PDA

View Full Version : FKG - Love Scenes/Videos

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

TheScarredAngel
03-10-2017, 04:16 AM
Okay guys, let's be honest. We all are here only for one reason. Only that one and no other. And that reason is obv... We want to learn more about our beloved FK!
So i was thinking.. how about we upload the few character quest dialogs as well for all those who aren't fortune enough to draw them (aaaand maybe for the very far and unlikely future where we might get more character quests).

Eh? "Why did i quote Corintis statement?" you ask? "Making others do their own dirty work?"
Nonono I'll help as well! I mean.. i can upload st. Paulia! There should be someone who hasn't evolved her yet, right?! i mean..probably..maybe..
But honestly, would you want the character quests to get uploaded? If yes, I'm kinda sry for bringing this up since at this moment i can be barely of help.

PS: I just learned that Oncidiums character quest is already uploaded together with her love scene.

I just want to throw this in here, my friend and I are both very interested in seeing character quests. We both play the Japanese version and hence can't really appreciate them, so having the English translation uploaded somewhere accessible like this thread would be amazing.

I see that some of them are already up, I just wanted to pitch my two cents saying that I'm interested.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, right, and I am particularly interested in the quest dialogues for Higanbana (Lycoris).

Thanks for what you do, guys. I really appreciate it, even if I mostly just lurk.

Corintis
03-10-2017, 06:16 AM
Phew, glad to see everyone's still pitching in while I've been gone.

Fatsia and Sandersonia have just been dumped in, so expect to see them up shortly.

Btw, thanks for getting Oxydendrum.

Ashen
03-10-2017, 10:07 AM
I just want to throw this in here, my friend and I are both very interested in seeing character quests. We both play the Japanese version and hence can't really appreciate them, so having the English translation uploaded somewhere accessible like this thread would be amazing.

I see that some of them are already up, I just wanted to pitch my two cents saying that I'm interested.

Thanks!

Was kinda lasy this week but after I read your comment, I atleast found the motivation to upload the last part of Justicia's CQ. (I'm just too easy to maipulate :rolleyes:). Anyways it should be up by now.

Ah, right, and I am particularly interested in the quest dialogues for Higanbana (Lycoris).

Thanks for what you do, guys. I really appreciate it, even if I mostly just lurk.

I dunno if you have checked the english version but sadly we're hugely behind in CQ. They only started recently to add more CQ. So the only ones missing in this thread which exist in the english version are Lycoris and Dogwood. Thus more CQ will sadly only be uploaded rather scarcely.

About lurking, I think it's already nice if people simply express their gratitude here. As indirectly stated above, it's easier to upload stuff if u know there is appreciation for it. Though this kinda arrogant of me to say, after all I haven't contributed that much myself :o
That being said, I also want to say thanks to Corintis, for creating this project and all the scenes you've uploaded, and all the others who sacrifice their time for this.

TheScarredAngel
03-12-2017, 04:07 PM
I dunno if you have checked the english version but sadly we're hugely behind in CQ. They only started recently to add more CQ. So the only ones missing in this thread which exist in the english version are Lycoris and Dogwood. Thus more CQ will sadly only be uploaded rather scarcely.

I will thus continue to lurk, and eagerly await the time it will (hopefully) be uploaded.

And yeah, I know what you mean with regards to "knowing things are appreciated gives you motivation," as I often feel the same way about my crafts.

Anyways, keep it up guys. I'll probably drop in again sometime in the nondescript future.

Eab1990
03-14-2017, 10:59 PM
Helenium and Mei Plumblossom are finally up.

Friendly warning: Helenium's scene contains massive amounts of adorableness. You have been warned.

Rupturez
03-15-2017, 03:39 AM
Laurentia scene is uploading and screenshots are up.

Apologies for the delay.

LastSensei
03-17-2017, 11:42 PM
Added Nasturtium's screenshot.

I wanted to add her and Maple's video but I'm having some audio issue having too much background noise unlike in bandicam. I just reformatted my pc so I lost my previous bandicam license. If you guys have them before I reissue my license, please feel to add them. Thanks.

Ashen
03-18-2017, 12:04 AM
Added Nasturtium's screenshot.

I wanted to add her and Maple's video but I'm having some audio issue having too much background noise unlike in bandicam. I just reformatted my pc so I lost my previous bandicam license. If you guys have them before I reissue my license, please feel to add them. Thanks.

Hm I uploaded Nasturtium's scene back when she had her event. Unless I messed up somewhere and others can't see it?

LastSensei
03-18-2017, 12:21 AM
Hm I uploaded Nasturtium's scene back when she had her event. Unless I messed up somewhere and others can't see it?

I didn't notice... Okay, only her screencap then :p I will up Maple's video soon.

Edit: Uploaded. Done.

Uesandi
03-25-2017, 11:55 AM
I recently got the 6* Mistletoe and realized shes not shared in the folder. How can I contribute to it? What recording programme should I use?

flink
03-25-2017, 12:34 PM
Hello and welcome to you :)

I personnaly use OBS as recommended by Corintis (you can take a look at the first post).

You can also find some explanation on this post :

Let me see if I can explain OBS real quick. I gotta leave for work soon so I'll rush this a bit. First, download (https://obsproject.com/download)and install it. Open it up, and you'll get something like this. 2358
Next up, click the plus in the source tab on the bottom, and add a window capture. It'll pop up something that says "Create/select source". Just leave it at "Create New" and hit OK. Now it'll bring up a "Properties for 'Window Capture'" up. 2359
In the window section, make sure you select whatever browser window it is you will be playing FKG on. Also, untick the box that says "Capture Cursor", or it'll track your cursor while you record. Once that is done, hit OK and you're almost ready to record. Last step I personally did through trial and error, I don't know if there is a better way to do this. Now you need to set the proper dimensions for the window. On the top menu bar, click "Edit", then "Transform", and finally "Edit Transform". 2360
From here you need to mess around with the crop numbers until you have cropped the FKG window. And that's it really. Then when you want to record, hit up the "Start Recording" button on the bottom right and when it's done hit "Stop Recording".

LastSensei
03-25-2017, 03:33 PM
Added Adonis vid + screen.

Corintis
03-26-2017, 04:32 AM
I recently got the 6* Mistletoe and realized shes not shared in the folder. How can I contribute to it? What recording programme should I use?
If/When you're ready, PM myself or any other contributor your google-linked email address and from there, we can add you into the ring.

We didn't used to need email addresses, but some ass started deleting all the videos we stored up, so restrictions we implemented after that.

- - - Updated - - -

Added Adonis vid + screen.
Oh thanks lol! My lazy ass entirely forgot there was a new event girl; probably because the event scenes weren't translated when the game updated.

Uesandi
03-29-2017, 10:17 AM
6* Mistletoe and 5* Candlebark have been uploaded into the folder with screenshots. I believe the videos can be seen well enough, and I'm thinking on organizing the screenshot folder by rarities.

Corintis
03-29-2017, 11:09 AM
6* Mistletoe and 5* Candlebark have been uploaded into the folder with screenshots. I believe the videos can be seen well enough, and I'm thinking on organizing the screenshot folder by rarities.
No objections here.

Also, Anemone's character quest has been uploaded.

Uesandi
03-29-2017, 12:05 PM
I sorted out all love scene screenshots by stars and character quests have been organized by the girls the belong to. Lycoris character quest is still missing.

If someone wants to add me in-game, my ID is: 939474718

fate
03-29-2017, 10:20 PM
Is there a list of missing girls?

Corintis
03-29-2017, 10:26 PM
Is there a list of missing girls?
Thanks to LastSensei.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eKv5Jo9FD6q90OlLBVAwme1epNxhm1P4PsLi6zKd2Mk/edit#gid=1730837610

(Personally, ayem too lazy to contribute to this list, but don't let LastSensei know that :p)

MachThreeSlug
03-29-2017, 11:45 PM
Once this current maintenance is over I'll record the character quests for Lycoris.

LastSensei
03-30-2017, 06:59 AM
Thanks to LastSensei.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eKv5Jo9FD6q90OlLBVAwme1epNxhm1P4PsLi6zKd2Mk/edit#gid=1730837610

(Personally, ayem too lazy to contribute to this list, but don't let LastSensei know that :p)

Cough. Don't worry I didn't see a thing. :rolleyes:

Eab1990
04-03-2017, 08:37 AM
Daisy's CQ is up. Though it's all in one video instead of spread apart like the others.

It's also up on my Youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtWiQUqM_8o

- - - Updated - - -

http://harem-battle.club/x-overd/3174-overd-closing-june-30-a.html

X-Overd is closing on June 30.

In light of this, would anyone care if I threw X-Overd recordings onto this drive as well?

Corintis
04-03-2017, 10:06 AM
http://harem-battle.club/x-overd/3174-overd-closing-june-30-a.html

X-Overd is closing on June 30.

In light of this, would anyone care if I threw X-Overd recordings onto this drive as well?
Oh well THAT is definitely unfortunate. Haven't played it in awhile, but I have a few I can chip in as well.

