PDA

View Full Version : Popularity Contest: How To Vote (PLEASE READ!)

JessMini
07-15-2016, 03:54 PM
Since alot of people keep misunderstanding or asking about how this whole thing works, I just thought I'd clarify it all in one post.

Rule #1 - Do not vote for Orchid Wydler, Cactace or Camellia.
These three girls have already won and recieved their bride versions. They will be released to us even if they don't win this time around.
By voting for either of these three girls, you are telling Nutaku: "We don't want any new girls, but thank you for offering. Bye now."
Rule #2 - The girl who comes first will be made into a 6* bride. The girls who come in 2nd and 3rd will be made into 5* brides.
The winner will not turn into a 6* or 5*, but rather, they will make a new 6*/5* girl based on the winner. Regardless of who wins.
This means that if 2* Mint wins, they'll release a new 6* Mint that is on par with all other 6* girls. But the 2* Mint will not disappear.
Rule #3 - Don't vote for 5* or 6* girls. Do if you want, but please, try not to.
Simply put, if a 6* or 5* wins, we'll basically just be recieving a new skin for them. But if a lower star wins, we'll recieve that girl as a new high star.
Rule #4 - You will not recieve the girl you vote for.
This whole popularity contest isn't about rewarding you with the girl you voted for. It's about seeing which girl is the most popular, so that they can remake that girl into a stronger girl. That's why we want you to vote for low star girls, the dream of watching a 2*/3* turn into a 6*/5* is strong within us all.

In short: Vote for the girl you want to be released as a 6*, preferably a 2* or 3*. Also, do NOT vote for Orchid, Cactace or Camellia, no matter what.

Edit: Let me know if I've missed anything important.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 04:24 PM
But in japan the winners are:

1st place - Orchid a 5 star character yet turned into 6 star.

2nd and 3rd place: Cactace a 6 star character turned into 5 star character.
Camellia a 5 star character. Get a new character with new stats at 5 star rarity.

None of the winners are 3 star below.

Well unless the japanese did complain about the new bride characters.
Anyway, Orchid, Cactace or Camellia are definite should be avoided since developer are want to be lazy. And they did not removing them from the poll in the first place.

Source: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Cactus_(Bride_of_Fos)
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Camellia_(Bride_of_Fos)
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Oncidium_(Bride_of_Fos)

Drynix
07-15-2016, 04:54 PM
TBH it doesn't matter which girl you vote for. Aslong as it isn't Orchid, Cactace or Camellia.

If you really like the design of a 6/5* and want a new version of that aswell, go vote for that one. No matter the outcome, we are getting more 5 and 6* girls added to the total pool.

Having a 2* upgraded to a 6* adds just as much as a 6* getting a second 6* version. In the end the total ammount of new girls and thus to total new power we can obtain through sheer luck is the same. Since you are still going to have to pull the new girls from the gacha anyways.

Rule 3 should be: Vote for the girl you want to see more of. If its a 2* go for her, if its a 6* go for her. It doesn't matter.

So go vote for whatever girl you like, aslong as it isn't Orchid, Cactace or Camellia, since you are getting those even if they lose.

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 04:57 PM
Well I'm going to vote Sakura. She is in fourth place to take over Orchid 2nd place. Because I worried people are still voting Orchid.

MiqDoloran
07-15-2016, 06:07 PM
They probably are seeing how their waifu only got 2nd place.

Ultrapipi
07-15-2016, 10:25 PM
Rule #3 - Don't vote for 5* or 6* girls. Do if you want, but please, try not to.
Simply put, if a 6* or 5* wins, we'll basically just be recieving a new skin for them. But if a lower star wins, we'll recieve that girl as a new high star.

This is a misconception.

If we follow DMM then...

1. A 6* winning 1st place will be a completely new 6* unit with different stats, skill and abilities than the original.
*That means that if Black Baccara wins, then we will get 2 Black Baccara's (Original 6* and the new 6*unit) in the game.

2. A 6* winning 2-3rd place will be a completely new 5* unit with different stats, skill and abilities than the original.
*That means that if Black Baccara wins 2nd/3rd place, then we will get 2 Black Baccara's (Original 6* and the new 5*unit) in the game.

3. A winning 5* unit will have the same treatment as above.

ZeroZet
07-16-2016, 01:02 AM
This is a misconception.

