PDA

View Full Version : Need the guide of event

KuroAoi
07-15-2016, 01:42 AM
In the phase 1 map 80 event, I felt very uncomfortable :mad:. If you know how to finish it , please show me . Here are the things I'm wondering was I marked on the map of the event .
Note:
+ , Red: the place of departure and the way it will happen . The cell in which I crossed was the position that I was not to be by my own
+ , Black and orange : the location will be moved to by the cell in the game .

Tks. :o

LastSensei
07-15-2016, 02:09 AM
Put two girls on the "camp" where you missed one enemy (camp directly below it). As for which girl, grab one from the camp with 2 girls at the beginning and leave the other camps untouched. Actually, there's no need for the girls to trek on the teleportation circle in the middle. It's just there to confuse the players.

JessMini
07-15-2016, 02:29 AM
Basically: 1 girl in each tent, 2 girls at the bottom-right tent.

KuroAoi
07-15-2016, 02:32 AM
Put two girls on the "camp" where you missed one enemy (camp directly below it). As for which girl, grab one from the camp with 2 girls at the beginning and leave the other camps untouched. Actually, there's no need for the girls to trek on the teleportation circle in the middle. It's just there to confuse the players.

:confused: More than a month since I played FKG , now I know that I can move the team to another camp ==

Akuser
07-15-2016, 04:54 AM
:confused: More than a month since I played FKG , now I know that I can move the team to another camp ==
So, next time, next game, u need to read the "basic guide" in early game, i guess u skip it all :D

Zenithale
07-15-2016, 07:30 AM
So, next time, next game, u need to read the "basic guide" in early game, i guess u skip it all :D
+1 I am sure that's explained.