PDA

View Full Version : Harem Heroes

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Shurato
09-06-2016, 10:09 PM
I guess most of these are fakes. I play since the first day and I am level 24. Sure if I played without sleeping and only using battle I would have earned more, but not enough to get to Lvl 30 like some of the guys in the list...

No the only fakes are bots with high Lv and just 1 affection for the alpha girls.

i'm Lv 31 atm . If I don't played sometimes Vs harem boss to get 3 girls would be Lv 35 or more atm.
Not everybody had patience to play and got the girls drop from Harem bosses. So they started new focus Lv up from Arena. Like me not Patience a lot.

atm my current Xp rewards for victories Arena: 119xp/normal 59xp/minor and 238xp/bônus ! There are times with 0xp reward.

My name in the game is Anekin. There are few top 50 Players with all girls and High Lv +30. You can check the list.

Update 1st place movements

I noticed that he is doing more than 3K mojo points by day . Maybe he will stop to got Lv from now, since Tower of fame not give Xp reward

NawtyDawg
09-06-2016, 11:32 PM
Out of curiosity, is there anyone playing this game?

Yep I play daily I like Harem Heroes wished I could get a girl to drop but But I suppose dark Lord or Ninja dude will give me one sooner or later

vivekagrawal57
09-07-2016, 01:21 AM
something weird is happening my ego dropped from 1300 to 400 all of a sudden, any1 else facing this?

Timmy
09-07-2016, 01:23 AM
something weird is happening my ego dropped from 1300 to 400 all of a sudden, any1 else facing this?

Same problem, no clue what happened.

vivekagrawal57
09-07-2016, 01:25 AM
354 to be precise and its stuck at that, no matter what i do

- - - Updated - - -

Same problem, no clue what happened.

i guess some bug happen, oh well now i am losing all fights, somehow people in battle still have high ego

EDIT: gave myself a stat and it got fixed, 2k ego now xD

mike20599
09-07-2016, 01:27 AM
Same here. My specialty is gone. I used to be a Shagger, now I have no specialty. I have 3 defensive stats and no attack stat. Ego is tied to specialty, so that's why our ego dropped. Even in the story part where the Dark Lord says, "It looks like you're a Shagger," now says, "It looks like you're a [blank]".

Timmy
09-07-2016, 01:41 AM
I guess they are doing the update.

Greetingz
09-07-2016, 08:35 AM
if you say your speciality is gone, so will be the modifier for your endurance/ego so ye. Seems like a bug mostly

- - - Updated - - -

Tower of fame boards tho. Some people go lower and some higher. And then suddenly people who farmed alot gained +400 ranks

jmldragon
09-07-2016, 11:37 AM
like I said before there is a bug you can exploit to farm lvl and mojo ( from now on) which I'm pretty sure some with high mojo and high lvl might have use. Using this bug you can do more than 30 fight by hour. Pretty much, it's you open the game on multiple browser and in incognito (also if you use multiple computer it work) for each browser and each incognito you can use all your fight point. As soon as I found it I mention it but there was no return on it. I don't know if the bug is still in the game.

Greetingz
09-07-2016, 11:54 AM
like I said before there is a bug you can exploit to farm lvl and mojo ( from now on) which I'm pretty sure some with high mojo and high lvl might have use. Using this bug you can do more than 30 fight by hour. Pretty much, it's you open the game on multiple browser and in incognito (also if you use multiple computer it work) for each browser and each incognito you can use all your fight point. As soon as I found it I mention it but there was no return on it. I don't know if the bug is still in the game.

I highly suggest not abusing it. Unless you want to have the risk of your account being banned/reset.

jmldragon
09-07-2016, 12:23 PM
I highly suggest not abusing it. Unless you want to have the risk of your account being banned/reset.

I stop using it after I found it. That's why i wrote about it here else I would have keep it for me lol. It's just last time I did wrote about it here it seem like it was ignored. But with the high lvl and the high mojo we can see right now I have a feeling some are using it. That is why I bring it back

Greetingz
09-07-2016, 06:00 PM
I stop using it after I found it. That's why i wrote about it here else I would have keep it for me lol. It's just last time I did wrote about it here it seem like it was ignored. But with the high lvl and the high mojo we can see right now I have a feeling some are using it. That is why I bring it back

You may be right, but they also may the one of the previous spoken bugs/ways I stated. So far I see the top people lack girls so thats their reason for high level/mojo

- - - Updated - - -

You can notice right away of somebody in arena is a bot. When you click onto that user the following rule follows.
Speciality stat amount equal to their dmg amount = Real player (possible 0-3 star affection alpha)
Speciality stat amount lower against their dmg amount = Bot player (1 star affection alpha)

Barbeque
09-07-2016, 08:43 PM
You may be right, but they also may the one of the previous spoken bugs/ways I stated. So far I see the top people lack girls so thats their reason for high level/mojo

- - - Updated - - -

You can notice right away of somebody in arena is a bot. When you click onto that user the following rule follows.
Speciality stat amount equal to their dmg amount = Real player (possible 0-3 star affection alpha)
Speciality stat amount lower against their dmg amount = Bot player (1 star affection alpha)

Plus their names are typically linked, e.g. US politicians, Harry Potter characters, Marvel superheroes, Star Wars characters...

Aymi
09-08-2016, 04:20 PM
Just got Solveig, the last girl that was missing (aside Ankyo but i missed the Kobans :p).

I am so happy :)

Greetingz
09-08-2016, 04:24 PM
Just got Solveig, the last girl that was missing (aside Ankyo but i missed the Kobans :p).

I am so happy :)

How would you even miss that :o

Aymi
09-09-2016, 02:08 AM
When I got the quest involving pachinko I was not very aware of what to do. I don't remember what i did exactly but there is a high propability that i used my kobans in energy or fight when i was running dry. I have no memory of that so now i am short of the 90 needed.

My bad.

Greetingz
09-09-2016, 02:22 AM
When I got the quest involving pachinko I was not very aware of what to do. I don't remember what i did exactly but there is a high propability that i used my kobans in energy or fight when i was running dry. I have no memory of that so now i am short of the 90 needed.

My bad.

You get a 100 kobans + 90 from the quest. You spend all of those in stam/energy? :o

Aymi
09-09-2016, 02:28 AM
I suppose, i have 63 left now.

Evilmind
09-09-2016, 06:40 AM
Congratz for Solveig Aymi :D

Still looking for a girl drop... lol
I really don't know what's going on with drops, since i got 2 girls the first 2 weeks of play. Not to mention it's so hard to get 100% excitation if you are overpower :p

Aymi
09-09-2016, 06:48 AM
Thanks!

I am no longer looking for an excitation when dueling. I have no Girl level 1 left anyway.
I am doing all my duel by putting girls matching the sex skill of the judge. I got all my girl with this technique, short one if memory serve.

Shurato
09-09-2016, 08:09 AM
I was playing few minuts ago.

Now I can't Load Nutaku Main Page. Is Down?

Greetingz
09-09-2016, 08:12 AM
I was playing few minuts ago.

Now I can't Load Nutaku Main Page. Is Down?

Seems like it, their page might be DDOS'd

Shurato
09-09-2016, 08:42 AM
nutaku.com is fine for some games . not have HH version yet

Greetingz
09-09-2016, 08:52 AM
nutaku.com is fine for some games . not have HH version yet

nah their entire site was down, but came back ~10-15 mins ago

cibik
09-09-2016, 09:26 AM
+it will be good to post the positions for every judge. the posiotions are random ..or every judge have for example just 4 positions..will increase the chances to get the girls nope..?
or what girl to use as alpha for every judge?

Kinkoid
09-09-2016, 01:25 PM
nah their entire site was down, but came back ~10-15 mins ago

Is it ok now? I have friends telling me it's still down, while here I see all is fine even through proxies...

Greetingz
09-09-2016, 01:28 PM
Is it ok now? I have friends telling me it's still down, while here I see all is fine even through proxies...

I can play it perfectly fine as of the time I mentioned it, I don't know what else would be the cache is the friends still cant play

Aymi
09-09-2016, 01:40 PM
+it will be good to post the positions for every judge. the posiotions are random ..or every judge have for example just 4 positions..will increase the chances to get the girls nope..?
or what girl to use as alpha for every judge?

I have kept track of this and as far as i can tell all judge ask for all positions. What seems to be different though, is that each judge tends to ask for a position close to their skill (e.g Doggie Style for Hardcore. But Doggie style can be asked by Charm and Know-how but less it seems).

Don't know if anyone has made stats on this yet.

Unregistered
09-09-2016, 03:35 PM
Hey, I've heard a bit about a Luck Stat, but I can't see where it's displayed.
Where is it? Or, at least, how do I check it?

Ryoshi
09-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Hey, I've heard a bit about a Luck Stat, but I can't see where it's displayed.
Where is it? Or, at least, how do I check it?

Luck Stat was renamed into Crit Stat.

Unregistered
09-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Luck Stat was renamed into Crit Stat.
Thank you. :D

Ryoshi
09-09-2016, 05:11 PM
You are welcome

NawtyDawg
09-10-2016, 04:06 AM
Hi
I am working on a »Spreadsheet« containing ALL data!! (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j7vszjaHF0-rzp65rqHQbTYwnCkCkfJizVh050iSzdY/edit?usp=sharing) (WIP)
also i'll fill the data into the wiki when i am done!

