PDA

View Full Version : Harem Heroes

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 10:27 AM
Looking forward to when the battle system is competitive pvp. Hopefully there will be worthwhile prizes, that would really drive competition: unique equipment and girls, etc.

Now, if battle is going to become such a focus, can we get battle art of the girls you are using in the positions being called out? It could go on the sides, where there are just pictures of buildings now.

- - - Updated - - -

hey, i just upgraded Ankyo to rank 3/4 and...the picture of her is pretty ugly and i kinda regret it. are there any pictures around so i can decide which one to upgrade, so i dont have any bad surprieses again?

Shurato
08-02-2016, 11:37 AM
Another Suggestion

I think Trade system would be cool too.

trading one item per day or week, the same level of rarity. Or in any way players can collect points for doing certain goals and after that be

able to use the Trade system

And something to prevent players to exchange with sub-accounts. Sure if the item only have at épic pachinco he can only trade for another

item unique on épic pachinco.

It would also be cool Auto equip/unequip items according to the best for each class. I.e Hardcore, Charm and Know-how.

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 11:56 AM
trading system feels like a bad idea, and i dont think an automatic equipment system would do something good either, maybe (if swapping between different stats is neccessary in the future) a loadout system would do much better (IF)

IvanLedah21
08-02-2016, 12:02 PM
As it would be obv for people leaving this game overnight to see the money stays the same. So the answer: The money wont stack, the shorter the timer the more you have to pay attention to collect the money. Once the bar is filled it waits for you to click

Ah well, figured as much, hoping I was wrong lol. At least it doesn't require much in the way of active participation so you can just have it open in background.

Greetingz
08-02-2016, 12:02 PM
trading system feels like a bad idea, and i dont think an automatic equipment system would do something good either, maybe (if swapping between different stats is neccessary in the future) a loadout system would do much better (IF)

A trading system indeed feels bad, just think about the ppl making alts to get that 1 free $$ rol and then trade it over to their main in order to become better.

Shurato
08-02-2016, 12:08 PM
Yes you guys are Right no one game that has trade System belong to long.

And with this some Players can be OP faster.

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 12:10 PM
poeple always find ways to bypass restrictions, also it would cut out some farming content in a game that doesnt have much content at all right now

IvanLedah21
08-02-2016, 12:31 PM
Looking forward to when the battle system is competitive pvp. Hopefully there will be worthwhile prizes, that would really drive competition: unique equipment and girls, etc.

Now, if battle is going to become such a focus, can we get battle art of the girls you are using in the positions being called out? It could go on the sides, where there are just pictures of buildings now.

- - - Updated - - -

hey, i just upgraded Ankyo to rank 3/4 and...the picture of her is pretty ugly and i kinda regret it. are there any pictures around so i can decide which one to upgrade, so i dont have any bad surprieses again?

Having pictures of every girl in every possible position would be a lot of graphics programming and design (not that there's THAT many girls but assuming they will continue to be added...), would be better to just add H love scenes when u hit max affection with a girl. Also, an option to set a tier-image as a girl's default image (like PPS has with the cards, you can go back to a previous image if you like the position/look better) would be nice.

The game is clearly a work-in-process though, so the top priority is increasing content (scenes, girls, features, etc.), stuff that's purely a matter of personal taste is secondary. That said, more H scenes for each girl would be a big deal considering that's kind of the whole reason people will play this game lol.

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 12:40 PM
just reached the dark lord myself after reading about him in this thread, fought him like 10 times, got two of these green marbles so far und suddenly i got Arcana, im still level 6....i guess im lucky
level 7 now with 4 green marbles and just got Sheheramazond too, im on a run

hey its me again, right now im at "save the princess" and compleated about 15%. just got the third girl from the dark lord. got the helmlet and the armor during all these farming sessions too, so there are definitly no restrictions and its possible to get all the items AND the girls from him. im level 9 with 3700/4050 exp right now btw...i guess thats every information im able to provide right now.

Keyen
08-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Lvl 15, near lvl 16, still no girl in sight. Guess I should be happy with my 27 paper sheet when I needed only 2.

Greetingz
08-02-2016, 12:46 PM
Lvl 15, near lvl 16, still no girl in sight. Guess I should be happy with my 27 paper sheet when I needed only 2.

Halfway to lvl 17 here

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 12:57 PM
from what i experienced so far while farming dark lord for the last two days: just farming dark lord cuts off a lot of exp, just did a normal pvp battle for the first time and was kinda shocked how much exp you get for only 1 fight (at half the cost). i think i would have made MUCH more progress if i did more pvp battles, leveled up faster and used the energy on the story campaign. but on the other side, i made lots of money due to rare dark lord drops and gacha so all my girls (7 in total) are affection rank 3/4, and bunny already reached rank 4.

in the end, i'd do it again like this, now im going to level up, earn the free enrgy and "save the princess" *cough*

- - - Updated - - -

this must be why im only level 9

Greetingz
08-02-2016, 01:02 PM
Well The more you farm arena, the less xp you get, sometimes even no XP. Dark lord / Ninja seem to have a set amount of xp but it cost you 2 arena points

Keyen
08-02-2016, 01:15 PM
The arena 3 boss grants more exp than 2 arena battle.

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Yeah this isn't really a serious game but is not terrible as an Alt Tab/Window game while your doing other things.

well that is what i have been doing until now i gave the game a chance and i can say it won't get any bettre it will only get worse. 7-8 energy to advance one stage sometimes 3-4 scenes after one another 1 energy is 7.5 min waiting that makes 8 energy x4 = 32. 32 x 7.5 = 240 minutes that is literally 4 hours (one hour 60 min x 4 =240). and what you get for 4 hours waitning ? a princess sourrounded by trolls and each 8 energy throws a stone to the head of one goblin...

for the rest if you upgrade any girls the waiting time increases right now i have 4 girls, 2 i need to wait 15 min, 1 25 and 1 40 min. that is just crazy times because the 15 mins offer 270 and 317 cash, the 25 offer 338 and the 40 offers 714.

literally you play 1 minute then you go do other shit 40 minutes later you come back collect the cash and do 4 battles in arena (max 4 energy 1 energy every 10 min in arena) you can skip those battles and just get the cash and exp from it.

the pacing of the game slows down drastically after the first few lvls, just moneyhungry game made this time nothing interesting about it.

Edddddd
08-02-2016, 02:49 PM
I just keep this game in another monitor. I'm enjoying the story and so far so just checking every 30 minutes and clicking some buttons while i do something else is perfect.

Greetingz
08-02-2016, 02:55 PM
I just keep this game in another monitor. I'm enjoying the story and so far so just checking every 30 minutes and clicking some buttons while i do something else is perfect.

Same, I have this game open the whole time im awake, so basicy I'm checking every 5-10 mins xD?

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 06:26 PM
Can anyone verify that the 1 guaranteed "exclusive" girl from the epic pachinko is unique and not dropped by the bosses?

Greetingz
08-02-2016, 06:37 PM
Can anyone verify that the 1 guaranteed "exclusive" girl from the epic pachinko is unique and not dropped by the bosses?

so far I know that the epic pachinko's are indeed a guaranteed girl, but they all from raid bosses, its a quick way w/o farming I guess?

Shurato
08-02-2016, 09:12 PM
so far I know that the epic pachinko's are indeed a guaranteed girl, but they all from raid bosses, its a quick way w/o farming I guess?

You mean Harem boss right :D ?

Btw like you guys sayd before xp arena battle is so random, they need to fix this. Maybe reward by kind Lv players defeated will be good.

Seichii
08-02-2016, 09:16 PM
Hello ^^

i'm new in this game. I have seen that the dark lord dropped girls, there a way to have more chance for get it?

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 09:26 PM
Hello ^^

i'm new in this game. I have seen that the dark lord dropped girls, there a way to have more chance for get it?

Nope, all random chance.
-JNF

Legomaniak
08-02-2016, 09:45 PM
lvl 13, ninja girls 1, dark lord girls 0 :-/ keep farming :D

Seichii
08-02-2016, 09:50 PM
Nope, all random chance.
-JNF

there is a percentage of luck, does it help?

Zerana
08-02-2016, 10:11 PM
Luck is for a critical hit chance, not drop rate. Been playing since day one and no girls have dropped for me yet.

Edit:

this is an unrelated question probably, but while playing this game..and others..I've gotten an error that makes the game quit and logs me out of Nutaku. Has this happened to anyone else?

Hmm, this might be due to me being inactive with PPS and leaving it running possibly.

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 10:37 PM
I said high not long, there is a difference, especially when this is only the second area.

I'm referring to the relation of stamina regeneration to consumption ratio.

Also, I doubt it will keep the same pace but instead decrease. I expect far larger sinks in the future.

There is a concept called difficulty flow in Game Design. A good game makes it a nice gentle upwards curve, matching risk and reward.

For the most part OI handles stamina well, far better than this does.

Plus I doubt many appreciate going two frames and then having to wait 2-3 hours to go another two when all that happened was really a perspective switch.

The Dev and ALl the Team Of the Game Are Actualy French You can find tham on their website link provided somewhere in here and thy all so have a Patron account

Keyen
08-03-2016, 12:29 AM
Damn it... I though the market did a reset each 12H... How wrong I was... So much time lost :(

Unregistered
08-03-2016, 12:36 AM
The Dev and ALl the Team Of the Game Are Actualy French You can find tham on their website link provided somewhere in here and thy all so have a Patron account

I did some research on them before I started playing the game.

I fail to understand why them being French has anything to do with my critique of the game.

It's clear to me not only from BroyT post but the game itself. That this is unfinished, and the beginning of something much larger for them.

So I stand by my comments so far.

-JNF

Profile4
08-03-2016, 12:37 AM
So far account #2 is getting much luckier with the dark lord. Only one day in and already getting nothing but rares and have arcana. Only pulling exp items on the main account though, what a joke.

Unregistered
08-03-2016, 12:42 AM
Damn it... I though the market did a reset each 12H... How wrong I was... So much time lost :(

It does, but you have to buy something for it to replace the items. Otherwise the items will stay the same.

- - - Updated - - -

So far account #2 is getting much luckier with the dark lord. Only one day in and already getting nothing but rares and have arcana. Only pulling exp items on the main account though, what a joke.

