PDA

View Full Version : FKG - Love Scenes/Videos

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Eab1990
03-29-2019, 10:47 AM
Considering the things I’ve heard about Aqua Enotera, I’d imagine the actual Enotera would be great too.

Small aside: Aqua Shadows are essentially copies of the Flower Knight they’re replicating, but with one of their quirks magnified to make them better for battle, such as Aqua Ume being more cold and precise. Some of these adjustments backfire and make them worse, however. Aqua Cactus shows more emotion and becomes more unstable as a result, Aqua Lantana is... basically exactly the same as Lantana, so she’s still the same goofball, and Aqua Enotera somehow had her feelings for Danchou strengthened instead.

Corintis
04-04-2019, 12:30 AM
Viburnum's been provided by [jssheridan] again.

I believe she goes into the [Event] folder, right? I didn't pay much attention to that event.

Myers
04-04-2019, 11:52 AM
I believe she goes into the [Event] folder, right? I didn't pay much attention to that event.

Yeah she's an event girl. Here's the list updated with event 80:

Missing H-Scenes:
6*:
[Code] Nightmaher
Helenium (Easter) [Done by smr]
Lotus [Done by smr]
Freesia [Done by smr]
Curcuma [Done by smr]
Horse Chestnut [Done by smr]
Apple (Tanabata)
Susuki Grass (Swimsuit)
Wolf Berry [Done by smr]
Golden Lace [Done by smr]
Sarcandra (Xmas)
Dusty Miller (Xmas)
Lavender (Valentine)
Streptocarpus
Sparaxis
Edelweiss (New Year)
Stock
Japanese Anemone
Reeves Spirea *New*

5*:
[Code]Aconite
[Code]Bergenia (Gothic Maid)
[Code]Chloranthus Japonicus
[Code]Devil's Claw
[Code]Lindernia
[Code]Xanthium
Calceolaria
Madagascar Periwinkle
Lucky Bamboo [Done by spdaimon]
Heliotrope (Yukata)
Pitahaya (Halloween)
Ghost Weed (Xmas)
Mint (Maturing)
Hop (Hot Spring Yukata)
Snapdragon (Valentine)
Larkspur
Turnip
Azalea (Newcomer)
Fritillaria (New Year)
Formosan Cherry
Chinese Quince
Lion's Ear
Peperomia
Gajumaru
Clover
Coleus *New* [Done by smr]
Evening Primrose (Easter) *New*
Hare's Ear *New*
Easter Lily *New*

2/3/4*:
Blue-eyed Grass *Broken*
Water Fringe *Broken*

Missing 2nd Affection Scenes:
5*:
Fireweed
Kalenchoe
Barrenwort
Wax Tree
Lunaria *New* [Done by smr]

Missing CSQ:
Mountain Lily
Lunaria *New*
Gerbera
Black Baccara
Mimosa
Cattleya
Alpinia
Pumpkin
Mei Plumblossom
Lagurus

Corintis
04-04-2019, 11:14 PM
I've uploaded Gajumaru's screenshots, but holding out on the video, since there's some SERIOUS translation or voice errors with the scene.

smr
04-06-2019, 08:33 AM
The translations will not get any better or if they will actually be implemented (Chinese Quince)

Because I dont want to share my gmail name to anybody: https://mega.nz/#!otF2naYD!QtPi0jlRZljl5ahPnyqmSBFD54FuoxABtbU_rQV fWds

I'll be able to do a bunch of the rainbows once im not tired.

spdaimon
04-06-2019, 02:39 PM
I'm having some trouble getting the Graditude Money for Chinese Qince
.. not sure what I am doing wrong. The missions aren't giving rewards.

Myers
04-06-2019, 03:10 PM
I'm having some trouble getting the Graditude Money for Chinese Qince
.. not sure what I am doing wrong. The missions aren't giving rewards.