Can someone please help me out with some values?

the exact data u could help with:
1) Battle Profile(the 3 values) and Level of "Jennie"
2) Stars, Money and Money per hour for all girls (if not already in the database)

i am count on you all! :)

Shagger Hardcore, Known, & Charm.....Jenny starts out Level 1 Her characteristic or Fighting style would be Charm/ Jack Hammer

Unregistered
09-10-2016, 08:10 AM
On battle why does my damage diminishes on each turn?

- - - Updated - - -

Is it just me or others are facing the same problem on nutaku since past 20 hours or so.. Other games are loading just fine.. When I click on Harem Heroes, the home page just refreshes.. If I click on it from the games page, it brings me back to the Home page.. I can't see anyone writing about this here though..

- - - Updated - - -

Is it just me or others are facing the same problem on nutaku since past 20 hours or so.. Other games are loading just fine.. When I click on Harem Heroes, the home page just refreshes.. If I click on it from the games page, it brings me back to the Home page.. I can't see anyone writing about this here though..

- - - Updated - - -

No, I have the same problem. But I have found a way to play.
/!\ WITHOUT /!\ login, click on the "harem heroes" picture/page (http://www.nutaku.net/games/harem-heroes/), you have a button [Play free now], click on it and /!\ AFTER /!\, you can login into your account.

It work for me, hope it's same for you :)

And sorry for my english ... I read english forum, watch VO series (I'm french) but it's a long way to learn correctly

Greetingz
09-10-2016, 08:42 AM
The moment when you have 8 arena points, and all those points to towards bots cause real accounts can't roll in. I'm just wondering with the current amount of player base, and how you nerf players vs bots. Are bots really needed as of now? There are alot of variety in users. low/high level | Levels of affection | Equipment. I think personaly as of a level point or as of a point in ego, we need to stop getting bots. For example I'm a lvl 28 user who doesn't lose ever, and thats everybody at some point in the lower levels, however instead I'm fighting bots most of the time. It lowers my xp, my mojo, my money. Even if they're not needed for me currently.
---
A new idea for this aswell. We have the Tower of Fame now. Make like you face off people around the same mojo as you. That way bots aren't needed and new people fight new people in arena. It's possible that some high levels never farmed arena and have low mojo, but there are 3 slots so if 1 out of the 3 is a high level person you can still get around to it.

AsSh
09-10-2016, 08:48 AM
Hello world :)
I read this forum since yesturday and have learn LOT of things about the game thanks to you.
I'm level 9 (3862/4050) and I LOVE kimie, this game and the Bunny. In that order.

Have a question : I loot a "dragon chestplate" pretty cool, epic stuff I guess. It give 316 endurance (the blue heart). BUT I have already a "nerd shirt" (+31 charm and I'm a lover ... really ^^). I wear it to see what king of bonus I win with.

BEFORE : 178 charm, 1802 endurance, 1.78 critical damage.

AFTER : 147 charm (I remove the nerd shirt), 1731 endurance, 1.63 critical. So I lost the 31 charm given by the nerd shirt, but I lost 0.15 critical AND 71 endurance. Here is my question, Why ?

Because my lover type ? May the dragon armor give extra bonuses when it full (legs, helmets, something else ...) ? Or nerd shirt is better than dragon chestplate (I don't think so but ...) ?

And sorry for my english ... I hope I don't write too many mistakes. Peace and have fun :)

Greetingz
09-10-2016, 08:51 AM
I read this forum since yesturday and have learn LOT of things about the game thanks to you.
I'm level 9 (3862/4050) and I LOVE kimie, this game and the Bunny. In that order.

Have a question : I loot a "dragon chestplate" pretty cool, epic stuff I guess. It give 316 endurance (the blue heart). BUT I have already a "nerd shirt" (+31 charm and I'm a lover ... really ^^). I wear it to see what king of bonus I win with.

AFTER : 147 charm (I remove the nerd shirt), 1731 endurance, 1.63 critical. So I lost the 31 charm given by the nerd shirt, but I lost 0.15 critical AND 71 endurance. Here is my question, Why ?

Because my lover type ? May the dragon armor give extra bonuses when it full (legs, helmets, something else ...) ? Or nerd shirt is better than dragon chestplate (I don't think so but ...) ?

And sorry for my english ... I hope I don't write too many mistakes. Peace and have fun :)

Your speciality gives you endurance + DMG. And the dragon armor is only giving endurance.
As said for the difference, I personaly think they have yet to balance endurance vs speciality boost.

AsSh
09-10-2016, 08:54 AM
k_k thank you :)

Greetingz
09-10-2016, 09:05 AM
k_k thank you :)

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/10/BHPGrWt7.gif
Here is an example of the highest endurance item (on headgear) VS highest speciality item (on headgear)

Ryoshi
09-10-2016, 11:42 AM

Wait, what?! You are lover? Really? OMG, does it mean that new players have a choice of specialties now? If so then I wanna change my class too, please!

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh, I'm so envy right now.(´-ω-`)

Greetingz
09-10-2016, 12:05 PM
Wait, what?! You are lover? Really? OMG, does it mean that new players have a choice of specialties now? If so then I wanna change my class too, please!

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh, I'm so envy right now.(´-ω-`)

I'm sure we said before that speciality was forced on you at the start but had a very low chance of getting anything else but hardcore

Ryoshi
09-10-2016, 12:14 PM
I'm sure we said before that speciality was forced on you at the start but had a very low chance of getting anything else but hardcore

Oh, that's how, okay, thanks. I' will continue looking forward to the day we will have a choice of specialties and avatars for girls. That day will be great.ヽ( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ

AsSh
09-10-2016, 12:27 PM

Humm No, just the game put me in "lover", two times. I don't know why but i'm a lover <3
I had a problem (look for the #1034, it's not my post but there is my answer at the end) and make a second account (it's level ... 3 or 4, so not a double account) and i'm lover on it too.

Greetingz
09-10-2016, 12:34 PM
Humm No, just the game put me in "lover", two times. I don't know why but i'm a lover <3
I had a problem (look for the #1034, it's not my post but there is my answer at the end) and make a second account (it's level ... 3 or 4, so not a double account) and i'm lover on it too.

Double low odds or there is a new chance system now we're old

Ryoshi
09-10-2016, 12:41 PM

Such a lucky, wish I was too, but instead need a patience.

AsSh
09-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Why low odd ? Hum i'm not sure I understand well. It's a good thing or not ?
And I'm prety happy to be a lover in game. I mean, I'm a LOVER ! Everywhere, everytime, 'til my death. The problem is, my face is the ugliest, so it didn't work very well atm but ... one day ...

Ryoshi
09-10-2016, 01:06 PM
Why low odd ? Hum i'm not sure I understand well. It's a good thing or not ?
And I'm prety happy to be a lover in game. I mean, I'm a LOVER ! Everywhere, everytime, 'til my death. The problem is, my face is the ugliest, so it didn't work very well atm but ... one day ...

Low odds means low chances, so it can't be good or bad objectively. It's good if you feel like it or bad if you feel like it. For you it's good.

AsSh
09-10-2016, 01:32 PM
k.k thank you :)

I have to make a choice. I have actualy the Bunny-Bunny and Kimie with 2 stars affection. which one I have to upgrade first ?

Basically I want to improve Kimie 'cause I love her and she gives me more money. But the Bunny-Bunny gives money more frequently.

Greetingz
09-10-2016, 04:53 PM
k.k thank you :)

I have to make a choice. I have actualy the Bunny-Bunny and Kimie with 2 stars affection. which one I have to upgrade first ?

Basically I want to improve Kimie 'cause I love her and she gives me more money. But the Bunny-Bunny gives money more frequently.

Kimmie is good for alot of money for when ur going to be AFK alot, bunny is good for activity

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh more bots in arena, and this time all of them gave no xp only mojo & money. if I wanted that I farmed in the Tower of Fame. They need to change this lol

Shurato
09-10-2016, 06:40 PM
Kimmie is good for alot of money for when ur going to be AFK alot, bunny is good for activity

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh more bots in arena, and this time all of them gave no xp only mojo & money. if I wanted that I farmed in the Tower of Fame. They need to change this lol

Or release something like a Quis ! There are a lot of names from bot players as: heroes, movies, famous politicians, Nations, .

Something like Choice the correct answer and get bônus with victory of course . The time to make correct choice woulb be 10 seconds.

Greetingz
09-10-2016, 07:10 PM
Or release something like a Quis ! There are a lot of names from bot players as: heroes, movies, famous politicians, Nations, .

Something like Choice the correct answer and get bônus with victory of course . The time to make correct choice woulb be 10 seconds.

First real person in arena for like 5 hours now ;-; I lost so much xp / mojo

Profile4
09-10-2016, 07:54 PM

I don't think they would want to go this route with serious questions. Just look at how awful Quiz of Valkyries is doing. It is possible to do the question thing and be successful, but they would need to focus it on something that everyone in the playerbase would enjoy. In this case, I would recommend adding Anime trivia. You could even ask the community to compile them. You would just need to ask for 1 or 2 reliable citations so that you know its not just some random wrong question/asnwer. In regards to compiling, you would need to have everyone whisper them to BroyT so that everyone here wouldn't know what questions would be on there.

