PDA

View Full Version : Questions from a Newbie

Unregistered
07-25-2016, 11:45 PM
Hi, I've look through this lot and haven't found answers to a few of my questions.

What does throwing pies do for the thrower and the target? Apart from the pero. Also why is it 20 sometimes?

What does licking them off do?

What is the significance of the Pero Seduction square?

Why do I have a selection (hand) of cards? Is it to do with pvp? (Haven't done that yet)

Thanking you all in advance

Drip
07-26-2016, 03:57 AM
The pie throwing is just for fun and for a little bit of pero. Some people use it for communications as well, you can put short messages into the thing. If you're short on cash, there's a really simple daily mission for it as well.

Licking them off is just to clean up your card (which is an indication to some people that you're actually active!) and to cash in on the pero reward

No significance to the square that I know of. It also occasionally shows up in the Shards event, but so far I haven't seen any logic behind its appearance.

The selection of cards serves no other purpose than bragging rights, or just showing the cards you like. The only event where a "hand" is used is the Shards PvP event, but it uses it's own "hand of cards".

summerslam
07-26-2016, 04:04 AM
Hi, I've look through this lot and haven't found answers to a few of my questions.

What does throwing pies do for the thrower and the target? Apart from the pero. Also why is it 20 sometimes? <-- both thrower and target gets pero (20 for friends, 10 for non friends). You can only throw the same person once a day. You can leave a message for the person this way as well, though I doubt anyone reads it

What does licking them off do? It does nothing. Just "cleaning up" your girl :o

What is the significance of the Pero Seduction square? it doesn't mean anything. Just your normal cool looking CGI.

Why do I have a selection (hand) of cards? Is it to do with pvp? (Haven't done that yet) the selection of cards are just for display. You can feature 5 of your favourite cards, which everyone can see in your PPS profile page. It is different from your PVP team in the Pero Pero Shards events. During the event, you can set 5 girls in your deck to battle against other people.

Thanking you all in advance

Here you go. :)

Unregistered
07-26-2016, 07:59 AM
Thanks Drip and Summerslam for replying so quickly.

The "Tutorial" on Youtube is a joke.

"Here's the Mission tab, oh look it takes you to the mission screen" No details as to what is going on.

If I knew what she was talking about I wouldn't need a tutorial.