The Chinese Quince event is a Raid Boss event, you can only get the currency (Gratitude Money) by defeating Event Raid Bosses. The event stages themselves spawn Raid Bosses with the Phase 2 stages spawning the one that gives the most Money. You can't summon Raid Bosses using items because the devs were too lazy and half-assed the New Year's event.

spdaimon
04-07-2019, 03:09 PM
Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure what I was doing wrong.

smr
04-08-2019, 03:40 PM
Coleus
Lunaria's 2nd scene
Helenium (Easter)
Lotus
Freesia
Curcuma
Horse Chestnut
Wolf Berry
Golden Lace

have all been added.

spdaimon
04-16-2019, 07:06 PM
I uploaded Lucky Bamboo yesterday, both scene and screenshot,...even though she is a lolli. Trying to fill out what we don't have if I can get/pull them.

spdaimon
05-05-2019, 05:16 AM
Seems there is an issue with Easter Lily? Besides her scene not being ready, her SkillBloom and DressBloom don't work. :( wtf devs!

Eab1990
05-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Bunny Primrose is broken too.

Expect this to be the norm at this point.

spdaimon
05-06-2019, 02:22 PM
Well I opened a ticket with them about it. Is this the beginning of the end? I really liked Sengoku Providence and then that game just died a sudden death... I wasn't even done with all the evolutions yet. That game lasted 6 months... This one has been around 3? I've played for 2 yrs so far.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

phob
05-06-2019, 06:02 PM
Well I opened a ticket with them about it. Is this the beginning of the end? I really liked Sengoku Providence and then that game just died a sudden death... I wasn't even done with all the evolutions yet. That game lasted 6 months... This one has been around 3? I've played for 2 yrs so far.

The 2019 Devs treat this game(and the players)like trash. Its a damn shame.
Play it on DMM if you want to see the game the way it was intended with at least 50% more content and all girls working as they should.
I believe Senpro is there as well, but I don't play that.

Myers
05-09-2019, 11:11 AM
Since the devs announced that there will be no more events, this will be the last list. This also means that the game may die soon, so it's very important to get these scenes uploaded to the Drive. However, I'm unsure if the devs will eventually do the thing they've done for other games where they give us basically all the girls before closure so we can see their scenes. Final note, girls without dialogue (Water Fringe, Blue-Eyed Grass, etc.) might need to be uploaded without dialogue, I'm not sure if they will ever get their scenes translated.

---------------------------------------------

Missing H-Scenes:
6*:
Apple (Tanabata)
Susuki Grass (Swimsuit)
Sarcandra (Xmas)
Dusty Miller (Xmas)
Lavender (Valentine)
Streptocarpus [Done by smr]
Sparaxis [Done by Taon]
Edelweiss (New Year)
Stock
Japanese Anemone [Done by spdaimon]
Reeves Spirea *No Dialogue*
Nightmaher *No Dialogue*

5*:
Aconite [Done by smr]
[Code]Devil's Claw
[Code]Lindernia
[Code]Xanthium
Calceolaria
Madagascar Periwinkle
Heliotrope (Yukata)
Pitahaya (Halloween) [Done by Discord user]
Ghost Weed (Xmas)
Mint (Maturing)
Hop (Hot Spring Yukata)
Snapdragon (Valentine)
Larkspur
Turnip
Azalea (Newcomer) *No Dialogue*
Fritillaria (New Year)
Formosan Cherry
Chinese Quince *No Dialogue*
Lion's Ear
Peperomia [Done by Taon]
Gajumaru
Clover
Evening Primrose (Easter) *No Dialogue*
Hare's Ear *No Dialogue*
Easter Lily *No Dialogue*

3*/4*:
Blue-eyed Grass *No Dialogue*
Water Fringe *No Dialogue*

5*:
Fireweed
Kalanchoe [Done by Discord user]
Barrenwort
Wax Tree

Missing CSQ:
Mountain Lily
Lunaria
Gerbera
Black Baccara
Mimosa
Cattleya
Alpinia
Pumpkin
Mei Plumblossom
Lagurus

Eab1990
05-09-2019, 02:07 PM
I won’t get around to most of these until next week, but I’ll try to work on...

