PDA

View Full Version : DMM Ideal Team

Kirito Rick
07-24-2016, 02:21 AM
As the title suggests...
in my signature is what i call my DMM ideal team...

Requesting the community to tell me if my team will be ok once i raise everyone properly...

[Note: This is not my main team]

1) Need suggestions in general on whom to max out and whom to AW after Awakening my first three: Spica-Katie-Sedis...

2) Also what is my team lacking and in general which other class i should focus on...
ie: should i bother raising units like Aida etc.

3) What other important stuff about team building...did i miss out [if any] which needs my attention...

4) Whom to spend Rainbow Fairies on...

5) Which Event units are worth leveling...that can sync in with my current team..

6) Any other suggestion...

YoxalLoyal
07-24-2016, 09:34 AM
1. I'm guessing you don't have Bernice? I would AW Altair and G.Iris after your initial 3 units since I heard Altair is pretty good at UP generation and Iris with her global small heal after deployment. Belinda would also be a good choice since she buffs witches as her AW passive. Nadia I would leave for last since she is already good before AW. Plus, her UP increases all the way to 40 after AW, so she is better as an endgame unit.

2. You seem to be lacking good duelists. Do you have a princess? Your HAT is good already, so not going to say anything about that. Rangers are pretty situational as archers can fill their roles already. They are mainly used for stalling hard bosses like the majins with their traps similar to necromancers.

3. Same as above.

4. Idk what your other black units are, but Altair can be SU with Jake who should have his revival soon. With your team, I would use rainbows on Berna or Nadia. The farm units can be SU using their copies.

5. Rika would do well as a replacement for Margaret since she deals true damage and can be a ranged melee unit. You will definitely need a valk as a lowcost duelist, so Lesia would do well for your team. As mentioned above, you are lacking a princess, so the units you are able to get now would be Louise (TP), Sukuha (star trial), and Claudia (item collection). The others are premium.

Kirito Rick
07-25-2016, 02:26 AM
1) no i dont have a bearnice...
i use leanne + Raichi for now...

2) No i dont have a princess yet T_T

3) No other black units or premium plat
[ Have Eva and Ur from sp summon ]

Im actually waiting for next month...i will get Legend stamp card...
hopefully i get something useful out of the ticket...