Too much effort has been put into this one to even consider a second...it would make me cry

I'm starting to really like the ridiculous amount of battles idea to get girls, provided previous battles counted.

-JNF

Shurato
08-03-2016, 12:49 AM
finally completed investigation.

Be attention last used Papper wil be the end. You will receive 150 xp when used last papper shaper.

Keyen
08-03-2016, 01:19 AM
It does, but you have to buy something for it to replace the items. Otherwise the items will stay the same.

No. The next batch of items starts its timer not when the previous one finishes, but when you open the market the next time afterward. This mean if the timer finishes at 3 AM and you open it at 10 AM, the next batch of items arrives at 10 PM. And so you lost 7 hours.

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 04:51 AM

Nah bro xD its every 12 hours you check in the market

Keyen
08-03-2016, 06:16 AM

I don't think I can go much higher (excepting by pumping stat from money).

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 06:26 AM

I don't think I can go much higher (excepting by pumping stat from money).

`That epic helmet is rlly helping you with them stats xD

Keyen
08-03-2016, 06:53 AM
MY FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

*Run outside screaming*

Zerana
08-03-2016, 06:56 AM
MY FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

*Run outside screaming*

Congrats. ♥ Hopefully I can be just as lucky today.

Blakkjaw
08-03-2016, 07:20 AM
Guys, I'm leaving this here...
http://www.haremheroes.com/admin.php
(After you activate the admin mode, a cheat menu appears on the main screen, on the left)

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 07:27 AM
(After you activate the admin mode, a cheat menu appears on the main screen, on the left)

How even did u find that out lol

Sincronic
08-03-2016, 07:31 AM
I'm not playing the game but... gg xD

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 07:37 AM
Thank god this cheat doesnt do much tho for staminia recovery so its kinda fair still

Kinkoid
08-03-2016, 07:47 AM

Thanks for reporting this, it's fixed ;).
We opened this admin page a few months ago when we wanted to make demos of HaremHeroes to pro like Nutaku in game conventions... and well we forgot to close it.

If you were doubting us reading this thread... now you know that we really really read it regularly ;).

And by the way THANKS for all the interest you're showing... the HaremHeroes you're currently playing can be considered as "live beta v0.5".
In the coming weeks we'll release enough power features to consider we'll release "v1.0". And V2 will follow immediately.
Of course every release will be an addition to the existing game, nothing will come destroying the game and all progress you've accumulated.
Along the way, more worlds soon.

Keep on commenting and talking about hour game, that's fueling our motivation, thanks again :*

Blakkjaw
08-03-2016, 07:51 AM
How even did u find that out lol

I used UrlFuzzer, found out that link and checked it out.

Unregistered
08-03-2016, 07:59 AM
thanks for showing up in the forum and letting us know our suggestions are not going to waste, im pretty sure people dont see the game like it is now, but they see what it might become in the future, so much potential in parodys and stuff, we're looking forward to that :P

Zerana
08-03-2016, 08:21 AM
thanks for showing up in the forum and letting us know our suggestions are not going to waste, im pretty sure people dont see the game like it is now, but they see what it might become in the future, so much potential in parodys and stuff, we're looking forward to that :P

This..totally see the possibility for this game and can't wait to see what the HaremHeroes crew does with the game in the future. That said, I am having a whole lot of fun with it now, and thanks a lot for fixing the battle issue on firefox. So nice to be able to see the the rewards and the 'OK' button. ♥

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 08:27 AM
Used that 'admin' mode on my alt to see if there were any exclusive girls to paid pachinko alone, So it wouldnt affect anything on my main. And what I said earlier was true, there are no exclusive girls in pachinko outside the tutorial one that u can avoid if u never press the single paid pachinko. I like it this way, means farming is still a valid option and its good to know you cannot get dupe girls. But I cant wonder but ask, will there be literaly exclusive girls to the paid pachinko only or will everythng come from the evil lords in the stories?

Shurato
08-03-2016, 08:31 AM
Thanks again kinkoid , for supporting the game. I agree with Unregistered Many player will be play the game in coming soon or later. I hope our stats will become in progress all the time after beta.

Now understand how will be the PvP battles. According to their best girls and Judge we choose our main alpha. I Hope that's it

I still can not change my specialty class. But I've seen some players with other classes as Charm and know-how in the battle arena

Perhaps this becomes available after advancing a little further in history. Left 2 quests to complete Area 3 Right Now.

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 08:33 AM
Thanks again kinkoid , for supporting the game. I agree with Unregistered Many player will be play the game soon in later. I hope our stats

will become in progress all the time after beta.

Now understand how will the PvP battles. According to their best girls and Judge we choose our main alpha. I Hope that's it

I still can not change my specialty class. But I've seen some players with other classes as Charm and know-how in the battle arena

Perhaps this becomes available after advancing a little further in history. Left 2 quest to complete Area 3 Right Now?

Nah, im at the 2nd last scroll of world 3, apperently your speciality was chosen randomly for you, but most people had hardcore.

Zerana
08-03-2016, 08:33 AM
I can understand there being limited/exclusive girls for those that spend money on the game and I'm completely fine with that. However, at the moment I think paying $50 for a x10 spin on epic pachinko is to high. Though I'd probably do it for $20.

Kinkoid
08-03-2016, 08:36 AM
Used that 'admin' mode on my alt to see if there were any exclusive girls to paid pachinko alone

Thanks for not abusing too much of this cheat.
You'll understand that cheaters when found will be mercilessly banned.
We plan on having soon a lot of PVP competition... I don't think anybody would appreciate to be crushed by cheaters.

Sorry for players that used this cheat to slurp Kobans... your accounts will be either reset or banned.

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 08:40 AM
Thanks for not abusing too much of this cheat.
You'll understand that cheaters when found will be mercilessly banned.
We plan on having soon a lot of PVP competition... I don't think anybody would appreciate to be crushed by cheaters.

Sorry for players that used this cheat to slurp Kobans... your accounts will be either reset or banned.

Understandable, and dunno if it would be easy to find anyway my alts name is "Shidouze" I'd fully understand a reset or a ban on this account

Shurato
08-03-2016, 08:45 AM
Nah, im at the 2nd last scroll of world 3, apperently your speciality was chosen randomly for you, but most people had hardcore.

My speciality is Hardcore. Look the 2 guys with know-how.

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 08:48 AM

Yes im aware that some people have others, but as said before there is no way of chosen your speciality. Its chosen for you at the start, however they will allow us to change in future update

Keyen
08-03-2016, 08:55 AM

I'm pretty sure they are not players (I think there is some bots in the game). Just look at their level, I don't think it's humanly possible to be already 19 (It required more than 30K exp). And yet, their ego is incredibly low.

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 08:56 AM
I'm pretty sure they are not players (I think there is some bots the game). Just look at their level, I don't think it's humanly possible to be already 19.

If they are spenders.. you can be higher level then the normal players. I'm only lvl 17 (20,121 / 23,290)

Unregistered
08-03-2016, 08:57 AM
First I want to say that I am very much enjoying the game, never mind the energy costs or the grind for girls this game has some great potential as comic relief from the more intense games. Hope that all the new things to come don't alter that core concept that makes this a game to come back to when everything else is stressing you out.

Now I have a few thoughts that I wanted to share that might be of some interest:

1] I don't completely agree with the majority that the We can't have girls as battle drop rewards... I do think that perhaps it should only be a single girl so while it still draws/motivates completion-ists to grind for her, it doesn't mega handicap people who she doesn't drop for.

1.5] If you have less girls as battle rewards then you need ways to make them available in other ways. Random encounters on repeatable energy missions, Purchasable from a shop, etc... I do still agree that it shouldn't be made to easy to get them because they represent a massive permanent resource once acquired.

2] Harem Girl Collection rewards... at the moment they only give you an amount of staple currency but what if their were girls who gave Energy, Battle Points, Kobans, etc... These girls would allow people who play more intermittently to gain a little more during their active time.

3] I don't know but I guess the mini-missions will be the energy sink that we need to compliment the Story Battle or Arena that we already have as BP sink.

4] More ways to sink in-game currency, both Staple and paid. How about building a mansion to live and house your harem in. Perhaps involving acquiring or exploring a tropical island so we can have lots of swimsuit scenes.

That's it for now may have some more later.

Keyen
08-03-2016, 09:01 AM
If they are spenders.. you can be higher level then the normal players. I'm only lvl 17 (20,121 / 23,290)
Yes, and the level 17 comes at 19630. If you need as much exp for the lvl 18 and level 19 as you need for the 17 (and I think it's higher), you need at least 30K exp. It's
180 ninja fights (over you or Shurato), or 360 battle points, or 60 resets, or 1500 kobans, or over 70$ just in reset (and not in gacha). And, per chance, they have another class. And even with all that, they don't know how to build a character or know how to upgrade their girls :)

-> Bot.

2] Harem Girl Collection rewards... at the moment they only give you an amount of staple currency but what if their were girls who gave Energy, Battle Points, Kobans, etc... These girls would allow people who play more intermittently to gain a little more during their active time.

That's a GREAT idea. I support it 100%. They have to have higher cooldown (maybe > 15H), but it would be really good.

Shurato
08-03-2016, 09:32 AM
About 1 : There are reports from players that got 3 girls from Harem boss .

About 2 : Nice idea. Girl with xp or more money aquisition per advancig. others increasing drop rates like you say many possibilities.

About 3 : Good too.

About 4: would be nice .

BTW guys about bot or not they are true spender player or i think the only way from a player reachs a LV 20 Right Now . It would be possible if he had not slept or asked for someone who played for him while sleeping lol. There are some guys at LV 20 like these other 2.

Keyen
08-03-2016, 09:54 AM
When I mean bot, I don't mean players who are using bots, I mean fake players set up by the developpers to offer opponents everytime, even when there is no other players at this range of level.

As you can see, the common point between these 5 players are unbelievable level, way too low ego, and always a lvl 1 affection girl (when, if they are spending so much, should be at least lvl 2 or 3).

I may be wrong, but I don't understand at all how these guys are playing if they are true humans...

