PDA

View Full Version : Harem Heroes

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

qti
09-27-2016, 10:14 AM
Some realized that there was backing down on news Always thought this day September 28 and return on September 21.

shiro-chan
09-27-2016, 12:18 PM
Hello, I am new here :)
Quick question that bug me... how can i increase the amount of battle energy that i have right now its only 4/4, and people have like 7/7...
Quest energy increase with lvl ups - its the only way right?

Thank you for your time.

Greetingz
09-27-2016, 12:38 PM
Hello, I am new here :)
Quick question that bug me... how can i increase the amount of battle energy that i have right now its only 4/4, and people have like 7/7...
Quest energy increase with lvl ups - its the only way right?

Thank you for your time.

Arena points increase per 5 levels, Stamina points per level.

Evilmind
09-27-2016, 12:51 PM
Some realized that there was backing down on news Always thought this day September 28 and return on September 21.

Yes, seen that today, but don't know happen. Just postponed it for hours or days maybe.

blacgold123
09-27-2016, 03:45 PM
something I did not stay very clear as I get more girls are not as increase statistics and even explain something in phase I still do not know how

JustNotFatal
09-28-2016, 12:49 AM
Says the new quest has arrived, won't actually work.

Meister
09-28-2016, 01:08 AM
Same here, still closed. I tried replaying the previous mission but it still wont open

Fixed now :D

Kinkoid
09-28-2016, 03:36 AM
Same here, still closed. I tried replaying the previous mission but it still wont open

Fixed now :D

Good ;).

Weekly update is on, several fixes + new missions... we hope you enjoy it ;).
If anything's wrong, if you find any bug, let us know !

THANKS for your support and interest, it means everything to us !!!

More, bigger updates are on the way, keep in touch ;).

mega94all
09-28-2016, 07:44 AM
Good ;).

And still waiting for your promise to get free goban from the games because im F2P ;)

JustNotFatal
09-28-2016, 10:06 AM
There is so goddamn many of them!

Mattress
09-28-2016, 11:06 AM
I love Kimie-----> I drop Arcana and Sheheramazond. Seems legit :(

JustNotFatal
09-28-2016, 11:47 AM

RNG never gives you what you want or need.

Evilmind
09-28-2016, 11:54 AM

Be pleased to have a girl drop, that's not a so common thing for a lot of us. Only a privilege by Lord Cthulhu the rng master ^^

Mattress
09-28-2016, 12:07 PM
Be pleased to have a girl drop, that's not a so common thing for a lot of us. Only a privilege by Lord Cthulhu the rng master ^^

You're right, but it's a bit ironic :p

Aymi
09-28-2016, 12:14 PM

The one is so many tentacles :p

Greetingz
09-28-2016, 01:01 PM
The one is so many tentacles :p

Don't make fun of our Cthulhu, hes the hentai lord of rng ;o

Aymi
09-28-2016, 03:07 PM
I do have a lot of respect for him...

RNG succesfull it seems :p

Shurato
09-28-2016, 03:46 PM
Good ;).

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/09/28/zEAB98FM.png

This bug maybe similar to the girls Lv18, The bug for the girls was fixed. So I'll continue to fight on the Arena to got xp and mojo.

Other thing the 0xp from boss is sick when us are farming for the girls. Change this please.

Evilmind
09-29-2016, 08:38 AM
You're right, but it's a bit ironic :p

I was not planning to sound rude in my answer, no offence :D. I would love to drop another one after what it seems to be an eternity of battles ^_^'

Other thing the 0xp from boss is sick when us are farming for the girls. Change this please.

I second that, if you don't have all the girls it's a pain, and add the fact that the ones with all the girls (or didn't want to collect them, but why may i ask ? :p) Can just focus on exp and tower.

Unregistered
09-29-2016, 09:03 AM
yes arcana is one of the girls of dark lord now i need more 2. Its good adquire girls to receive more money from time to time, be sure raise your affection of the girls get more money as long period times. But to raise affection costs too much money LV2 affection upgrade costs 10000, i was thinking how would be lv3.

lv 3 girl cost is 45K

AsSh
09-29-2016, 07:46 PM
And girls level 4 ? ...
Nevermind. Invaded kingdom is just full of housemaid !!! I just want to enter the game to be jail with them rn *___*

- - - Updated - - -

Four different hoursemaids at the same time, same screen ... It's too much for me.
How can I implement myself in the game ? Please ?

Other question : In the screenshot, "5 girls to join your harem". Regine, princess Noemy, the housemaid, miss spook. Who is the 5th ?
Sporty Noemy ? The purple haired housmaid (That would be awesome !!) ?

Greetingz
09-29-2016, 10:48 PM
And girls level 4 ? ...
Nevermind. Invaded kingdom is just full of housemaid !!! I just want to enter the game to be jail with them rn *___*

- - - Updated - - -

Four different hoursemaids at the same time, same screen ... It's too much for me.
How can I implement myself in the game ? Please ?

Other question : In the screenshot, "5 girls to join your harem". Regine, princess Noemy, the housemaid, miss spook. Who is the 5th ?
Sporty Noemy ? The purple haired housmaid (That would be awesome !!) ?

I'd personally like that too, but the banner said 4 new girls before Sporty Noemy came out, and now it's 5. You can assume sporty Noemy is the 5th

Meister
09-30-2016, 12:25 AM
5 for most but only 4 for me, since sporty noemi is hiding behind a pay wall. :D

Greetingz
09-30-2016, 10:33 AM
5 for most but only 4 for me, since sporty noemi is hiding behind a pay wall. :D

1* for you, and 4* for payers.
F2P = Alpha drop from Gruntt
P2P = All 3 epic pachinko girls + Alpha drop gruntt.
However once world 5 released, you can obtain omega & beta too. So 3 onces it releases. But you still have to clear world 4, and that however is locked so nobody can get Noemy untill the world fully released :p

Aruhiek
09-30-2016, 10:35 AM
All the sudden my price for raising hardcore went up from a little over 50,000 to 99,999,999,999 0_o

Greetingz
09-30-2016, 11:31 AM
All the sudden my price for raising hardcore went up from a little over 50,000 to 99,999,999,999 0_o

Then you reached max upgradable :p I believe it stops after lvl 40 or some

Aruhiek
09-30-2016, 12:24 PM
Then you reached max upgradable :p I believe it stops after lvl 40 or some

I'm only lvl 39 at the moment

Greetingz
09-30-2016, 01:34 PM
I'm only lvl 39 at the moment

I don't know the right level as i'm only 32 :p But around lvl 40 you also get kicked back to 100k XP while ur past 250k or some stopping you from leveling up.Probaly has to do with the cost for stats too :p

shiro-chan
10-01-2016, 12:40 PM
Can someone more experienced with hentai games than me answer this questions please? - gosh the sound of it :)

From dark lord we can get dragon set (3 pieces) and 3 girls, right?
Same for ninja spy, 3 girls and some items ?
Coz i miss shehera and 2 armor pieces from DL, should i go for ninja spy and fight there, or still grind the DL?
Maybe someone should add such a tips to the wiki(small guide), about item drops and all. For example will i get any items from ninja spy if i didn't start the quest line for those fabrics?

pardon my grammar, and thank you for your time.
shiro-chan

Greetingz
10-01-2016, 01:09 PM
Can someone more experienced with hentai games than me answer this questions please? - gosh the sound of it :)

From dark lord we can get dragon set (3 pieces) and 3 girls, right?
Same for ninja spy, 3 girls and some items ?
Coz i miss shehera and 2 armor pieces from DL, should i go for ninja spy and fight there, or still grind the DL?
Maybe someone should add such a tips to the wiki(small guide), about item drops and all. For example will i get any items from ninja spy if i didn't start the quest line for those fabrics?

pardon my grammar, and thank you for your time.
shiro-chan

1. Any troll in world can drop the 'dragon gear' And they only drop the hat & armor. So 2 items.
2. Every troll drops 3 girls, Look here for more info. HERE (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem) As for the items, every troll drops the same
3. As said about a quide on the wiki, there is not realy much to be guided in this game. It's straight on spend your stamina, fight the boss for
girls/quest items and XP if you're a lower level then the troll. Once gotten all 3 girls & quest items. Continue to spend arena point on Battle. Fight
the most Ego players. And if you win you gain more XP (Duo orgasims / affection) Money from Harem goes into pachinko/quest/stats
increasement.

If you have more questions, i'll try to answer them too.

B for Boosted
10-02-2016, 02:30 AM
this game is killing me i havent gotten a single girl in almost 2 weeks and i do bosses more than 30 times a day...if i hadnt gotten kimie from dark lord i would have thought that girl drops from bosses is a myth... i mean i kinda enjoy that it actually takes some time to get a girl but come on its almost been 2 weeks! at least make a stat that increases the chance of drops just so that i think i am actually making some progress...i dont even have anywhere to spend the money...i just throw it away in pachinko which hasnt given me anything usefull in the last 50 spins!
anyways the game is great its just that this rng is killing me..

Evilmind
10-02-2016, 03:00 AM
this game is killing me i havent gotten a single girl in almost 2 weeks and i do bosses more than 30 times a day...if i hadnt gotten kimie from dark lord i would have thought that girl drops from bosses is a myth... i mean i kinda enjoy that it actually takes some time to get a girl but come on its almost been 2 weeks! at least make a stat that increases the chance of drops just so that i think i am actually making some progress...i dont even have anywhere to spend the money...i just throw it away in pachinko which hasnt given me anything usefull in the last 50 spins!
anyways the game is great its just that this rng is killing me..

I know your pain, it's been nearly 2 months since i saw a girl drop (been playing from the start). It's hard to keep up when you have no luck and others have it, but i just decide to give up the boss for some time and just exp in battle arena. I find the game quite refreshing so for know i stay on it, but if we could have a way to get girls appart from rng (pay wall is another story), it could lead to less frustration for the ones with no luck.

Unregistered
10-02-2016, 03:17 AM
unfortunately, the only grinding aspects of this game thus far:
- the RNG for getting the girls from bosses
- 12 hour wait for shop updates, where you buy out all the girl affection and girl exp items
- energy use that's only used for missions

once you have caught up in the campaign missions, that's it. energy doesn't do anything else after that .
once you have obtained all the girls from the bosses, you can only spend your fighting stamina on pvp battles
once you have leveled all your girls to 3stars and level that matches your own, the shop no longer has a purpose

I only started a week or two ago and I'm already at this point. to be fair, I did spend 98% of my time grinding dark lord for the girl I didn't get. but after that there really isn't anything else left to do.

as the tower of fame doesn't do much other than compare you to everyone else, and the in-game currency pachinko doesn't really have a purpose???

because you're right, it's frustrating playing against a 1% drop chance. and currently all your girls can do outside of battles is supply money.

