One. Job.

https://s32.postimg.org/8lva042z9/onejob.png
https://s31.postimg.org/hgb9gla4b/onejob2.png

Jinxer
07-15-2016, 08:06 AM
This is so sad.

Haters
07-15-2016, 08:06 AM
That's what the community think, I can't complain. Just one thing: if Black Baccara and Alpinia have another 6* version, I wonder how many people ( doesn't count whale ) will be able to get it ? *sigh*

Audhild
07-15-2016, 08:27 AM
Well I would rather not see Orchid in bodium since she has already alternate version. Other picks are nice.

Distortedrealms
07-15-2016, 08:31 AM
I knew this would happen, it always does. People are just like this. I voted some 2/3* to get some better versions as I think they deserve it but the majority were not thinking that way....it is what it is I suppose.

Mattress
07-15-2016, 09:41 AM
That's what the community think, I can't complain. Just one thing: if Black Baccara and Alpinia have another 6* version, I wonder how many people ( doesn't count whale ) will be able to get it ? *sigh*

The community is very silly, i can complain.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 09:59 AM
Ask the developer have 3* below rarity popularity contest.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you have a way to make both of them get 1st place, one of them will get a 5* version since only 1st place gets 6*.

Meister
07-15-2016, 10:04 AM
Havnt voted yet. I'm sitting on 1.2k tickets. But will still vote for Mint mint mint mint mint!!

On another note: prolly they think they'll get the girl after the event ends haha.

JessMini
07-15-2016, 10:20 AM
I'm 99% sure that if everyone fully understood how the whole popularity contest works, the results would be completely different with 2 stars and 3 stars being at the top. Tsk tsk, Nutaku.

On another note: prolly they think they'll get the girl after the event ends haha.
Exactly! If we remove the votes from people who think that they'll get that girl as a reward, I can't even imagine how the contest would end!

Julia
07-15-2016, 10:36 AM
Although I like big boobs, I'm rather sad to see the results so Far.

I mean, voting for a 6*; really <>?
Go 3*, maybe 4* or at the limit 5* cause otherwise most people won't enjoy the new skin...

So basically number 1 and 3 are really sexy, but I don't have them !!
I'm saving my tickets for now but Orchid might get my vote is this keeps on going like that...

Audhild
07-15-2016, 10:45 AM
You do not get the girl you vote. There will be limited gacha (and after that premium gacha?) in future where you roll these new 3 alternate versions. So you still need some rng to get them if I understood correctly.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 10:52 AM
Although I like big boobs, I'm rather sad to see the results so Far.

I mean, voting for a 6*; really <>?
Go 3*, maybe 4* or at the limit 5* cause otherwise most people won't enjoy the new skin...

So basically number 1 and 3 are really sexy, but I don't have them !!
I'm saving my tickets for now but Orchid might get my vote is this keeps on going like that...

Even if people voted for a 2*, the winner would end up a 6* if they got 1st place, and a 5* if they end up 2nd and 3rd. So either way most people won't get to enjoy new skins.

JessMini
07-15-2016, 01:12 PM

Please don't vote Orchid!

If Orchid wins, we'll get Orchid as a bride.
If Orchid doesn't win, we'll get Orchid and whoever wins as a bride.

Voting for Orchid has absolutely no positive aspects whatsoever! :3

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 01:24 PM
Please don't vote Orchid!

If Orchid wins, we'll get Orchid as a bride.
If Orchid doesn't win, we'll get Orchid and whoever wins as a bride.

Voting for Orchid has absolutely no positive aspects whatsoever! :3

Thanks for nutaku for not mentioning there is a vital information in Discord chat rooms. It make players pretty unaware. Really should have stated in-games and event page, that we get Orchid bride regardless of votes. Or they should have said, "Hey! We have important announcement about this event, head to Discord right now! "

Tenhou
07-15-2016, 02:36 PM
What most people seem to forget is that the bigger part of the playerbase do not even visit forums or discord. They just play a game, sometimes check if something is good somewhere and then mostly just "exist." They don't know a fuck about what a lot of things are and will vote what they like or want the most.

And at the unregged above me, it is stated in the unofficial updates that we will indeed get the other pre-existing brides regardless.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 03:20 PM
I find it more odd how so many votes went to Black Baccara. I mean, how many people actually HAVE Black Baccara? So what I'm actually even more interested in, is not how many votes went to Black Baccara, but from how many people those votes came. I'm pretty convinced there's still some botting going on in various Nutaku games, stuff slightly more elaborate than autoclickers, and I have a very strong hunch that all those Baccara votes came from just a handful of such accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I find it more odd how so many votes went to Black Baccara. I mean, how many people actually HAVE Black Baccara? So what I'm actually even more interested in, is not how many votes went to Black Baccara, but from how many people those votes came. I'm pretty convinced there's still some botting going on in various Nutaku games, stuff slightly more elaborate than autoclickers, and I have a very strong hunch that all those Baccara votes came from just a handful of such accounts.

It is possibility but a solid evidence is critical needed to prove a botting is really going on. Otherwise an innocent player might be mistakenly banned botting.

It is same as reporting a criminal to police in real life. An evidence is need to prove the criminal is guilty or otherwise he is free from receiving a penalty in court. While innocent might be penalized for no reason, if the court and the police did not use the evidence to prove innocence.