If we follow DMM then...
That is... pretty much exactly that OP said.
BB winning gets us second 6* BB. 5* on second/third place gets us second 5*. But should lower rarity girl be in top three, her new version (5*/6*) will be higher rarity than original. Upgrade!
In the same vein, 6* in 2nd/3rd place will make her new version have worse rarity than original. Downgrade!

Drynix
07-16-2016, 01:40 AM
In the same vein, 6* in 2nd/3rd place will make her new version have worse rarity than original. Downgrade!

Downgrade, but vastly more accesible than her 6* form. So hey, if you really like that 6*, having her become 2nd or 3rd means you might actually get her new form.

JessMini
07-16-2016, 04:25 AM
But in japan the winners are:
This is a misconception.

You both start off your posts as if you're about to correct me on something, but then you just repeat what I've already written. Am I missing something, or are we on the same page?

Akuser
07-16-2016, 04:44 AM
Good job Jess. Use this style, its better, i guess.
-
Rule #1 - Do not vote for Orchid Wydler, Cactace or Camellia.

These three girls have already won and recieved their bride versions. They will be released to us even if they don't win this time around.
By voting for either of these three girls, you are telling Nutaku: "We don't want any new girls, but thank you for offering. Bye now."

Rule #2 - The girl who comes first will be made into a 6* bride. The girls who come in 2nd and 3rd will be made into 5* brides.

The winner will not turn into a 6* or 5*, but rather, they will make a new 6*/5* girl based on the winner. Regardless of who wins.
This means that if 2* Mint wins, they'll release a new 6* Mint that is on par with all other 6* girls. But the 2* Mint will not disappear.

This whole popularity contest isn't about rewarding you with the girl you voted for. It's about seeing which girl is the most popular, so that they can remake that girl into a stronger girl. That's why we want you to vote for low star girls, the dream of watching a 2*/3* turn into a 6*/5* is strong within us all.

thewind32
07-16-2016, 05:28 AM
Hear hear, I haven't voted yet and will not be doing so until I've had at least 4k tickets just cos I find it easier to track how much I've amassed. Still haven't decided who to vote for yet though.

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 05:35 AM
You both start off your posts as if you're about to correct me on something, but then you just repeat what I've already written. Am I missing something, or are we on the same page?

Rule #3 - DON'T vote for 5* or 6* girls. Do if you want, but please, try not to.

Simply put, if a 6* or 5* wins, we'll basically just be receiving a new skin for them. But if a lower star wins, we'll receive that girl as a new high star.

That's why we want you to vote for low star girls, the dream of watching a 2*/3* turn into a 6*/5* is strong within us all.

You do not encourage players to vote 6* or 5* character. However the winners in DMM are 6* and 5* character. I humbly ask that do you have an evidence that the japanese players were not satisfied with new 6* and 5* brides?

JessMini
07-16-2016, 05:52 AM
You do not encourage players to vote 6* or 5* character. However the winners in DMM are 6* and 5* character. I humbly ask that do you have an evidence that the japanese players were not satisfied with new 6* and 5* brides?

Indeed, if I had a say, I'd ask people not to vote for 6*/5* girls. The winners of DMM don't really matter, and I never said that anyone was displeased with anything. All I'm saying is that I strongly believe that if people knew exactly how this contest works, they'd likely rather vote for low star girls to get them up to 6*/5* instead of voting for a high star girl and simply getting a different look for her.

Take Orchid Wydler for example, she won and they recieved a 6* Orchid bride. No one is complaining about that, but if people knew that, say, 2* Mint would become a 6* Mint bride and not a 2* Mint bride, then chances are Mint would have gotten more votes. That, plus the whole "I'm going to vote for the best-looking 6* girl that I wish I had" that I'm sure alot of people thought, makes the whole thing very boring as 6* and 5* girls dominate the top spots.

I believe that alot of people would agree that it would be more fun watching a 2*/3*/4* climb up to 6* than see a 6* girl get a new skin.

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 05:58 AM
Indeed, if I had a say, I'd ask people not to vote for 6*/5* girls. The winners of DMM don't really matter, and I never said that anyone was displeased with anything. All I'm saying is that I strongly believe that if people knew exactly how this contest works, they'd likely rather vote for low star girls to get them up to 6*/5* instead of voting for a high star girl and simply getting a different look for her.

