PDA

View Full Version : Compensation for Popularity Contest

summerslam
07-20-2016, 02:48 AM
Updates from discord.

It seems that nutaku is going to compensate us with FG in exchange for not being able to deliver us the promised re-skin.

Compensation tier is based on the number of voting tickets collected.

So you might still want to continue farming for tickets xD

Rewards will be sent out at the end of the event.

Drayvhen
07-20-2016, 02:49 AM
now I have a reason to reach 3500+, not bad.

Ikki
07-20-2016, 02:59 AM
most of us where going to get 4k to get all the rewards from the ongoing event, and we are going to get more rewards with those same 4k tickets from the compensation rewards (since we only need 3.5k) not bad, still i would prefer a gacha with only the 3 winning girls, increasing the chances of a 6* (since those are most likely going to win) wont make any difference unless they sum up directly the chances (0,5%+20% instead of 0,5%x4 i.e.), otherwise its like "hey spin this compensation gacha, you probably wont get anything, but spin it anyway" i hope they change it, but i doubt it will happen

Saertis
07-20-2016, 03:47 AM
most of us where going to get 4k to get all the rewards from the ongoing event, and we are going to get more rewards with those same 4k tickets from the compensation rewards (since we only need 3.5k)
Yeah, when I read about compesation and tiers earlier I feared they'd make top tiers insane and/or they won't tell us more about them... now we'll get extra rewards for the same efford. Well it seems 3 players (10k, wow that's something, I wonder how much they spent) get even more since Nameless Acolyte wrote in his message:

If you are one of the above please PM me directly.
Only thing to remember is that with event rewards they'll count collected tickets but with compestion they'll look at tickets used in voting. Part of blobz's message from Discord suggest that:

Everyone who voted (even once) will receive compensation.

still i would prefer a gacha with only the 3 winning girls
We'll still get gatcha after this event. Nameless Acolyte confirms that in the end of his message:

To better clarify the Gacha Machine: the winning characters will receive highly increased chances in a future Gacha which will be hold shortly after the event's end.
But that probably won't be winning girls only gatcha...

0,5%+20% instead of 0,5%x4
That's how increased drop-rates gatchas works? I always thought that it first roll rarity of the girl and then which one exactly it'll be...

Ikki
07-20-2016, 03:57 AM
You misunderstood me, i wasnt very clear anyway, it works the way you are saying, what i meant was that i would prefer a gacha with only the 3 winning girls (not with all the other premium gacha girls), and about the chances i was referring to increasing the chances of the winning girls directly, summing them up like 0,5%+20%, like "if you roll this gacha you have a 20,5% chance of getting baccara" for example, instead of the crap increased chances known in any limited 1 gacha, where they dont increase the chance of getting a 6*, instead they only increase the chance of getting the featured girl ONLY if you get that 0,5% of getting a 6*, dont know if i made myself clear this time XD

Saertis
07-20-2016, 04:14 AM
Yeah, that's exactly how I thought Limited 1 gatchas works... numbers misled me.

JessMini
07-20-2016, 04:27 AM
Well Flower Gems are always neat, I'm happy with this. Although.. I have around 2500 tickets, but I'll be sure to have 4000 at the end of the event. Will we be awarded gems based on what tickets we had when they announced that there would be no re-skins, or based on what we have at the end of the event?

Ikki
07-20-2016, 04:34 AM
You need to use 3.5k+ tickets, so just get 4k tickets and use them and you will get all the rewards when the event ends

Saertis
07-20-2016, 04:36 AM
Will we be awarded gems based on what tickets we had when they announced that there would be no re-skins, or based on what we have at the end of the event?
I think it'll be at the end of the event since it seems they'll count voted tickets for compesation rewards. Otherwise they won't aviod complains bacause a lot of palyers didn't vote even once to clearly see how much tickets they collected so far (like me). So I really hope it isn't that way...

nip101
07-20-2016, 11:02 AM
So am I the only person whose glad they "canceled" the voting? Now we get 20 FG and some extra Ampys. Personally I couldn't care less of who would of won even if we did get reskins since its not like I would of gotten them.

Eab1990
07-20-2016, 11:13 AM
It's not so much that I'm "glad" they canceled the vote, but I'm less annoyed with Nutaku and more annoyed at the playerbase for the top three.

Unregistered
07-20-2016, 12:26 PM
It's not so much that I'm "glad" they canceled the vote, but I'm less annoyed with Nutaku and more annoyed at the playerbase for the top three.

It wasn't going the way I wanted it to either, but considering how things shook out, would you really want a Mint, Amaryllis, and Cepha priority gacha?

- - - Updated - - -

Biggest takeaway from this whole thing is that all the forums and discord have almost no reach or effect on what people do in game. Hope nutaku takes this lesson and puts info on the news/game more often so people actually see it.

Eab1990
07-20-2016, 12:49 PM
A 2* priority gacha would be hilarious, tbh.

