PDA

View Full Version : FKG - Love Scenes/Videos

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

MachThreeSlug
01-04-2018, 05:56 AM
What's a shrine maiden?

A maiden who works at a shrine. Also known in Japanese as a miko.

As a side note, the Japanese themselves tend to translate miko as shaman when doing "J to E" translations. Not at all relevant but just a neat fact I thought I'd share.

Corintis
01-04-2018, 09:25 AM
Dagnammit! When I saw Waterlily got her Bloomed Evolution, I got so excited; I've only been waiting for it since the launch of the game!

I forgot they release 2nd affection scenes LATER, sometime after the evolutions OTL

Eversor86
01-05-2018, 02:22 AM
Arent 2nd affections and the scenes unrelated to blooming? Aka you can have 2nd scene and a girl at 100% T2 even if she is not yet bloomable. So like you actually were waiting for 2 separate things, and you got one (bloom), but not the other (the 2nd scene) :)

Taon
01-05-2018, 09:06 AM
Arent 2nd affections and the scenes unrelated to blooming? Aka you can have 2nd scene and a girl at 100% T2 even if she is not yet bloomable. So like you actually were waiting for 2 separate things, and you got one (bloom), but not the other (the 2nd scene) :)

You don't need to bloom a knight to get her 2nd affection scene, true. However, any given FKG doesn't -have- a 2nd affection scene unless they are able to be bloomed and have the bloom artwork available; and in Nutaku's case, there's an extra delay in translating the 2nd affection scenes so we don't get them until some time after a girl's blooming/artwork are available.

Corintis
01-09-2018, 08:08 AM
I'm almost impressed; I just dumped 700 gems into this gacha and didn't get Lycoris.
Well, gluck to those rolling for her! I'll upload Anemone and Dianthus in a little bit.

Taon
01-09-2018, 10:04 AM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Viola (Yukata)
Purslane
Stewartia (Xmas)
Ivy (New Year)
Lycoris (Miko)

5*:

Paederia
Maple (Xmas)
Wax Vine (Xmas)
False Daphne

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Nerine (N/A)
Saffron (N/A)

5*
Edelweiss (N/A)
Oncidium (N/A)
Toad Lily (N/A)
Waterlily (N/A)

spdaimon
01-12-2018, 06:32 PM
I just uploaded Eucharis.

Unregistered
01-15-2018, 11:22 AM
I'm almost impressed; I just dumped 700 gems into this gacha and didn't get Lycoris.
Well, gluck to those rolling for her! I'll upload Anemone and Dianthus in a little bit.

I have lycoris. Dunno how if its this rare to get her.

Savarese
01-16-2018, 07:25 AM
lol, I just realized that Nutaku censored Nandina's defloration in her H-scene, they can show genitals but not blood? WTF

Unregistered
01-16-2018, 03:46 PM
lol, I just realized that Nutaku censored Nandina's defloration in her H-scene, they can show genitals but not blood? WTF

You got your priorities in reverse order.

Taon
01-23-2018, 10:31 AM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Bush Clover

5*:

Paederia
Maple (Xmas)
Wax Vine (Xmas)
False Daphne
Kalanchoe

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Nerine (N/A)
Saffron (N/A)

5*
Edelweiss (N/A)
Oncidium (N/A)
Toad Lily (N/A)
Waterlily (N/A)

spdaimon
01-25-2018, 02:58 PM
Dayflower uploaded

Taon
01-25-2018, 09:54 PM
Thanks to Dargor (https://harem-battle.club/members/dargor.html), Stewartia (Xmas) has been added.

Taon
01-25-2018, 10:49 PM
Lycoris (Miko) is now up.

Viola (Yukata) is now up.

Corintis
01-25-2018, 11:32 PM
I've been getting busier these days, so I've been playing less and checking back in with this thread less as well.

Thanks for keeping things running smoothly!

MachThreeSlug
01-26-2018, 07:32 PM
I've uploaded Purslane's scene and screenshots.

MachThreeSlug
01-27-2018, 07:40 AM
The character quests for Cymbidium have now been uploaded.

emerald57
01-28-2018, 11:30 AM
Ok so im confused. So each 5-6 star flower knight has 3 scenes, Their normal scenes, Their bloomed scenes, and their bloomed affection scenes, right? So is there going to be a section for there bloomed evolution scenes?

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 02:37 PM
Ok so im confused. So each 5-6 star flower knight has 3 scenes, Their normal scenes, Their bloomed scenes, and their bloomed affection scenes, right? So is there going to be a section for there bloomed evolution scenes?

supposed to have. hope that helps

Taon
01-28-2018, 04:36 PM

No, only two scenes: Normal and Blossomed Affection (2nd affection that is also called Bloomed Affection).

But: a Blossomed Affection scene is -only- available for a girl that has a Bloomed Form artwork (2nd evolution). You can max out a particular FK, but if she doesn't have new artwork for her Bloomed Form, then there isn't going to be a Blossomed Affection scene. Add to that on the Nutaku side delays in translation and so on, and it takes even longer, which is why we have girls who can be bloomed, but don't have the second scenes yet.

Taon
01-31-2018, 08:40 AM
Thoroughwort was added by someone this morning.

I've uploaded Ivy (New Year's).

I noticed somehow the regular Ivy file was missing, so I reuploaded it.

Taon
01-31-2018, 08:41 AM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Bush Clover

5*:

Paederia
Maple (Xmas)
Kalanchoe

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Nerine
Saffron (N/A)

5*
Edelweiss
Toad Lily (N/A)
Waterlily (N/A)

spdaimon
01-31-2018, 04:48 PM
I uploaded Thoroughwort this morning. Got lucky yesterday in the gacha. Usually its a handful of 3* and a couple 4*.
Yea, I noticed it said Ivy was deleted a few days ago.

MachThreeSlug
01-31-2018, 07:23 PM
Since I've been slowly uploading them I guess I'll make a list.

Missing Character Quests:

6*

Alpinia
Black Baccara
Cattleya
Mei Plumblossom
Pumpkin
Saffron

5*

Apple of Sodom
Gerbera
Holly
Monotropastrum
Setaria

As a side note: While Oncidium doesn't have her own folder for them her character quests are actually uploaded they're just attached to her "Love" scene vid.

Taon
01-31-2018, 10:52 PM
False Daphne is now up.

spdaimon
02-01-2018, 09:07 PM
I have the 2nd affection scene for Oncidium. I'll post the video tomorrow. I have a golden 5* ticket. Not sure which of the missing girls to choose? Wax Vine?

EDIT: Video posted. I put it in the Bloomed folder, is that correct? Kind of confused between 2nd affection and bloomed or is it the same?

Taon
02-02-2018, 05:20 AM
I have the 2nd affection scene for Oncidium. I'll post the video tomorrow. I have a golden 5* ticket. Not sure which of the missing girls to choose? Wax Vine?

EDIT: Video posted. I put it in the Bloomed folder, is that correct? Kind of confused between 2nd affection and bloomed or is it the same?

Bloomed folder is the correct place; thanks for uploading it.

spdaimon
02-02-2018, 09:11 PM
Uploaded Wax Vine (Xmas)

emerald57
02-03-2018, 05:23 PM
I’m so sad I missed 2 days of the event so I didn’t get the 5 star exchange ticket for the last day. Now I’ll never get nasturtium :(

emeraldknight57
02-03-2018, 06:11 PM
No, only two scenes: Normal and Blossomed Affection (2nd affection that is also called Bloomed Affection).

But: a Blossomed Affection scene is -only- available for a girl that has a Bloomed Form artwork (2nd evolution). You can max out a particular FK, but if she doesn't have new artwork for her Bloomed Form, then there isn't going to be a Blossomed Affection scene. Add to that on the Nutaku side delays in translation and so on, and it takes even longer, which is why we have girls who can be bloomed, but don't have the second scenes yet.

Are you sure? Cus I’ve been poking around and I found screenshots of scenes for 5 star girls that aren’t their normal scenes but are way to old to be bloomed scenes. I would show you but I can’t post links on this thread so :p

MachThreeSlug
02-03-2018, 07:08 PM
Are you sure? Cus I’ve been poking around and I found screenshots of scenes for 5 star girls that aren’t their normal scenes but are way to old to be bloomed scenes. I would show you but I can’t post links on this thread so :p

Those are the scenes for their seasonal variants. They are considered an entirely different unit and thus get their own scene for max affection.

emeraldknight57
02-03-2018, 07:20 PM
Those are the scenes for their seasonal variants. They are considered an entirely different unit and thus get their own scene for max affection.
There definitely not seasonal variants, there were scenes for flower knights that don’t have seasonal variants

Taon
02-03-2018, 11:40 PM

Am I sure? While I welcome any evidence to the contrary, until such time as it is presented, yes, I am sure.

As MachThreeSlug pointed out, if they were FKG scenes, then they were of seasonal variant units. As to "way to old", I have no response to that other than to point out the possibility that the scenes you're looking at are of seasonal variant units on DMM that Nutaku doesn't have yet.

Taon
02-03-2018, 11:41 PM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Bush Clover

5*:

Paederia

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Saffron (N/A)

5*
Toad Lily (N/A)
Waterlily (N/A)

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 12:08 AM
There definitely not seasonal variants, there were scenes for flower knights that don’t have seasonal variants

You mean those that are posted in h-image hosting websites? You may find 2 or more pairs of h-scenes there that are labeled with a single char tag. One of those is the original FK while the others are seasonal variants.Seasonal variants are treated as completely different units and are based from pre-existing FKs. This may not or may also apply to their h-scenes.

Basically, we have
1) Original
2) Seasonal Variants (e.g. Festival, Christmas, New Year, Halloween, Bride, Swimsuit, Shrine Maiden)

Aside from the Original, Seasonal Variants can also bloom so both of them may have bloom (aka 2nd affection) h-scenes. That means 4-pairs of h-scenes already.

Each unit may only have 1-2 scenes max.

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 12:14 AM
^Ahem please ignore this, "This may not or may also apply to their h-scenes."

And when i said by "pair" I mean the pre-climax and post-climax scenes. Hope it helps.

Eversor86
02-04-2018, 01:45 AM
Also as a side note: You can just take the link and like replace actual dots with (dot) and post them as pure text. AFAIK there is no intelligent anti licks system that would prevent you from posting links in such way, so saying you can't give us prof of what you are saying cause you can't post links is just an lazy excuse at best.

MachThreeSlug
02-04-2018, 05:23 AM

6*

Alpinia
Black Baccara
Cattleya
Mei Plumblossom
Pumpkin
Saffron

5*

Apple of Sodom
Gerbera
Holly
Monotropastrum
Setaria

As a side note: While Oncidium doesn't have her own folder for them her character quests are actually uploaded they're just attached to her "Love" scene vid.

Corintis
02-05-2018, 01:18 AM
Alright, lemme see, I've been extra lazy with uploading....actually, I guess it's, "I've been too busy," these days, as all I can afford to do these days is rush the event quests once, grab the event character and call it done, but let's see what I can upload.....

Looks like I can get Kalanchoe, maybe Edelweiss, wait....nobody got Xmas Maple yet? I figured that'd be taken care of immediately.

Blurgh, so many character quests.....okay, THOSE I can call myself out on being lazy on. I'll try to get the 3 love scenes uploaded when maintenance is over at least.

