PDA

View Full Version : Harem Heroes

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Zerana
07-25-2016, 12:48 PM
Out of curiosity, is there anyone playing this game?

nip101
07-25-2016, 01:47 PM
I've been testing it out and it seems pretty meh so far. Also I cant believe the collect all button in the harem costs 2 kobans Honestly that's gotta be the worst thing I've seen so far in any nutaku game.

makinaz
07-25-2016, 09:52 PM
I don't know what the hell this is but it sure isn't Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena

Grimmiq
07-26-2016, 01:27 AM
Yeah that Collect All thing seems like a terrible decision..Not sure what to make of it, seems to just be one of those games where you just click continue over and over. Will play through for a couple of days and decide later if it's worth continuing.

Zerana
07-26-2016, 02:04 AM
I've been testing it out and it seems pretty meh so far. Also I cant believe the collect all button in the harem costs 2 kobans Honestly that's gotta be the worst thing I've seen so far in any nutaku game.

I agree, this is probably one of the worst things I've ever seen in any game period. Glad you don't need to rely on it.

The second area gets really slow with a lot of energy use per turn and you gotta fight the 'boss' a lot. Gonna stick with it a few days and see how things go.

Also, is it just me, or is anyone else having issues with the battles? Every time I finish one I can't click on the button to continue, see rewards, and stuff. I just have to reload the game. Luckily I still get the rewards and exp and such, but it's a pain.

DekuSkrub
07-26-2016, 02:23 AM
The games is by far one of the worst ive seen on nutaku, feels like its a quick way to get cash out of some crowds.

Largepotato
07-26-2016, 02:26 AM
Had a look at the game page and that's some really awful art.

Grimmiq
07-26-2016, 07:47 AM
Area 2 is pathetic, I've gone through 3 full stamina bars (1 lvl up) in 1 scene, still not done with it.

Stamina cost is fucked up, runs out way too fast trying to force people to spend money.
4>5>6 stamina cost for 3 slightly altered versions of the same image and the amazing dialog of "Oh yeah!" EDIT: Add another 8 on to that..
Other times it's just "screw you, spend currency", 1 conversation ended up with 4 back to back "pay x amount of cash"
Premium Currency to collect all cash.
Stupidly high Pachinko prices, all 4 girls I have give me less than 1/3 required for a spin.
Different timers for each girl is idiotic. Collect from 1 every 2mins, 2 every 15mins and 1 every 20. For a "game" with no real gameplay this takes way too much time/attention.

Art seems to be terrible fanart of existing characters, reward girl seems to be bootleg Zelda, one of the girls in the scene is Beth (Twilight Princess)..

Arkinum
07-26-2016, 01:54 PM
Better than zero hero or that crappy pron studio game, but not by much.

This game is very gimmicky, and it's not really clear that you are spending premium tokens to collect cash form all the girls at once. It feels like it's trying to persuade you to spend money, rather than just have a good time and pay in if you want.

The art is not my cup of tea, but still an improvement over the other crap.

The theme is a little too "prony" for my taste. There is no real romance to the story, just meet and fuck.....

I'm sure I'll drop this in a bit.

Unregistered
07-26-2016, 11:09 PM
Yeah this isn't really a serious game but is not terrible as an Alt Tab/Window game while your doing other things.

My only real issue with it is that their isn't anything to burn excess energy on. It's easily possible to get stalled behind a Cash or Orb request for quite a while during which any excess energy just piles up and then you miss out on generation due to being full.

You can at least spend battle points doing pvp for a little extra XP and Coin or Bashing the Dark Lord (Had a Piece of Epic "Yellow" gear drop from him with a nice Stat Boost, Some affection & boost items, and he has hinted that he might drop a girl as well)

Also it's fairly easy to see that most people will probably quickly clear the all the available content very quickly then it will just be a question of do you bother to pop in to; Play Pachinko, Check the market, Get some coin from your girls, Do a few battles for xp to very slowly level up.

Still It's something I will probably put a token effort towards because once cleared you can always re-watch the scenes over and they are not without a little humor.

Katina
07-27-2016, 05:28 PM
he has hinted that he might drop a girl as well

You can, i just get Kimie :

Unregistered
07-27-2016, 08:05 PM
I've battled the lvl 7 version of him. Did you get her on a different version? I assume she is a yellow drop.

Shurato
07-27-2016, 11:37 PM
I also won it, I spent 1295 xp points to raise it to level 10. The maximum level of the girls is according to your level in the game. When I reached level 10 won another battle point now I'm 5/5. My advice is to go up a bit your luck and use a girl with the favorite position of the judges against dark lord and get girls and rare and epic items, I gained 2 epic items in dark lord as drop.

DekuSkrub
07-27-2016, 11:39 PM
I ended up getting Arcana from a battle, i didn't think it was that rare lol

Shurato
07-27-2016, 11:48 PM
yes arcana is one of the girls of dark lord now i need more 2. Its good adquire girls to receive more money from time to time, be sure raise your affection of the girls get more money as long period times. But to raise affection costs too much money LV2 affection upgrade costs 10000, i was thinking how would be lv3.

carbonor
07-28-2016, 01:27 AM
ok...this may be a stupid question but how do you change your alpha girl? I am having a very hard time finding exactly how to switch around my team. Any help would be appreciated.

Unregistered
07-28-2016, 01:36 AM
Are you actually battling him or using the pachinko?

He'll drop those gems no problem but I haven't seen much else.

I'd say I've fought him ~20 times

- - - Updated - - -

Are you actually battling him or using the pachinko?

- - - Updated - - -

ok...this may be a stupid question but how do you change your alpha girl? I am having a very hard time finding exactly how to switch around my team. Any help would be appreciated.

Click on Battle in the home screen, go to the bottom to the button that says "Change Team"

Shurato
07-28-2016, 01:50 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;37649]Are you actually battling him or using the pachinko?

I'm battle only against him, not pachinko. Try to get luck higher then 2.2, choice alpha girl right now with charm as favorite position( Right Now Judge favorite position is Charm) and second higher favorite position hardcore, Too see the Judges favorite positions go to Battle and look how is the Judge favorite position. The Judge change by time to time so look everyday who is the Judge.Put the girls with this positions into alpha,beta and gama. And will be find someone rare item or girl drop soon. I notice that get more rare items after reach LV2 affection gir stats, perhaps like info "Increase the affection of your harem to raise its revenue (sexy bonuses!)" Into market screen are this info.

/QUOTE]

Unregistered
07-28-2016, 02:25 AM
Do i have to make my girls orgasm for a higher chance of loot/girls against the lord or is it enough to defeat him?

I 2 shot his ego atm.

Shurato
07-28-2016, 02:34 AM
Not need orgasm . Sorry i update important info into post 18. The hint to get more bonuses vs Dark Lord is on Market affection sell items.

Increase the affection of your harem to raise its revenue (sexy bonuses!) Right now i got another item without girl orgasm.

carbonor
07-28-2016, 02:47 AM
Okay somethings wrong with my game then. I thought there was more to that screen that i couldn't see. The game screen cuts off at my endurance. It's like the window that Nutaku gives me is too small. What can i do about this? Clear my cache?

Shurato
07-28-2016, 02:57 AM
I think you are using Zoom less -100% . I reduced my zoom to less than 100% and no see change team anymore. I'm using Google Chrome. Try to check this, or change Browser.

Unregistered
07-28-2016, 03:30 AM
I assume the alpha girls favorite position must align with what the judge throws out to get anything good.

Right now my luck is at 1.84

So I'll see if I can boost that.

This game is in serious need of balancing.

Shurato
07-28-2016, 04:00 AM
I assume the alpha girls favorite position must align with what the judge throws out to get anything good.

Right now my luck is at 1.84

So I'll see if I can boost that.

This game is in serious need of balancing.

About balancing i don't know yet. But i had some victories with less ego, endurance and hardcore points against others players, but i notice that the alpha and lv defense positions had less points then myne alpha. Now i lost 2.2 luck points as end 08:00 hours.

update

Here 2 pictures shows one battle against Higher Ego, hardcore and endurance points that mine alpha, but my alpha had favorite position of judges.Maybe that player was offline because her alpha had last Judge favorite position. Also note that my defense points are betther.

image 11588

image 2 1589

Zerana
07-28-2016, 08:23 AM
You guys are pretty lucky. I've been fighting the Dark Lord over and over and still haven't gotten a girl from him. I increased my luck to 4% today with equipment so hopefully that will help.

Shurato
07-28-2016, 08:40 AM
hope you get soon. I will buy more 2.2 points luck booster, because the duration time 08:00 hours had expired for me.

Unregistered
07-28-2016, 02:14 PM
Are you getting rare girls from the dark lord battle in area 2 or just the home battle area?

- - - Updated - - -

Also what I mean by balancing is when it comes to both stamina regen and consumption.

- - - Updated - - -

I just got a yellow but still no girl.

TheZeroAnime
07-28-2016, 02:40 PM
what can use gems to

Unregistered
07-28-2016, 02:51 PM
what can use gems to

I assume you mean the ones you get from the dark lord.

You need them for the quest "Fight the Evil troll" you need 7 of them.

Shurato
07-28-2016, 03:42 PM
Are you getting rare girls from the dark lord battle in area 2 or just the home battle area?

- - - Updated - - -

Also what I mean by balancing is when it comes to both stamina regen and consumption.

- - - Updated - - -

I just got a yellow but still no girl.

Home>adventure>gems kigdom so put battle dark lord

Unregistered
07-28-2016, 04:10 PM
Personally, I just think girls are like a 0.1% drop or something. The judge more or less just seems to influence if you win or not...nothing else

Also I think you have to get past "Fight the evil troll" to start getting anything interesting.

Out of the now ~30 battles I've gotten two yellows.

So props to those who've gotten them.

This area has been a slog. So I'll have plenty more battles with him.

Shurato
07-28-2016, 04:59 PM
Personally, I just think girls are like a 0.1% drop or something. The judge more or less just seems to influence if you win or not...nothing else

Also I think you have to get past "Fight the evil troll" to start getting anything interesting.