DigitalCrystal
07-15-2016, 03:23 PM
Why don't we all just throw all of our support behind Cepha then, since she's the only 4* character to make it into the top 10.

sniddy
07-15-2016, 03:27 PM
....I hate to say it we need a REAL forum on the game or something

Some people may be thinking they'll get the girl or something, most people have no idea we'd get Orchid one day

*sigh* and yeh voting for rainbow - why...why

Miu
07-15-2016, 03:32 PM
That's what I'm doing. Rally behind Cepha! Although I really want a 2* to win and I don't blame people who continue to support the Mint Dream, Cepha seems like the best hope of getting a low star upgrade. If more people read the forums we could bring up the 2*s but for every person here, there must be 10 or 50 people who have no idea how it works and just vote hoping to get a free 6*.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 03:34 PM
Why don't we all just throw all of our support behind Cepha then, since she's the only 4* character to make it into the top 10.

A 7th place jump to 2nd ranking seems a difficult task. A 93053 vote difference there. That's a number for 47 members who DID NOT cast the vote. Don't forget that majority people might still voting Orchid to this day.

Saertis
07-15-2016, 03:34 PM
You do not get the girl you vote. There will be limited gacha (and after that premium gacha?) in future where you roll these new 3 alternate versions. So you still need some rng to get them if I understood correctly.

Yeah, if Nutaku'll stick to DMM schedule (and they said already they will) bride versions of winners should be added with limited gatcha (with increased drop chances probably) in event 16 (currently is event 7).

I find it more odd how so many votes went to Black Baccara. I mean, how many people actually HAVE Black Baccara?

I don't see how it's related. You can vote for any girl in the contest even if you don't have her.

I wonder what happen if Orchid place 2nd or 3rd... Would her bride version be 6* like in DMM version of the game or would Nutaku just make her 5* with DMM arts...

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 03:36 PM

Some people may be thinking they'll get the girl or something, most people have no idea we'd get Orchid one day

Perhaps propose a 4* below rarity popularity to developers might solve the problem.

ZeroZet
07-15-2016, 04:08 PM
Yeah, if Nutaku'll stick to DMM schedule (and they said already they will) bride versions of winners should be added with limited gatcha (with increased drop chances probably) in event 16 (currently is event 7).That is one thing they might not to follow DMM on. They need to have new Brides be made (and I heard BB's artist is notoriously busy). On the other hand, DMM brides are already there, so they might throw them early (unlikely as it is).

Drynix
07-15-2016, 05:02 PM
Why are so many people complaining about others voting for a 6*?

You are NOT receiving the girl we vote for. Even if you own the current version, the winner gets a NEW unit, not a new skin for the exact same unit.

You vote for what you like and what you want to see more of. If you really dig that shy 3* with small tits, go vote her, if she wins she gets a 6* remake and you can go on the forums and complain you can't get your girl you voted so desperatly for.

Having a 2/3* transformed into a 5/6* adds just as much to the total unit pool as having a 5/6* getting a second form. The odds of you getting the new unit remain the same. It really doesn't matter on what you vote, aslong as you vote on the character you like.

The only thing I would like to advice is to not vote Orchid, Cactace or Camellia, since are already getting those. Currently of those 3 only Orchid is in the top 3 (2nd place). So nothing bad really.

Miu
07-15-2016, 05:20 PM

You are NOT receiving the girl we vote for. Even if you own the current version, the winner gets a NEW unit, not a new skin for the exact same unit.

You vote for what you like and what you want to see more of. If you really dig that shy 3* with small tits, go vote her, if she wins she gets a 6* remake and you can go on the forums and complain you can't get your girl you voted so desperatly for.

Having a 2/3* transformed into a 5/6* adds just as much to the total unit pool as having a 5/6* getting a second form. The odds of you getting the new unit remain the same. It really doesn't matter on what you vote, aslong as you vote on the character you like.

The only thing I would like to advice is to not vote Orchid, Cactace or Camellia, since are already getting those. Currently of those 3 only Orchid is in the top 3 (2nd place). So nothing bad really.

I like Orchid, Convallaria, Camellia... these units are all 5* already and have a place on my main team. I also like Amaryllis, Alstroe Maria, Bianca Clover but there's no way I can use them seriously because of their stats. If they got a 5* version I would be able to. I'm at the point where I'm replacing 4* girls and in a few months they'll be gone too. It's not that I don't like 5*s, some of my favorites are 5* but I'm already able to use them in battle. A second version of them is not as interesting for me as getting a useful version of the weaker girls.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 06:15 PM
I like Orchid, Convallaria, Camellia... these units are all 5* already and have a place on my main team. I also like Amaryllis, Alstroe Maria, Bianca Clover but there's no way I can use them seriously because of their stats. If they got a 5* version I would be able to. I'm at the point where I'm replacing 4* girls and in a few months they'll be gone too. It's not that I don't like 5*s, some of my favorites are 5* but I'm already able to use them in battle. A second version of them is not as interesting for me as getting a useful version of the weaker girls.

But in japan the winners are:

1st place - Orchid a 5 star character yet turned into 6 star.

2nd and 3rd place: Cactace a 6 star character turned into 5 star character.
Camellia a 5 star character. Get a new character with new stats at 5 star rarity.

None of the winners are 3 star below.