MachThreeSlug
04-17-2017, 12:14 PM
The screenshots for Acacia have now been uploaded.

Uesandi
04-20-2017, 03:50 AM
I got 5* Tree Peony on last Gacha draw, I will upload her into folder as soon as I get the scene

LastSensei
04-20-2017, 09:05 AM
So, you guys also collect the screenshots as in the one's you find on sites like Gelbooru & Danbooru (without the text)?
Yeah though we also collect videos (with text and sound) and the screenshots are all uncensored.

LastSensei
04-20-2017, 04:01 PM
Damn, thought that zip I downloaded from Hitomi had uncensored pics...

btw, you guys put Helenium under the 5 star category yet she's a 6 star.
Yeah, most of the pics in Hitomi are censored unless specified.

It's in the right folder (5-6* Girls).

Okay uploading Rainlily and Buttercup (vid+screen).

- - - Updated - - -

Upload done.

Corintis
04-21-2017, 02:27 AM
Okay uploading Rainlily and Buttercup (vid+screen).

- - - Updated - - -

Upload done.
Oh yay, I get to be lazy and not bother recording for this event!

Ashen
04-23-2017, 10:20 AM
Got lately not much time for FKG, but I'll try to upload veronicas scene next weekend. (who i got twice instead of baloon vine grml)
If anyone wants to upload her scene before that, pls feel free to do that

Port
04-27-2017, 02:02 AM
Seems like a decent place to ask, is anyone else getting a feeling of like....well to put it bluntly, too much Japan in the hentai scenes? Maybe I've just been having a streak of maxing the wrong girls, but what feels like the last couple dozen girls I've maxed have all had pretty much some variant of this layout:

1) Girl is bashful. "I-it's my first time Knight Commander!"
2) She's so cute. I put it in.
3) "Fwaah, it's so big!"
4) I move gently.
5) "It's so big, but...it feels good!"
6) She really is cute. I start groping her or something and I thrust faster.
7) "This feels really good and I love you Knight Commander!"
8) -Finishes inside-
9) "If I haven't said it yet, I love you Knight Commander!"

What was particularly disappointing to me was that Lycoris, a 6* kitsune (frequently known for promiscuity as a trait) that sometimes gets naked when she finds treasure, falls under this straight-forward borefest.

Pretty much the only two girls I've maxed whose scenes stand out are Black Baccara (in a not good way), who barely gives you a hand, and Convallaria, who got a bit rapey.

Myrdin
04-27-2017, 03:37 AM
Hohoooo boy are you for a surprise if you ever get the original 6* version of Victoria :D
Yeah most of the girls are sweet and tender, but there are also those who have different setting for the H scene.
Another example is the Chibi Ninja -her scene is pure comedy (at least it felt like one to me :D)

Zandel
04-27-2017, 06:43 AM
Oh yes Hyperloli does not fit that at all and neither does Oncidium. Oncidium is actually in pain the entire time but she does her best for you.

Eab1990
04-27-2017, 06:58 AM
Lots of the lower-rarity girls have some variation of oral. Though admittedly girls like Strawberry are vanilla as fuck.

Helenium too, but considering her usual personality, it was nice to see her act bolder in her scene.

Daisy has the "supposed to be innocent but actually knows exactly what she's doing" thing going on.

Monotropastrum was actually amusing since it's pseudo-exhibitionism.

And then there's Lechenaultia's scene, which is probably the closest thing to rape in the game.

But yeah, for the most part, expect vanilla for just about every character.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting on about 50 girls that I need to max but haven't found the time to sit down and go through them...

Ashen
04-28-2017, 11:13 AM
Veronica's scene is up now. I also uploaded the scene from Heliotrope since i noticed that it wasn't there yet.
Took me longer than estimated though, since after i was done with recording, I noticed that the screen proportions changed with the new mask. Thus, at the bottom of the video ran now the news banner from right to left which I thought might be kinda annoying, so I had to redo it. Oh well

To the discussion above, I'm also a bit annoyed with how many scenes there are that follow this wierd procedure. I'd like to think of it as bad writing since it's easier that way as to try to make each scene individual but it kinda seems like this way is just a popular part of japans hentai subcultur?
Anyways I'm happy for the scenes which don't follow this procedure (btw veronias is a bit different) and as well that we don't get any scenes where the girls get unwillingly raped only to come to like it afterwards..

LastSensei
04-30-2017, 04:02 AM
Uploaded Madonna's pic.

A Time to Screw
05-02-2017, 01:03 PM
Just a heads up for all you people who only view Nutaku's version of Affection Scenes.

During Anemone's Affection Scene, her facial expression does not change during climax. This is an error.
Because in the DMM version of this game, Anemone's facial expression does change during climax.

She's not the only knight with this problem. Gentian has the same issue, and I even reported that ages ago (of course it hasn't been fixed)
Who knows how many other knights have the problem. But generally, if their expression does not change at climax, something is definitely wrong.
They're probably not fixing it because people don't care enough to report it other than the odd person.

Comparison Images between Nutaku and DMM version of Anemone climax scene:
Nutaku:
http://s6.postimg.org/689orq875/anemone2.png

DMM:
https://s6.postimg.org/mxb4nn4sh/b63acdcd709c778f167bf727868c5a81.png

LastSensei
05-02-2017, 07:33 PM
I'm no pro but I edited Anemone's and Gentian's image.

Anemone Edited Face:
http://i.imgur.com/cysPe8O.png (960x640)
http://i.imgur.com/QpclLYM.jpg (1200x800) same size for the love scene folder

Gentian Edited Face + Fluid on her groin:
http://i.imgur.com/1txFgYb.png (1280x852)

Corintis
05-03-2017, 07:20 AM
It's about time I stopped slacking off and upload Primrose to the folder.

steele1743
05-03-2017, 09:17 AM
I'm probably sitting on about 30 knights at 99% as well so I haven't gone through them but I find it interesting that OP mentioned the vanilla aspect but the only 2 I did so far were Holly and Apple of Sodom both of which were sorta the same but different than description above.

Girl: I want you to do me, but I'm fragile
Commander: ok, I'm gonna stick it in, but not too hard
Girl: ok...this seems nice, but I'm distracted
Commander: So whats the problem and why aren't you getting off?
Girl: Well, I want you to bang the crap out of me, but I thought you were gentle and not into that
Commander: By all means let me oblige then and bang the hell out of you
Girl: Great. now I can get off and by the way I love you Knight Commander and thanks for not being so gentle with me
Commander: No problem, manhandling Knights is what I do.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-03-2017, 11:00 AM
I know I may not be an active participant in this thread, but...

Commander: No problem, manhandling Knights is what I do.

This was probably the funniest thing I've read on the forums since joining and I just had to thank you Steele for that.

LastSensei
05-05-2017, 09:45 PM
I switched to OBS and after a dozen of trial and error, I finally recorded a satisfying non-choppy video.

Uploaded:
Madonna (vid)
Zephyranthes (vid+pic)

Hell yeah, Zephyranthes voice acting is superb. I totally love it. <3

Uesandi
05-06-2017, 07:58 AM
After two weeks, I finally uploaded the Tree Peony love scene and screenshots. I kinda forgot to do it for a while :p

I will upload the Echinacea scene next, but I dont know if I will be able to do so immediately.

Corintis
05-16-2017, 11:06 PM
Too lazy to even check back on the forums until every new event, but Cineraria is uploaded.

I'll have to hop onto XOverd soon; clock's ticking for that one.

Eab1990
05-28-2017, 06:23 AM
Got my new laptop more or less working, so I should be good for recording vids again.

Rainbow Alstroemeria (how has this not been uploaded yet), Burning Bush, Viola, Herbaceous Peony, and Lagurus are all on my to-do list.

Seems we're also missing Balloon Vine, Delphinium, and Poppy, who I have, but won't get around to anytime soon.

On a side note, holy fuck, Burning Bush is probably the lewdest loli yet.

Unregistered
05-29-2017, 12:51 PM
Do we have one for japanese DMM H scenes (as they have the latest girls)

Uesandi
05-30-2017, 11:42 AM
Do we have one for japanese DMM H scenes (as they have the latest girls)

No, only english scenes are uploaded here.

Also, I FINALLY uploaded the Echinacea scene and screenshots, and got this event's two drunkard girls ;) I will probably go for Hop first, then Heather.

flink
05-31-2017, 04:59 AM
Ok, time to move my lazy ass...
Kerria CQ is uploaded.
Balloon Vine is up in the cloud.
Rosemary's new experiment is uploaded.
And of course you are allowed to praise the wonderfull Princess Stewartia!

All complete with screenshot and video!
You should be gratefull!

Corintis
05-31-2017, 07:09 AM
Japanese Rowan is updated, with the huntress following shortly. I'll probably get to Cactus' character quest at some point.

There's still a few more events to go before the Texas Ranger is released and I splurge my 400+ Flower Gems on her, so no Gacha uploads from me until then!