_____
TLDR:
while I do like all the effort they're putting into the campaigns, levels, story and art. I feel like there should be some system for grinding (using energy) after all the (non-premium) girls have been acquired.

though I guess sex gangsters didn't have anything else after that either. but they did have a system where you could get the same girl more than once and they merged giving them a sort of +1 to stats and such. if I remember right, there really wasn't a limit to that merging either.... hmm.

anyways, great job guys. keep up the good work.
:)

B for Boosted
10-02-2016, 03:19 AM
I know your pain, it's been nearly 2 months since i saw a girl drop (been playing from the start). It's hard to keep up when you have no luck and others have it, but i just decide to give up the boss for some time and just exp in battle arena. I find the game quite refreshing so for know i stay on it, but if we could have a way to get girls appart from rng (pay wall is another story), it could lead to less frustration for the ones with no luck.

wow 2 months...this must suck...and yeah probably i should start doing arena,though imo they could at least have the drop rate rise whenever u fail at getting a girl for example you gain 0,05% chance of a girl drop for every time u beat the boss without getting a girl and this will reset when u get a girl
i think this would be a really good adition to the game it will at least tell you that even though u failed u will at least have more chances next time and it will honestly help more the people who play more often which is always better than complete rng
thats just my opinion though

AsSh
10-02-2016, 04:23 AM
hellow everybody

I know we can obtain dragon's stuff from bosses. But, and I'm sorry to say that, THEY SUCK SO MUCH !!!! ... Nevermind.
I have a question : Can we loot/buy/win from (great) pachinko some epic stuff ? I mean, except for dragon's pieces.

I think I have the better stuff for lover atm, except epic tier. It's why I ask.

EDIT !!! : I mean, without paying. So, market, drops from bosses, gift from girls, Nutaku events, I don't know, anything, please tell me it's possible.
I suspect it's not but, yeah, hope springs eternal ! ^^

Meister
10-02-2016, 04:38 AM
120+ gold keys and counting, still no regina :D 2.6k rank on tower now im on 4k+.

qti
10-02-2016, 11:53 AM

Same problem and i am level 33.

Mattress
10-02-2016, 12:11 PM
I want Jennie's sister in my harem, i'm the only one? :D

Greetingz
10-02-2016, 12:59 PM

W5 bby that should be it

Aymi
10-02-2016, 01:32 PM

No you are not ^^

AsSh
10-02-2016, 01:54 PM

Nop, you are not :) It would be awesome ! Like to have all housemaids (and Adele). One in the first castle, Two in the second, 3 in the third where I am actualy. Maybe 4 in the next castle ? ... 10 in all ? *___*
That said, in each grade quest's pictures, there are Jenny AND her sister <3

Mattress
10-02-2016, 02:45 PM
W5 bby that should be it
Really? I hope so. :eek:

Meister
10-02-2016, 10:08 PM
1* for you, and 4* for payers.
F2P = Alpha drop from Gruntt
P2P = All 3 epic pachinko girls + Alpha drop gruntt.
However once world 5 released, you can obtain omega & beta too. So 3 onces it releases. But you still have to clear world 4, and that however is locked so nobody can get Noemy untill the world fully released :p

still counting 4 for me since you can get the other 2 as drop when the next world opens up unlike the sporty one that you can only get from the epic pachinko.

Shurato
10-02-2016, 11:16 PM
How many people from here got Regine from Grunt , Only one?

Unregistered
10-03-2016, 04:34 AM
How many people from here got Regine from Grunt , Only one?

just got her
have all 13 free girls (withouth paying)

just keep on farming

Mattress
10-03-2016, 07:40 AM
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/03/yJXg1U.png

Yessss, my prayers were answered. :cool:

Aruhiek
10-03-2016, 11:58 AM

This is an actual glitch. I submitted a ticket about it and got a response that it would be fixed on Wednesday.

Greetingz
10-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Them shrek references :D

Unregistered
10-11-2016, 04:56 PM
No bonus for using a full set of equipment. e.g. all pirate equiment.
weak..............

Greetingz
10-12-2016, 03:45 PM
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/12/Vp2b.png

What about this as one of the few buttons on the main page? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

The wiki is now updated with all buttons on the main page re-newed. Let me know what you think! :D

Ryoshi
10-12-2016, 04:09 PM
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/10/12/Vp2b.png

What about this as one of the few buttons on the main page? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

The wiki is now updated with all buttons on the main page re-newed. Let me know what you think! :D

Wow, these ones much better, bigger images is good, but font could be better, I think. But anyway, great job!

Greetingz
10-12-2016, 04:25 PM
Wow, these ones much better, bigger images is good, but font could be better, I think. But anyway, great job!

The font is named Elephant, how could I not use it ;)

B for Boosted
10-12-2016, 10:20 PM
so the daily missions should have refreshed but i they didnt
i just logged in and it says i have completed all daily mission for now
and i will have new ones in 23 hours and 40 minutes

JustNotFatal
10-13-2016, 12:03 AM
so the daily missions should have refreshed but i they didnt
i just logged in and it says i have completed all daily mission for now
and i will have new ones in 23 hours and 40 minutes

Bug we will have to live with for a week.

B for Boosted
10-13-2016, 05:26 AM
Bug we will have to live with for a week.

is this a bug everyone has? cause if so then i can live with that....

- - - Updated - - -

so the problem is fixed now so well done on that one! i just want to ask a question...are the missions and their rewards rng or are they the same for every player? also do u get better missions the more levels u are?

Unregistered
10-13-2016, 11:56 AM
only had a few missions yesterday, with what looked like poor rewards.

today, I saw my first koban reward (x2 Kobans). which is either lucky(maybe?) or the chances of receiving them as a reward aren't bad.

B for Boosted
10-14-2016, 02:08 AM
only had a few missions yesterday, with what looked like poor rewards.

today, I saw my first koban reward (x2 Kobans). which is either lucky(maybe?) or the chances of receiving them as a reward aren't bad.

ok so its probably random...i only got exp for my epic mission reward both yesterday and today(might have been cash one of them...but whore cares) damn another rng

Evilmind
10-14-2016, 09:24 AM
ok so its probably random...i only got exp for my epic mission reward both yesterday and today(might have been cash one of them...but whore cares) damn another rng

Yep another rng, got an epic and a rare mission with only money... ^^

Well let's where this is going in the long run. But the 10 epic pachinko to get a girl with free kobans from mission can be just a dream cause of rng, like the girl drop.

DDJames
10-14-2016, 10:57 AM
I've been batteling the dark lord for weeks maybe even months now he's only ever dropped one girl, Gruntt has yet to drop even a singel girl...I think its been like 6 up to 8 weeks since my last girl drop. Am i doin something wrong. or is there a limited to how many girls will be dropped to a free player. Am i missing something??? Or am i the most unluckiest bastard playing this game i now have a total of 10 girls... Please help

detero23
10-14-2016, 11:03 AM
I've been batteling the dark lord for weeks maybe even months now he's only ever dropped one girl, Gruntt has yet to drop even a singel girl...I think its been like 6 up to 8 weeks since my last girl drop. Am i doin something wrong. or is there a limited to how many girls will be dropped to a free player. Am i missing something??? Or am i the most unluckiest bastard playing this game i now have a total of 10 girls... Please help

You're not alone))
I played same amount of time as you and yet not a single girl.
I think it is time to find new timekiller..

Unregistered
10-14-2016, 03:01 PM

youre just unlucky or i am lucky
free player with 13 girls here (gruntt currently only drop 1 girl 13=max)
keep farming

your not the unluckiest you got all girls except 3
there are people who are stuck at 6

AsSh
10-14-2016, 11:03 PM
I'm a lover and only have "charm" girls : Kimie and Sung tai ki. Plus Agate and Jennie. Maybe the drop rate for the "charm girls" for lovers (I mean charm->lover, Hardcore->shagger, Know how->Expert) is "good" ... not bad ... not the worse ... anyway. And the drop rate for "other type" girls is just about 0.0000000000000000...01 or something like that.

On other side, I play since september so I can only say I haven't received any girls since ninja village.

youre just unlucky or i am lucky
free player with 13 girls here (gruntt currently only drop 1 girl 13=max)
keep farming

Kk. And you are Unregistered too. Everybody can say "I got allll the girls WITHOUT paying !" without that being true. Nevermind. I'm just mad ^^

whatever666
10-15-2016, 03:44 AM
Kk. And you are Unregistered too. Everybody can say "I got allll the girls WITHOUT paying !" without that being true. Nevermind. I'm just mad ^^

still fair enough point :)
i was to lazy to register before but now people can look me up
while people can still question if i did or did not pay
i gues thats up to them if they believe me or not

still i wish you and others good luck with the farming
and i understand the frustration with the drop rate

AsSh
10-16-2016, 11:38 PM
THIS IS JUST ..... AWESOME !!!!!

mega94all
10-18-2016, 12:10 AM
hmm.....Assume 1 day got 10 kobans that means to play pachinko 10 games=900 kobans need at least 90 days or 3 months T_T not to mention change to get same item..... this is really hard for free player :( . Please if possible increase change to get more kobans for free player :(

JustNotFatal
10-18-2016, 01:20 AM
hmm.....Assume 1 day got 10 kobans that means to play pachinko 10 games=900 kobans need at least 90 days or 3 months T_T not to mention change to get same item..... this is really hard for free player :( . Please if possible increase change to get more kobans for free player :(

They did say they may be increasing rewards.

I doubt they want to give out too many as they wouldn't make any money.

Unregistered
10-18-2016, 03:38 AM
To be fair I don't think this game has a massive profit margin, though that will likely change as its content extends further

Meister
10-18-2016, 09:28 PM
Ah the hardships of fighting for a girl :D

It's been over a month I think since ive began fighting gruntt, collected about 150+ gold keys, my tower ranking plummeted from 2k+ to almost 6k now and still the 13th girl eludes me. :D

JMich
10-19-2016, 04:32 AM
Ah the hardships of fighting for a girl :D

It's been over a month I think since ive began fighting gruntt, collected about 150+ gold keys, my tower ranking plummeted from 2k+ to almost 6k now and still the 13th girl eludes me. :D

And a Halloween event is here, which means even more girls to try and get, and they are time limited as well. Oh joy....