Greetingz
09-10-2016, 08:07 PM
I don't think they would want to go this route with serious questions. Just look at how awful Quiz of Valkyries is doing. It is possible to do the question thing and be successful, but they would need to focus it on something that everyone in the playerbase would enjoy. In this case, I would recommend adding Anime trivia. You could even ask the community to compile them. You would just need to ask for 1 or 2 reliable citations so that you know its not just some random wrong question/asnwer. In regards to compiling, you would need to have everyone whisper them to BroyT so that everyone here wouldn't know what questions would be on there.

And if they would make it sort of like Quiz of Valkyries, you know how low amount of ppl play that game xD

Shurato
09-10-2016, 08:22 PM
First real person in arena for like 5 hours now ;-; I lost so much xp / mojo
Same here btw i fight vs only 2 real person per day. but I have some luck to random choices . I ever choice the bot that have nothing compared to others 2.

I would love to see quis for battle Arena just for the Bots. And something more elaborated. Think about a stack of 5-7-10 answers corrects give chance to fight very rare Boss bot with diferente stats and reward items or something like that.

Sorry for my bad english is very hard to put my opinions and suggestions here cause os this

Aymi
09-11-2016, 02:13 AM
Quizz is one of the reason I more or less quit Quizz of Valkyries.
Question are either too easy and way too much based on people living in the EU it seems. Asking trivia question about people i have never heard of. The only one interesting enough are history, science or some knowledge. Without taking into account the fact that some question are so lame it is a shame. So no, never.

Bots may be an hindrance now, but with times, new contents and action taken against cheater it will be less and less a matter to be afraid of.

AsSh
09-11-2016, 02:49 AM
Hum ... It's probably obvious but ... and I started to play to the game 4 or 5 days ago. So, why are you in trouble with bots ? I mean, I have read all the lastest posts but I don't reallly understand what is the problem.
I would to explain more my thouht but my english is to low to do that so ... I hope my question makes sense.

Aymi
09-11-2016, 02:55 AM
There is no problem as for your experience of play, I think. But, there are people who want to shne in the Tower of Fame.
And there, it seems many bots are trusting the first ranks and it is quite difficult for legit players to shine. Or, so it seems. Myself i am not trying to compete there since i just recently got my last girl out of the Ninja Spy.

AsSh
09-11-2016, 05:22 AM
k-k :)
And there is a reward to be on top of the tower ? Or it's just to be the first ?

Next.
I can bought a "magical outfit" for 31k. I checked the wiki and it seems this is the better item I can have atm. I mean in rare tier.
I saw that there was no epic weapon for lover, So sad. Maybe one of the two nameless (the lightning and the magical wand/staff) ?

- - - Updated - - -

Haha THAT is a good fight :)
Only one more hit and I lost ... Fiouuu Lover's luck power !

Here is my opponent's stats

- - - Updated - - -

Ho wait ! I have just seen he's a lover too !
Hum wrong girl, low charm, so he only had more ego than me

- - - Updated - - -

I GOT IT ! Magical outfit is mine !!! ^^
New stats :

Ryoshi
09-11-2016, 05:39 AM
k-k :)
And there is a reward to be on top of the tower ? Or it's just to be the first ?

Next.
I can bought a "magical outfit" for 31k. I checked the wiki and it seems this is the better item I can have atm. I mean in rare tier.
I saw that there was no epic weapon for lover, So sad. Maybe one of the two nameless (the lightning and the magical wand/staff) ?

- - - Updated - - -

Haha THAT is a good fight :)
Only one more hit and I lost ... Fiouuu Lover's luck power !

Here is my opponent's stats

- - - Updated - - -

Ho wait ! I have just seen he's a lover too !
Hum wrong girl, low charm, so he only had more ego than me

- - - Updated - - -

I GOT IT ! Magical outfit is mine !!! ^^
New stats :

He is not the lover, look at your first screen and look on his damage stat at the second screen, he is an expert, so this rose near nickname is wrong

Greetingz
09-11-2016, 05:41 AM
He is not the lover, look at your first screen and look on his damage stat at the second screen, he is an expert, so this rose near nickname is wrong

The 2nd picture top right shows hes a Know-how, and another thing, everybody in tower of fame is displayed as your speciality. That would mean everybody in Tower of Fame is Charm for him and hardcore for us

Aymi
09-11-2016, 05:41 AM
I aways thought that poeple will always start as a shagger (Hardcore).
But reading you all, i just checked my alt and indeed it seems it is not always the case.

As you can see on my alt, if i am not mistaken i am neither Hardcore nor Charm but Know-how.
That cames to a surprise (a very good one) since i assume i was hardcore.

Note: This alt is around 15 days old.

Any thought on it then?

Greetingz
09-11-2016, 05:49 AM
As said before there is apperently a new system where other specialities are more often chosen then before where hardcore was limited. Old players will have to wait for the ability to change where new players get randomized in new specialities.

AsSh
09-11-2016, 05:50 AM
The 2nd picture top right shows hes a Know-how, and another thing, everybody in tower of fame is displayed as your speciality. That would mean everybody in Tower of Fame is Charm for him and hardcore for us

This explains everything *__* So my victory is deserved ! :)

Greetingz
09-11-2016, 06:04 AM
This explains everything *__* So my victory is deserved ! :)

Deserved not really, people in arena and in tower are worse then bots. Their dmg gets lowered equally towards their speciality stat while you the player has the buffs. The player will always have adventage above other users, bots will have a little bit of a buff but their 1* affection girls makes it easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Example:
Real me: http://i.imgur.com/ta92WmI.png VS Arena me: http://i.imgur.com/conyVfr.png
Note: I upped my hardcore +3 but the server didn't save it yet

Kinkoid
09-11-2016, 09:50 AM
As said before there is apperently a new system where other specialities are more often chosen then before where hardcore was limited. Old players will have to wait for the ability to change where new players get randomized in new specialities.

Well explained.
It's a temporary patch anyway... in a near future, you'll be able to choose and change your specialty ;).
The feature is coming soon we're working on defining/balancing it.

Greetingz
09-11-2016, 10:06 AM
Well explained.
It's a temporary patch anyway... in a near future, you'll be able to choose and change your specialty ;).
The feature is coming soon we're working on defining/balancing it.

I wasn't sure of what I said was 100% true, but I just explained it as people started to show off other specialities except hardcore. I've got a small question or request. Is it possible to make note of patch notes somewhere? Maybe a sticky on the forums so we know what to expect and what to try out preventing bugs, error, mistakes and so on.

AsSh
09-11-2016, 10:13 AM
Ok :) Thank you

And what about battle arena ? How the game chose the three opponents ? player's Level, ego, mojo, random, somethig else ?

Last question ... WHO is the bunny ?

Greetingz
09-11-2016, 10:19 AM
Ok :) Thank you

And what about battle arena ? How the game chose the three opponents ? player's Level, ego, mojo, random, somethig else ?

Last question ... WHO is the bunny ?

Bunny is still a character the community tries to figure out check out the other threads :p

AsSh
09-11-2016, 10:25 AM
I know, in the thread " what anime girls have you so far seen :P?", kinkoid launched the debate but he doesn't respond to the posts so I try my luck here :I

Greetingz
09-11-2016, 10:28 AM
I know, in the thread " what anime girls have you so far seen :P?", kinkoid launched the debate but he doesn't respond to the posts so I try my luck here :I

please avoid mixing threads. As Kinkoid said before going through all the threads isn't all that easy. And specialy if it's in bits and pieces devided over other threads too.

AsSh
09-11-2016, 10:46 AM
ok ok I have understand, I would never ever do this, so don't hit me. Please.

Aymi
09-11-2016, 11:00 AM
ok ok I have understand, I would never ever do this, so don't hit me. Please.

Don't worry. You have many people here who are not english spoken from birth so some sentences may look awkward or even rude. But i can assure you it is not intended.
That is the trick with internet when you write something, you cannot easily convey your feeling, your mood... hence the smileys, for example, to help express yourself.

Here you will find only perv oups people dedicated to build the biggest harem ever :p

Note: Wish we could have all those 4 girls by the way

Greetingz
09-11-2016, 11:05 AM
Here you will find only perv oups people dedicated to build the biggest harem ever :p

Note: Wish we could have all those 4 girls by the way

Pft, I only want them metroid grills <3 But as said I wasn't trying to me mean or cruel. I'm just explaining some things that might end up looking like I was cruel :p

AsSh
09-11-2016, 03:14 PM
Who is the girl at the bottom, left ?

[Sheheramazond] [Rumiko]
[Juliette] [Arcana]
[Bunny] [Jenny]
[?????] [Sung Tai ki]

Aymi
09-11-2016, 03:22 PM
No idea but i already love her ^^
Where did you get this awesome pic btw?

AsSh
09-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Ho !?! Somebody ^^
Then, http://www.nutaku.net/home/ whitout login, it's important, or just logout.
And you have to click the "harem heroes" picture.
Enjoy :)

Shurato
09-11-2016, 08:12 PM
What would choice now? Vs bots Arena

Dhalsim - Iron Girl or TakeOnMe .

Maybe Iron Girl cause this Name does not make sense.

The others two name's Dhalsim character from SF series and used (SFV top Player) ranking online ,

TakeOnMe Music Name and Great hit from 80's used at MTGV

Iron Girl Nothing important to me not make sense.