In other words, japanese already using 2 orchid, 2 cactace and 2 camellia in their team. Since Flower Knight was released in 27 January 2015 in Japan. And we are in 2016 July, which means they already using the team for over a year.

The only thing that we should truly worried about is Orchid, Cactace or Camellia because the developer will just give us the bride version anyway regardless votes.

- - - Updated - - -

Camellia a 5 star character. Get a new character with new stats at 5 star rarity.

In other words, japanese already using 2 orchid, 2 cactace and 2 camellia in their team. Since Flower Knight was released in 27 January 2015 in Japan. And we are in 2016 July, which means they already using the team for over a year.

The only thing that we should truly worried about is Orchid, Cactace or Camellia because the developer will just give us the bride version anyway regardless votes.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a second, i made a mistake, I should have consider the the release date of Bride version of Flower Knight girl not the launch date.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a second, i made a mistake, I should have consider the the release date of Bride version of Flower Knight girl not the launch date.

Hmm, it look like it was added in 7th September 2015 according to japanese wiki, i think. Now we are at 2016 July. So it should be 11 months in total. That means japanes already used 2 orchid, 2 cactace and 2 camellia in their team in 11 months.

Miu
07-15-2016, 06:22 PM
Hmm, it look like it was added in 7th September 2015 according to japanese wiki, i think. Now we are at 2016 July. So it should be 11 months in total. That means japanes already used 2 orchid, 2 cactace and 2 camellia in their team in 11 months.

I don't understand what you're saying. I'd rather have 1 Orchid 1 Mint than 2 Orchids. We'll be getting the second version of her anyway.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 07:06 PM

Real forum wouldn't matter either, only a small fraction of people who play would go anyway. That is how it has always been with online games.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand what you're saying. I'd rather have 1 Orchid 1 Mint than 2 Orchids. We'll be getting the second version of her anyway.

It is true that having a 2* star rarity will give more variety. Sadly the voting system is based on majority, not the individual. Otherwise the developer would have asked you, instead of using the voting system in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

It is true that having a 2* star rarity will give more variety. Sadly the voting system is based on majority, not the individual. Otherwise the developer would have asked you, instead of using the voting system in the first place.

Saertis
07-15-2016, 08:03 PM
Sadly the voting system is based on majority, not the individual.

I agree. Imo system where you can vote multiple times depending on how many tickets you've gathered isn't very reliable. People who've more time to play and those who've spent $ to refil their stamina in particular will have more votes. I won't even mention bots... ups, I just did...

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 08:13 PM
I agree. Imo system where you can vote multiple times depending on how many tickets you've gathered isn't very reliable. People who've more time to play and those who've spent $ to refil their stamina in particular will have more votes. I won't even mention bots... ups, I just did...

Why shouldn't the people who dedicate more effort to playing the game have a greater voice than those who just stop by once in a while?

Eab1990
07-15-2016, 08:31 PM

Because people want more variety with the underused low-rarity girls, not a reskin of a girl that's already unique.

Saertis
07-15-2016, 08:34 PM
Why shouldn't the people who dedicate more effort to playing the game have a greater voice than those who just stop by once in a while?

Because not everyone have a lot of time and/or money to spend on the game. I'm not talking about situation where somebody have those, but just decide not to spend it.

Zaradai
07-15-2016, 08:43 PM
I'm honestly starting to feel like the mechanics of this "popularity contest" is quite silly. There are multiple things about this event which seems very unfair to me, so I'll list them to make it easier to read. (Warning: Long rant and conspiracies ahead, If you want to skip the conspiracy, then go to the last paragraph)

First of all, doesn't anyone find it weird that almost none of the girls in the event scenes are actually in the polls. The 4 new girls, and the two peach girls can't be voted for, but star in the event. As said elsewhere, only the release girls are in the polls. So why doesn't the event star more of the girls you can actually vote on? The first girl to appear in the scene was Orchid. Orchid's evolved form is on the banner for the polls. I felt a small bias towards Orchid in this event, and the fact that they wouldn't have to make a new bride if she won makes me feel as they were trying to subtly point people towards Orchid. Also, Toad Lily appeared for a second, but we'll be getting to her later.

Secondly, I figured that there were two possible voting options for people who haven't played enough to unlock most of girls. Either they would dump votes in their first unit given to them, or their first 5 star given to them. For me, Bipinna was my first 5 and Orchid was my second 5. I also figured that a lot of people would give their votes to the girl with the best personality. This, which is my third point, is why I feel Orchid is probably so popular. If people are choosing who to vote for by personality, then Orchid has the advantage. St.Paulia and Toad Lily also have an advantage, but more so Toad Lily. The main parts of personality are in speech, dress, and actions.