Dargor
02-05-2018, 07:18 PM
Nerine bloom scene is up

Taon
02-05-2018, 10:13 PM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Bush Clover
Dusty Miller

5*:

Paederia
Acanthus
Calceolaria
Strelitzia

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Saffron (N/A)

5*
Toad Lily (N/A)
Waterlily (N/A)

Taon
02-05-2018, 10:14 PM
Last week, I noted that Ivy somehow went missing from the collection. Tonight as I'm going through and updating the list of missing girls, I notice that a -lot- more are now missing:

Camillia
Epidendrum
Heather
Lycoris
Oncidium
Rosemary
Sarcandra
Veronica

So, I have to ask: what is going on with the collection? I have backups and can reupload the missing girls, but if there's a good reason I shouldn't, I'd like to know.

Shuls
02-05-2018, 10:16 PM
Why not just upload them to a Mega folder?

Eversor86
02-05-2018, 11:16 PM
Do files on shared google drive disappear if one of contributors somehow gets banned/removed from list of people who can access the shared drive? Or maybe if they somehow clear their own drive cause let say they had no space, will the files that they uploaded leave the shared drive?
I suppose that this could answer why files are disappearing. Alternatively google somehow started checking and removing files, but I am nearly sure that if it was that, the whole drive would get marked and insta removed/banned, so thats probably not the reason. So in my opinion you can upload your backups.

Corintis
02-06-2018, 02:07 AM
Do files on shared google drive disappear if one of contributors somehow gets banned/removed from list of people who can access the shared drive? Or maybe if they somehow clear their own drive cause let say they had no space, will the files that they uploaded leave the shared drive?
I suppose that this could answer why files are disappearing. Alternatively google somehow started checking and removing files, but I am nearly sure that if it was that, the whole drive would get marked and insta removed/banned, so thats probably not the reason. So in my opinion you can upload your backups.

Last week, I noted that Ivy somehow went missing from the collection. Tonight as I'm going through and updating the list of missing girls, I notice that a -lot- more are now missing:

Camillia
Epidendrum
Heather
Lycoris
Oncidium
Rosemary
Sarcandra
Veronica

So, I have to ask: what is going on with the collection? I have backups and can reupload the missing girls, but if there's a good reason I shouldn't, I'd like to know.
Uesandi uploaded Heather originally, Wulf = Sarcandra/Veronica, Flink = Ivy/Rosemary, Moarsi = Lycoris/Camellia.
Oncidium is perfectly fine and untouched since the day I uploaded that one; she's just listed under her original western name, Orchid Wydler <3

I checked through the history and it doesn't look like anybody removed those files of their own volition. I presume that there might be an issue with the drives of the listed collaborators, since memory storage is based on each individual's account.

The other thing that pops to mind is that Google Drive might just be acting up again with that weird glitch which prevented people from seeing certain files, when they were actually still there; I recall we had to remove some duplicates from the folders after that. I also don't know if this same case applied to B-Fury, or if he wasn't paying attention, but we DO have a duplicate file of Bloomed Edelweiss in our folders now :silly:

Taon
02-06-2018, 06:16 AM
Oncidium is perfectly fine and untouched since the day I uploaded that one; she's just listed under her original western name, Orchid Wydler <3

Whoops; I had renamed her file on my end for continuity's sake, and was just going through in alphabetical order looking for missing girls. :)

Okay, so I'll reupload the others then.

Wait...no: I don't see Oncidium -or- Orchid Wydler. Just Oncidium Bride. I can reupload Oncidium, but before I do, will you double check to make sure she's there? Not sure why I can't see her if she is there.

Eversor86
02-06-2018, 09:56 AM
Screens of both OB and O I see on my end
CQs of OB are there and of O are supposed to be on same file as h-scene
OBs h-scene is there, but Os isn't (and thus her CQs too)
So I see or rather don't see similarly to Taon

MachThreeSlug
02-06-2018, 06:32 PM

6*

Alpinia
Black Baccara
Cattleya
Mei Plumblossom
Pumpkin
Saffron

5*

Apple of Sodom
Gerbera
Holly
Monotropastrum
Setaria

Corintis
02-07-2018, 02:51 AM
Whoops; I had renamed her file on my end for continuity's sake, and was just going through in alphabetical order looking for missing girls. :)

Okay, so I'll reupload the others then.

Wait...no: I don't see Oncidium -or- Orchid Wydler. Just Oncidium Bride. I can reupload Oncidium, but before I do, will you double check to make sure she's there? Not sure why I can't see her if she is there.
Yup, sounds like that Google Drive glitch we had in the past. I imagine I might be the only one that can see Orchid's scene; I'd also bet that Uesandi, Wulf, Flink and Moarsi are also the only ones able to see those videos currently "missing."

Here, screenie! 9129

Taon
02-07-2018, 08:09 AM
Weird stuff; thanks for looking into it further.

spdaimon
02-07-2018, 08:02 PM
Uesandi uploaded Heather originally, Wulf = Sarcandra/Veronica, Flink = Ivy/Rosemary, Moarsi = Lycoris/Camellia.

I checked through the history and it doesn't look like anybody removed those files of their own volition. I presume that there might be an issue with the drives of the listed collaborators, since memory storage is based on each individual's account.

The other thing that pops to mind is that Google Drive might just be acting up again with that weird glitch which prevented people from seeing certain files, when they were actually still there; I recall we had to remove some duplicates from the folders after that. I also don't know if this same case applied to B-Fury, or if he wasn't paying attention, but we DO have a duplicate file of Bloomed Edelweiss in our folders now :silly:

I didn't upload Edelweiss into the Bloomed, but I did notice the dupe. I only uploaded Oncidium.

Corintis
02-07-2018, 09:15 PM
I didn't upload Edelweiss into the Bloomed, but I did notice the dupe. I only uploaded Oncidium.
Yeah....that's really weird. I'm looking at the history and it says you're the culprit.....TWICE :rofl: (fix ur gaem g00gal)

spdaimon
02-08-2018, 12:41 PM
Oh, I have my GoogleDrive sync to my computer, so maybe something happened there.

The new girl, Strelitzia or whoever she is called isn't finished. I unlocked the H-scene and its just two scenes and "..."

Yea, I just checked for my own sanity. I didn't upload Edielweiss. I dont have the scene unlocked yet.9150

Corintis
02-09-2018, 01:51 AM
Oh, I have my GoogleDrive sync to my computer, so maybe something happened there.

The new girl, Strelitzia or whoever she is called isn't finished. I unlocked the H-scene and its just two scenes and "..."

Yea, I just checked for my own sanity. I didn't upload Edielweiss. I dont have the scene unlocked yet.9150
If we're checking for thoroughness, did you download Edelweiss? Right now, the dupe in the folder is an exact copy of the one I uploaded.

If any collaborator misclicked Edelweiss' file to "Make a copy," then the dupe would have been named, "Copy of Edelweiss," which it isn't, so unlikely that's what happened. If it was uploaded again, then yeah, that's one possibility.

Eversor86
02-13-2018, 01:32 AM
Uploading CQs of Saffron, Setaria, Holly, Apple of Sodom and Monotropastrum.

Monos are voice less as Mono CQ seem to not have her voice in them, if its just a matter of fixing something on my end or waiting till they add them - i will probably record again and replace them with ones with her voice in them.

Apple of Sodom CQs have her voice in them, but at least on my end some of her lanes aren't voiced or are played few lanes later (I don't speak japanese, but just from names and pseudo-understanding from years of watching anime is what makes me think thats the issue with them). As with Monos CQs if they get fixed I will record them again, thou I am not actively checking if they added voice/fixed stuff, so probably someone would need to say here that they got changed.

Saffron, Holly and Setaria CQs are of course voiced, and from what I saw while recording they all seem fine.

I kept default transparency settings, which kinda makes text hard to read here and there, reduced the BGM loudness, kept effects on middle, and moved voice slider near to max, but cause of my windows settings stuff could end up being on low side of loudness anyway - sorry for that hehe.

As with all my recordings stuff is mp4 format, 960x640 resolution with quite high bit-rate, AAC stereo 128 kbps sound - AKA files are 100-200 MB big and will take a bit to upload/process on google side.

Taon
02-13-2018, 02:40 AM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Bush Clover
Dusty Miller

5*:

Paederia
Calceolaria
Strelitzia

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Saffron (N/A)

5*
Toad Lily (N/A)
Waterlily (N/A)

MachThreeSlug
02-13-2018, 03:30 AM
Uploading CQs of Saffron, Setaria, Holly, Apple of Sodom and Monotropastrum.

Monos are voice less as Mono CQ seem to not have her voice in them, if its just a matter of fixing something on my end or waiting till they add them - i will probably record again and replace them with ones with her voice in them.

Apple of Sodom CQs have her voice in them, but at least on my end some of her lanes aren't voiced or are played few lanes later (I don't speak japanese, but just from names and pseudo-understanding from years of watching anime is what makes me think thats the issue with them). As with Monos CQs if they get fixed I will record them again, thou I am not actively checking if they added voice/fixed stuff, so probably someone would need to say here that they got changed.

Saffron, Holly and Setaria CQs are of course voiced, and from what I saw while recording they all seem fine.

I kept default transparency settings, which kinda makes text hard to read here and there, reduced the BGM loudness, kept effects on middle, and moved voice slider near to max, but cause of my windows settings stuff could end up being on low side of loudness anyway - sorry for that hehe.

As with all my recordings stuff is mp4 format, 960x640 resolution with quite high bit-rate, AAC stereo 128 kbps sound - AKA files are 100-200 MB big and will take a bit to upload/process on google side.

Some of the the ones that have been uploaded don't voices in them either. I think they were originally uploaded for the early game on DMM and they just didn't bother to record the lines for them. Kinda like how earlier quests didn't get updated to use facial expressions after they were added to the game.

MachThreeSlug
02-13-2018, 03:36 AM

6*

Alpinia
Black Baccara
Cattleya
Mei Plumblossom
Pumpkin

5*

Gerbera
Night Phlox

Eversor86
02-13-2018, 09:37 AM
Maybe someone can take that Oncindium clip and just cut in in mkvtoolnix or something similar so that we could put the CQ part in CQ folder and you wont need to side note about it each time you list missing CQ girls ;]

Taon
02-15-2018, 08:23 PM
Acanthus is up.

TheScarredAngel
02-16-2018, 04:10 AM
I don't really keep up with the Nutaku version. Has Nightmare been released yet?
I guess her technical English name is something like Asian Fawnlily.

Just wondering because she's one of my favorites. I look forward to when her scene gets put up.

Corintis
02-16-2018, 04:39 AM
I don't really keep up with the Nutaku version. Has Nightmare been released yet?
I guess her technical English name is something like Asian Fawnlily.

Just wondering because she's one of my favorites. I look forward to when her scene gets put up.
Sadly not. She looks pretty cool too. As I recall, she's actually an XOver character, right? That would cause some issues or delays in getting her released, for sure.

And on another note.....I should probably work on Night Phlox's CQ.....I mean, I SHOULD take responsibility and all..... (https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/1938-fkg-love-scenes-videos-11.html#post49003)

MachThreeSlug
02-16-2018, 06:18 AM
New page; same old post.

6*

Alpinia
Black Baccara
Cattleya
Mei Plumblossom
Pumpkin

5*

Gerbera

Taon
02-16-2018, 06:45 AM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Bush Clover
Dusty Miller
Soapwort

5*:

Paederia
Calceolaria
Fullmoon Maple
Wax Tree
Fireweed

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Saffron (N/A)

5*
Toad Lily (N/A)
Waterlily (N/A)

Corintis
02-16-2018, 07:18 AM
Alright, I took responsibility for Night Phlox's CQ.

Speaking of, I call dibs on Waterlily! I can't let anyone else have her! I still claim ownership of the strongest Waterlily on the server and WILL have my Waterlily army, one day.....