Update ! lol had bad Lucky 9 mojo no xp

jmldragon
09-12-2016, 06:15 AM
feel like I'm never gonna get close to the top of the tower. Since last week I think I got more than 10000 mojo point but the first one got 20000 mojo as well so I fell like there is a mechanic missing were loser should lose mojo when they lose a challenge like BigBangEmpire. At least that will give a chance for the lower rank to close up on the top. Because with this system I feel like I will never get close.

Aymi
09-12-2016, 06:29 AM
Those at the top, likely have also much more duel points than you.

As a reminder when you hit level 10 you get +1 duel point then +1 for each 5 level (10, 15, 20 and so on.). So if you try to compete with a level 35 while you are level 12, for example, you will compete with 5 duel points while he has 10 duel points. A gap you will only close with time.

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 06:34 AM
Those at the top, likely have also much more duel points than you.

As a reminder when you hit level 10 you get +1 duel point then +1 for each 5 level (10, 15, 20 and so on.). So if you try to compete with a level 35 while you are level 12, for example, you will compete with 5 duel points while he has 10 duel points. A gap you will only close with time.

And he said the top has 20.000 Mojo while they have 50.000 and raising as he gains mojo himself too, they're not going to stand still

- - - Updated - - -

It also seems they're updating right now :D their adventure maps scrolls changed size & collors in quest

Aymi
09-12-2016, 06:37 AM
Yes, i just noticed ^^

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 06:39 AM
It's open! Go hunt the girls!

Flare53
09-12-2016, 06:48 AM
It's open! Go hunt the girls!

Yep i just started it aswell and im already out of stanima i had over 58 stanima when i started it

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 06:49 AM
Yep i just started it aswell and im already out of stanima i had over 58 stanima when i started it

You're not going anywhere, there are serveral 10 stams - 14 stams I passed on my alt, Around mid point I havent seen't any "nexts"

Meister
09-12-2016, 06:49 AM
aaand not enough stamina. good thing im about to level up.

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 06:55 AM
aaand not enough stamina. good thing im about to level up.

What I've seen on my alt we need like 300 stam around that?
EDIT: And sidenote... I already cleared my nutaku mission, 3 left. Consecutieve days logins.. easy

Profile4
09-12-2016, 06:56 AM
Looks like we'll be stuck in dirt for a good day then D:

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 06:57 AM
Looks like we'll be stuck in dirt for a good day then D:

Literally, you're in the dirt figurally and literally

Profile4
09-12-2016, 07:20 AM
Aye, it was indeed a double entendre

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 07:23 AM
Ah for people who do reach world 4 total with his baddy. The raid person (Evil dude world 4) drop rates. Only his alpha drops :D the other 2 girls of him are in epic pachinko. And the 2 girls of him should be added into the drop rates when World 5 is about to be released or is released!

jmldragon
09-12-2016, 07:33 AM
And he said the top has 20.000 Mojo while they have 50.000 and raising as he gains mojo himself too, they're not going to stand still

- - - Updated - - -

It also seems they're updating right now :D their adventure maps scrolls changed size & collors in quest

ya pretty much I do know they have more duel point but still even if I come close to the top 1 I will never be able to be top 1 except if the top 1 do less duel then me one day. So there is big chance number 2 will never be number 1 lol. anyway good thing the new kingdom is open now I only need 12000$ to continue.

Shurato
09-12-2016, 07:34 AM

- - - Updated - - -

The 1st guy is doing 2k-3k per day, and he is constantly LV up, I noticed that when begins this mojo feature he had Lv34. Now he is Lv35

The túnel alredy avaliable to play, someone more had this message before, claim your reward?

Flare53
09-12-2016, 07:48 AM
Ah for people who do reach world 4 total with his baddy. The raid person (Evil dude world 4) drop rates. Only his alpha drops :D the other 2 girls of him are in epic pachinko. And the 2 girls of him should be added into the drop rates when World 5 is about to be released or is released!

Well im fine with this atleast us free players with no money will atleast be able to get 2 of the girls right now and the others later when they are added into the drop rates when world 5 is about to be released any idea who the alpha is? im guessing Mushroom girl is the alpha and the other free girl we get right now is the princess who looks like princess peach?

AsSh
09-12-2016, 07:54 AM
MUSIC !!! http://content.haremheroes.com/pictures/audio/bg_music_2.mp3
World 4 coming soon I guess :)
And this is why we don't know the girl in my last post, she's a world 4's girl !

Flare53
09-12-2016, 07:58 AM
MUSIC !!! http://content.haremheroes.com/pictures/audio/bg_music_2.mp3
World 4 coming soon I guess :)
And this is why we don't know the girl in my last post, she's a world 4's girl !

World 4 is already here if you finished evil laboratory you will be able to start world 4

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 08:16 AM
Well im fine with this atleast us free players with no money will atleast be able to get 2 of the girls right now and the others later when they are added into the drop rates when world 5 is about to be released any idea who the alpha is? im guessing Mushroom girl is the alpha and the other free girl we get right now is the princess who looks like princess peach?

I have no clue who the alpha is, nobody can be at W4 yet without payment. And i dont see any new girls in the epic pachniko so dont know if they're in there yet

Flare53
09-12-2016, 08:28 AM
I have no clue who the alpha is, nobody can be at W4 yet without payment. And i dont see any new girls in the epic pachniko so dont know if they're in there yet

Then how do you know the other 2 girls are only exclusive to epic pachniko?

AsSh
09-12-2016, 08:32 AM
Payements my dear, payments

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 08:32 AM
Then how do you know the other 2 girls are only exclusive to epic pachniko?

Cause I asked Kinkiod as a wiki hero and he gave me some answers + spoilers I won't be tellin about :D

Meister
09-12-2016, 08:43 AM
so we get only 2 girls max on world 4 until world 5 is released?

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 09:53 AM
so we get only 2 girls max on world 4 until world 5 is released?

Yes, 4 girls are added this update in world 4. 1 you get from clearing story, 1 the alpha of the Evil person. The Beta & Omega are paid exclusive untill world 5

- - - Updated - - -

Made it to world 4, will update the wiki in a moment
EDIT: http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Princess-Noemy
Most of that I currently know :p

- - - Updated - - -

Look at all the spoilers <3
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem

Evilmind
09-12-2016, 10:51 AM
To be positive, those with a luck near to zero with the girl drop will get another at the end of world 4 :D

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 11:01 AM
To be positive, those with a luck near to zero with the girl drop will get another at the end of world 4 :D

There is only on droppable girl in world 4 anyway :D the 2nd one is story line :p

AsSh
09-12-2016, 11:28 AM
Hum Regine (doggy style) and the housemaid (indian headstand) have the same favorite position as Bunny and Red battler.
And the unknow girl is Miss spook, I love this name :D

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I have a castle as a flag. I can buy "Love!!"
Which one is better ? Please ?

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 11:33 AM
Hum Regine (doggy style) and the housemaid (indian headstand) have the same favorite position as Bunny and Red battler.
And the unknow girl is Miss spook, I love this name :D

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I have a castle as a flag. I can buy "Love!!"
Which one is better ? Please ?

Castle is more Crit chance while love is survivability, own choise

Evilmind
09-12-2016, 12:23 PM
There is only on droppable girl in world 4 anyway :D the 2nd one is story line :p

Sure but for me a 100% "drop" (better use "reward" i think ^^) for a girl is really good and enjoyable cause i don't know what to do for the others on world 2 and 3... i lost count lol

Profile4
09-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Putting 2 of the girls behind a paywall is fine and all, but does that mean we won't be getting 4 more girls in World 5? Or do you mean that they will be added to the World 4 battle pool once World 5 is released. In regards to the Epic Pachinko, are there any plans to make the price of kobans somewhat reasonable? Its a bit insane to think people are going to pay 50$ for a 10pull when nothing in the Pachinko is even close to necessary. Even money itself just piles up after a certain point since there isn't really a reason to stack stats. I feel like this paywall bit for the World 4 girls is putting the cart before the horse a fair bit. Might have made a bit more sense if they did that perhaps in World 5 when they'll hopefully have the game's features fleshed out a bit.

Still, I am pretty excited to see what World 4 has to offer mission-wise. I absolutely love the background map, best of the four so far IMO.

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 12:45 PM
Putting 2 of the girls behind a paywall is fine and all, but does that mean we won't be getting 4 more girls in World 5? Or do you mean that they will be added to the World 4 battle pool once World 5 is released. In regards to the Epic Pachinko, are there any plans to make the price of kobans somewhat reasonable? Its a bit insane to think people are going to pay 50$ for a 10pull when nothing in the Pachinko is even close to necessary. Even money itself just piles up after a certain point since there isn't really a reason to stack stats. I feel like this paywall bit for the World 4 girls is putting the cart before the horse a fair bit. Might have made a bit more sense if they did that perhaps in World 5 when they'll hopefully have the game's features fleshed out a bit.

Still, I am pretty excited to see what World 4 has to offer mission-wise. I absolutely love the background map, best of the four so far IMO.

Putting 2 girls behind a paywall for people who want them right now is a good thing. Thois 2 girls will be obtainable for non payers later just the same as the Alpha from the W4 troll. As said, the 2 girl who are now limited to Epic pachinko will be added into the drop pool once world 5 is out.