For one, everything that the girls say is in japanese. The average player doesn't understand what they're saying, and has to use the girls tone of voice to figure out the basis of what she was saying. This is fixed by having translated dialogue boxes, which only appear during event or hentai scenes. The game doesn't have any of the story dialogue nor event dialogue, so you learn the most about a girl from her intro, description, gifting, and hentai scene. For example, I've had Amaryllis in my team since the beginning of the game, but I couldn't figure out anything about her except that she was a bit unsure of herself. I unlocked her scene, and after reading the dialogue twice I realized something about her that I wouldn't have without it. When I got Canola, I felt like I already knew her since Strawberry said they were friends. Unfortunately, I feel like I don't know much about these girls, I've had to infer and only see the obvious bits that are right in your face. Saffron pansy is stupid, Clover has a weak body, Amaryllis is trying too hard, Cycla Menn always puts herself down, etc. This shows in almost all 2, 3, and most 4 stars, I don't know anything the event girls, ie: lavender, Star Lily, Tachibana, except for their intro and description. Lavender is a yandere(or just really possessive) Tachibana likes to read books(and yet her favorite gift is cake) and can't even remember Star Lily's at this point in time. They're are only 3 girls who escape this. Orchid, Toad Lily, and St.Paulia are the only girls so far to have character quests, which not only introduce to more of their character, but to their relationship with the other girls and the commander. Orchid is 2 place, Toad Lily is 5 place and St.Paulia is 12 place. These three get more development, and no longer feel like boards with a personality sticker attached. At first, I thought Orchid was just a silly dancing girl, but then I find out that she is always looking to have fun, is willing to try new things and show others even if it embarrasses herself, and has her feelings hurt when she is picked on by others. I found that quite nice, and I was going to vote for Orchid until I found out that she already won. But this isn't the end, its only the start to reveal the truth about the plan to initiate Orchid's reign over FKG(not really, just hope this isn't too boring)

The next stage in personality is how a girl dresses. For the most part, all of the girls are individually dressed. However, whether what they wear is appropriate for their actual attitude is a different story. I, personally, haven't seen any of the evolved forms yet, so I can only speak for the base forms. Amaryllis looks like she is from nobility, and it fits her. Strawberry is simple and cute. Bipinna is pretty, yet quirky and slightly suggestive(seriously, the bottom is almost see through). Cepha is strong yet elegant. I felt that those were just a few of the designs that really matched what they were going for. Some of the units like Mint however(sorry Mint fans), don't really seem like they suit(eh, get it) what they're wearing. Seriously, explain to me why Mint, the Pansy sisters, and Casablanca wear what they're wearing. I don't know about St.Paulia's personality, but if it is proud and unashamed, then it definitely fits(even though those clothes don't fit at all), but Orchid's dress fits her playful nature and Toad Lily fits her sort of reserved nature. The low star units (4 and below) are also at a disadvantage due to they're sprites. I do know that evolving doesn't change the sprite, so this goes either way. All the girls without a custom sprite gets generic battle armor(can we count the pierce bikini as armor?). They get muddied and blend in once they start wearing the same thing in battle, especially if people have fast forward and don't see the character design at all during battle. These are a few examples of characters that are clearly different, but look oddly similar in battle. Yuki Yanagi and Heliconia look like sisters with different color hair and eyes. Calystegia looks like a slightly older version of Strawberry. Bianca Pansy and Casablanca look almost exactly the same when they put next to each other. Units like Cycla Menn, Cepha, Di Yu(yes, the hat counts), Bipinna, and, you guessed it, Orchid, St.Paulia, and Toad Lily don't have to worry about this problem due to they're custom design. I haven't seen a 5 star without a custom design, so it makes sense that 5 stars are more likely to have left an impression on players an led them to vote for them(and I know some people have addressed that they were voting to give a uninteresting design/non-custom sprite girl an interesting design/custom sprite, but it's due to that very reason that people won't vote for that girl. Sadly, the cause is lost. The evidence is in the poll list, where the highest 4 star girl without a custom sprite was Canola in 14 place. The only 5 star below her was Scarlet Tulip in 18 place. Everyone above Canola has a custom sprite.

If you made it this far, then you might be wondering: "well, if Orchid, Toad Lily, and St.Paulia all have backstory and custom sprites, then why are they still so far away from each other. That is because of the last point of personality, action. I don't have any animations unlocked, so I can only go off of what I have seen during gameplay. I have seen 3 animations for St.Paulia: running, attacking, and waiting. Those animations didn't say much about her character. Toad Lily has one extra animation, and that's an extra waiting animation, where she'll blush and hold her face. This reveals that she may be shy(or lewd...)and it brings attention to her sprite, thus leaving an impression. Orchid has 1 waiting, 3 running(regular, >< face, and >< face with Maidoari), 1 attacking, and I heard in another thread that she had 2 cheering animations. Unlike the majority of waiting animations, which consist of the unit standing still with a simple <breathing> effect or twirling a wand around, she actually moves her entire body back and forth, which is not only very pleasing to the eye, but also reveals a lot about her character. When put into proportion(not counting cheering) 1,1,1 to 2,1,1 to 3,1,1, it only makes sense that Orchid was far ahead of St.Paulia. Quite interestingly, the amount of votes St.Paulia got was approximately 1/3 of Orchid's and Toad Lily has just 1200 votes above 1/2 of Orchid's vote.

Orchid, St.Paulia, and Toad Lily share the trait of having custom sprites and character quests. They're animations are proportionate to their votes. The event advertises Orchid through her beginning speech and her placement in the event banner. Le gasp, it was all on purpose from the very beginning, Nutaku's plan from the very beginning to crown Orchid as the best waifu in both the Japanese and Global server. Orchid is set to take over the FKG world. But seriously, I feel like it's way too early to have a popularity contest when only 3 girls have any actual backstory and character development. I don't think it's really about the popularity of the girl as a whole, it's more of a vote of which personality archetype or physical trait is the most popular. It probably serves Nutaku as a way of figuring out which unreleased girls will milk the most money once they're released.