Out of the now ~30 battles I've gotten two yellows.

So props to those who've gotten them.

This area has been a slog. So I'll have plenty more battles with him.

Whats the yellows drop for you? for me was Dragon Armor and Dragon Helmet.

I'm trying to pass Save the princess. Maybe Dark Lord will be more powerfull and the drops become better.

No one Rare/Epic items while playing with alpha Red Blatter affection lv1. Now I'm with Red Battler lv2 i will see what's happens.

Zerana
07-28-2016, 05:02 PM
I've gotten the Dragon Helmet from him.

Unregistered
07-28-2016, 05:11 PM
Whats the yellows drop for you? for me was Dragon Armor and Dragon Helmet.

I'm trying to pass Save the princess. Maybe Dark Lord will be more powerfull and the drops become better.

No one Rare/Epic items while playing with alpha Red Blatter affection lv1. Now I'm with Red Battler lv2 i will see what's happens.

Those were the two things I got as well.

Affection just seems to affect money earning, nothing else. What seems to win fights is if you align with the judges position type and your ego. The drops themselves seem to be affected by chance and the stat luck.

I'm sure it will take 2-3 full stamina bars to get through "save the princess"

Chailou
07-28-2016, 05:14 PM
Salut tout le monde

Unregistered
07-28-2016, 06:26 PM
So I increased my luck to 4.4% and instantly got a yellow.

So I then increased it to 6.6% and got absolutely nothing.

Zerana
07-28-2016, 06:32 PM
I'm sure it will take 2-3 full stamina bars to get through "save the princess"

Gonna take way, way, way more than that. Got 10's, 11's, and 12 stamina points at certain spots.

Got a second dragon helmet, but still no girl after 8 hours with a luck boost. *Sighs*

So I increased my luck to 4.4% and instantly got a yellow.

So I then increased it to 6.6% and got absolutely nothing.

I had the same issue. Got very few items with over 6% luck, mostly money. Got my second helmet after my boost ended.

Unregistered
07-28-2016, 07:12 PM
Gonna take way, way, way more than that. Got 10's, 11's, and 12 stamina points at certain spots.

Got a second dragon helmet, but still no girl after 8 hours with a luck boost. *Sighs*

I wouldn't mind the absurd stam spikes if the game was like here is some good exp to even it out. Oh you moved two frames? That's all your stam. It's made so you are so frustrated you either quit or spend money.

The "most generous game on Nutaku" my ass.

As a game designer, this game makes me just cringe. I'll probably only play to the end of this area (I don't like not finishing things in games)

It looks like this game only has 4 areas anyway, one of them being the tutorial.

I'd be happy if someone made a proper hentai sekirei esque game.

- - - Updated - - -

see what I out in the title.. says it all

- - - Updated - - -

damnit.. this is the worst cash grab game ever.. the art isn't too terrible just to do anything you have a choice spend money or wait a horrendous amount of time between "frames"

Zerana
07-28-2016, 08:09 PM
I would love to see a great Sekirei esque game for sure.

Unregistered
07-28-2016, 09:44 PM
I personally think this game is bugged AF right now. Having my luck go up shouldn't make me pretty much only get cash.

Is there a discord/wiki or something for this game?

I'd love to give nutaku a few suggestions. Honestly, just a few tweaks would make this game much more enjoyable.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know what the green bowl boost does? It says crown + 250 ? What is that crown supposed to represent?

Shurato
07-28-2016, 09:55 PM
its reference your Ego bar, Ego bar its like HP. You will increase your ego points. <br />
<br />
My notice from this game <br />
<br />
So much bugged. I won one guy he had 2 time more Ego,Harcore, Endurance than me, and...

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 12:35 AM
I went to 8% luck ...nothing but money.

I don't get this game.

Abigor
07-29-2016, 01:05 AM
I have 3.52% luck and just get Sheheramazond it took me like 2 days of constant fight with that Dark lord also get 2 dragon helmet and a dragon armor so if you give it time you should be able to get them.

so a question , how many different harem girls you can get from dark lord ?

if i have to guess it should tree kimie , arcana and Sheheramazond , if i am wrong tell me !

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 01:35 AM
I have 3.52% luck and just get Sheheramazond it took me like 2 days of constant fight with that Dark lord also get 2 dragon helmet and a dragon armor so if you give it time you should be able to get them.

if i have to guess it should tree kimie , arcana and Sheheramazond , if i am wrong tell me !

How in the world did you get Sheeramazond???? Last time I checked she was in the premium pachinko only.

What part of the story are you? Have you completed "saving the princess"?

Im on 9.8% luck and I haven't gotten shit since I boosted up to that.

Abigor
07-29-2016, 01:51 AM
Well from dark lord , still in gems kingdom - save the princess in the middle of an ana.... well in the middle of some things with princess agate...

So i have not finish the gems kingdom , i just keep measuring mi time to fight all i can.

Was in the middle of getting money so i can boost my luck and suddenly i get her.

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 02:05 AM
So at least the girls don't have a stage completion requirement...sounds like you are where I am in the story.

It looks like just like any other game on nutaku, I just have shit luck.

Which,of course, frustrates the hell out of me.

Abigor
07-29-2016, 02:14 AM
its been 2 days of constantly try getting any new girl so just keep trying and well get something eventually :rolleyes:

Grimmiq
07-29-2016, 02:18 AM
I've only gotten the Bootleg Talim from Dark Lord so far, gotten a few green equip items.

Cash has become less of a roadblock now, after store items reset I should be able to get my 5th girl to 2* affection and max lvl(10 so far), so income is decent. Halfway through Save the Princess. After that I guess I'll save for some better gear and the more expensive consumables, doesn't seem like the Great Pachinko has a chance for girls, so that's pretty much pointless to me.

Nutoma
07-29-2016, 02:21 AM

This goes out to all, but I see in your screenshot that you have multiple girls.
Since there is no wiki/discord, I'll ask you straight here, how can I get more girls?

Currently I'm saving up for a 10-roll of Pachinko (Credits), since I can only see that granting my any girls (apart from the boss fight).
Is this correct? Or is it only the "Kobans" wheel which can grant girls?

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 02:28 AM
I've only gotten the Bootleg Talim from Dark Lord so far, gotten a few green equip items.

Cash has become less of a roadblock now, after store items reset I should be able to get my 5th girl to 2* affection and max lvl(10 so far), so income is decent. Halfway through Save the Princess. After that I guess I'll save for some better gear and the more expensive consumables, doesn't seem like the Great Pachinko has a chance for girls, so that's pretty much pointless to me.

As far as I know, only the Epic pachinko has girls, and there are 3 of them.

- - - Updated - - -

This goes out to all, but I see in your screenshot that you have multiple girls.
Since there is no wiki/discord, I'll ask you straight here, how can I get more girls?

Currently I'm saving up for a 10-roll of Pachinko (Credits), since I can only see that granting my any girls (apart from the boss fight).

The credits pachinko does not have girls, only the Kobans one does.

Girls seem to be obtained one of three ways.

1. Paid Pachinko (there are three)
2. Story quests
3. From "Bosses" aka one of them being the dark lord.

I don't think anyone here has made it past area two yet to know 100%.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I'm really surprised they haven't been sued or nutaku would take that risk.

Considering all the look-a-likes.

Grimmiq
07-29-2016, 02:28 AM

Other than Shehe, Abigor seems to have the guaranteed ones, same as I have.

Start with Bunny, get Juliette after the tutorial, Red Battler after the first story area, then you get a tutorial about the Epic Pachinko that gives you a free 90 currency, that gives you Ankyo
Yeah, most of them I don't see as a big deal, but you'd think they'd be more careful with the Zelda knockoffs, considering how Nintendo is with copyright.

Abigor
07-29-2016, 02:29 AM

As far as i know.

-Adventure ( have only complete the tutorial area so i justs hope you get one at the end of every zone )
-Boss battle ( low chance but it seems you can get 3 diferent girls just from dark lord )
-Epic Pachiko ( yup real cash )

Actualy thinking in give a shot at normal pachiko just to see if you can get a girl but really no idea.

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 02:58 AM
As far as i know.

-Adventure ( have only complete the tutorial area so i justs hope you get one at the end of every zone )
-Boss battle ( low chance but it seems you can get 3 diferent girls just from dark lord )
-Epic Pachiko ( yup real cash )

Actualy thinking in give a shot at normal pachiko just to see if you can get a girl but really no idea.

There is a scrolling list of what you can get at the bottom of the pachinko menu.

- - - Updated - - -

But remember the Basic Pachinko can supposedly give Epic drops... Which are not shown in the Scrolling Bar at all.
(Or at least it did on my first single pull, haven't seen once since... "+Ego Boots")
[It might just be a very low rate similar to FKG seed gacha giving 4* or Aigis and Plat/Blacks from 2k gacha]

It might just be that and Girls are All Epic level drops, if there were Common/Rare girls we would see them as available on the basic Pac. but because we don't we think their's no way to pull a girl from it. Maybe eventually we will get a dev comment that it's possible or someone will manage it and screen-cap it for us to see. Until Then I'm just going to keep grinding away.

By the way I know that we are assuming that the Luck stat has some baring on the drops but do we know that for sure. Having Temporarily boosted mine up above 6 I'm not particularly noticing much change in drop quality/rate yet. Although to be fair I've not done enough for a fair sample size.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a scrolling list of what you can get at the bottom of the pachinko menu.

- - - Updated - - -

But remember the Basic Pachinko can supposedly give Epic drops... Which are not shown in the Scrolling Bar at all.
(Or at least it did on my first single pull, haven't seen once since... "+Ego Boots")
[It might just be a very low rate similar to FKG seed gacha giving 4* or Aigis and Plat/Blacks from 2k gacha]

It might just be that and Girls are All Epic level drops, if there were Common/Rare girls we would see them as available on the basic Pac. but because we don't we think their's no way to pull a girl from it. Maybe eventually we will get a dev comment that it's possible or someone will manage it and screen-cap it for us to see. Until Then I'm just going to keep grinding away.