Shurato
08-03-2016, 10:05 AM
Yes, and maybe we will never know. But it does not matter as long as they shall remain with status in this way will not offer problems.

Update

So Lucky right now i got from my first time 110 xp on the arena battle sex. So i decide to farm here Right now.

Alredy have some Frozem broken balls that don't used yet.

If some other required items appears on quest i play vs Harem boss again.

Maybe was from bonus Judge position Doggy style. I will try find out.

Unregistered
08-03-2016, 10:06 AM
Was sceptical at first, with so many other games coming on nutaku right now, so I didnt start the game right away. Then one day I said "Why the heck not." and they tried the game. And I like it a lot. The gameplay is easy to go on, with a very funny story to follow, which I like a lot (played a lot of this RPG games with good and funny stories). I also like that I dont need to be on the game all the time, I can leave it and come back at any time, and what makes it even better, there is no need for much upgrading or leveling up to go on with the story, unlike in some other games. That aside, here is my opinion about the game....

1. Like many mentioned, it is very hard to get new girls, especially from the bosses (I am currently at the second one, cause I started quite late), and from what I have experienced now, those girls that drop from the bosses ( I got lucky and got Kimie and Arcana one after anothere), they get you much more cash, as the girls you get from the story. Since you much depend from the cash, that could be a problem. So maybe a system or something similar, that you get a girl, I dont know, perhaps after you fought Dark Lork 100 or 150 times, you get them automaticaly. That way it would make it still hard to get them, but you would get them anyhow, if you were unlucky till that. I must say though, that it is very nice, to still be able go back to fight the boss, after you finished the world, otherwise that would be a big problem for those who want all girls.

2. That time for new stock of items in the market is very long. I understand for begginers it is hard to get enough cash for those items, but once you have the girls leveled up, you quickly have more cash than needed. Yes you can restock right away, but doing it like that you would run out of those Kobans in no time. So perhaps there could be anothere way for those who are at higher level, to be able to restock them?

Other than that, the game is amazing so far, so keep up the good work and hope for awesome new updates on the game.

Shurato
08-03-2016, 10:33 AM
Right now when i have more then 35k money i use Great pachinco 10x.

Its nice because you receive some items that you can choice what use or not.

Of course when shop opens news items from renew time i only to buy some that are necessary for me.

Unregistered
08-03-2016, 10:39 AM
Purchasable from a shop, etc... I do still agree that it shouldn't be made to easy to get them because they represent a massive permanent resource once acquired.

please no, dont put them in shops or something like that, the game is about seducing them, not buying them like whores, i dont even think its a good idea to leave them in the gacha loot table.....but since thats more like a lottery and not like a shop i can somehow live with that.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe some lottery-themed girls would fit in here?

Keyen
08-03-2016, 10:40 AM
please no, dont put them in shops or something like that, the game is about seducing them, not buying them like whores, i dont even think its a good idea to leave them in the gacha loot table.....but since thats more like a lottery and not like a shop i can somehow live with that.

That's why I like the idea of a fixed reward for a fixed amount of beating boss. In a RP manner of speaking, you impressed them enough, and they decided to go with you.

Shurato
08-03-2016, 10:42 AM

I agreee with you bro don't do this. if this happens would like DTM. When players that had Manuel and Helena LR pegylated best placed of all events and coliseum.

Keyen
08-03-2016, 10:48 AM
Oh yeah, I wanted to say it since few days and I always forgot, but Messieurs les devs, you should remove the mention of "100% exclusive girls" at the epic pachinko. At least for now, since it's not really true.

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 11:00 AM
Oh yeah, I wanted to say it since few days and I always forgot, but Messieurs les devs, you should remove the mention of "100% exclusive girls" at the epic pachinko. At least for now, since it's not really true.

True, I confirmed it earlier on my alt, thats why I asked if they were planning to do epic pachinko only, but Its kinda still true. The free epic pachinko you get is an exclusive girl to epic pachinko only. For example if you do the 10x Epic pachinko you wont get her.

Shurato
08-03-2016, 11:15 AM
But 10x épic pachinco is guaranteed one girl. right?

perhaps devs are testing how will be the PvP battles with different speciality class. In that case they need bots to see how is the balance of disputes.

supercowman24
08-03-2016, 11:16 AM
So what's the optimal way to progress through this game?
There seems to be a lot of stamina bottle necks. Back to back scenes of 6-8 stamina apiece.

Should I be spending all of my money on affection items for girls to increase my regular income and spending all my battle points on Dark Lord fights? Should I be focusing on anything else?

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 11:18 AM
But 10x épic pachinco is guaranteed one girl. right?

perhaps devs are testing how will be the PvP battles with different speciality class. In that case they need bots to see how is the balance of disputes.

Guaranteed 1 girl, but all the girls the 10x drops are all so far from the ninja & dark lord. The 1x drops the epic pachinko tutorial girl as first time. Nothing limited so far,

Keyen
08-03-2016, 11:20 AM
So what's the optimal way to progress through this game?
There seems to be a lot of stamina bottle necks. Back to back scenes of 6-8 stamina apiece.

Should I be spending all of my money on affection items for girls to increase my regular income and spending all my battle points on Dark Lord fights? Should I be focusing on anything else?
If your objective is progress through the levels the fastest way possible:
World 1 and 2 : Farming at the arena (except for 6 green orb, dropped by the dark lord).
World 3: Farming the ninja spy (the exp from the arena is nearly the same)

You can't drop the girls from the dark lord, but you get the story girls quicker and you have an higher level (meaning higher cap, etc).

If you want to get as much chance to get girls as you can:
World 1: Farm arena
World 2: Farm the dark lord
World 3: Farm the ninja spy.

But your progress will be slower.

For the money:
Priority #1: Get ALL affection items at EVERY reset. Ever. This is your . You have NO reason to let an affection item untouched in the market.
Priority #2: Stack the money needed for upgrading a girl if you have enough affection in the market timer (1K/10K/45K).

BY FAR THE MOST IMPORTANT. The following is far less useful.

Priority #3: Only then, you can buy items from the market. Only hardcore items for now.
Priority #4: Get as much exp item as you can. You may stop if you have enough spare. Max everytime at least Bunny (since you should use her as Alpha, she beats everyone else for now). You don't lose exp if you overcap the last level, it will be gained once you level up yourself (Edit: Up to the maximum of the next level, so don't go overboard)
Priority #5: If you have a steady cash flow, no need for a expensive item, you can use the great pachinko. Only if it will not hinder #1 and #2 of the next market timer.

Don't do that for now: Buying stats.
NEVER DO THAT: Buying consommable. Way too expensive.

JMich
08-03-2016, 01:17 PM
You don't lose exp if you overcap the last level, it will be gained once you level up yourself.

Small correction here, you can actually lose girl exp, but kind of hard to do. The girl will get up to 1 exp less than the next level up, so if you are lvl 10 and overcap a lvl9 girl, she may need only 1 xp to reach level 11. If for some reason you have given her way over that, she will lose said xp. Considering the exp required for double digit levels though, doubt that will be possible. Most likely to be seen at the first few levels if one uses a rare exp item on the girls.

Keyen
08-03-2016, 01:28 PM
Oh right, didn't think of that. Thank you for the correction.

Edit: Another quick suggestion before i before. Can we sort the girls depending on:
-Remaining time
-Total time
-Income/hour
-Income/timer
-Affection level

In a ascending/descending possibility?

Or even better, sort the girls ourselves? I'm kind of annoyed having short timer at the start, then very long timer in the middle, then middle timer at the end, I don't feel secure (my Monk side, i think).

Unregistered
08-03-2016, 01:51 PM
Ayyy I'm sure it's been brought up, but a feature to switch to a previous art work you unlocked for a girl would be nice. As an example I have Ankyo at max level affection, but would prefer to switch to her previous art, which shows her in bandages.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayyy I'm sure it's been brought up, but a feature to switch to a previous art work you unlocked for a girl would be nice. As an example I have Ankyo at max level affection, but would prefer to switch to her previous art, which shows her in bandages.

- - - Updated - - -

i dont even want to upgrade her to the bandages, can you provide a picture of her on max affection so i can decide if i wanna upgrade her? (maybe in a spoiler or somerthing?)

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 01:56 PM
The bandages just go away and shes clean naked just like every 3* affection BUT Rumiko, shes wearing shredded leggings
http://i.imgur.com/NCTXG8c.png
her timer is 1 hour and 15 mins if not mistaken

Keyen
08-03-2016, 01:56 PM
Here you go

Shurato
08-03-2016, 02:12 PM
Someone already has created a wiki for the game?

With contents like xp need to reach Lv, Affection, costs of actual money items and stats of then ? Maybe later we can create this, not me because I'm not very good with these things, I just think it would be good both for those who are already playing as for beginners.

Another thing I saw here that almost every game has a main topic would not be cool this one also have a Main Topic or after the future changes by devs would be better to create a Main topic. What would you think guys?

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Most games also have a discord :D

Meister
08-03-2016, 02:26 PM
so what do we do with those extra epic stuff? I already sold some of the hero boots i got from the pachinko.

Shurato
08-03-2016, 02:26 PM
Truth we see the direction of things first.

As kinkoid said much still to be done

so what do we do with those extra epic stuff? I already sold some of the hero boots i got from the pachinko.

Sell that is not a priority for you.

Currently we can not change our specialty so do not invest in another class now. Save the best items for hardcore.

Save the affection / XP. Luck are good to critical hits so save some rare with duration of 1 day and 8:00.

it depends on what you want

Kotono
08-03-2016, 03:03 PM
This thread has a lot of activity....

I have added a new blank wiki area for this game, as it seems like interest might be high.
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 03:07 PM
This thread has a lot of activity....

Yush it has :D

Shurato
08-03-2016, 03:12 PM
Yes, new things like this game, along with lots of information and some doubt cause a lot of interaction.

very good potential game

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 03:19 PM
Who's gonna make the wiki :D

Drip
08-03-2016, 03:20 PM
We should actually set up a list of suggestions somewhere, since the game as a whole is still in development. What we're playing with now is really the barebone mechanics. I have a hunch that even the story/campaign is meant to have some additional mechanics instead of the current "spend 5 energy to read the next line, then wait half an hour collecting another 5 energy to read the girls' reply".