B for Boosted
10-19-2016, 04:40 AM
so 2 of the 3 girls are only avaliable at epic pachinko right?

Ryoshi
10-19-2016, 04:44 AM
The event background of the town is so nice, I wish it was always there instead of common one.

- - - Updated - - -

so 2 of the 3 girls are only avaliable at epic pachinko right?

If you are talking about the event, then there's 2 pachinko exclusives, but besides that, there's also 1 permanent pachinko exclusive and 2 temporary.

unknown67
10-19-2016, 05:15 AM
Well it looks like I'm not the Halloween Kimie or housemaid... :( I like this game well enough, but there's no way in hell I'm forking over that kind of money for it. Maybe if it were $5, or even $10 to get a guaranteed girl I'd bite, but $50 to likely not even get the girl I wanted in the first place? I'll pass.

And let's be honest, there's a good chance that the dark lord won't drop Halloween Juliette either before the end of the event. Oh well...

Seraphim
10-19-2016, 06:11 AM
Indeed the prices could certainly do with a revision, as they are driving away the majority casual collectors, even hardcore whales must be irritable over it since there's no guarantee its the one they want.

For such a steep price we should be able to choose any 1 girl we like.

Mattress
10-19-2016, 06:34 AM
I would have preferred a quest, at least everyone would have Juliette as a reward, but I understand that it takes much more time and work. it's a shame to entrust everything to luck, not everyone will be able to find her.

Seraphim
10-19-2016, 06:41 AM
The event background of the town is so nice, I wish it was always there instead of common one.

OMG ikr o_o This Home page looks a zillion times better..would be nice if we could choose to keep it looking like that *wink wink at devs* :P

Greetingz
10-19-2016, 09:53 AM
I'll be adding the new girls to the wiki soon. I'll firstly have my dinner :p

Evilmind
10-19-2016, 09:58 AM
I would have preferred a quest, at least everyone would have Juliette as a reward, but I understand that it takes much more time and work. it's a shame to entrust everything to luck, not everyone will be able to find her.

As simple as luck or pay... I really like the game, the humor and the drawings, but in a game where the point is to get a harem of girls, it's been 3 months since i saw one drop (got only 2 from Dark Lord first 2 weeks) and i am not sure everyone will get Juliette from Dark Lord and certainly not pay this price for a girl you do not choose.

i'm not talking about the "limited" kind of rewards, cause as a collection or completion addict i clearly hate it.

I just hope a lot of us will get Juliette ;)
And the new background is nice :D

JustNotFatal
10-19-2016, 10:15 AM
So having a "event" is nice, I appreciate the fact Kinkoid has done one. I would've preferred a quest but I understand given the circumstances.

I do agree with a lot of people that have mentioned this. I don't mind having exclusive pachinko girls albeit extremely pricey, especially if they are just reskins of normal girls.

I do think that for this Halloween event Juliette needs to be upped to like 10% drop rate and not the .000000001% that it is now. Knowing the dark lord it takes at LEAST a month for him to let his grubby hands off a girl.

Also, as other people have mentioned BP need a rework since two major things rely upon them and we have so few of them. Especially when compared to the semi useless non utilized abundance of stamina we have.

I am extremely disappointed that we do not have the *final* quest for world 4 yet. For something that is "fully done", I don't understand why this can't be released after two weeks of not having a new quest.

Again, I'm not bashing kinkoid as I AM impressed that they are actively trying to improve the game and are listening to us.

Greetingz
10-19-2016, 10:49 AM
Halloween Kimie (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Halloween-Kimie)
One of the 3 girls has been added so far ;p

- - - Updated - - -

Halloween housemaid (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Halloween-housemaid)
And second girl added running out of affection items for the third :D

- - - Updated - - -

Halloween Juliette (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Halloween-Juliette)
Final girl added :D Enjoy!

Evilmind
10-19-2016, 01:01 PM
Out of nowhere, Sheheramazond came to me. 3 months to get a girl, but i got it good ^^

Juliette to go and i'm finished with Dark Lord, and then let's go to the Ninja and Gruntt :D

Unregistered
10-20-2016, 01:06 AM
Sorry for noob question but where do I go to fight the Dark Lord? I only started this game a week ago

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for noob question but where do I go to fight the Dark Lord? I only started this game a week ago

- - - Updated - - -

go to the gems kingdom world in your adventure

Kinkoid
10-20-2016, 01:15 AM
Oh wow you guys are really passionate about this Halloween event!
Thanks for the positive feedback and enthousiasm, that means a LOT to us ;).

Give us some time and we'll provide all answers to your questions.

Thanks for your interest and your patience.

Unregistered
10-20-2016, 01:23 AM
welp I was gonna say something bad about the drop rates and how I have completely given up on the game since literally everything is epic pachinko only and the ones that i can find is the bosses that give me no xp for fighting so the game feels like there is no point in playing but knowing that the developers are listening that has given me some hope that someday i might find a girl soon

mega94all
10-20-2016, 01:57 AM
Yes, good to know the developer always here to read our comment, if possible can you return to give exp after defeat dark lord or another "boss"? and how about you definitely can get 1 girl for certain price( not too expensive...:p)

hornyg4mer
10-20-2016, 06:32 AM
Thank you all for asking your questions and answering each other in this forum.

Now if someone could just add a FAQ to the wiki, that would be great.
All you need to do is post the popular questions, and the answers if there are any. That way we don't have to read each page to find out.

I also agree that the game is "lacking" in a bunch of stuff, but like someone else said, its just a filler to play a few minutes and then forget till tomorrow. Great that the people that can actually do something to fix the game are listening to our forum rants.

A few suggestions: More girls. IF anyone dropped a lot of money into this game already and got the (10) girls, they don't have any more reason to spend more. Most games (Osawari) started with about 50 girls AT LAUNCH. I understand that it was a Japanese translated into English game, but technically those OCD players that "gotta catch em all" dropped lots of money to get one of each. That is what this game needs. More girls.

Maybe missions that you send your girls out to. Since your 4th and lower girls do nothing but make you money. Give them something to do other than being characters in the story and a source of income

I havent been playing much the past months, but I'm active again

MasterE
10-20-2016, 09:55 AM
The pvp battles and missions need more character and animation.

As PvP battles currently stand, they're one-click boring and forgettable. There's nothing engaging in watching a play by play of nothing but numbers. We should see the characters performing their signature animations, we should see the combinations of girls as they enter into the battle, and especially see the climax. Right now PvP doesn't deserve a single exclamation point the interface text has given it -- it's rated flaccid.

Same with missions, we could get a full screen splash showing some point of the action the protagonist is taking. Just a couple of frames looped would be sufficient to give them personality and make them interesting.

Kinkoid
10-20-2016, 11:17 AM
Thank you all for asking your questions and answering each other in this forum.

Now if someone could just add a FAQ to the wiki, that would be great.
All you need to do is post the popular questions, and the answers if there are any. That way we don't have to read each page to find out.

I also agree that the game is "lacking" in a bunch of stuff, but like someone else said, its just a filler to play a few minutes and then forget till tomorrow. Great that the people that can actually do something to fix the game are listening to our forum rants.

A few suggestions: More girls. IF anyone dropped a lot of money into this game already and got the (10) girls, they don't have any more reason to spend more. Most games (Osawari) started with about 50 girls AT LAUNCH. I understand that it was a Japanese translated into English game, but technically those OCD players that "gotta catch em all" dropped lots of money to get one of each. That is what this game needs. More girls.

Maybe missions that you send your girls out to. Since your 4th and lower girls do nothing but make you money. Give them something to do other than being characters in the story and a source of income

I havent been playing much the past months, but I'm active again

The pvp battles and missions need more character and animation.

As PvP battles currently stand, they're one-click boring and forgettable. There's nothing engaging in watching a play by play of nothing but numbers. We should see the characters performing their signature animations, we should see the combinations of girls as they enter into the battle, and especially see the climax. Right now PvP doesn't deserve a single exclamation point the interface text has given it -- it's rated flaccid.

Same with missions, we could get a full screen splash showing some point of the action the protagonist is taking. Just a couple of frames looped would be sufficient to give them personality and make them interesting.

Amigos,

you can't be more right, our game needs tons and tons of improvements !
Good news: we're well aware of it, and we're just getting started !
But please, please, be patient, supportive and understanding.
We're a minuscule team of passionate people that want to make great games.
We started with zero budget, just our time and knowledge.
Now we might start to see the beginning of something that could look like a possiblity of turning our passion into a full time activity.
But before we can recruit a full team of talented people that can make the best happen, and make it happen faster... some time will pass.
For sure if you compare us to astonishing games like Flower Knight girls, that are beautiful with animation sound content and stuff, we are obviously super amateur.
But these guys have been around for years, and invested millions in making their masterpiece.
Just continue supporting us, give us some time, and we'll reach that level as soon as we can ;).

But to all that complain about some parts of the game needing to spend nutaku golds. 1st these girls are copies of the ones you can get for free. So having the special one won't give you any special in game advantage, it's 100% cosmetic. That's a line we'll never cross > our games will never be pay2win games. You might have noticed that even if you pay, you HAVE to play the game to get to the end. You can't just fully buy your way through. Also, a free player (with patience) will always have the same edge as a paying user.
We've played most games on Nutaku and we really don't like pay2win so we will never put that kind of mechanics in our games. We believe it's a lose/lose strategy.

THAT BEING SAID we're very happy that players are willing to get cosmectic girls!
And if you're not paying YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY TOO!!! Because the guys paying (less than 5% of players) are paying for all the free players.
Our game is not subsidised, we don't receive tons of money from rich parents or from heritages... so yes, yes, if tomorrow there's more content, more worlds, more features, more more and more, it will be greatly thanks to the players contributing by paying.
Of course if you're not paying because you can't or don't want to, that's totally fine... that's the concept. People pay only if they want/can.

Bottom line, if you're having a good time, paying or not, and we're capable of making a living out of it, pay the bill and invest in new games... all's awesome right :) ?

You can also make a donation on our patreon page it's always appreciated :)
https://www.patreon.com/kinkoid
Even though these days, players buying kobans are the ones giving us the biggest hopes for the future.