JustNotFatal
09-12-2016, 12:54 PM
Putting 2 girls behind a paywall for people who want them right now is a good thing. Thois 2 girls will be obtainable for non payers later just the same as the Alpha from the W4 troll. As said, the 2 girl who are now limited to Epic pachinko will be added into the drop pool once world 5 is out.

Where are you getting this info? Did I miss something from BroyT?

Greetingz
09-12-2016, 02:48 PM
Where are you getting this info? Did I miss something from BroyT?

Nah, I asked a question about some stuff to him and he gave me the answer and some addictional information, I explained some information about the drops and paywall here. But the others are spoilers :D

- - - Updated - - -

When you go through some links to try to find some new icon/girl that wasn't hidden xD
http://i.imgur.com/3qFlIFt.png #daisy

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/qhkdHmr.png
Like how is this game dirty :o In stamina spendings? :o

kojaku
09-13-2016, 12:52 AM
Not a real issue for those of us with bad luck, as there's not much difference between being 2/7 or 2/9. Evil lord refuses to give me kimie. Don't know how many more times he want's me to hit his ugly green face. D=

Aymi
09-13-2016, 01:46 AM
I suspect him to want to abuse Kimie as much as possible before giver her away to you.

What a perv this Evil Darklord :p

Greetingz
09-13-2016, 03:26 AM
I suspect him to want to abuse Kimie as much as possible before giver her away to you.

What a perv this Evil Darklord :p

same goes for the king ;)

Flare53
09-13-2016, 03:56 AM
Well i finally made it to the invaded kingdom that was a long grind i also battled bruntt afew times and got a gold key does anyone know what its for? im guessing it's a quest item like the broken orb

Greetingz
09-13-2016, 11:36 AM
Well i finally made it to the invaded kingdom that was a long grind i also battled bruntt afew times and got a gold key does anyone know what its for? im guessing it's a quest item like the broken orb

Yes it's a need to proceed the quests, same as the cloth, green material, broken orb

- - - Updated - - -

Going from 100+ XP per 1 stam in arena, to 100 xp per 2 stam cause you want a girl and quest item

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still wondering what the hero has with taking off his shirt and magically getting a new shirt on soon after. Is his magical power making cloths? :O

JMich
09-13-2016, 12:14 PM
I'm still wondering what the hero has with taking off his shirt and magically getting a new shirt on soon after. Is his magical power making cloths? :O

That's what the money was for. To buy a replacement shirt ;)

Greetingz
09-13-2016, 12:17 PM
That's what the money was for. To buy a replacement shirt ;)

Ah the harem girls money is to fund the hero cloths :D

Aymi
09-13-2016, 12:57 PM
Just don't ask where they raise it :p

Greetingz
09-13-2016, 01:04 PM
Just don't ask where they raise it :p

Well if you know one of the new girls has an affection scene thats just xD why did I pay for that

JustNotFatal
09-13-2016, 01:22 PM
Well if you know one of the new girls has an affection scene thats just xD why did I pay for that

I asked myself the same thing.

Aymi
09-13-2016, 01:23 PM
Some of you got all the new 4 girls or just the one from Gruntt btw?

Greetingz
09-13-2016, 03:54 PM
Some of you got all the new 4 girls or just the one from Gruntt btw?

I got them on my wiki account one of the scenes was still in french :D

- - - Updated - - -

Did I beat it too fast?
http://i.imgur.com/mynp3zq.png

Aymi
09-13-2016, 03:55 PM
Definitly oO

Well, i am not in a hurry, hope it will last at least one week to me (still level 24 with 56 energy).

Greetingz
09-13-2016, 03:56 PM
Definitly oO

Well, i am not in a hurry, hope it will last at least one week to me (still level 24 with 56 energy).

It's the third stage, first doesn't cost stamina, the second maybe up to a days worth of stamina

JustNotFatal
09-13-2016, 04:34 PM
I got them on my wiki account one of the scenes was still in french :D

- - - Updated - - -

Did I beat it too fast?
http://i.imgur.com/mynp3zq.png

Can we not get Noemy then?

Greetingz
09-13-2016, 04:35 PM
Can we not get Noemy then?

As of now, apperently not or that scroll being sealed off is a bug

JustNotFatal
09-13-2016, 04:37 PM
As of now, apperently not or that scroll being sealed off is a bug

Hmm, good to know. Hopefully we get the rest in the next two weeks.

Greetingz
09-13-2016, 06:16 PM
So quiet here during Europe's nighttime :o
Meh, I should ask Kinkoid if that scroll is supposed to be locked or not. They said the world was released.

JustNotFatal
09-13-2016, 06:31 PM
So quiet here during Europe's nighttime :o
Meh, I should ask Kinkoid if that scroll is supposed to be locked or not. They said the world was released.

I would ask, seems odd only to have a few quests unlocked.

Greetingz
09-13-2016, 06:34 PM
I would ask, seems odd only to have a few quests unlocked.

Yup, Already send him a message. But considering they're french and it's past midnight. We'll have to wait till tomorrow :D

Meister
09-13-2016, 11:28 PM
Is it just me or the tower of fame is down? Anyway it doesnt matter :D im dumping my fight energy to gruntt

AsSh
09-13-2016, 11:55 PM
Yup, Already send him a message. But considering they're french and it's past midnight. We'll have to wait till tomorrow :D

WHUT ?!? They are french ? ... Pourquoi je me casse les bras à essayer de parler anglais alors ? Ho yes, definitely 'cause it's an english forum ^^

Kinkoid
09-14-2016, 03:03 AM
Ho yes, definitely 'cause it's an english forum ^^

Voilà that's the reason ;)

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 03:16 AM
As for kinkiods reply about the "coming soon" scroll. We'll have more quests unlocked at the 21th :D

Aymi
09-14-2016, 03:18 AM
I really like this way of doing things.
Adding contents regularly, even if slow one, rather than large update but with long waiting time.

Profile4
09-14-2016, 04:28 AM
As for kinkiods reply about the "coming soon" scroll. We'll have more quests unlocked at the 21th :D

Well that sucks, was hoping to finish World 4 before I left. Guess its something to look forward to for when I get back in a few months though. Expecting good things Kinkoid.

Aymi
09-14-2016, 04:43 AM
You will have so much boobs to look for that you won't know where to look for ^^

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 07:04 AM
Anybody else having this? It used to be 100 XP each. But now it's not even worth it. Could it be a bug duo the recent add ons from Sporty Noemy?
http://i.imgur.com/RHqJiye.png

- - - Updated - - -

Evil Ninja gives 8 Stamina on my alt, Gruntt gives 21 stamina. Uhm bug?

- - - Updated - - -

The new item that got added also don't have names and are strangly listed at the bottem instead of organised

- - - Updated - - -

Another bug/error. If you go click on "Current quest" while being in the adventure world map. It gives you an error that the quest is not unlocked yet.
However when clicking on current quest in the main menu it sends you towards the latest world map you unlocked.

Profile4
09-14-2016, 07:36 AM
I'm only getting 2xp from Ninja. Also, did they decrease the drop rate of rare boosters in the pachinko? Just did 10 pulls without a single one, haven't had that happen since the game started.

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 07:39 AM
I'm only getting 2xp from Ninja. Also, did they decrease the drop rate of rare boosters in the pachinko? Just did 10 pulls without a single one, haven't had that happen since the game started.

There are heaps of bugs now, I wouldn't be surprised if they're fighting eachother rn

Shurato
09-14-2016, 07:54 AM
Bug Xp reduced a lot

World 4 not complet yet. comming soon? 3rd stage.

atm waiting for the updates and fixes erros bugs xp

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 08:00 AM
Bug Xp reduced a lot

Just avoid using your arena point untill you're about to hit max.

Aymi
09-14-2016, 08:16 AM
Did you saw the news updated news?

Shurato
09-14-2016, 08:17 AM
Just avoid using your arena point untill you're about to hit max.

Yeah I will do this.

Last Night i finished 2 stage of world 4, like you said before stage 3 is not avaliable yet. Comming soon.

harem
09-14-2016, 08:34 AM
I'm still trying to farm girls from dark lord, have gotten none yet and am almost done with world 3.. Anyways, I'm now getting ONE exp per battle. Either make it easier to get the girls or make him give some constant XP as spending 2 battles to get 80 bucks and 1xp is just miserable.

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 08:36 AM
Yeah I will do this.

Last Night i finished 2 stage of world 4, like you said before stage 3 is not avaliable yet. Comming soon.

Yes, I had the wiki updated with when it should be releasing more, Kinkiod was surprised I already reached that point so fast

- - - Updated - - -

Did you saw the news updated news?

I saw it, and I knew this would happen, since I had some spoilers from Kinkiod. However I don't have enough kobans to get her to add her to the wiki. Sadly I have to wait for a community add or I have to arrange something with kinkiod but I doubt that would happen.

Flare53
09-14-2016, 09:27 AM
So whats the difference between sporty noemy and normal princess noemy? can you have both of them in your harem or what?

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 09:29 AM
So whats the difference between sporty noemy and normal princess noemy? can you have both of them in your harem or what?

no stats differences I'vebeen hold, she holds her own affection scenes cause of the costume.