Zerana
08-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Nice to see that the thread is getting a lot of attention.

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 03:50 PM
We should actually set up a list of suggestions somewhere, since the game as a whole is still in development. What we're playing with now is really the barebone mechanics. I have a hunch that even the story/campaign is meant to have some additional mechanics instead of the current "spend 5 energy to read the next line, then wait half an hour collecting another 5 energy to read the girls' reply".

it's not a bad mechanic tho, its literaly just a game u can have on the background

- - - Updated - - -

Imma try to make something from that wiki altho, I have no clue mostly :D
I'll use my alt's completion for now for the wiki add on.
EDIT: Welp Its hard to post IMG's apperently, anybody knows ? xD

- - - Updated - - -

If possible I'd like from people that got girls, to look at the wiki page and show me the affection level I dont have their picture, would be nice!

Kotono
08-03-2016, 03:52 PM
EDIT: Welp Its hard to post IMG's apperently, anybody knows ? xD

Upload them to http://i.harem-battle.club/ and use bbcode to embed them.

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 03:57 PM
Upload them to http://i.harem-battle.club/ and use bbcode to embed them.

It still gives the same effect, a link direct to the picture instead of the picture itself shown

Kinkoid
08-03-2016, 04:10 PM
I have added a new blank wiki area for this game, as it seems like interest might be high.

Thanks Kotono, we hope players will use it wisely ;). No spoilers please !
Suggestions and any type of contribution will be welcome, as Drip is saying, our game is still in development and we value greatly players opinion so... give us feedback guys, we'll read everything and discuss it all. We can't guarantee that all your dreams will come true ;). But we'll take every suggestion seriously and if we can do it and if it fits in our vision, we'll do it.

Thanks again everyone for all your attention... so many pages of topic that's WOW and actually I had planned to take 3 days off to relax after the tension of releasing the game, but your interest got me motivated for taking pens and paper and start writing world 5 and 6 !

World 5 is actually 80% written... it happens in a school with very special educationnal methods :). Might be a ninja school, but that might change since we already have ninja world 3. Actually, we wanted that the investigation in world 3 would happen partially in a ninja school but the underground part (I'm myself trying not to spoil anyone) was already too long so we had to arrange the story.

World 6 is supposed to have shinigamis, swords, monsters, souls... a lot of hardcore and s&m ;).

By the way, we'd like to read your feelings about the stories... are they too soft? Too hard? Too funny :) ?
Some friends told me some scenes are too hard... but well I kinda disagree since I've written most of the hard ones ;).

Thanks again and... HAVE FUN :) !!!

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 04:12 PM
What do you need is a picture with required xp by lv Affection? like this one ?

That works, also please give feedback so I can improve :D

Kotono
08-03-2016, 04:13 PM
It still gives the same effect, a link direct to the picture instead of the picture itself shown

It needs bbode img tags. use the [img] surrounded code that it gives you after upload.

Profile4
08-03-2016, 04:13 PM
I don't know which units you have the images for and which ones you don't, but I have the base 4 and Arcana with their 1 and 2 avatars as well as their Evo 1 scenes. Working on finishing up arcana and Agate.

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 04:15 PM

Does that mean I'm not allowed to post spoilers of the girls affections picture? Or spoilers what happends in the story?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know which units you have the images for and which ones you don't, but I have the base 4 and Arcana with their 1 and 2 avatars as well as their Evo 1 scenes. Working on finishing up arcana and Agate.

Please check this link, so far the affections below is all what I have http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes

- - - Updated - - -

It needs bbode img tags. use the [img] surrounded code that it gives you after upload.

http://i.imgur.com/oY4Yfio.png
Like that? since that doesnt work, or am I doing something wrong

Kotono
08-03-2016, 04:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/oY4Yfio.png
Like that? since that doesnt work, or am I doing something wrong

That is correct. It was my bad as I forgot to enable image bbcode parsing for that new area. It works now.

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 04:23 PM
That is correct. It was my bad as I forgot to enable image bbcode parsing for that new area. It works now.

Thank you, it shows my orginal mind set was correct! Don't have to redo anythng now :D

Edddddd
08-03-2016, 04:23 PM
By the way, we'd like to read your feelings about the stories... are they too soft? Too hard? Too funny :) ?
Some friends told me some scenes are too hard... but well I kinda disagree since I've written most of the hard ones ;).

Thanks again and... HAVE FUN :) !!!

My personal tastes aside (i like them), the hard stories set you apart from the other Nutaku games so I wouldn't change that, people who like virginal waifu collecting are very much covered by other games but people who like harder stuff not quite.

Profile4
08-03-2016, 04:30 PM
Hey guys, would you prefer the hashtag background like you have on there or do you want no background? It's pretty easy to get higher res and no background images. Not sure if you want the background though.

EDIT: I just added the image of Agate at first evo, compare it to the other Agate ones to see what I mean.

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 04:33 PM
Hey guys, would you prefer the hashtag background like you have on there or do you want no background? It's pretty easy to get higher res and no background images. Not sure if you want the background though.

EDIT: I just added the image of Agate at first evo, compare it to the other Agate ones to see what I mean.

I think the current is fine, but thats only my opinion :D

Zerana
08-03-2016, 04:33 PM
I'll be honest. I love the harder stuff. Really looking forward to world 6. Love all the humor and stuff as well so please keep including all of that. Would love the inclusion of a very busty, dark skinned, waifu too. ♥

Kinkoid
08-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Does that mean I'm not allowed to post spoilers of the girls affections picture? Or spoilers what happends in the story?

The story should remain a mystery I guess. Maybe you could write down a summary of what's happening? But the surprise of discovering it bit by bit is imo very important in the gaming experience ;).

For affection pics I don't know... I'd say yes because if you don't, then your wiki will be too dull and white :). But not affection scenes, that also should remain mysterious so that players enjoy the discovery ;).

But imo your wiki should be mainly about Battle mechanics, equipments, characters stats... we hope our system is deep enough for you guys to brain and write pages about it ;)

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 04:36 PM
Anyway as I said, please give any feedback if anything could be improved while im adding more information.

- - - Updated - - -

The story should remain a mystery I guess. Maybe you could write down a summary of what's happening? But the surprise of discovering it bit by bit is imo very important in the gaming experience ;).

For affection pics I don't know... I'd say yes because if you don't, then your wiki will be too dull and white :). But not affection scenes, that also should remain mysterious so that players enjoy the discovery ;).

But imo your wiki should be mainly about Battle mechanics, equipments, characters stats... we hope our system is deep enough for you guys to brain and write pages about it ;)

Ah yes, I was planning to do only the affection pictures when finished upgrading, not the upgrading scenes itself. I also wanted to explain the main menu places along with the stats from the player :D

Shurato
08-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Thanks again Sorry to post a picture spoiler, alredy removed my post .

for me it is good the way it is. Do not need to change. They are balanced. Soft, hard Funny. Only playing to see.

Profile4
08-03-2016, 04:51 PM
On the note of suggestions and gameplay thoughts, here are my two cents:

-Love the hard content. It really feels good to play through after so much censorship everywhere else. I also feel like you have a ton of more ways to incorporate personalities for the characters as well as facilitating the strong sense of comedy that is already ever present in the game.

-I would absolutely love to see some broader archetypes delved into. Dark skin, MILF, Loli, Netorare even. All types of characters are present in lots of the big series, no reason to not have a variety of great characters. Not everything should just be a gangbang either, just reading some of the better doujin series can show a plethora of fun ways to do an adult adventure in a fantastic way.

-A variety of equipment is lovely and I am really looking forward to seeing what you do with the stats system, but I really lack motivation when the only thing I have to fight is another player. A semi-challenging event every so often would be a fun way to keep the game fun and lively. The rewards for the events could be a new harem member, a cosmetic upgrade, hell even some nice equips. I think we really need something other than PvP to keep a keen interest in the game, even if the events are only as often as what Millenium War Aegis does.

-As people before me have stated, backwards compatibility in regards to Harem member avatars is a must. I personally dread evolving to 3star just because I feel the 1star and 2star are better suited to my tastes. If I'm to be seeing the units every 30min I'd like to at least be able to see the version of the unit that I like the most.

-Also pertaining to the Harem member evolutions, a memory system would be fantastic. I'm sure I'm not the only one that really likes your evo scenes, but once we watch them they're gone forever. A system in place just to be able to go back and view all of our Harem's scenes would be a great addition to the game.

That's just what was on top of my mind at the moment, again it is just my two cents on what I would like to see as the game progresses. Loving the game so far. Great job Kinkoid team!

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 04:55 PM
Would love a lil bit of info since I dunno these. The stats
How much per hardcore does endurance increase?
What does charm increase exectept armor currently?
How much know-how does luck increase?

Kotono
08-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Anyway as I said, please give any feedback if anything could be improved while im adding more information.

I would suggest making it in a similar fashion to other wikis, such as kanpani girls, FKG, etc etc. A well designed wiki will generate more attention and also be much more useful.
It wouldn't hurt to take the time to study these wikis and learn how they are made to work, using templates. It may even be possible to mostly copy the existing templates and adapt them for this game by adding/removing fields.

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 05:35 PM
I would suggest making it in a similar fashion to other wikis, such as kanpani girls, FKG, etc etc. A well designed wiki will generate more attention and also be much more useful.
It wouldn't hurt to take the time to study these wikis and learn how they are made to work, using templates. It may even be possible to mostly copy the existing templates and adapt them for this game by adding/removing fields.

Alrighty, I'll just make the post with as much info I currently have, after that i'll look how to display on the other wiki's

- - - Updated - - -

Alrighty made some catergory and make the pictures link to that page, now I'm missing info :D So much work xD

- - - Updated - - -

Welp imma try to get some of the girls sprites on white background, or does anybody here have that already?