Hope these small clarifications help... if one day there are people interested in knowing more about what we do and how we do it, maybe we could organize a live call ?

Thanks for your interest and support... indeed, this is just the beginning ;).

PorcoRosso

makinaz
10-20-2016, 04:26 PM
I would be willing to spend on your game at a lower price. I'm probably not alone there.
If you really insist this price is right for your game, consider putting the pachinko on sale every once in a while.
I will never spin this at nearly $50. There are too many non-girls in the Epic Pachinko, and the promised girl is random.
When I spend $50 in Flower Knight Girl, not only do I get a high chance to earn rare girls from the draw (and ONLY girls -- I don't care for equipment), but I also get to CHOOSE who I want afterwards.
It's why the game is so successful. I think you should consider adding some deals in your model.

MasterE
10-20-2016, 06:19 PM
It's due to Nutaku's formula that the few subsidize the many because games' microtransations aren't so micro. The cycle feeds itself. You could go out on a limb and offer some deals at impulse-buy prices to see whether the revenue is worth it.

EDIT:
:facepalm Yet again burned kobans to collect money I was in no hurry to have. Is there some small but worthwhile purchase I can expend kobans on so they don't get leeched away by a deviously human error-prone interface?

Kinkoid
10-21-2016, 01:23 AM
If you really insist this price is right for your game, consider putting the pachinko on sale every once in a while.
I will never spin this at nearly $50. There are too many non-girls in the Epic Pachinko, and the promised girl is random.
When I spend $50 in Flower Knight Girl, not only do I get a high chance to earn rare girls from the draw (and ONLY girls -- I don't care for equipment), but I also get to CHOOSE who I want afterwards.

Thanks for the very insightfull comment.
I also play heavily FKG and I totally understand what you're saying.
At the beginning we thought that epic equipments would also please players... but that's true that players want first to collect girls !

I've share your feedback with the team, we'll see what we can do to improve this gatcha ;)

Unregistered
10-21-2016, 09:12 AM
Erm how do I check the number of gems I have and what does it do?? Ive just got one and i couldnt seem to find it. .-.

MasterE
10-21-2016, 07:00 PM
45.0K or 600 kobans for 3* Bunny:eek:

Erm how do I check the number of gems I have and what does it do?? Ive just got one and i couldnt seem to find it. .-.
It's a quest item, but I'm afraid I don't know how to check inventory for those.

Is there a page that displays them?

LordDantai
10-22-2016, 12:34 AM
I guess I will toss in my two cents. For starters, the gall and arrogance of the developers is insulting. "And if you're not paying YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY TOO!!! Because the guys paying (less than 5% of players) are paying for all the free players." Saying that the people who don't pay, or can't pay because of finical restrictions should be great-full and not complain is astounding.

Fun fact, I will (and by your own words 95% of the people playing), at no point, fork out $50 just to get a girl, however I would be far more willing and inclined to spend $5 or on occasion $10. Now I am curious to find out how many others would be willing to spend a reasonable amount of money on girls. The only reason that so little people spend money is your own fault. If you want to make more money then make it more appealing for the lower income players.

I love the Idea of costume girls being only on the Pachinko, that is a great idea, Costume girls are a in game luxury and should be bought... as long as they are not time exclusive or event only.

AsSh
10-22-2016, 01:09 AM
Hi everybody !

MasterE is right, gems are quest items. And the only way to know how many you have is the moment you have to defeat the troll during the story line.

I guess you are at the quest "Meet the king", or before ? If I remember well, the moment when you need it is the quest "Fight the evil troll".

- - - Updated - - -

Hi again

I got that from daily missions's reward : Epic chocolates.
For the wiki.

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 02:45 AM
Ive been spammin the Dark Lord for two days but i still got nothing :<

AsSh
10-22-2016, 03:29 AM
How to increase the chances of getting Kimie or Arcana TT

The only way to increase the chance ... is to spam twice :/ And get lucky.

Aymi
10-22-2016, 03:32 AM

There is a high probability that you'll get nothing at all since it is random.

MasterE
10-22-2016, 08:45 AM
[QUOTE=AsSh;47582]Hi everybody !

MasterE is right, gems are quest items. And the only way to know how many you have is the moment you have to defeat the troll during the story line.

I guess you are at the quest "Meet the king", or before ? If I remember well, the moment when you need it is the quest "Fight the evil troll".

I'm actually on the ninja spy, and I didn't even reach the point of the story that called for the pieces of fabric he dropped in battle. Now I'm collecting a bunch of broken energy balls for some reason the plot hasn't revealed.

Just how many broken balls does this guy have, anyway? I've counted much more than three!

Aymi
10-22-2016, 10:03 AM
Each world as a set of token to get in order to progress throughout the story.

These tokens can be used in a single scroll sctory or through all the scrolls stories of a given map.
As long as you did not finish this quest line you will keep on getting tokens from the world boss.

MasterE
10-22-2016, 01:45 PM
I believe I got way more quest drops than the quests ever require. All these are doing are preempting useful rewards. But without any display I can't measure the magnitude of my screwditude.

Yobnomekop
10-22-2016, 08:21 PM
It wont stop giving you quest item till you clear the area so you are better off farming for girls in the previous areas that you have finished after you have gotten like 6 quest items.

Meister
10-22-2016, 10:29 PM
2158 this was my key count before world 4 final castle was opened but I think I got way more than that now :D

Unregistered
10-22-2016, 11:26 PM
HOW CAN I GET KIMIE, AHHHHH IT'S SO FRUSTRATING THAT EVERY MATCH AGAINST THE DARK LORD I JUST GET MONEY OR GEMS AHHH IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR THREE DAYS AND IM LEVEL 9 BUT I STILL CANT GET KIMIE MYGOD THIS IS SO FRUSTRATINGGGGG TTTTTTTTTTTT

- - - Updated - - -

HOW CAN I GET KIMIE, AHHHHH IT'S SO FRUSTRATING THAT EVERY MATCH AGAINST THE DARK LORD I JUST GET MONEY OR GEMS AHHH IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR THREE DAYS AND IM LEVEL 9 BUT I STILL CANT GET KIMIE MYGOD THIS IS SO FRUSTRATINGGGGG TTTTTTTTTTTT

- - - Updated - - -

JustNotFatal
10-22-2016, 11:31 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Dude/Dudette

Nature of the game

calm down before I sick Greetingz on you

AsSh
10-23-2016, 01:00 AM
Three days ? ... XD
Basically, everyone here can multiply that by ... 10, 20, 100, ...1000 maybe. And around 80% have never see a single piece of arcana or kimie's butt.
I guess you already have Sheheramazond because you don't ask ... shout how to get her. So be happy about it.

Aymi
10-23-2016, 01:20 AM
Yes las time i got one girl was late august ^^

Clef
10-23-2016, 02:45 AM
Yes las time i got one girl was late august ^^

This may be only my imagination but I think that since early september they have lowered the drop chance for the girls.
If I am not wrong my last girl drop was in late august too (or early september).

Before septemeber from the comments it seemed that 2-3 weeks for a drop was an avarage time. But now it seems that the avarage time is a lot more than a month.
I could be wrong since I don't have much data. Just a couple of post like Aymi (and my frustrating experience).

Maybe instead of pure random the dev should make a drop chance that is dependant on how many time you have fought a boss since the last girl drop? this way they can calibrate a more consistent avarage time of drop. Or maybe (if they lowered the chance) make it a bit higher?
Or maybe I'm just being extremly unlucky.

Aymi
10-23-2016, 02:52 AM
Something like the opening of World 4, yes indeed.

But it could be purely bad luck, we cannot know for sure.

Meister
10-23-2016, 03:22 AM
The last girl drop i had was rumiko and it was on august 10 (I remember because i posted it immediately :D) What date is it now? :D I guess i'll go laugh at mr. unregistered's 3 day whine :D then i'll go sulk in the corner for the 2 months of fruitless boss fighting ;)

Evilmind
10-23-2016, 06:50 AM
Well drop is really low, and that's a fact when you see all comments here. So it may be a problem when you face a event which rely only on pure luck to get a girl (Haloween Juliette). I know she's just cosmetics and we already have the original, but hey it's harem heroes not half harem heroes so it's normal to want her, plus she's the only freebie of the event, so if you can't get her by the end of the event it not good and totally unequal.
It would be good to have another way to get girls (free ones) over the course of an event (and also for the bosses ones) with more dedication in the game, but in the frame of the event lentgh.

I know the game is still young, but in my opinion it's a necessity to give equality to the free content of the game. Anyway the game improve at every update and the Dev are here to listen, so it's a big plus for the community.

Greetingz
10-23-2016, 07:43 AM
Well drop is really low, and that's a fact when you see all comments here. So it may be a problem when you face a event which rely only on pure luck to get a girl (Haloween Juliette). I know she's just cosmetics and we already have the original, but hey it's harem heroes not half harem heroes so it's normal to want her, plus she's the only freebie of the event, so if you can't get her by the end of the event it not good and totally unequal.
It would be good to have another way to get girls (free ones) over the course of an event (and also for the bosses ones) with more dedication in the game, but in the frame of the event lentgh.

I know the game is still young, but in my opinion it's a necessity to give equality to the free content of the game. Anyway the game improve at every update and the Dev are here to listen, so it's a big plus for the community.

What about, Finish all your daily quests? You'll get a present, low chance for a girl. I'd totaly see that.

Unregistered
10-23-2016, 07:51 AM
Three days ? ... XD
Basically, everyone here can multiply that by ... 10, 20, 100, ...1000 maybe. And around 80% have never see a single piece of arcana or kimie's butt.
I guess you already have Sheheramazond because you don't ask ... shout how to get her. So be happy about it.

YASSS I GOT KIMIE YAYYY
sidenote: i dont have the girl with name starting with Sharzamamama something heh

Evilmind
10-23-2016, 09:43 AM
What about, Finish all your daily quests? You'll get a present, low chance for a girl. I'd totaly see that.

Yes it could be a way to get more chance :D

makinaz
10-23-2016, 09:59 AM
I could see most people not getting that girl for 365 days or worse.

Edddddd
10-23-2016, 10:16 AM
Got my Halloween Juliette, maybe the drop rate is really not so bad.

JustNotFatal
10-23-2016, 01:51 PM

I'd love to see a complete all your dailes this week, 30% for a girl.