Calceolaria
Pitahaya (Halloween)
Ghost Weed (Xmas)
Peperomia

Again, Evening Primrose (Easter) has no dialogue, so I assume Hare’s Ear is the same.

I’ll also try to grab Fireweed and Barrenwort’s bloom.

I could do most of those CSQs, but I think Pumpkin and Lagurus would take priority. Maybe Lunaria too. Most of the others are either unvoiced or require bloom for completion.

Corintis
05-09-2019, 11:25 PM
Ah s**t. Guess there's nothing left to hold back on. Time to dump all my gems on the Gacha and try to get as many missing Flower Knights as I can.

Sheesh, this thread's been going on for 3 years; all completely run by you guys voluntarily. It's been a good run.

Myers
05-09-2019, 11:41 PM
Ah s**t. Guess there's nothing left to hold back on. Time to dump all my gems on the Gacha and try to get as many missing Flower Knights as I can.

Sheesh, this thread's been going on for 3 years; all completely run by you guys voluntarily. It's been a good run.

There may be a Flower Gem gacha on the 11th-12th so I'd hold off on using them for now.

Dargor
05-10-2019, 08:32 AM
It's been a good time on this game. I still have some hope that it'll come back, but for now I'm dedicating myself 100% to my dmm account which thankfully I started a few months before the change of devs so it's not a completely new start.

Anyway, I have Dusty Miller (Xmas), Lavender (Valentine), Devil's Claw and a few other 5*. But for the CSQ, anyone knows an easy to use and free software where you can edit video?. Nothing fancy, just to cut extra video length instead of having to time the start and end of a recording in OBS

smr
05-10-2019, 03:51 PM
Davinci Resolve and Olive Software

smr
05-11-2019, 04:29 AM
Aconite has been added

spdaimon
05-12-2019, 06:48 AM
Geez...did I call it or what? "lower revenue or increased players to other games". I don't know about you guys, but I am not making a 6 figure salary where I can spend $25 here and $50 there every week. I spend a little here and there. I know I put hundreds into SenPro, which is sickening to think about... but it is what it is. I started this game because of a promo from that one when it closed.

btw, I have over 670 consecutive logins for this game.

smr
05-15-2019, 10:12 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/05/15/yc9.png

Streptocarpus has been added

Myers
05-16-2019, 08:27 PM
Since the game likely won't last for very long, I think it's about time to keep track of screenshots too. I was able to find a way to get the CGs straight from the server, so I took the liberty of uploading every single official CG that wasn't already uploaded. Later, I can even upload unofficial ones (unreleased 2nd scenes, code girls, etc.) Here are the screenshots that I added:

6*
Apple (Tanabata)
Blushing Bride
Cattleya (Radiant Princess)
Daisy (Halloween)
Dusty Miller (Xmas)
Easter Cactus
Edelweiss (New Year)
Golden Lace
Horse Chestnut
Japanese Anemone
Lavender (Valentine)
Nightmaher
Pink Ladies
Reeves Spirea (Easter)
Sarcandra (Xmas)
Sparaxis
Stock
Streptocarpus
Suzuki Grass (Swimsuit)
Wolf Berry

5*
Aconite *Not Uncensored*
Aloe (Valentine)
Baby Blue Eyes
Bergenia (Gothic Maid)
Calceolaria
Chloranthus Japonicus
Clover
Coral Flower
Cycla Menn (Radiant Princess)
Echinacea (Hotspring)
Evening Primrose (Easter)
False Daphne
Firethorn
Fireweed
Fritillaria (New Year)
Ghost Weed (Xmas)
Hare's Ear
Heliotrope (Yukata)
Hop (Hotspring)
Justicia (Xmas)
King Protea
Larkspur
Lindernia
Lion's Ear
Madagascar Periwinkle
Mint (Maturing)
Paederia
Perperomia
Pomegrenate
Pitahaya (Halloween)
Snapdragon (Valentine)
Turnip
Wax Tree
Xanthium