Shurato
08-03-2016, 05:35 PM
Alrighty, I'll just make the post with as much info I currently have, after that i'll look how to display on the other wiki's

- - - Updated - - -

Alrighty made some catergory and make the pictures link to that page, now I'm missing info :D So much work xD

Luck is increase 0.01 for each 2 points in any of class. Hardcore, charm or Know-how.

whats happens is if you choose one item with more points at some class the luck will be higher i.e Exchanged Greaves + 30 HD for Magical Skirt +62 Know-how . Give more luck points after that because 62 is more then 30. you need to replace the item for the same local to test. like head for other head. armor for other armor etc.

Unregistered
08-03-2016, 05:45 PM
affection upgrade scenes can still be viewed after you get them by clicking on the stars under the $$$/hr amount

JustNotFatal
08-03-2016, 05:46 PM
So I gave in and made a account.

I don't think any of the content is "too hard." My only complaint would be that there is sometimes a misuse of a particular word. I account that to you guys being French and non-native English speakers. Most of the jokes are funny and I'm getting use to the scenarios you put us in. Though I do admit I wish some things were a bit less random.

I do think, once more content is added, you guys should go back and streamline the experience/story. That way it follows a more natural flow in terms of stamina. World 3 seems like it should be the end of the beginning/total tutorial since it introduces a vital part of the game, the market.

Since this game is about getting a "pimp harem." I do think girls from bosses should be a reliable reward in some capacity. It feels odd to beat the ever-living shit out of a boss for the 100th time and not get a girl.

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 06:04 PM
affection upgrade scenes can still be viewed after you get them by clicking on the stars under the $$$/hr amount

Thanks for the info! Didnt knew that

- - - Updated - - -

The struggle to make these!
http://i.imgur.com/TDzNCEU.png?1

Zerana
08-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Since this game is about getting a "pimp harem." I do think girls from bosses should be a reliable reward in some capacity. It feels odd to beat the ever-living shit out of a boss for the 100th time and not get a girl.

Yeah, the struggle is OP for me. So far another day of boss bashing and still no girl at all.

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 07:19 PM
Another one done :D
http://i.imgur.com/AsYfZNv.png?1

- - - Updated - - -

Battle done too,
http://i.imgur.com/FLnEuRS.png?1
Making sprites with white back ground is such an annoyance xD

- - - Updated - - -

One left to go
http://i.imgur.com/OEjx4gd.png?1

- - - Updated - - -

And the last one for now.
http://i.imgur.com/FnAmuRy.png?1

Unregistered
08-03-2016, 07:32 PM
The Wiki is a great start!

To the Devs - keep the hard, and the humor!

Shurato
08-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Guys i tested one battle to check the Damage receive against a specialist in Know-how .

The specialist attack power in know-how was 564
my defense vs specialist in know-how was 328

The damage hit received was 235 every time.

JustNotFatal
08-03-2016, 07:42 PM
I think the game has realized i've been bitching about it.

I've gotten yellows in the last 3 10x great pachinkos .

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

- - - Updated - - -

Also I've gotten like 5 of those broken crystal balls.

Has anyone seen them used in a quest?

Aruhiek
08-03-2016, 07:45 PM

This was me I just made an account to help out with the image uploading and accidentally messed up Wilfred's images but it's back now and the first three Sheheremazond images are up as well

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 07:50 PM
This was me I just made an account to help out with the image uploading and accidentally messed up Wilfred's images but it's back now and the first three Sheheremazond images are up as well

ye, I was the one undoing it xD

Aruhiek
08-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Ah thanks I just added the info on the affection upgrades to the page as well. should i add the stat multiplier to the page as well? ( going from 0-1 stars seems to give a 1.3 multiplier to all stats and 1-2 a 1.23 one)

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 08:01 PM
Ah thanks I just added the info on the affection upgrades to the page as well. should i add the stat multiplier to the page as well? ( going from 0-1 stars seems to give a 1.3 multiplier to all stats and 1-2 a 1.23 one)

Go ahead, make sure not to make the same mistake as earlier xD

Keyen
08-03-2016, 08:33 PM
Actually, for 1-2, it is just the multiplier going from 1.3 to 1.6.

Shurato
08-03-2016, 08:36 PM
Lv18 atm total xp need to lv19 27,380

Total Xp need to Girls Lv18 6730

zephusdragon
08-03-2016, 08:45 PM
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I've read MOST of the forum. The images of the girls kept in http://www.haremheroes.com/img/girls/"x" where 1 is Bunny and so on, follwed by ava0.png-ava3.png for each of their clothing levels. So for example http://www.haremheroes.com/img/girls/1/ava0.png is Bunny's first outfit.

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 09:00 PM
switched the pictures around a bit so they line up with the main menu above it :p

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I've read MOST of the forum. The images of the girls kept in http://www.haremheroes.com/img/girls/"x" where 1 is Bunny and so on, follwed by ava0.png-ava3.png for each of their clothing levels. So for example http://www.haremheroes.com/img/girls/1/ava0.png is Bunny's first outfit.

Nice find,
EDIT: Edited most picture I could find on there,

- - - Updated - - -

Just felt like sharing my rng, Got 3 boosters (epic) in 10x great pachinko and its just.. im on my 5th roll with starting on 35k money I doubled it so far xD
EDIT: I'm at 22K now :\ but I managed to pull like 14 10x great pachinko rolls so GG. Made heaps of book & gifts out of it :D

zephusdragon
08-03-2016, 09:04 PM
Right clicking a girl in your harem, then opening picture in another tab gives you the number for the girl. Smartly it looks like you can't view girls you don't have. Like girl 2 for me says unknown and I can only view ava0 of girl 11 (Jennie) because I'm in Chapter 3, but not unlocked her yet.

Greetingz
08-03-2016, 09:14 PM
Right clicking a girl in your harem, then opening picture in another tab gives you the number for the girl. Smartly it looks like you can't view girls you don't have. Like girl 2 for me says unknown and I can only view ava0 of girl 11 (Jennie) because I'm in Chapter 3, but not unlocked her yet.

Im not sure, I have to 3's but not 1's & 2's I think some girls just aren't listed in there
For example, I dont own kimie on this account, and I dont see Lv 1 & 2, but 3 is shown. While on my alt I have every girl level 3 affection but jennie.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you know, if you right click in the game and say open in new tab, it will full screen the browser :D

zephusdragon
08-03-2016, 09:18 PM
Did some more digging. The sprites for the enemy "bosses" are kept in the "trolls" folder with 1/ava1.png being the Dark Lord and 2/ava1.png being the Ninja Spy.
As for the girls:
1 = Bunny
4 = Juliette
5 = Agate
7 = Red Battler
9 = Kimie
10 = Arcana
15 = Ankyo
All of which I do not have their 3rd costume for, but I can use ava3.png on all of them to look at them

Aruhiek
08-03-2016, 09:24 PM
Did some more digging. The sprites for the enemy "bosses" are kept in the "trolls" folder with 1/ava1.png being the Dark Lord and 2/ava1.png being the Ninja Spy.
As for the girls:
1 = Bunny
4 = Juliette
5 = Agate
7 = Red Battler
9 = Kimie
10 = Arcana
15 = Ankyo
All of which I do not have their 3rd costume for, but I can use ava3.png on all of them to look at them

can you please add the images for Kimie and Arcana to the wiki the direct links currently on the page only work if you have the girls

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 02:48 AM
yes arcana is one of the girls of dark lord now i need more 2. Its good adquire girls to receive more money from time to time, be sure raise your affection of the girls get more money as long period times. But to raise affection costs too much money LV2 affection upgrade costs 10000, i was thinking how would be lv3.

for final star of ankyo cost 45k

- - - Updated - - -

yes arcana is one of the girls of dark lord now i need more 2. Its good adquire girls to receive more money from time to time, be sure raise your affection of the girls get more money as long period times. But to raise affection costs too much money LV2 affection upgrade costs 10000, i was thinking how would be lv3.

for final star of ankyo cost 45k

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone of you find girls from the Dark Lord after finishing world 2?
Or is it only possible to get girls from him as long as you are questing in world 2?

- - - Updated - - -

Or is it only possible to get girls from him as long as you are questing in world 2?

I'd also love to know this. I've been trying but have not yet. I have received some items but a vast majority of the time it is just money, no girls have dropped since I finished world 2 (I have Sheheramazond and that's it). I've had no epic items drop at all either.

I am hoping it's just a matter of poor drop rate. If it's actually impossible to get a girl from the Dark Lord after finishing world 2 I'd love to know.

Drip
08-04-2016, 06:18 AM
I just got a girl from Dark Lord (the alpha girl with the long name) while I'm already in world 3, so, yes, it's possible.

Greetingz
08-04-2016, 06:22 AM
Nice and gratz,
Also i'll start making multible pages on equipment with the equipment + stats.

Barbeque
08-04-2016, 06:44 AM
I'm glad to see that the developers are checking in on this page.

Some suggestions I hope they will keep in mind for future developments. Let me say in advance that I actually like playing this game, or I would not bother commenting otherwise:

1. I actually bought enough kobans and rolled the koban pachinko x10 twice (I had gold leftover from playing Pero Pero before, but I've quit that). I feel rather cheated as it advertised "exclusive" girls. I don't know how you guys interpret this, but I read "exclusive" as not being available elsewhere. I got Arcana and the alpha girl from the ninja boss. These are not "exclusive" by any stretch of the imagination, seeing they are drops from the bosses. Either change your advertising or actually put in some girls that are not dropping from the bosses. Had I known these girls dropped from the bosses, I may not have spent koban here.

2. The game is unfriendly for mobile devices. I use Puffin for my iPhone and iPad. Puffin refuses to open the page on my iPhone, saying that I should play from a browser. On my iPad, Puffin plays fine but I am unable to do "scrolling" to collect cash from the harem girls. Please try to address this or better still, make the one-button collection from all girls free instead of costing 2 kobans (i mean WTF? the first few times I thought it was to collect the cash AND 2 free kobans)

jmldragon
08-04-2016, 07:05 AM
hi everyone,

kinkoid got a bug for you not sure if anyone mention it before :

- when you got point for the arena and you open the game in multiple browser or in incognito (1 nutaku per browser or incognito), you can use the same point in the different browser and every fight will be recorded including reward and money and exp. Might become unfair in the future if the fight in the arena become a bigger mechanic in the game. Does not seem to create that bug with money or stamina, just fight point.

