 13 SSR). The summon cost in koban for the new event is only 2/3 of that of previous events. The new generals also have a 10x chance of being summoned, meaning that each general summoned has about a 4.6% chance of being a new UR and a 33% chance of being a new SSR.

Semaphore
03-10-2018, 01:04 PM
After burning through most of my accumulated resources, I've got most of the generals. The ones I'm still missing are:

Spring Reunion generals:
UR Ii the Scarlet Oni
UR Kuroda Nyosui (C)
UR Takeda Shingen (C)
SSR Gotou Nobuyasu
SSR Hohjo Ujitsuna (B)
SSR Nabeshima Naoshige (B)
SSR Asakura Yoshikage

Other event generals:
UR Vessavana of Dominance
UR Sanada Yukimura (S)
UR Uesugi Kenshin (H)
UR Saitou Dousan (X)
SSR Hideyashi Hidesada
SSR Uesugi Kenshin (S)
SSR Gamo Ujisato

Other generals:
UR Tsukahara Bokuden
UR Oni Shibata

In particular, I'm only missing two that are in the soul summon. I've also got almost enough resources left to get all of the generals that I do have to at least three stars. I'm only 10 koban short, though that will be 410 after I use some EVO cards on a UR Princess Kaihime to inherit.

So while I didn't quite get everything, I got pretty close--and without spending any money besides the monthly pass since the monthly pass was introduced not that long after the game launched. As "pay to win" goes, I'd say that's not bad.

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 08:04 PM
Cual es la formacion de percupine y crane, me podran ayudar con eso?

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 01:20 PM
Cual es la formacion de percupine y crane, me podran ayudar con eso?
Son 4 formaciones, la segunda es la porcupine, y la tercera es crane

thatoneguyfromwork
03-12-2018, 01:49 PM
After burning through most of my accumulated resources, I've got most of the generals. The ones I'm still missing are:

Spring Reunion generals:
UR Ii the Scarlet Oni
UR Kuroda Nyosui (C)
UR Takeda Shingen (C)
SSR Gotou Nobuyasu
SSR Hohjo Ujitsuna (B)
SSR Nabeshima Naoshige (B)
SSR Asakura Yoshikage

Other event generals:
UR Vessavana of Dominance
UR Sanada Yukimura (S)
UR Uesugi Kenshin (H)
UR Saitou Dousan (X)
SSR Hideyashi Hidesada
SSR Uesugi Kenshin (S)
SSR Gamo Ujisato

Other generals:
UR Tsukahara Bokuden
UR Oni Shibata

In particular, I'm only missing two that are in the soul summon. I've also got almost enough resources left to get all of the generals that I do have to at least three stars. I'm only 10 koban short, though that will be 410 after I use some EVO cards on a UR Princess Kaihime to inherit.

So while I didn't quite get everything, I got pretty close--and without spending any money besides the monthly pass since the monthly pass was introduced not that long after the game launched. As "pay to win" goes, I'd say that's not bad.

Agreed, why I liked it so much. I started in Oct, I only bought 2 monthy passes and I was doing great. It was only a matter of time before I had a truly great team. It's kind of sad that the game died before I got there, oh well.

Semaphore
03-12-2018, 07:27 PM
Daily world bosses look broken, but it's only the timer that broke. The actual dungeon time adjusted for daylight saving time, but the timer didn't. For those who aren't in the US, the dungeon is now open an hour earlier than before.

beck12345
03-29-2018, 09:18 AM
So I didn't buy the monthly pass, and now can't use the store. Is there anywhere for me to get Koban?

I'm so sad about this game closing. I started playing this game around release, but not very frequently. I spent like 200 bucks on summons early on, and didn't even know about the monthly pass until a few days ago. The fact that U EVO cards are only 100 koban, and I have no koban or monthly pass is so frustrating! I know there's less than a month left, but I usually don't play this game for more than a few weeks at a time anyways, and wanted to finally make a good team.

So there won't be any way to play this game after april 22? No offline version or anything?

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:54 PM
So I didn't buy the monthly pass, and now can't use the store. Is there anywhere for me to get Koban?

I'm so sad about this game closing. I started playing this game around release, but not very... and wanted to finally make a good team.

So there won't be any way to play this game after april 22? No offline version or anything?

Koban sale has been closed after 3/26. I don't think there's other way to play this game.

Semaphore
03-31-2018, 10:01 AM
They're pulling the plug entirely in April, and that means no offline version, either. We knew that the game couldn't last forever. The population had been dwindling, as had the company's...

Beck12345
03-31-2018, 05:16 PM
I know, I'm on your server.

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 11:48 PM
Is there a japaneese version of this game? Can't find it on DMM site.

Unregistered
04-10-2018, 11:57 PM
Is there a japaneese version of this game? Can't find it on DMM site.

Japaneese version of DMM was closed in January, and I can't find other site to play this game.

Locutus
04-25-2018, 04:27 AM
So, my collection of units was far from complete, but I recorded and uploaded what scenes I have (soon to be had ;_;) here (https://mega.nz/#F!0wUjESoS!OXU_Bn3eADMzAJQ44Nivng!h8tywKRI). If there are any issues with the recordings, let me know, although you'll have to do it very soon, for obvious reasons. If anyone else has any scenes they'd like to share, go ahead.

This game had its issues, but I'll miss it, that's for sure.

Semaphore
04-25-2018, 09:18 PM
Looks like this is the end. I've challenged for #1 in ranked match for what might be the first time ever, and left my PVP team as my defense team. If you can beat that to be #1 on the ladder when the game shuts down, then good for you.

I put my world boss team as my PVP tournament team this week, and thus lost in today's match. If you want to see how I commonly got about 4 million points per attack on world bosses, there you go.

There were only 12 generals that I didn't get: 7 UR and 5 SSR. All of them except for UR Tsukahara Bokuden are event-only, and thus hard to get. Other than those, I've got at least one four star version of every single UR and SSR general in the game, and the bulk of them to level 55, too.

For gear, I ended with 47 level 65 pieces of gear, which means I probably spent well over 2 billion copper on leveling up gear at the blacksmith. I've had all buildings maxed long ago, of course. The quest tracker says that I acquired 91460 koban in total, in spite of spending well under $100 on the game. The monthly pass only accounts for maybe 20k-30k of that koban, as a lot was earned in-game by various means.

I got my Research Boost skill to 65 a long time ago, and Archery Mastery more recently. I also got my Legion skill to level 65. That, combined with everyone wearing Ultimate Western Armor, is how everyone on my PVP team has over 10k troops. UR Buddhist Kennyo is over 20k because of her skill. For comparison, my median lab/temple skill is level 47.

I got full evaluation on all maps of the campaign. I actually just went back the one I had missed on 6-3 and 6-4 a few days ago.

So basically, there's nothing left to do. Good time for the game to shut down.

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 09:47 PM
How were you only still doing 4mil per world boss hit lol

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 10:00 PM
How were you only still doing 4mil per world boss hit lol

never mind i checked your team, you were still doing a dumbass brute force team

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 07:04 AM
It's been an honor playing with you all. See you guys next time on some other game.

-Makabatsu

Zereta Maxwell
04-29-2018, 07:24 PM
although it's only been a couple month's ( 9 or 10 give or take ) I've had alot of fun playing this game, strategy an all, ^__^ thank
you everyone.

fuzzylogic
09-04-2018, 03:14 PM
There is a new game on nutaku and it is called "rumblade". Just started today and the game timeline is set on sengoku period (just like mononofu). You can also make and improve structures like mononofu. Haven't explored the game further yet but I think it is a good game as replacement for mononofu XD