Taon
02-16-2018, 09:11 AM
Alright, I took responsibility for Night Phlox's CQ.

Speaking of, I call dibs on Waterlily! I can't let anyone else have her! I still claim ownership of the strongest Waterlily on the server and WILL have my Waterlily army, one day.....

I've uploaded Waterlily's 2nd affection scene.

Corintis
02-16-2018, 12:25 PM
I've uploaded Waterlily's 2nd affection scene.
Do it and I will DELETE that false copy, before uploading my own.....I seriously might :rofl:

I would DEFINITELY be triggered if you get the June Bride and I don't; I can live with flushing 800 Flower Gems down the drain and not getting Miko-Lycoris, but if I burn that much and don't get June Bride to show for it.....oh boy :cursing: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/4/40/Portrait_121309.png/revision/latest?cb=20170612091245

Taon
02-16-2018, 03:59 PM
Do it and I will DELETE that false copy, before uploading my own.....I seriously might :rofl:

I would DEFINITELY be triggered if you get the June Bride and I don't; I can live with flushing 800 Flower Gems down the drain and not getting Miko-Lycoris, but if I burn that much and don't get June Bride to show for it.....oh boy :cursing: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/4/40/Portrait_121309.png/revision/latest?cb=20170612091245

No need to fear, she's all yours; in all of her multitudinous glory. :)

Zandel
02-16-2018, 07:30 PM
Oh waterlilly... my first 5* stalker... had her appear so many times early on... and she's just so weak.

spdaimon
02-21-2018, 05:08 AM
Uploaded Strelitzia

Dargor
02-21-2018, 07:55 PM
Finally got one of the girls I wanted.
Wax Tree is up!
I also got Fireweed, so she should be up tomorrow.
And what do you recomend to get the cgs from the scenes? I mean, something better than print screen+paint.

spdaimon
02-21-2018, 08:03 PM
Finally got one of the girls I wanted.
Wax Tree is up!
I also got Fireweed, so she should be up tomorrow.
And what do you recomend to get the cgs from the scenes? I mean, something better than print screen+paint.

What OS are you using? Windows 7+ has the Snipping Tool included. I use GreenShot which is free alternative to SnagIt I used to use.

Corintis
02-21-2018, 09:10 PM
On my side, I use my recording device (Licensed Bandicam) to both record and snag screenshots; I'd imagine most recording devices have screenshot functionality incorporated into them.

Taon
02-22-2018, 12:22 AM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Bush Clover
Dusty Miller
Soapwort

5*:

Paederia
Calceolaria
Fullmoon Maple

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Saffron (N/A)

5*
Toad Lily (N/A)
Waterlily (N/A)

MachThreeSlug
02-22-2018, 06:34 AM

6*

Alpinia
Black Baccara
Cattleya
Mei Plumblossom
Pumpkin

5*

Gerbera

Dargor
02-22-2018, 11:59 PM
Fireweed is up

Taon
03-01-2018, 09:15 AM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Bush Clover
Dusty Miller
Soapwort
Loquat

5*:

Paederia
Calceolaria
Pineapple
Kiwi
Fullmoon Maple
Mikan Orange

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Saffron (N/A)

5*
Toad Lily (N/A)
Waterlily (N/A)
Lantana
Suzuki Grass

Eab1990
03-02-2018, 12:38 AM
Dendrobium's CQ is up (and on my Youtube channel).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owMniZdze-8

spdaimon
03-06-2018, 04:18 AM
Treasure Flower Bloomed is up. I put it up a few days ago...just been busy so I forgot to post.

Corintis
03-06-2018, 04:44 PM
Oh, well I didn't even know new 2nd scenes went up; that's how out of it I've been :sweat:

.....efffff. My Waterlily isn't updated yet.....:frown:

spdaimon
03-11-2018, 03:37 AM
Posted Milan Orange yesterday

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Taon
03-11-2018, 01:46 PM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Bush Clover
Dusty Miller
Soapwort
Loquat
Jersey Cudweed

5*:

Paederia
Calceolaria
Pineapple
Kiwi
Fullmoon Maple
Creeping Saxifrage
Japanese Parsley
Chickweed

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*

5*
Toad Lily
Waterlily
Lantana
Suzuki Grass
Southern Cross
Setaria

MachThreeSlug
03-12-2018, 07:40 AM

6*

Alpinia
Black Baccara
Cattleya
Mei Plumblossom
Pumpkin

5*

Gerbera

Eversor86
03-13-2018, 07:43 AM
They added 3 more 2nd scenes, I can do scene for Saffron today, could do Toad Lily in a day/2 if can wait.

Corintis
03-13-2018, 10:22 AM
They added 3 more 2nd scenes, I can do scene for Saffron today, could do Toad Lily in a day/2 if can wait.
Oh, new 2nd scenes!? Thanks for the heads up.

Let's see.....Saffron, Toad Lily and.....Southern Cross.....no Waterlily yet, DANGIT.

Eab1990
03-14-2018, 12:57 PM
I’m surprised we’re still missing those CQs.

This weekend is busy for me, but I’ll try to find time to record those.

(Gonna record ch 22 first though since it’s actually a pretty amusing chapter.)

Eversor86
03-14-2018, 07:08 PM
Well, I cant record what I don't have ;], and it seems I forget to record what I do have anyway so... XD

Eversor86
03-20-2018, 07:13 AM
Im sorry about being lazy lately still didnt record 2nd scenes of Saffrona and Toad Lily.

They added Setaria and Waterlily, not sure rn if I have either of them maxed on 2nd affection thou.

(Correction, after seeing a ! mark on office, i do have Waterlily maxed, so now I have 3 girls i could record)

Corintis
03-20-2018, 09:01 AM
(Correction, after seeing a ! mark on office, i do have Waterlily maxed, so now I have 3 girls i could record)
......F**k off! First of all, I called dibs! Secondly, I'M the lazy one here!

Eversor86
03-20-2018, 03:50 PM
Then who will be last on adding those wins?

Taon
03-20-2018, 07:34 PM
Saffron (Bloomed) is now up.

Edit: Japanese Parsley is now up.

Edit 2: Chickweed is now up.

Edit 3: Kiwi is now up.

Edit 4: Setaria (Bloomed) is now up.

Edit 5: Southern Cross (Bloomed) is now up.

Edit 6: Toad Lily (Bloomed) is now up.

Taon
03-20-2018, 07:35 PM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Bush Clover
Soapwort
Loquat
Jersey Cudweed

5*:

Paederia
Calceolaria
Pineapple
Creeping Saxifrage

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*

5*
Waterlily
Lantana
Suzuki Grass
Acanthus
Apricot (Xmas)

Corintis
03-20-2018, 11:12 PM
2nd Affection Scenes:

6*

5*
Waterlily
Lantana
Suzuki Grass
Waterlily's in there; it'd be pretty bad on my part if I didn't make do on my promise after all the fuss I made.

Eversor86
03-21-2018, 07:56 AM
So my laziness won, heh. Not happy about that. :]

Taon
03-21-2018, 08:43 AM
Waterlily's in there; it'd be pretty bad on my part if I didn't make do on my promise after all the fuss I made.

I know you were wanting to put her in there, and I see in the activity log that you did upload her...only I don't see her which is why I didn't remove her from the list. Same problem with Southern Cross' bloom; log shows she was uploaded, but she wasn't in there which is why I went ahead and did it.

Oh, and Edelweiss is missing again now. *sigh*

Corintis
03-22-2018, 01:18 AM
I know you were wanting to put her in there, and I see in the activity log that you did upload her...only I don't see her which is why I didn't remove her from the list. Same problem with Southern Cross' bloom; log shows she was uploaded, but she wasn't in there which is why I went ahead and did it.

Oh, and Edelweiss is missing again now. *sigh*
Oh my f*****g gawd, not that glitch again.

MachThreeSlug
03-22-2018, 08:15 AM

Well at the very least I can see that the screenshots are there.

Taon
03-23-2018, 10:34 PM
Dusty Miller is now up.

spdaimon
03-26-2018, 02:16 PM

I didn't even notice Edelweiss was missing. wtf? I did notice Southern Cross was missing. I thought I forgot to upload it, so I re-uploaded it. I can reupload Edelweiss since I have been saving backups incase of things like this happened. I took screenshots Arcanthus from the video provided. Also uploaded Chickweed's screenshots.

Corintis
03-27-2018, 04:35 AM
I didn't even notice Edelweiss was missing. wtf? I did notice Southern Cross was missing. I thought I forgot to upload it, so I re-uploaded it. I can reupload Edelweiss since I have been saving backups incase of things like this happened.
Blurgh.....if you're gonna do so, I might as well do the same with Waterlily. I'll upload her again, so on my account, I'm going to see TWO copies in the bloomed folder. If anyone sees a difference, lemme know; I've just been sitting back & hoping the glitch would just fix itself all this time.

Taon
03-27-2018, 04:33 PM
Blurgh.....if you're gonna do so, I might as well do the same with Waterlily. I'll upload her again, so on my account, I'm going to see TWO copies in the bloomed folder. If anyone sees a difference, lemme know; I've just been sitting back & hoping the glitch would just fix itself all this time.

If you're still seeing your copy, is it possible the glitch is somehow just a sharing config issue?

Taon
03-27-2018, 05:02 PM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Bush Clover
Soapwort
Loquat
Jersey Cudweed

5*:

Paederia
Calceolaria
Pineapple

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*

5*
Lantana
Suzuki Grass
Apricot (Xmas)

Corintis
03-27-2018, 08:26 PM
If you're still seeing your copy, is it possible the glitch is somehow just a sharing config issue?
That's something I presumed might be a factor, although I don't see anything that stands out in the sharing settings, or anything I can do about it.

Yeah though, I see video files [Waterlily (Bloomed)] and [Waterlily (Bloomed)1] in the bloomed folder atm.

Taon
03-27-2018, 10:50 PM
Acanthus (Bloomed) is up.

spdaimon
03-28-2018, 11:30 AM
Acanthus (Bloomed) is up.Er... or is it? I'm not seeing it now. My sync log shows it was deleted...at least on my end.

Taon
03-28-2018, 02:24 PM
Er... or is it? I'm not seeing it now. My sync log shows it was deleted...at least on my end.

Weird...I'm looking at it right now in the folder and I don't see any notice that it was deleted. Will try uploading a dupe to see what happens.

Eversor86
03-29-2018, 12:10 AM
On my end I see only one Waterlily Bloomed video (the Corintis uploaded one if to go by info).
I don't see Acanthus Bloomed one either (didn't try to check any logs).

Taon
03-29-2018, 12:46 AM
On my end I see only one Waterlily Bloomed video (the Corintis uploaded one if to go by info).
I don't see Acanthus Bloomed one either (didn't try to check any logs).

I uploaded a duplicate copy earlier; you don't see either of them? Just verified that both are still there. :(

Update: Interestingly, if I right click either video and select "Share" I get an error message stating that the item may violate the ToS. This might be related to the problems we've been experiencing.

Corintis
03-29-2018, 04:50 AM
I uploaded a duplicate copy earlier; you don't see either of them? Just verified that both are still there. :(

Update: Interestingly, if I right click either video and select "Share" I get an error message stating that the item may violate the ToS. This might be related to the problems we've been experiencing.
I can confirm that I don't see either of them and see that the log shows they've both been uploaded.

I can also confirm that the Waterlily video that is viewable is "Sharable," while the hidden one is also having issues with, "Violating Terms of Service." After reading through the text, it sounds like the videos are getting auto-scanned with something similar to YouTube's copyright detector and automatically blocking views on certain videos.