Greetingz
10-23-2016, 02:32 PM
I'd love to see a complete all your dailes this week, 30% for a girl.

For example they can do a to do list daily. Same reset time as the missions. But for example.
1. Clear 1 > 3 > 5 > all Daily missions.
2. Use 5 > 10 > 20 > 30 Arena points.
3. Spend 10k > 20k > 50k > 100k Money (On stat/pachinko/girls)
4. Complete all 3 for a 5% girl drop chance (Possible limited to the daily task only?)

This is all just quickly taught about, not much orginally compaired to OI or Kanpani girls, or other nutaku games. But it can follow the lead and add a new limited girl to them, as the others don't have that.

mega94all
10-24-2016, 02:58 AM
I also just got halloween juliette but the money she gives at affection 3 stars is really bad....even compared to bunny, bunny is still better at affection 3 stars :eek:

MasterE
10-24-2016, 06:55 AM
Halloween Juliette gives more money than she did when I didn't have her.

mega94all
10-24-2016, 08:55 PM
Halloween Juliette gives more money than she did when I didn't have her.

Good enough :thumbsup:

B for Boosted
10-24-2016, 09:23 PM
how random are the missions?yesterday i had 2 epic missions 2 hours each and today i barely have 2 rare missions 35 minutes each...

Unregistered
10-25-2016, 01:20 AM
i think drop rate is pretty balance i got 12 girl free so far only 2 left at the first quest ! i dont fight in arena cause i think level up in this game is pretty pointless

Meister
10-25-2016, 01:34 AM
i think drop rate is pretty balance i got 12 girl free so far only 2 left at the first quest ! i dont fight in arena cause i think level up in this game is pretty pointless

well good luck getting the others :D I've been stuck with 12 girls for more than 2 months now. I never bothered with the arena also and only did the tower until world 4 was released.

And im quoting an unregistered again :D

Unregistered
10-25-2016, 07:15 AM
well good luck getting the others :D I've been stuck with 12 girls for more than 2 months now. I never bothered with the arena also and only did the tower until world 4 was released.

And im quoting an unregistered again :D

well i dont know how but i get 3 girl in about 10 days 1 from halloween event 2 girl from the ninja world

Evilmind
10-25-2016, 08:42 AM
well i dont know how but i get 3 girl in about 10 days 1 from halloween event 2 girl from the ninja world

Well then you're pretty lucky :)

Meister
10-25-2016, 01:44 PM
Okay got Halloween Juliette, now moving back to gruntt for Regina.

Evilmind
10-25-2016, 02:32 PM
Okay got Halloween Juliette, now moving back to gruntt for Regina.

Oh well congratz it seems ^^
Hope nearly everyone can get her, if not that would be a big failure as an event...

Mattress
10-25-2016, 02:55 PM
Everybody else seems to find Juliette, except me. I hope that the next events are handled differently.

Evilmind
10-25-2016, 03:24 PM
Everybody else seems to find Juliette, except me. I hope that the next events are handled differently.

I don't have it too, but let's hope :D

makinaz
10-25-2016, 03:48 PM
Can girls drop before you finish an area? Not including Halloween Juliette.

Unregistered
10-25-2016, 07:41 PM
Can girls drop before you finish an area? Not including Halloween Juliette.

yes. Just need to be very lucky.

- - - Updated - - -

I want halloween juliette and arcana TT

- - - Updated - - -

It wont stop giving you quest item till you clear the area so you are better off farming for girls in the previous areas that you have finished after you have gotten like 6 quest items.

I can confirm this isn't true since I got Solveig from the Ninja Spy and I've only reached the secret lab in the story. My guess is that you only can get the girls once you see them in the story but that could be wrong too. That being said i've farmed Dark Lord about 150 times now and there's been literally nothing from him for me so the drop rates could just be total shit.

MasterE
10-25-2016, 08:32 PM
I got Sung from the spy while still in the Evil Laboratory. And the very next battle his balls were dropping again.

Couldn't there be someone we can cash in excess quest items with after it's over, maybe with a payout comparable to the random money drops you might otherwise have gotten?

makinaz
10-25-2016, 09:03 PM
I got a booster with a crown on it from the Ninja Spy. What does the crown boost?

AsSh
10-26-2016, 01:36 AM
Crown = ego. So it boost your ... Ego.
[Battle arena] then [change team].

Unregistered
10-26-2016, 01:59 AM
ego is basically hp in the battles.

Kinkoid
10-26-2016, 05:38 AM
Game just got updated ;)

- 1 more quest: you can gain princess Noemy
- less bugs
- some mobile display improvements

Thanks for your interest... Have fun !

mega94all
10-26-2016, 06:35 AM
Game just got updated ;)

- 1 more quest: you can gain princess Noemy
- less bugs
- some mobile display improvements

Thanks for your interest... Have fun !

Thanks for your update and your message :o :thumbsup:

Unregistered
10-26-2016, 06:43 AM

what the heck is with your luck man, i only manage to get one and its been a week now im still farming :< halloween juliette and arcana and sherzamond(idk her name), still have no luck on getting them :<

stiill me the Unregister
10-26-2016, 07:51 AM
seem like we can get 2 more girl from the latest world in battle with grunt...hopefully can get it soon :3

Unregistered
10-26-2016, 07:53 AM
what the heck is with your luck man, i only manage to get one and its been a week now im still farming :< halloween juliette and arcana and sherzamond(idk her name), still have no luck on getting them :<
well i dont know but my account is bebutochang u can search me :D hope in the future will have Friend function ! i usually forcus in one world 'til i get a girl then i switch to the other world...

MasterE
10-26-2016, 01:47 PM
PvP isn't completely useless, I use it to test out my build against others. But it's not rewarding enough to motivate competition.

Unregistered
10-26-2016, 11:13 PM
Anyone know if those three colored halloween housemaids are Gatcha only or can you get them from the dark lord?

These: http://i.imgur.com/Yefkm3w.png

Are the color variants a new part of the update and are they separate girls now?

Greetingz
10-26-2016, 11:18 PM
Anyone know if those three colored halloween housemaids are Gatcha only or can you get them from the dark lord?

These: http://i.imgur.com/Yefkm3w.png

Are the color variants a new part of the update and are they separate girls now?

Thoise 3 are from the Halloween housemaid upgrade scenes, can't tell you any more cause upgrade scenes are supposited to be secret :P

JustNotFatal
10-27-2016, 10:51 AM
This quest: Holy stamina Batman

This is why we level. I'm struggling as a lvl 30.

Greetingz
10-27-2016, 11:19 AM
This quest: Holy stamina Batman

This is why we level. I'm struggling as a lvl 30.

This isn't even a struggle, this quest is meant for you to take a minimal of 3/4 days so they can reach their goal for next week's launch closer. Most games do that :p

JustNotFatal
10-27-2016, 11:26 AM
This isn't even a struggle, this quest is meant for you to take a minimal of 3/4 days so they can reach their goal for next week's launch closer. Most games do that :p

I know they are buying time (I work in game dev remember?).

Greetingz
10-27-2016, 11:46 AM
I know they are buying time (I work in game dev remember?).

I have a short term memory :p dunno if I even knew it

Seraphim
10-28-2016, 06:40 AM
Get to the point where the entire stam bar is needed for one quest click :p

JustNotFatal
10-28-2016, 11:19 AM
Get to the point where the entire stam bar is needed for one quest click :p

This would not surprise me

- - - Updated - - -

I laughed so hard when I saw this this morning.

So apparently to buy a kingdom you need 250k for a certificate. You get 1 XP and the Princess's approval to fuck her.

Not a bad deal for a multi-millionaire playboy such as myself.

mega94all
10-28-2016, 05:06 PM
When at Town i accidently push orange button at harem house when i tried to push the harem house itself and now i lost 2 kobans :mad:

MasterE
10-28-2016, 07:50 PM
When at Town i accidently push orange button at harem house when i tried to push the harem house itself and now i lost 2 kobans :mad:

A whole new thread could be created to contain all the complaints about this.

Unregistered
10-28-2016, 09:19 PM
Hey are there any preferred stats to master, like Charm, Hardcore or Know-How.
I like Charm more as I have Kimie :> But many of the "pros"seem to max their hardcore stats more :< what should i do :<

tesability
10-28-2016, 09:44 PM
OMG 2 maybe 3 weeks of playing and ive just hit the invaded kingdom. xD honestly i never knew about the drops from the bosses untill now and now im going back to see what happens. so far ive had alot of fun, but i do have a few questions. anyone could answer it and this girl would be happy.

1: Im now level 17 and when i fight the dark lord all i get is cash, not even exp is this normal?http://i.harem-battle.club/mwh

2: how do you get more energy other then leveling?

3: (this one for the devolopers) When i finally am able to hit yalls patreon and help out there, why not add to the levels that every month a person pays for yalls 20 dollar thing, we can also get kerros? it would give people alot more insentive to invest as well.

4: Discord?

5: does hitting skip during a boss battle lower your chances at getting a girl?

MasterE
10-28-2016, 09:49 PM
Hey are there any preferred stats to master, like Charm, Hardcore or Know-How.
I like Charm more as I have Kimie :> But many of the "pros"seem to max their hardcore stats more :< what should i do :<
I don't know that they're "pros", but when the game first opened, Shagger was the only available specialty, and naturally the players who have been active since then have the highest Hardcore. Your Specialty is indicated by the icon to the right of your name; a Shagger has the flogger icon, a Lover has the Rose icon, and an Expert has the Target icon. For best attack you should be developing your specialty's stat first, and pick an Alpha of the same specialty to bring your minimum attack highest.

If you aren't a Shagger and intend to PvP, you'll need more Hardcore for better defense against those guys who got the early start on you. If possible challenge them only when the judge favors your specialty.

Kimie is one of the best for Charm, and provides excellent starting Ego and Excitement. As a Shagger I sometimes place her Alpha for the Charm defense, as she has some of the best Hardcore, too.

JustNotFatal
10-29-2016, 12:10 AM
OMG 2 maybe 3 weeks of playing and ive just hit the invaded kingdom. xD honestly i never knew about the drops from the bosses untill now and now im going back to see what happens. so far ive had alot of fun, but i do have a few questions. anyone could answer it and this girl would be happy.

1: Im now level 17 and when i fight the dark lord all i get is cash, not even exp is this normal?http://i.harem-battle.club/mwh

2: how do you get more energy other then leveling?