5* Event Girls
Easter Lily
Water Hyssop

3*/4* Girls
Blue-eyed Grass
Water Fringe

Second Scenes
Acanthus
Barrenwort
Fireweed
Helenium
Japanese Parsley
Kalanchoe
Lagurus
Lunaria
Soapwort
Suzuki Grass
Wax Tree

Unregistered
05-29-2019, 08:02 AM
6* Azalea is in the ticket exchange now.

Taon
05-29-2019, 10:37 PM
I picked up Sparaxis with my last rainbow coins and Peperomia. I'll get their videos up during the next few days.

Edit: Nevermind a few days; both are now uploaded.

Guy from months ago
05-31-2019, 05:54 AM
Any chance that we might be able to get the screenshots or scene for Lycoris's 3rd evolution before the game gets the axe?
Thanks for all that you guys have managed to gather btw, it's a nice collection.

Myers
05-31-2019, 10:40 AM
Any chance that we might be able to get the screenshots or scene for Lycoris's 3rd evolution before the game gets the axe?
Thanks for all that you guys have managed to gather btw, it's a nice collection.

I'm going to try and get the 2nd scene screenshots for every girl that exists on our game (even if they don't have 2nd scenes on our version) on the Drive. There's at least two hundred, so it may take some time. I'll likely work on it during the weekend :).

Taon
05-31-2019, 07:00 PM

You know, the screenshots can be found on one of the 'booru sites such as Danbooru (https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?ms=1&page=1&tags=flower_knight_girl+&utf8=%E2%9C%93).

Guy
06-26-2019, 01:13 PM
You know, the screenshots can be found on one of the 'booru sites.

Aye, they do, but they don't have any decensored versions.

Myers
06-26-2019, 05:17 PM
Sorry for taking so long to upload the un-released CGs. Took longer than I thought because I realized that Nutaku screwed up a few of the scenes by using the wrong CG, so I had to check every first scene as well. I got through about 60% of them and will upload the rest later this week most likely. Also, a few of them (mostly code girls) still haven't been decensored.

Here's the CGs I uploaded today, it's all in the 'Unreleased' folder in the 'Love Scene Screenshots' folder:

Code Girls
- Wintersweet
- Panama Queen
- Cuphea
- Kinutasou
- Lampranthus
- Rhodanthe

Missing First Scenes
- Dogwood (Yukata)
- Clematis

Second Scenes
- Bipinna Cosmos
- Camellia
- Convallaria
- Heliotrope
- Lily Rubellum
- Mei Plumblossom (Yukata)
- Russelia
- Echinacea
- Daisy
- Scarlet Tulip
- Leucocoryne
- Sandersonia
- Chocolate Cosmos
- Iris
- Aloe
- Chinese Lantern
- Trailing Abutilon
- Apple
- Fritillaria
- Rhododendron
- Oxalis
- Paederia
- Acacia
- Dayflower

spdaimon
06-30-2019, 08:41 AM
Thanks Myers.

I uploaded Japanese Anemone a few days ago. I have been trying to rename files so they are in the same general naming convention. Some files I had to resave because they were in a web archive format according to Irfanview. I resave it as the .jpg or .png that its supposed to be in with Gimp and that seems to do the trick. Sorry for any confusion. Hope I didnt step on anyone's toes either. Just trying to help out and get the files straightened out.

Myers
06-30-2019, 10:04 AM
Thanks Myers.

I uploaded Japanese Anemone a few days ago. I have been trying to rename files so they are in the same general naming convention. Some files I had to resave because they were in a web archive format according to Irfanview. I resave it as the .jpg or .png that its supposed to be in with Gimp and that seems to do the trick. Sorry for any confusion. Hope I didnt step on anyone's toes either. Just trying to help out and get the files straightened out.