MasterMinato
09-14-2016, 09:34 AM

The sporty is a totally different girl reachable only with the pachinko.
As u can see here from the avatar pics:
Princess Noemy basic (lv0 and lvl1)
Sporty Noemy (lv0 and lvl1)

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 09:48 AM
The sporty is a totally different girl reachable only with the pachinko.
As u can see here from the avatar pics:
Princess Noemy basic (lv0 and lvl1)
Sporty Noemy (lv0 and lvl1)

Yup, they will release differend "costumes" for character for epic pachinko only. They won't change away from the stats from the orginal I've heard

Profile4
09-14-2016, 10:07 AM
Any word as to whether they are permanent additions to the pachinko or just temporary? I really hope she is permanent.

JustNotFatal
09-14-2016, 10:53 AM

My assumption is just new scenes/poses.

As per both in harem, I would say probably. Unless, they made it so sporty added onto normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I had the wiki updated with when it should be releasing more, Kinkiod was surprised I already reached that point so fast

- - - Updated - - -

I saw it, and I knew this would happen, since I had some spoilers from Kinkiod. However I don't have enough kobans to get her to add her to the wiki. Sadly I have to wait for a community add or I have to arrange something with kinkiod but I doubt that would happen.

I think they can make an exception for the wiki maintainer.

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 11:33 AM
I think they can make an exception for the wiki maintainer.

I'd hope that aswell, however Kinkiod already explained his previous game experience with the community been granted a "bonus" and while abusing and attacking other clans. They want to avoid that at all cost. And I completely understand that, I have a few idea's of my own how I can maintain the wiki and still have no bonus to abuse. But I don't want to spam private message kinkiod as I've sent a couple questions and bugs already his way.

- - - Updated - - -

I should also note I currently have all the new equipment that got added to the great pachinko (I think) but as they have no name I cannot add them to the wiki as of now. But they have good stats! People should check them out.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd also ask as I'm mostly on the forums answering questions, searching bugs, and more. Should we make a Discord chat? The game has quite a fanbase. And this should be easier discussing things.

elenrk
09-14-2016, 11:41 AM
a suggestion: when you uploaded the maximum level of affection of a girl would be nice to see all images

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 11:43 AM
a suggestion: when you uploaded the maximum level of affection of a girl would be nice to see all images

All the images? All the images can be seen at >|< (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem). And if you mean the affection scenes? they are spoilers so we're not allowed to show'm~

Aymi
09-14-2016, 11:45 AM
As a reminder all cut scenes can be seen once you got them by clicking on the star on the girl file.

See below

And for the actual artwork of the girl, it will be possible in a near future to choose which one you want to see by selecting one of the 4 pics. So be patient :)

elenrk
09-14-2016, 11:50 AM
yes, right, of course, but I think many of us (players) would prefer to see those images in the game, as a game option
it is just a suggestion
:)

Flare53
09-14-2016, 11:50 AM
My assumption is just new scenes/poses.

As per both in harem, I would say probably. Unless, they made it so sporty added onto normal.

i dont see why there will be 2 noemys in your harem though i realy hope it's just a skin and added into into normal

elenrk
09-14-2016, 11:52 AM
"And for the actual artwork of the girl, it will be possible in a near future to choose which one you want to see by selecting one of the 4 pics. So be patient" --> perfect

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 12:10 PM
i dont see why there will be 2 noemys in your harem though i realy hope it's just a skin and added into into normal

Nope, Kinkiod said this:
http://i.imgur.com/j3sNNjV.png

Flare53
09-14-2016, 12:16 PM
Nope, Kinkiod said this:
http://i.imgur.com/j3sNNjV.png

Okay cool cause that would be weird having more of the same character in your harem

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 12:18 PM
Okay cool cause that would be weird having more of the same character in your harem

They are currently a completely differend girl with 3 affection scenes. But I'd assume what kiniod said is that future ones might be just skins.

Shurato
09-14-2016, 12:53 PM
OMG I think I spent more than 1 million in pachinco great, and did not get the bird rouxinou and yellow shorts.

But in return get many items affection/xp for the girls, and also some boosters

AsSh
09-14-2016, 02:52 PM
YEAAAAAH I can buy a ... hum seabird ? fisheater ? ... mouette (french) in the shop but it cost 65535 ... And I have only 32k so .... no rest this night, I need to have this one ! It gives 148 charm and it's "only" a rare tier :)
Google trad says "seagull" so it's a seagull

MasterMinato
09-14-2016, 05:19 PM
I'm seeing a lot guys by tower of Fame that already have 14/15/16 girls. Is there any new tip i didnt got or are them just buying them with pachinko? Unlocking all girls in 3 days from the update is like a lot of luck or money...
Hope there isnt any kind of hack they are all using (and didnt shared with us :cool: )

Shurato
09-14-2016, 05:24 PM
YEAAAAAH I can buy a ... hum seabird ? fisheater ? ... mouette (french) in the shop but it cost 65535 ... And I have only 32k so .... no rest this night, I need to have this one ! It gives 148 charm and it's "only" a rare tier :)
Google trad says "seagull" so it's a seagull

Unfortunately this item is not avaliable from Market atm for me. The items are diferente from each person cause refresh times useds, and time played. I mentioned this Bird maybe would be called nightgale look the music note close to his beak.

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 05:31 PM
Unfortunately this item is not avaliable from Market atm for me. The items are diferente from each person cause refresh times useds, and time played. I mentioned this Bird maybe would be called nightgale look the music note close to his beak.

Don't forget all the new items are in great pachinko

- - - Updated - - -

I'm seeing a lot guys by tower of Fame that already have 14/15/16 girls. Is there any new tip i didnt got or are them just buying them with pachinko? Unlocking all girls in 3 days from the update is like a lot of luck or money...
Hope there isnt any kind of hack they are all using (and didnt shared with us :cool: )

If you read the Harem Heroes wiki Harem page you'd know how to obtain them and what the max is :p (Probaly money to ur answer)

AsSh
09-14-2016, 05:37 PM

O__O What ... do you mean exactly ? "not avaliable" like ... "not avaliable" ? And what happens if I buy it now ? Waste my money ? Maybe I can't (click on it or something like that) ?
And why am I fight against sleep to have 65k if I don't need it RIGHT NOW ? ... Icri ... I litteraly slap my head to stay awaiken and you say "not avaliable" ? HA, so sad ... and tired.

Ok ... I have just misread. Not avaliable for you. I'm sorry, my eyes are close atm ... not convenient to read.

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 05:41 PM
O__O What ... do you mean exactly ? "not avaliable" like ... "not avaliable" ? And what appends if I buy it now ? Waste my money ? Maybe I can't (click on it or something like that) ?
And why am I fight against sleep to have 65k if I don't need it RIGHT NOW ? ... Icri ... I litteraly slap my head to stay awaiken and you say "not avaliable" ? HA, so sad ... and tired.

Not avaliable means, You get 8 items presented per 12 hours. Each player gets his own stock, that means what for you is in the shop, isn't for others. And You can sleep I guess? But as soon that timer above in the market hits 0. The stocks will be refreshed

Shurato
09-14-2016, 05:58 PM
Not avaliable means, You get 8 items presented per 12 hours. Each player gets his own stock, that means what for you is in the shop, isn't for others. And You can sleep I guess? But as soon that timer above in the market hits 0. The stocks will be refreshed

Yes it was What do I mean.

btw I spend more than 1 million trying to get this item from great pachinco, but not received this bird and that the other does not
But on the other hand I won several items of affection/xp lvup

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/15/k8GPwj6l.png

Greetingz
09-14-2016, 06:02 PM
Yes it was What do I mean.

btw I spend more than 1 million trying to get this item from great pachinco, but not received this bird and that the other does not
But on the other hand I won several items of affection/xp lvup

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/15/k8GPwj6l.png

I've gotten the seagull, like 130 charm or some

AsSh
09-14-2016, 06:03 PM
Yes I know, but I have read "not available for now". The tiredness makes me crazy so don't worry if I say somethings senseless ^^ Anyway.
"But as soon that timer above in the market hits 0. The stocks will be refreshed" THIS is why I can't sleep for now. But i'm pretty close. 53924/65535. Just one hour and half and I have enough.

And it's 148 charm :) Almost like the epics.

Shurato
09-14-2016, 06:42 PM
Nice item congrats greetings and Ash.

btw I noticed that high endurance makes you suffer reduced damage and sometimes 0. If battles belong some time you can see this.

I used some boosters to test. Other thing is if you change your set for a maximum possible for you critical chance, the first battle after changed set you Always do critical vs Players/Boss. But later this will decrease

Meister
09-14-2016, 08:27 PM
Sold the seagull, kept 1 copy of the airplane and music box :D

Shurato
09-14-2016, 08:49 PM
Finaly guys I got all 3 new sets from great pachinco.

I think I spend 2 million trying to get these items. Good thing a lot of affection items and Lv Up xp and boosters.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/15/9SfWs2w.png

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/15/nzsayR58.png

Meister
09-14-2016, 09:00 PM
I'll be keeping my wooden leg since it gives more hardcore stat. :D

Shurato
09-14-2016, 09:09 PM
me too bro. Now I just to wait the changes for speciality class, to use betther combinations items.