Uesandi
05-31-2017, 02:15 PM
Japanese Rowan is updated, with the huntress following shortly. I'll probably get to Cactus' character quest at some point.

There's still a few more events to go before the Texas Ranger is released and I splurge my 400+ Flower Gems on her, so no Gacha uploads from me until then!

Lol who exactly is the Texas Ranger?

LastSensei
05-31-2017, 09:31 PM
I moved the screenshots of 5* event girls into a new folder for convenience.

Ashen
06-08-2017, 02:34 PM
The "legendary elite Flower Knight" Delphinium is being uploaded.

Btw I was really hoping someone would upload Kerria's CQ, so thanks for that! And it even has voices now :O

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw that bride oncidium got her CQ <3 I'll try to have her CQ along with Hop's scene up this weekend

Corintis
06-15-2017, 01:44 AM
I've been super slow on things this week. And the end of X-Overd is also right around the corner to boot.

Eab1990
06-15-2017, 06:13 AM
I know I've still been uploading recordings of my gacha rolls on Youtube and all, but I've been super busy with other things, not to mention my new laptop is frankly falling apart already too. Been having hard drive issues all over the place, so I need to back shit up this weekend and try to reformat for the umpteenth time. Failing that, I need to return it and get a new one...

Taon
06-16-2017, 11:40 PM
Corintis, I PMed you my email to add upload permissions for; I've got Acacia and Saffron ready to go.

Ashen
06-18-2017, 02:32 AM
Oncidium Bride CQ and Hop's scene are up now. A week late, but I guess I just went with the flow here^^
The CQ is still an unvoiced one.. meh

Corintis
06-20-2017, 09:22 AM
Corintis, I PMed you my email to add upload permissions for; I've got Acacia and Saffron ready to go.
Oh gawd, I've been super potato on the forums and the games in general. You're in now and I'm about to record the latest Rusellia.

- - - Updated - - -

Both Russelia & Cactus' Character Quests are up.

Taon
06-20-2017, 11:26 AM
Acacia and Saffron are up.

LastSensei
06-20-2017, 10:11 PM
Alstroe Maria Anniversary is up.

Taon
06-22-2017, 07:50 AM
Herbaceous Peony is up.

Eab1990
06-22-2017, 07:54 AM
Oh, someone finally beat me to those two. Maybe if I didn't have two buggy-out-of-the-box laptops, I might've gotten some recording done this month.

Meh. Burning Bush is still on my to-do list. And maybe Viola and Bakery Sakura.

Corintis
06-23-2017, 04:27 PM
Herbaceous Peony is up.
Aw dam; Peony was one of the few Knights on my wishlist, along with Madonna & the soon-to-be-released Texas Ranger.

Taon
06-23-2017, 06:28 PM
Aw dam; Peony was one of the few Knights on my wishlist, along with Madonna & the soon-to-be-released Texas Ranger.

In my situation, I didn't even care about getting HP...but I ended up getting her twice from random 6* tickets. Meanwhile I'm chasing Poppy, who keeps eluding me...enough so that I've been seriously considering getting one of the $30 5* tickets.

Eab1990
06-23-2017, 06:36 PM
I've drawn Bergenia, Poppy, and Gardenia back-to-back on three separate occasions.

Now up to three Bergenias and Gardenias and four fucking Poppies.

Taon
06-27-2017, 06:50 PM
I've drawn Bergenia, Poppy, and Gardenia back-to-back on three separate occasions.

Now up to three Bergenias and Gardenias and four fucking Poppies.

So get your twice-damned laptops fixed and get to recording! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Rhodendron is up.

LastSensei
06-27-2017, 08:45 PM
Recording Dogwood CQ.

Erythrina (vid+pic) and Rhododenron (pic) coming right up soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright. Done.

Discoceris
06-27-2017, 11:24 PM
Is there a reason why some of the images/videos would just disappear then I click on them? Did some of the contributors delete their Google account or something?

LastSensei
06-28-2017, 01:35 AM
Is there a reason why some of the images/videos would just disappear then I click on them? Did some of the contributors delete their Google account or something?

According to a ticket I've read from google, all users should logout and then allow one user to sign-in and a single make a change or something. Let it sink. That should resolve the problem. Don't know whether it works though.

Corintis
06-28-2017, 07:49 AM
Recording Dogwood CQ.

Erythrina (vid+pic) and Rhododenron (pic) coming right up soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright. Done.
YAY! I get to be lazy this week!

Eab1990
06-28-2017, 07:59 AM
I've been hoping to take a day off sometime this week, but with a potential job offer incoming, I can't afford to do so.

Which means I may have to pull an all-nighter or two over the next two days for X-Overd archiving (I know there's already an archive, but voices got skipped, blah blah blah).

LastSensei
07-05-2017, 01:05 PM
Uploaded Aloe. Can't help but laugh at the last few lines when she found the truth.

Corintis
07-06-2017, 02:41 PM
Uploaded Aloe. Can't help but laugh at the last few lines when she found the truth.
Even though I started this thread, I actually never bother to peruse through any of the uploads. But right now, I'm very curious wth is going on with Aloe.

LastSensei
07-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Even though I started this thread, I actually never bother to peruse through any of the uploads. But right now, I'm very curious wth is going on with Aloe.

Same here except I do read the dialogue of the characters I've recorded. Just to past time while screen recording.

Taon
07-06-2017, 11:14 PM
Snowdrop is up. I'll get Bergenia done soon; Poppy eludes me yet again!

- - - Updated - - -

And Bergenia is now added.

flink
07-09-2017, 05:59 AM
Nerine screenshots are up.
Also someone already added Anemone CQ.
I will try to record Dahlia and Oncidium CQ next week.

Ashen
07-09-2017, 01:07 PM
Nerine screenshots are up.
Also someone already added Anemone CQ.
I will try to record Dahlia and Oncidium CQ next week.

Oncidiums CQ was already uploaded in the same video as her H-scene. Ofc there might still be value in uploading it seperately again, but I thought you should know before you go through the effort

flink
07-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Oncidiums CQ was already uploaded in the same video as her H-scene. Ofc there might still be value in uploading it seperately again, but I thought you should know before you go through the effort
Thanks for the info :)

LastSensei
07-09-2017, 04:47 PM
Never knew this. Not that I have watched her scene. Thanks.

For CQ, the missing ones are Alpinia, Black Baccara and Lycoris. That's it.

flink
07-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Never knew this. Not that I have watched her scene. Thanks.

For CQ, the missing ones are Alpinia, Black Baccara and Lycoris. That's it.

Dahlia and Cattleya also have their CQ, but I don't have Cattleya.

LastSensei
07-10-2017, 01:29 PM
Dahlia and Cattleya also have their CQ, but I don't have Cattleya.

Thanks. It must have been added recently.

Corintis
07-11-2017, 03:11 PM
I own the dibs on the Texas Ranger!

Taon
07-11-2017, 07:56 PM
Belladonna is up.

Eab1990
07-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Just a roll-call of missing scenes.

Rainbows:
-Burning Bush (still planning on getting around to recording hers sometime)
-Viola (can also record hers)
-Apricot
-Mimosa
-Wax Vine
-Ardisia

For 5*, I have everyone except the last two.

Golds:
-Snake Gourd
-Heather
-Poppy
-Ginkgo
-Aster
-Liriope

Did I miss anyone?

LastSensei
07-12-2017, 01:22 AM
We're still missing:

For 6*, Lagurus and Iberis. We already have Snowdrop.
For 5*, Shion Aster and Bakery Girl Sakura. Texas Bluebell was reserved by Corintis.
For 4*, For-Me-Not.

- - - Updated - - -

Belladona pic is up.

Corintis
07-12-2017, 01:52 AM
We're still missing:
For 5*, Shion Aster and Bakery Girl Sakura. Texas Bluebell was reserved by Corintis.
Dam right! I called dibs a year in advance!

After long consideration, I spent another 100-gems to roll Shion Aster, so she'll be going up momentarily. I think I shall save my remaining 350 gems for the World Flower Shrine Maidens, which is another 9 events away, about 4 months off.

Taon
07-12-2017, 04:03 AM
Just a roll-call of missing scenes.

Rainbows:
-Burning Bush (still planning on getting around to recording hers sometime)
-Viola (can also record hers)
-Apricot
-Mimosa
-Wax Vine
-Ardisia
-Snowdrop

For 5*, I have everyone except the last two.

Golds:
-Snake Gourd
-Heather
-Poppy
-Ginkgo
-Aster
-Liriope

Did I miss anyone?

Snowdrop isn't missing; I uploaded her a couple of days ago.

Eab1990
07-12-2017, 06:53 AM
Whoops.

I thought Lagurus and Bakery Girl Sakura were up.

Uesandi
07-19-2017, 02:33 PM
I've had Heather for a long time and said I would upload her, but I completely forgot about it with summer holidays. I will definitely upload her tonight, so you can check her out of the list!