3: (this one for the devolopers) When i finally am able to hit yalls patreon and help out there, why not add to the levels that every month a person pays for yalls 20 dollar thing, we can also get kerros? it would give people alot more insentive to invest as well.

4: Discord?

5: does hitting skip during a boss battle lower your chances at getting a girl?

1. Dark lord is lvl 7 as a 17 you are over leveled and will not receive xp any more
2. Only leveling or paying kobans to refill meter (real money)
3. Not a dev
4. Um one of us bastards will eventually get to it. We've said we would many times.
5. No

tesability
10-29-2016, 12:12 AM
1. Dark lord is lvl 7 as a 17 you are over leveled and will not receive xp any more
2. Only leveling or paying kobans to refill meter (real money)
3. Not a dev
4. Um one of us bastards will eventually get to it. We've said we would many times.
5. No

thank you!

JustNotFatal
10-29-2016, 12:20 AM
thank you!

Yup,

If you or anyone has questions, myself, aymi or greetingz usually can answer them.

Meister
10-29-2016, 12:27 AM
This would not surprise me

- - - Updated - - -

I laughed so hard when I saw this this morning.

So apparently to buy a kingdom you need 250k for a certificate. You get 1 XP and the Princess's approval to fuck her.

Not a bad deal for a multi-millionaire playboy such as myself.

And also this. :D

My kingdom for an orgasm

JustNotFatal
10-29-2016, 12:30 AM
And also this. :D

My kingdom for an orgasm

I saw that a bit afterwords and was like....man you have really low standards but I'm oddly okay with that.

Meister
10-29-2016, 12:34 AM
Apparently the 3 gruntt girls are now available as drop reward from gruntt but oh boy! they are really an elusive bunch :D

JustNotFatal
10-29-2016, 12:15 PM
Apparently the 3 gruntt girls are now available as drop reward from gruntt but oh boy! they are really an elusive bunch :D

Yup, which is really nice considering they were epic only before.

I'm sure it'll take me 6 weeks to get them though.

- - - Updated - - -

The ending of reward...just wow....did not see that coming.

I'm not part of your harem...you're part of mine! I'm not a sharer dammit! The r3 affection scene makes me slightly mad

sniddy
10-30-2016, 12:50 AM
...to be honest - the boss drops are just so darn low %

MasterE
10-30-2016, 08:53 AM
I'm not much of a gambler, so I wouldn't go in on gacha or pachinko. What I do spend on most, and most consistently, are monster gems at Osawari Island, which guarantee the capture of any character you encounter and defeat. I would be interested in buying kobans for something like that. This would probably silence, or at least muffle, a lot of the complaints about drop rates.

But as long as there's sneaky shakedown shit like the money collection convenience fee, I wouldn't recommend anyone pay for more kobans than they intend to spend immediately.

Greetingz
10-30-2016, 09:39 AM
I'm not much of a gambler, so I wouldn't go in on gacha or pachinko. What I do spend on most, and most consistently, are monster gems at Osawari Island, which guarantee the capture of any character you encounter and defeat. I would be interested in buying kobans for something like that. This would probably silence, or at least muffle, a lot of the complaints about drop rates.

But as long as there's sneaky shakedown shit like the money collection convenience fee, I wouldn't recommend anyone pay for more kobans than they intend to spend immediately.

100% gems for monsters are completely the same as the 900 kobans pulls from gatcha. It guarantees a girl. Ofcourse you cannot chose what girl you want, but that might be something in the future. As for now, they're alike apart of the chosing. And even if you wouldn't get a girl drop by hunting. OI has a far higher chance of their girls to be captured, but in regards of that HH gives you more turns to capture. Keep on seeing this game futher and give hints for them to improve :p

MasterE
10-30-2016, 11:49 AM
"Rise, Hero, and unzip your pants..."

That should go on a promo banner.:D

100% gems for monsters are completely the same as the 900 kobans pulls from gatcha. It guarantees a girl. Ofcourse you cannot chose what girl you want, but that might be something in the future. As for now, they're alike apart of the chosing. And even if you wouldn't get a girl drop by hunting. OI has a far higher chance of their girls to be captured, but in regards of that HH gives you more turns to capture. Keep on seeing this game futher and give hints for them to improve :p
Their free gacha rates have been good to me, true. But using a monster gem to get them feels more like a natural extension to the gameplay, and not just a shameless revenue-enhancing device.

I haven't complained about the girl drop rates because I assumed it was due to the limited number so far, just like I assumed the pace-shattering tedium of the stamina crawl was due to limited content, and that both would improve as the game expands.

Greetingz
10-30-2016, 03:33 PM
I agree to this, we all (most of the dedicated forum users) started almost all close to HH launch. After that we know how hard the staminia hits, the money slowly stacks, how the teasing harem collect button takes away unwanted kobans. And important of all we see this game grow strong ang big. Aside of the dedicated forum users, we have a dev team that wants to connect with their community and helps the community to some degree. They announced it's only 10% compleet of they want to be, and considering its maybe 1-2 months per world release, we're in for a ride (with the girls) and the game.

Most important of all, I'd love to see how they improve their game, I started some nutaku games before at their launch. But I saw none of the games actualy improve their wrongdoings or community contact. The nutaku devs made a discord chat for a "community" to talk, but in my eyes, just to make they satisfied. Not cause they need the feedback or support. Just they wanted to get it off their back, a place where the community could trashtalk without it being viewed to the public. As for some of the new nutaku games, they refused to change and closed their games (I'm aware nutaku just hosts the games from another japanese DMM). I dragged too long on, shortly said: I'll view how this game changes and act opon that. I'll naturaly keep doing the wiki :p

- - - Updated - - -

I watched my battle unit fight as I put a lvl 1 at front, firstly a normal orgasm bar. But then Orgasm > 0% > Orgasm (100%) > 0% And repeat after 1 hit each. Kinda nice to have it that way :o Also 95 xp :o

Unregistered001
10-31-2016, 05:14 AM
The Hallowe'en event is going to finish and I haven't gotten Hallowe'en Juliette.. sob sob..

Have wasted more than a dosen of kobans because of poor phone interface.. sigh~

mega94all
10-31-2016, 07:34 AM
The Hallowe'en event is going to finish and I haven't gotten Hallowe'en Juliette.. sob sob..

Have wasted more than a dosen of kobans because of poor phone interface.. sigh~

Yes, i want to say how about we also have confirmation message when we use kobans like when we dont have stamina or battle energy so we dont have something like this happen again include me -_-

Unregistered
10-31-2016, 08:45 AM
1. When I have done all the quests in a kingdom can I still get the girls dropped by the dark lord, ninja spy and grunt.

2. How do I trigger the Halloween event. I have been fighting the halloween Dark Lord idk how often and i get nothing?

- - - Updated - - -

1. When I have done all the quests in a kingdom can I still get the girls dropped by the dark lord, ninja spy and grunt.

2. How do I trigger the Halloween event. I have been fighting the halloween Dark Lord idk how often and i get nothing?

1. From what was discussed earlier this thread, yes, you can still get girls from dark lord, spy and grunt.

2. I guess all about Hallowe'en Juliette is based on your luck..I don't have good luck for her to drop for me..just keep trying until the end of the event..

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, i want to say how about we also have confirmation message when we use kobans like when we dont have stamina or battle energy so we dont have something like this happen again include me -_-

Yes. I hope the game developer or their IT team could come out something good. Let's hope it will be better soon.

Yobnomekop
11-01-2016, 03:14 PM
Welp, after hundreds and hundreds of dark lord battles, still no Halloween Juliette, RIP dreams.

Greetingz
11-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Welp, after hundreds and hundreds of dark lord battles, still no Halloween Juliette, RIP dreams.

You can always check on her in the wiki :D

Yobnomekop
11-01-2016, 06:49 PM
You can always check on her in the wiki :D

That's like saying having a picture of a $100 bill is the same as actually owning the $100 bill.

Greetingz
11-01-2016, 10:51 PM
That's like saying having a picture of a $100 bill is the same as actually owning the $100 bill.

Thats saying there is no point in being negative and whining about things not in your favor,

tesability
11-02-2016, 01:30 AM
OMG! I DID IT! i got holloween juliette on the final day! omg... RNG GODS BE PRAISED!

ReTuRnOfNoOb
11-02-2016, 04:10 AM
they removed the hallowen decoration, so i guess juliette doesnt drop anymore, so rip, didnt get her

sirmarius
11-02-2016, 04:18 AM
Got two girls during event from Dark lord, Sheherazmond and Kimmie, so i guess all grinding wasn't for nothing, but no Juliette :(

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 04:32 AM
I won't be complaining about drop rates in Aigis since this game takes the cake for RNG drop rates. Fuck, didn't get any new Halloween gurls

FunkyMonkey
11-02-2016, 04:58 AM
No Halloween Julliette here either ;_;

I'm not salty though, since this was their first event. All I want is for them to do it a bit more differently next time. I'm fine with this, as long as they learn from this experience.

mega94all
11-02-2016, 05:55 AM
At news:
"......And we're working on an amazing feat...(Oh! My hentaï anime is downloaded). Sooo...hum... See ya!"

What's my hentai anime is downloaded means here?

Mattress
11-02-2016, 06:03 AM
One of the new girls:

http://www.haremheroes.com/img/worlds/head5.png

Not bad :)

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 06:15 AM
Hi;

I have a question is there any way to win some koban without paying?

Even low drop chance would be a good new because special pathinko is a pain in the ass when girl can only drop there, i m ok and all for dev to make money but if i have to do like 4 times 10 play for special girl at each event my moneybag will be empty in no time^^

Sorry if there is any basic grammar mistake here i try my best but... well shit happend

makinaz
11-02-2016, 06:17 AM
You can get Koban from daily mission but good luck with that... Ive only had one mission for 2 koban since missions came out.

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 06:25 AM
You can get Koban from daily mission but good luck with that... Ive only had one mission for 2 koban since missions came out.

So it will be hard to come back from 10 to 900 ^^, BTW i don't understand why we can collect all girl for 2 koban if that doesn't even give a bonus that is just a pure waste of money

VertigoFr
11-02-2016, 06:35 AM
At news:
"......And we're working on an amazing feat...(Oh! My hentaï anime is downloaded). Sooo...hum... See ya!"

What's my hentai anime is downloaded means here?