Don't sweat it :).

I noticed some dupes in the 2nd Scene Screenshots folder and decided delete them. Both versions were the same, so I decided to keep the ones created first and deleted the ones created second. I apologize if I deleted any that were intended to stay.

Myers
07-02-2019, 02:47 PM
Okay I'm finally done with uploading every unreleased CG that is in Nutaku's server.

Note that a lot of them are still censored as they have not yet been de-censored by Nutaku. I decided to include them in the Drive anyway since some don't require de-censorship (i.e. front-view doggy-style positions) and for the sake of completion.

Here's the list of second batch I just uploaded (long list):

Code Girls:
Annabelle
Anri (Rue Anemone)
Idsuroei
Habanero
Torenia
Yamashitae
Azalea (Rainbow Version)
Miltonia
False Helleborine
Trifoliate

Second Scenes:
Gerbera
Queen of the Night
Dendrobium
Hypericum
Thoroughwort
Calceolaria
Fullmoon Maple
Anthurium
Cherry Sage
Mirabilis
German Iris
Pitahaya
Apricot
Canna
Nasturtium
Mistletoe
Strawberry Candle
Candlebark
Holly
Viola
Gaillardia
Kerria
Star Lily
Rose
Iberis
Lamb's Ear
Dahlia
Lagurus (Halloween)
Burning Bush
Olive
Lupine
Purslane
Calla
Violet
Ginkgo
Pumpkin
Strelitzia
Poinsettia
Maple (Xmas)
Chocolate Cosmos (Swimsuit)
Dogwood
Wax Vine (Xmas)
lonocidium (Xmas)
Flowering Peach
Lechenaultia
Nightmaher
Flowering Peach (Bride)
Lady's Sorrel (New Year)
Cyrtanthus
Tachibana
Dalmatian Bellflower
King Protea
Bush Clover
Cineraria
Sarcandra
Rosemary
Stewartia (Xmas)
Fatsia
Japanese Iris
False Daphne
Herbaceous Peony (Halloween)
Fuchsia
Veronica
Madonna
Maple
Oxydendrum
Night Phlox
Oxalis (Festival)
Mimosa
Bleeding Heart
Fir
Christmas Begonia
Anemone
Lycaste
Tiger Lily
Heart Vine
Lycoris
Lamium
False Helleborine
Rabbitear Iris
Flowering Rush
Ardisia
Curry Plant
Cymbidium
Pomegrenate
Ivy (New Year)
Elder Flower
Madagascar Periwinkle
Calendula
Jersey Cudweed
Manettia
Di Yu (Maturing)
Apple of Sodom
Lotus
Alstroe Maria (Anniversary)
Lycoris (Miko)
Skimmia
Lion's Ear
Peperomia
Stock
Viburnum
EDIT: Images were corrupted when downloading from the Drive on Windows 7, so I re-uploaded all and they should now work.

spdaimon
07-22-2019, 11:40 AM
Thanks Myers. Hopefully we'll see the continuation of this game.

Myers
08-04-2019, 10:18 AM
Kalanchoe (2nd Scene) and Pitahaya (Halloween) have been recorded by a fellow Discord user and uploaded by me.