But back when we thought the new wedding reskins were a go, I'd have much preferred more 2/3/4* love instead of another 5/6*.

sniddy
07-20-2016, 02:16 PM
I see your point Nip - but it's a bit sad as that's now a precedent - we will get no unique events etc or affect the story

It's kinda nice to get the gems but I'd really like to see a little forging of our own path....

MiqDoloran
07-20-2016, 02:27 PM
So am I the only person whose glad they "canceled" the voting? Now we get 20 FG and some extra Ampys. Personally I couldn't care less of who would of won even if we did get reskins since its not like I would of gotten them.
In the short term this is a "better" result, but in the long run this was a really bad outcome.

IvanLedah21
07-20-2016, 02:46 PM
In the short term this is a "better" result, but in the long run this was a really bad outcome.

^ This. Play long enough, use the gems u naturally get in gacha spins and unless the Bride versions were SOLELY available in the Bride Gacha, u'd get them eventually. Regardless, the compensation is nice but the fact we need to be compensated makes it clear they screwed up bad.

That said, at least there's SOME communication and compensation. Poor Girls Kingdom gets the cold shoulder hardcore.

nip101
07-20-2016, 04:46 PM
^ This. Play long enough, use the gems u naturally get in gacha spins and unless the Bride versions were SOLELY available in the Bride Gacha, u'd get them eventually. Regardless, the compensation is nice but the fact we need to be compensated makes it clear they screwed up bad.

What do you mean that I'd get them eventually? Maybe if I lived for all eternity. So far since opening I've used like 250 or 300 gems and have 0 6* and 4 5* that aren't event units.

Unregistered
07-20-2016, 07:51 PM
What do you mean that I'd get them eventually? Maybe if I lived for all eternity. So far since opening I've used like 250 or 300 gems and have 0 6* and 4 5* that aren't event units.

You haven't used enough gems to expect to get a 6*. 300 gems is 60 rolls (not counting any +1 bonus from rolling 10 at once). Since rolling a 6* is a half a percent chance, the mean expectancy to roll a 6* doesn't come until 200 rolls. Of course it's random, so some lucky people have gotten one or more 6*s at many rolls fewer than that, and some people will take way more than 200 rolls to get one. But nobody should begin to complain until they've spent at least a thousand gems without getting a 6*.

MiqDoloran
07-20-2016, 09:29 PM
Probability keeping it real.

Unregistered
07-20-2016, 11:17 PM
Probability keeping it real.

Statistical analysis...is a harsh mistress.

sniddy
07-21-2016, 12:30 AM
RNJesus our only salvation

squidshavetents
07-21-2016, 04:40 AM
10k tickets. Holy......

I got like. 17 lmfao

nip101
07-21-2016, 03:46 PM
You haven't used enough gems to expect to get a 6*. 300 gems is 60 rolls (not counting any +1 bonus from rolling 10 at once). Since rolling a 6* is a half a percent chance, the mean expectancy to roll a 6* doesn't come until 200 rolls. Of course it's random, so some lucky people have gotten one or more 6*s at many rolls fewer than that, and some people will take way more than 200 rolls to get one. But nobody should begin to complain until they've spent at least a thousand gems without getting a 6*.

You missed the point of my post...

Unregistered
07-21-2016, 07:07 PM
Really curious as to what the people that got 10k tickets are going to receive. Hope that it's still possible to aim for that goal, I wouldn't mind spending flower gems to find out.

- - - Updated - - -

Was it something other than, 'In my solely anecdotal experience I've used less than a third of the gems I should expect to have to use before getting a single 6* so what do you mean I'd get them eventually?'

OK, assuming that you really meant, 'The statistical chance that anyone has to roll a 6* is very low, so nobody is likely to ever get EVERY girl" then I agree.

IvanLedah21
07-22-2016, 08:26 AM

If your point was not just getting a 6* but getting the specific bride 6*, then it would certainly take a VERY LONG TIME to happen without spending, and even then a while if you don't go hardcore whale. Otherwise, I'm not sure what you were trying to say. Getting ANY ONE 6* should happen eventually if you spend the FGs you get naturally (minimum 2 per 10 days, occasionally you get lucky and get a full card of 10 FGs, rarely get from gatherings, 8 every 2 week from event maps = 10+1 every 3 months at worst, 18-19 tries = ~4.5 years in a worst-case scenario that still uses average rolling, where you NEVER get a 10-FG stamp card, NEVER max affection on a girl, and NEVER get a FG from Gathering). Yes that a long time but that's in a worst-case (within average rolling), purely F2P scenario.

nip101
07-22-2016, 10:01 AM
The point of my post is that its basically impossible to get 6 stars and because of this the whole bride event was pretty much 0 interest to me since I wont ever get them. Thus getting free 20 FGs is way better.

As far as the 10k tickets reward unless its like get the 6* girl or a free 6* ticket its probably not worth going for. Honestly though it would even be that bad to go for. I'd only need to spend 30 gems worst case (0 voting secret areas) and 24 ish with them.