If that's the case, I've got no idea why my dupe video passes, while the other one doesn't. Like, did just adding the number, "1" do it, or wtf? :think:

Good catch there, Taon!

Taon
03-29-2018, 06:11 AM
I can confirm that I don't see either of them and see that the log shows they've both been uploaded.

I can also confirm that the Waterlily video that is viewable is "Sharable," while the hidden one is also having issues with, "Violating Terms of Service." After reading through the text, it sounds like the videos are getting auto-scanned with something similar to YouTube's copyright detector and automatically blocking views on certain videos.

If that's the case, I've got no idea why my dupe video passes, while the other one doesn't. Like, did just adding the number, "1" do it, or wtf? :think:

Good catch there, Taon!

Tried renaming the file on my end with the same format you used with Waterlily: Acanthus (Bloomed)1. It's up now; let's see if this works.

If you can't see the file, try the direct link (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MOG3_AgChA_bwegebFDazTaOzdh3MRtH/view?usp=sharing).

Corintis
03-29-2018, 06:21 AM
Tried renaming the file on my end with the same format you used with Waterlily: Acanthus (Bloomed)1. It's up now; let's see if this works.

If you can't see the file, try the direct link (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MOG3_AgChA_bwegebFDazTaOzdh3MRtH/view?usp=sharing).
......Seriously? All it took was adding a single number to the name!?!? CAPSCAPSCAPSCAPS. :squint::rofl::joy::sweat:

I can see it, "Acanthus (Bloomed)1," albeit it's still processing atm. Cross my fingers that I can still see it later. Meanwhile, I'll just delete my defective video.

Eversor86
03-29-2018, 01:00 PM
At the time I wrote my message I saw single Waterlily video and no Acanthus ones.
Now when I checked again, I see still one Waterlily but I also see Acanthus one (uploaded by A. Hrshmn).
I didn't dig into logs/anything, to lazy for that XD.

spdaimon
04-01-2018, 08:23 AM
Creeping Saxifrage is up.

I can see the Arcanthus (Bloomed) file now with a 1 after it. Weird.

EDIT: I removed Southern Cross (Bloomed) and will re-encode it and re-upload it. I discovered that it was "Flagged for abuse". Googling this, Google may have matched it against some other file deemed piracy. Not sure how or why, or even if that is the reason. However I'll try to fix it. Might be something to look at if we are having issues with files.

Taon
04-01-2018, 01:03 PM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Bush Clover
Loquat
Jersey Cudweed
Helenium (Easter)

5*:

Paederia
Calceolaria
Pineapple
Limnantes
Balloon Vine (Easter)

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Ghost Weed (NYI)

5*
Suzuki Grass
Apricot (Xmas)
Kiwi
Fireweed

MachThreeSlug
04-03-2018, 06:46 PM
And with the mega update we've gotten fixes to some of the H-scenes. I know that at the very least that Gentain's was fixed.

Edit: Hibiscus is still a titty monster but I wasn't expecting another change to that one. XD

spdaimon
04-03-2018, 08:57 PM
I uploaded Geranium's screenshots. I'll upload the video tomorrow after I take it. I was busy tonight and its too late now for me to do it.

Taon
04-03-2018, 11:17 PM
Manettia is up.

spdaimon
04-04-2018, 10:02 PM
Uploaded Geranium Bloomed. I edited the video, so you may see that it was uploaded, deleted, and reuploaded. I had accidentally recorded outside the scene a bit, so I cropped it. Just a FYI

spdaimon
04-05-2018, 06:50 PM
Uploaded Justicia's Bloomed video and screenshots. Wish I had pulled Pineapple from the last Gacha...just got some 5* dupes and 3*s.

Eversor86
04-08-2018, 03:24 AM
Uploaded Bloomed Lantana screen caps, going to bed now so I will try recording it when I wake up.

Video is uploading, hopefully with the 1 in the name it will be visible. Like always kinda big, default transparency settings and stuff.

EDIT:
new stuff
- Herbaceous Peony – Character Story Quest
- 2nd H-Scene for Kiwi and Fireweed

Taon
04-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Freaky-toes - I mean, Soapwort, is now up.

Taon
04-13-2018, 08:06 PM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Bush Clover
Loquat
Jersey Cudweed
Helenium (Easter)
Aizoon Stonecrop
Cacao

5*:

Paederia
Calceolaria
Pineapple
Limnantes
Balloon Vine (Easter)
King Protea
Dalmatian Bellflower

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat
Aizoon Stonecrop

5*
Suzuki Grass
Apricot (Xmas)
Kiwi
Clematis
Fireweed
Pineapple
Robinia
Butterfly Bush
Japanese Parsley

Eversor86
04-13-2018, 11:52 PM
Freaky-toes - I mean, Soapwort, is now up.

Is it me, or do her feet look like monkey feet or like she has mutated mux of hands fingers and feet soles, like totally sucks my attention from just ogling a girl to look on those things and be like wtf XD.

I mean your nick-name for her kinda answer this question, but still.

Taon
04-14-2018, 02:23 AM
Is it me, or do her feet look like monkey feet or like she has mutated mux of hands fingers and feet soles, like totally sucks my attention from just ogling a girl to look on those things and be like wtf XD.

I mean your nick-name for hear kinda answer this question, but still.

Yeah, definitely not just you. At first I thought there was an extra pair of hands in the scene, then I realized it was her feet with incredibly long and flexible toes. Distracting, to say the least.

MachThreeSlug
04-17-2018, 09:58 AM
I've uploaded the screenshots for King Protea. I'll record her vid tomorrow.

Corintis
04-18-2018, 01:07 AM
*Sigh*

Another 2ish months I think ~ then, I'll have my shot with June Bride Waterlily....

Unregistered
04-20-2018, 12:07 AM
Doesn't Pineapple have a 2nd H-scene? I didn't see it listed, not sure where it would be...

Taon
04-20-2018, 07:01 AM
Doesn't Pineapple have a 2nd H-scene? I didn't see it listed, not sure where it would be...

I forgot to add the second scene to the list; no one's even contributed her 1st H-scene yet though, let alone the second.

MachThreeSlug
04-20-2018, 09:06 AM
I've uploaded the screenshots for King Protea. I'll record her vid tomorrow.

Update: I'm having computer issues so I can't record King Protea. If you have her feel free to do the recording.

Taon
05-03-2018, 12:35 AM
The following have been uploaded:

Soapwort (Bloomed) *no feet appear in this scene!
Bleeding Heart
Lycaste
Heart Vine
Tiger Lily

Taon
05-08-2018, 10:02 AM
Will have Aizoon Stonecrop's scenes up later tonight.

Taon
05-08-2018, 10:03 AM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Bush Clover
Loquat
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao
Lotus

5*:

Paederia
Calceolaria
Pineapple
Limnantes
Balloon Vine (Easter)
King Protea
Dalmatian Bellflower

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat

5*
Suzuki Grass
Apricot (Xmas)
Kiwi
Fireweed
Pineapple
Butterfly Bush
Japanese Parsley
Nigella
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Bolivian Sunset

hypo
05-08-2018, 10:31 AM
I don't see Kiwi's first scene in the folders...

Taon
05-08-2018, 06:55 PM
I don't see Kiwi's first scene in the folders...

I uploaded it on Mar 20; verified it's still there (in the 5-6* folder). Please double check and let me know if it's still missing for you and I'll attempt to rename it.

hypo
05-08-2018, 10:17 PM
Well, see for your self:

she's not even in the screenshots folder

Taon
05-08-2018, 10:49 PM
Well, see for your self:

she's not even in the screenshots folder

Well, here's the proof that she is there:

That said, I haven't been using the list view until I saw your screenshot; you can see that Kiwi and Japanese Parsley were flagged for abuse. I'll try renaming it...would be nice to know why only a few get flagged.

Edit: Kiwi and Japanese Parsley have been reuploaded and renamed.

Taon
05-08-2018, 11:23 PM
Both of Aizoon Stonecrop's scenes have been uploaded.

Taon
05-11-2018, 11:38 AM
Jersey Cudweed has been added.

spdaimon
05-14-2018, 04:42 PM
I uploaded Milan Orange's Bloomed scene and screenshots. I also took some screenshots from recent uploaded videos to finish those up for someone.

Taon
05-16-2018, 03:16 AM
I've uploaded the following:

Lamium
Rabbitear Iris
Pomegrenate [sic]
Scotchbroom (Bloomed)

Someone else uploaded:

Robinia (Bloomed)
Clematis (Bloomed)

Taon
05-16-2018, 03:31 AM
While I was at it, I ran a cursory review of the files and reuploaded the following since they were missing (possibly flagged):

Alpinia

spdaimon
05-19-2018, 09:41 AM

Lamium
Rabbitear Iris
Pomegrenate [sic]
Scotchbroom (Bloomed)

Someone else uploaded:

Robinia (Bloomed)
Clematis (Bloomed)

I uploaded those.

Taon
05-22-2018, 08:05 AM
Missing Girls List:

6*:

Bush Clover
Loquat
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma

5*:

Paederia
Calceolaria
Pineapple
Limnantes
Balloon Vine (Easter)
King Protea
Dalmatian Bellflower
Flowering Rush
Madagascar Periwinkle
Curry Plant
Firethorn
Ixora

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat

5*
Suzuki Grass
Kiwi
Fireweed
Pineapple
Butterfly Bush
Japanese Parsley
Nigella
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Bolivian Sunset
Water Hyacinth
Wax Tree

Savarese
05-29-2018, 12:35 PM
I uploaded Apricot (Xmas) 2nd H scene video and screenshot

spdaimon
06-06-2018, 04:14 AM
I uploaded Mallow

Corintis
06-07-2018, 12:00 PM
(attempts to check event #56's banner)
Dammit! Can't tell if we're suppose to get the June Brides next week, or if it'll make us wait until the end of August according to JP schedule.

Just wanna add Waterlily Bride to the collection.....

Shuls
06-21-2018, 01:06 PM
I sent Corintis the CGs for most of the missing 6*.

Here is the list:
Base
Aizoon Stonecrop
Anemone (the first CG was missing)
Bush Clover
Cacao
Curcuma
Dusty Miller
Freesia
Ghost Weed
Helenium
Helenium (Easter)
Herbaceous Peony
Hollyhock
Iberis
Ivy (New Year's)
Jersey Cudweed
Loquat
Lotus
Lycoris (Miko)
Saffron
Soapwort
Stewartia (Xmas)
Viola
Viola (Yukata)

Bloomed
Alpinia
Black Baccara
Cactace
Cattleya
Ghost Weed
Loquat
Mei Plumblossom
Nerine
Sakura
Viola (Yukata)

Corintis
06-26-2018, 11:28 PM
Bleh, uploaded them.

And now I wait for June Bride Waterlily to arrive & steal my FGs.........

Taon
06-28-2018, 02:32 AM
Missing Girls List: (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Mu2tWPxRcpamw2bS1oVGQ4NVk)

6*:

Bush Clover
Loquat
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma
Sensitive Plant
Lantana (Festival)

5*:

Paederia
Calceolaria
Pineapple
Limnantes
Balloon Vine (Easter)
King Protea
Dalmatian Bellflower
Flowering Rush
Madagascar Periwinkle
Firethorn
Ixora
Xanthium
Sar Racenia
Setaria (Festival)
Sweet William

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat

5*
Suzuki Grass
Kiwi
Fireweed
Pineapple
Butterfly Bush
Japanese Parsley
Nigella
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Bolivian Sunset
Water Hyacinth
Wax Tree

spdaimon
06-28-2018, 02:41 PM
I uploaded Curry Plant a couple days ago.