By the way I know that we are assuming that the Luck stat has some baring on the drops but do we know that for sure. Having Temporarily boosted mine up above 6 I'm not particularly noticing much change in drop quality/rate yet. Although to be fair I've not done enough for a fair sample size.

Perhaps, just rather not give false hope.

I'm starting to think one of two things on luck.

1. It has zero bearing on drops
or
2. For the dark lord around 4% seems to produce the best results.

As I have already said/bitched about. I've gone higher (up to 9.8%) and have gotten absolutely nothing. I'm unbuffed at the moment with 5.42% and I'll see how that goes.

Abigor
07-29-2016, 03:02 AM

- - - Updated - - -

So gona give a try to the pachinko (x10) from time to time and se if we can get anything good from there and share if any luck

just get magical wands and greaves ... hey it give me 1.9 luck !

Shurato
07-29-2016, 03:03 AM
finally finished Save the Princess, but I'm Area 2 yet. Last quest has the name New Guest.

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 03:10 AM
finally finished Save the Princess, but I'm Area 2 yet. Last quest has the name New Guest.

Good to know that you get her after the quest and not at the end of the area.

That starting money is laughable for the amount of bs that we have to go through to get her.

Thank you for posting.

Shurato
07-29-2016, 03:21 AM
I kept 48,000 of money to buy the booster of luck that lasts 1 day and 8 hours.

I would try to get the other girls in Dark Lord but I saw that was kind of hard. I decided to move on quests and play battles. Now I used the money to buy all affections items and XP books from market.

I hope that the Dark Lord appears stronger in this new Quest with new drops.

Zerana
07-29-2016, 06:19 AM

Now that is amazing. Congrats. ♥

I really, really, would love to have her. Though right now I'd be happy with any of the Dark Lord's girls since I still haven't gotten one from him. Still, it's great to know that you can get her from him.

Nutoma
07-29-2016, 07:30 AM
I've got 1.9% luck and I just received this item!
http://i.imgur.com/3p1lyBE.png

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 07:42 AM
I've got 1.9% luck and I just received this item!
http://i.imgur.com/3p1lyBE.png

Naice, got that item too, It's the item that made my ego far higher then the others. I would kinda like to have a challenge :\
http://i.imgur.com/rZp6wLp.png
http://i.imgur.com/ObZS2L1.png
Will get a parrot in a moment once my money reaches 45k, so add like 60 hardcore...

JMich
07-29-2016, 08:00 AM
I am under the impression that the luck stat should be your critical chance, and nothing to do with items dropping. No specific reason for thinking that, other than the fact that I have gotten criticals during combat and that I haven't seen any other stat that could possibly influence critical chance.

Zerana
07-29-2016, 09:05 AM
Think you might be right about that. Just wish they said that instead of calling it Luck.

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 02:03 PM
Naice, got that item too, It's the item that made my ego far higher then the others. I would kinda like to have a challenge :\
http://i.imgur.com/rZp6wLp.png
http://i.imgur.com/ObZS2L1.png
Will get a parrot in a moment once my money reaches 45k, so add like 60 hardcore...

Dont need to buy it anymore, just got it in the free daily..
http://i.imgur.com/jPrNa5f.png

- - - Updated - - -

I am under the impression that the luck stat should be your critical chance, and nothing to do with items dropping. No specific reason for thinking that, other than the fact that I have gotten criticals during combat and that I haven't seen any other stat that could possibly influence critical chance.

I believe you are right.

It has nothing to do with drops but with critical.

JMich
07-29-2016, 02:21 PM
Third upgrade requires 45K cash btw.

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 02:26 PM
Third upgrade requires 45K cash btw.

Cheaper then expected, btw? Is there a discord chat or can we make a fan made discord chat for this?

Shurato
07-29-2016, 04:33 PM
Someone already managed to get 2 or 3 girls from the Dark Lord?

I do not know if I am wrong but maybe he just drop one of his girls for every player.

I say this because of repeated epic drops.

The Dark Lord's tip is:

If you beat me, you can win an item or even one of my girls! But you shouldn’t count on it, ah ah ah!!

Maybe the luck stats help on pachinco. Someone alredy tryed Great pachinco 10 games with luck 10%?

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 05:57 PM
As far as I can tell (with also the input of everyone else), Luck has nothing to do with drops. It does increase your ability to score larger hits.

I wonder though if you either get yellows or girls.

I've had 3 yellows (1 chest 2 helmets) drop but no girls so far. ~40 battles

Shurato
07-29-2016, 07:18 PM
Ok we considere this for now. Critical hits with luck boosters

I was changing my items and realized that some Charm points increase slightly the percentage of luck, not much but already is something to take note.

You can test switching your items for items with charm points.

Abigor
07-29-2016, 07:36 PM
Ok we considere this for now. Critical hits with luck boosters

I was changing my items and realized that some Charm points increase slightly the percentage of luck, not much but already is something to take note.

You can test switching your items for items with charm points.

Every 2 points in anything (Hardcore -charm - know-how ) you get 0.01% in luck you just need to get out of market and go in again to see the change Someone verify this so we can se if its true

Shurato
07-29-2016, 07:51 PM
Every 2 points in anything (Hardcore -charm - know-how ) you get 0.01% in luck you just need to get out of market and go in again to see the change Someone verify this so we can se if its true

You are right

I was 5.02 as permanent luck, increased 2 points in know-how using money and now I have 5.03 thanks to post this info.

Meister
07-29-2016, 09:41 PM
Someone already managed to get 2 or 3 girls from the Dark Lord?

Maybe the luck stats help on pachinco. Someone alredy tryed Great pachinco 10 games with luck 10%?

I have the 3 darklord girls and tried the the great pachinko, it just gave me a few rare gears tho I got back almost half of what I spent.

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 10:25 PM
I have the 3 darklord girls and tried the the great pachinko, it just gave me a few rare gears tho I got back almost half of what I spent.

You are one lucky bastard to get all three.

Meister
07-29-2016, 11:25 PM
I only have 2.87% luck so I guess that doesn't affect the drop rate. I do change my alpha to match the judge if that helps ( I noticed that the cash amount and item drops gets higher when the alpha and judge has the same attribute or is it just me.)

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 12:39 AM
I only have 2.87% luck so I guess that doesn't affect the drop rate. I do change my alpha to match the judge if that helps ( I noticed that the cash amount and item drops gets higher when the alpha and judge has the same attribute or is it just me.)

Luck affects critical chance of a ego hit.

If you have the same attribute of the judge's selected move you are more likely to win.

RocKM
07-30-2016, 01:12 AM
Luck affects critical chance of a ego hit.

If you have the same attribute of the judge's selected move you are more likely to win.

Actually from what I can tell aside from Luck (ie. crit chance), Hardcore (ie. dmg modifier) and Ego (ie. HP) the other stats seem to have minimal to diddly squat effects even with the judge attribute bonus. I swapped out Bunny for Juliette when the Charm judge was on and didn't notice any difference in the battle. The only part that really matter is if the judge picks the same Sex Position the Alpha likes as it increases the ego dmg to your opponent. Even then a well geared person with higher Ego or higher Hardcore to outdamage the buff can mitigate these bonuses anyway!

Keyen
07-30-2016, 03:54 AM
As I understand it, the judge "attributes" have actually nothing to do with attributes. Each girl has a main stat (hardcore, know how, charm) and a favorite position depending of the main stat, and then, the judge will choose a position between each main stat according to the pourcentage. For instance, Love tseu will have 70% chance to choose a know how position, 25% a charm position and 5% a hatdcore position. It means if you have an alpha girl with charm, her favorite position has much more chance to be chosen than if you have a hardcore girl. You deal more damage (20-30%?) during the favorite position

This give a slight edge in fight, but it doesnt affect stats.

sniddy
07-30-2016, 04:41 AM
the stamina drain to regen is silly

not sure you can get kobans without paying

TBH I'll slow burn the story but i dont want to give this game a penny

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 05:08 AM
the stamina drain to regen is silly

not sure you can get kobans without paying

TBH I'll slow burn the story but i dont want to give this game a penny

Oh this game is imbalanced AF. I don't think half the stuff is working as intended.

For instance, Why does my stamina regen vary from 5 to 10 mins but my battle point regens at 10 mins every time?

I play out of novelty and the fact I want the damn zelda knockoff for all my time investment.

There isn't a wiki or discord so far.

Keyen
07-30-2016, 07:19 AM
Actually, the stamina regen each 7 min 30 (8 per hour), so it's indeed between 5 and 10 min, but it's perfectly working as intended...

Zerana
07-30-2016, 07:32 AM

Really are lucky. So far I've gotten 5 helmets, 1 armor, and Zero girls from the Dark Lord. I know I must have battled him 50 times or more by now. Oh well, I'm persistent at least.

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 08:21 AM
Really are lucky. So far I've gotten 5 helmets, 1 armor, and Zero girls from the Dark Lord. I know I must have battled him 50 times or more by now. Oh well, I'm persistent at least.
Same here, At least you're luckier then me, I've gotten 1 armor, 0 girls, 2 helmets. Ugh not a fun time

Shurato
07-30-2016, 09:47 AM
Ok guys I'm in Area 3 Right Now. The last quest on area 2 costs to me 4 full energy bars on Lv12.

the good thing is Dark Lord still on Area 2 for battles, so i can get the 2 girls left to me later. Area 3 there are other enemie to battle like Dark Lord with others girls to get.

my first battle against him i got one more Dragon Helmet. he is on Lv16 his ego is 1751

Zerana
07-30-2016, 09:55 AM
Well, nice to know we can go back to the Dark Lord.

Shurato
07-30-2016, 10:04 AM
Yes . I hope that the game has at least more than 7 areas to have fun.

Keyen
07-30-2016, 10:04 AM
Got my first girl lvl 3 (Bunny). The gold/h doesn't increase much, but the timer went x2 (650g per 30m). At least, now, she is on par with the other girls.