AgentFakku
07-19-2017, 02:42 PM
just realise how come we don't have a sex position entry for HCB Wiki or Flower Knight Wikia

Aigis Wikia includes sex positions

Dat way, I know which Flower Knight Gurls have a doggystyle scene

Uesandi
07-19-2017, 03:18 PM
Aaaaaand done! Heather is now uploded with CGs included. Now I'm debating on whether to try get Texas Ranger or to save for the next event!

Uesandi
07-19-2017, 03:21 PM
just realise how come we don't have a sex position entry for HCB Wiki or Flower Knight Wikia

Aigis Wikia includes sex positions

Dat way, I know which Flower Knight Gurls have a doggystyle scene

I'm not sure if making those entries is really worth it though. I would rather know how the art looks, to avoid or not prioritize those characters with horrible ones :p

Corintis
07-20-2017, 05:36 AM
Now I'm debating on whether to try get Texas Ranger or to save for the next event!
It really tears one up inside, deciding on that. I wanna roll more so I can maximize my Texas Ranger's stats, but I decided to endure (again) and wait for the World Flower Shrine Maidens; 9 events away OTL.

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/e/ec/Pink_hanamiko_chara00.png/revision/latest?cb=20161012053818https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/a/a7/Anemone_hanamiko_chara00.png/revision/latest?cb=20161012053812https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/7/74/Fkgsdhiganbana_2.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160930155021

Eab1990
07-20-2017, 06:18 AM
Hanamomo's CQ should be up after maintenance. I'll go ahead and record that one when I get home.

Eab1990
07-20-2017, 05:42 PM
Hanamomo CQ is up.

Eab1990
07-25-2017, 12:00 AM
Burning Bush in all her loli lewdness is finally up.

AgentFakku
07-25-2017, 10:05 AM
for some reason, the 2* knights have more variety in positions than the 6* one

6* ones - the only ones that wasn't ramming pussies was a handjob by Den-chan and BB

shame, no paizuri

for doggystyle and showing dat phat ass - Maple-chan got it right :V

Taon
07-26-2017, 12:15 PM
The following have been added:

Alyssum (new event girl), Apricot, Iberis and Poppy (finally!)

Corintis
07-27-2017, 01:49 AM
The following have been added:

Alyssum (new event girl), Apricot, Iberis and Poppy (finally!)
Yay! I get to be lazy!

LastSensei
07-29-2017, 01:01 AM
Ill be offline for a while, maybe on once a week. I moved out into a new house and there's no internet.

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 06:20 PM
I think Peach/Belladona have excellent scenes. Most others have the FK begging for it but Peach/Bell get right on top and take charge. Bell is certainly a dom.

Taon
07-29-2017, 08:46 PM
I quite liked both of their scenes as well. A woman who knows what she wants and how to get it is a great partner, both in bed and out of it. :)

LastSensei
08-05-2017, 04:06 AM
My net is back! Going to record Forget-Me-Not and add some pics. Will be back soon.

----------------------------

My new ISP's routing is so bad it takes forever to load the game. Finally solved it by using Tunnelbear.

Added:
Forget Me Not (vid+pic)
Veronica (pic)
Alyssum (pic)

Unregistered
08-13-2017, 01:03 AM
It's almost been a week, is anyone going to upload the new batch of Flower Knights? I would upload Fuchsia, but I can't get any video capture software working on my computer, I also don't know if I would even be allowed to upload it to the drive.

Also, if anyone has Snake Gourd, I would really like to see that one. Seems like it would be an interesting scene.

Taon
08-13-2017, 10:38 AM
It's almost been a week, is anyone going to upload the new batch of Flower Knights? I would upload Fuchsia, but I can't get any video capture software working on my computer, I also don't know if I would even be allowed to upload it to the drive.

Also, if anyone has Snake Gourd, I would really like to see that one. Seems like it would be an interesting scene.

I can only speak for myself, but I haven't gotten any of the new ones and I'm not planning to level Fuchsia's affection.

Corintis
08-13-2017, 10:11 PM
Fiiiiiiiiiine. I'll upload Fuchsia. I've just been lazy as usual.

Corintis
08-14-2017, 02:40 AM
Okay........Fuchsia's in. I've been busy, on top of being my lazy self, so this streak may continue from me until we get the Shrine Maiden event.

I'll probably have 800 or more gems saved across my accounts by then, so I'll be damned if I can't even upload at least Anemone & Dianthus then.

Taon
08-17-2017, 11:32 AM
Hollyhock and Boob Monster- I mean Greenbell- are up.

Corintis
08-22-2017, 01:21 PM
So yeah.........I went on an epic journey, just to get Ardisia Bride. (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1290-share-6-girls-42.html#post85072) It looks like I'll be uploading all 4 new Flower Knights :eek:
Ardisia is the first one in, following shortly with Treasure Flower. Peach and Yandere will be up within the hour.

AgentFakku
08-22-2017, 01:23 PM
1. Ardisia 2. Treasure Flower 3. Peach 4. Yandere

my poor loli doesn't get any luv LOL JK

I see your priorities!

Corintis
08-22-2017, 01:59 PM
1. Ardisia 2. Treasure Flower 3. Peach 4. Yandere

my poor loli doesn't get any luv LOL JK

I see your priorities!
The sad thing is that's 100% accurate LOL. Yanderes scare me. Peach and Victoria are uploading right now and the Yandere's last line scares me :(

Zandel
08-22-2017, 04:47 PM
Her special attack in game scares me... the first time i've seen blood in this game it's just so out of character for the game itself that it's quite shocking.

Ashen
08-22-2017, 05:02 PM
The way she speaks of knight commanders body scares me... but I'm most scared of myself since I actually want her rly bad ><

Corintis
08-22-2017, 09:03 PM
The way she speaks of knight commanders body scares me... but I'm most scared of myself since I actually want her rly bad ><
Take her away! Save me! :eek:

LastSensei
08-22-2017, 09:40 PM
I don't find Yandere scary at all. As long as I'm careful in dealing with other girls, then you've got a girl who "truly" and truly loves you. Plus, it's not like I'm gonna cheat anyway.

I also noticed Ardisia's video (the normal one) is gone.

Ashen
08-22-2017, 11:38 PM
Take her away! Save me! :eek:

You'd better not let her read this, otherwise we might very well end up as the next red stains on her gloves :O

MachThreeSlug
08-23-2017, 04:42 AM
The screenshots for Bakery Girl Sakura, Snowdrop, and Burning Bush have now been uploaded. As a side note, I've noticed that Oncidium Bride screenshots are in the 5* section instead of the 6* section. Does anybody know how to move the screenshots because I sure don't.

Edit: The vid for Bakery Girl Sakura has been uploaded as well.

LastSensei
08-23-2017, 05:35 AM
The screenshots for Bakery Girl Sakura, Snowdrop, and Burning Bush have now been uploaded. As a side note, I've noticed that Oncidium Bride screenshots are in the 5* section instead of the 6* section. Does anybody know how to move the screenshots because I sure don't.

I was about to tell you but I saw the pictures magically moving just a minute ago.

Corintis
08-23-2017, 05:46 AM
I was about to tell you but I saw the pictures magically moving just a minute ago.
(casually drags and drops the images over from the 5* folder to the 6* folder)

Taon
08-25-2017, 09:24 PM
Ginko and Viola are now up.

Taon
08-25-2017, 10:05 PM
I also noticed Ardisia's video (the normal one) is gone.

Did we ever have it? Eab noted awhile ago that it wasn't on the drive.

Speaking of, here's an update on that list of units we don't have yet:

6*:

Habranthus
Lagurus
Mimosa
Wax Vine

5*:

Allium
Creeping Smartweed
Lady's Sorrel
Liriope
Snake Gourd

LastSensei
08-26-2017, 01:02 AM
Did we ever have it? Eab noted awhile ago that it wasn't on the drive.
Pretty sure we used to. There's already a screenshot for Ardisia. I already saw Eab's note but it was there before, afaik.

Taon
08-26-2017, 01:07 AM
Pretty sure we used to. There's already a screenshot for Ardisia. I already saw Eab's note but it was there before, afaik.

Odd. I don't have her on my HD either, and I came across the archive a few months ago (around March when I started playing), which says to me that she's been missing a good while now.

MachThreeSlug
08-26-2017, 05:40 AM
I was about to remedy the Ardisia problem but FKG just suddenly stopped working on me for some reason. Hopefully I can get things back to normal by tomorrow.

MachThreeSlug
08-26-2017, 04:11 PM
The vid for Ardisia has now been uploaded. As a bonus I've also uploaded Lycoris' character quest vids.

Edit: I also uploaded Hop's screenshots. I would of uploaded them earlier but I didn't realise that they weren't there until just recently.

Taon
08-31-2017, 11:27 AM
Aster is now up.

Taon
09-08-2017, 12:51 AM
Agave is now up.

MachThreeSlug
09-12-2017, 05:36 PM
So Ardisia's H-scene got a slight art update. I'll update the screenshots and vid later today as I'm going to be busy for the next couple of hours.