Savarese
07-15-2018, 10:27 AM
I uploaded Tassel Flower H scene and screenshots. Also Mei Plumblossom's (Yukata) screenshots.

By the way, shouldn't "Bloomed girls" folder be renamed to "2nd Affection scenes" or something similar? There are girls without Bloomed form but they have 2nd affection scene.

MachThreeSlug
07-15-2018, 12:44 PM
I uploaded Tassel Flower H scene and screenshots. Also Mei Plumblossom's (Yukata) screenshots.

By the way, shouldn't "Bloomed girls" folder be renamed to "2nd Affection scenes" or something similar? There are girls without Bloomed form but they have 2nd affection scene.

As the guy who made that folder I can explain why the folder is called Bloomed girls! You see, I made it back when 2nd H-scenes would come shortly after a girl was bloomed. This was back before they just decided to throw out Blooms and 2nd H-scenes willy-nilly to the Flower Knights.

Taon
07-16-2018, 01:54 AM
Missing Girls List: (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Mu2tWPxRcpamw2bS1oVGQ4NVk)

6*:

Bush Clover
Loquat
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma
Sensitive Plant
Lantana (Festival)
Horse Chestnut

5*:

Paederia
Calceolaria
Pineapple
Limnantes
Balloon Vine (Easter)
King Protea
Dalmatian Bellflower
Flowering Rush
Madagascar Periwinkle
Firethorn
Ixora
Xanthium
Sar Racenia
Setaria (Festival)
Yarrow
Cone Flower

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat

5*
Suzuki Grass
Kiwi
Fireweed
Pineapple
Butterfly Bush
Japanese Parsley
Nigella
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Bolivian Sunset
Water Hyacinth
Wax Tree

MagicSpice
07-16-2018, 02:45 PM
I gotta figure out how to do this stuff cause I got Barrenwort, Balloon Vine (Easter) and Loquat... with the missing stuff unlocked (except barrenwort's 2nd scene)

Corintis
07-24-2018, 10:46 PM
Ugh, I'm dying. It looks like our June Brides are going to be "September" Brides at the current pace of events :cry:

spdaimon
07-30-2018, 06:50 PM
Uploaded Anemone Flaccida.

Double ugh. I wasted 50 FG on the gacha. Got 11 3* girls. Should be frick'n illegal.

sniddy
08-01-2018, 02:47 AM
Congrats - the odds of that are about double that of getting a 6*

spdaimon
08-01-2018, 07:19 AM
lol...thanks.

FYI I took advantage of the Daily Deal since my rolls are so rotten and got Pineapple, Ballon Vine (Easter) and Saccarecia(sp?) that we were missing. Should be uploading those in the next few days.

spdaimon
08-01-2018, 06:36 PM
I gotta figure out how to do this stuff cause I got Barrenwort, Balloon Vine (Easter) and Loquat... with the missing stuff unlocked (except barrenwort's 2nd scene)

Search for free screen recorder. I personally am using Apowersoft's Free Screen recorder. Pretty easy to use, click and drag a rectangle over the area you want to record. Or there is the OBS instructions that take a while to set up when I tried it but you only need to do it once.

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 07:51 PM
Peach and Belladonna are my fav scenes. Both are mature and are very into it with both topping and Bell certainly seems kinda like a 'yes mistress!' type

smr
08-01-2018, 08:22 PM
Open Broadcast Software is one of the best screen recorders

Eab1990
08-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Lavender's CSQ is up. Holding off on her bloom h-scene because it's got some noticeable typos.

Also, in an attempt to motivate me to record more and/or promote my Youtube channel, I've created a new folder for untranslated scenes. Currently, it has Daisy, Strawberry, Asagao/Ipomoea, Canola, and Susuki's CSQs, all of which are viewable on Youtube as well.

Canola and Susuki's are important, because they very recently had their voices changed in DMM (due to the mobile release that just got delayed, and they weren't able to reprise their voices for whatever reason). If anyone was wondering, Cactus, Dandelion, and Butterfly Bush also had their voices changed. Those aren't uploaded because I don't have them (except Dandelion, but yeah).

Youtube playlist here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2hibWHHs_9C5sDxYcgUTmsiE23Jh-yrc

Taon
08-04-2018, 05:56 PM

6*:

Loquat
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma
Lantana (Festival)
Horse Chestnut
Blushing Bride

5*:

Paederia
Calceolaria
Limnantes
King Protea
Dalmatian Bellflower
Flowering Rush
Madagascar Periwinkle
Firethorn
Ixora
Xanthium
Setaria (Festival)
Yarrow
Cone Flower
Money Tree
Creeping Jenny
Catchfly

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat

5*
Suzuki Grass
Kiwi
Fireweed
Butterfly Bush
Japanese Parsley
Nigella
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Bolivian Sunset
Water Hyacinth
Wax Tree
Lavender
Dipladenia

Dargor
08-05-2018, 03:17 PM
Balloon Vine (Easter) and Bush Clover added.

Taon
08-05-2018, 07:53 PM
I'll get Yarrow, Suzuki Grass, Japanese Parsley, Water Hyacinth, and Kiwi 2nd scenes up in the next few days.

Update: Mum and Sensitive Plant are up. Pineapple's 2nd scene is up.

spdaimon
08-08-2018, 05:17 PM
I'll get Yarrow, Suzuki Grass, Japanese Parsley, Water Hyacinth, and Kiwi 2nd scenes up in the next few days.

Update: Mum and Sensitive Plant are up. Pineapple's 2nd scene is up.

Thanks man! Looking forward to Kiwi's scene. She is a wierd little girl/woman. I took screenshots from Pineapple and Mum to complete those. I was going to do Pineapple's scene but you beat me to it. :grin:

Open Broadcast Software is one of the best screen recorders

Yea, I use OBS or actually now I use SLOBS for Twitch and Youtube, but like I mentioned I found it a little cumbersome to record these scenes. I am not saying its bad, just different, thats all.

Not sure why when I was testing trying to open a video in my browser or redirect it to VLC, it says it edited it. I didn't change anything.

Eab1990
08-14-2018, 08:32 PM
My upcoming to-do list:
-Dipladenia CSQ
-Mint CSQ
-Lavender 2nd h-scene
-Dipladenia 2nd h-scene

Eab1990
08-18-2018, 09:26 PM
Dipladenia and Mint's CSQs are up.

YT links:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwMOPKBLEk0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLko4xBaAZg

Taon
08-21-2018, 10:27 AM

6*:

Loquat
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma
Lantana (Festival)
Horse Chestnut
Blushing Bride
Waterlily (Bride)

5*:

Paederia
Calceolaria
Limnantes
King Protea
Dalmatian Bellflower
Flowering Rush
Madagascar Periwinkle
Firethorn
Ixora
Xanthium
Setaria (Festival)
Yarrow
Cone Flower
Money Tree
Creeping Jenny
Catchfly
Yomena
Bouvardia
Nerine (Bride)

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat

5*
Suzuki Grass
Kiwi
Fireweed
Butterfly Bush
Japanese Parsley
Nigella
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Bolivian Sunset
Water Hyacinth
Wax Tree
Lavender
Dipladenia

Corintis
08-21-2018, 02:27 PM
...........SEVEN HUNDRED GEMS! 700! Oh the despair when the flower pot turned Rainbow TWICE. I'm getting Waterlily Bride with my saved 6* medals the instant she shows up in the exchange center!

PS ~ .........I'll hop to Nerine and Yomena. You'll see'm in a couple hours.

Corintis
08-21-2018, 04:40 PM
They're up. Also added Limnantes, Setaria Festival and Bloomed Nigella to the collection.

Taon
08-21-2018, 07:54 PM
...........SEVEN HUNDRED GEMS! 700! Oh the despair when the flower pot turned Rainbow TWICE. I'm getting Waterlily Bride with my saved 6* medals the instant she shows up in the exchange center!

PS ~ .........I'll hop to Nerine and Yomena. You'll see'm in a couple hours.

Grats on the new girls, including the newly bloomable Fritters...sorry neither rainbow was your waifu.

Taon
08-21-2018, 08:01 PM

6*:

Loquat
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma
Lantana (Festival)
Horse Chestnut
Blushing Bride
Apple (Tanabata)

5*:

Paederia
Calceolaria
King Protea
Dalmatian Bellflower
Flowering Rush
Madagascar Periwinkle
Firethorn
Ixora
Xanthium
Yarrow
Cone Flower
Creeping Jenny
Catchfly
Bouvardia
Lucky Bamboo
Calendula
Beardtongue

2nd Affection Scenes:

6*
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat
Victoria

5*
Suzuki Grass
Kiwi
Fireweed
Butterfly Bush
Japanese Parsley
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Bolivian Sunset
Water Hyacinth
Wax Tree
Lavender
Dipladenia

Taon
08-23-2018, 09:26 AM
I was going to record Victoria's 2nd scene, but the voice seems to be missing.

Edit: voice is fixed, will record and post later.

RAI
08-28-2018, 04:40 PM
If someone can host the file afterwards I can do Lavender's 2nd affection once the next month rolls over and Bond Crystals reset.

Taon
08-29-2018, 12:14 AM
If someone can host the file afterwards I can do Lavender's 2nd affection once the next month rolls over and Bond Crystals reset.

We use Google Drive for this project; if you have a gmail account you can upload it to the shared drive linked in the OP (message Corintis (https://harem-battle.club/members/corintis.html) and ask him to add you to the collab list).

Eab1990
08-30-2018, 11:13 AM
Welp.

No more h-scene recording from me for the foreseeable future. Maybe.

For those not in the know, DMM finally released the mobile app, and with it, date scenes to replace the h-scenes. These are essentially an extra voiced CSQ.

Likewise, I’ll create a separate folder for those and upload them both on the drive and my channel.

Yes, Daisy will take priority, of course. dealwithit.jpg

Corintis
09-04-2018, 07:11 AM
Waterlily Bride will be going up in a few hours. Inb4anyoneelse

Eversor86
10-16-2018, 07:41 AM
Is the list few posts above accurate? And also what CSQ do we miss? I suppose I could do a day of recording some stuff. Or should I ignore it as it kinda seems this whole thopic and the drive is on stale for weeks or months now?

Corintis
10-16-2018, 09:02 AM
It's pretty accurate, not much activity's been going into the drive this past month; a video here, some screenshots here and there. I've barely been able to play FKG these days, so idk who's Character Quests are new & missing.

I say go at your own pace, it's volunteer based afterall. However, when the likes of Anemone & other waifus are released, you can bet your ass that I'll be all over it!

Myers
10-16-2018, 10:43 AM
Is the list few posts above accurate? And also what CSQ do we miss? I suppose I could do a day of recording some stuff. Or should I ignore it as it kinda seems this whole thopic and the drive is on stale for weeks or months now?