Also hope they could increase the arena difficulty and increase the reward, I'm destroying everything with 90% hp remaining :/

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 10:12 AM
Got my first girl lvl 3 (Bunny). The gold/h doesn't increase much, but the timer went x2 (650g per 30m). At least, now, she is on par with the other girls.

Also hope they could increase the arena difficulty and increase the reward, I'm destroying everything with 90% hp remaining :/

The gold/hour wont change at all, the more stars you have on a girl, the more gold she brings over a longer period of time. Its just for making it easier so you dont have to look back in the game every so often.

Outside of that with a ego of 5,6k and increasing while the arena as 2k max for me & me dealing 600 dmg/hit... I'm having such an easy time.
About to reach map 3, give me like 4 screens more or some..

Keyen
07-30-2016, 10:19 AM
The gold/hour wont change at all, the more stars you have on a girl, the more gold she brings over a longer period of time. Its just for making it easier so you dont have to look back in the game every so often.

It still increase increase a bit (It was 308 per 15 min or something like that, not 325). I expected a larger change, but it's okay.
It's still worth it, for everytime i'm afk for more than 30 min.

I still don't know if I should farm the dark lord (more gold from item selling, possibility to get a new girl) or arena (faster exp, meaning faster lvlup, meaning larger max and stamina refill, meaning faster advance in story, meaning guaranted story girl more quickly, meaning more money). I don't know I don't know :(

Shurato
07-30-2016, 10:21 AM

Congrats bro. I think they will increase the difficult by each areas . In the area 2 Dark Lord has 2 stage right? The first stage Battle against he uses girls affection lv1 the second stage he uses girls affection LV2.

BTW whats the costs for upgrade Girls affection LV3?

Keyen
07-30-2016, 10:25 AM
BTW whats the costs for upgrade Girls affection LV3?
45000 golds.

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 10:27 AM
We should totally make a discord chat for this, Will be much easier to chat with people

Shurato
07-30-2016, 10:29 AM
Thanks ! Good thing I'm saving money

Keyen
07-30-2016, 10:31 AM
Ok game, when I asked for some challenge, it wasn't for that, even for me. :-(

I think I can win if I buy the 80 hardcore pet I have in the shop right now and pump a bit my hardcore (It cost only 450 per point right now), but I wanted to spare :(

Meister
07-30-2016, 10:31 AM
So far ive only gotten 1 epic armor, I guess I burned all my luck on the girls :D

On a side note.. Kimie gives a huge profit tho it takes long to retrieve. My harem revenue is already at 5.3k per hour which almost 40% is from kimie.

And she's at 2* atm

Keyen
07-30-2016, 10:35 AM
So far ive only gotten 1 epic armor, I guess I burned all my luck on the girls :D

On a side note.. Kimie gives a huge profit tho it takes long to retrieve. My harem revenue is already at 5.3k per hour which almost 40% is from kimie.

How can you be so low with 7 (8?) girls? I have only 5, and i'm at 5446/h

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 10:37 AM
Ok game, when I asked for some challenge, it wasn't for that, even for me. :-(

I think I can win if I buy the 80 hardcore pet I have in the shop right now and pump a bit my hardcore (It cost only 450 per point right now), but I wanted to spare :(

Ugh wish I was as lucky as you, nobody challenging so im just farming dark lord
http://i.imgur.com/wbSGEV4.png

Keyen
07-30-2016, 10:39 AM
Does the arena opponents reset themselve after a while? I think I will try to win that to see if the rewards are higher, but it will be later in the day :/

Meister
07-30-2016, 10:39 AM
How can you be so low with 7 (8?) girls? I have only 5, and i'm at 5446/h

not all of them are upgraded

Shurato
07-30-2016, 10:40 AM

And she's at 2* atm

Now go to story you alredy have 3 Dark Lord girls. Play only battle and story no more Dark Lord he gives mediocre xp.

Keyen
07-30-2016, 10:41 AM
not all of them are upgraded

I see. Do you have a specific reason not to upgrade them? It's best investment you can do in the short, middle and long run by far.

Edit: Damn, the arena resets after a short while. Too bad.

Meister
07-30-2016, 10:50 AM
I see. Do you have a specific reason not to upgrade them? It's best investment you can do in the short, middle and long run by far.

Working for the long haul. Im just basically dumping all the affection items into 1 girl until she turns 3* then move on to the next. And I kept rolling great pachinkos :D

DekuSkrub
07-30-2016, 10:53 AM
Kept farming dark lord to see what else he dropped. ended up getting dragon helmet epic rarity, I have n clue what im doing right but he wont drop anything lower than rare, like ever, but i still haven't gotten any girls aside from Aracna. I'm just ready to move on to the "Naruto" area and see what i can farm there.

- - - Updated - - -

Also almost have zelda knock off at 2 stars, hoping she'll give some good moneys.

Lurker
07-30-2016, 10:55 AM
On Nutaku's Facebook, they mentioned the name of the company that made this game, Kinkoid.

Based on their website and blog, the game was developed under the name "Hentai Heroes". Also it appears that originally they were just going to rip off existing characters and claim 'parody' which Nutaku obviously nixed when they agreed to publish. A bunch of the preview art is still up and you can see where they had to make edits, some more significant than others.

http://www.hentaiheroes.com/
http://www.kinkoid.com/

On another note, I'm shocked at the premium pricing in this game - kobans are so expensive and they get you so little. I can't imagine that anyone is thinking about actual spending the way this is balanced. I'm only still playing this because it has minimal time commitment.

DekuSkrub
07-30-2016, 11:22 AM
Its kinda crazy looking at the changes, characters that would've been so obvious where changed, the resemblance is still there but stretch
see
sakura from naruto
trunks from dbz
chun li from street fighter
and mai shiranui from king of fighters

BaK7
07-30-2016, 01:08 PM
Does anyone have information about this girl, will we get her by quest or only in pachinko?

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 01:23 PM
Actually, the stamina regen each 7 min 30 (8 per hour), so it's indeed between 5 and 10 min, but it's perfectly working as intended...

I literally mean that it displays sometimes 5 mins and other times 10 for stamina.

Regardless, that is WAY TOO high for this game considering the stam spikes.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm about to give up on this damn dark lord farm. I'm only getting the occasional common drop and money. (I'm also beating the f*ck out of him)

I could just use my BP to get ~25 XP for 1 BP in the reg battles, far more efficient.

Instead of 2 BP for 11 XP, which is just not worth a damn at lvl 10.

- - - Updated - - -

Is anyone have information about this girl, will we get her by quest or only in pachinko?

That is only from pachinko correct. Though she might make an appearance in the story.

Keyen
07-30-2016, 01:37 PM
I literally mean that it displays sometimes 5 mins and other times 10 for stamina.

Regardless, that is WAY TOO high for this game considering the stam spikes.

If the pace stays the same chap 2 onward, we will finish the current content in 10-15 days (From the start, I mean). Is it really "WAY TOO LONG" for you? :/

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 01:41 PM
If the pace stays the same chap 2 onward, we will finish the current content in 10-15 days (From the start, I mean). Is it really "WAY TOO LONG" for you? :/

This is my 5th day? I believe playing having it at least 19 hours played per day, spending all my stamina as soon I get it + make perfect use of the level ups, and im at the 3rd map 2nd scroll

Keyen
07-30-2016, 01:43 PM
And there is 4 maps (well, we may be positively surprised, but...), so, yes, it will take 10-15 days despite that, exactly my point.

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 01:49 PM
If the pace stays the same chap 2 onward, we will finish the current content in 10-15 days. Is it really "WAY TOO LONG" for you? :/

I said high not long, there is a difference, especially when this is only the second area.

I'm referring to the relation of stamina regeneration to consumption ratio.

Also, I doubt it will keep the same pace but instead decrease. I expect far larger sinks in the future.

There is a concept called difficulty flow in Game Design. A good game makes it a nice gentle upwards curve, matching risk and reward.

For the most part OI handles stamina well, far better than this does.

Plus I doubt many appreciate going two frames and then having to wait 2-3 hours to go another two when all that happened was really a perspective switch.

Keyen
07-30-2016, 01:53 PM
I don't really understand what was the alternative, actually. Finishing the game in 2 days because the stamina cost were at 3 or 4?
Playing the game only once a day/once every other day because the stamina max was large enough?

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 02:23 PM
I don't really understand what was the alternative, actually. Finishing the game in 2 days because the stamina cost were at 3 or 4?
Playing the game only once a day/once every other day because the stamina max was large enough?

I'd have to have access to a few things to answer that accurately.

If the map is any indication, they don't have a ton of content.

There are quite a few frames that don't have stamina costs at all.

My thought is that Kinkoid (devs) partnered with nutaku to try to raise funds. Hence, the slow pace to frustrate people into buying stuff. The problem is that's a really dangerous double edge sword. It is more likely to cause people to quit.

I read on their site (devs) that is suppose to be a 30 hr experience. Which I can only assume is wait time.

As someone was already pointed out, this is like day 5 of play, pretty much the entire day.

Shurato
07-30-2016, 03:38 PM
Does anyone have information about this girl, will we get her by quest or only in pachinko?

This girl is the alpha of the next opponent in Area 3.

Like Dark Lord this Next opponent has 3 girls

The other two girls are also in épic pachinko

One more thing to think about it Great pachinco 10 games 35500 .I liked what I gained very effective.

If you do not need the items you received you can sell, and you will get almost the same amount as used 35000

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 03:44 PM
Map 3 'Boss fight' gives so much XP like a good 30-45 for me. Aside from the drops so far only gotten Commen flowers & uncommen shredded cloths that you will probably need to clear his 'stage'. Got 3 or 4 so far..

Shurato
07-30-2016, 03:53 PM
Yeah best decent option to farm xp for now.

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 06:48 PM
Anyone else disturbed by what WE have to pay for T3 affection for Bunny?