Here's an updated list:

Missing H-Scenes:
6*:
Apple (Tanabata)
Susuki Grass (Swimsuit)
Sarcandra (Xmas)
Dusty Miller (Xmas)
Lavender (Valentine)
Edelweiss (New Year)
Stock
Reeves Spirea *No Dialogue*
Nightmaher *No Dialogue*

5*:
[Code]Devil's Claw
[Code]Lindernia
[Code]Xanthium
Calceolaria [Done by Discord user]
Madagascar Periwinkle
Heliotrope (Yukata)
Ghost Weed (Xmas)
Mint (Maturing)
Hop (Hot Spring Yukata)
Snapdragon (Valentine)
Larkspur [Done by Discord user]
Turnip
Azalea (Newcomer) *No Dialogue*
Fritillaria (New Year)
Formosan Cherry
Chinese Quince *No Dialogue*
Lion's Ear
Gajumaru
Clover
Evening Primrose (Easter) *No Dialogue*
Hare's Ear *No Dialogue*
Easter Lily *No Dialogue*

3*/4*:
Blue-eyed Grass *No Dialogue*
Water Fringe *No Dialogue*

5*:
Fireweed [Done by Discord user]
Barrenwort
Wax Tree

Missing CSQ:
Mountain Lily
Lunaria [Done by Discord user]
Gerbera [Done by Discord user]
Black Baccara
Mimosa
Cattleya
Alpinia
Pumpkin
Mei Plumblossom
Lagurus [Done by Discord user]

Myers
08-14-2019, 12:00 PM
Calceolaria, Larkspur, and Fireweed (2nd Scene) have also been recorded by a Discord user and uploaded by me.

Myers
09-13-2019, 10:18 AM
Lunaria's, Gerbera's, and Lagurus' CSQs have been recorded by a Discord user and uploaded by me as well.

spdaimon
09-18-2019, 03:57 AM
Is there a video for Gajumaru?

Myers
09-18-2019, 10:13 AM
Is there a video for Gajumaru?

No one has recorded her. Unfortunately, she was released after a large number of people had already left/stopped caring about the game so barely anyone in the Nutaku playerbase has her :(.

spdaimon
09-18-2019, 10:29 AM
Ah. Yeah I can see that. That's unfortunate. I'd try to get her if I could but don't have gems and no cash to spend. Spent a lot on SenPro and you can see where that went...lol. I've spent a bit on this game too. It's a shame that it's pretty much dead. I knew something was happening when we got half baked events.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

kuresuta
09-22-2019, 07:04 AM
Um, I have her. And if anyone has a 5* exchange ticket lying around, she's easy to get too.

spdaimon
10-08-2019, 03:57 AM
@kurersuta Unfornutely, I do not have a ticket right now.

Did stuff get accidentally deleted? I see a user "A.Hrshmn" removed a lot of files.

Myers
10-08-2019, 01:48 PM
@kurersuta Unfornutely, I do not have a ticket right now.

Did stuff get accidentally deleted? I see a user "A.Hrshmn" removed a lot of files.

How do I see if things got removed? I can look into it assuming it was an accident.

spdaimon
10-09-2019, 04:07 AM
How do I see if things got removed? I can look into it assuming it was an accident.If you go to drive.google.com and log in. You'll see in the activity panel on the right side when you click on a folder that stuff got trashed

Myers
10-09-2019, 09:16 AM
Seems to be the person who uploaded them in the first place and I believe Taon was the one who uploaded Sparaxis + Peperomia. Could wait and see if it was mistake by him or maybe his Google Drive storage reached its limit. If so, I can still access the videos and theoretically download them all and upload them back onto the Drive myself. But for now I'd just wait for his confirmation.

spdaimon
10-10-2019, 04:25 AM
Seems to be the person who uploaded them in the first place and I believe Taon was the one who uploaded Sparaxis + Peperomia. Could wait and see if it was mistake by him or maybe his Google Drive storage reached its limit. If so, I can still access the videos and theoretically download them all and upload them back onto the Drive myself. But for now I'd just wait for his confirmation.Oh. I have copies too

Unregistered
05-16-2020, 12:39 AM
I've been looking for characters and I want to see Senryou but shes not there... Can you add her please.