Here's the list updated and with the CSQs I've noticed are missing (Also you should probably change the 'Bloomed Girls' Folder name to '2nd Affection Scenes' since they're not all bloomed).
Missing H-Scenes:

6*:
Loquat
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma
Lantana (Festival)
Horse Chestnut
Blushing Bride
Apple (Tanabata)
Susuki Grass (Swimsuit)
Wolf Berry
Golden Lace *New

5*:
Aconite
Bergenia (Gothic Maid)
Devil's Claw
Xanthium

Paederia
Calceolaria
King Protea
Dalmatian Bellflower
Flowering Rush [Done by Eversor86]
Madagascar Periwinkle
Firethorn
Ixora
Yarrow [Done by Eversor86]
Cone Flower [Done by Eversor86]
Creeping Jenny
Catchfly [Done by Eversor86]
Bouvardia [Done by spdaimon]
Lucky Bamboo
Calendula [Done by Eversor86]
Beardtongue [Done by spdaimon]
Baikamo
Toad Lily (Swimsuit)
False Hydrangea [Done by Eversor86]
Fennel [Done by spdaimon]
Flowering Quince [Done by spdaimon]
Heliotrope (Yukata) *New
Coral Flower *New
Echeveria *New

Missing 2nd Affection Scenes:

6*:
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat
Victoria

5*:
Suzuki Grass
Kiwi
Fireweed
Butterfly Bush [Done by Eversor86]
Japanese Parsley
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Bolivian Sunset [Done by Eversor86]
Water Hyacinth [Done by Eversor86]
Wax Tree
Lavender [Done by Eversor86]
Dipladenia [Done by Eversor86]
Snapdragon [Done by Eversor86]
Mountain Lily *New* [Done by Eversor86]

Missing CSQ:
Scarlet Salvia [Done by Eversor86]
Rose Diana [Done by Eversor86]
Alstroe Maria [Done by Eversor86]
Hibiscus [Done by Eversor86]
Zephyanthes [Done by Eversor86]
Erythrina [Done by Eversor86]
Saffron Tulip [Done by Eversor86]
Di Yu
German Iris [Done by Eversor86]
Oncidium [Done by Eversor86]
Mountain Lily *New*
Evening Primrose [Done by Eversor86]
Gardenia
Gerbera
Edelweiss [Done by Eversor86]
Epidendrum
Iris
Black Baccara
Mimosa
Cattleya
Alpinia
Pumpkin
Mei Plumblossom
Herbaceous Peony
Victoria

Eversor86
10-16-2018, 04:57 PM
Damn that list is long, if I catch a brake in my laziness I will try to shorten it a bit, thou seeing how I don't have most of those girls it won't be a big dent.

Corintis
10-17-2018, 01:11 AM
I myself will be playing hooky......at least for another month. Then, I'm gonna go ham, when Radiant Anemone is released.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flowerknight/images/6/6f/Portrait_132915.png/revision/latest?cb=20170904104929

spdaimon
10-19-2018, 04:49 AM
Uploaded Fennel yesterday. I got lucky and got 3 different 5 star girls in one pull!! Guess it heard me complaining about getting 11 3 stars most the time or 10 3s and 1 4 star. SMH

Oh, I uploaded Love Scenes for WaterCress. I need to do her video yet. Maybe tonight. Been busy at work and getting home late and just crashing on the couch. Haven't even been streaming on Twitch like I normally do a couple nights.

Jamless Yamonnaise
10-20-2018, 01:40 AM
Does anyone have screenshots/vids of Dahlia's bloomed version? I recently checked the drive and it seems we're missing that version of her. Would be sweet if someone could add her.

MachThreeSlug
10-20-2018, 09:55 AM
Does anyone have screenshots/vids of Dahlia's bloomed version? I recently checked the drive and it seems we're missing that version of her. Would be sweet if someone could add her.

Dahlia is bloomed and has her second scene? First I'm hearing of it. And I have her evolved, at level 70, and maxed out second affection.

Myers
10-20-2018, 01:52 PM
Dahlia is bloomed and has her second scene? First I'm hearing of it. And I have her evolved, at level 70, and maxed out second affection.

Nah, I don't think she has it yet. She's not listed in the Second Scene part of the wiki and I don't recall an update stating she got it.

Jamless Yamonnaise
10-21-2018, 12:39 AM
Oh I see, I'm guessing this is because the Second Scene has been released on dmm but not Nutaku as of yet. Because the last time I checked on Hitomi for cross referencing there was a second set for dahlia, but I can't find it now. Hopefully it comes out soon! (I donno when though lol)

spdaimon
10-24-2018, 08:05 PM
Uploaded Beardtongue video

Myers
10-25-2018, 02:17 PM
Uploaded Beardtongue video

Just an fyi, she's in the wrong folder (5-6* girls instead of Event girls).

spdaimon
10-25-2018, 05:21 PM
Just an fyi, she's in the wrong folder (5-6* girls instead of Event girls).Oops sorry. I'll move her. It's been a long day

spdaimon
10-26-2018, 04:01 AM
I can put up scenes and vids of Ixora, Cone Flower, Baikamo that I recently acquired plus the two event girls, False Hydrangea and Echevaria, if no one else is finishing them.

Eversor86
10-26-2018, 10:22 AM
I didn't affection False Hydra yet, and Eche is still in the cards as I plan to flip as late as I can for sake of how long I can keep stuff in gift box.
I have Cone Flower, but if you wan't to do her before I manage to end my laziness feel fine, as I do have a bunch of sexy-scenes and CSQ i could record.

Moon
10-26-2018, 10:30 AM
Mountain Lily's 2nd scene just got released yesterday

Eversor86
10-26-2018, 10:39 AM
Yeah, I just brain farted and checked by 2nd scene button being there or not, forgot I don't work on T2 affection on girls who lack blooming hehe, and didn't max out Butterfly so that was my mistake. Edited my previous comment.

Also just used the T2 silver things that slowly piled up, maxed M.Lily and finished working on Butterfly.B - so thats 2 more 2nd scenes to record on my end haha.

EDIT:

After few hours of probably first battle out of 2 or 3 I uploaded CSQs (including Blooming ones) of: Alstroe Maria, Edelweiss, Erythrina, Evening Primrose, German Iris, Hibiscus, Oncidium, Rose Diana, Saffron Tulip, Scarlet Salvia, Zephyranthes.

Aka all the girls part 2 that I have and were missing from drive. Di Yu and Mountain Lily I of course have, but I didn't do their CSQs yet, as they were added after last RB event. If nobody does and adds them till next RB event, then I will probably upload them (and potential others) after it.

At the moment of typing this Google managed to process only thumbnails and 480p video. (EDIT - seems it will only do 480p out of 960x640)

Checked visibility of files on a different browser from the one I upload, aka where I didn't login to google in any way/shape/form.

Thou someone should maybe check if its all OK.

Eversor86
10-28-2018, 12:49 AM
I barely feel my dick after this battle lol.

But anyway things that I recorded and added:

Missing H-Scenes:

Calendula, Catchfly, Cone Flower, False Hydrangea, Flowering Rush, Yarrow
recorded also Bouvardia, but she was already there uploaded by someone else before (aka wasn't really missing).

Bolivian Sunset, Butterfly Bush, Dipladenia, Lavender, Mountain Lily, Snapdragon, Water Hyacinth

I will probably take a small brake to let my "johny" rest a bit, and then probably will try to screen-caps of all those girls + all girls I have and that lack them screen-shots.

So with all the CSQs I uploaded yesterday, that should reduce the missing list quite a bit.

(Posting under my own post, so that to be sure people see that stuff happened, no clue if just edits do that :) )

EDIT:

Added missing screen-caps for:

1st Scenes:
Calendula, Cone Flower, Flowering Rush, Rabbitear Iris

2nd Scenes:
Butterfly Bush, Dipladenia, Lavender, Mountain Lily, Setaria, Snapdragon, Water Hyacinth

Everything else that I could screen-cap is there.

Moon
10-28-2018, 02:31 AM
You the real MVP Eversor hope your dick gets better :joy:

spdaimon
10-28-2018, 05:14 AM
Ah, thanks Eversor. I was at work yesterday so I didn't get a chance to do anything.

Eversor86
10-28-2018, 11:27 AM
NP. Haha. You still have work to do, cause you have Ixora, Baikamo and Echevaria who I either don't have or didn't buy from shop yet hehe. Was able to cut only 2 girls out of that last list of yours, sorry ;)

Myers
10-30-2018, 05:22 PM
With the new event:

Missing H-Scenes:

6*:
Loquat
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma
Lantana (Festival)
Horse Chestnut
Blushing Bride
Apple (Tanabata)
Susuki Grass (Swimsuit)
Wolf Berry
Golden Lace
Daisy (Halloween) *New*

5*:
Aconite
Bergenia (Gothic Maid)
Devil's Claw
Xanthium
Paederia
Calceolaria
King Protea
Dalmatian Bellflower [Done by spdaimon]
Madagascar Periwinkle
Firethorn
Ixora [Done by spdaimon]
Creeping Jenny
Lucky Bamboo
Baikamo [Done by spdaimon]
Toad Lily (Swimsuit)
Heliotrope (Yukata)
Coral Flower
Echeveria
Worm Wood *New* [Done by spdaimon]
Pitahaya (Halloween) *New*
Native Bryony *New* [Done by spdaimon]

6*:
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat
Victoria

5*:
Suzuki Grass
Kiwi [Done by spdaimon]
Fireweed
Japanese Parsley
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Wax Tree

Missing CSQ:
Di Yu
Mirabilis *New*
Mountain Lily
Gardenia
Gerbera
Epidendrum
Iris
Black Baccara
Mimosa
Cattleya
Alpinia
Pumpkin
Mei Plumblossom
Herbaceous Peony [Done by Corintis]
Victoria

Corintis
10-30-2018, 10:37 PM
Oh, eff, I should probably get working of Herbaceous, when I'm not busy.

spdaimon
11-01-2018, 03:42 AM
Uploaded Kiwi bloomed scene and pics

Corintis
11-01-2018, 09:10 PM
Herbaceous Peony's CQ is updated. Now, back to other stuff.

spdaimon
11-11-2018, 05:24 AM
Uploaded a few other girls last week..
Ixora - Love scenes, looks like I forgot to upload video, will do today.
Baikamo - uploaded vid, forgot to upload scenes, will do today
Worm wood - complete
Dalmation Bellflower - uploaded vid, scenes were already uploaded
Native Bryony - complete

I was going to do the video for Echeveria, but the scene is broken...background image doesn't load, at least for me. Tried two different computers.

hypo
11-11-2018, 09:55 AM
I was going to do the video for Echeveria, but the scene is broken...background image doesn't load, at least for me. Tried two different computers.

I just noticed the same problem, the 1st picture does not appear, only the "ending"

Eversor86
11-12-2018, 09:12 AM
Maybe report it in Discord so they fix it?

Myers
11-13-2018, 03:33 PM
With the new event:

Missing H-Scenes:

6*:
Loquat
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma
Lantana (Festival)
Horse Chestnut
Blushing Bride
Apple (Tanabata)
Susuki Grass (Swimsuit)
Wolf Berry
Golden Lace
Daisy (Halloween)
Liverwort *New*

5*:
Aconite
Bergenia (Gothic Maid)
Devil's Claw
Xanthium
Paederia
Calceolaria
King Protea
Madagascar Periwinkle
Firethorn
Creeping Jenny [Done by spdaimon]
Lucky Bamboo
Toad Lily (Swimsuit)
Heliotrope (Yukata)
Coral Flower
Echeveria
Pitahaya (Halloween)
Cowslip *New* [Done by spdaimon]
Dicentra Peregrina *New* [Done by spdaimon]
Lobelia *New* [Done by spdaimon]

6*:
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat
Victoria

5*:
Suzuki Grass
Fireweed
Japanese Parsley
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Wax Tree

Missing CSQ:
Di Yu
Mountain Lily
Mirabilis
Gardenia
Cactace (Bride) *New*
Gerbera
Epidendrum
Iris
Black Baccara
Mimosa
Cattleya
Alpinia
Pumpkin
Mei Plumblossom
Victoria

Eversor86
11-13-2018, 09:25 PM
I'm not sure whats up with Laurentia.
The video and screenshots are different images than what I have now in the game when I check her scene.
The text on video is the same as text I have in the game.
I kinda spotted it while renaming DMM screenshots from some game files names into event number and DMM names to easier compare new girls and see if I wanna spin for them.
On Laurentia event I spotted that screenshots are different, so I removed them and uploaded the proper ones.
Then I checked video and its different.
Seems that Nutaku fucked up and we had text and audio from proper first scene, but had images from 2nd scene? Cause those other images that were before are also on those DMM image packs - just far later somewhere around 50+ event.
I suppose we will need to record her scene again and replace it like I did with screenshots.