- - - Updated - - -

3rd map, 2nd scroll is like so far all about 2 others doing it, We want the MC in it xD

Greetingz
07-30-2016, 06:54 PM
Havent even gotten any girls from the dark lord, welp the ninja wont drop them either with my rng

Keyen
07-30-2016, 06:59 PM
Anyone else disturbed by what WE have to pay for T3 affection for Bunny?

Since it was 1K -> 10K, i was prepared for 100K.

In a very very similar game (sex gangster), you couldn't even evolve your things up to lvl 3 without paid money.

Greetingz
07-30-2016, 07:02 PM

In a very very similar game (sex gangster), you couldn't even evolve your things up to lvl 3 without paid money.

To be fair, I was expecting 100k also, At the rate my money went up it could easily be that, Glad its 45k tho,

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 07:43 PM

I wasn't talking about cost.

I was talking about what she is doing in the picture.

I also was originally prepared for 100k before someone said 45k

Greetingz
07-30-2016, 07:59 PM
I wasn't talking about cost.

I was talking about what she is doing in the picture.

I also was originally prepared for 100k before someone said 45k

No clue what she does, but my bunny is 3/4th on her way

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 08:09 PM
No clue what she does, but my bunny is 3/4th on her way

Then I won't spoil it for you.

Greetingz
07-30-2016, 08:11 PM
Then I won't spoil it for you.

Be my guest :D Shes at her upgrade screen rn and all I need is 15k more $$$ so all I am is waiting rn

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 08:26 PM
Be my guest :D Shes at her upgrade screen rn and all I need is 15k more $$$ so all I am is waiting rn

Well when you click on the upgrade screen to pay, she is sitting in a cum bath. She asks you to pay for all the guys filling the bath.

hoe ain't loyal

Greetingz
07-30-2016, 08:31 PM
Well when you click on the upgrade screen to pay, she is sitting in a cum bath. She asks you to pay for all the guys filling the bath.

hoe ain't loyal

Yup, but the sprite after that on her 3*?xD

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 11:47 PM

That I have not seen, I was only referring to the upgrade screen.

I'm like 15k short myself.

- - - Updated - - -

That I have not seen, I was only referring to the upgrade screen.

I'm like 15k short myself.

- - - Updated - - -

hoe ain't loyal

How did you think she was getting all that money to give you in the first place? lol

Abigor
07-31-2016, 01:16 AM
Was there always this epic item or they just put them there ?

Shurato
07-31-2016, 01:25 AM
Was there always this epic item or they just put them there ?

This item is the only one épic item from great pachinco. Was Always there. What's stats bro? What's benefits of this item?

BTW you can see the items at rotation below.

Abigor
07-31-2016, 01:36 AM
This is tem only one épic item from great pachinco. Always was there. What's stats bro?

Same as dragon armor just a bit better

Shurato
07-31-2016, 01:50 AM
Same as dragon armor just a bit better

Thanks ! I saw that you also have Greaves boots. Equip it and you will get more battle power.

I notice this because, I switch my dragon armor for pirate doublet. And give more endurance points then dragon armor and also give's me harcore points too.

Maybe these épic items will be useful for someone that needs, in the story i mean.

Abigor
07-31-2016, 02:00 AM
Thanks ! I saw that you also have Greaves boots. Equip it and you will get more battle power.

I notice this because, I switch my dragon armor for pirate doublet. And give more endurance points then dragon armor and also give's me harcore points too.

More than my fabulous magic suit ? xD dont remember how much it gives but i believed it was fewer stats

Shurato
07-31-2016, 02:06 AM
Greaves gives 30 hardcore points.

Pirate Doublet gives 66 hardcore points.

But harcore points is very good because depending on the amount you greatly increases other status i.e endurance, and a little luck.

Unregistered
07-31-2016, 03:38 AM
- - - Updated - - -

How did you think she was getting all that money to give you in the first place? lol[/QUOTE]

Oh I know this is more of a pimp harem than a one lucky bastard harem. (I would've preferred the second)

Still though, why do I have to pay for that? Shouldn't they be paying me?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I know this is more of a pimp harem than a one lucky bastard harem. (I would've preferred the second)

Still though, why do I have to pay for that? Shouldn't they be paying me?

Think of it this way, she is investor/bank, and she is giving you money so that you can give it back + interest. Basically she own percentage of everything you own. hahah

And I totally understand why you would want the second type of harem, but the game is way funnier the way it is and can always surprise you. Spread the love lol

Keyen
07-31-2016, 03:57 AM
When I tried, only hardcore increased Ego (as 1 point of hardcore = 12,5 ego). But the train stat is a bit lower (for some reasons, it's only 8 ego).

Basically, you want hardcore everywhere because it's the only stat which really matter (hp + damage + crit chance)

Drip
07-31-2016, 04:06 AM
Wondering the same. I'm not a big fan of her bunny ears, but I like the swimsuit she wears at 2*. And, so far, I haven't found a way to switch outfits around, so I rather not upgrade to 3* if I happen to not like the sprite as much as the swimsuit.

Keyen
07-31-2016, 04:25 AM
Wondering the same. I'm not a big fan of her bunny ears, but I like the swimsuit she wears at 2*. And, so far, I haven't found a way to switch outfits around, so I rather not upgrade to 3* if I happen to not like the sprite as much as the swimsuit.

I added the 3* sprite in the spoiler if you want check it yourself.

Unregistered
07-31-2016, 04:35 AM

Well, I can't say i'm surprised by that.

Though I don't know if everyone will be like that at 3*

Until there is some type of communication with nutaku/devs about this game. I'm sure we wont be getting any much needed features.

Drip
07-31-2016, 04:41 AM
Thank you! And I think I'll keep her at 2* for now. :)

Meister
07-31-2016, 06:41 AM
finally got 3* kimie

Kurzathan
07-31-2016, 08:12 AM
finally got 3* kimie

How did you get Sheheramazod? I've been spamming the crap out of dark lord had the two blue hair chicks day one. It's been two or three days since and haven't gotten her. I'm at save princess quest currently.

Greetingz
07-31-2016, 08:26 AM
Welp, The ninja keeps dropping the mini robot :\ And i'm probaly at like 8 pieces of cloth

Meister
07-31-2016, 08:38 AM
How did you get Sheheramazod?

Same thing as you are doing, fighting dark lord whenever I can. Though I got her while I was still on the fight the evil troll. Got arcana first then her, then kimie last.

Greetingz
07-31-2016, 09:47 AM
#new girl
http://i.imgur.com/jSiw4eJ.png
http://i.imgur.com/S2eaUVq.png

Ryoshi
07-31-2016, 10:45 AM
Hello, I wonder why there is three main characteristics but no choice? I mean it seems there supposed to be three classes: shagger, lover and expert, and depending on your class one of three will be your main characteristic and others will only give defence again other classes, so why there is only one class in game and 'charm' and 'know-how' seems to be not useful?

Unregistered
07-31-2016, 11:47 AM
wasn't going to brag but it seems there is a lot of that going on

https://s31.postimg.org/bblqd8r9z/Solveig.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/bblqd8r9z/)

Edddddd
07-31-2016, 11:55 AM
Day 2 of farming the Dark Lord and still no girl, only got the helmet. That said I like the game so far and I hope it gets updated with more content because it is promising.

Greetingz
07-31-2016, 12:13 PM
Day 2 of farming the Dark Lord and still no girl, only got the helmet. That said I like the game so far and I hope it gets updated with more content because it is promising.

I farmed dark lord, and since I am currently in map 3 I switched over to the Ninja, and got my first girl from that. rng can be a biatch

Zerana
07-31-2016, 02:14 PM
I farmed the Dark Lord for 3 days, well over 60 times, and he didn't drop a single girl for me. I'm in the ninja village now. Hopefully that boss will be nicer to me.

Drip
07-31-2016, 02:28 PM
Arcana and 5 Dragon Helmets so far for me. I wish Dark Lord brought some more variation to his epics..

Greetingz
07-31-2016, 02:30 PM
Arcana and 5 Dragon Helmets so far for me. I wish Dark Lord brought some more variation to his epics..

Considering how terrible the 'endurance' in this game is those items from dark lord are useless. If you want any endurance + dmg. Hardcore is literally all you need, the other wont increase health, just crit chance but that wont let you survive.

Unregistered
07-31-2016, 02:39 PM
just reached the dark lord myself after reading about him in this thread, fought him like 10 times, got two of these green marbles so far und suddenly i got Arcana, im still level 6....i guess im lucky

Greetingz
07-31-2016, 02:49 PM
just reached the dark lord myself after reading about him in this thread, fought him like 10 times, got two of these green marbles so far und suddenly i got Arcana, im still level 6....i guess im lucky

You'll need 6 marbles total to defeat him, keep on farming him.

Aside from that I'd post some info about the ninja& how much cloths you need from him. But all hes doing is using Naruto moves and gang-banging the princess. And I just passed the half way point, several 10 stams behind me and several more to go..

elliot morris
07-31-2016, 02:56 PM
I got 2 of the dark lords girls but I'm missing the alpha and how do you get the alpha because I only got the 2 blue girls

Drip
07-31-2016, 03:09 PM
I got 2 of the dark lords girls but I'm missing the alpha and how do you get the alpha because I only got the 2 blue girls
It's random loot, so only way to get her is to keep farming.

Kyanon
07-31-2016, 03:13 PM
Halfway through the last mission of Gems Kingdom and no girls from the Dark Lord T_T RNG hate me...

Greetingz
07-31-2016, 03:25 PM
Does anybody know the stats increase from the player itself when leveled up? Kinda annoying with 5 Arena point & 36 stam

Unregistered
07-31-2016, 03:30 PM
I just wanted all those who have gotten girls from the bosses....I hate you.

(Not really, just jealous, rng loves to hate me)

Side note: I like Agate, just got her to affection 2

Greetingz
07-31-2016, 03:32 PM
Side note: I like Agate, just got her to affection 2

Princess Zelda in hentai form basicly, :D

Unregistered
07-31-2016, 03:35 PM
finally got 3* kimie

Dat cash, I assume it's like a 2 hr timer?

