PDA

View Full Version : Feeling overwhelmed...

scrubp
07-25-2016, 02:27 AM
All these revivals along with 100% drop rate on first completion is taking a HUGE strain on my inventory! I've already bought as many expansions as I can as well, but unfortunately do not have enough to get the Barracks. What do I do before I can even save up for Barracks? I have so many Silvers... should I just start CRing some extras?

All these event revival plats along with the Carmilla, Nadia, and Uzume I've rolled off gacha recently are making me feel so confused as to who to focus first. That, and I haven't had any spare Stamina to even farm Affection items either. Does DMM ever get a break period haha

HellamongHeaven
07-25-2016, 02:34 AM
All these revivals along with 100% drop rate on first completion is taking a HUGE strain on my inventory! I've already bought as many expansions as I can as well, but unfortunately do not have enough to get the Barracks. What do I do before I can even save up for Barracks? I have so many Silvers... should I just start CRing some extras?

All these event revival plats along with the Carmilla, Nadia, and Uzume I've rolled off gacha recently are making me feel so confused as to who to focus first. That, and I haven't had any spare Stamina to even farm Affection items either. Does DMM ever get a break period haha
lol You ask for it when you move to DMM. I have spend a whooping 100 SC for a cycle of revival( and not to mention I only got about 50% of all the event) for expansion, you can't save it like when you're playing with Nu.

Kirito Rick
07-25-2016, 04:22 AM
I will suggest getting the 2nd Barrack as early as possible..

unitll then the best thing to do:
prepare your extra silvers as awakening fodders...ie: 30CC1 as many 'extra silvers' as you can...
once you get the 2nd barrack..
store all your aw fodders for later use...

I will also suggest not to roll untill you get ur barrack..

If cases are worst then feed extra silvers to premium units...
or units that can cause skill ups like.
[ Lauren to Spica...]

Try to save as many silvers as possible and not waste them too much...
best of luck :)

HellamongHeaven
07-25-2016, 04:41 AM
I will suggest getting the 2nd Barrack as early as possible..

unitll then the best thing to do:
prepare your extra silvers as awakening fodders...ie: 30CC1 as many 'extra silvers' as you can...
once you get the 2nd barrack..
store all your aw fodders for later use...

I will also suggest not to roll untill you get ur barrack..

If cases are worst then feed extra silvers to premium units...
or units that can cause skill ups like.
[ Lauren to Spica...]

Try to save as many silvers as possible and not waste them too much...
best of luck :)
I don't think that prepare to AW is that much neccessary, and there're no such thing as "extra silver" unless you got your whole silver team min-costed " look at the Danger in the Oasis map" a newbie should have make his core silver team first and try to farm the most of those revival farm that can boost it like the pla soldier and healer. Ofc if he's lucky in gacha he can simply farm those revival for skill up.

ToTeras
07-25-2016, 04:46 AM
I'm in a somewhat similar position. I have enough for the 2nd barracks but I already spent 50 this month so I'm waiting for next week. Unless it's better to get one month of deluxe stamp card than 2 months of special? What do you guys think a free player like me should do?

Edit: There's also the anniversary coming but I have no idea what that means other than "hoard your SC".

Kirito Rick
07-25-2016, 05:18 AM
I don't think that prepare to AW is that much neccessary, and there're no such thing as "extra silver" unless you got your whole silver team min-costed " look at the Danger in the Oasis map" a newbie should have make his core silver team first and try to farm the most of those revival farm that can boost it like the pla soldier and healer. Ofc if he's lucky in gacha he can simply farm those revival for skill up.

It seems you didnt get my point.
Im saying that Having Aw fodders ready is better than wasting spare silvers for cost reductions..

CR is an end game thing and shouldnt be bothered with unless its an extremely important class (like silver healers or silver mages) on whom CR becomes a plus point...
otherwise u shouldnt bother CR silvers becoz you will eventually replace them by higher rarity units..be that premium or event...

As of Danger in Oasis...it can be easily cleared with full cost units...even with full cost Event units...
i dont see why CR is needed for that mao or any map below that..
i am playing this version for 3 months now...i didnt till now need wny CR on silver class units except my Valkyire...

my point being... CR silvers will easily be replaced once you get a better unit...
Bt if you have spare silvers then making them AW fodders can be useful after few months when you start AW ur units...

As for skill up i was talking about using Silvers such as Lauren to be fed to units like Spica...if he has too many Lauren.

Edit:

In this version dear...
there is a term of Extra silvers becoz on an average you get atleast 30 silvers free from normal events (excluding revivals) and a new player wont use more than 10~15 silvers in CC...rest are Extra...
im saying not to waste the extra on random CR on units u will replace...save them as AW fodders or combine them for Skill up or for Exp on units past CC50 and not just waste them...

Edit 2:
Why silver team when you can make a full plat team of revival units...
indeed there cost will be more if the new player cant clear more maps

but in such cases having a mix team of silver and plat can help...
or using Anti Zergs...
no need for silver team now that we have a revival system...

Tenhou
07-25-2016, 06:51 AM
You could also just... skip doing some revivals for now. They're coming back, heck even this week we will have Cloris and Belinda again. Less than a month for all those revivals to rotate.