Edit: Oh, wow. There are couple of H-scenes that got an art update. Quick, somebody check Gentain's because I haven't unlocked hers yet!

Corintis
09-12-2017, 06:27 PM
I compared it with the screenshot we have, but I didn't notice any difference with Gentian, so nothing for Victory-Girl I guess.

Taon
09-15-2017, 11:45 AM
Miss Low-Self-Esteem (Liriope) is now up.

Missing Girls List:

6*:

Epidendrum (Swimsuit)
Habranthus
Lagurus
Serissa
Wax Vine

5*:

Allium
Creeping Smartweed
Ficaria
German Iris (Festival)
Lady's Sorrel
Oxalis (Festival)

MachThreeSlug
09-16-2017, 08:39 PM
I've uploaded the updated screenshots for Acacia, Ardisia, and Anemone.

Eversor86
09-18-2017, 03:43 AM
I have Oxalis Festival and Lagurus, and also we still miss the new event girl Ficaria.

I can probably help with screenshots for those 3 (at least first two instant, Ficaria is just slowly upgrading right now). Is there any prefered method of making those?

Eab1990
09-18-2017, 07:22 AM
Can try to get around to doing Wax Vine and Habranthus, at least. Still need six more red dragons though. :p

I thought Lagurus was already up, hm.

I refuse to do Mimosa kthx.

MachThreeSlug
09-18-2017, 07:45 AM
I've uploaded the screenshots for Apricot and Mimosa.

Edit: Uploaded the screenshots for Liriope as well.

Edit 2: Uploaded the vid for Mimosa. I also re-uploaded the vid for Cactace because I did the old vid and I did a real shitty job of recording it back then.

Taon
09-19-2017, 12:10 AM
I have Oxalis Festival and Lagurus, and also we still miss the new event girl Ficaria.

I can probably help with screenshots for those 3 (at least first two instant, Ficaria is just slowly upgrading right now). Is there any prefered method of making those?

Thanks; I completely forgot about poor Ficaria. I've updated the previous list...considering making it into a sig.

MachThreeSlug
09-19-2017, 01:04 AM
The screenshots for Poppy are now uploaded.

Corintis
09-19-2017, 02:47 AM
Thanks; I completely forgot about poor Ficaria.
I didn't forget; I was just hoping someone else would upload her, so I could be lazy :p

Taon
09-19-2017, 03:07 AM
I didn't forget; I was just hoping someone else would upload her, so I could be lazy :p

Were she not borderline jailbait I'd have done it, but I can't sit through a sex scene with someone who is on the 14-year old side of "all girls depicted in this game are at least 18 years of age", let alone record it.

LastSensei
09-19-2017, 03:56 AM
Is there any prefered method of making those?
I just use PrtSc and paste it on Paint, then crop it with GIMP. It will be easier if you use a screenshot extension for your browser that can pre-crop an area so you can just take screens on the go.

Same here. I got her ages ago but I'm too lazy. :rolleyes:

-----Updated-----

Uploaded:

Ficaria
Plumeria
Cattleya (Swimsuit)
Chocoloate Cosmos (Swimsuit)
Bergenia (screen)
Convallaria CQ

Corintis
09-21-2017, 04:44 AM
I just use PrtSc and paste it on Paint, then crop it with GIMP. It will be easier if you use a screenshot extension for your browser that can pre-crop an area so you can just take screens on the go.

Same here. I got her ages ago but I'm too lazy. :rolleyes:

-----Updated-----

Uploaded:

Ficaria
Plumeria
Cattleya (Swimsuit)
Chocoloate Cosmos (Swimsuit)
Bergenia (screen)
Convallaria CQ
Oh CMON, I just uploaded both Ficaria AND Plumeria, then I come back to find your updated post OTL.

Corintis
09-21-2017, 04:55 AM
Oh, I was a bit distracted by Sensei's sniping, that I forgot to mention;

I went on ahead and 2nd Max Affection-ed Saffron and Water Lily (nobody is allowed a stronger Water Lily than mine!) (https://i.imgur.com/V8CyuDD.jpg), so I'll post those two when they're unlocked. If Ionocidium gets a scene, she'd have next priority, but I'm not so certain she does.

Taon
09-21-2017, 05:23 AM
Oh CMON, I just uploaded both Ficaria AND Plumeria, then I come back to find your updated post OTL.

I did the exact same thing with Chocolate Cosmos (Swimsuit)!

Corintis
09-21-2017, 05:39 AM
Quite clearly, we've been outplayed. Well deserving of some gacha luck; have some Shrine Maiden luck, Sensei!

LastSensei
09-21-2017, 07:54 AM

But...but...I only updated convallaria 3 hours ago...and the rest were uploaded 4 hours earlier than that...

spdaimon
09-21-2017, 08:03 AM
Pictures version? Such as screenshots of all the scenes? Easy and done.........whenever I get my lazy ass on it. This might be, "exciting" material, but it's still 10 FREAKN HOURS of footage :p, so I'm just uploading bits at a time, going in descending order by highest rarity. I'm pretty much treating this as a daily quest.

Since I got every 4* and below, I'd encourage people to focus their efforts on all 5* and above. For my own collection, I have all the event girls, Anenome, Peach, Bipinna/Chocolate Cosmos, Violet, Lily Rubellum, Water Lily and Orchid Wydler.

Also, I doubt people will mind the differences in frame sizes, so long as it's not in crap definition; we're all probably too focused on other things when watching these videos.........Hey, I'd love to contribute. I only started playing a few months ago. I have about 130 girls I think. I've been saving screenshots of anything. Used to do stuff for SenPro on my own using Greenshot for stills and FreeScreenshotRecorder (for videos). It's all stored on my OneDrive. But I can copy to my GoogleDrive...prehaps mirror content. I prefer screenshots to videos myself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Taon
09-21-2017, 09:09 AM
But...but...I only updated convallaria 3 hours ago...and the rest were uploaded 4 hours earlier than that...

Yeah, but simply updating your post means that when I looked at the thread, I didn't see any new posts and when I read your original post, it didn't say anything about uploading the new girls. I know that's not your fault; the system, for God knows what reason, likes to merge sequential posts from the same person into the initial post.

We're just giving you light-hearted crap; we love you man. <3

Corintis
09-21-2017, 10:10 AM
Hey, I'd love to contribute. I only started playing a few months ago. I have about 130 girls I think. I've been saving screenshots of anything. Used to do stuff for SenPro on my own using Greenshot for stills and FreeScreenshotRecorder (for videos). It's all stored on my OneDrive. But I can copy to my GoogleDrive...prehaps mirror content. I prefer screenshots to videos myself.

In that case, you'll need to PM me the email address that's connected to a google account.

Don't forget to double check our collab folder so you don't do what Taon and I just did and upload extra copies of already uploaded scenes. You can also go one step further and do what I'm too lazy to do; check Last Sensei's Spreadsheet, located in the forum signature. :p

spdaimon
09-21-2017, 11:20 AM
Yeah. I saw the spreadsheet.. Its the one with green and black names right?

EDIT: I just uploaded Snake Gourd.

spdaimon
09-23-2017, 11:07 AM
I have German Iris almost unlocked, so I should be able to upload the love scene stills and video. I noticed Agave is missing her love scenes when I was perusing through your files yesterday.
No one has obtained Epidendrum (Swimsuit) yet? I'm saving up my FGs and hope I can do another pull by Oct. 3rd.

Eab1990
09-23-2017, 11:14 AM
If I'm bored enough, I'll record Habranthus, Lagurus, and Wax Vine tonight.

Taon
09-23-2017, 12:19 PM
Edit: Thanks to Eab's boredom, the current list stands as follows:

Missing Girls List:

6*:

Epidendrum (Swimsuit)
Serissa

5*:

Allium
Creeping Smartweed
Lady's Sorrel
Oxalis (Festival)

Eab1990
09-24-2017, 12:23 AM
No pressure, right?

Yeah, actually, doing FEH at the same time seems to have worked out.

All three (Habranthus, Lagurus, Wax Vine) are now uploaded.

Eversor86
09-24-2017, 02:11 AM
Depending on Eab's boredom, we may make a big dent in the current list which currently stands as follows:

Missing Girls List:

Oxalis (Festival)

If nobody will do video of Oxa festi, I will install OBS and try recording her. Plus I will probably do screenshots of girls that have videos but lack screenshots (Helio was one of those I remember missing them).

spdaimon
09-24-2017, 01:08 PM
Edit: Thanks to Eab's boredom, the current list stands as follows:

Missing Girls List:

6*:

Epidendrum (Swimsuit)
Serissa

5*:

Allium
Creeping Smartweed
German Iris (Festival)
Lady's Sorrel
Oxalis (Festival)I have German Iris (Festival), Creeping Smart weed and Sesseria but not unlocked unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Corintis
09-24-2017, 02:44 PM
Yeah, actually, doing FEH at the same time seems to have worked out.
LOL, that's actually what I've been doing lately while recording (Fate GO actually; I just log into in FEH for free orbs :p).

