PDA

View Full Version : A strange ally ???

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 08:46 AM
Some minutes ago, a Lv.13 "player" named "1506066504" send me an ally request.
I accepted it, then some minutes later he was not in my friend list anymore...
It's the second time this is happening.

I don't want to be paranoid, but knowing the current situation in FKG (polling event) I don't know what to think...

JessMini
07-16-2016, 08:56 AM
Sounds strange.. I've had another strange thing happen to me, I keep getting low level allies in my list without accepting any. If I go to sleep at night with 20 allies, I'll wake up in the morning with 25 allies, five of which are all under level 20. It's like the game is forcing me to fill out my friends list, which sucks because I keep getting these low-level people who mess up my raid bosses. x.x

nip101
07-16-2016, 04:46 PM
Some minutes ago, a Lv.13 "player" named "1506066504" send me an ally request.
I accepted it, then some minutes later he was not in my friend list anymore...
It's the second time this is happening.

I don't want to be paranoid, but knowing the current situation in FKG (polling event) I don't know what to think...

Maybe its people re-rolling accounts for a 6*?

Unregistered
07-17-2016, 03:00 AM
I was wondering if it is a bot...
Is it possible?

Discoceris
07-17-2016, 03:08 AM
I was wondering if it is a bot...
Is it possible?

It is. And there's malicious activities going on with shitty players trying to cheat/scam their way to selling accounts. The server has been quite unstable as of late and Nutaku doesn't want to answer my support tickets about it (the more recent responses are that they can only help with recovering accounts, they don't provide game support ... what a load of bullshit)

I'm guessing that there's security holes in the game that have been well known amongst the JP community, but Nutaku can't patch them yet, without introducing a whole slew of new content that the JP version currently has.

More reasons why browser games written in Flash need to just die.

fromelette
07-18-2016, 03:57 AM
Sometimes, when Nutaku's server decides to lag (or my ISP gifts me with some more of its "quality" service), some helper names show in the choose helper menu as a bunch of numbers before it updates and places the names there. I guess it might have been related to that.

Akuser
07-18-2016, 06:19 AM
no, i think in this case: he accept the nick that full friend slots w/o check the error notice.

Unregistered
07-18-2016, 04:47 PM
Actually, it has happened once before, so this time I have checked that :
1) the request was new (Pending list was empty before)
2) after accepting, he was in my Confirmed list as a new ally with the same name
3) he has stayed in the list for approx 10min
4) then he left and was not in my list anymore

Well, it's not really important, it's just strange...
And it is really annoying if there is bots in this game.