Now my goal is to reach 1k hardcore points, later I will increase the other 2 stats

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/15/VPyl5.png

Aymi
09-15-2016, 02:07 AM
Not sure you got this on the wiki

Greetingz
09-15-2016, 02:50 AM
Not sure you got this on the wiki

I can't add the to the wiki yet duo nameless, however I own every new item I think. Im waiting for names..

AsSh
09-15-2016, 03:19 AM
Hi everybody :)
Can someone help me please ?
I have this loading screen sometime since 4 or 5 days, and since this morning, I can't play the game.

Some infos : I'm a student (very studious ^^) and in a dormitory (I found this word in google trad, student residence) so I share the wifi with ... lot of people. But before these 4 or 5 days, the game runs slowly but runs.

Help me please, I miss my seagull

Aymi
09-15-2016, 03:37 AM
There are many possibilities.

Clean your browser and cookies. It helps.
Check that the wifi of your dormitory does not bock adult sites.
Log out and log in afain after you have cleaned.

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 06:32 AM
Anyone already got new girl from gruntt at World invaded kingdom?

Aymi
09-15-2016, 06:46 AM
I saw people with all 16 girls in Tower, so yes.

Meister
09-15-2016, 06:51 AM
I saw people with all 16 girls in Tower, so yes.

Prolly they came from the epic pachinko since freemium players will only get 13 girls atm.

Aymi
09-15-2016, 06:58 AM
Yes I don't see any other means.

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 07:03 AM
someone with 16 girls? he's must be rich and if some one already get girl from gruntt please post it here i want to see it because i only see gold key from that gruntt

Greetingz
09-15-2016, 07:26 AM
The max amount of girls is 17, But since we cannot complete invaded kingdom, making it 16. 16 Cause of the newly added sporty noemy. 3 Epic pachinko limiteds and 1 free currently.

Meister
09-15-2016, 09:55 AM
Oh how I wish we could get kobans in-game, or prolly just make kobans a reward on the tower of fame. A weekly reward in rankings will do. :D

While im at it, I wish also that they'll remove the koban payment for autocollecting harem income. :rolleyes:

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 09:35 PM
Hi, i want to ask what's 1 girl guaranteed at epic pachinko means? do i have try one game and then i got 1 girl or i play 10 games then i got 1 girl?

Shurato
09-15-2016, 09:40 PM
Hi, i want to ask what's 1 girl guaranteed at epic pachinko means? do i have try one game and then i got 1 girl or i play 10 games then i got 1 girl?

10 games, 1 game it's only for begginers (Ankyo). But they need to use when quest suggest for the player to try.

I saw many players lost Ankyo from tower of fame they alredy conclude worlds, with 5 girls so they loose Ankyo.

Aruhiek
09-16-2016, 12:59 AM
I got Regine earlier today. I ether got extremely lucky or they upped the drop rate of girls.

Shurato
09-16-2016, 01:46 AM
Congrats for Regine drops bro !

Hope this will be true
btw maybe the new xp amount gained from Arena fights is related to orgasms. I post some pictures in other thread showing how Works.

JustNotFatal
09-16-2016, 11:31 AM
I got Regine earlier today. I ether got extremely lucky or they upped the drop rate of girls.

I keep getting keys despite being done with the quest. : (

Aymi
09-16-2016, 12:56 PM
I think we'll need them later. And yes, the same as you, keys but no girl.

But hey, all the more rewarding when we'll get her.

Greetingz
09-16-2016, 01:01 PM
When you check back onto ur team to change setup and this happens:
http://i.imgur.com/WeYms3q.png

AsSh
09-17-2016, 10:07 AM
I just catch Sung tai ki, or win, get ? Catch is like pokemon, isn't it ?
I prefer Rumiko, because of her final pose. But to have a new girl is just awesome :)
Now I have 7 !

DDJames
09-17-2016, 12:03 PM
I'm kinda stuck, in story i'm all the way up to the point in the invaded kingdom that i have to wait till the update

i've only gotten Arcanda from the darklord no other girls
I do have all the ninja girls...every girl i've gotten on max everything....Is there a way to get the other two girls from the darklord also or does everyone just get 1 from him, and still haven't gotten a girl from grunt either had anyone yet won a girl off him?

I want more girls but i dont wanna pay can anyone help me?

Ryoshi
09-17-2016, 12:10 PM
I'm kinda stuck, in story i'm all the way up to the point in the invaded kingdom that i have to wait till the update

i've only gotten Arcanda from the darklord no other girls
I do have all the ninja girls...every girl i've gotten on max everything....Is there a way to get the other two girls from the darklord also or does everyone just get 1 from him, and still haven't gotten a girl from grunt either had anyone yet won a girl off him?

I want more girls but i dont wanna pay can anyone help me?

You can get all girls from Dark Lord and Ninja Spy and 1 girl form Grunt. Mor girls from Grunt will be available when world 5 comes out.

Shurato
09-17-2016, 11:23 PM
This is the true I hear only one report that got girl from grunt?

Someone more? Stopped cause I have too much Keys quest items, maybe after update when quest items will be no more needed, at certain point of scrol stage . So I will try again.

JustNotFatal
09-18-2016, 12:53 AM
This is the true I hear only one report that got girl from grunt?

Someone more? Stopped cause I have too much Keys quest items, maybe after update when quest items will be no more needed, at certain point of scrol stage . So I will try again.

I'm only getting keys and money from Gruntt.

I personally think think there is a bug that if a quest item is active (or needed) you can't get girls.

Aymi
09-18-2016, 01:36 AM

I personally think think there is a bug that if a quest item is active (or needed) you can't get girls.

Nope, when i was doing Evil Laboratory (Ninja village) i have got both quest items and girls.

JustNotFatal
09-18-2016, 01:49 AM
Nope, when i was doing Evil Laboratory (Ninja village) i have got both quest items and girls.

Hence why I called it a bug, meaning it occurs randomly and not for everyone.

Aruhiek
09-18-2016, 02:52 AM

1906 I have regine and I'm still getting keys.

AsSh
09-18-2016, 02:55 AM
Hence why I called it a bug, meaning it occurs randomly and not for everyone.

Unfortunately, what you say is not a bug, this is just bad luck.

Evilmind
09-18-2016, 02:58 AM
Just face the rng power, you'll either have big luck or cry billions of salty tears :D
What's a girl drop i ask myself ? Something beautiful that happens for the chosen ones lol

Hey by the way congratz for the drop Aruhiek ;)

AsSh
09-18-2016, 04:35 AM
Here is a ... wig, I guess ^^
Funny stuff :D

JustNotFatal
09-18-2016, 02:32 PM
Unfortunately, what you say is not a bug, this is just bad luck.

Actually it still classify as one, I work in game development. Plus I said I think, I would have to have a ton of other accounts to verify.

I was able to get girls and other items no problem after quest items were no longer needed.

AzureWinter
09-19-2016, 01:31 PM
I've been trying to get the last two girls from the enemy Ninja for weeks. I have Solveig and the others refuse to drop.
I've already completed the entire current story, that is finishing the first evil castle. I haven't tried to farm Gruntt for girls yet, since I'd like to finish getting the Ninja's girls, but wow, RNG hates me on this.

Edddddd
09-19-2016, 03:13 PM
Wasn't there supposed to be an update today?

kojaku
09-19-2016, 11:20 PM
It's the 21th when we get the update.

PS: Darn, stupid lord, 2 weeks now locking me with the last girl, and then there is the ninja and grunt >.<

Aymi
09-20-2016, 01:55 AM
There was a samll update anyway as the new items,now, have a name.

e.g the JPOP DOLL or the KESA TOP.

As for the world 4 update it may be slight longer as it takes a lot of work to do.

Ryoshi
09-20-2016, 08:50 AM
There was a samll update anyway as the new items,now, have a name.

e.g the JPOP DOLL or the KESA TOP.

As for the world 4 update it may be slight longer as it takes a lot of work to do.

So Greetingz has some work to do.It's time to update wiki.:rolleyes:

Greetingz
09-21-2016, 11:19 AM
So Greetingz has some work to do.It's time to update wiki.:rolleyes:

Ofc, as soon i'm home from my work xD

- - - Updated - - -

Ofc, as soon i'm home from my work xD

Just got home, and updates with all the new items from Great pachinko :D

Ryoshi
09-21-2016, 11:46 AM
Good job. (=^・ェ・^=) Do you plan to make more notes like with "Rising Sun"?

Greetingz
09-21-2016, 12:06 PM
Good job. (=^・ェ・^=) Do you plan to make more notes like with "Rising Sun"?

I can't even touch those notes since it doesn't show up in edit for me :p
Wasn't me that added those notes either, so it's up to that person. I'm mostly keeping on eye on content, looks, information along side adding information, updating and so on :D

Emperor3432
09-22-2016, 07:41 PM
so how do i increase my chances of getting a drop from dark lord and ninja? help me please...

Greetingz
09-22-2016, 10:58 PM
so how do i increase my chances of getting a drop from dark lord and ninja? help me please...

Not, there is no chance of doing this and no point in asking in unrelated either :D

Emperor3432
09-23-2016, 08:38 AM
Not, there is no chance of doing this and no point in asking in unrelated either :D

Didn't there use to be a luck stat which increased the drop rate? is there any equivalent? also i think some people said that i should change positions according to the judge!