It means dev wanted to tease us with a new feature, but did as he/she was interrupted by his/her downloadings

JessieChan
11-02-2016, 06:39 AM
hey, I saw some HH news. So was there an actual update today? :p

makinaz
11-02-2016, 07:37 AM
Any estimates on stamina cost to make it through Invaded Kingdom? I just got there today.

FunkyMonkey
11-02-2016, 11:11 AM
hey, I saw some HH news. So was there an actual update today? :p

Yes, the world after the 4th (Invaded Kingdom) is released. Also, no more Halloween Julliette :p

Greetingz
11-02-2016, 11:45 AM
Here the 3 new girls from pachinko in the wiki :D
#1: Jeanne (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Jeanne)
#2: Eugénie (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Eug%C3%A9nie)
#3: Bonny (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Bonny)
Sorry for being late!

Aymi
11-02-2016, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the pics ^^

Like many people I know where Jeanne comes from but the other ones? Any idea?

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the pics ^^

Like many people I know where Jeanne comes from but the other ones? Any idea?

One piece I think. But too much changes...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the world after the 4th (Invaded Kingdom) is released. Also, no more Halloween Julliette :p

I just got Halloween Julliette an hour ago actually

Thorrek
11-02-2016, 03:20 PM
I feel quite lucky. As a free player I managed to obtain all girls from Dark Lord and Ninja Spy. Last week got Haloween Juliette and today got Regine from Gruntt (2 more left).

As for new girls: Jeanne is obviously parody of Lara Croft, Eugénie is a parody of Alvida and Bonny is a gender-bender of Zoro (just like Kakashi in Ninja World), both from One Piece. There is also parody of Jewelery Bonney and gender-bender Kuro (evil guy from Usopp island) on poster.

I love One Piece so can't wait to get them but we probably won't get them until next world will be released, just like in world 4. Unless someone buy them in epic pachinko.

Aymi
11-02-2016, 03:27 PM
Don't know one piece very well then. I don't really like it to be honest.
I thought i would be Bleach parody. Wait until next time then ^^

JustNotFatal
11-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Don't know one piece very well then. I don't really like it to be honest.
I thought i would be Bleach parody. Wait until next time then ^^

I think they have been working on this for awhile and it just got pushed back. I was looking forward to Bleach as well.

Side Note: I have a feeling this world is going to involve lots of food and people getting stuffed.

I' actually thought they would save "Lara" for her own mini world (or just an event). I can think of plenty of mischievous things on her adventures or screwy artifacts.

Flare53
11-02-2016, 04:45 PM
I feel quite lucky. As a free player I managed to obtain all girls from Dark Lord and Ninja Spy. Last week got Haloween Juliette and today got Regine from Gruntt (2 more left).

As for new girls: Jeanne is obviously parody of Lara Croft, Eugénie is a parody of Alvida and Bonny is a gender-bender of Zoro (just like Kakashi in Ninja World), both from One Piece. There is also parody of Jewelery Bonney and gender-bender Kuro (evil guy from Usopp island) on poster.

I love One Piece so can't wait to get them but we probably won't get them until next world will be released, just like in world 4. Unless someone buy them in epic pachinko.

Lucky i spent over 2-3+weeks at grunt and no girls from him at all so far but i did manage to get haloween juliette im guessing the drop rate from the girls from grunt are harder to get then the girls from dark lord and ninja spy

ReTuRnOfNoOb
11-02-2016, 05:57 PM
Lucky i spent over 2-3+weeks at grunt and no girls from him at all so far but i did manage to get haloween juliette im guessing the drop rate from the girls from grunt are harder to get then the girls from dark lord and ninja spy

no, you just got lucky, i had to farm for more than 1 month for only the alpha girl from the dark lord

Unregistered
11-03-2016, 03:13 PM
I quite agree. the art is pretty bad, full of anatomical mistakes and 'bad' eyes that either stare or are crossed. It is not Manga quality, more like a newspaper comic.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL this game is broken - random ass drop I can't even use, a fucking key.

I'm already banging the princess which takes lots of viagra

http://67.media.tumblr.com/a13ce1b94e7a8c4feec819f479def059/tumblr_og3702YTxT1vg5ef8o1_1280.png

MasterE
11-03-2016, 06:29 PM
One idea that would murmur complaints about drop rates (but not silence, of course, that wouldn't be reasonable) would be to increase the girl drop rate, but allow for duplicates to drop. If a girl the player already possesses drops, she gets a free affection level upgrade, and if her affection is max, the player gets her contribution cash (per hour or per click) up front. This would make it easier to get at least one girl from any opponent, but would still require persistence and luck to get them all, though a player who tries can get an occasional windfall from attempting it.

tesability
11-04-2016, 10:47 AM
having a new ishue that has been persisting for days now. might be a bug. On the text for great pachinco that shows up telling you to hit the gold option. the button to continue without paying isnt there anymore. D: i cant great pachinco anymore. D: this girl is sad!

Greetingz
11-04-2016, 10:55 AM
having a new ishue that has been persisting for days now. might be a bug. On the text for great pachinco that shows up telling you to hit the gold option. the button to continue without paying isnt there anymore. D: i cant great pachinco anymore. D: this girl is sad!

I believe the quest that gives you that "text" Gives you the amount you need to use the single epic pachinko. Some players ended up using it for stam refill/other things. So they most likely don't have Ankyo. Thats said, it bugs out the other frames when you go against it. I'd assume you are doing the same?

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 12:37 PM
Drop rate is way too low and inconsistent. The fact that you need "kobans" all the time to battle is beyond stupid...Remove that option, since the drop rate is so low. It's like playing street fighter having a limit of 2 games per 30mins. Just doesn't make any sense. I will never contribute, financially and I hope no one does, to such game since there are simply way too many limitations. A limit for battles, a limit for moving through the game, a limit to purchase items in the market...and the super limited drop rate. I just played over 150 games with gruntt and not one single drop has been made.
Huge waste of time...

Greetingz
11-04-2016, 12:45 PM
Drop rate is way too low and inconsistent. The fact that you need "kobans" all the time to battle is beyond stupid...Remove that option, since the drop rate is so low. It's like playing street fighter having a limit of 2 games per 30mins. Just doesn't make any sense. I will never contribute, financially and I hope no one does, to such game since there are simply way too many limitations. A limit for battles, a limit for moving through the game, a limit to purchase items in the market...and the super limited drop rate. I just played over 150 games with gruntt and not one single drop has been made.
Huge waste of time...

I'm sorry for you, you're on a way to low number to say such things, come back after a few months :o

Unregistered
11-04-2016, 07:59 PM
I got a little question here. Can we get a girl from "fighting the boss" of a world we didn't finish yet?
I.E: I'm still completing the 4th world, can I get the girls from Grunt?

Odiseo
11-04-2016, 10:48 PM
I get this, first day i play this game.

reacers
11-05-2016, 01:19 AM
I got a little question here. Can we get a girl from "fighting the boss" of a world we didn't finish yet?
I.E: I'm still completing the 4th world, can I get the girls from Grunt?

Yes, I got Regine yesterday from Gruntt and I'm still doing the "Reward" Mission on World 4, so that's confirmed.

Edit: As all girl drop chances look to be very low on each boss I would say it's the best way to fight the current boss, even when he drops hundreds of useless quest items. The amount of extra XP per fight is good to raise your level. I'll go back the Dark Lord on W1 once I'm lv. 40 as he only drops a 100 bucks per battle ...

FunkyMonkey
11-05-2016, 08:01 AM
I get this, first day i play this game.

Hmm... It looks like you got her after the Halloween event is over? Does this mean that Halloween Juliette is a permanent addition to the girls Dark Lord can drop?

Greetingz
11-05-2016, 08:12 AM
Hmm... It looks like you got her after the Halloween event is over? Does this mean that Halloween Juliette is a permanent addition to the girls Dark Lord can drop?

She drops untill the 6th of November if I recall correctly. The halloween looks are just gone, but she still drops untill that moment.

Odiseo
11-05-2016, 08:43 AM
The next year will be halloween look?

Kinkoid
11-06-2016, 01:50 AM
The next year will be halloween look?

Next year is really far, so I can't tell :).
But we're happy that you enjoyed the Halloween skin so for sure, we'll make plenty others ;)

MasterE
11-06-2016, 12:50 PM
Adding a confirm dialog to harem collection showed integrity, but you might just replace it with a convenience players would pay for, such as autocollect for x hours. And if you don't scale that to number of girls, then a player will see more and more value in it as their harem expands, and will be more willing to pay. Getting ppl comfortable with paying in the first place is a good step.

BleedPaladin
11-10-2016, 04:31 AM
Im farming dark lord over 400 attemps, if im not going to get a 2nd girls after 100 more attemps, im going to forfeit on this game, i dont want to be a clicking slave. The drop chance is aweful and there is no reward system if you keep on trying. Complete shit.

Unregistered
11-10-2016, 12:42 PM
I have bonny http://imgur.com/UUG9Oku

mega94all
11-11-2016, 03:22 AM
I have bonny http://imgur.com/UUG9Oku

Is this for real? If yes then i'll change farming from dark lord to Edwarda

Meister
11-11-2016, 08:43 PM
After 3 months of fighting gruntt, I finally got regine. I guess it'll take the same amount to get the other 2. :D

And also, im not gonna touch edwarda until i get the 2 girls left from gruntt or i'll just hit it if the story needs a quest item from her to proceed.

Aymi
11-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Some thought about the closing scroll of World 4;

Spoiler if you don't reach last scroll of world 4
I was a bit disappointed with our hero behavior. I mean when Noemy gave him the penis shaped candy it was a fun hint about the japanese penis festival (Kanamara Matsuri (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanamara_Matsuri)). His eaction was pretty closed minded, which is not what this world is about. Same can be said about the chouquette (which by definition can only have one shape).

After that, the beer event, on the other hand was a bit borderline. But it is perharps only me here.
Too bad, because the rest of world 4 was very funny

About the beginning of world 5;

Not sure what to think about it. The new girl (the captain) is weird with her eating habbit. Not sure what to think about it for now. Besides, as we go back to characters from world 1 i would rather see mermaids again rather than her. She is the one, in world 1, who was done on the ship by everyone right?