Take Orchid Wydler for example, she won and they recieved a 6* Orchid bride. No one is complaining about that, but if people knew that, say, 2* Mint would become a 6* Mint bride and not a 2* Mint bride, then chances are Mint would have gotten more votes. That, plus the whole "I'm going to vote for the best-looking 6* girl that I wish I had" that I'm sure alot of people thought, makes the whole thing very boring as 6* and 5* girls dominate the top spots.

I believe that alot of people would agree that it would be more fun watching a 2*/3*/4* climb up to 6* than see a 6* girl get a new skin.

According to japanese website, once again the 2nd poll winners are 6* character. Japanese has already learned how poll works after the first poll. If its not fun, then it is strange that they still want to vote for 6* character in 2nd poll.

Source: http://blog.livedoor.jp/vetbuton209-fn/archives/54837305.html

A Time to Screw
07-16-2016, 06:16 AM
According to japanese website, once again the 2nd poll winners are 6* character. Japanese has already learned how poll works after the first poll. If its not fun, then it is strange that they still want to vote for 6* character in 2nd poll.

Source: http://blog.livedoor.jp/vetbuton209-fn/archives/54837305.html
We can't really compare our voting event to the Japanese voting event because they didn't have a foreign version/existing bride winners to worry about. No matter who they voted for, they would definitely get "new" girls.

The reason our Nutaku community is in such a disarray over our voting event is because of the existence of previous DMM winners. Some of us consider it unfair that the results of our votes may make less of a content impact than the DMM's voting event did.

Honestly, a lot of this fuss would be resolved if Nutaku version didn't include any of the previous winners. But we are all also aware that Nutaku are banking on at least one of the previous winners winning again so that they have less work to do. The only previous winner that we can't vote for is Camellia, guaranteeing at least 1 "new" bride girl that DMM does not have yet.
But we want the possibly to having a strong enough impact to create three new bride girls.

If Orchid gets 2nd or 3rd place, they may have to make a new 5* skin of Orchid anyways. Or Nutaku being Nutaku, might just give us a "new" 5* Orchid that visually looks like DMM's 6* Bride Orchid. That sounds like the lazy Nutaku thing to do.

Ultrapipi
07-16-2016, 06:16 AM
BB winning gets us second 6* BB. 5* on second/third place gets us second 5*. But should lower rarity girl be in top three, her new version (5*/6*) will be higher rarity than original. Upgrade!

Because this is a "Popularity Contest Event" not the "Vote for 2-4* to be 5/6* Contest Event".People will vote based on whoever they like/want, not to make 2-4* relevant in the game. A 2-4* having a 5/6* alt is no different than a 6* having a 5/6* alt since both will be a completely different units than the original whether they get an upgraded/downgraded in their rarity or not!.

So why have a 6* get another 6* or downgrade it to 5* if there are 2-4* who could get higher rarity alt regardless of ranking you ask? Simple

Because this is a "Popularity Contest Event" not the "Vote for 2-4* to be 5/6* Contest Event".
You can't blame people for voting for their waifu(which happens to be BB, currently looking at the results), nor you can't force them to vote for someone else. Instead, you can blame Nutaku for allowing 5/6*'s to participate in the contest if your favorite 2-4* are losing.

Besides, we will get 1 new 6* and 2 new 5* regardless of who wins the contest.

A Time to Screw
07-16-2016, 06:22 AM
Besides, we will get 1 new 6* and 2 new 5* regardless of who wins the contest.

Unless the previous DMM winners win again. Then we'd just get what they got. And that's boring

JessMini
07-16-2016, 06:25 AM
Because this is a "Popularity Contest Event" not the "Vote for 2-4* to be 5/6* Contest Event".

Actually, it's neither. It's "Vote for any girl to be 5/6* Contest Event". Because that's what we are doing, we are voting for the girl we want as a 6*/5*. But people see the "Popularity Contest" and vote for the girl they like the most, not the girl they want released as a 6*.

The only reason this whole thing counts as a Popularity Contest is because they've tagged it as a "Popularity Contest". If they had been 100% clear about it, people would see this for what it actually is: "Vote for the next 6*/5* Contest".