- - - Updated - - -

Princess Zelda in hentai form basicly, :D

I know that lol.

I'm just a fan of the upgrade screens,much better than the rest so far. I appreciate the me attention she is giving and the sprites are nice.

Greetingz
07-31-2016, 03:54 PM
Dat cash, I assume it's like a 2 hr timer?
if you look at how far the bar is it might be a 2,5-3 hour timer. Considering most girls have 900-1300 per hour

JMich
07-31-2016, 04:00 PM
if you look at how far the bar is it might be a 2,5-3 hour timer. Considering most girls have 900-1300 per hour

Lvl 3 Kimie is at 1755 per hour, but it's still a 3+ hour timer. 13 minutes to go for mine, can tell you the proper time then.

Edit: 3 hours and 20 minutes. Lvl 3 Arcana is at 3 hours, for 5070 (1690 per hour)

Zerana
07-31-2016, 04:44 PM
Just got some dragon armor from the ninja boss.

*Sighs* Wish the rng would give me girls instead of equipment.

Greetingz
07-31-2016, 05:18 PM
Is there a Rare weapon with loads of hardcore? Cause I think I might have hit the max amount of hardcore I can get with equipment only [Excluding weapon maybe?] And not to forget, without spending any $$

Zerana
07-31-2016, 05:53 PM
I've seen a magic wand, but it was during the first day and I had no money. Haven't had good luck with weapons on the shop restocks.

Shurato
07-31-2016, 06:04 PM
Yes magical wand give's +30 hardcore points and +1.9 luck.

You can also win this item on the Great pachico.

Edddddd
07-31-2016, 06:20 PM
Finally got Arcana, two more Dark Lord girls to go.

Unregistered
07-31-2016, 08:42 PM
Finally got Arcana, two more Dark Lord girls to go.

Congrats.

What part of the story are you on?

Keyen
07-31-2016, 08:42 PM
Is there a Rare weapon with loads of hardcore? Cause I think I might have hit the max amount of hardcore I can get with equipment only [Excluding weapon maybe?] And not to forget, without spending any $$

Could you screen your equipment?

Edddddd
07-31-2016, 08:53 PM
Congrats.

What part of the story are you on?

Final quest of the second area.

Greetingz
07-31-2016, 08:53 PM
Could you screen your equipment?

Sure here
http://i.imgur.com/UHxpcuB.png

Zerana
07-31-2016, 09:12 PM
Haven't seen the heart or the ears before. What are the stats on those?

Greetingz
07-31-2016, 09:19 PM
Haven't seen the heart or the ears before. What are the stats on those?

+60 hardcore [cat ears]
+191 endurance [Love!!]

Unregistered
07-31-2016, 09:26 PM
Final quest of the second area.

Good to hear. That's where I am.

Zerana
07-31-2016, 09:33 PM
+60 hardcore [cat ears]
+191 endurance [Love!!]

That's pretty cool. I've got the dragon helmet instead of the cat ears, and Castle instead of Love that gives 79 endurance and 1% luck.

Keyen
07-31-2016, 09:52 PM
Well, for the helm, I got a yellow one with the free try you get at the creation (I mean the 100 kobans offered)

Since the helmet dropped by the dark lord and the ninja is the same (but for differents stats), I guess you can drop it somewhere.

I only need good pants, now, I have only a +10 one :(

Zerana
07-31-2016, 10:14 PM
Wow, that's a nice head piece.

Unregistered
08-01-2016, 12:01 AM

level 7 now with 4 green marbles and just got Sheheramazond too, im on a run

Shurato
08-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Ok Arena Battle increases every 5 Lv up, I'm in LV 15 with 6 Arena Battle points. When I got 10 I remember that had increased to 5 Arena Battle points. OMG long run to 7 points lol .

Grimmiq
08-01-2016, 01:47 AM
Made it to the 3rd area, still only have the Talim knockoff from the Dark Lord, did manage to get 2 helms though. 5k more and I can get Bunny to 3* affection.

Ziodyne
08-01-2016, 02:27 AM
hey guys has it been confirmed that higher luck has better drop chances for enemy girls? I don't really want to dig through 18 pages to find out... I managed to get this girl and my luck is only 3.94%

Shurato
08-01-2016, 02:51 AM
hey guys has it been confirmed that higher luck has better drop chances for enemy girls? I don't really want to dig through 18 pages to find out... I managed to get this girl and my luck is only 3.94%

I think the drop rate of girls should be totally random.

I played over 70 times vs ninja spy Area 3 with luck +10% and only got the alpha Solveig for now.

Unregistered
08-01-2016, 04:15 AM

Luck affects your ability to critical chance. It has nothing to do with drop rates.

You are lucky regardless. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have both yellow armor and a boss girl?

I'm starting to think you get one or the other.

Greetingz
08-01-2016, 05:28 AM
Yup, just made it to lvl 15 as well, I can see the 6 arena points

Unregistered
08-01-2016, 05:49 AM

i have a question about something did he drop that green ball with you by me at the first battle he instantely dropped the green ball required to pass the quest and go further into the adventure. But the second time he has dropped a T-shirt with a smiley on and after that i did 10 battles and he only dropped money... i have waited 20 minutes fought once and another 20 minutes and so on no results... is this a bug with the game or can i actually get that green spere after some battles?
it is already pissing me off how it costs 2 energy to fight himbut then not dropping anything that is just some bull.

Greetingz
08-01-2016, 06:00 AM
i have a question about something did he drop that green ball with you by me at the first battle he instantely dropped the green ball required to pass the quest and go further into the adventure. But the second time he has dropped a T-shirt with a smiley on and after that i did 10 battles and he only dropped money... i have waited 20 minutes fought once and another 20 minutes and so on no results... is this a bug with the game or can i actually get that green spere after some battles?
it is already pissing me off how it costs 2 energy to fight himbut then not dropping anything that is just some bull.

That green marble, you need 6 in total to clear the entire map, I believe once you pass his area it stops dropping. But I dont know for sure since I stopped farming that area

- - - Updated - - -

3rd map & 3rd scroll is just, lessons about shop/market/equipment/stats You'll clear that w/o spending any energy

Kinkoid
08-01-2016, 08:19 AM
Hey all,

here's BroyT, one of HaremHeroes creators.
Sincerely all the team's amazed by your interest in our game... we were humbly not expecting such interest from so many people!
Please continue all these discussions, we're reading everything and taking notes. We'll do our best to integrate your feedback in next releases.

Good news: most of issues you've spotted are known issues and will be fixed asap, between august and september you'll see first major updates!
We know that currently the game is missing depth, and story is too short. So to give you an idea of where we're going :

1/ UPCOMING GAME FEATURES
* leaderboards so you can see where you stand in HaremHeroes community
* loyalty calendar rewarding your fidelity every day with items, kobans, etc ;)
* miniMissions system
* achievements & challenges
* more equipments (right now it's too limited)
* your Hero Page where you'll have stats, equipments, etc (one day you'll be able to customize your Hero's look but that won't be soon :/ )
* more kinky animations during battles ;)
*** and in a more distant future, we'd like to have more community features likes Clans/Guilds

2/ UPCOMING CONTENT
The 4th world is currently being coloured so should be available soon. With every world, new girls will come obviously ;).
We aim to have a minimum of 10worlds by the end of the year, and about 90 girls.
BUT your interest is exceeding our expectations and we'll do our best to create more worlds faster.
So you know, we are doing everything ourselves: code, design, game conception... but also story writing, illustrations, colours...
We are definitely short handed. Writing a story takes a minimum of 2 weeks, I'm doing it when I come home afterwork from the office... then it takes a full month to be drawn, then a week to be coloured... I'm not complaining just explaining ;). Bottom line going faster won't be easy but we'll do our best.

That's it for now thanks for reading this post and playing our game ;).

Please continue commenting, asking questions... we're really eager to know more about what you think of our game so we can improve it.

BroyT - Kinkoid

Greetingz
08-01-2016, 08:36 AM
Sounds amazing, Cant wait for the updates, but as you said the 4th world is being colored so does that mean we only have access to (Including beginner city) 3 worlds? Don't know if there is already but is it also possible to make a drop list for the worlds 'evil' people, A lot of people are indeed asking here if some items/girls can be droppable and it might prevent useless farming in the future for us.

Keyen
08-01-2016, 08:42 AM
Hi,

First, thanks for this game. No bug so far, the interface is really clean, and the content is fine enough.

Just a little question. As I can see, you planned to allow the player to change the main stat (everyone right now has Hardcore as main stat). What happened to this? Not enough time? Will we be able to change this later?

Shurato
08-01-2016, 08:52 AM
Thank you and good work BroyT - Kinkoid . Congrats to all devs for a nice Job with this game.

After playing I think almost 80 battles against ninja spy with my luck up 10% and win a girl. I do differently now, maybe with a high luck and making the girls have much more frequent orgasms is getting good items and girls.

The only problem is . To girl have orgasm you need a low points excitation, if you raise your affection/LVup girl you will raise the excitation points.

i.e If the alpha girl have 1300 excitation points, you need to receive this quantity of DM points from enemy. More or less 370 DM points per hits. This is not problem if you have items guarantee a good endurance and a Higher Ego.

After all what the girls want is to have orgasms.

Keyen
08-01-2016, 08:59 AM
For like the 10th time or so, Luck is just the critical chance, nothing to do with droprate...

Kinkoid
08-01-2016, 09:00 AM
@Greetingz
"prevent useless farming" we'll do our best for preventing this. We're all passionated players before being game creators and we'll try to avoid putting in our game things we hate in other games.
We'll make game balance consistent, even with new worlds.

