PDA

View Full Version : Do they slow down the battle fast forward or just my problem?

Unregistered
07-19-2016, 10:26 AM
Before this when i click the mouse fast the battle would be end fast but now it got on slow pace even clicking the mouse has no effect.(i on the battle fast forward button already)

- - - Updated - - -

Are you doing tougher fights that require more rounds to complete? If not, I've noticed that sometimes the game forgets that you've set the fast forward and you have to reengage it for every fight on that map. And the next map. And....

JessMini
07-19-2016, 10:39 AM
They did. I asked around on Discord too and alot of people had noticed it. We can't spam to speed up battles anymore, unfortunately. :(
I think this change encourages the use of autorun, but at the same time it discourages the use of Solar Blast.

Before autorun, I would use Solar Blast all the time. After autorun, I'd use Solar Blast whenever I didn't autorun (20% of the time).
Now, I never use Solar Blast. Because they removed the "click to fast forward", it just takes too long to manually clear a map. Thus, autorunning is the best option, and if you tab away while autorunning you don't really use Solar Blast. Personally I don't find that Solar Blast is worth the time it takes for the animation to go through, so I don't mind.

IvanLedah21
07-19-2016, 11:49 AM
They did. I asked around on Discord too and alot of people had noticed it. We can't spam to speed up battles anymore, unfortunately. :(
I think this change encourages the use of autorun, but at the same time it discourages the use of Solar Blast.

Before autorun, I would use Solar Blast all the time. After autorun, I'd use Solar Blast whenever I didn't autorun (20% of the time).
Now, I never use Solar Blast. Because they removed the "click to fast forward", it just takes too long to manually clear a map. Thus, autorunning is the best option, and if you tab away while autorunning you don't really use Solar Blast. Personally I don't find that Solar Blast is worth the time it takes for the animation to go through, so I don't mind.

Solar blast, IMO, is only useful as an aoe nuke against multiple targets (like having a guaranteed aoe proc on a girl). Its damage per target isn't high enough to warrant use against boss-types unless they're just THAT close to death but they're going to unleash a wave of aoe attacks against your girls. Either that or your squads are borderline for completing a map and SB gives you the boost u need to win.

JessMini
07-19-2016, 12:00 PM
Solar blast, IMO, is only useful as an aoe nuke against multiple targets (like having a guaranteed aoe proc on a girl). Its damage per target isn't high enough to warrant use against boss-types unless they're just THAT close to death but they're going to unleash a wave of aoe attacks against your girls. Either that or your squads are borderline for completing a map and SB gives you the boost u need to win.

I agree with you, but the inclusion of auto-run and the nerf to normal runs makes it not worth waiting around to aim in those Solar blasts, at least not if you're high level and can clear most maps without them.

Miu
07-19-2016, 01:36 PM
Wait spam clicking speeds up battles? I only noticed it speeds up normal (non auto) run, but that part still works for me. are you sure you can speed up fights that way?

Zenithale
07-19-2016, 01:59 PM
I don't know if that's related, but in my case the game does not freeze anymore (for now anyway (crossing my fingers)) each time I click on the screen. So, for me that's a really good news.

MiqDoloran
07-19-2016, 03:32 PM
Wait spam clicking speeds up battles? I only noticed it speeds up normal (non auto) run, but that part still works for me. are you sure you can speed up fights that way?
You can (or at least used to according to OP) spam click or scroll while fast forwarding a battle to go even faster.

JessMini
07-19-2016, 03:34 PM

You know how, with the top right button unchecked the girls attack one by one with full animation, and with it checked the girls attack instantly one after another? Well, if you'd spam click you'd barely even see the girls move in order, it all happens really quickly and you just notice all HP bars going down.

It's gone now though. :(

Miu
07-19-2016, 03:38 PM
Oh wow I had no idea, wish I knew out about it before it was fixed :eek:

JessMini
07-19-2016, 03:44 PM
Oh wow I had no idea, wish I knew out about it before it was fixed :eek:

I'm wondering what possible reason they could have for removing something like this.. O.o

MiqDoloran
07-19-2016, 07:21 PM
Just got a chance to test this and the scrolling trick still works, they just disabled the clicking.

JessMini
07-20-2016, 04:36 AM
Just got a chance to test this and the scrolling trick still works, they just disabled the clicking.

Do you mean to just scroll up and down during a battle? I can't tell if it goes any faster when I do that.. x)

victor sant
07-20-2016, 05:05 AM
The scroll still works, but it is slower than what the click was.