Edit: To put it simply, we were all decieved by the "Popularity Contest". The second they add conditions and rewards, the whole aspect of the contest changes. I'm voting for Yulan because I desperately want her to be made into a 6* or a 5* girl, not because she's my favourite girl. If I hadn't known that the winners would get bride versions, I would never have voted for Yulan. And if I didn't vote for my favourite girl but rather for a different girl that I want made into a 6*/5*, then there are others who would be willing to vote for a different girl than their favourite. Therefore I believe that the results would have been SO very different if everyone had known about all the conditions beforehand.

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 07:45 AM
We can't really compare our voting event to the Japanese voting event because they didn't have a foreign version/existing bride winners to worry about. No matter who they voted for, they would definitely get "new" girls.

Actually they do, take Black Baccara for example, if she won the poll in our version and if developer using our method, they might bring the character to Japan even she did not won in Japanese voting event. This is where japanese have to pay attention to our poll because she will be available in DMM regardless she is won or lost the voting poll. If japanese voted Black Baccara, developer need to do is to bring the assest from Nutaku instead of making a new bride. So they don't always get new girls if the developer used the same method in Nutaku.

And to be honest, Nutaku should have used the 4th to 6th ranking character to become a bride, since nutaku is going to bring dmm bride regardless they won or lost the event anway

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, it's neither. It's "Vote for any girl to be 5/6* Contest Event". Because that's what we are doing, we are voting for the girl we want as a 6*/5*. But people see the "Popularity Contest" and vote for the girl they like the most, not the girl they want released as a 6*.

The only reason this whole thing counts as a Popularity Contest is because they've tagged it as a "Popularity Contest". If they had been 100% clear about it, people would see this for what it actually is: "Vote for the next 6*/5* Contest".

Edit: To put it simply, we were all decieved by the "Popularity Contest". The second they add conditions and rewards, the whole aspect of the contest changes. I'm voting for Yulan because I desperately want her to be made into a 6* or a 5* girl, not because she's my favourite girl. If I hadn't known that the winners would get bride versions, I would never have voted for Yulan. And if I didn't vote for my favourite girl but rather for a different girl that I want made into a 6*/5*, then there are others who would be willing to vote for a different girl than their favourite. Therefore I believe that the results would have been SO very different if everyone had known about all the conditions beforehand.

It is true that we are fooled by nutaku, take Orchid for example. She is one of the most popular character in Japanese DMM and Nutaku.
If this is really a contest of liking our favorite character, she deserve the spot. Sadly if they state that the contest is " Vote for any girl to be 5/6* Contest Event. The Orchid in the voting booth will serve no purpose. Since they will bring her bride version regardless of results.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway someone need to send a feedback/discord/email to Nutaku, this event need a serious work.

- - - Updated - - -

It's "Vote for any girl to be 5/6* Contest Event".

Actually it's : "Vote for the inspiration of the NEW 5/6* girls Contest Event"
The winners will not be upgraded/downgraded, we will have a NEW girl with a NEW design, NEW stats and NEW skill !
Unless of course if it's Orchid or Cactace :
So don't vote for Orchid or Cactace!!

You should vote for the girl you want to see more!
It can be Mint if you like her,
Cepha because she is love and everyone should vote for her,
or even Sakura if you like her and want to beat Orchid.

A Time to Screw
07-16-2016, 07:52 AM
Actually they do, take Black Baccara for example, if she won the poll in our version and if developer using our method, they might bring the character to Japan even she did not won in Japanese voting event. This is where japanese have to pay attention to our poll because she will be available in DMM regardless she is won or lost the voting poll. If japanese voted Black Baccara, developer need to do is to bring the assest from Nutaku instead of making a new bride. So they don't always get new girls if the developer used the same method in Nutaku.

Past tense. I was referring to people comparing how DMM's first polling events worked to how our first polling event is going right now.

From here on out is a wildcard.

MiqDoloran
07-16-2016, 07:58 AM
Still surprised Black Baccara is where she is. Some oppai lovers out there.

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 08:00 AM
No matter who they voted for, they would definitely get "new" girls.

You should have said it was referring to "1st poll" in japan. It can cause a misunderstanding.