Eab1990
09-24-2017, 03:02 PM
Been doing both, but FEH has more stuff going on right now, especially with the Warriors maps (25 enemies with reduced stats for easy leveling? yes please).

FGO, I'm waiting for Okaenos so I can get Euryale and complete my gorgon trio team. Stheno is already 85/85 (yes, I grailed her once. come at me brah).

Corintis
09-24-2017, 03:03 PM
OK I'M DONE. Just pulled Nephenee on a yolo. Never gonna draw again until Hinoka gets a spotlight!

Edit: Wait you serious!? Ok, time to move our talk to a PM. I don't care how much crap people give her, but I grailed St.Martha twice :cool:

Hell, I should probably include my FGO number in my signature now.

spdaimon
09-24-2017, 06:58 PM
Uploaded German Iris (Festival).
I invite people to check out Apowersoft Free Screen Recorder as an alternative to OBS. I have used OBS to stream games on Twitch on and off over the past year and its not that easy to use I feel. With this, you just highlight the area of the screen you want, and press Record. Loads of sampling and file options too. I use Greenshot for stills, which is pretty simple to use as well. I can record all the stills of all the pages by tapping a hotkey, clicking mouse to advance (I find it a bit easier than auto for this) after setting a recording boundary. It will record the same area over and over. Just an FYI.
I was going to go through some of the videos and created stills for the love scenes folder, but I noticed that sometimes the second scene is obscured by words. Just trying to be helpful.

Taon
09-24-2017, 10:44 PM
Yeah, I know personally I never hide the text for the second scene, but will do so in the future. At some point I'll replay the scenes and take stills.

spdaimon
10-02-2017, 10:54 AM
Uploaded Serissa last night.

Corintis
10-02-2017, 04:15 PM
Oh, so YOU'RE the reason why I've been getting notifications in my Drives :p

spdaimon
10-03-2017, 06:29 AM
Yeah. Some of them might be a little mistake when I meant to copy and I did a move, but reverted the change. Thank goodness for that. I was combined my screenshots with your files offline. Kind of doubles the space needed.:( Anyway, how does that work exactly, do we share space, or we just sharing your space?
Also, today is I hit level 100, my 100th consecutive day (also started 100 days ago), and max affection on 100 girls.

Corintis
10-03-2017, 12:04 PM
We're technically sharing space, but each of us has an upload limit of 15gigs (for a freemium google account).

Basically, we're sharing small pieces of our own Drives, with my Collab Folder acting as the poster boy for everyone. So even if you created a new folder and people starting dumping files in there, there's no impact on your own storage limit, just on each individual person that contributed.

Since we have about 15 people involved, that gives us at least a collective minimum of 75gbytes of storage.

Taon
10-04-2017, 07:09 PM
Allium has been uploaded.

Missing Girls List:

6*:

Epidendrum (Swimsuit)
Scotch Broom

5*:

Creeping Smartweed
Lady's Sorrel
Oxalis (Festival)
Bolivian Sunset
Water Hyacinth
Barrenwort

Eversor86
10-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Uploaded thou a bit huge in size clips for Oxalis (Festival) and Bolivian Sunset.

Also uploaded print-screens of Bolivian Sunset (did Oxalis before) and missing Delphinium and Heliotrope (they have clips but lacked screenshots).

spdaimon
10-06-2017, 12:12 PM
I did a pull today trying to get Scotchbroom and ended up with not 1 but 2 Victorias! argh. I did buy a 6* tic from the daily and got Epidendrum (Swimsuit), completing the collection from the last priorty gacha. I try not to spend any (or much) $ on this game. Adds up quick! lol I'll upload Epi ASAP.

Corintis
10-06-2017, 12:24 PM
I did a pull today trying to get Scotchbroom and ended up with not 1 but 2 Victorias! argh.
..........You make me feel safe. Meanwhile, I'm hiding from my 1 Victoria Bride pull in the South Pole :p

Corintis
10-13-2017, 04:29 PM
Since I've been slacking off and people have been kind enough to upload current events, I guess I'll hop on a few character quests.
Edit: Umm, wow. The yanderes have an unexpected competitor. :eek:

spdaimon
10-17-2017, 11:57 AM
Uploaded Epidendrum (Swimsuit) last night.

I'd like to do a character quest or two but been using my stamina for events...not sure if the latest one has a bug. It freezes on the fight with the big boss bug. I probably need to clear my cache and retry it before I waste any more stamina and fans.

Taon
10-17-2017, 11:40 PM
Clematis is up.

Missing Girls List:

6*:

Scotch Broom
Viola (Yukata)

5*:

Creeping Smartweed
Lady's Sorrel
Water Hyacinth
Barrenwort
Dogwood (Yukata)
Mei Plumblossom (Yukata)

Corintis
10-18-2017, 01:26 AM
Clematis is up.
Oh, that's unfortunate; I was actually looking forward to personally uploading Clematis :eek:

Taon
10-18-2017, 02:01 AM
Oh, that's unfortunate; I was actually looking forward to personally uploading Clematis :eek:

Well, don't let me stop you man; feel free to overwrite the one I uploaded. :D

But seriously, I had no idea that you wanted to upload her in particular; if you mentioned it I must have completely missed it.

Corintis
10-18-2017, 05:22 AM
Well, don't let me stop you man; feel free to overwrite the one I uploaded. :D

But seriously, I had no idea that you wanted to upload her in particular; if you mentioned it I must have completely missed it.
Nope, never mentioned it, never planned on it originally. But now that her event is here, her character stood out a bit more.

Unregistered
10-18-2017, 11:51 AM
i think they used the second affection h scene CG for dogwood (yukata) by accident instead of the first scene CG

Taon
10-18-2017, 02:09 PM
i think they used the second affection h scene CG for dogwood (yukata) by accident instead of the first scene CG

That would be downright odd if true unless Dogwood (Yukata) was originally released with both scenes on DMM instead of being added in a later update.

MachThreeSlug
10-18-2017, 09:59 PM
I uploaded the screenshots for Lady's Sorrel. Vid to come later.

MachThreeSlug
10-18-2017, 11:12 PM
The vid for Lady's Sorrel has now been uploaded.

Uesandi
10-21-2017, 02:37 AM
Clematis is up.

Missing Girls List:

6*:

Scotch Broom
Viola (Yukata)

5*:

Creeping Smartweed
Lady's Sorrel
Water Hyacinth
Barrenwort
Dogwood (Yukata)
Mei Plumblossom (Yukata)

Oh well, I've awaken from my 1-2 month slumber and I will upload Barrenwort, Dogwood (Yukata), and Creeping Smartweed today (got em yesterday). Lets make the missing list shrink!! (I just hope I get to help with the 6* sometime soon, Im so unlucky :p)

Savarese
10-21-2017, 10:58 PM
I have Mei Plumblossom (Yukata), how can I help sharing it?

Corintis
10-22-2017, 01:16 AM
I have Mei Plumblossom (Yukata), how can I help sharing it?
You'll need to PM either myself, or any other collaborator, an email address that's linked to a google account you own, then you get added.
After that, it's as simple as drag and dropping files.

spdaimon
10-24-2017, 07:52 AM
Creeping Smartweed scenes and video uploaded.

Clemetis's dressbloom and skillblooms are a $%#%$ to get. Hope phase 2 has a huge boost in fans acquired to kill the bosses. I've had to kill a few of them twice before I'd get the next level...not sure if that a bug (no pun intended) or I need to back out of the event and re-enter or refresh the screen.

Edit: does anyone know if there is a Sengoku Pro version of this forum? I'd love to complete my collection from there. I was so close and they closed the game. The last month they didnt have any of the daily events so I didnt get to finish. Should have just closed the game right then if thats how it was going to be. The last month was a waste.

Corintis
10-24-2017, 09:35 AM
Creeping Smartweed scenes and video uploaded.

Clemetis's dressbloom and skillblooms are a $%#%$ to get. Hope phase 2 has a huge boost in fans acquired to kill the bosses. I've had to kill a few of them twice before I'd get the next level...not sure if that a bug (no pun intended) or I need to back out of the event and re-enter or refresh the screen.

Edit: does anyone know if there is a Sengoku Pro version of this forum? I'd love to complete my collection from there. I was so close and they closed the game. The last month they didnt have any of the daily events so I didnt get to finish. Should have just closed the game right then if thats how it was going to be. The last month was a waste.
Well, tough luck on the fans, because the ratio ain't that much of an improvement. Also, the original scenes collector has the SenPro (and pretty much every other game) collection going on. I have no idea why he couldn't keep up FKG, but everything else.

Edit: My bad, I was referring to the headbands acquired from the Raid Bosses; the fans have a decent ratio increase, so no worries there.

