PDA

View Full Version : exploit

Unregistered
07-26-2016, 11:06 AM
encountered strange exploit today right after maintenance

everytime i clean pies of my card i get stamina restored to full

gets worse after i clean them i can just reset the page and they are still there

that means i can keep going ... now i only did it twice so far i was curious what caused it
(and i wanted to see if im missing any girl from todays GHQ )

edit : it gets worse when i was writing this massage i got stamina restored to full for no reason

from my experience from games like warcraft i know that those that use exploits get punished
(yea i found a bug in ur game = banned)

did anyone else encountered this so far ? is it being reported ? can i expect a ban for using this exploit ?

nip101
07-26-2016, 11:30 AM
I would recommend not using the exploit since its not really worth getting banned for. I was noticing some weird stuff with my stamina last night but it would go back to normal when I actually used it.

Drynix
07-26-2016, 11:51 AM
My card was covered in pies, didn't clean it throughout the event. Cleaned it just now, no stamina recovery.

So either the bug is only affecting some people, or there is another trigger.

Eitherway, I advise you to not search for it and exploit it, like nip101 said: its not worth getting banned over. Especially in between events when stamina means 0 (and with the shards coming, stamina won't mean anything for a while)

Unregistered
07-27-2016, 03:34 PM
well im still new (tier 3 i think) i got like 100 cards so stamina means a lot

but yea i went afk for 1 or 2 hours when i came beck game functioned normally

so i kinda went out of my way not to use the glitch ... hopefully i wont have to talk to nutaku support

PS : day later my account is still up , seems they let me off easy