Drynix
07-16-2016, 08:25 AM
All these people having different ideas about it....
Its the vote for how you feel this contest works and how you want to vote for it contest. Just do what you want. And really don't bother discussing it here to much anymore. Because honestly, we got 2 camps going on and we are just going to be bitching at eachother over nothing.
Since we are already a small group of players from the total player base and we are split in 2 camps, there is really no use arguing over how to vote and how not to vote. People should just vote on the character they feel their vote deserves, be it in order to upgrade a character that deserves it, or be it the girl who you claim to be your waifu.

Also, I'm claiming Toad Lily as my Waifu. Hence, my votes will go to her, because I would love to have a second H-scene and some more art from her.

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 08:49 AM
Also, I'm claiming Toad Lily as my Waifu. Hence, my votes will go to her, because I would love to have a second H-scene and some more art from her.

Dayum man. Your speech reminds me a character from the manga. Similarly it is also about the voting thing.

JessMini
07-16-2016, 08:51 AM
It is true that we are fooled by nutaku, take Orchid for example. She is one of the most popular character in Japanese DMM and Nutaku.
If this is really a contest of liking our favorite character, she deserve the spot. Sadly if they state that the contest is " Vote for any girl to be 5/6* Contest Event. The Orchid in the voting booth will serve no purpose. Since they will bring her bride version regardless of results.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I find it really stupid that they included Orchid, Cactace and Camellia in this contest. Then again, it could be that they're secretly hoping that those three win so that they won't have to make 3 new girls but rather just reuse those 3. That's why we need to fight them, and absolutely not vote for those 3. I just hope people realize this before it's too late, which is mainly why I made this thread (to get people's attention).

The winners will not be upgraded/downgraded, we will have a NEW girl with a NEW design, NEW stats and NEW skill!

Yeah, we're basically saying the same thing. Or at least, what you're saying is exactly what I've been trying to say. Just that it's not a "New girl", per se, it's more a "New character" I suppose. You know, because the girl already exists so she's not new, but they will make a new "6*/5* character" of that girl. But who cares about semantics, as long as we understand each other. :D

Just do what you want..

.. as long as you don't vote for Orchid, Cactace or Camellia. That's really the main thing I was hoping people would take away from this thread.

Akuser
07-16-2016, 08:57 AM
Yeah, nutaku should remove these brides from the list, but there is still a case: what if Orchid get 2nd > new Orchid Bride 5* ??

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 09:11 AM
Yeah, we're basically saying the same thing. Or at least, what you're saying is exactly what I've been trying to say. Just that it's not a "New girl", per se, it's more a "New character" I suppose. You know, because the girl already exists so she's not new, but they will make a new "6*/5* character" of that girl. But who cares about semantics, as long as we understand each other. :D

I totally agree with you. I just wanted to say again :
Don't vote for Orchid or Cactace!
because we won't say it to much !!

And also
Vote for Cepha ;)
but we will still be friend if you don't.

Mattress
07-16-2016, 09:27 AM
I like many 2* and 3* BUT I CAN'T USE THEM because the stats and abilities are horrible. The natural 5* and 6* is usable, we don't need a fucking duplicate with 2 ugly BB in one team! That's all. I hope in a future event with only 4* or lower, but this is impossible.

Akuser
07-16-2016, 10:18 AM
I like many 2* and 3* BUT I CAN'T USE THEM because the stats and abilities are horrible. The natural 5* and 6* is usable, we don't need a fucking duplicate with 2 ugly BB in one team! That's all. I hope in a future event with only 4* or lower, but this is impossible.
Man, the new 5* or 6* is a NEW character base on the winner, if the 2* is the winner, the STATS + the SKILLS are DIFFERENT! 100% better! Totaly worth for a 6*!!!

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 10:30 AM
Man, the new 5* or 6* is a NEW character base on the winner, if the 2* is the winner, the STATS + the SKILLS are DIFFERENT! 100% better! Totaly worth for a 6*!!!

Nobody is saying that they aren't! They're saying they want the GIRLS they can't currently use in their teams to be usable in their teams by having a new version with upgraded star level. Any 6* is already automatically qualified to be in anyone's team. Why would anyone want two (different characters) of the same GIRL in their teams? Even if Black Baccara was your waifu, which version is the waifu? Aren't you going to get in trouble with one Black Baccara for liking the other one better? The entire point of having a harem is variety.