@Keyen
Right sorry I forgot to mention that > you'll soon be able to choose your class and not be imposed one class at random. This will be a major update in the overall gameplay and will hopefully add a lot of depth in Battles. I think we'll release this along with Leaderboards... because when you guys will be able to compete for rankings, you need to have all strategy options at your disposition I think ;)

@Shurato
Thanks for your feedback, our team's reading it ;).
And well you're damn right, all what girls is to have orgasms, that's a golden rule :-D

Keyen
08-01-2016, 09:04 AM
Alright, let's stack some equipment :p

Edit: Alright, question #2. Will this choice be definitive, or we will be able to change the class as much as we want (maybe with a cost?)

Edit 2: Another suggestion. How about removing the girls from the droplist of the dark lord/ ninja spy, and give them after a fixed amount of won fights? For instance 25 fights won, 60 fights wons, 100 fights wons (Or 50/100/150, or...). The RNG is kinda frustrating, and it feels like people who got all 3 of them early got an incredible advantage since the high amount of income they have.

Shurato
08-01-2016, 09:21 AM
I predict an event in which the girl has to reach 226 orgasms record.

In order to win the most valuable item of all. OMG

I did not know a woman could reach 226 orgasms and have women who can not have orgasms.

The Bunny said 48 hours of SLAYER without the orgasm only Sodomy lol.

Unregistered
08-01-2016, 09:23 AM
so wait, what wht do you need high endurance again? I don't get this stat

Keyen
08-01-2016, 09:26 AM
so wait, what wht do you need high endurance again? I don't get this stat

Endurance is basically HP, it can be increased by itself, but also by increasing (for now) hardcore.

Unregistered
08-01-2016, 09:28 AM
I though Ego was HP. or is Ego just endurance after bonuses?

Greetingz
08-01-2016, 09:29 AM
I though Ego was HP. or is Ego just endurance after bonuses?

Ego is everything total, so your total HP, endurance is your 'HP' base.

Zerana
08-01-2016, 09:31 AM
Hi hi BroyT - Kinkoid.

Gotta say that it's great to hear from the creators of the game. It's always so nice for us players to hear from you. ♥ I happen to really enjoy it and I'm looking forward to all those amazing updates that you are all planning on doing. They all sound great. Especially all the new worlds, mini-quests, guilds, class changes, and all that good stuff.

I'm sure it's on your list of fixes, but I just had to ask to make sure..is the text problem, especially on firefox, going to be fixed? It's kinda annoying to keep having to zoom out so much to do the boss fights, and to see all the timers, shop items, and such.

Unregistered
08-01-2016, 09:53 AM
Why I love this game:

1. Fresh concept, I am sick of all this: get these cards then use it to upgrade these other cards.
2. Adult humor: you are decent writer, so keep writing!
3. Doesn't insist on wasting your time. You can slowly burn through the story just like everyone else. By the way, 10 stamina to put your dearest up Zelda's ass is brutal, but at this point with only 4 worlds I can understand why it needs to be so high
4. You can get all the girls via in game activities: meaning the game didn't sell out yet :) Please keep it this way

I am sure there are cons as well and people won't be too shy letting you know about them. But pro's outweigh them at least for me

Greetingz
08-01-2016, 10:08 AM
World 4 looks like mario, Princess peach? :D

Zerana
08-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Yeah, was thinking the same thing. Looks like a Mario world.

Greetingz
08-01-2016, 10:35 AM
Guess im half way in world 3?
http://i.imgur.com/DBdctrp.png

Keyen
08-01-2016, 10:36 AM
Just got Agate lvl 3. Now, she gives 4160g/2H40 (1560/H). Not a bad investment at all, it will be remboursed much faster than the lvl 3 of bunny^^

Guess im half way in world 3?

More like you just depassed the first quarter.

Greetingz
08-01-2016, 10:42 AM
More like you just depassed the first quarter.

To be fair, Jennie's kidnapping contains sooooo many screens

Keyen
08-01-2016, 10:46 AM
I know, i'm near the end of this scroll, but you only completed one scroll on 4, so you are not really halfway.

Greetingz
08-01-2016, 10:53 AM
I know, i'm near the end of this scroll, but you only completed one scroll on 4, so you are not really halfway.

True, a third mostly then I'm around 6/8 screens in scroll 4

Edddddd
08-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Here's some feedback:

- My favourite feature of your game is the affection mechanic, It'd be great if you could expand it a little (extra scenes with the girls at max affection, or at least a gallery of the upgrade screens)
- I also like a lot the theme with some fetishes rarely seen in these browser games like gangbangs and free-use. Don't narrow yourselves down to being Yet Another Waifu Game, there's like 50 of these on Nutaku already, play to your strengths. Content is pretty hardcore so far and I like it this way.
-Koban prices are way too high right now for some things, pachinko and shop restock is fine but some prices are completely absurd.
-I understand why the energy prices are so high right now what with only 3 worlds being finished, but at least try to make each energy-costing scene a H-scene, paying 10 energy to move on a random conversation feels pretty frustrating.
-Also waiting for the combat system to be finished with different character classes and such.

Unregistered
08-01-2016, 12:18 PM
I would love feature to choose picture of girl in harem. I mean, when we unlock higher affection level, we still should be able to pick lower level, if we dislike higher one.

Zerana
08-01-2016, 12:27 PM
I would love feature to choose picture of girl in harem. I mean, when we unlock higher affection level, we still should be able to pick lower level, if we dislike higher one.

I would love this as well.

Profile4
08-01-2016, 12:47 PM
I would love to see a harem interface similar to OI's interface. Would make it very easy to see past evolution slides as well as change the avatars of the units if we dislike the later avatars. I know that I personally would love to keep almost all of the units at Affection 2's art, so it hurts a bit to evo to Affection 3 as things stand. Great game though Kinkoid, loving it so far.

Unregistered
08-01-2016, 12:49 PM
To BroyT of Kinkoid,

You may or may not have noticed a certain unregistered user (me) being incredible critical.

I'm glad you and your team is reading feedback and taking it in consideration.

As someone who has built a game with 5 other people I understand those struggles.

-JustNotFatal

PS: for the love of my sanity turn up the drop rate of girls a little bit....please?

Evilmind
08-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Lvl 10, near end of zone 2, been working on Dark Lord since i can do him, not a single girl drop...

Well, rng or i'm doing it wrong ? Good luck to all on the same rng luck, we'll stay srong :D

Keyen
08-01-2016, 03:07 PM
I'm lvl 14, spent every battle points into dark lord/spy, got 0 girls.

Zerana
08-01-2016, 03:15 PM
I'm in the same lonely boat. Keep fighting the bosses, but still no girl yet.

Abigor
08-01-2016, 03:33 PM
Is someone able to get all the girls in 100% Excitation ? and how ?

Greetingz
08-01-2016, 03:34 PM
Do the 10x Great Pachinko roll. Gets more money then spended. Used the other items. And repeat till out of money for 10x. All my girls almost reached lvl 15, soon enough I have nothing else to use it on.. Give me new girlssss

Unregistered
08-01-2016, 03:51 PM
I think it's RNG. I am level 10 and have fought the dark lord a few times and have gotten Sheramazond and Kimie. Trying to get the last one right now

- - - Updated - - -

can someone confirm or deny that drop rate depends on orgasms please?

Greetingz
08-01-2016, 03:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/M2wNWkb.png
I'll have enough for forever..

Keyen
08-01-2016, 03:58 PM
can someone confirm or deny that drop rate depends on orgasms please?
Urban legend. It deals a hit with 50% increased damage and change the judge position. Nothing else.

Greetingz
08-01-2016, 06:49 PM
The ninja dropped a broken ball of energy, but nowhere in my inventory. I doubt its another quest item, anybody knows?
EDIT: Yeay a second..
http://i.imgur.com/EWnPokn.png

Zerana
08-01-2016, 07:44 PM
Probably is another quest item.

Greetingz
08-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Probably is another quest item.

That would suck, at any rate just got the 2nd of his girls, 1 more to go then all 3 of dark lord.
http://i.imgur.com/XhRH83O.png

Shurato
08-01-2016, 07:51 PM
The ninja dropped a broken ball of energy, but nowhere in my inventory. I doubt its another quest item, anybody knows?
EDIT: Yeay a second..
http://i.imgur.com/EWnPokn.png

Yes problably item quest like Zerana sayd, i received this too.

Btw i have some luck with Great Pachinco 10x yes is a nice option, i have mentioned before and always use this.

Greetingz
08-01-2016, 07:53 PM
Ye im doing the pachinco aswell, mostly end up selling everything & using the xp/affection

Zerana
08-01-2016, 08:13 PM
*Sighs* All you lucky people. Wish I can get a girl.. Oh well, with three areas I'll just have to keep farming..forever.

Also, congrats on Great Pachinco. Think I will start doing that soon.

Ziodyne
08-01-2016, 08:27 PM
Decided to try 10x spin since you guys say it's good and while I didn't get a legendary item I did almost get my full 35k back with one item.. why in the world do these things sell for so much $? lol, not that I'm complaining, that is awesome.

Shurato
08-01-2016, 08:36 PM
Yes great pachinco 10x is very good, because you can use what you want and can sell what you do not need.

But the best option is to sell even more rare. and stay only with Rare affection XP like sayd Greetings, to raise Affection revenues from girls early.

I think with this drop rate there are guys using épic pachinco 10x because girls are guaranteed with this.

I saw one guy at arena with the 3 Ninja Spy girls Affection LV3 OMG.

- - - Updated - - -

Decided to try 10x spin since you guys say it's good and while I didn't get a legendary item I did almost get my full 35k back with one item.. why in the world do these things sell for so much $? lol, not that I'm complaining, that is awesome.

Because these items are great to booster your battle stats, and the duration is 1 day and 8 hours.

Ziodyne
08-01-2016, 08:43 PM
Because these items are great to booster your battle stats, and the duration is 1 day and 8 hours.

My stats look like this without a booster

I absolutely destroy the story bosses and Ai bosses it pairs me up against... maybe boosters will become relevant when they add in the scoreboard thing he mentioned because for now it seems pretty useless for me anyway. (other than selling them for that $)

Shurato
08-01-2016, 08:54 PM
Yes for now its useless btw nice stats . Maybe world 4 will be more challenge.