JLP603
07-14-2020, 08:46 AM
Hi was hoping someone would upload my recordings of Love scenes to the drive since its doubtful the original owner is still active since his last post here was on may or something of 2019... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aRPKEXSk1APFC5iEH66PFQJyUBaMdQ19?usp=sharing

Myers
07-14-2020, 01:05 PM
Hi was hoping someone would upload my recordings of Love scenes to the drive since its doubtful the original owner is still active since his last post here was on may or something of 2019... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aRPKEXSk1APFC5iEH66PFQJyUBaMdQ19?usp=sharing

Added to the drive.

JLP603
10-16-2020, 07:50 AM
Hoping someone would upload my recording of camelia's first love scene. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LjkQndeckcQPbBb-nj03JQgmoOrYpl52/view?usp=sharing

Myers
10-16-2020, 09:10 AM
Hoping someone would upload my recording of camelia's first love scene. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LjkQndeckcQPbBb-nj03JQgmoOrYpl52/view?usp=sharing

Added to the drive.

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 03:21 PM
Anyone got winter cosmos? Been looking for both of her scenes

Unregistered
10-03-2021, 08:04 AM
Help. I cannot access the flower knight girl archive. It requires and access and account. I'm sorry to say this. But Please fix this

Unregistered
10-04-2021, 10:42 AM
For some strange reason, the google drive seems to be restricted? Did something happen?

nicobandicoot
12-02-2021, 04:03 PM
im sorry i fell really dumb for asking but like, i dont see any 2nd scenes in this google drive, where are they? am i dumb? i downloawded evrything yet i dont see them.

Unregistered
12-22-2021, 05:40 AM
Did something happen to the gdrive, cuz it asks us to get permission to access it?

Unregistered
01-19-2022, 09:36 PM
Due to some recent changes from gdrive, some old google drive link will require permission to view from the owner. Can someone update the google drive link so we can view it without permission?

dongsout
12-21-2022, 08:05 PM
It probably got changed by owner on purpose to help prevent it from getting taken down, if I had to guess. CR issues getting outta hand these days.

NBPEL
12-23-2022, 12:52 AM
I think something happened to the Drive Link on #1, I got a Request Access message, but I really want to view those scenes and back them up to my HDD.

gongbalaoge
08-25-2023, 01:00 AM
I am a new user, how do I access love scenes.I submitted the application but didn't agree to it

Monsoon
09-10-2023, 09:52 AM
I've gotten access to the archive and had download the videos as backup but I have noticed some of the scenes are missing namely the 2nd scenes. If you guys want, I can pick up the torch and use my google drive for the scene collection project?

Monsoon
09-15-2023, 04:24 PM
Why does it say I can't post links? How did this whole thing possible if that is something that can't be done? Nevermind I figured it out.

Monsoon
09-19-2023, 02:26 PM
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yzSpA_ZT0LcH1ef_aj7IE0aed-vB2AHT
Link (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yzSpA_ZT0LcH1ef_aj7IE0aed-vB2AHT)

Unregistered
09-26-2023, 02:17 AM
Seems to be missing some of the scenes. Like the one for Queen of the Night (honestly my favorite)

Monsoon
09-26-2023, 08:11 PM
Unfortunately, Queen of the Night seems to be one of the deleted scenes, however I have her in my DMM account and I can upload both of her scenes as well as all of the flower knight girls' scenes I have on my account, I hope you don't mind them being untranslated though.

Monsoon
10-03-2023, 10:20 AM
Added DMM Scenes:

6 Star 1st Scene:
Riko
Balsam
Colchicum

6 Star 2nd Scene:
Helenium(Easter)
Cactace
Balsam
Colchicum

5 Star 1st Scene:
Blood Iris
Rabbitear Iris
Queen of the Night
Pea

5 Star 2nd Scene:
Blood Iris
Rabbitear Iris
Queen of the Night
Pea

Monsoon
10-07-2023, 09:39 PM
Added DMM Scenes:

6 Star 1st Scene:
Platanus
Purple Columbine
Maple(Swimsuit)

6 Star 2nd Scene:
Dianthus
Fritillaria
Purple Columbine
Maple(Swimsuit)

5 Star 1st Scene:
Rose
Adenium
Ghost Weed(Xmas)

5 Star 2nd Scene:
Rose
Adenium
Ghost Weed(Xmas)

Which DMM scenes would you prefer that I prioritize more: Scenes that was in the original drive but were missing/deleted(ex.Queen of the Night.) or Scenes that are exclusive to the DMM(ex.Riko)?