IvanLedah21
07-22-2016, 11:23 AM
The point of my post is that its basically impossible to get 6 stars and because of this the whole bride event was pretty much 0 interest to me since I wont ever get them. Thus getting free 20 FGs is way better.

As far as the 10k tickets reward unless its like get the 6* girl or a free 6* ticket its probably not worth going for. Honestly though it would even be that bad to go for. I'd only need to spend 30 gems worst case (0 voting secret areas) and 24 ish with them.

Uh... given your own logic of it being "basically impossible to get 6 stars" how would spending 30 FGs to get a guaranteed 6* NOT be worth it? And you can eventually get a 6* while being F2P, like my previous post said it will just take years if you never spend.

nip101
07-22-2016, 12:11 PM
Uh... given your own logic of it being "basically impossible to get 6 stars" how would spending 30 FGs to get a guaranteed 6* NOT be worth it? And you can eventually get a 6* while being F2P, like my previous post said it will just take years if you never spend.

I said if the reward isn't a free 6* its not worth doing. Obviously if its a 6* im gonna go for it... Also I'm just hypothesizing about what the reward for 10k is since no one has said.

IvanLedah21
07-22-2016, 01:18 PM
I said if the reward isn't a free 6* its not worth doing. Obviously if its a 6* im gonna go for it... Also I'm just hypothesizing about what the reward for 10k is since no one has said.

Well it technically wouldn't be free anyways since u said it would take 30 FGs to get there, but whatever, if nobody here knows what the reward actually is, why bother going for it? We already pray for good rewards enough as it is lol (between rng on maps and more importantly RNG in Gacha)

sniddy
07-22-2016, 01:34 PM

....Wow defeatist much?

Yeh I got lucky and a random whimmed 5 gem roll got Dogwood, so I'm already in the 6* club....but they will never give a 6* for an event, unless it's a neutered one, you may get rolls and chances at free 6*'s at best....

TBH - the reward was the 5* maxed at 2k and amps at 4k - the voting was a fiasco of poor communications, natuaku to us, nutaku to the main devs...and probably people understanding of what was going on....so as I have said, nice insta boost, but means at least for now we're going to be in the shadows

Kyosuke Kiryu
07-22-2016, 10:20 PM
Well for those who voted for Mint you may be happy to know that she will receive her unique look she has on her Artwork on her ingame sprite, right now she have the generic slice type girl look on our version but in the japanese version:

http://wikiwiki.jp/flower2ch/?plugin=ref&page=%A5%DF%A5%F3%A5%C8&src=zukan_mint_02.png

She is the only 2* girl so far that got her unique look besides Cycla Menn, also all the 4* girls will get their unique looks too in the future, i just don't now how long it will take:

http://wikiwiki.jp/flower2ch/?plugin=ref&page=%A5%D2%A5%CE%A5%AD&src=zukan_hinoki.png

http://wikiwiki.jp/flower2ch/?plugin=ref&page=%A5%B9%A5%CE%A1%BC%A5%D5%A5%EC%A1%BC%A5%AF&src=zukan_snowflake.png

So far there is no unique look for the 3* girls besides those that already have it (Alstroe Maria and Rose Diana)

moarsi
07-23-2016, 12:42 AM
Yeah I think they updated some sprites a while ago? I remember seeing one of Black Baccara, let me see if I can find it again to link it.

Ikki
07-23-2016, 01:22 AM
yeah the baccara sprite in nutaku is horrible compared to the dmm one

Pangalan
07-23-2016, 07:43 AM
Well for those who voted for Mint you may be happy to know that she will receive her unique look she has on her Artwork on her ingame sprite, right now she have the generic slice type girl look on our version but in the japanese version:
http://wikiwiki.jp/flower2ch/?plugin=ref&page=%A5%DF%A5%F3%A5%C8&src=zukan_mint_02.png

Mint looks really nice now that she matches her artwork!

I found the Yulan one:
http://wikiwiki.jp/flower2ch/?plugin=ref&page=%A5%CF%A5%AF%A5%E2%A5%AF%A5%EC%A5%F3&src=zukan_hakumokuren.png
I want!

Meister
07-23-2016, 08:01 AM
hope they implement it ASAP!

MiqDoloran
07-23-2016, 08:13 AM
Mint looks really nice now that she matches her artwork!

I found the Yulan one:
http://wikiwiki.jp/flower2ch/?plugin=ref&page=%A5%CF%A5%AF%A5%E2%A5%AF%A5%EC%A5%F3&src=zukan_hakumokuren.png
I want!
Yulan doesn't look that much different but OK.

Pangalan
07-23-2016, 08:22 AM
Yulan doesn't look that much different but OK.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/05/01/npwaMW.gif

Well, at least she's no longer wearing the generic outfit haha

Zenithale
07-23-2016, 08:45 AM
There is justice for the most popular 2*! :o