Greetingz
08-01-2016, 09:00 PM
My stats look like this without a booster

I absolutely destroy the story bosses and Ai bosses it pairs me up against... maybe boosters will become relevant when they add in the scoreboard thing he mentioned because for now it seems pretty useless for me anyway. (other than selling them for that $)

No offensive, but our current set is to run hardcore and its mostly useless to run the others untill they have changed their setup, still why so divided all stats xD
EDIT: My stats btw
http://i.imgur.com/dldx6cW.png

Ziodyne
08-01-2016, 09:20 PM
No offensive, but our current set is to run hardcore and its mostly useless to run the others untill they have changed their setup, still why so divided all stats xD
EDIT: My stats btw
http://i.imgur.com/dldx6cW.png

No offense taken and I actually run into you A LOT and I win every single time, I don't think stats matter much right now because it just gives the actual player an advantage or something. I have lost once though but funnily enough it was to someone with a lot of points in that flower skill not the whip one.

Greetingz
08-01-2016, 09:32 PM
No offense taken and I actually run into you A LOT and I win every single time, I don't think stats matter much right now because it just gives the actual player an advantage or something. I have lost once though but funnily enough it was to someone with a lot of points in that flower skill not the whip one.

Stats that you own, aren't put into the arena as you can see everybody has the same dmg as their hardcore. The reason for that is probaly so the user who fights arena people still has a chance of winning. If for example the real stats would be implemented then I would have 742 DMG instead of the 477 DMG. It's kinda annoying how they take away any challenge at all and make it so the player gets adventage.

Unregistered
08-01-2016, 09:41 PM

Just an FYI for everyone, the prices are in Yen, which is Japanese currency.

100 Yen is ~ 1 US Dollar

So we actually don't have a lot of money.

-JNF

- - - Updated - - -

*Sighs* All you lucky people. Wish I can get a girl.. Oh well, with three areas I'll just have to keep farming..forever.

Also, congrats on Great Pachinco. Think I will start doing that soon.

Both of us are on the struggle bus.

The "good" news is that all we can do is farm once we are done with the story.

Ziodyne
08-01-2016, 10:15 PM
Stats that you own, aren't put into the arena as you can see everybody has the same dmg as their hardcore. The reason for that is probaly so the user who fights arena people still has a chance of winning. If for example the real stats would be implemented then I would have 742 DMG instead of the 477 DMG. It's kinda annoying how they take away any challenge at all and make it so the player gets adventage.

I figured that was the case as you can literally just blindly fight anyone and expect to win.

Maybe they'll fix that with the leaderboard update but I imagine it'll make the other stats actually matter as well at the time of the update. Either way I hope they update arena somehow to make it less brain dead than it currently is.

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 01:00 AM
-I understand why the energy prices are so high right now what with only 3 worlds being finished, but at least try to make each energy-costing scene a H-scene, paying 10 energy to move on a random conversation feels pretty frustrating.

i have no idea why i have to pay energy at the dark lord's turn in the first place

Keyen
08-02-2016, 01:10 AM
i have no idea why i have to pay energy at the dark lord's turn in the first place

You will be really really mad at the 3rd world then

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 01:24 AM
You will be really really mad at the 3rd world then

I'm in the middle of that scene and I'm like. really game?

Why am I paying for someone else again?

*not the same guy you responded to*

Shurato
08-02-2016, 01:37 AM
I do not want to be spoiler. But soon you guys will be able to change the specialty, for any class charm or know-how as well.

I walked into the arena and saw many opponents with specialty in know-how, and Charm

Keyen
08-02-2016, 03:40 AM
I do not want to be spoiler. But soon you guys will be able to change the specialty, for any class charm or know-how as well.

I walked into the arena and saw many opponents with specialty in know-how, and CharmWe talked about that few pages before.

Grimmiq
08-02-2016, 04:03 AM
Not bad, Kimie goes up to 1755/h with collections of 5850 at max affection.

Keyen
08-02-2016, 05:48 AM
Seriously, this randomness about girl drop is incredibly frustrating, even more when people are bragging about it :/

Greetingz
08-02-2016, 05:53 AM
Seriously, this randomness about girl drop is incredibly frustrating, even more when people are bragging about it :/

Yup... today I got all 3 ninja's girls. But 0x dark lord... Welp back to farming the dark lord...

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 05:57 AM

No shit, especially when you got 0 girls between 2 accounts. I swear by the time i get one, I am not even going to care anymore. thats sad

RocKM
08-02-2016, 06:04 AM
How did you get Sheheramazod? I've been spamming the crap out of dark lord had the two blue hair chicks day one. It's been two or three days since and haven't gotten her. I'm at save princess quest currently.

Consider yourself lucky =P

I've been farming Dark Lord and still have nada xD

Greetingz
08-02-2016, 06:29 AM
Ugh, going from 45 XP / fight to 19 XP / fight duo going back to dark lord... welp imma stay with the ninja till this story is finished

Keyen
08-02-2016, 06:37 AM
Alright, I hope the devs will read me. Here is why the girls should NOT be a random drop:

The money is the center of the game. With money, you can increase battle stat (directly, with skill points, or indirectly, with equipment). With money, you can even buy the incredibly expensive temporary buff. It also allow you to bypass some time restrictions, such as the market timer, with the great Pachinko. But the main problem is how increasing your income doesn't only increase your income right now, but how it increase your income later. For instance, when you have to pay for these 15K affection, then paying for the 56K gold, you will get the money obviously quicker if you have more girls (even lvl 0). Then, you will get more money because you got the lvl 1/2/3 quicker, and so, you will be able to get the other lvl 1/2/3 even more quicker. Basically, when a person with 0 dropped girl may have 3 girls lvl 3, a perso with 2 or 3 dropped girls may have, for the same time played 4 or 5. And then, not only he have a much greater income from the fact he has more girls, but these girls will also be more leveled up (and so, your income increase is double dipped).

Add to that the money stacks (it's obvious, but the stamina doesn't. So when you don't need money, you can use it later, and you will use later since the game has many gold sinks), and someone who drop 3 girls the first day is guaranted to have a tremendous advantage over anybody.

That's why, I'm asking, PLEASE, make the girls a guaranted drop at fixed interval (50 kills, 100 kills, 150 kills) instead of a random drop. These girls will still be available, but first, people will not be frustrated because everyone but them are dropping the girls, and second, it allows fairness between players (because even someone who drop it at the 50 kill will be behind someone who drop it at the first).

But considering how central gold is, I don't think this much randomness is healthy for the balance of the game.

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 06:52 AM
well, they are already working on more content and said they are going to rework the energy corsts for progressin which means you'll get girld during the story much faster in the future. you are starting out with 4 already (considering you actually got Ankyo during the gacha tutorial) and im totally fine with that. right now, the income these 4 girls provide me is more then enough to play the game, since you literaly dont have to pay for anything exept the girl upgrades (equipment for free while farming dark lord, gacha for the rest ect). i guess as soon as they add more girls into the game and build up more content it'll be easyer to get something out of it, but till then im looking forward to the princess as my fifth girl and maybe, if im lucky, ill drop another one, but i dont think thats nessecary to make proper progress.

Keyen
08-02-2016, 06:57 AM
well, they are already working on more content and said they are going to rework the energy corsts for progressin which means you'll get girld during the story much faster in the future. you are starting out with 4 already (considering you actually got Ankyo during the gacha tutorial) and im totally fine with that. right now, the income these 4 girls provide me is more then enough to play the game, since you literaly dont have to pay for anything exept the girl upgrades (equipment for free while farming dark lord, gacha for the rest ect). i guess as soon as they add more girls into the game and build up more content it'll be easyer to get something out of it, but till then im looking forward to the princess as my fifth girl and maybe, if im lucky, ill drop another one, but i dont think thats nessecary to make proper progress.
As you say, you don't need any money at all to progress in the story. That's why nobody thinks it's a problem for now. But when your competitiveness will depend on how much stat you will have pumped, how good is your equipment (chain great pachinko), of course the girls, their affection (increased by the chain great pachinko, again) and their income will matter greatly.

You can do with 6 girls, but you will perform tremandously better with the 6 others (especially since they have greater income than the story ones)

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 08:14 AM
Girl drop should be pseudo random with guaranteed drop every 50 (or something) fights, if you had unlucky 49-streak. This way you can combine the excitement of luck with knowledge that you will get the goods if you are persistent enough

IvanLedah21
08-02-2016, 09:15 AM
Hey, I started playing this recently, and I read through this whole thread and didn't see the answer to this:
If you don't collect immediately after a girl's "cash generation timer" (for lack of a better term) finishes, is any further generation wasted or will it stack multiple times up to a certain limit?

I ask because Bunny starts at 2 minute timer, so if you literally have to check back every 2 minutes, that gets obnoxious real quick (I got her to rank 2 affection so she's got a decent 15 minute timer now but I still can't go far from my computer without wasting generation). I got the 2nd girl to rank 2 and she's got a half hour timer which isn't too bad, but on the girl's status screen it says X/hour, so does it accumulate up to that amount?

Greetingz
08-02-2016, 09:18 AM
Hey, I started playing this recently, and I read through this whole thread and didn't see the answer to this:
If you don't collect immediately after a girl's "cash generation timer" (for lack of a better term) finishes, is any further generation wasted or will it stack multiple times up to a certain limit?

I ask because Bunny starts at 2 minute timer, so if you literally have to check back every 2 minutes, that gets obnoxious real quick (I got her to rank 2 affection so she's got a decent 15 minute timer now but I still can't go far from my computer without wasting generation). I got the 2nd girl to rank 2 and she's got a half hour timer which isn't too bad, but on the girl's status screen it says X/hour, so does it accumulate up to that amount?

As it would be obv for people leaving this game overnight to see the money stays the same. So the answer: The money wont stack, the shorter the timer the more you have to pay attention to collect the money. Once the bar is filled it waits for you to click