Unregistered
10-11-2023, 11:37 AM
Added DMM Scenes:

Which DMM scenes would you prefer that I prioritize more: Scenes that was in the original drive but were missing/deleted(ex.Queen of the Night.) or Scenes that are exclusive to the DMM(ex.Riko)?

There is a one that caught my atention, and couldn't find it, not sure if it's DMM or not. DO you think you could add the 1st and 2nd scene for daffodil ? Thanks in advance.

Monsoon
10-12-2023, 05:45 PM
I have checked and I, unfortunately, don't have Daffodil. Sorry :(

Monsoon
10-16-2023, 01:57 PM
Added DMM Scenes:

6 Star 1st Scene:
Black Baccara
Alpinia

6 Star 2nd Scene:
Alstroe Maria (Anniversary)
Black Baccara
Alpinia

5 Star 2nd Scene:
Creeping Jenny
Shion Aster
Nymphaea (Maturing)
Di Yu (Maturing)

I have done some reorganization to the DMM folder to make it easier to navigate and have compressed the videos so they take up less space.If you want to see a specific flower knight and if I have them, I can add them as well.

Monsoon
10-20-2023, 05:20 PM
Added DMM Scenes:

6 Star 1st Scene:
Kayana(Moon Viewing Rabbit)
Fragrant Olive(Moon Viewing Rabbit)

6 Star 2nd Scene:
Mei Plumblossom
Sakura

5 Star 1st Scene:
Aster
Kikuna

5 Star 2nd Scene:
Aster
Billy Buttons
Larkspur
Dicentra Peregrina
Creeping Saxifrage

Monsoon
10-28-2023, 09:58 AM
Added DMM Scenes:

6 Star 1st Scene:
Nidhogg
Streptocarpus(Swimsuit)
Cycla Menn(Flower Knight of the Seven Flowers)
Trailing Abutilon(Athletic Meet)
Acacia(New Year)

6 Star 2nd Scene:
Cycla Menn(Flower Knight of the Seven Flowers)
Trailing Abutilon(Athletic Meet)

5 Star 2nd Scene:
Japanese Glory
Viburnum
Throughwort
Barrenwort
Ivy
Peach
Dalmatian Bellflower

Monsoon
11-07-2023, 09:15 AM
Added DMM Scenes:

6 Star 1st Scene:
Silk Tree

6 Star 2nd Scene:
Dendrobium
Silk Tree

5 Star 1st Scene:
Heather
Coral Flower (June Bride)
Oxalis
Sawagikyou

5 Star 2nd Scene:
Heather
Coral Flower (June Bride)
Oxalis
Sawagikyou

Monsoon
11-14-2023, 12:48 PM
Added DMM Scenes:

6 Star 1st Scene:
Ash
Godetia

6 Star 2nd Scene:
Ash
Godetia

5 Star 1st Scene:
Gooseberry
Cyrtanthus
Bipinna Cosmos
Globe Thistle
Cymbidium

5 Star 2nd Scene:
Gooseberry
Cyrtanthus
Bipinna Cosmos
Globe Thistle
Cymbidium

Monsoon
11-21-2023, 10:33 PM
Everyone, I have good news and bad news.

Bad News: Due to fact the Nutaku scenes take up a lot of space even when compressed, I can't continue uploading the Dmm scenes on the same drive, leaving me no other option but to delete the DMM folder.

Good News: I will continue to uploading Dmm scenes but in a different drive, more details will be on the FKG DMM thread.The Nutaku scenes will be unchanged.