You'll find the files in Folder #2, but that's all they are; files, raw files. Every single registered character CG and GIF on the Nutaku version will be there, but no dialogue. Some even require specific software to view. http://harem-battle.club/others/2953-scenes-collection-project.html

I was also quite disappointed that the game was closed (but not surprised). Completing the Uesugi & Takeda collection was my goal for that game and I came surprisingly close to it. I was also pleasantly surprised at the historical accuracy of the game; of course, some points where twisted to suit the game genre, but there was actually a lot about the Sengoku Era to learn from that game. Quite a shame.

Eab1990
10-26-2017, 08:14 AM
Time to make a bloom list. And maybe a bloom folder too.

I can probably do Sakura and Cherry sometime soon. Maybe this weekend as I do FGO grinding, idk.

MachThreeSlug
10-26-2017, 08:22 AM
I made a Bloomed Girls folder. I'll also probably also upload Cherry in an hour or two.

Should I make another 2 folders in the Bloomed girls folder for separating videos and screenshots or should I just make a new folder in the screenshots section?

Edit: Maybe not on uploading Cherry. I can't seem to find where her bloom scene is stored.

Corintis
10-26-2017, 09:19 AM
I'm working on both Sakura and Cherry, but whoever gets to em first; I'm waiting for my stamina to recharge to run the Elixir quests. I'd also do Primrose, but I don't have her completely leveled up...

Taon
10-26-2017, 09:32 AM
I made a Bloomed Girls folder. I'll also probably also upload Cherry in an hour or two.

Should I make another 2 folders in the Bloomed girls folder for separating videos and screenshots or should I just make a new folder in the screenshots section?

Edit: Maybe not on uploading Cherry. I can't seem to find where her bloom scene is stored.

Nor can I find it; we're supposed to be able to see the 2nd scene even if the girl hasn't been bloomed (but has the bloomed form available) right?

My guess is the scenes haven't been put in yet.

Corintis
10-26-2017, 10:17 AM
Weird stuff going on?

Looks like I'll be hopping on Evening Primrose afterall, when I can take another crack at the Elixir quests. Was planning to level her up slowly, but I dug into my Manyu reserves to max her out, so we can get to the bottom of this.

Savarese
10-26-2017, 12:14 PM
I just bloomed Evening Primrose but I can`t unlock 2nd H scene. Is this a bug because I reached 100% 2nd affection before blooming was available? I can only watch 1st H scene.

Zandel
10-26-2017, 04:01 PM
It's more likely that Nutaku has not added the scenes yet.

Uesandi
10-29-2017, 04:47 AM
As the title says, Barrenwort and Dogwood (Yukata) have finally been uploaded, CGs included. I'm not sure about who the remaining girls are currently, so if we could have the list updated it would be nice.

I'm trying to look into the 2nd scene thing going on by using Evening Primrose, but seems likely that Nutaku hasn't fully implemented it yet.

Savarese
10-30-2017, 06:12 PM
Added Mei Plumblossom (Yukata).

Taon
10-30-2017, 10:15 PM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Scotchbroom
Viola (Yukata)
Herbaceous Peony (Halloween)

5*:

Water Hyacinth
Lagurus (Halloween)
Nigella
Butterfly Bush

2nd Affection Scenes (NYI):

Cherry
Evening Primrose
Sakura

Corintis
10-31-2017, 09:14 AM
Ah frick, this new Halloween gacha is pretty good. I might spend some of the gems I've been saving for the Shrine Maiden event on this........when I've recharged my luck. Let's see if I can get...

Corintis
10-31-2017, 09:03 PM
Sadly, 150 gems with nothing to show for it. Leaves me with about 600 by the time Shrine Maiden rolls along.
Good luck to anyone else rolling this gacha.

Taon
11-01-2017, 07:42 PM
Scotchbroom is now up.

Taon
11-02-2017, 09:36 AM
Water Hyacinth is now up.

Missing Girls List:

6*:

Viola (Yukata)

5*:

Lagurus (Halloween)
Nigella
Butterfly Bush

Cherry
Evening Primrose
Sakura

sniddy
11-03-2017, 12:47 AM
Looking over Aegis's scenes - is it just me or ha FKG become very vanillia

Eversor86
11-03-2017, 02:34 AM
No clue, but personally vanilla is good, either for porn or ice-cream.

spdaimon
11-14-2017, 07:55 AM
Last priority gacha was meh. I saved my gems and tried this priority gacha. Nope. Thought you were supposed to have a good chance at 1 of the 3? guess not. lol. Maybe I can save up another 40.

I uploaded Butterfly Bush a few days ago. Forgot to tell you.

Taon
11-14-2017, 09:57 AM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Viola (Yukata)
Ghost Weed

5*:

Lagurus (Halloween)
Nigella
Paederia
Chinese Lantern
Trailing Abutilon

Cherry
Evening Primrose
Sakura

Corintis
11-16-2017, 12:42 PM
Not much longer until I go full ham on the Gacha and (hopefully) contribute a boatload to the pool again.

Corintis
11-18-2017, 06:39 AM
I finally decided to get off my lazy arse and uploaded Trailing Abutilon.

Corintis
11-23-2017, 10:55 PM
(Quickly check's Taon's list)
Good! Guess I'll get Halloween Peony!
I just hope it doesn't come to be wasted $ when I go crazy on next week's gacha :(

Taon
11-23-2017, 11:42 PM
(Quickly check's Taon's list)
Good! Guess I'll get Halloween Peony!
I just hope it doesn't come to be wasted $ when I go crazy on next week's gacha :(

I've uploaded Ghost Weed; normally I wouldn't bother with loli scenes but I figured not many people here took advantage of her step-up. I'm assuming Corintis is volunteering to upload HP(H) so I'll take her off the list as well.

Missing Girls List:

6*:

Viola (Yukata)

5*:

Lagurus (Halloween)
Nigella
Paederia
Chinese Lantern

6*
Cherry
Sakura
Nerine

5*
Evening Primrose
Edelweiss
Oncidium

Corintis
11-24-2017, 02:14 AM
And the little Halloween devil known as Peony is uploading.

Uesandi
11-24-2017, 05:02 PM
Oh goodness, I bought the 6* ticket and now I don't know who to spend it on :p (Honestly I'm wondering if its possible to save it for next event and get the shrine maiden Lycoris, but I don't think it's possible).

I'm getting ready for next event as well, 200 gems stored and won't hesitate to use them! Lets see if we get lucky!

Ampchan
11-25-2017, 08:29 AM
Sorry for the caps but...

DO NOT EVER EVER!! SAVE 6* TICKETS.

If the shop closes or some error happens, the staff might not be able to help you. or at least act like they cannot

Corintis
11-25-2017, 09:21 AM
Oh goodness, I bought the 6* ticket and now I don't know who to spend it on :p (Honestly I'm wondering if its possible to save it for next event and get the shrine maiden Lycoris, but I don't think it's possible).

I'm getting ready for next event as well, 200 gems stored and won't hesitate to use them! Lets see if we get lucky!
Oh, I can tell you with certainty because I always pay attention to that specific situation; the ticket exchanges always close before new girls can be implemented. So yeah......ain't gonna work :(

Uesandi
11-25-2017, 09:44 AM
Well I took Fritillaria at the end (I was thinking between her, Maple and Victoria), and its a shame that you can't keep the ticket.

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CHOOSE, I WANT ALL OF THEM :p

MachThreeSlug
11-25-2017, 11:28 AM
Sorry for the caps but...

DO NOT EVER EVER!! SAVE 6* TICKETS.

If the shop closes or some error happens, the staff might not be able to help you. or at least act like they cannot

To add onto this: They pointed out over on Discord that you shouldn't save the ticket because it isn't going to last too long. Use it now while you have the chance.

Corintis
11-26-2017, 11:38 PM
Took advantage of the daily $2 deal to add Nigella to the collection. I'm on a roll lately :eek:

Corintis
11-28-2017, 08:24 AM
Well that's unfortunate; didn't expect the Christmas event to get pushed up earlier than the actual Christmas.

Guess I gotta wait a few more weeks for the shrine maidens.

MachThreeSlug
11-28-2017, 08:31 AM
Well that's unfortunate; didn't expect the Christmas event to get pushed up earlier than the actual Christmas.

Guess I gotta wait a few more weeks for the shrine maidens.

I looked into it and this isn't the Christmas event. It's the event that leads into the Christmas event. We gotta wait till January for the shrine Maidens. Possibly the second half of January if they put the New Years Event in early as well.

Taon
11-28-2017, 09:56 AM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Viola (Yukata)
Purslane

5*:

Paederia
Chinese Lantern
Lamb's Ear
Maple (Xmas)
Wax Vine (Xmas)

6*
Cherry
Sakura
Nerine

5*
Evening Primrose
Edelweiss
Oncidium

Also: Lagurus (Halloween) will be up shortly

Uesandi
11-28-2017, 02:12 PM
I looked into it and this isn't the Christmas event. It's the event that leads into the Christmas event. We gotta wait till January for the shrine Maidens. Possibly the second half of January if they put the New Years Event in early as well.