In addition, the more unethical part of this "popularity" contest, is that it is not in anyway fair. Our votes are not equal, they are weighted. In my standards, a popularity contest is simple: Choose one girl to give one point. This represents one person. Lets say 2000 points to Orchid. okay, 2000 people like Orchid the most. Say 2300 for Mint. Okay, 2300 people like Mint. But this voting system is weighted. You go to an event mission to grind tickets to use as votes for a girl. I honestly thought I wouldn't have to say this, but so far I think only one other person has brought it up(Saertis). The whole mechanic in and of itself warps the value of a vote and of an opinion. I have gotten 435 tickets so far in this event. There are people who gotten over 1000 tickets so far in this event. That means that, in this very moment, my vote means less than half of that of another persons. In honesty, I could probably me playing a bit more often, but that's not the point. Lets say, for example, that someone with an average unit level of 25, and stamina of 100. They can only reliable complete the ?-2 stage. And only have enough spare time to play until their stamina runs out once in the day and once at night. They can make 80 tickets a day. If he started from day 1 he would have 1200 tickets. Let's say some guy with fully leveled, fully evolved, units, with a max stamina of 300, and enough flower gems to spare and still enough for a 10+1 comes along and ends up getting say, 9600 tickets at the end. Say person 1 votes on Cepha, but person 2 votes on Black Baccara. Now imagine a bunch of people 2 voting for their current 6 star assistant. So does this mean that just because people 1 don't play as often, buy as often, and are maybe just casuals at heart, have less of an opinion compared to people 2. Should the worth of their vote and their opinion be 1/8 of that of others. I would hope not, but the truth is, that Nutaku as a company, considers people 2, the people that give the most cash, the target of all of these games, and considers their wants more important than the general populace and freemium community. If they really wanted a popularity contest it would have been 1 vote means 1 person. If DMM ran their "popularity" contest the same way, then it proves my point further that companies like these don't really care about individually. I'm sorry for the really long post, but I felt like I seriously had to get that off my chest with all the controversy it has led to in the forums. If you read all of it, then thank you, this tooks hours of typing and looking at the midterm announcement to make.

tl;dr: Orchid is rigged to win due to a plot to take over the world. Also, the voting system is corrupt, since a lot of people's vote mean a lot less than others.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 09:04 PM
Because not everyone have a lot of time and/or money to spend on the game. I'm not talking about situation where somebody have those, but just decide not to spend it.

And again, why should being casual hold the same weight as someone who makes the time to play the game more often? Forget for a moment the entire concept of paying for stamina refills...the game's stamina doesn't fill fast enough to make anyone not working 12 hour shifts miss out on anything except gatherings...you are totally in control of how much you play. If someone thinks its important to them to play from day one, devote the brainpower to plan how best to use all their stamina to progress efficiently, and follow through with that plan, why shouldn't their voice count for more than someone who just doesn't bother?

Saertis
07-15-2016, 09:20 PM
And again, why should being casual hold the same weight as someone who makes the time to play the game more often? Forget for a moment the entire concept of paying for stamina refills...the game's stamina doesn't fill fast enough to make anyone not working 12 hour shifts miss out on anything except gatherings...you are totally in control of how much you play. If someone thinks its important to them to play from day one, devote the brainpower to plan how best to use all their stamina to progress efficiently, and follow through with that plan, why shouldn't their voice count for more than someone who just doesn't bother?

8h of work + 8h of sleep (you're sleeping, right?) + getting to and from work + additional stuff like shopping, making dinner, laundry etc. (yea, i know not all of this kind of stuff is every day) don't leave you with a lot of free time. Like I said earlier I'm not talking about people who don't bother to organize their time. I'm talking about those who physically don't have enough time.

Zaradai
07-15-2016, 09:22 PM

There's a big difference between people that don't bother and people that really want to but can't.
People that don't bother include: Not voting: their voice doesn't exist since they didn't speak. Having plenty of time, but don't really care enough to fully commit: these people still have voices, but they have decided that the reward is not worth the work. They themselves cause the de-grading of their opinion by not trying their hardest to make a difference, however, if the gacha was 1 vote per person then this person would vote without question.

So people who are relatively new to the game should not have as much of an impac? Even though a very good company strategy would be the introduction and inclusion of new players to potentially boost sales. I don't think a lot of newer players are happy that their 50 votes being absolutely overshadowed. People with poor internet connections or shared computers, that can only find one hour or so to play, are also under the mercy of time. There are some people who don't care, but don't lump every person in that group just because they can't dedicate 3 hours a day to running the same map over and over. I certainly hated the first few times I had to grind areas to get SG's, but I'm used to it now. Others may not be so used to it.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 10:19 PM
At this time, it's better to vote against Orchid and out of the top 3 for the betterment of the community.

- - - Updated - - -

At this time, it's better to vote against Orchid and out of the top 3 for the betterment of the community.

- - - Updated - - -

8h of work + 8h of sleep (you're sleeping, right?) + getting to and from work + additional stuff like shopping, making dinner, laundry etc. (yea, i know not all of this kind of stuff is every day) don't leave you with a lot of free time. Like I said earlier I'm not talking about people who don't bother to organize their time. I'm talking about those who physically don't have enough time.