Greetingz
08-04-2016, 07:13 AM
If possible I'd like people to help me with this page,
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Equipment
Right clicking on the equipment, selecting it in the next tab. Copy and paste it in (Idk imgur?) Resize it to 150 x 150. Copy & paste the other tables for easier use. I'll make side page's later with containing the different items so it will be easier to overlook them

Shurato
08-04-2016, 07:43 AM
If possible I'd like people to help me with this page,
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Equipment
Right clicking on the equipment, selecting it in the next tab. Copy and paste it in (Idk imgur?) Resize it to 150 x 150. Copy & paste the other tables for easier use. I'll make side page's later with containing the different items so it will be easier to overlook them

After you resize the image as I can send to you? With note open spoiler like appears in the wiki
I'm a noob with these things lol.

Greetingz
08-04-2016, 08:33 AM
After you resize the image as I can send to you? With note open spoiler like appears in the wiki
I'm a noob with these things lol.

If you just edit the page, you can see the easy setup. The image link goes between , the items name below it, then rarity & stats it has

- - - Updated - - -

Just to showw you what you need to look for at imgur.
http://i.imgur.com/H9XVIbc.png

Shurato
08-04-2016, 08:43 AM
I do it bro ty to help me with this.

I post a dragon helmet image to wiki. ty again

Update

Ok Thanks ! again bro i will post corretly next time.

Greetingz
08-04-2016, 08:45 AM
I do it bro ty to help me with this.

I post a dragon helmet image to wiki. ty again

I edited for you, you did everything correctly, but you forgot to add a "/" at the second It was supposed to be like [IMG] with the link between

MiqDoloran
08-04-2016, 08:47 AM
Just a note that you should upload to the wiki image host and not Imgur or any other host.

Shurato
08-04-2016, 08:57 AM
Ok so i only need the link, not to need upload in Ingur . Right?

Its possible copy the image directly from the great pachinco and Epic pachinco.

We all need to know all stats.

Selina
08-04-2016, 09:15 AM
can you please add the images for Kimie and Arcana to the wiki the direct links currently on the page only work if you have the girls

Done.

.....10chars

Shurato
08-04-2016, 01:51 PM
I reached Lv 19 Now Lv 20 needs 31,920 xp.

to my surprise when I went to Lvup the girls saw that are needed
* more than 999999999 xp to raise the level.

Or we will get some items to raise up faster or this maybe crazy.

Update

anyone know anything about it?

Greetingz
08-04-2016, 02:21 PM
I arrived at LV 19

to my surprise when I went to Lvup the girls saw that are needed
* more than 999999999 xp to raise the level.

Or we will get some items to raise up faster or this maybe crazy.

Update

anyone know anything about it?

No clue, only lvl 17 & 99% xp

Aruhiek
08-04-2016, 02:56 PM
just got a ninth item in the gifts area and it's good to know it gives you more than 8 storage slots

Greetingz
08-04-2016, 02:58 PM
Welp Cant edit the Harem page anymore for some reason

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 03:02 PM
what time you got your girls?
worth trying

Shurato
08-04-2016, 03:29 PM
what time you got your girls?
worth trying

Yes it is worth the amount of money they make when staying in affection star3. I got 2 girls from harem bosses , now i was thinking to try again.
Money/Time Affection Lv3

Solveig 1268/45 min
Kimie 5580/3h:30

i got my first girl on monday and the 2nd on tuesday.

Zerana
08-04-2016, 03:42 PM
Welp, I am convinced that all the boss girls don't seem to like me for some reason. I keep on battling, but so far I can't even get a single drop. The ninja boss doesn't want to drop expensive equipment for me either, just money and a quest item now and then. I must admit that I am getting slightly frustrated, but then again RNG simply seems to hate me in the first place.

Shurato
08-04-2016, 03:50 PM
Welp, I am convinced that all the boss girls don't seem to like me for some reason. I keep on battling, but so far I can't even get a single drop. The ninja boss doesn't want to drop expensive equipment for me either, just money and a quest item now and then. I must admit that I am getting slightly frustrated, but then again RNG simply seems to hate me in the first place.

Me too same thing, the last item received when try was laptop. But i don't play vs Harem bosses today a lot, maybe 13 times.

the times I tried only items quest.
Maybe one update or something like that, Also notice reduced Rare boosters Great pachinko 10x

Edddddd
08-04-2016, 03:53 PM
I got a dark lord girl after about 50-60 tries and one girl from the ninja after about as many. Since then nothing for three days, been about 100 attempts.

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 03:56 PM
Yes it is worth the amount of money they make when staying in affection star3. I got 2 girls from harem bosses , now i was thinking to try again.
Money/Time Affection Lv3

Solveig 1268/45 min
Kimie 5580/3h:30

i got my first girl on monday and the 2nd on tuesday.

my English language es bad haha. i have acquired Arcana today 15:51 hours,
something like that

Shurato
08-04-2016, 04:28 PM
I do not remember exactly what time was that got the girls just period. Kimie in the afternoon and Solveig it was night .

Xp arena battle per won by Lv notice.

Lv16 33xp every victory
LV17 37xp every victory one rare ocasion 110xp
Lv18 41xp every victory
Lv19 45xp every victory

Considering all this we assume that the amount of xp gain per each Lv Up increased to 4 points.

Another important thing sometimes can earn a minimum xp and other time great xp.

so if possible make one note with this later on the battle wiki.

With Xp minimun/normal/bonus .

Edddddd
08-04-2016, 05:11 PM
Did anyone make it to the end of ch3 yet?

Greetingz
08-04-2016, 05:14 PM

Nope.. I think most of us high levels are at the 2nd last scroll

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 05:55 PM

hahah energy goes from insane to unbelivable XD 5->8->10->12->...
hard to advance quickly XD

JustNotFatal
08-04-2016, 06:35 PM

I just started "evil laboratory" in w3. It looks like a doozy

lvl 16 atm.

Greetingz
08-04-2016, 06:54 PM
I just started "evil laboratory" in w3. It looks like a doozy

lvl 16 atm.

im 1/3th cleared of evil laboratory

Grimmiq
08-04-2016, 06:59 PM
I've also just started Evil Laboratory at lvl16, still only have the 1 girl from the Dark Lord, nothing from the Ninja. I keep getting tempted into using the Gacha which gets me a lot of affection items, have Bunny and Kimie upgraded to 3*, while Red Battler, Ankyo and Juliette just need the 45k cash. Guess I should save up for a while.

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 07:36 PM
Yeah hoping to get a Girl to drop from the battles soon... Just yesterday I finished getting my last girl to 3* affection so now I'm just building up a huge stack of cash... May burn some just going great pachinko's but given that I don't really need any of the items it would just be wasteful.

Oh I was wondering has anyone seen an Epic item for sale in any of the shops yet? I wasn't sure if it was possible or not.

supercowman24
08-04-2016, 08:00 PM
I think leveling up is bugged. I just got enough exp for a level, my level didn't go up, and my stamina didn't refill. It just went from 2900/2900 to 2900/4050 and nothing else changed.

Shurato
08-04-2016, 08:52 PM
You have a girl in Lv maxed? look what it Lv and compare with your lv <br />
<br />
i.e. if you are lv 7 with your character, look if the girl is maxed 7 too. <br />
<br />
btw guys now I see many many bots players or not...

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 09:34 PM
Given how big this thread is, it it possible to make a sub-forum? A lot of stuff is getting buried and it's hard to find info

supercowman24
08-04-2016, 09:53 PM
You have a girl in Lv maxed? look what it Lv and compare with your lv

i.e. if you are lv 7 with your character, look if the girl is maxed 7 too.

I was level 9. My girl "Bunny" was "maxed" at level 9 as well. I hit the exp to level up, the exp bar reset, I got no stamina refill, I'm still level 9, and bunny remains "maxed" at level 9. It's like nothing changed.

I'll probably sit this game out for a month or two until they fix some bugs. Fun concept but definitely early beta feel to it.

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 10:25 PM
Also decreasing girl drop rate after first several days was a real dick move, Kinkoid. Maybe you should have fixed an issue with extra gems and cloth first by implementing a simple counter, otherwise it is just lazy coding

Profile4
08-05-2016, 12:01 AM
I don't think that Kinkoid deliberately tried to screw us over by letting us get extras of the quest items, I think it just got lost in the fold. Would be nice to see a fix, but honestly its not really a priority to me. All we will have left once finished with world 3 is the boss fights anyways.

Keyen
08-05-2016, 12:13 AM
Also decreasing girl drop rate after first several days was a real dick move, Kinkoid.

What are you talking about?

Shurato
08-05-2016, 12:53 AM
Nice after some tries i got another Dragon Helmet.

I sold and got the money that was needed to Affection St3 Juliette .

Now Money/Time
1300/hour manualy.

Unregistered
08-05-2016, 01:55 AM
I run multiple accounts at the same time. The shift in drops on one could be attributed to bad luck, the shift in drops on several at the same time could be attributed to "bad" design. I am talking about that at one point someone, somewhere decided that people were getting girls too fast

Keyen
08-05-2016, 02:06 AM
I run multiple accounts at the same time. The shift in drops on one could be attributed to bad luck, the shift in drops on several at the same time could be attributed to "bad" design. I am talking about that at one point someone, somewhere decided that people were getting girls too fast

And of course, i guess you are running 100+ accounts to be able to do reliable statistics?

Maybe it was a nerf into the droprate, but as long they don't tell about it, I don't think anyone can say for sure, even with multiples accounts. Of course you can have bad luck with multiple accounts...

Unregistered
08-05-2016, 02:12 AM
Do not take just my word on that then. Ask old timers who are playing this from day 1

Shurato
08-05-2016, 02:18 AM
I noticed a reduction in the droprate for rare items in my case pachinco 10x

most of the time I was getting two or more rare boosters, from pachinco 10x

today I think I did not get any.

About droprate of the girls can not say anything because I played yesterday and today

most everything in the arena to climb the Lv up fast to character

Update

Maybe combo Endurance+luck High, with Judges position Helps. Not confirmed yet but there where times

getting money bonus at battle Arena. And is very rare get money bonus at Battle Arena.

in this battle the 3 factors are there

Meister
08-05-2016, 05:11 AM
I'll hold off playing the pachinko since I did also realize that the rewards are getting cheaper. I'll just wait for the gift shop to reset. Currently at 5/9 girls maxed.