Greetingz
09-23-2016, 10:29 AM
Didn't there use to be a luck stat which increased the drop rate? is there any equivalent? also i think some people said that i should change positions according to the judge!

luck was referend as Crit chance, and i'd totaly say stop digging the old posts about stats that are renamed :D if you're readin the earlied, go read the whole thing :D

Emperor3432
09-23-2016, 01:50 PM
luck was referend as Crit chance, and i'd totaly say stop digging the old posts about stats that are renamed :D if you're readin the earlied, go read the whole thing :D

there are like 120 pages....just tell me this...right now is there anything i can do to higher my chances? i have been farming dark lord for 5 days and i only got kimie thank god i got sheheramazond from epic wheel now i just need arcana but i am not even getting anything i havent even gotten a single epic equip...so my question is can i do anything about it or am i doomed to suffer in the hands of RNGesus and btw thanks for replying to my posts!

Aruhiek
09-23-2016, 01:56 PM
there are like 120 pages....just tell me this...right now is there anything i can do to higher my chances? i have been farming dark lord for 5 days and i only got kimie thank god i got sheheramazond from epic wheel now i just need arcana but i am not even getting anything i havent even gotten a single epic equip...so my question is can i do anything about it or am i doomed to suffer in the hands of RNGesus and btw thanks for replying to my posts!

I hunted for my girls for weeks on end until I finally got lucky. There is no way to boost your chances you can only be patient.

Greetingz
09-23-2016, 01:56 PM

You are doomed to suffer in the hands of RNGesus and cthulhu's will. But nah, there is nothing as of now to increase odds, multible people suggested different things, as that would be they are suggesting what they did cause they got a girl in their way. But trust this from a dude that got 3 girls in one day while the next girl took weeks I had nothing special up : Its pure RNG, the % of the girls dropping won't become higher or lower whatever you do.

JustNotFatal
09-23-2016, 02:30 PM
You are doomed to suffer in the hands of RNGesus and cthulhu's will. But nah, there is nothing as of now to increase odds, multible people suggested different things, as that would be they are suggesting what they did cause they got a girl in their way. But trust this from a dude that got 3 girls in one day while the next girl took weeks I had nothing special up : Its pure RNG, the % of the girls dropping won't become higher or lower whatever you do.

I see you've been asked this question one too many times. :)

Greetingz
09-23-2016, 02:44 PM
I see you've been asked this question one too many times. :)

I should've added a scoreboard of questions added on the wiki. Or questios asked alot, have a question? try here and see if the answer that you look for is here~
But meh, it's not that I care about alot of questions asked, but its that people refer something that was discussed and soon after it was cleared up. And yet we have problems of a solved fact now cause of diggers who can't dig fully :D

Kinkoid
09-24-2016, 05:33 AM
cthulhu's will (...) Its pure RNG, the % of the girls dropping won't become higher or lower whatever you do.

Indeed. We know that some games are modifying drops & lucks depending on players actions... but so far we believe that would be evil (and too complicated to do properly).
So we prefer to leave it to Cthulhu, he's less evil :).

Ryoshi
09-24-2016, 06:12 AM
Greetingz, Evilmind, just want to ask, why you didn't add a Pilot Pants to the wiki yet?

Greetingz
09-24-2016, 06:34 AM
Greetingz, Evilmind, just want to ask, why you didn't add a Pilot Pants to the wiki yet?

Cause I just got it today on my main :D, haven't had time to add it (was about to be 100% fair) Rng of great pachniko still doesn't let my alt have the pilot pants. But rest asure! It's going to be added any moment :p

Ryoshi
09-24-2016, 06:41 AM
Cause I just got it today on my main :D, haven't had time to add it (was about to be 100% fair) Rng of great pachniko still doesn't let my alt have the pilot pants. But rest asure! It's going to be added any moment :p

Ok then, just thought you forgot about this one:)

Greetingz
09-24-2016, 06:42 AM
That said, it's added now :D also i'm reworking the main harem heroes page buttons, currently the low quality works but would be nice if we had some color :D

Unregistered
09-24-2016, 06:43 AM
Finally i got my second girls after waiting for 3 weeks
Praise to RNG sama ......lulululululululu

Greetingz
09-24-2016, 06:44 AM
Finally i got my second girls after waiting for 3 weeks
Praise to RNG sama ......lulululululululu

Gratz :D rng blessed you today~

Aymi
09-24-2016, 02:22 PM
Indeed. We know that some games are modifying drops & lucks depending on players actions... but so far we believe that would be evil (and too complicated to do properly).
So we prefer to leave it to Cthulhu, he's less evil :).

Well not so sure about being that less evil :p

Shurato
09-24-2016, 06:49 PM
Stage 4 completed .

Now waiting more stages

btw that guy with Lv 48 at Tower of Fame is suspicious. From LV39 the bots have good stats to fight against. And there are few real players encounters to vs at Arena . How that guy won against a lot of real players to defeat if they are very rare to find. And the stat of that guy is not confortable to beat Bots Lv42 or more.

Or Maybe he will filled with all criticals and had luck to won too many battles.

take a look at this Picture and think about a bot with Lv 43 or more. They Always increase their stats.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/25/4puz8gnPe.png

Unregistered
09-25-2016, 06:36 AM
We have the bots? i dont know that, how to see the differents?

Greetingz
09-25-2016, 07:02 AM
We have the bots? i dont know that, how to see the differents?

When dmg is equal to their speciality stat = real people & mostly 3* affection girls
When dmg is greater to their speciality stat = bots & 1* affection girls

mega94all
09-25-2016, 08:05 AM
When dmg is equal to their speciality stat = real people & mostly 3* affection girls
When dmg is greater to their speciality stat = bots & 1* affection girls
i see, thanks for the explain some times i also wonder why some people still have 1* affection ;)

Greetingz
09-25-2016, 08:11 AM
i see, thanks for the explain some times i also wonder why some people still have 1* affection ;)

If real players their stats would be on the arena, then you'd have people like Anekin, however they prevented that and made their speciality equal to their dmg, basicly a nerf. And bots will be getting stronger & stronger.

qti
09-25-2016, 07:12 PM

Finaly get 1000 base stat in one type of attack :)

Shurato
09-25-2016, 08:35 PM
Congrats qti Nice stats at Lv30.

Hope they fix this later, Hero Xp broken

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/26/xKfji.png

mega94all
09-26-2016, 04:20 AM
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/26/xKfji.png[/QUOTE]
your alpha girl is that also drop from gruntt or from pachinko? because i read from wiki its only available from pachinko

Aymi
09-26-2016, 04:26 AM
Both Kimie (Anekin's Alpha) and Arcana (Nathalie26's Alpha) can be obtained from the Dark Lord in Gems Kingdom world (world 2).

And they can also be obtained from pachinko.

Greetingz
09-26-2016, 10:26 AM
I added a new girl to le wiki~
Sporty Noemy (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Sporty-Noemy)

fernanelcrack
09-27-2016, 01:08 AM
I put this message in the tower of fame section but if this section is more active to see if someone can answer me put here the message I put in the other forum, because it is something that has left me very surprised.

Good morning I have a question, to see who can help me, yesterday the first in the world ranking hushter had 82000 points mojo today is 89000, has won more than 7000 points in 24 hours, if the most you can get is 32 points by fighting pvp in 24 hours you can not get 7000. there any way to earn more points mojo or the player is using bots or cheating, thanks.

Shurato
09-27-2016, 01:21 AM
I put this message in the tower of fame section but if this section is more active to see if someone can answer me put here the message I put in the other forum, because it is something that has left me very surprised.

Good morning I have a question, to see who can help me, yesterday the first in the world ranking hushter had 82000 points mojo today is 89000, has won more than 7000 points in 24 hours, if the most you can get is 32 points by fighting pvp in 24 hours you can not get 7000. there any way to earn more points mojo or the player is using bots or cheating, thanks.

Or using cheat/kobans to refresh battle points.

fernanelcrack
09-27-2016, 01:39 AM
If he is refresh points battle for Kobans complaint i have, he is spending the money and can do it but if he use some kind of cheating is not fair to go first in ranking doing that. Thanks for the reply.

Aymi
09-27-2016, 05:30 AM
Any luck with the Housemaid so far?

Unregistered
09-27-2016, 06:16 AM
Any luck with the Housemaid so far?

If you talk the housemaid from epic pachinko only then no but if regine then yes i got her already from gruntt

mega94all
09-27-2016, 06:23 AM
If you talk the housemaid from epic pachinko only then no but if regine then yes i got her already from gruntt
I got regine and no another girls from gruntt so far

- - - Updated - - -

Dear hero,
Today we release the 5th quest 'Infinite Castle" from Invaded Kingdom and as the content has significantly increased since we launched the game, we have reduced the costs of Gems Kingdom by 25%!
whats the costs of gems kingdom means? because i cant find that gems kingdom

Aymi
09-27-2016, 06:29 AM
Yes it was Regine, my bad. We see her so much from the storyline that I was confused :p

Gems Kingdom is world 2 where you can get Princess Agate (the very lovely and interesting Agate, on a very objective way :p)

Ryoshi
09-27-2016, 06:30 AM
whats the costs of gems kingdom means? because i cant find that gems kingdom
It means cost of energy that necessary for advancing in story. Gems Kingdom is the second world.
P.S. also, you can get only Regine from Grunt right now, if you got her already, fighting with him is pointless.