You're waking up between sleeping and work, right? It's totally under your control when you wake up and what you do between waking up and leaving for work. Blasting through a few maps on autorun while you're in the shower, shaving, brushing your teeth, eating breakfast, getting dressed takes less than a minute between each of these activities to return to the PC and click a few times to restart the autorun. If you were around before autorun, you know that rageclicking through a map takes only slightly longer at the PC. Everybody physically has enough time to burn through their stamina if they want to...if you are away from your computer for 12 straight hours, that's only 240 stamina generated. Since stamina refills at a constant rate of one stamina every three minutes, totally independent of a player's level, new people may not be able to totally catch up to the veterans...but they can easily reach a point where the only real advantage the vets will have is in the amount of stamina restored when leveling up. After that point, who cares how long you can stop playing before you stop generating stamina via elapsed time?

This is a worse entitlement mentality than that Edelweiss petition whining...they at least didn't have a remedy for their situation built into the game (it's called 'playing the game'). If you want as big a voice as those who were here from the beginning, put in the work to get bigger.

Saertis
07-15-2016, 10:56 PM
You're waking up between sleeping and work, right? It's totally under your control when you wake up and what you do between waking up and leaving for work. Blasting through a few maps on autorun while you're in the shower, shaving, brushing your teeth, eating breakfast, getting dressed takes less than a minute between each of these activities to return to the PC and click a few times to restart the autorun. If you were around before autorun, you know that rageclicking through a map takes only slightly longer at the PC. Everybody physically has enough time to burn through their stamina if they want to...if you are away from your computer for 12 straight hours, that's only 240 stamina generated. Since stamina refills at a constant rate of one stamina every three minutes, totally independent of a player's level, new people may not be able to totally catch up to the veterans...but they can easily reach a point where the only real advantage the vets will have is in the amount of stamina restored when leveling up. After that point, who cares how long you can stop playing before you stop generating stamina via elapsed time?

This is a worse entitlement mentality than that Edelweiss petition whining...they at least didn't have a remedy for their situation built into the game (it's called 'playing the game'). If you want as big a voice as those who were here from the beginning, put in the work to get bigger.

So you mean we should organize our lifes in the way that allow us to play as much as "veterans" instead of saying that it isn't fair that amount of votes you have depends on how much you play... That's the most nolife statement I've ever heard of...

Zaradai
07-15-2016, 10:59 PM

I can agree with the autorun part, since that means that a person can leave and do other more important. However, some players don't have teams that can go through a map without the help of them pressing the Burst button at the right time. Leaving a mediocre team(teams with units below the boss' level) can be wasteful. Not to mention RNG.

I don't think anyone is saying that people shouldn't try to get better; getting better and putting in hard work is entire point of the game. It's just that this can't be considered a popularity contest if one guy behind a screen suddenly has eight times the say as some other guy behind a screen.

And in this case, our "entitlement" is justified. That case was when people wanted a unit who's event had passed. They felt entitled to have a solution to an inconvenience that didn't affect core gameplay. However, in part, they were entitled to believe that people deserved the event agian, but many more felt entitled to the opinion that they did not deserve the event. We feel "entitled" to having as much say in this game's future as much as anyone else. It has less to do about the units, It's the fact that we are considered less important than people no different to us. Why is it that you are "entitled" to decide who is worthy to hold a larger saying than others and yet no else can? And at what point do consider people suddenly worthy of being considered twice, 3 times, even 4 times, the man of someone who just joined? 10 days? 20? 50? I'm registered in these forums, Saertis is registered in forums, you are not. And yet, we listen to what you say, and we disagree. We could say "we've been here longer, you are not entitled to an opinion" yet we don't, since that's not true. There honestly wouldn't be a problem if you didn't insult us with the "entitlement" tag. You can't be entitled to to the opinion that this is fair, if we're not entitled to the opinion that it isn't. We are all entitled to discuss till the sun goes down and comes right back up. I am also entitled to tell you, just another person behind a computer, that I feel like the idea that you are entitled to use "entitlement" as a basic insult to a person's right of expression is very hypocritical.

Miu
07-15-2016, 11:38 PM
The problem is that giving 1 vote to each person is still unfair. It's easy to make another account. If you say new players who only play a few minutes should have as much of a vote as people who have been playing since the start, then people will just make 10 or 100 accounts and vote. A lot of people have accounts just sitting around because of resetting at the start for a 6*, they can easily log in and vote. Yes the current system is not perfect but we have to live with it. The real event is farming tickets for the event girl anyway, the vote is just bonus.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 11:41 PM
I can agree with the autorun part, since that means that a person can leave and do other more important. However, some players don't have teams that can go through a map without the help of them pressing the Burst button at the right time. Leaving a mediocre team(teams with units below the boss' level) can be wasteful. Not to mention RNG.

...and yet the most vote-efficient map so far in this event is one easy enough for nearly anyone to autorun. If you can't survive that one without solar blast, you really don't have have enough stamina to burn to need to use autorun.

I don't think anyone is saying that people shouldn't try to get better; getting better and putting in hard work is entire point of the game. It's just that this can't be considered a popularity contest if one guy behind a screen suddenly has eight times the say as some other guy behind a screen.

Your amount of say is, as I said earlier, entirely under your control.

It has less to do about the units, It's the fact that we are considered less important than people no different to us.