Greetingz
08-05-2016, 05:16 AM
Just passed by the broken orb from the ninja, its indeed a quest item you need at the evil lab

Meister
08-05-2016, 05:21 AM
So it seems that the quest item will not drop once you dont need it anymore. Havnt seen any piece of cloth since I reached the evil lab.

Greetingz
08-05-2016, 05:25 AM
So it seems that the quest item will not drop once you dont need it anymore. Havnt seen any piece of cloth since I reached the evil lab.

Ye, you only needed it in the investegation

Meister
08-05-2016, 05:32 AM
Ye, you only needed it in the investegation

Good to know :D. less items on the drop pool.

Greetingz
08-05-2016, 05:54 AM
Good to know :D. less items on the drop pool.

Pft I have 25 broken orbs and i had like 18 of thoise cloths before they stopped

Keyen
08-05-2016, 06:06 AM
Do not take just my word on that then. Ask old timers who are playing this from day 1

Sure, I started this game yesterday, so i guess I can't really say the girl drop rate was shit since the very beginning, thank you.

Greetingz
08-05-2016, 06:18 AM
Sure, I started this game yesterday, so i guess I can't really say the girl drop rate was shit since the very beginning, thank you.

Dunno when it came out, anyway but girl drops are literaly rng, xD if you're lucky then ur lucky

jmldragon
08-05-2016, 06:30 AM
I wonder if at one point it will be possible to get the other story girl that doesn't seem obtainable anywhere yet. Like the malon look alike from the zelda kingdom and other girl like that from the story.

Really went to add malon and the hinabi look alike in my harem.

Unregistered
08-05-2016, 08:52 AM
I wonder if at one point it will be possible to get the other story girl that doesn't seem obtainable anywhere yet. Like the malon look alike from the zelda kingdom and other girl like that from the story.

Really went to add malon and the hinabi look alike in my harem.

If they draw them and put them in the koban pachinko as exclusive girls, it would be perfect. Even the mermaid girls from chapter 1 would be neat, as well as a female Link.

Greetingz
08-05-2016, 09:04 AM
http://content.haremheroes.com/popup_girl.png
This link that teases you always when ur out

Unregistered
08-05-2016, 09:52 AM
http://content.haremheroes.com/popup_girl.png
This link that teases you always when ur out

Sure. Initially I thought she would be in the epic pachinko, was disappointed to find out epic pachinko only has stuff dropped by bosses.

Keyen
08-05-2016, 10:14 AM
6 girls at affection 3, I don't have anyone else to upgrade........................................

The fact girls are random drop is REALLY a bad thing. The RNG is incredibly annoying on something this mandatory. I have half the income of someone with 9 or 10 girls........

Halfway of the Evil laboratory (and halfway to lvl 19), anyway, so if jenny is given at the end of here, I will have a 7th girl by the end of the week. Maybe.

IvanLedah21
08-05-2016, 11:06 AM
I got my first Dark Lord girl early this morning, quite happy about the hefty boost to my income XD
Also boosted Bunny to max affection, 30 minutes is still awfully short considering it does not accumulate, so leaving your computer to go out with friends/go to work/sleep/etc. causes you to lose a lot of income. Granted the game's content offering right now is small enough that this is not a huge issue (no real rush to get through Area 3/gather lots of girls ASAP)

mrX
08-05-2016, 11:35 AM
I actually like that you can obtain all the girls without shelling out.

I'd say the most egregious thing is that collect all costs real cash. Maybe create a thing you can buy which autocollects for you for a certain amount of time (1 day/7 day, etc.) for cash, but every collect all costing cash is insane and not even remotely worth it (I also accidentally clicked it and lost koban or whatever they're called =_=).

That said, I won't be able to use any real cash anyways because Nutaku doesn't accept Paypal/Visa anymore. I guess they think I've already given them enough money :^)

supercowman24
08-05-2016, 12:15 PM
Welp. Last time I leveled nothing happened. Level stayed the same, no increase to harem girl max level, nothing.

This time I gained two at once.

Wat.

Greetingz
08-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Meh i'll reach lvl 19 today, and somebody said girl xp was broken for lvl 19's. So i'll be able to confirm it soon enough

Keyen
08-05-2016, 01:07 PM
I will reach it also tomorrow morning. I will tell if I have the same problem.

Unregistered
08-05-2016, 01:37 PM
That said, I won't be able to use any real cash anyways because Nutaku doesn't accept Paypal/Visa anymore. I guess they think I've already given them enough money :^)

I saw that the option to use Paypay and Other processors wasn't working. Was there an official annoucement on this? Is it a nutaku thing or a Probiller/Epoch thing?

Edddddd
08-05-2016, 01:40 PM
re:nerfed droprates - Just got Rumiko so the girls are still dropping, it was quite a bit of attempts from the last girl (I'd say 120-150) but considering you get three free rolls an hour it's not that bad. One more girl from ninja to go, then it's back to Dark Lord farming (and goodbye to any decent xp gain).

Keyen
08-05-2016, 01:53 PM
(and goodbye to any decent xp gain).

It's not that bad, it means you will have more reset from lvl up gain once world 4 will be out.

mrX
08-05-2016, 02:11 PM
I saw that the option to use Paypay and Other processors wasn't working. Was there an official annoucement on this? Is it a nutaku thing or a Probiller/Epoch thing?

As far as I know probiller, but I tried contacting support here and got no help whatsoever. Nutaku support really is downright terrible.

Sand
08-05-2016, 03:26 PM
The concept is pretty cool with the video game characters, etc. but yeah the game is quite slower than the other Nutaku games. If they didn't make the stamina drop quickly and regenerate slowly and not take away Kobans for almost nothing then it would be a lot better which would help it keep pace.

Shurato
08-05-2016, 03:29 PM
LV 20 Right Now 31,997/36,940

So 5k xp to go Lv 21, 1 more battle point add to Battles now 7/7

Unregistered
08-05-2016, 05:03 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/146958729856811008/211252236125208576/Screen_Shot_2016-08-05_at_3.39.18_PM.png

Guess the Harem Heroes devs don't quite understand what the word "exclusive" means. All the girls available in the gacha are exactly the same girls you can get as drops from PvE battles...

Shurato
08-05-2016, 05:07 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/146958729856811008/211252236125208576/Screen_Shot_2016-08-05_at_3.39.18_PM.png

Guess the Harem Heroes devs don't quite understand what the word "exclusive" means. All the girls available in the gacha are exactly the same girls you can get as drops from PvE battles...

With the same speciality?

Edddddd
08-05-2016, 05:51 PM

To be fair having all the girls availible through boss fights is better then if they were exclusive.

Greetingz
08-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Ugh girl max lvl's (18), Almost all girls max affection missing 1, (excluding 3 girl drops from dark lord). Soon enough its just saving

Unregistered
08-05-2016, 06:41 PM
hat said, I won't be able to use any real cash anyways because Nutaku doesn't accept Paypal/Visa anymore.

uh when did they change this? I bought gold with my visa via paypal literally 2 days ago.

Shurato
08-05-2016, 06:57 PM
Ugh girl max lvl's (18), Almost all girls max affection missing 1, (excluding 3 girl drops from dark lord). Soon enough its just saving

From the Lv16 I decided to go ahead and put aside battles against Harem boss.

Gaining too little xp, and receiving many items quest that frustrated me to keep playing vs harem boss just to get the girls.

Hopefully already had two girls won from harem boss. Now that I have all my 7 girls in affection St3. Can I sell any item affection and also xp I get because all are at level 18. And quietly playing great pachinco without worrying about the 45k I always kept to level up St3 girl before.

Time to save money or use to up stats

Greetingz
08-05-2016, 07:07 PM
From the Lv16 I decided to go ahead and put aside battles against Harem boss.

Gaining too little xp, and receiving many items quest that frustrated me to keep playing vs harem boss just to get the girls.

Hopefully already had two girls won from harem boss. Now that I have all my 7 girls in affection St3. Can I sell any item affection and also xp I get because all are at level 18. And quietly playing great pachinco without worrying about the 45k I always kept to level up St3 girl before.

Time to save money or use to up stats

You still have Jennie as world 3 reward, and future girls. Not sure why you would sell them

Shurato
08-05-2016, 07:23 PM
You're right for now I think it's better to play great pachinco 10x and store these xp / items affection for some future girl.

like you said Jennie soon be in my harem and maybe get lucky to get another girl.

JustNotFatal
08-05-2016, 10:39 PM
I'm starting to think that the quest items fuck with the RNG.

I probably have 20 plus of those broken orbs for evil laboratory by now.

Shurato
08-05-2016, 10:48 PM
Me too.

while playing in the quest used only 2 so far, 2/3 of the scroll to complete the quest

Barbeque
08-05-2016, 11:07 PM
To be fair having all the girls availible through boss fights is better then if they were exclusive.

I don't disagree. But if so, please don't tell paying customers that they can get "exclusive" girls from the pachinko when they can't, since the girls aren't actually "exclusive".

JustNotFatal
08-05-2016, 11:20 PM
I don't disagree. But if so, please don't tell paying customers that they can get "exclusive" girls from the pachinko when they can't, since the girls aren't actually "exclusive".

Hopefully, they'll release a patch to fix some of the immediate major concerns within a week or so.

Unregistered
08-05-2016, 11:47 PM

But isn't Ankyo the exclusive girl from pachinko? She's a girl you can get for free, but she's still pachinko exclusive.

Does this satisfy you?

Keyen
08-05-2016, 11:51 PM
But isn't Ankyo the exclusive girl from pachinko? She's a girl you can get for free, but she's still pachinko exclusive.

Does this satisfy you?
Since you don't get it from the x10 epic pachinko, it's still false.

Anyway, i'm lvl 19 and I have also the girls exp bug "9999999999".

Shurato
08-06-2016, 12:01 AM
I tried to put it another way info about the girls in wiki harem look and say if you like, I made a mistake in editing someone else who can do already must have understood how it would look.