Greetingz
11-12-2016, 02:53 AM
Apperenty, world 5 drops all 3 girls from the troll. Thats new, I'd have expected it to drop only alpha.
http://i.imgur.com/NCDbhDM.png

mega94all
11-13-2016, 02:35 AM
Ok, i believe it and change my farm from dark lord to edwarda , thanks :D

Unregistered
11-14-2016, 12:34 AM
Some thought about the closing scroll of World 4;

Spoiler if you don't reach last scroll of world 4
I was a bit disappointed with our hero behavior. I mean when Noemy gave him the penis shaped candy it was a fun hint about the japanese penis festival (Kanamara Matsuri (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanamara_Matsuri)). His eaction was pretty closed minded, which is not what this world is about. Same can be said about the chouquette (which by definition can only have one shape).

After that, the beer event, on the other hand was a bit borderline. But it is perharps only me here.
Too bad, because the rest of world 4 was very funny

About the beginning of world 5;

Not sure what to think about it. The new girl (the captain) is weird with her eating habbit. Not sure what to think about it for now. Besides, as we go back to characters from world 1 i would rather see mermaids again rather than her. She is the one, in world 1, who was done on the ship by everyone right?

Yeah, the beer moment isn't my thing too, but it was soft, they didn't go very far so... no bigdeal for me.

And the fuck-eating scene at the beginning of the W5, come on! It's funny and is consistent, considering that this world is based on sexuality everywhere to everything. Knowing the original character from One Piece, it makes sense anyway.

JessieChan
11-14-2016, 05:17 AM
Apperenty, world 5 drops all 3 girls from the troll. Thats new, I'd have expected it to drop only alpha.
http://i.imgur.com/NCDbhDM.png

How many fights till u got her?

Greetingz
11-14-2016, 09:53 AM
How many fights till u got her?

Close to 100? Can't recal a right amount of times

MasterE
11-15-2016, 07:19 AM
These "You Won!" splash images are coming across as tremendously condescending considering there is no gameplay, there is no challenge.

"Good boy! You clicked a button! You're so special!"

And anyone who uses the word 'groovy' non-ironically isn't.

Unregistered
11-15-2016, 02:19 PM
Kind of wished this game have more events like Pero Pero Seduction, Flower Knight Girl, Aigis, the likes

Story is fun, but it's like reading a porno at a very slow pace due to high stam cost and expensive items

Just grinding for new chicks w/ a low RNG drop rate every day - After completing the story or getting to the point where they haven't developed new content, it gets boring.

I just play the game after I play my main Nutaku games and exhausted their stam and doing events and shit

reacers
11-16-2016, 06:16 AM
Just grinding for new chicks w/ a low RNG drop rate every day - After completing the story or getting to the point where they haven't developed new content, it gets boring.

I know exactly what you mean, the new W5 quest are funny but short and Edwarda isn't dropping me anything useful. At least I've earned enough exp to go from level 28 up to 30 by only fighting her & daily missions. But in the end, you're just being rewarded with more stamina to spend on Edwarda which leads to more scrap I can sell.

Anyway it's a young game with a lot of potencial, I think it will need some time to develop. I'll stay at FKG and other nutaku games and will check every now and then for new ingame updates.

PS: Nice job on the new inventory stacking system ;)

Aymi
11-16-2016, 11:41 AM
Indeed, what a great addition to be able to stack items now.

And don't forget the hint about a certain Troll ^^

Unregistered
11-16-2016, 12:49 PM
Indeed, what a great addition to be able to stack items now.

And don't forget the hint about a certain Troll ^^

In the risk of sounding stupid, are we talking about Dark Lord or Gruntt?

reacers
11-16-2016, 01:06 PM
In the risk of sounding stupid, are we talking about Dark Lord or Gruntt?

It says "...it should be easier to get girls from trolls now...", so that are at least two. I would rather like to know if the ninja and Edwarda will also have increased drop chances, as Edwarda still gives some exp to me.

Oh and also the new quest "nimble finger" has been released at it seems. Also Edwarda drops new quest items.

Unregistered
11-16-2016, 04:01 PM
Actually, I believe that all stage bosses are considered to be "trolls." If you look at the URL for each boss page (the URL inside the game's frame, not the Nutaku URL), they all have a query parameter called "id_troll" which is equal to a number. So for example, http://www.haremheroes.com/battle.html?id_troll=1 will take you to the Dark Lord, id_troll=2 is the Ninja Spy, id_troll=3 is Gruntt, and id_troll=4 is Edwarda. Don't ask how I know this :P

In short, all stage bosses, regardless of species, appear to be considered trolls. I would assume that the hint implies that girl drop rate on all stage bosses has been increased.

Greetingz
11-16-2016, 05:38 PM
Actually, I believe that all stage bosses are considered to be "trolls." If you look at the URL for each boss page (the URL inside the game's frame, not the Nutaku URL), they all have a query parameter called "id_troll" which is equal to a number. So for example, http://www.haremheroes.com/battle.html?id_troll=1 will take you to the Dark Lord, id_troll=2 is the Ninja Spy, id_troll=3 is Gruntt, and id_troll=4 is Edwarda. Don't ask how I know this :P

In short, all stage bosses, regardless of species, appear to be considered trolls. I would assume that the hint implies that girl drop rate on all stage bosses has been increased.

Right mouse click onto the evil person in the map, and click open image in link, and it takes you directly to the avatars.

JustNotFatal
11-18-2016, 12:35 AM

I assume it's the higher rates at work.

Unregistered
11-18-2016, 11:43 PM
Don't worry, I'd mostly suggest looking at our wiki HERE (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes) it should help most of the time. And as for your question, you always have the chance to obtain all the girls in the evil persons team. So 3 girls every world are droppable.

I am level 21 and i have not any girl drop from any of the villans. is there a secret to make them drop ?

AsSh
11-19-2016, 05:12 AM
What is that ? Quest item or a new Rare tier equipment ?
Huu ... Sorry! Hi everybody :)

Greetingz
11-19-2016, 06:03 AM
After you pass a a point in that Quest, the broken dildo's become that, assuming it's a new story item

AsSh
11-19-2016, 04:10 PM
HOOO :)
I will no longer lost kobans by click that orange button :) THANK YOU !!!

mega94all
11-19-2016, 09:00 PM
A confirm message for using your kobans? finally this is happens
Thank you very much kinkoid :)

qti
11-20-2016, 08:34 AM
Anyone know if is level 40 the level cap?. And how some player have more the 40?.

makinaz
11-20-2016, 08:56 AM
If prople are higher than 40 then theres probably no cap. Maybe he gets exp from battling players.

qti
11-20-2016, 09:18 AM

Since from that 40 goes on at level I already do not receive anything from experience and this is what shows me the figure.

These are some players that I face in the battle and they always have more level than I.

reacers
11-20-2016, 11:41 AM

Since from that 40 goes on at level I already do not receive anything from experience and this is what shows me the figure.

These are some players that I face in the battle and they always have more level than I.

That's strange. The .js code says max level is 40, just checked that:

I'm not fully into the game core mechanics, but for me it looks like the whole game works on the client side. Maybe some one tried to copy & pasted the whole html/css/js code from the fighting screen and only changed the max level variable. Don't know if this is possible.

Greetingz
11-20-2016, 11:44 AM
That's strange. The .js code says max level is 40, just checked that:

I'm not fully into the game core mechanics, but for me it looks like the whole game works on the client side. Maybe some one tried to copy & pasted the whole html/css/js code from the fighting screen and only changed the max level variable. Don't know if this is possible.

the max lvl is 40, however thoise people are bots (by the game itself). So they go past the max.

reacers
11-20-2016, 11:50 AM
the max lvl is 40, however thoise people are bots (by the game itself). So they go past the max.

Ah that explains why you can't find them on the ranking board.

Kinkoid
11-20-2016, 11:54 AM
Anyone know if is level 40 the level cap?. And how some player have more the 40?.

It is the cap.
Level above = bug = will be fixed soon. Along with other bugs, some have more priority than this one.
Thanks for your patience.

reacers
11-21-2016, 08:58 AM
Trolls doesn't drop exp when defeated. How am I supposed to get rank 40 to catch up to other players if not by fighting Edwarda? There is no Quest left for me and daily missions give not enough.

AsSh
11-21-2016, 09:00 AM
WHAT THE ?!?!?
... :) Hi everyone
Why edwarda is actualy level 4 ? :( So sad ...

reacers
11-21-2016, 12:29 PM
WHAT THE ?!?!?
... :) Hi everyone
Why edwarda is actualy level 4 ? :( So sad ...

Indeed. So now you have the choice between fighting Edwarda for useless stuff, no exp and a 0.2% chance of getting a girl or fighting other players in the tower for 40 exp each, some cash which you don't need and no chance of getting anything special.

I think this is a step backwards.

makinaz
11-21-2016, 12:40 PM
Make Edwarda Great Again

JessieChan
11-22-2016, 04:05 AM
Hey, all.
Edwarda's level is fixed, she's 36 now :cool:

Make Edwarda Great Again
You are making it really hard for me right now, but yes.. no politics. Instead I will go with this..
http://cit.h-cdn.co/assets/16/38/1474442332-rachel-green-16.gif

reacers
11-22-2016, 06:19 AM
Hey, all.
Edwarda's level is fixed, she's 36 now :cool:

Hi Jessie, thanks for the update :D.

Unregistered
11-24-2016, 02:12 PM
I see top level players have items equipped in slots that are not available for me to put them in, for instance: Hikonyan in the upper right slot, or the Red Sea Plane in the lower right slot. I can only put Hikoyan in the middle right slot. So how this this work?

whatever666
11-24-2016, 02:37 PM
I see top level players have items equipped in slots that are not available for me to put them in, for instance: Hikonyan in the upper right slot, or the Red Sea Plane in the lower right slot. I can only put Hikoyan in the middle right slot. So how this this work?

its defently a display bug just tested it

Unregistered
11-24-2016, 02:43 PM
most likely a display bug although im not 100% sure

You're probably right. I thought it might be able to play, say, 2 pets or something like that, but I've checked more players and some have head gear in a right slot, so it indeed seems to be a bug.

unknown67
11-25-2016, 06:51 PM
At the risk of asking a dumb question that's been answered a dozen times, can Gruntt drop his non-alpha girls now? I know that they used to be restricted to premium pachinko only, but it was supposed to be lifted once World 5 started. I'm asking because I finally got the stingy bastard to relinquish Regine, and I don't want to spend more weeks fighting him to get the other girls if they can't actually drop.