(I may ad that the new proper scene is kinda more sexy, cause she shows legs fully now :) )

spdaimon
11-22-2018, 04:07 AM
Well I had reported the issue with Echevaria last week in a ticket, so hopefully they fix it.
I uploaded Dicentra Peregrina, Creeping Jenny, Lobelia, and Cowslip over the past week. Not sure if I mentioned that.

Corintis
11-28-2018, 08:20 AM
I got Radiant Anemone, but it looks like I'll have to hold off on recording, since the event's missing text appears to affect her scenes as well.
Rest assured, I'm getting up off my lazy ass to start hauling my weight around here again, cuz I said I would at this time!

Myers
11-28-2018, 10:16 AM
With the new event:

Missing H-Scenes:

6*:
Loquat
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma
Lantana (Festival)
Horse Chestnut
Blushing Bride
Apple (Tanabata)
Susuki Grass (Swimsuit)
Wolf Berry
Golden Lace
Daisy (Halloween) [Done by Eab1990]
Liverwort [Done by Corintis]
Cattleya (Radiant Princess) *Broken*

5*:
[Code]Aconite
[Code]Bergenia (Gothic Maid)
[Code]Chloranthus Japonicus
[Code]Devil's Claw
[Code]Lindernia *New*
[Code]Xanthium
Paederia
Calceolaria
King Protea
Madagascar Periwinkle
Firethorn
Lucky Bamboo
Toad Lily (Swimsuit)
Heliotrope (Yukata)
Coral Flower
Echeveria *Broken*
Pitahaya (Halloween)
Anemone (Radiant Princess) *Broken*
Cycla Menn (Radiant Princess) *Broken*
Water Hyssop *Broken*

6*:
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat
Victoria

5*:
Suzuki Grass
Fireweed
Japanese Parsley
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Wax Tree

Missing CSQ:
Di Yu [Done by Eab1990]
Mountain Lily
Mirabilis [Done by Eab1990]
Gardenia
Cactace (Bride)
Gerbera
Epidendrum
Iris
Black Baccara
Mimosa
Cattleya
Alpinia
Pumpkin
Mei Plumblossom
Victoria

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 10:44 AM
I got Radiant Anemone, but it looks like I'll have to hold off on recording, since the event's missing text appears to affect her scenes as well.
Rest assured, I'm getting up off my lazy ass to start hauling my weight around here again, cuz I said I would at this time!

I can confirm that the new Cycla Menn is not showing her introduction scene...looks like there's no cutscene images whatsoever connected to the new event.

Though I'd much rather have been able to confirm this about the new Cattleya (sigh).

Corintis
11-29-2018, 05:52 AM
And as we wait for these issues to be fixed, I used my alt's Rainbow Medals to add Liverwort to the collection. Cross one off that 6* list!

Eab1990
12-02-2018, 06:27 PM
I'm still alive.

This past weekend was hell for me (was completely bedridden on Friday for reasons I'm not sure of), but I seem to have recovered now.

First off...

I added an entirely new folder titled Dates. As I may have mentioned before, these are the 100% affection scenes exclusive to the mobile version (at least until last night’s maintenance changed that). So don't expect these to be translated by Nutaku ever.

Of course, I started off by adding Daisy's dates. Both the original and Halloween variants.

Speaking of Halloween Daisy, her Nutaku h-scene is in the process of recording/uploading. Gotta use those 500 rainbow medals for something (yes, I failed to roll her for real).

Aside from that, I uploaded these CSQs a week ago on my Youtube channel, but Di Yu and Mirabilis are now on the drive as well.

For Youtube viewing:
CSQs: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2hibWHHs_9C5sDxYcgUTmsiE23Jh-yrc
Dates: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2hibWHHs_9Bdx_ZwbxlnlhGKuGc2wsbr

Edit: Daisy Halloween is now up.

Myers
12-11-2018, 05:28 PM
With the new event (previous event girls' scenes are still broken):

Missing H-Scenes:
6*:
Loquat
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma
Lantana (Festival)
Horse Chestnut
Blushing Bride
Apple (Tanabata)
Susuki Grass (Swimsuit)
Wolf Berry
Golden Lace
Sarcandra (Xmas) *New*

5*:
[Code]Aconite
[Code]Devil's Claw
[Code]Lindernia
[Code]Xanthium
Paederia
Calceolaria
King Protea
Madagascar Periwinkle
Firethorn
Lucky Bamboo
Toad Lily (Swimsuit)
Heliotrope (Yukata)
Coral Flower
Echeveria *Broken*
Pitahaya (Halloween)
Water Hyssop *Broken*
Iberis (Xmas) *New*
Ghost Weed (Xmas) *New*
Billy Buttons *New*

6*:
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat
Victoria

5*:
Suzuki Grass
Fireweed
Japanese Parsley
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Wax Tree
Moonvine *New*

Missing CSQ:
Moonvine *New*
Mountain Lily
Gardenia
Cactace (Bride)
Gerbera
Epidendrum
Iris
Black Baccara
Mimosa
Cattleya
Alpinia
Pumpkin
Mei Plumblossom
Victoria

Corintis
12-11-2018, 06:25 PM
Sheesh. Welp, works for me that the Radiant Princesses are still broke. Been super busy.

spdaimon
12-13-2018, 08:27 PM
I got some wierd character. Shes a 2* with no name. Maybe broken or a glitch?

Myers
12-13-2018, 08:58 PM
I got some wierd character. Shes a 2* with no name. Maybe broken or a glitch?

She's a unit that accidentally got left into the game before she was supposed to officially come out. That's why she has no name, dialogue, skill, and probably h-scene.

Myers
12-27-2018, 12:46 PM
With the new event (Radiant Princess girls still don't have theirs):

Missing H-Scenes:
6*:
Loquat
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma
Lantana (Festival)
Horse Chestnut
Blushing Bride
Apple (Tanabata)
Susuki Grass (Swimsuit)
Wolf Berry
Golden Lace
Sarcandra (Xmas)
Dusty Miller (Xmas) *New*

5*:
[Code]Aconite
[Code]Devil's Claw
[Code]Lindernia
[Code]Xanthium
Paederia
Calceolaria
King Protea
Madagascar Periwinkle
Firethorn
Lucky Bamboo
Toad Lily (Swimsuit)
Heliotrope (Yukata)
Coral Flower
Echeveria [Done by spdaimon]
Pitahaya (Halloween)
Water Hyssop *Broken*
Iberis (Xmas) [Done by spdaimon]
Ghost Weed (Xmas)
Billy Buttons [Done by spdaimon]
Justicia (Xmas) *New*
Saffron (Xmas) *New* [Done by spdaimon]
Japanese Glory Bower (Xmas) *New* [Done by spdaimon]

6*:
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat
Victoria

5*:
Suzuki Grass
Fireweed
Japanese Parsley
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Wax Tree
Moonvine *New*

Missing CSQ:
Moonvine *New*
Mountain Lily
Gardenia
Cactace (Bride)
Gerbera
Epidendrum
Iris
Black Baccara
Mimosa
Cattleya
Alpinia
Pumpkin
Mei Plumblossom
Victoria

Corintis
12-29-2018, 04:22 AM
Yeah; I've been checking in everyday for the Radiant Princesses :think:
Like, wth? Ayem such a useless bum until they get their scenes fixed :joy:

hypo
12-29-2018, 04:51 AM
They fixed the 1st pic of Echeveria and Japanese Glory Bower scenes

Eab1990
01-04-2019, 10:18 PM
Pfft, while aiming for Xmas Justicia, I managed to get Xmas Iberis instead.

Looks like that's already been uploaded though.

Myers
01-09-2019, 02:52 PM
Updated with the new event:

Missing H-Scenes:
6*:
Loquat
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma
Lantana (Festival)
Horse Chestnut
Blushing Bride
Apple (Tanabata)
Susuki Grass (Swimsuit)
Wolf Berry
Golden Lace
Sarcandra (Xmas)
Dusty Miller (Xmas)
Easter Cactus
Pink Ladies *New*

5*:
[Code]Aconite
[Code]Devil's Claw
[Code]Lindernia
[Code]Xanthium
Paederia
Calceolaria
King Protea
Madagascar Periwinkle
Firethorn
Lucky Bamboo
Toad Lily (Swimsuit)
Heliotrope (Yukata)
Coral Flower
Pitahaya (Halloween)
Water Hyssop *Broken*
Ghost Weed (Xmas)
Justicia (Xmas)
Di Yu (Maturing)
Nymphaea (Maturing)
Mint (Maturing)
Spring Starflower
Echinacea (Hot Spring Yukata) *New*
Hop (Hot Spring Yukata) *New*
Radish *New*

6*:
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat
Victoria

5*:
Suzuki Grass
Fireweed
Japanese Parsley
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Wax Tree
Moonvine

Missing CSQ:
Moonvine
Mountain Lily
Gardenia
Cactace (Bride)
Gerbera
Epidendrum
Iris
Black Baccara
Mimosa
Cattleya
Alpinia
Pumpkin
Mei Plumblossom
Victoria

spdaimon
01-13-2019, 04:34 PM
I got Di Yu and Nymphea that I hope to post soon...maybe tonight if I get time. I have to capture the video yet.

question: it looks like you can't purchase the fufu birds anymore? or maybe they are temporarily gone from the store.

Myers
01-13-2019, 04:48 PM
question: it looks like you can't purchase the fufu birds anymore? or maybe they are temporarily gone from the store.

Currently, they're available in the shop (Whale Exchange).
https://i.imgur.com/R2uaHPn.png

They're there whenever Whaleship is active, maybe sometimes when Whaleship isn't.

Eversor86
01-13-2019, 05:51 PM
Sometimes theres a few days between an MT that actually refreshes WS shop and when the timer on it runs out, for those few days all there is in WS shop are equipment items. Apart from that birds are always there if the show is properly reset.

Ampchan
01-13-2019, 08:37 PM
Concept missions and events drop the birds. And frankly they are like dragons in I have way more than I need of them now... https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/470047633755340801.png

Eversor86
01-15-2019, 03:05 PM
I buy them from WS, as I dont farm concept maps and events give to little of them.