Mattress
07-16-2016, 10:34 AM

I agree with you, maybe you're misread my message. (I'm Italian, my english is not very good)

Gosara
07-16-2016, 11:38 AM
Wondering how will work if Orchid stays in 2nd place... we will have the bride 5* version and the bride 6*star version? or we won't have the 6* and will be replaced forever for the 5*? better having the 6* version and not the 5* incase Orchid makes 2nd or 3rd place but that would be to optimistic from my part thinking that even if Orchid makes 2nd or 3rd place Nutaku will bring the 6*.

JessMini
07-16-2016, 11:43 AM
Wondering how will work if Orchid stays in 2nd place... we will have the bride 5* version and the bride 6*star version? or we won't have the 6* and will be replaced forever for the 5*? better having the 6* version and not the 5* incase Orchid makes 2nd or 3rd place but that would be to optimistic from my part thinking that even if Orchid makes 2nd or 3rd place Nutaku will bring the 6*.

Yeah, if Orchid comes in 2nd or 3rd, we'll get a 5* Orchid bride, and then later on we'll eventually get the 6* Orchid bride for a total of three Orchids. I don't have a source, but I vaguely remember that they were going to bring in the DMM winners at some point, and since they didn't mention anything else I'd be awfully surprised if they decided to give us 5* Orchid and scrap the 6* one. Although reading your post, maybe you're right and maybe I'm just being too optimistic as well. x)

In any case, I hope Orchid gets kicked out of the top 3.

Gosara
07-16-2016, 12:32 PM
Yeah, if Orchid comes in 2nd or 3rd, we'll get a 5* Orchid bride, and then later on we'll eventually get the 6* Orchid bride for a total of three Orchids. I don't have a source, but I vaguely remember that they were going to bring in the DMM winners at some point, and since they didn't mention anything else I'd be awfully surprised if they decided to give us 5* Orchid and scrap the 6* one. Although reading your post, maybe you're right and maybe I'm just being too optimistic as well. x)

In any case, I hope Orchid gets kicked out of the top 3.

Yeah i do really hope she gets kicked out of there too.. she is one of my fav to be honest i love her but i rather having her as 6* than another 5* and don't want to risk any of the scenarios already posted right up.

ZeroZet
07-16-2016, 01:45 PM
AFAIK, Nutaku on Discord said that no, we are NOT getting new 5* Orchid if she stays on 2nd / 3rd place, just same old DMM Orchid Bride.
Curiously enough they decidedly didn't comment on if we still going to get her as 6*, or if they are going to downgrade her to 5*

So all in all, if Orchid (or Cactace) wins, we lose one new character REGARDLESS of her place.

Gosara
07-16-2016, 02:50 PM
AFAIK, Nutaku on Discord said that no, we are NOT getting new 5* Orchid if she stays on 2nd / 3rd place, just same old DMM Orchid Bride.
Curiously enough they decidedly didn't comment on if we still going to get her as 6*, or if they are going to downgrade her to 5*

So all in all, if Orchid (or Cactace) wins, we lose one new character REGARDLESS of her place.

Good to know regardless of what we will get her as 6*, but now sadly we willl lose 1 place because of her in there that can be obtained by someone else like Cepha for example would be cool.

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 06:53 PM
Seriously. Its time to set aside any waifu reservations and band together as a community to block Orchid from placing on the podium.

Drynix
07-17-2016, 02:16 AM
Seriously. Its time to set aside any waifu reservations and band together as a community to block Orchid from placing on the podium.
Well the only way we can achieve an impact big enough to slap orchid out is if we mass vote the current 3rd and 4th. Since thats the smallest gap in votes needed in order to get Orchid out.

But since both are 6* girls, I doubt the community will give up their ludicrous 2* girl dream. So I doubt we are going to achieve anything really.

Unregistered
07-17-2016, 02:38 AM
Well the only way we can achieve an impact big enough to slap orchid out is if we mass vote the current 3rd and 4th. Since thats the smallest gap in votes needed in order to get Orchid out.

But since both are 6* girls, I doubt the community will give up their ludicrous 2* girl dream. So I doubt we are going to achieve anything really.