Omg it's true, I feel backstabbed right now. There is no way I'm not using the gacha until late January, might spend just 50 right now and see what I get.

spdaimon
11-29-2017, 08:52 AM
I uploaded Lambs Ear screenshots, will upload video later. I was recording it remote from work when I think the power went out :p...lol...can't ping my router or connect to my desktop now...hope I don't have a 5 hour long video.lol. I'll either re-record or just chop it.

P.S. I see they added a new Permanent Event for a girl I have. Is it worth doing or just sell the girl maybe? I think someone mentioned it here or maybe it was another forum.

Eversor86
11-29-2017, 10:17 AM
Wait for RB event where you can use stamina on less important stuff than event, and do perma reissue then to get just the girl to sell her for bond crystals or how they all called. Thou of course if you really need girls with her abilities or/and from her nationality you could get everything, but thats probably not recommended by anyone.

MachThreeSlug
12-07-2017, 07:43 AM
I've uploaded the screenshots for Cherry's second scene. I'll be recording and uploading the vid after I'm done with a few things in the game.

MachThreeSlug
12-07-2017, 10:33 AM
I've uploaded Cherry's second scene. And because I was feeling extra motivated while recording I've also uploaded the Character Quests for Fritillaria and Nerine.

Corintis
12-07-2017, 03:06 PM
Oh shoot! They enabled 2nd scenes!

Corintis
12-07-2017, 04:18 PM
Uploaded Evening Primrose's video and screenshots.

Guess that just leaves Sakura, Orchid and Edelweiss? Am I missing anyone?

Ampchan
12-07-2017, 06:36 PM
I can do Sakura if you tell me how to record. I can give the image, but not quite sure how to do the recording....

Corintis
12-07-2017, 06:55 PM
I can do Sakura if you tell me how to record. I can give the image, but not quite sure how to do the recording....
Most of us use OBS for screen recording; I'm a longtime user of Bandicam and spdaimon uses Apowersoft. The first post holds links to get people set up on OBS, but you'll have to ask spdaimon about Apowersoft.

MachThreeSlug
12-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Uploaded Evening Primrose's video and screenshots.

Guess that just leaves Sakura, Orchid and Edelweiss? Am I missing anyone?

I only uploaded the Character Quests for Nerine. Her 2nd Scene hasn't been uploaded yet.

Taon
12-08-2017, 09:36 AM
Sakura's 2nd scene is up.

Missing Girls List:

6*:

Viola (Yukata)
Purslane

5*:

Paederia
Maple (Xmas)
Wax Vine (Xmas)

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Nerine (N/A)

5*
Edelweiss (N/A)
Oncidium (N/A)

Taon
12-08-2017, 06:59 PM
Chinese Lantern is now up.

Corintis
12-09-2017, 04:48 AM
Maple XMas screenshots were sent in by hypo. Now just her video is needed.

Corintis
12-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Crap, XMas Ionocidium is in this gacha. Guess I gotta take some gems out of my savings for this........

Eab1990
12-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Waiting for Christmas Begonia. Her apparently traumatic scene is a bit of a legend on Discord. I rolled her in DMM but obviously would like the context translated.

Corintis
12-12-2017, 05:17 PM
I got Ionocidum in 2 rolls.......thank gawd. I honestly don't wanna have a repeat of my Legendary Pull (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1290-share-6-girls-42.html#post85072) and burn all my gems right before the Shrine Maiden event.

Taon
12-12-2017, 07:03 PM
Skimmia is now up.

Missing Girls List:

6*:

Viola (Yukata)
Purslane
Stewartia (Xmas)

5*:

Paederia
Maple (Xmas)
Wax Vine (Xmas)
Apricot (Xmas)
Begonia

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Nerine (N/A)

5*
Edelweiss (N/A)
Oncidium (N/A)

Corintis
12-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Ionocidium XMas got uploaded immediately when I pulled her, that one can be crossed off the list.

spdaimon
12-15-2017, 10:50 AM
My last three gacha pulls have not been great either. Starting to not see a point to the priority gacha. The premium gacha seems just as likely to get 3 and 4*s.

EDIT 12/17: heh...just pulled Apricot (Xmas)! I'll post it shortly.

Eab1990
12-17-2017, 07:23 AM
Christmas Begonia's scene is up.

The rumored trauma ended up being more akin to Teaching Feeling, tbh.

Taon
12-17-2017, 08:57 AM
Thanks Corintis and Eab. I'm planning to post this once per page so people don't have to backtrack; if anyone thinks it'll be too much clutter or whatever, let me know.

Missing Girls List:

6*:

Viola (Yukata)
Purslane
Stewartia (Xmas)

5*:

Paederia
Maple (Xmas)
Wax Vine (Xmas)
Apricot (Xmas)

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Nerine (N/A)

5*
Edelweiss (N/A)
Oncidium (N/A)

Uesandi
12-20-2017, 04:08 PM
Are they out for sure? If so, I can go unlock them np.

Taon
12-20-2017, 07:08 PM
Are they out for sure? If so, I can go unlock them np.

No, no. That's why I have (N/A) at the end (Not Available). I only have the units there since they have bloomed artwork and will (eventually) have their scenes added.

spdaimon
12-22-2017, 06:51 PM
I put up Apricot (Xmas) a couple days ago.

hypo
12-26-2017, 05:05 AM
Anybody noticed the change in Hibiscus H-scene? Not sure when it happened.

A Time to Screw
12-26-2017, 05:13 AM
Anybody noticed the change in Hibiscus H-scene? Not sure when it happened.

The fuck? They still keep boob job images like that around? I thought they got rid of that shit years ago.

This shit needs to get fixed, again.

Corintis
12-27-2017, 09:42 AM
Darnit.......ANOTHER event without the Shrine Maidens. But at least I was looking forward to Olive.

Eversor86
12-27-2017, 11:22 AM
I got Water Hyacinth so I will be able to add missing screenshot (the Video is there).
I also got the Lady's Sorrel (New Year) so if need be I will insta get her to 100% (have few 30% gifts laying around) and record video/screenshot.

MachThreeSlug
12-27-2017, 01:11 PM
Not gonna lie, I super tempted to record and upload the changed Hibiscus as Hibiscus (Oppai). XD

Taon
12-27-2017, 03:46 PM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Viola (Yukata)
Purslane
Stewartia (Xmas)
Ivy (New Year)

5*:

Paederia
Maple (Xmas)
Wax Vine (Xmas)
Lady Sorrel (New Year)
False Daphne
Olive

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Nerine (N/A)

5*
Edelweiss (N/A)
Oncidium (N/A)

hypo
12-28-2017, 02:18 AM
They also changed Lavender H-scene...

spdaimon
12-28-2017, 09:57 AM
Heh. I thought I saw the comment about Hibiscus in another forum.

Taon
12-28-2017, 01:23 PM
They also changed Lavender H-scene...

I have to say, I'm not unhappy with the change to Lavender's scene; it was sickening to sit through the first time whereas now it's only distasteful. Sheer prejudice on my part, of course, but the blood coupled with her barely developed frame just hammered the pedo-alert button.

Eversor86
12-30-2017, 12:04 AM
Screen caps of Lady Sorrel NY added.
Video of h-scene is uploading, like always overbloated 300MB quality XD.

spdaimon
01-03-2018, 07:40 AM
I have to say, I'm not unhappy with the change to Lavender's scene; it was sickening to sit through the first time whereas now it's only distasteful. Sheer prejudice on my part, of course, but the blood coupled with her barely developed frame just hammered the pedo-alert button.

I'd have to agree. They actually changed that months back, I have some screen shots from Sept with the change, though I didn't know it was changed. I thought the scene is a bit weird and the fact that it kind of looks like she is defecating or something. Needs to be redrawn in a different manner, IMO.

I did a gacha pull yesterday... what's more disappointing than 11 3* girls? not much.

sniddy
01-04-2018, 12:26 AM
I'd have to agree. They actually changed that months back, I have some screen shots from Sept with the change, though I didn't know it was changed. I thought the scene is a bit weird and the fact that it kind of looks like she is defecating or something. Needs to be redrawn in a different manner, IMO.

I did a gacha pull yesterday... what's more disappointing than 11 3* girls? not much.

I've felt that sting spdaimon, good news is you're about 7 times more likely to get a rainbow then 11 3*'s so it is rare

I do agree that scene was...concerning, but worked on what she was - and really needs a rework still, wondering if well have a few more girls that are just straight sex anytime soon

Uesandi
01-04-2018, 02:20 AM
Glad they made that change to Lavender's scene.

I will try to upload Olive's scene today if possible. I'm looking forward so much for this event to end, I want the shrine maiden one already! I even got 250 gems saved for it...

Unregistered
01-04-2018, 02:49 AM
What's a shrine maiden?

spdaimon
01-04-2018, 03:16 AM
Glad they made that change to Lavender's scene.

I will try to upload Olive's scene today if possible. I'm looking forward so much for this event to end, I want the shrine maiden one already! I even got 250 gems saved for it...I uploaded Olive a few days ago. Guess I forgot to say that. Sorry.