Myers
02-06-2019, 04:57 PM
Updated with the new Valentine girls & Helenium stuff:

Missing H-Scenes:
6*:
Loquat
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma
Lantana (Festival)
Horse Chestnut
Blushing Bride
Apple (Tanabata)
Susuki Grass (Swimsuit)
Wolf Berry
Golden Lace
Sarcandra (Xmas)
Dusty Miller (Xmas)
Easter Cactus
Pink Ladies
Lavender (Valentine) *New*

5*:
[Code]Aconite
[Code]Devil's Claw
[Code]Lindernia
[Code]Xanthium
Paederia
Calceolaria
King Protea
Madagascar Periwinkle
Firethorn
Lucky Bamboo
Toad Lily (Swimsuit) [Done by jssheridan]
Heliotrope (Yukata)
Coral Flower
Pitahaya (Halloween)
Water Hyssop *Broken*
Ghost Weed (Xmas)
Justicia (Xmas)
Di Yu (Maturing)
Nymphaea (Maturing)
Mint (Maturing)
Spring Starflower [Done by spdaimon]
Echinacea (Hot Spring Yukata)
Hop (Hot Spring Yukata)
Radish [Done by jssheridan]
Aloe (Valentine) *New*
Snapdragon (Valentine) *New*
Asian Rice *New* [Done by jssheridan]

6*:
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat
Victoria
Helenium *New*
Lagurus *New*

5*:
Suzuki Grass
Fireweed
Japanese Parsley
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Wax Tree
Moonvine

Missing CSQ:
Moonvine
Mountain Lily
Gardenia
Cactace (Bride)
Gerbera
Epidendrum
Iris
Black Baccara
Mimosa
Cattleya
Alpinia
Pumpkin
Mei Plumblossom
Victoria
Helenium *New*
Lagurus *New*

hypo
02-13-2019, 12:08 PM
Asian Rice got an animated H-scene.

Corintis
02-17-2019, 12:13 AM
Videos for Radish, Asian Rice and Toad Lily Swimsuit have been provided by [jssheridan] and will finish uploading shortly.

Myers
02-19-2019, 12:27 PM
That's all the event girls done, with the exception of Spring Starflower.

Also, Radish is in the wrong folder (5-6* instead of Event Girls).

Myers
02-22-2019, 08:13 PM
Updated with the new Event girls:

Missing H-Scenes:
6*:
Loquat
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma
Lantana (Festival)
Horse Chestnut
Blushing Bride
Apple (Tanabata)
Susuki Grass (Swimsuit)
Wolf Berry
Golden Lace
Sarcandra (Xmas)
Dusty Miller (Xmas)
Easter Cactus
Pink Ladies
Lavender (Valentine)
Streptocarpus *New*

2/3/4*:
Buckbean
Blue-eyed Grass *Broken?*
Water Fringe *Broken?*

5*:
[Code]Aconite
[Code]Devil's Claw
[Code]Lindernia
[Code]Xanthium
Paederia
Calceolaria
King Protea
Madagascar Periwinkle
Firethorn
Lucky Bamboo
Heliotrope (Yukata)
Coral Flower
Pitahaya (Halloween)
Water Hyssop *Broken*
Ghost Weed (Xmas)
Justicia (Xmas)
Di Yu (Maturing) [Done by spdaimon]
Nymphaea (Maturing) [Done by spdaimon]
Mint (Maturing)
Echinacea (Hot Spring Yukata)
Hop (Hot Spring Yukata)
Aloe (Valentine)
Snapdragon (Valentine)
Nightshade *New* [Done by spdaimon]
Larkspur *New*
Japanese Barberry *New* [Done by spdaimon]

6*:
Viola (Yukata)
Loquat
Victoria
Helenium [Done by Eab1990]
Lagurus

5*:
Suzuki Grass
Fireweed
Japanese Parsley
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Wax Tree
Moonvine [Done by spdaimon]

Missing CSQ:
Moonvine
Mountain Lily
Gardenia
Cactace (Bride)
Gerbera
Epidendrum [Done by Eab1990]
Iris
Black Baccara
Mimosa
Cattleya
Alpinia
Pumpkin
Mei Plumblossom
Victoria
Helenium [Done by Eab1990]
Lagurus

Eab1990
02-22-2019, 09:37 PM
Helenium's CSQ is up. (after I had to pester them on Discord twice to fix her bloom CSQ...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uOwZaPGhVk

I also uploaded Asagao's date a month ago, but was too lazy to pull it off my phone and upload it onto the drive until now. Wonder if I should add her CSQ onto the drive too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC2FQ70wJPA

Myers
02-22-2019, 09:47 PM
Helenium's CSQ is up. (after I had to pester them on Discord twice to fix her bloom CSQ...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uOwZaPGhVk

I also uploaded Asagao's date a month ago, but was too lazy to pull it off my phone and upload it onto the drive until now. Wonder if I should add her CSQ onto the drive too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC2FQ70wJPA

Is it easier for you to record from mobile or from computer? If computer is easier, then you can play dates on PC now since they're not restricted to mobile anymore. Not sure if you knew or not.

Eab1990
02-22-2019, 09:54 PM
Phone is easier to record.

PC is easier to move.

I'll probably just keep dates on mobile and CSQs/h-scenes on PC.

Eab1990
02-23-2019, 02:03 AM
I'm in a pretty good mood right now, so Helenium's bloomed scene is up as well.

I can get Barrenwort's up tomorrow night, maybe.

I do have Susuki and Fireweed as well, but three h-scenes in one night is probably too much for me.

Eab1990
02-25-2019, 11:14 PM
Welp, no h-scenes.

Instead, Epidendrum's CSQ is up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViSDOCUPqYo

spdaimon
02-27-2019, 06:59 PM
I'll try to get Nymphea (Maturing) up tonight.

Edit: I uploaded Nymphea (Maturing) and Moonvine (Bloomed).
hey, do we want to unify the naming in the Bloomed folders? Like make it all look the same for both the pics and the vids?

Myers
02-27-2019, 09:34 PM
I'll try to get Nymphea (Maturing) up tonight.

Edit: I uploaded Nymphea (Maturing) and Moonvine (Bloomed).
hey, do we want to unify the naming in the Bloomed folders? Like make it all look the same for both the pics and the vids?

Personally I think all of them should be called "Name (2nd Scene)", same for the folder. There are some girls with 2nd scenes that aren't actually bloomable yet such as Kiwi.

On a side note, Moonvine's 2nd scene looks really nice, thanks :wink:.

spdaimon
03-01-2019, 07:03 AM
Personally I think all of them should be called "Name (2nd Scene)", same for the folder. There are some girls with 2nd scenes that aren't actually bloomable yet such as Kiwi.

On a side note, Moonvine's 2nd scene looks really nice, thanks :wink:.Well if everyone is ok with that I'll start working on that. Maybe it's just my OCD... Lol

EDIT: Uploaded Japanese Barbarry

Corintis
03-07-2019, 12:43 AM
Buckbean's been provided by [jssheridan] again.
Edit: Owait, duplicate file. Nvm.

Myers
03-11-2019, 10:45 AM
Updated with Event 77 + 78 girls:

Missing H-Scenes:
6*:
Loquat [Done by Taon]
Helenium (Easter)
Cacao [Done by Myers]
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma
Lantana (Festival) [Done by Taon]
Horse Chestnut
Blushing Bride [Done by Taon]
Apple (Tanabata)
Susuki Grass (Swimsuit)
Wolf Berry
Golden Lace
Cattleya (Radiant Princess) [Done by Myers]
Sarcandra (Xmas)
Dusty Miller (Xmas)
Easter Cactus [Done by Taon]
Pink Ladies [Done by Taon]
Lavender (Valentine)
Streptocarpus
Sparaxis
Edelweiss (New Year) *New*
Stock *New*

5*:
[Code]Aconite
[Code]Devil's Claw
[Code]Lindernia
[Code]Xanthium
Paederia [Done by Myers]
Calceolaria
King Protea [Done by Myers]
Madagascar Periwinkle
Firethorn [Done by Myers]
Lucky Bamboo
Heliotrope (Yukata)
Coral Flower [Done by Myers]
Pitahaya (Halloween)
Anemone (Radiant Princess) [Done by Corintis]
Cycla Menn (Radiant Princess) [Done by Myers]
Water Hyssop [Done by Myers]
Ghost Weed (Xmas)
Justicia (Xmas) [Done by Myers]
Mint (Maturing)
Echinacea (Hot Spring Yukata) [Done by Taon]
Hop (Hot Spring Yukata)
Aloe (Valentine) [Done by Myers]
Snapdragon (Valentine)
Larkspur
Baby Blue Eyes [Done by Taon]
Turnip
Skullcap [Done by Taon]
Azalea (Newcomer)
Fritillaria (New Year) *New*
Formosan Cherry *New*
Chinese Quince *New*
Lion's Ear *New*
Peperomia *New*
Viburnum *New* [Done by jssheridan]

2/3/4*:
Blue-eyed Grass *Broken*
Water Fringe *Broken*

6*:
Viola (Yukata) [Done by Taon]
Loquat [Done by Taon]
Victoria [Done by Taon]
Lagurus [Done by Taon]

5*:
Suzuki Grass [Done by Taon]
Fireweed
Japanese Parsley [Done by Taon]
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Wax Tree

Missing CSQ:
Moonvine [Done by Myers]
Mountain Lily
Gardenia [Done by Myers]
Cactace (Bride) [Done by Myers]
Gerbera
Iris [Done by Myers]
Black Baccara
Mimosa
Cattleya
Alpinia
Pumpkin
Mei Plumblossom
Victoria [Done by Myers]
Lagurus

Myers
03-21-2019, 09:51 AM
Added the girls from the two new events, not sure how many of them work or have text.

Also, all the girls from the Idol event now have their scenes now (I've confirmed all of them have them). I believe Corintis called dibs on Anemone Idol, so I'll leave that to him.

Corintis
03-21-2019, 08:55 PM
Oh FINALLY! On it!

Taon
03-22-2019, 11:54 PM

5-6* folder:

5* Baby Blue Eyes
6* Blushing Bride
6* Easter Cactus
5* Echinacea (Hot Spring Yukata)
5* Lantana (Festival)
6* Loquat
6* Viola (Yukata) **Note: I removed and rerecorded the file that was there before since it wasn't the correct scene (when her scenes were first available they were broken and I never got around to fixing it)

Event Girls folder:

Skullcap

2nd Scene folder:

Japanese Parsley (Bloomed)
Lagurus (Bloomed)
Loquat (Bloomed)
Suzuki Grass (Bloomed)
Victoria (Bloomed)
Viola (Yukata) (Bloomed)

Eab1990
03-23-2019, 03:37 PM
I see my DMM vids were moved. That's fine.

I have the entirety of the That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Flower Knight--I mean, Slime collab videos that I need to back up.

These scenes were only available for two weeks on DMM, and you can bet that they're never coming to Nutaku, so savor them.

Especially the damn Milim scenes I shelled $300 for, because you couldn't exchange rainbow medals for her and Wax Vine thought it was a great idea to spook me.

Ahem. As usual, you can also find the scenes on my Youtube channel, blah blah, promotions.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2hibWHHs_9Cd5DDVicEITftDC_Y35C81

For Nutaku itself, since rainbow Azalea is apparently a no-show, I dropped some gems on the current showcase and got Peperomia (already had her on DMM, so meh). If no one else uploads her scene, I suppose I can find time for her as well.

Corintis
03-23-2019, 10:03 PM
Lol, thanks for your sacrifice 😂.

When I first saw the ad for the collab a few weeks ago, I thought there was no way it was real and had to double check official sources to confirm it. It was a huge wtf moment 😵.

Myers
03-23-2019, 10:47 PM
Decided to upload some videos myself:

5-6* Girls:
6* Cacao
6* Cattleya (Radiant Princess)
5* Paederia
5* King Protea
5* Firethorn
5* Coral Flower
5* Cycla Menn (Radiant Princess)
5* Justicia (Xmas)
5* Aloe (Valentine)

Event Girls:
5* Water Hyssop

CSQs:
5* Moonvine
5* Gardenia
5* Cactace (Bride)
5* Iris
6* Victoria

Taon
03-29-2019, 12:06 AM
A surprisingly hot scene (definitely in my top 10); Pink Ladies is now uploaded.