But we are different than you are. My gameplay method was labeled 'nolife' because I place a higher priority on this game than your co-complainer is willing to place on it. Your importance to the game is in direct proportion to the effort you put into it.

Why is it that you are "entitled" to decide who is worthy to hold a larger saying than others and yet no else can? And at what point do consider people suddenly worthy of being considered twice, 3 times, even 4 times, the man of someone who just joined? 10 days? 20? 50?

It is not I who decided who is worthy to hold a larger saying...I am merely telling you how it is. It is the game itself which rewards long-term and active players. This is nothing remotely new in gaming.

I'm registered in these forums, Saertis is registered in forums, you are not. And yet, we listen to what you say, and we disagree. We could say "we've been here longer, you are not entitled to an opinion" yet we don't, since that's not true.

Your forum registrations on a non-Nutaku site certainly make you entitled to more privileges than I am...on this non-Nutaku site. These include name recognition (not important to me) and the ability to edit posts (not normally something I need to do). Congrats on those, I guess. I'll stick with playing the game.

There honestly wouldn't be a problem if you didn't insult us with the "entitlement" tag. You can't be entitled to to the opinion that this is fair, if we're not entitled to the opinion that it isn't. We are all entitled to discuss till the sun goes down and comes right back up. I am also entitled to tell you, just another person behind a computer, that I feel like the idea that you are entitled to use "entitlement" as a basic insult to a person's right of expression is very hypocritical.

Well then, I suppose nobody can ever use the word entitlement, because bringing up the word itself is hypocrisy. You seem to use it a lot, though.

Zaradai
07-16-2016, 12:33 AM
...and yet the most vote-efficient map so far in this event is one easy enough for nearly anyone to autorun. If you can't survive that one without solar blast, you really don't have have enough stamina to burn to need to use autorun.

The amount of stamina that someone has and the level of their units are not directly related, so saying that not having a strong team means you don't have enough stamina to burn may not be true.

Your amount of say is, as I said earlier, entirely under your control.
Yes, that is true, the player puts in the effort they want. But I don't believe having different amounts of say like this makes it a "popularity" contest, as those work differently.

But we are different than you are. My gameplay method was labeled 'nolife' because I place a higher priority on this game than your co-complainer is willing to place on it. Your importance to the game is in direct proportion to the effort you put into it.

I do see your point there. Your saying that the difference is in contribution to the game. I admit, that is a difference and I misunderstood that. However, This part of importance is more of a difference in ideals and beliefs, but I understand what you mean.

It is not I who decided who is worthy to hold a larger saying...I am merely telling you how it is. It is the game itself which rewards long-term and active players. This is nothing remotely new in gaming.
Point taken. You were indeed stating a fact. It doesn't change my opinion that that feels a bit wrong. If I'm understanding you, then, you feel that that is the right way to do things. My point stands that you are entitled to your opinion.

Your forum registrations on a non-Nutaku site certainly make you entitled to more privileges than I am...on this non-Nutaku site. These include name recognition (not important to me) and the ability to edit posts (not normally something I need to do). Congrats on those, I guess. I'll stick with playing the game.

That doesn't exactly mute my point. You feel those things are unimportant. You comment and contribute to the discussion, but you don't commit totally to the forum. A parallel would be someone who joins FKG, plays daily, but won't fully commit to grinding one area for more voting tickets. Now the thought that because I don't entirely dispose of your opinion means that a whole company should do the same for a playerbase is a silly ideal, so I understand if you dismiss this.

Well then, I suppose nobody can ever use the word entitlement, because bringing up the word itself is hypocrisy. You seem to use it a lot, though
You seem to have misunderstood what I meant in that statement. I said that using the word, entitlement, as an insult to people who are expressing their honest opinion is hypocritical, because you would have to feel entitled to the opinion that my opinion didn't count. The word itself is fine, it's the way you used it that was hypocritical.

Pangalan
07-16-2016, 12:34 AM
No Yulan on the top 10 list... That is a crime. There should be more 2* and 3* up there but I guess the rest of the community is unaware of how the contest works and how it may benefit them if they vote for the lower * girls.

zxdvas
07-16-2016, 01:30 AM
I think it is important to realise the event is not meant to be "purely democratic".
The voting power is roughly in proportion to dedication and team power.
Now, in real life, no one would say he should has more vote than another because he has a higher income or larger contribution to society.
But in games this is often the case.
Games reward according to dedication and work.
This is because game events are mostly competitive in nature, not elective.
Clearly the winner does not bear the duty of promoting common good.

In the end,I think it comes down to whether you think this event is a competition or election.
And by considering how the event is organised, I am more inclined to the former.
Though I do not necessarily agree the former is better.

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 03:45 AM
Yes, that is true, the player puts in the effort they want. But I don't believe having different amounts of say like this makes it a "popularity" contest, as those work differently.

One last thing here...I have yet to hear of any popularity contest which was completely fair to everyone involved. It's so typical that the term 'popularity contest' has become an epithet. It wasn't 'fair' to the normally popular people in my high school when the band/orchestra kids all collaborated in an unbeatable voting bloc to elect their own people for homecoming court instead of letting the same usual few popular kids get what they'd always assumed they deserved, but they simply followed the rules established by the owners of the contest.