Cepha's a good compromise. She's close enough to the top to be achievable, and still not a 5/6*. Remember, there are people who haven't cast a single vote yet, so Orchid's not out of her reach. But people do have to stop voting for 2/3* lost causes. Voting for the Libertarian party of FKG won't influence anything, and it won't make you feel good because they'll still lose.

Drynix
07-17-2016, 04:04 AM
Cepha's a good compromise. She's close enough to the top to be achievable, and still not a 5/6*. Remember, there are people who haven't cast a single vote yet, so Orchid's not out of her reach. But people do have to stop voting for 2/3* lost causes. Voting for the Libertarian party of FKG won't influence anything, and it won't make you feel good because they'll still lose.

Considering that Cepha is under half of what Orchid is at currently, I doubt we can bump Cepha hard enough. Since without a doubt a lot of non forum users will look at the midway point and be like "ah yeah, sounds/looks good, I will just go with that aswel". And while we may still have some people with a ton of tickets stocked (2k here myself), there are non forum users who will have the same most likely.

Hell, I want Toad Lily to win, she's at the 5th spot now, but I already feel like she can't reach Orchid anymore. So I kinda have to put faith in alipinia and sakura to slap orchid out.

JessMini
07-17-2016, 04:22 AM
Since without a doubt a lot of non forum users will look at the midway point and be like "ah yeah, sounds/looks good, I will just go with that aswel".

You're probably right, but I still think we should hold off on deciding anything at least until the next midway point. If Orchid still stays ahead with such a lead, then I'll admit we might be screwed. Too bad it doesn't say when the next midway point will be, but I'm guessing it'll come with the second phase of the event.

IvanLedah21
07-18-2016, 11:32 AM
I'm saving my tickets to vote near the end, and hopefully help knock previous winners out of the top 3. I'll have 4k+ by the end for sure, those rewards are too tasty to pass up for me XD

Regardless of who people here vote for, we all agree that:

1) Nutaku screwed us over by a) including previous winners in poll and b) not mentioning anywhere but the discord that was never mentioned to be a developer hotline, so to speak, that the previous winners were coming over anyways
and
2) Vote the previous winners out of the top 3 if at all possible.

That said, being the super logical person I am, don't get how people are still living the 2/3* -> 5/6* dream, considering where the totals are atm. Even Cepha, a 4*, is sketchy at best.

Ikki
07-18-2016, 08:12 PM
I was idle with no net for a while, but a friend was using my account and using my stamina to give votes to cepha, she is the only cappable of reaching 1 of those 3 places in the top, so my advice would be "if you dont want to vote for a 5*/6*, try to vote for cepha" , we cant oblige people for sure, but voting for cepha atm is the only reasonable and reachable choice out there of all the 4* or less girls

Unregistered
07-18-2016, 09:42 PM
One question though, if let's say Mint won the popularity contest. And I have one Mint in my party, does she gets turn into 6* after the event, meaning I gain a 6* Mint automatically?

Ancarius
07-18-2016, 09:47 PM
One question though, if let's say Mint won the popularity contest. And I have one Mint in my party, does she gets turn into 6* after the event, meaning I gain a 6* Mint automatically?

All the NO! in the World.
She would be an entirly new character you can roll in the Gacha for. That goes for every character.

Unregistered
07-18-2016, 10:09 PM
All the NO! in the World.
She would be an entirly new character you can roll in the Gacha for. That goes for every character.

So why not this included as Rule 5? Even if Mint or Cepha won the popularity, it won't increase my chance of getting a 6*. And by the way Mint or Cepha are not nukers and I don't think they are pretty.

Gosara
07-18-2016, 11:14 PM
So why not this included as Rule 5? Even if Mint or Cepha won the popularity, it won't increase my chance of getting a 6*. And by the way Mint or Cepha are not nukers and I don't think they are pretty.

Actually both of them won't make for first place so 6* is out of question, but is not that hard to get them as 5* if any of them manage to get into the 3rd place atleast, and is better to have a Mint or Cepha as 5* than again the same characters repeated with the same number of stars like Baccara case looks like will be, still anyone is free to vote for whoever they want.

JessMini
07-19-2016, 04:09 AM

I think I was pretty clear on that though:

Keep in mind, these aren't official rules or anything. I personally made these up to benefit everyone so that we'd get the best possible results and so people wouldn't be confused. In other words, you can ignore them and do whatever you want. :P