- - - Updated - - -

Since you don't get it from the x10 epic pachinko, it's still false.

Anyway, i'm lvl 19 and I have also the girls exp bug "9999999999".

Yes i mentioned this before. Maybe something very extrange i put one girl with +15K xp just to see what's happens and nothing changes . Except that xp amount at the end bar change little.

JustNotFatal
08-06-2016, 12:07 AM
So I have finally gotten all of the girls I have to T3.

Since RNG hasn't given me any boss girls, I guess I'm fully ready for Jennie.

Do you get her at the end of evil laboratory or has no one gotten that far to have her?

Shurato
08-06-2016, 12:20 AM
I think no one here get her yet.

Ziodyne
08-06-2016, 12:23 AM
So I have finally gotten all of the girls I have to T3.

Since RNG hasn't given me any boss girls, I guess I'm fully ready for Jennie.

Do you get her at the end of evil laboratory or has no one gotten that far to have her?

I doubt it, there is another scroll after evil laboratory.

I'll let you know whenever I finish it.. probably a few days cus this is literally starting to take forever to finish one with how badly the stamina thing is managed atm.

JustNotFatal
08-06-2016, 12:32 AM
I doubt it, there is another scroll after evil laboratory.

I'll let you know whenever I finish it.. probably a few days cus this is literally starting to take forever to finish one with how badly the stamina thing is managed atm.

Please do, I'm way behind you in the lab.

I am hoping it would be like the last world, where we got her in "save the princess" and not the last scroll.

From my understanding w4 is not finished/in the game.

Zerana
08-06-2016, 12:35 AM
I've had some luck with equipment drops today. Got 3 dragon helmets, 1 dragon armor, but still no girls.

JustNotFatal
08-06-2016, 12:37 AM
I've had some luck with equipment drops today. Got 3 dragon helmets, 1 dragon armor, but still no girls.

I think I said it awhile back.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bug where you either get yellow equipment or girls.

Unregistered
08-06-2016, 12:43 AM
I think I said it awhile back.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bug where you either get yellow equipment or girls.

I get 3 girls from bosses and lots ag legendar armors and helms.
For me legendry helm/armor are around 10 more common than girls - So for every 10 legendary player on average get a girl...

Meister
08-06-2016, 12:49 AM
Just got sung tai ki. 1 more girl from the ninja boss and im done. I guess the last one will take a long time to get :D

Shurato
08-06-2016, 01:43 AM
Just got sung tai ki. 1 more girl from the ninja boss and im done. I guess the last one will take a long time to get :D

Congrats bro hope you get soon.

RocKM
08-06-2016, 02:06 AM
I get 3 girls from bosses and lots ag legendar armors and helms.
For me legendry helm/armor are around 10 more common than girls - So for every 10 legendary player on average get a girl...

Lol...I wish,, I've sold off a fair few Legendaries already to get 2 of my girls on max affection and then some but still no girl from either DL when I was farming him or the Ninja one. RNGesus is just a fickle bastard =P

Keyen
08-06-2016, 05:08 AM
Well, i'm done with the great pachinko. I have 17000 spare affection, and I have a full How-to set. Ready for the class change!

I will pump my stats with everything I have, now. Just hope I will get the other girls before the next year...

Unregistered
08-06-2016, 05:38 AM
Wouldn't count on it. You want the girls, they want you to spin the wheel )

I did it the math and my conclusion is girl drop rate is going to remain to be shit, until epic pachinko will have exclusive girls in it, only for real this time

Greetingz
08-06-2016, 06:07 AM
ur all acting like you've never seen a rare drop in any game that required you to be farming

mrX
08-06-2016, 06:13 AM
uh when did they change this? I bought gold with my visa via paypal literally 2 days ago.

It's been like that for me for months. It seems to start affecting some users after a certain time, so be prepared for a time when you won't be able to pay for anything anymore : )

Keyen
08-06-2016, 06:13 AM
ur all acting like you've never seen a rare drop in any game that required you to be farming

Except this rare drop is in the center of the cash flow (unlike any other game). You don't get this drop, you are behind. By a fucking lot. And the later you get it, the worst it is.

If you can't understand it...

Greetingz
08-06-2016, 06:18 AM
Except this rare drop is in the center of the cash flow. You don't get this drop, you are behind. By a fucking lot. And the later you get it, the worst it is.

If you don't understand that...

To be fair, I'm perfectly fine with the starter girls, most that u need is stamina & arena points. I only gotten my first girl drop from the ninja and that was at the 4th scroll. The same day I gotten all 3 girls of the ninja with still needing the 3 dark lord girls. The difference is not a whole lot outside more spending at the great pachinko and to continue that you also need luck for booster drops.

Keyen
08-06-2016, 06:20 AM
To be fair, I'm perfectly fine with the starter girls, most that u need is stamina & arena points. I only gotten my first girl drop from the ninja and that was at the 4th scroll. The same day I gotten all 3 girls of the ninja with still needing the 3 dark lord girls. The difference is not a whole lot outside more spending at the great pachinko and to continue that you also need luck for booster drops.

You are perfectly fine with the starter girls because for now, it doesn't matter much. But I don't think you maxed your stats for now, and I don't think you realize how expensive it is, and how important it will be when the arena update will be out.

Greetingz
08-06-2016, 06:29 AM
You are perfectly fine with the starter girls because for now, it doesn't matter much. But I don't think you maxed your stats for now, and I don't think you realize how expensive it is, and how important it will be when the arena update will be out.

It's expensive af, but currently I'd rather spend my money at pachinko getting items for a new set, rather then spending it currently on things that wont matter as much

Edddddd
08-06-2016, 06:54 AM
I'm waiting for the option to change my class before i start caring about stats.

Unregistered
08-06-2016, 06:58 AM
What probably needs to happen is that they allow you to buy the RNG drop girls by spending real world $$. So, if you're playing for Free, you take your chances, but if you really want to win, you can speed things up / make things certain by paying. I think this is probably better financial strategy on their part than... I'm not really sure what you would be getting people to pay for right now. Stamina refreshes to level quicker? Just doesn't seem to have the oomph that paying for girls would have.

Edddddd
08-06-2016, 07:05 AM
My prediction is that once more worlds are ready they'll up the drop rate on the first bosses, you only really need 2-3 boss girls to get much more money then you'll ever need

Meister
08-06-2016, 08:48 AM
Congrats bro hope you get soon.

Thanks bro! I hope I get her soon, she'll be my 11th girl if I dont get jennie before her :D

Keyen
08-06-2016, 08:55 AM
If you get your 6th girl before the large majority of us get our second, it proves the world has basically no justice. Seriously.

Shurato
08-06-2016, 08:58 AM
Thanks bro! I hope I get her soon, she'll be my 11th girl if I dont get jennie before her :D

You are only playing vs Harem boss, and spending the Staminas points?

Other épic drops beyond Dragom armor and Dragom helmet?

I saw there are also Dragon boots or Dragom legs i do not know yet what the correct name but They are on épic pachinco.

Meister
08-06-2016, 09:04 AM
Yea pretty much that.

Havnt seen any dragon boots dropping yet. Im only getting dragon helmets now.

Shurato
08-06-2016, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the info.

Greetingz
08-06-2016, 09:11 AM
You are only playing vs Harem boss, and spending the Staminas points?

Other épic drops beyond Dragom armor and Dragom helmet?

I saw there are also Dragon boots or Dragom legs i do not know yet what the correct name but They are on épic pachinco.

http://i.imgur.com/r1wnwDl.png http://i.imgur.com/Xxz0P8y.png http://i.imgur.com/7jK1pPa.png http://i.imgur.com/4XaR4SA.png

Shurato
08-06-2016, 09:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/r1wnwDl.png http://i.imgur.com/Xxz0P8y.png http://i.imgur.com/7jK1pPa.png http://i.imgur.com/4XaR4SA.png

Yeah nice thanks greetings .

Greetingz
08-06-2016, 09:21 AM
Yeah nice thanks greetings .

I planned to put them into the equipment wiki page, but didnt had time yet. I'd assume I have most epic items, but I'd assume I'm missing the rarer epic items.

Meister
08-06-2016, 09:24 AM
So those were all drops or epic pachinko?

Greetingz
08-06-2016, 09:26 AM
So those were all drops or epic pachinko?

Epic pachinko, they're from my alt that used the admin cheat. I use it for the wiki, tho I wont have much kobans left to do much more 10x epic pachinko rolls to gain more equipment to see their stats

Meister
08-06-2016, 09:30 AM
Oh cool! thanks for the info. Hope they'd drop someday :D

Shurato
08-06-2016, 09:31 AM
Thanks again btw i put some picture image in the wiki Bunny. its just a suggestion what you do you think?

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/08/06/NAmFIi6xh.png

Unregistered
08-06-2016, 10:06 AM
to be honest, i think thats useless sinde the developers announced a large update within a week so the stats may change and even if the dont change, with the new worlds coming there will be a new maximum level so noone would care about which stats a certain lvl 18 girl would have

Shurato
08-06-2016, 10:23 AM
Yeah you're right .

at least I hope our profile remains the same.

acquired girls, gains items, stats. Lv char.
Because if not, you'd better stop playing and wait for the updates.

Edddddd
08-06-2016, 10:54 AM
The dev in this thread said there won't be a wipe.

ineededamule
08-06-2016, 11:00 AM
Newbie question, but is it possible to see the "affection level up" pictures ? I can't see them on my harem.

Shurato
08-06-2016, 11:05 AM
The dev in this thread said there won't be a wipe.

good to know, because it would be a waste of time have played if everything was lost

- - - Updated - - -

Newbie question, but is it possible to see the "affection level up" pictures ? I can't see them on my harem.

Yeah its possible .

What do you want to see the amount of xp needed for next Affection lv or stats?

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/08/06/EW6VKz.png

Ah ok now I understand you want to see the next picture of affection.
But you can only see after you do affection lv up . To see others pictures affection click in the stars your girl

Unregistered
08-06-2016, 11:49 AM
pictures of most of the girls can be found over here:

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem

if you want to re-view the upgrade-scenario click on one of the stars under the affection-bar where it shows you the money/hour value.

ineededamule
08-06-2016, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the quick answer !