In FKG, it's not fair to the event girls who can't participate (and who would probably dominate). It's not fair to the DMM players, who may not get any of our redesigned girls (unless we're completely stupid and vote for the same girls they did, which...we seem determined to do). It's not fair to the people who will never roll any of the winners in the gacha (including me, probably). If you're stuck on the term 'popularity contest,' well...you're right. It isn't a straight popularity contest. That technicality doesn't matter, because it's just a name. Would you really feel better if they called it a 'long term and active player weighted reward voting event?'

Besides, there are many veterans who are voting not based on their own desires, but based on the will of the Harem Time group. My preferred flower knight won't make it, so I'm putting my votes on the one girl we all decided could upset the 5-6* applecart.

- - - Updated - - -

No Yulan on the top 10 list... That is a crime. There should be more 2* and 3* up there but I guess the rest of the community is unaware of how the contest works and how it may benefit them if they vote for the lower * girls.

If it is a crime, Nutaku would have a right to ban and report to the police about the players who has already vote character who is 4* rarity above . But that doesn't explain why Nutaku would want include a character who 4* rarity and above in the voting booth in the first place.

JessMini
07-16-2016, 04:16 AM
If it is a crime, Nutaku would have a right to ban and report to the police about the players who has already vote character who is 4* rarity above. But that doesn't explain why Nutaku would want include a character who 4* rarity and above in the voting booth in the first place.

The police have already stated that they do not wish to be involved in the matter this time around, after the disaster that happened at DMM last year. So many were falsely arrested, they lost a large amount of players and the whole community had to take a few days simply to recover. We should be fine though.

sniddy
07-16-2016, 04:35 AM
Looking at the results - GG - it's all over

Ok I understand Orchid....I'm tempted to just say screw this noise and throw all in with Orchid

I have NO idea why it's gone this way....maybe a few dedicate whales really want a redesign, maybe numbskulls think they'll get her

The best 'choice is' Cepha - who is 12,000 short

:-/

If someone can tell me how we got to this state please...

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 05:13 AM
The police have already stated that they do not wish to be involved in the matter this time around, after the disaster that happened at DMM last year. So many were falsely arrested, they lost a large amount of players and the whole community had to take a few days simply to recover. We should be fine though.

If police does not want to involve in this matter, it's hard to consider a crime since no one would be penalized.

JessMini
07-16-2016, 05:19 AM
If police does not want to involve in this matter, it's hard to consider a crime since no one would be penalized.

It's only recent, that's the point. Back when the game was only available in DMM it was indeed a crime, but it has since been legalized. The police do still frown upon it, but since it's no longer a crime, they really can't do anything about it.

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 07:53 AM
It's only recent, that's the point. Back when the game was only available in DMM it was indeed a crime, but it has since been legalized. The police do still frown upon it, but since it's no longer a crime, they really can't do anything about it.

Pardon me, can you give me a source? Because I'm very curious to see the article.

IvanLedah21
07-18-2016, 11:52 AM
The problem is that giving 1 vote to each person is still unfair. It's easy to make another account. If you say new players who only play a few minutes should have as much of a vote as people who have been playing since the start, then people will just make 10 or 100 accounts and vote. A lot of people have accounts just sitting around because of resetting at the start for a 6*, they can easily log in and vote. Yes the current system is not perfect but we have to live with it. The real event is farming tickets for the event girl anyway, the vote is just bonus.

Honestly, this is a good summary of the discussion. The game caters to the "whales" that spend money on FGs to spin gacha and refill their stamina. Maybe BB IS that popular, maybe it's just a few whales being idiots that have too much money, IDK. The point is, if you don't have the time to play the event missions over and over and/or the money to spend FGs on stamina refills to keep re-running the event maps, Nutaku/FKG devs don't care if you feel your opinion is undervalued. They keep their games running based on making money, and if they piss off some people who don't spend much on the game, oh well, the whales that love their BB, Orchid, etc. are still paying and playing, and that's what they care about.

That said, the presence of Orchid and Cactace is an entirely separate issue that COULD cause concern, especially given how poorly the event was explained. If the uniformed masses find out they wasted their tickets on Orchid when we will get her anyways, Nutaku COULD have a LOT of people complaining. Whether you want your darling 2/3* upgraded to a usable 5/6* or you love a 5/6* so much you want a 2nd version of her is irrelevant to the QUANTITY of 5/6*s in the game. Missing out on one entirely due to developer laziness, on the other hand... THAT is an issue the vast majority of gamers can get behind, regardless of whether your waifu got a new version or not.

saike
07-18-2016, 05:06 PM
i'm submissive type someone tell who to throw all my tickets at

Saertis
07-18-2016, 06:44 PM
We'll see when we get next results. The goal is to kick Orchid out of top 3 spots because we'll get her bride version later even if she ends 4th or below.

Ikki
07-18-2016, 08:24 PM
Ill just keep voting for cepha, for me its our only chance of getting a 4* or less girl on top 3, really sad actually, silly community

JessMini
07-19-2016, 04:03 AM
The fact that they updated the votes on July 15th and haven't done so since is really hurting us. I can't imagine how many people check the scores to see the top 3 6* girls and automatically vote for them.

Gaming Puddings
07-19-2016, 01:36 PM
Seriously i bet they did not even know the rules everyone voting thinking they will recive the characters at the end as reward sigh

Miu
07-19-2016, 01:39 PM
Now those people were right it seems, we really are going to (have a chance to) receive them